Registration key lesson 1: English Typing Basics
Constitution Preamble: 2: I Have a Dream Speech (Excerpt) 3: Juliet's Balcony Speech: 4: Declaration of Independence: 5: The Gettysburg Address: 6: Psalm 23: 7: Home Row Words: 8: Upper Row Words: 9: Spelling Words: 10: 10-Key Typing. You may also like our Ten Key Tests - Numbers Only / Numbers & Symbols. Letter Chase Typing Tutor.
Numbers Typing Lesson 20: 9 & 2 Keys - The Practice Test
BBC Typing Guide, Typing Test and Games - Dance Mat Typing https://ya-pilot.ru/download/?file=1050. To take a typing test, click on the Typing Test button in the iTutor. Typing Bolt is an AI-based inline typing software.
Serial key mavis Beacon Teaches Typing (free version) download for PC
Key Test (Only Numbers) - 1 Minutes 10 Key Test (Numbers And Symbols) - 1 Minutes 10 Key Test (Mobile Numbers) - 1 Minutes. It includes statistics about your speed, where you slow down, and the type of errors you make. It was an extremely fast-paced job and you were paid by piecework (meaning your pa.
Activity code laptop Keyboard Tester
Because of this fact there will always be WPM variations no matter how long you type. Spacebar Test / Counter. These tests are also.
Some keys on laptop keyboard not working (Windows 10
10 Key Typing Test Practice https://ya-pilot.ru/download/?file=1060. Anyone can develop their average 10 key speed by. If you are already happy with your typing skills and did not practice for a long time, you can also use the typing test to check your typing speed regularly and see how you have evolved through daily usage.
- Typing Master Pro 10.1.1.837 Full Keygen and Key Download
- Beginner Typing Lesson 1a
- 20 Best Free Product Key Finder Programs (Nov. 2020)
- Synthesia 10.7 Crack Serial Key + Latest Unlock Key
- Advanced 1 Minute typing test to analyse your typing skill
- ATTENTION: TypingMaster Pro 7 User! - Typing Speed Test
- TypingTest.com - Test Your Typing Speed in 60 seconds
- TYPING TEST FOR LDC (1750 KEYS 10 MINUTES) - Text Practice
Driver Navigator Serial Key Free Download
Hackers can figure out passwords just from the sound of typing https://ya-pilot.ru/download/?file=1068. If by mistake you miss a word. The more you use this typing test, the faster you will type.
Typing Speed Test Hacks, Tips, Hints and Cheats
You can quickly see how fast you can type and compare your result with your friends. Log In. Create Free Account Time to practice your numeric keypad! This one is a typing test that expresses your typing skills in words per minute.
10 key typing test - Numbers 10 key skills - Online Typing
Lesson 1: English Typing Basics Instructions - The home row of the keyboard is the most important to the touch-typist. Dance Mat Typing - BBC Bitesize. Bubbles appear before your vary eyes as they attempt to reach the surface of the water.
- Your Guide to 10+ One-hand Typing Options - KPR Blog
- The Typewriting Trainer Handbook
- Typing speed test - How fast can you type?
- Download How To Cheat On A Typing Speed Test
- How to Calculate Typing Speed: 13 Steps (with Pictures
- How to Install Windows 10 without Product Key
- 1 Minute Free Typing Test with Words
- Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing 16 - CNET Download
- Typing Master Pro 10 Crack Latest  - Sheraz PC
Online Telugu Typing Test
Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing offers an unbeatable learning experience. Just try it - it's free! The app has over 10 hours of individual to guide you step-by-step for professional printing, and the author assumes that the speed of your kick can double or even triple here with Typing Master Pro Full Version Typing Test.
Typing test – Indeed Assessments
Download Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing Deluxe 17 S serial https://ya-pilot.ru/download/?file=1049. 10 key typing test. Original 10 Key Test Typing and Practice Test Pad KPH.
Typing Test Hacks, Tips, Hints and Cheats
TypingMaster iTutor Administrator Manual - Typing Speed Test. Get Comfort Typing Pro 7.1.4 Serial Code Free Download full report. Here is a table of WPM score based on what you can judge your speed level.
Typing Master Pro 7.1 Product key and registration(Typing
How To Install Diablo 2 Without Cd Key Download Free Unlv Uptown 4 Life Rarely Provides Typing Master 10 Torrent Essential Anatomy For Mac Conservatory Cad Drawing Software Wolfenstein 2020 English Language Patch I Killed The Prom Queen 2020 Torrent Blackburn Trakstand Fluid Trainer Pro Manual Lazy Cam Pro Download Tamil Comedy Mashup Mp3 Songs Free Download Download Philippine History And. Time is a effective measure yet a 10 key typing test requires accuracy to sustain a level of high quality product. Free Online 10 Key Typing Test.
- 10 key typing test and free 10 key practice - Online Typing
- Alphabet: A to Z - Text Practice
- Jr Typing Tutor 4.2.11 Serial Key Free 19
- The Best Product Key Finders for 2020
- 10 Best Typing Hacks You Should Know To Master Typing
- TypingTest.com - Complete a Typing Test in 60 Seconds
- Free typing lessons - Online Typing Test Free
- Ten Key Typing Speed Test - Typing Tests for Employers
- TypingMaster Pro User Manual - Typing Speed Test
- Download typing test offline for pc for free (Windows)
Everything wrong with Cold War's Multiplayer and what needs to be changed/fixed.
1) Netcode - The entire sub is already talking about this, I don't need to elaborate more than I need to. I've been playing multiplayer FPS games for years, the netcode is whack right now. https://www.reddit.com/blackopscoldwacomments/jcecyc/my_experience_with_the_beta_so_fa
2) Player visibility - It's Modern Warfare all over again. Please take hints from Battlefield and add artificial lighting to player models' clothes so you can see them regardless of the background colors. People are literally blending into the environment in Miami, Satellite, and Cartel.
3) Map visibility - Maps like Cartel need fixing in the center with the bushes, it's camper's paradise. The sides are fine. Miami needs touches in the main streets, it's too dark and hard to see.
4) Snipers - Snipers need to be re-balanced because they are unfairly strong. An ASMG user can shoot at a sniper player and never miss a single shot and still die, because the sniper maintains 100% accuracy while scoped in. There is pretty much no flinch. It's very unsatisfying to go up against snipers that can never be punished even if you jiggle peek or go for all headshots, they will always kill you first unless they miss. Gunfights should never come down to luck. There needs to be a small amount of flinch if you are scoped in with a sniper, that's your punishment for poor positioning.
5) Weapon reload/cocking/firing animations - There are still loads of animation issues with various weapons in the game. Some weapon reloads are extremely lackluster like the MP5. The cocking/charging animations for multiple weapons are inconsistent and mundane compared to some good ones like the M16. This inconsistency and disparity between animations between weapons makes the game feel clunky and outdated. I made a post a month ago detailing more about this which got popular, but it's worth a read: https://www.reddit.com/blackopscoldwacomments/iq1yjf/the_reason_people_are_saying_cold_wars/
6) Weapon ADS animations - When zooming in with certain weapons with sights attached, there is a notable hitch/buggy animation, the animations are not smooth. It looks as if your weapon is hitting an invisible bump when getting closer to your eyes.
7) Weapon ADS scaling - The zoom scaling for weapons from the alpha to the beta is different. The weapon takes more space on your screen as compared to the alpha where it was perfect. Test it out for yourself. Equip an M1911 for example and compare its iron sight with red dot sight. The iron sight version looks fine but putting a red dot on it makes the gun zoom much closer to your screen. The overall animations for putting on sights also changes. The type 63 with iron sights has good punchy animations for firing, but putting a sight on the type 63 makes the animation lackluster and delayed, not mentioning how it also zooms the gun much closer to your screen. These inconsistencies need to be sorted out. https://www.reddit.com/blackopscoldwacomments/jcx49j/iron_sights_attachments_seem_to_take_up_half_the/
8) Weapon sounds - Many weapons seem to sound extremely similar. The AK and the XM4 both sound like cardboard. The overall sounds in CW are lackluster and uninspired, and some sounds are still extremely soft. I'm not asking for loud ass sounds that will destroy your ear drums, but good semi-realistic sounds that sound good. The current sounds just don't sound or feel good.
9) Weapon feel - Overall, the movement, sounds, animations, etc for the weapons all come together and give it an extremely artificial, plastic-y, cardboard-esque feel to them, which isn't good. There needs to be some more overhauls to the weapons to make them feel better.
10) Operators - You guys have to separate operators based on teams like MW.
11) Gunsmith unlocks - Gunsmith attachments should have a number on the side indicating at what level they will be unlocked. https://www.reddit.com/blackopscoldwacomments/jcb59n/suggestion_quality_of_life_addition_to_the/
12) Scorestreaks - The scorestreak system in CW is a step down from every other CoD game IMO, it doesn't seem to be working as intended. The game would play better if we had a traditional scorestreak system, pretty sure most would agree with this.
13) General movement, sliding, and vaulting - These things need to be toned back. The entire game feels like you're fighting against people on roller skates. Everything in the game feels slippery. Sliding from a third-person perspective looks extremely whacky, and becomes hard to track. I suggest going back to BO4's sliding mechanics or even MW, because the one in CW is even worse than both of these games. Also, please prevent players from spamming jump after a slide, it just makes the movement even more ridiculous. Just look at these clips. I don't want to be dealing with this in sweaty lobbies.
14) Player movement - Looking at how players move and run from a third person perspective seems like I'm playing a game from 2009. Players' feet are literally gliding across the ground, it doesn't feel like people are actually running across solid pavement. Player models' legs don't seem to be rotating properly when a player rotates their camera, the legs simply glide in a circle like you are spinning a toy. You can easily notice this in the beginning count-down screen when a match is about to start.
14.5) Overall gameplay movement - I can't emphasize this enough. I just recently played some more Cold War matches and I have to say, the number 1 issue with this game is the movement. It's worse than BO4. People are literally sliding and gliding all over the screen. There is absolutely no momentum or control of the movement, people are basically instantly speeding up like they have rocket boosters on. This isn't the boots on the ground CoD gameplay we've been asking for. The classic CoD games like WaW/BO1/MW2 played nothing like Cold War, nobody ever sprinted or slid at such unrealistic speeds. Please fix this aspect of the gameplay, it's not just unrealistic, it's also unfun.
15) Grenades and throwables - Throwing animation for grenades is straight out of BO4, and the overall animation for it is a tad too slow. It would be GREAT if there were better snappier animations for throwing grenades like MW. Also, throwing tactical grenades is straight out of MW, but without that snappiness. Game feel would be better if you guys just made all the lethal/tactical grenade animations like MW and call it a day.
16) Team balancing - Playing matches that are extremely one-sided, team-balancing needs some work.
17) Explosive damage - Damage from explosives need to be tuned back. I've been getting quite a lot of grenade kills. C4 and proximity mine also needs to be tweaked. Running far away from C4/mines don't really do much at all.
18) ARs and SMGs - ARs right now are still weak compared to SMGs. SMGs are extremely viable at both close and long ranges while some ARs are struggling at these ranges. There needs to be more balancing tweaks here.
19) Field mic - Field mic field upgrade is pretty insane right now, and if a full steam is stacking field mics, it will definitely be a pub stomp.
20) Editing classes/loadouts after spawning - In MW, you can change/edit your loadout and when you spawn, you will spawn with that edited class. In CW, the time period for you to edit your class is too short, and you'll spawn with your old version of the class. The time window needs to be increased like MW.
21) Combined arms spawning - Just please add a squad system to combined arms like the Fireteam mode, and allow squad spawning. Spawning all the way back in CA is extremely dull and monotonous, and ruins the flow of the gameplay.
22) Tanks - Tank splash damage is OP, all a tank needs to do is aim at a wall and if you're somewhat near it, you will die by the splash damage. Needs to be nerfed.
23) Fireteam dirty bomb choppers - The tactical forest battles between squads are ruined by a chopper just mowing people down because they got lucky and found a chopper. Either remove choppers or nerf it greatly for this mode. If you want helicopters, then make it like Battlefield where you can find a chopper but it doesn't automatically target all enemy players on the map.
24) Spawns - Spawns on some maps need major fixing, for example Satellite. You can spawn at one side of the map, walk 10 meters up, and all of a sudden, the entire enemy team just spawns right behind you. It's impossible to hold any positions or use cover on Satellite without the fear of an enemy player spawning right behind you. I've also spawned close to enemy players on Cartel as well. Also, Crossroads has some insane spawn-trapping issues.
25) Crouch keybinds - Right now, there's no way to have crouch and slide separate as far as keybinds go for PC. I'd like to have one key for crouch and one key for slide.
26) Audio design - Overall audio in the game needs tuning as right now it just seems inconsistent. Some sounds are too loud and some sounds are too low.
27) Stimshot - Needs a nerf big time, no reason to run anything else when the number 1 tactical that keeps you alive in every fight are stimshots. Other tacticals are just outclassed by stims.
28) Bullet penetration - I'm noticing that some walls are just not penetrable enough when they look as if they are.
29) Play of the game - Currently, the PoTG system seems to have an issue where it shows a clip of someone getting 2 kills and that's it. Someone getting 2 kills isn't PoTG worthy, especially when I or another player have gotten more back to back kills than that.
30) Pistols and shotguns - Pistols are not as strong compared to shotguns, there needs to be balance tweaks here.
31) Muzzle flash and smoke - Muzzle flash and smoke are insane and are massive contributors for players losing sight of enemies. The smoke/flash effects need tuning down a bit because it is incredibly hard to track enemies without attachments.
32) Teammate dots - The big blue circles from Modern Warfare are back, and you can see them through walls across the map, and this can easily get you killed if enemy players appear in front of those dots. A simple solution is to hide blue dots when enemy players appear in front of them. Also, I personally prefer if the actual blue circles were made smaller, they are too big and intrusive. Battlefield's smaller blue triangles are much better than the bigger blue circles we have now.
33) Teammate vs Friend colors - If we have a friend added in our friends list, their name-tag indicator should be a different color just like how it shows on the map.
List is updated as new issues are found/remembered.
1) Strong SBMM - I don't mind SBMM, but strict SBMM is ridiculous. What's the point of me playing a game where I feel like I'm playing in a tournament when in the end, I don't have anything to show for it? No rank, no medal, no nothing, just sweaty lobby after sweaty lobby. Not to mention that playing with friends becomes a bigger issue because if they happen to be lesser skilled than me, they will be having a bad time.
2) Lobby disbandment - SBMM is strict because of lobby disbandment. If there was SBMM without lobby disbandment, the SBMM wouldn't be as strict as it is now. Lobby disbandment forces players to play on Activision's terms, not ours. Back when I was new to CoD, I purposely chose to play against better players to get better. Forcing lobbies to reset after every match removes player choice, not to mention the loads of other reasons why persistent lobbies are better, such as social interaction, banter, rematches, and so on. Bring back persistent lobbies if you want to have a good reputation for your game.
3) Cheaters and hackers - BOTH PC and consoles have an issue with cheaters, but slightly different. PC players are already getting AIMBOTTERS in the beta lobbies. There needs to be an anti-cheat or two preventing aimbotters from seamlessly making their hacks work in the game, and further infesting cross-play console lobbies as well. As for consoles, devices like the Cronus basically allow controller players to have zero recoil and maximize the benefit of their aim assist where it functions like a soft aimbot/wallhack.
4) Aim assist - Needs to be tweaked/toned down. If you are a good CoD player using a controller, the aim assist literally gives you a great advantage even against M+KB players. But also on the other side of the spectrum, aim assist is also messing up people's aim as well. This inconsistency needs to be rectified.
1) No disable film grain option.
2) Screen refresh rate not working as intended.
3) Grenade indicators need to be tweaked, they are misleading.
4) Footstep sounds need to be tweaked, it's difficult to know whether footstep sounds are on the same floor as you or a floor above/below.
5) Glitchy audio/sound effects.
6) Dog tags too big in kill-confirmed.
7) C4 throwing animation is lackluster, could use improvement.
8) Animations for deploying field upgrades aren't as good as MW.
MEGA DD: BANGBUS EV going public - Everything you need to know (price targets to speculative Apple acquisition) and my $347K => $1.5mm bet 🚀🚀🚀
$18/$25/$30 price targets for management to get paid - From the recent SEC filings, management will unlock their shares at those price targets. Management has every motive to PAHMP IT! Commons are under $11 (as of now) and warrants are around $1.90. With the common's $30 price target, warrants would be worth $18.50 (10-baggers with no theta burn). With my combination of commons and warrants (positions below), at $30, this play would be worth $1.5mm. If you sat out on the other EV plays, don't miss out on this one.
This company made more money this year than FSR, WKHS, RIDE and NKLA, combined. Unlike any other EV SPAC, this company is already making money as they have engineering contracts with Hyundai and earning $34mm this year, and $120mm next year (+258%). This revenue both validates their product, and is a solid revenue stream prior to releasing their vehicles.
Miles ahead of all EV competition - This company has built 13 driving prototypes and completed 50+ crash tests. Fisker and Lordstown have built one prototype each, and have completed zero crash tests. This is the only company that's on-track to deliver vehicles on-time (2022). They've also engineered their own skateboard platform completely in-house (unlike others who are relying on their manufacturing partners). In fact, they've built their platform in a record breaking 19 months, and the platform alone is worth over a billion dollars (cost for someone else to develop it). You can see the skateboard being thrown around like how your wife's boyfriend does to her in this inspiring video. They're engineers first (like Tesla), not dreamer designers coming up with a sketch and wanting someone else to build it **cough** Nikola/Fisker **cough**. The amazing thing with the modular skateboard is that any type of body can be quickly and cheaply adapted to it (e.g. bus/van, SUV, car, truck, parcel delivery van and etc) like these and these.
Ridiculously low bar - Other companies have created unrealistic projections which will become their ultimate demise. Fisker ($17) plans to sell 250K units in 2025, when his last company sold a measly 2500 units before shuttering in a year. Yes he plans to sell 100x his last failed company, because it's different this time. This company set a low bar of projecting a paltry 10K units on it's first year to hit its price targets. They've already hit 10K members on the waitlist in California alone. This company under-promises and over-delivers. I'd much rather invest in a company with management I can trust, rather than another Trevor Milton-like hype man.
Synthetic QS play ($20) - For those who couldn't get into QuantumScape/KCAC in time, the Director of Battery Systems of QuantumScape (you know, what the company is known for), left to co-found this company.
Synthetic ARVL play ($17) - For those who couldn't get into Arrival/CIIC, Hyundai invested in both Arrival and this company. Hyundai first announced it's investment in Arrival in January, yet, it still invested in this company just a month later in February. Why else would Hyundai invest in this company so soon after already investing in Arrival, unless it believes this company will be a winner? 🤔
Workhorse killer ($25) - From last week's Barclay's presentation, this company will officially unveil the parcel delivery vehicle next month. This company's EV has the wheelbase/footprint and nimbleness of a Class 1 vehicle (e.g. Ford Transit Connect), but the cargo capacity of a Class 2 vehicle (e.g. Mercedes Sprinter). This company's EV would be the best solution for a parcel delivery vehicle in cities where it's difficult to navigate/park and you'd want a compact vehicle, but also need large volume to haul a lot of packages.
Turo/Hertz/U-Haul alternative - In this presentation (5:00 mark), the Chief Product Officer indicated that the app would determine when the vehicle is not being used and would allow (with your permission) sub-leasing/sub-subscription of the vehicle. This is HUGE. Imagine having a money printer on your driveway. The vehicle is built around sharing/subscription (e.g. Phone as Key) and it would be extremely difficult for other manufacturers to implement this in their current line-up.
I'M rEtArDeD aNd DoN't uNdErStAnD sUbScRiPtIoNs - This company plans to offer these vehicles as a subscription only. The subscription is simply the evolution of a lease. A subscription includes the lease, insurance, maintenance, DMV bullshit and etc all in one monthly flat-fee. The new vehicle lease market is huge, considering there are 4 million new vehicle leases a year. The subscription is ingenious because similar to any other asset-backed security, this company can easily securitize the recurring subscription cash flow and essentially sell the vehicles to investors, clearing up capital from their balance sheet. Rather than a one-time vehicle sale, the subscription model earns 4x the revenue as opposed to just selling it. Furthermore, the subscription model generates consistent cash flow and more resilient than one-time vehicle sales. Imagine if the market saw this company as a subscription company like Netflix and it got their 78x P/E, it would have a $26B market cap in 2022, $65B market cap in 2023, $111B market cap in 2024, $182B market cap in 2025 and $321B market cap in 2026.
Subscriptions make sense for UbeLyft drivers - In my area, leasing an Uber vehicle is $150/week (standard) or $229/week (premium, like this EV). $229 x 52 weeks / 12 months = $992/month. At $600/month including the insurance, maintenance, charging credits and so on, this is a NO BRAINER for UbeLyft drivers and will be wildly popular. Furthermore, the $229/week vehicle only has 5-seatbelts, whereas this has 7-seatbelts, so one could fetch the UberXL fares (+37% more over UberX) while paying the same amount per month or less for a better vehicle. I'm confident there will be a partnership announcement with either Uber or Lyft soon, especially since Uber pledged to transition to 100% by 2030. I'm betting on the side of Uber, since there's deep connections to them like this person and this person. This was even featured in the Lido music video as a robotaxi.
ThIs CaR iS uGlY - Yeah, tell that to SOLO investors and their single-seater death traps. New EV SUVs are in an overcrowded market. Why would you wait years for the Fisker Ocean, when you can already get a Tesla Model Y today? Every legacy manufacturer will be releasing an EV SUV soon, along with NIO's ES8 and Xpeng's G3. The bangbus carves a niche in the market, where no-one has yet to go. They're also making dope wraps to go with the car like this collab with JGOLDCROWN as well as the design company Off-WhiteTM. Jay Leno, a car guy who can sniff out bullshit, met with the folks from this company. It's what made me invest.
Steer-by-wire - This is the first company to use steer-by-wire. Check out this video (0:23 mark) where they have the steering column in different locations. This means that it would be easy to adapt this vehicle to both left-hand-drive and right-hand-drive and opening to a global market. Most vehicles (especially ICE) it's difficult to convert because the steering rack needs to move over, which could interfere with other components under the hood. The HVAC in the vehicle would also need to be re-engineered. However, the HVAC in this EV is built right into the skateboard that's shared among all the platforms, making it very easy to adapt to new body styles.
Speculative Apple acquisition - Everyone knows about Apple's Project Titan EV car. This vehicle centers the driver around their phone, commence the Apple salivation. Rather than one-time hardware purchases, Apple has been pushing recurring subscription cash flow like Apple TV+, Apple Music, Apple News+ and etc, and this company's revenue model is exactly what Apple wants. This company is also located in California, and logistically the best company to acquire. It also doesn't have a retarded egotistical CEO. In fact, the CEO, Dr. Kranz, led BMW's EV division to build gorgeous cars like this. He also looks like Doc Brown from Back to the Future, so that's hella meme worthy. You see that big ass head? You know he's got big brains in it.
Also, here's some rumblings about the Apple Car-
the Apple Car could come in the form of an electric van. Apple’s engineers have designed specimens with black and silver paint, designed in the typical industrial design of the iPhone group. Apple also researches on its own batteries, electric motors, special seats and interior components.Now look at the Apple's EV rendering and this company's EV. I'll eat my dick on national television if you find another EV closer to Apple's than this company's.https://imgur.com/gallery/qgMkjLP
HCAC - 26,000 shares @ $10.57 => $30 | $275K => $780K
HCACW - 40,000 warrants @ $1.75 => $18.50 ($30 - $11.50) | $70K => $740K
Proof here, sorry it's not Robinhood so fellow autists might not be able to read it.
TLDR: If you made it this far without clicking a single link, buy Canoo (HCAC/HCACW).