Download Microsoft Word 2020 full version for free
This activator will activate any version of Windows and any version of Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Office 2020 enables RTM Professional. Microsoft office 10 keygen mediafire. Microsoft Office Crack is a complete. Click Next (Figure 10) Figure 10; Microsoft Office starts the feature update. Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2020 Download Locations. The program provides different features and improvements including support of videos with further options to add and view them within Word, improved ways to manage charts in spreadsheets within Excel etc. Microsoft Office 2020 PRO Plus Preview edition is Here!
Microsoft Word 2020 - Free Download
So, If you want to download Microsoft Office 2020 Product Key then click on. Activate older Versions of Microsoft Office. There are additional Office apps that can be acquired through the Microsoft Office 2020 Professional Plus suite. Serial do microsoft office professional plus 2020 navigate to this web-site. Tutorial to Activate Microsoft Office 2020 using MS Toolkit. MediaFire offers a decent free plan, called Basic, with 10GB of free storage and a maximum file size of 20GB. If you installed Microsoft office trial version and want to enjoy the full feature with activated version, then you will not pay for it now because Microsoft office keygen is the most popular and unique tool for the activation of Microsoft products.
Mediafire Warez: Microsoft Office 2020 Professional
It's the familiar, intuitive tools you trust all in one package. All you need to do is to go to the official website of Microsoft office product page and to read the instructions carefully. Hack Crackty: Serial Key For MS Office 365. In the Office Setup dialog box, click Add or Remove Features, and then click Next. Please update to Microsoft 365 to get product support. True, this leads to a new regular updates, and this requires a reliable non-crashed activation. KMSpico 2020 Download Final Activator For Windows & Office.
Office 2020 Free Download Wtih Crack Full Version Of
Microsoft offers a number of applications that are needed for various functions. Microsoft Office Crack Full. This is especially in office spaces. Microsoft Office Product Key Generator + Crack ISO Full Version. Xforce Keygen 64 Bit Autocad mediafire links free download, download lfs s2 z28 keygen 64 bit, AutoCAD x86 32bit Product key and Xforce Keygen, AUTOCAD MAC XFORCE - xforce keygen 64 bit autocad mediafire [HOST]d 64 bit autocad x64 crack; autocad xforce keygen; Auto. Learn about other versions of Office and how you can upgrade to the new Microsoft 365. Final by Team Daz is one of the best activators for Windows & Office.
Key generator cracked Serial Hax Software
Shortcut Manager for PowerPoint. Microsoft office, while, the other service that can be sued to deliver on the use of the internet. Microsoft Office Crack mediafire links free download, download Microsoft Office Crack, Microsoft office thai Full+Activator Microsoft office part1, Microsoft office thai Full + Activator Microsoft office - microsoft office crack mediafire files. Microsoft Office Professional 2020 in 32/64 bit version. Office Tools downloads - Microsoft Office by Microsoft and many more programs are available for instant and free download. Microsoft Office 365 Crack Lifetime Product Key Free Download. Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2020 Crack is Here!
Windows 10 Activators are here! Download for free
Microsoft Office 2020 (All version) free serial number key. Microsoft Office 365 Crack Full Activator Incl Product key. Re-Loader Activator – another automatic activator Windows XP / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 and Office 2020/2020/2020. Windows 10 Activator free download - Activator, PDF Reader for Windows 10, Facebook for Windows 10, and many more programs. Microsoft Word is the best and the latest office word offered by Microsoft, This is not for any single person; it is general software millions of the people using Microsoft Office Word. Choose the package you need and Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Download Tool offers further options. Office 2020 Mediafire - CNET Download https://ya-pilot.ru/download/?file=1057.
Serial code microsoft Office - Microsoft Download Centre
Microsoft Office 2020 Activation Key is Here! Microsoft Office 2020 version 14 is the newest and latest version of interrelated Office productivity software applications, suites, servers and services for Windows operating system. Microsoft Office 2020 Activation Key Free In Just One Click. Office Tools downloads - Microsoft Office Home and Business 2020 by Microsoft and many more programs are available for instant and free download. Make sure that you have ample space in your memory to make the installation smooth. Microsoft Office 2020 Full Version Download for Free.
Draft Slayer - The Excel Drafting Aid - 'Why Melvin, Why?!' edition.
A New Draft Slayer will be released every Tuesday until the NFL season starts. Click to Download Draftslayer (Dropbox) Click for Mediafire Download
This is a free spreadsheet designed to help you get the best value from your draft. It is powerful, and highly customizable. Features:
New this year:
- Full Keeper Support for up to seven players per team.
- 8, 10, 12, 14, and 16 team support!
- Full and half PPR Support
- 2 QB league support
- Draft pick trading support
- You can target players and specify a round to target them in, or let the spreadsheet tell you on your last pick before their ADP.
- The spreadsheet automatically updates and lets you know when you have filled starting positions to help you avoid drafting backups before your starting roster is full.
- Clean, pleasing aesthetics
- All picks are tracked and displayed on a separate clicky-draft style tab.
- Designed to be used quickly with a minimum amount of input. Ideal for stressful draft situations.
- You asked for it, you got it-- now with an UNDO button!
- An entirely new draft page
- New dynamic BYE column that warns you at a glance
- New RISK column-- take players with lower risk early in the draft, and higher risk later in the draft.
- New VALUE column, which tells you how many PPG a player will score over the best player available at the same position one round from now.
- Tiers have been overhauled-- players of the same tier are roughly the same value, regardless of position.
- Hundreds of minor tweaks and quality of life fixes.
- If you are in an auction league this sheet isn't for you. Follow elboberto, he does good work.
- If you do try out the Draft Slayer, make sure to run it through some mock drafts and let me know if you discover any errors. If possible, please try and take a screenshot and let me know what was happening when the problem occurred.
- You will need to use Microsoft Excel with Macros enabled to utilize this tool (I've only tested it with 2016). GOOGLE SHEETS ARE NOT SUPPORTED.
FAQ: "The sheet doesn’t seem to be working. Why isn’t it working!? PLS Respond, my draft is in five minutes!!1!"
Are you using a Mac? Macs don’t play well sometimes with Excel. "Why is Patrick Mahomes only Tier 3, nerd? Fight me!"
QB scoring has less variance, and so top tier QBs are not worth as much as top players at other positions. Don't blame me, blame the math. "I notice the sheet is locked, What is the Password?"
"Taco" "What is Tier '0'?"
Tier 0 players are projected to put up an unusually large number of points at their position. In other words, they're stone cold studs. There are not always players like this in any given position for any given year, so that's why some positions don't have a 'Tier 0'. "Will you support 6 or 18 (or 20 or 32) team leagues?"
No, get more (or fewer) friends. "Will this work in google sheets or open office?"
Not this year, but I'm going to look into google sheets for next year! How do I make my Beersheets work!? Beer4TheBeerGod
has reached out to me to see if we can't get an easier conversion system (the guy is an absolute legend!) Pending some further talks, expect full Beersheet compatibility soon!
submitted by Daruuk
[FULL REVIEW] [4.75 / 5 stars] MSI GE75 Raider 17" vs. Lenovo Legion 5i 17" with Intel Core i7-10750H & RTX 2060 [Lots of Pictures] [Part 1]
| || |Quick about me: submitted by TastyBananaPeppers to GamingLaptops
Lenovo Legion 5i - model 81Y8002PUS (prebuilt)
- First, I bought a MSI GE75 Raider online from Costco and shipped to one of its location to pickup. My laptop had really bad backlight bleed then eventually made some pixels become blurry. I returned it and got a full refund. My first review: here
- Next, I wanted to try the Legion 5i 17" because people on here were hyping the Legion 7i. I never had a Lenovo laptop before, so I wanted to try it out. I end up returning the laptop because it got damaged in shipping and to wait for AMD Rhyzen. My second review: here.
- Now and finally, I am back with the MSI GE75 Raider again because there's no other laptop in this price range with macro key support and subwoofer(s).
MSI GE75 Raider 75 - model 10SE-008
- 17.3” FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS, anti-glare, 300 nits, 144Hz, 72% NTSC
- Intel Core i7-10750H (6 cores)
- 16 GB Samsung Ram in Dual Channel Mode (2x 8 GB)
- 1 TB Western Digital NVME M.2 SSD
- 1 TB Western Digital Black 7200 RPM 2.5" HDD
- NVIDIA RTX 2060 (boosts up to 90 watts and not overclockable)
- 2x 2 watts side-firing speakers by Harman with Dolby Atmos support
- White Backlit 1-zone keyboard
- USB 3.0 SD Card reader
- 80 Wh battery
- Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX20
- 4 years extended warranty
- 30 day return
- Subtotal before tax $1614 (included a -$170 web included discount)
==== Review with Comparison ==== Chassis material
- 17.3" FHD (1920 x 1080) 144Hz 3ms Display
- 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-10750H Processor
- 6GB NVIDIA GeForce® RTX 2060 Graphics (boost up to 115 watts and overclockable)
- 16GB Samsung DDR4 2666MHz RAM in dual channel
- Western Digital SN730 OEM 512GB NVMe Solid State Drive
- Seagate 1TB 5400RPM Hard Drive
- Microsoft® Windows 10 Home (64-bit)
- Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 2x2 WLAN + Bluetooth® 5.0
- Integrated 720P HD Webcam
- Killer Gaming Network E3100 (10/100/1000 mbps) Ethernet LAN
- 2x 3W Giant Speakers + 2x 3W Subwoofer by Dynaudio
- Steel Series RGB per-key Backlight Keyboard with Anti-Ghost Key + Silver Lining
- USB 2.0 Card reader
- 51 wH battery
- 2 year warranty if bought from Costco + 2 more if use Citi credit card
- 90 day return if bought from Costco
- Subtotal before tax $1399
- MSI GE75 has a black anodized metal chassis with some plastic. It's a fingerprint and oil magnet. They included thin micro fiber cloth isn't good enough to clean them. I found using a thicker micro fiber cloth works better to clean it. Since I'm using this laptop in an environment where my laptop isn't competing against other people's laptop like in a college, the fingerprint issue doesn't bother me. Since it has a metal chassis, the palm rest area for my hands can get warm if my room starts to get hot. This causes my hands to feel hot.
- Lenovo Legion 5i has a plastic chassis and fingerprint and oil are hardly visible. It's also very easy to clean it. The "Phantom Black" color is really a dark grey.
- Winner: Lenovo Legion 5i because I like the finish on the plastic chassis better than on a metal chassis.
https://preview.redd.it/yhiht1vehwv51.jpg?width=1210&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=688b1997d86189e68ec68c7d95a6ddd96dee6d9b Sticker Placement
- MSI GE75 has two stickers and Steelseries badge on the left. There's a big sticker for laptop features on the right. The Intel, NVIDIA, and GE75 Raider stickers are removable. The Steelseries badge is not removable, but it doesn't interfere with hand placement.
- Lenovo Legion 5i has all the stickers on the left and the three modes stick on the top right. There's also a Windows sticker (not a product key) on the bottom of the laptop. All the stickers are removeable.
- Winner: Tie because they're both straight. If you want to flex on features, the MSI wins this one because of the GE75 Raider sticker tells people what your laptop has compared to the Legion 5i or any other laptop. The Giant Speakers image shows a total of four speakers but two of them are subwoofers. If you buy the MSI GL or GP Leopard, the sticker shows two speakers and that's without the two subwoofers. If you want the best speakers, the MSI GE75 is the way to go.
https://preview.redd.it/q4pknyxihwv51.jpg?width=1207&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=7869d898383c9998ed210881ebd78c50ad3a9cb6 Laptop's lid
- MSI GE75 has a gamer look to it with the two red lines and a white LED dragon badge that cannot be turned off even on battery use. It's a finger print and oil magnet.
- Lenovo Legion 5i has a clean professional look without any LEDs on it. It's hard to tell if this is a gaming laptop unless you meet another laptop gamer who identifies your Legion laptop.
- Winner: Lenovo Legion 5i
Backlight Bleed issue
- MSI GE75 has 144 Hz with 3 ms response time at 1920x1080p. The nits brightness is not advertise, so I don't know. It's good enough to use indoors. I think it's around 300 nits.
- Lenovo Legion 5i has 144 Hz with unknown ms response time and 300 nits of brightness at 1920x1080p. The response time is not advertise with this laptop because it's around 7 ms. It's good enough to use indoors too.
- Winner: MSI GE75 because it has a fast 3 ms response time. The Legion 5i's response time is around 7 ms (or could be higher) based on YouTube reviews. The Lenovo's PDF spec sheet doesn't tell you, which can be seen here (17.3" screen model).
- MSI GE75 has some varying form of backlight bleed. The first unit, I bought had a lot. The second unit had a medium amount, and I returned it. This third laptop I'm using has a little.
- Lenovo Legion 5i had very little backlight bleed. I had only owned one unit, so I cannot say if it's the same if I got a second unit. Right before, I shipped my laptop back to Lenovo. I attempted the "screen wobble" test to see if it would flex a lot. The screen is sturdy but doing that test created a lot of backlight bleed afterwards.
- Winner: Tie because this is subjective and it depends on the panel. If you buy the laptop from Costco, Best Buy, and etc. where you can easily return or exchange the laptop, it's not much of a hassle. If you buy the laptop directly from Lenovo or some online store, it's a hassle. If you ask for an exchange, it's going to be a gamble and you don't know if you're going to get something that is better than or worst than the one you just had.
https://preview.redd.it/aypxt9ykhwv51.jpg?width=1008&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=19f1a55918be9599c3e98d164fcc36d410b4aa72 Screen software
- MSI GE75 has MSI True Color where you can select different profiles like Gamer, Anti-Blue, sRGB, Office, and Movie. You can also customize each one if you want. You can also do App Sync to have profiles change to certain applications and games. You also get free hacks/cheats with a customizable on-screen crosshairs! LOL.
- Lenovo Legion 5i has Eye Care mode (Anti-Blue) in the Lenovo Vantage and that's it.
- Winner: MSI GE75
- Download to see MSI True Color.zip (8 Mb)
- MSI GE75 requires you to hold down the laptop to open the lid up. It's not a one finger operation.
- Lenovo Legion 5i requires you to hold down the laptop to open the lid up. It's not a one finger operation. This also has some kind of protective peel on the hinges. I watch some videos on YouTube about this, and most of them peeled it off For my unit, I left them on because I don't think it was meant to be peeled off and wasn't sure if it would affect my return.
- Winner: Tie
- MSI GE75 gets about 2-3 hours max. You can fine tune the battery options and maybe push it to 4 hours. It may be possible to get 4-5 hours if you swap the 51 Wh battery for 65 Wh battery that are available in the RTX 2080 configurations. You can set the laptop to stop charging at 60%. It has a battery calibration tool in Dragon Center. This is designed to be plugged into an outlet.
- Lenovo Legion 5i gets up to 7 hours on battery with a 80 Wh battery. Keep in mind, if you buy the 15.6" model, you only get 60 Wh and get around 4-5 hours. If you want the 80 Wh battery, you have to customize the laptop to get it resulting in a one month plus waiting time. You also get fast charging with 50% battery within 30 minutes and a full battery takes about 2-3 hours total. You also can stop charging at 60% too. The charging cable is designed to be easily inserted and removed.
- Winner: Lenovo Legion 5i
https://preview.redd.it/uo0u9mwmhwv51.jpg?width=1129&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=466a4dd5be6aa07a75f2bbe63add3c9d53eca1ff Keyboard for typing and gaming
- MSI GE75 requires a little more force to press down on the keys. There's a tactile bump. The F1 to F12 keys are not aligned with the number keys and requires more time to adjust to them. This is a personal issue for me.
- Lenovo Legion 5i requires less force to press down on the keys. I feel like I type faster on this keyboard than on the MSI GE75 laptop. This laptop has an anti-finger oil coating on the keys which provides excellent finger tip grip. It's a lot quicker to get use to because the F1 to F12 keys are aligned with the number keys.
- Winner: Lenovo Legion 5i
https://preview.redd.it/oq5gcynohwv51.jpg?width=840&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=7d454606fbb5ff5b91f0d760401f66e0b883cd3c Windows key
- MSI GE75 doesn't have the Windows key on the left side but only has a Fn and wider CTRL key. The Windows key is on the right side. If you need the Windows key on the left side, you can switch Fn to Windows key through the Dragon Center. If you accidentally press the Fn key, you aren't going to die in your game.
- Lenovo Legion 5i's Windows key cannot be disabled. If you want to disable it, you have to rely on your game or use a third party application to do it.
- Winner: MSI GE75
https://preview.redd.it/uxu447wqhwv51.jpg?width=1368&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=8cddaaf51d2c9a87f1c23b4168ac77592c0d3fff Power and Status LED's
- MSI GE75 has tiny LED's for the Power and Caps Lock. There's no LED for the Num Lock key. The HDD status LED's are in the front of the laptop. They can be covered up, so they don't appear when you lean back in your chair.
- Lenovo Legion 5i has LED's for the Power, Fn, Caps Lock, and Num Lock. You cannot adjust the brightness of these LED's. The Power button is always on. The Fn, Caps Lock, and Num Lock LED's are pretty bright. I find this to be annoying especially, since I use the number pad for work and games usually with a trainer in single player games. The status LED's are on the right and back side of the laptop.
- Winner: MSI GE75 because the LED's aren't distracting like on the Lenovo Legion 5i. I could cut a piece of masking tape to place over the the LED's, but it doesn't look too good. The tape will eventually slide off and leaving a sticky residue. Painting over it is a better solution but might void Lenovo's warranty.
https://preview.redd.it/94q454hvhwv51.jpg?width=1210&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=8f89117e193beba5f085fc9bd556398de259766b Backlit Keyboard
- MSI GE75 has RGB per key. The color isn't spot on during the day time, but it's color accurate at night. It's there if you want it. You can customize your different patterns and all that shit. You can use Fn+1 to 0 for the different customizable RGB profiles. If you're not a fan of RGB stuff, you can disable it. It will never turn back on until you press your SteelSeries button or Fn combo keys to turn it on when you need it. You also have to remember to turn it back off before you shut down your laptop or it will be on the next time you turn your laptop on. There are four brightness settings 0%, 33%, 66%, and 100%. I have mines set to 33% GREEN.
- SteelSeries bonus: You also can install additional keyboard apps/feature like Audio Visualizer where it shows the spectrum on your keyboard when you listen to music from music player app and YouTube music video. There are stuff for games too.
- Lenovo Legion 5i has one zone white LED. You have to press Fn+Backspace to turn it on. It goes from 0% to 50% to 100%. Every time I turned on the laptop, the backlit keyboard would turn on then turn off automatically. If you leave the backlit on before you shutdown the laptop, the next time you turn on the laptop, the backlit keyboard will be on. White is for everyone while on some other laptops you get Red as the only option.
- Winner: MSI GE75 because you turn off the backlit keyboard and it always stays off, and you get a million ways to customize it. If you're into RGB keyboard, you'll love the customization that SteelSeries offers to you. You can change which effect and how you want it to Fn+Number combo keys. The Fn+Number combo keys can be reprogram to do a specific customized RGB effect along with your own set of macros within that certain Fn combo key.
- Download to see SteelSeries RGB Keyboard software.zip (15 Mb)
- MSI GE75 has Steel Series keyboard software with full macro support. This is what you can do along with an example. You can do much, much more than I wrote here. You should check out the screenshots in the ZIP. There are some games that do not allow you to use a macro.
- Text macro with delays = press a button to type your 30 character with symbols password
- Action macro with delays = press a key to cast 3 pre-buff spells in an RPG
- Media keys = set Scroll Lock to "next song" and Pause to "play/pause"
- Keyboard button = remap 1 to 0 to do only symbols without having to hold Shift
- Mouse buttons = remap keys to do left, middle, and right clicks
- Launch Applications = remap keys like Fn+2 (or any other keys) to open VPN app
- Launch Configurations = customized RGB effects and macros profile
- Launch Engine Apps = remap keys to open SteelSeries keyboard apps
- OS Shortcuts - Common, Mac OS, and Windows = remap keys to do copy and paste
- Lenovo Legion 5i has no macro support despite it being listed in the Lenovo Vantage software. I asked directly on their Lenovo Forums, and they told me it's not available.
- Winner: MSI GE75 because the macro keys speed up your workflow. If you find yourself repeating certain actions multiple times and wonder if you could do all of the that with one press of a button, it can happen with a macro.
- Download to see SteelSeries Macros.zip (24 Mb)
Webcam & Microphone
- MSI GE75 has dedicated left and right click buttons. There are some gaps in the left and right click buttons. The red trim around the touch pad is meh. The touch pad will be on in the BIOS regardless if you have it disabled in Windows. At night, I can see the flashing white status LEDS through gaps in the touch pad area.
- Lenovo Legion 5i doesn't have dedicated left and right click buttons. The area to left click is much larger than the right click area. I'm not sure if it's normal or not, but I found that strange. This is my first kind of laptop with this experience. If you turn off the touch pad and decide to go into the BIOS, the touch pad is still disabled. You would need to boot into Windows to turn on the touch pad before you can go into the BIOS to use the touch pad.
- Winner: Tie because they both can stay permanently off with the Fn combo keys. If you need to use it, you just turn it back on. Forget about the palm rejection thing.
- MSI GE75 has a webcam that works. You can disable it by doing Fn+F6 or in the Dragon Center. The microphone cancels out laptop fan noise and any other background noise like my HVAC, lawn mowers, air plane flying over, and etc.
- Lenovo Legion 5i has a webcam with a privacy cover slide. It can be hard to slide if you trim your nails. You can also disable it by the Fn combo keys and into the Lenovo Vantage battery icon. You can also change your webcam settings in Lenovo Vantage.
- Winner: Tie. I didn't have the chance to test out the microphone in a virtual meeting with the Legion 5i, so I don't know if that microphone will cancel out background noise.
SD Card Reader
- MSI GE75 has them on the sides of the laptop.
- Lenovo Legion 5i has them mostly on the back.
- Winner: Tie
- MSI GE75 has a USB 2.0 SD Card reader. You insert the SD card, and it clicks in. You press in on it then it clicks again to eject the SD card.
- Lenovo Legion 5i has a USB 3.0 Card reader. You insert the SD card and pull it out. There's no clicking mechanism.
- Winner: Lenovo Legion 5i because it's just faster.
- MSI GE75 has separate headphone and microphone jacks with ESS Sabre HiFi DAC.
- Lenovo Legion 5i has combo headphone and microphone jack with Dolby Atmos. This make it convenient since all smartphones and tablets (that still have them) have a combo jack.
- Winner: MSI GE75 because the HiFi DAC is compatible with any earbuds or headphones you plug in. The Dolby Atmos requires a certified Dolby Atmos product to get the most out of it.
- MSI GE75 has 2x 3 Watts Giant Speakers and 2x 3 Watts Subwoofers, but they are down firing speakers. On loud volume, I can feel the vibrations on the chassis. It's free massage for the palm of my left hand. This might be a driver or Windows problem but once in awhile, I hear my speaker make a popping sound. Playing COD:MW with the fans at 80%, which is loud. The volume at 20% easily over powers the fan noise. It sounds fucking amazing. If you listen to music, it's going to be a concert in your room. This is like having desktop 2.1 speakers built into the laptop.
- Lenovo Legion 5i has 2x 2W Harman Kardon speaker system that are coming out from the side of the laptop. This speakers are good enough if you never experience something better.
- Winner: MSI GE75 has set the bar really high for sound quality especially for including subwoofers in a 17.3" laptop chassis. Most YouTubers say the Macbook has the best laptop speakers, they're wrong. I don't own a Macbook, but I'm going to correct them. They should say, "The macbook has the best 2.0 stereo speakers." Any laptop with a subwoofer (or two) has the best sounding speakers of any laptop. Nothing beats having a desktop 2.1 speaker system built into their laptop.
- MSI GE75 has Nahimic with an Equalizer. If you don't like this, you can simply turn off the effects and rely on Realtek sound manager. The realtek sound manager doesn't have an equalizer to tweak.
- Lenovo Legion 5i has Dolby Atmos with an Equalizer. If you don't like this, you have to uninstall it.
- Winner: MSI GE75 because you're getting subwoofers, everything sounds better with the Nahimic application. I'm not a sound expert, but I found it easy to adjust. Since the Legion 5i has no subwoofers, all the music types I listen to like Pop, Dance, Trance, Hip Hop, Rap, Classical, Soundtracks, and etc. sounded weird to me like it was missing something (bass).
- Download to see MSI Nahamic.zip (5 Mb) and MSI Realtek.zip (1 Mb) or Lenovo Dolby Atmos (1 Mb)
Since my original post was too long, I couldn't reduce it to fit everything in one post. To continue reading, please go to this link: https://www.reddit.com/GamingLaptops/comments/jjwkeb/full_review_475_5_stars_msi_ge75_raider_17_vs/