CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2020 review: Faster, with more AI
CorelDraw 11 Graphic suite has some awesome feature. All other aspects of the program worked. But with the release of Coral Dra 11, there are a number of other ideas at this time, Corel has reached a new custom field.
Corel Draw 11 Free Download Full Version with Serial Key
Corel Draw Software Free Download For Pc https://ya-pilot.ru/download/?file=1140. The content and theme of this book in fact will touch your heart. So, you are not blocking your internet, but you are preventing Corel Draw from using the internet.
Coreldraw Tutorial For Beginners Pdf
Then after it finish, open CorelDRAW X6, then it will show activation box, choose "Other Activation Options", Phone corel. ENGLISH Corel draw is a pogram that is used to create a vector be it a line or to the CorelDraw folder at the beginning select the file with the serial number. Provide Technical Support with the Installation Code and Key and you will be provided with an Activation Code that can be used to unlock your product.
CorelDRAW(R) 11: The Official Guide: 0783254040793
Serial Numbers Free Download SairaPC is discussing Corel Draw X7 Keygen with Crack (Essentially a Keygen to create serial figures and offline activation codes) because of its activation and also to enjoy full featuresCopy that activation code and paste in the program and revel. Manual De Corel Draw. Logos can be neatly traced out using this tool as well.
CorelDRAW X8 Serial number + Crack Keygen 2020 Updated
CorelDRAW X4 Download Free https://ya-pilot.ru/download/?file=1156. Corel Draw; Maya; Adobe. Corel Draw X5 Beginner Manual - Page 3/15.
COREL TUTORIAL MANUAL
Corel DRAW 11 Graphics Suite Specs. Oberon CurveWorks is a set of professional quality macros for working with curves in CorelDRAW and Corel DESIGNER. Corel Draw Training Manual - 11/2020 - Course f visit this link.
CorelDRAW Tutorials - Corel Discovery Center
By appealing to Corel DRAW 11 crack download option, the user is guaranteed to break the law. Lets view what Corel Draw 11 brings to the table. Corel DRAW X3 Crack is a pirated version of the popular program for creating vector graphics and illustrations.
Keygen corel Draw 11 Serial Key
Beta (32-bit) CCleaner 3.24.1850; Opera 12.10 Beta 1. CorelDraw is a wonderful program and this is a wonderful book! Download CorelDraw Graphics Suite for Windows to design graphics, layouts, edit photos, and create Web sites.
How to Crack & Activate Corel Draw X7 for life (2020 Guide)
Get Free Professional Softwares Cracks – HomeCracks. Find Serial Number notice: COREL DRAW GRAPHIC SUITE serial number, COREL DRAW GRAPHIC SUITE all version keygen, COREL DRAW GRAPHIC. Corel Draw 11 En was added to DownloadKeeper this week and last updated on 14-Oct-2020.
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2020 Quick Start Guide
Herramientas De Corel Draw 11 Serial Number. CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X8 is a trial software app filed under graphics editors and made available by Corel for Windows. There is also Corel CAPTURE 2020 (64-Bit) which helps you scan and organize anything you have captured for use in Corel Draw and of course CorelDRAW 2020 (64-Bit) itself - the main event.
Crack corel Draw 11 Graphics Suite Full Version Free Download
Corel draw 11 user manual DownloadCorel draw 11 user manual PDF Communicate the message in clear, simple and precise language How formlabs went from a 3d printer kickstarter campaign This is the default picture viewer for Page 9/24. I have the same question (353). Corel Draw X3 with Crack.
Corel Draw X8 Serial Number And Activation Code Generator
CorelDRAW is a full featured illustration program that will let you do anything you need to do in order to draw, paint or otherwise illustrate. Create a 2D design in CorelCAD or import from CorelDRAW to shift to 3D. Extrude, revolve, or sweep 2D entities along a path to go from 2D drafting to 3D modeling. Simplifying your search query should return more download results.
Serial number corelDraw 11 latest updates - CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 11
Photoscape key Features - Viewer: View photos in your folder, create a slideshow - Edit drawing pictures, cropping, filters, red eye removal, blooming. How do I totally uninstall Corel - CorelDRAW Graphics. The new version is called CorelDRAW.
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite (free version) download for PC
CorelDraw Graphics Suite X6 Keygen is a Graphic design software on Patch version, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 Crack includes all the must-have tools for illustration, latest layout, photo, and card editing, web graphics and website design Software cover. It has two main tabs for its tools: Manage and Edit. Corel Products - How to Disable Special Offers - posted in Graphics Design and Photo Editing: I use two Corel products, CorelDraw and Paint Shop Pro and am happy with both products.
Key user manual Corel CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2020 (42 pages)
Is better to review the job done during the designing phase. Our digital library saves in merged countries, allowing you to get the most less latency era to download any of our books following this one. Access special offers, tutorials and videos.
Corel Draw X7 Portable Download full Version for free
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 comprised of seven parts and two main applications are CorelDRAWwhich is a vector illustration program and Photo-Paint which is an image editing program. Enjoy the professional graphic design tools you need to work faster. Software design is very useful in the vector-based drawing.
|1||Corel Draw X3 Full Version - Housne Software||67%|
|2||CorelDRAW Graphics Suite||74%|
|3||Corel Draw 12 Graphics Suite serial Crack All Versions||78%|
|4||Corel Draw 4x Activation Code (7 Downloads)||88%|
|5||Free crack softwares downoad: Corel Draw 11 Graphics Suite||74%|
|6||Download corel draw for windows 7 for free||58%|
|7||Corel Draw X7 Serial Number + Latest Crack Free Download||31%|
CorelDRAW 11 Full Version Download for free
Any help would be appreciated. How do I create a Fillable PDF in Corel Draw 2020? CorelDraw Graphics Suite has had 1 update within the past 6 months.
Serial code corel Draw 11 Download - Free downloads and reviews
Ideal for both professional designers and business people, coral draw 11 offers a comprehensive graphics solution. Corel Draw is a vector based drawing that program that makes it easy to create professional artwork from logos to intricate technical illustrations. Open the PDF directly: View PDF.
CorelDRAW Reviews and Pricing - 2020
Some solid post-apocalyptic fantasy books
19. The Trees by Ali Shaw – 2016The Trees arrived in the night: wrenching through the ground, thundering up into the air, and turning Adrien’s suburban street into a shadowy forest. Shocked by the sight but determined to get some answers, he ventures out, passing destroyed buildings, felled power lines, and broken bodies still wrapped in tattered bed linens hanging from branches.
It is soon apparent that no help is coming and that these trees, which seem the work of centuries rather than hours, span far beyond the town. As far, perhaps, as the coast, where across the sea in Ireland, Adrien’s wife is away on a business trip and there is no way of knowing whether she is alive or dead.
When Adrien meets Hannah, a woman who, unlike him, believes that the coming of the trees may signal renewal rather than destruction and Seb, her technology-obsessed son, they persuade him to join them. Together, they pack up what remains of the lives they once had and set out on a quest to find Hannah’s forester brother and Adrien’s wife—and to discover just how deep the forest goes.
Their journey through the trees will take them into unimaginable territory: to a place of terrible beauty and violence, of deadly enemies and unexpected allies, to the dark heart of nature and the darkness—and also the power—inside themselves.
“[An] atmospheric modern fairy tale… This stunning exploration of love, hope, and the wildness inside us all will have readers enchanted from the first page.”
18. Swan Song by Robert McCammon – 1987In a wasteland born of rage and fear, populated by monstrous creatures and marauding armies, Earth’s last survivors have been drawn into the final battle between good and evil, that will decide the fate of humanity. They include:
Sister, who discovers a strange and transformative glass artifact in the destroyed Manhattan streets.
Joshua Hutchins, the pro wrestler who takes refuge from the nuclear fallout at a Nebraska gas station.
And Swan, a young girl possessing special powers, who travels alongside Josh to a Missouri town where healing and recovery can begin with Swan’s gifts.
But the ancient force behind Earth’s devastation is scouring the walking wounded for recruits for its relentless army, beginning with Swan herself.
“A broad, compelling story… a long, satisfying look at hell and salvation.”
17. Half a King by Joe Abercrombie – 2014Book 1 of 3 in the Shattered Sea series
Prince Yarvi has vowed to regain a throne he never wanted. But first he must survive cruelty, chains, and the bitter waters of the Shattered Sea. And he must do it all with only one good hand.
Born a weakling in the eyes of his father, Yarvi is alone in a world where a strong arm and a cold heart rule. He cannot grip a shield or swing an axe, so he must sharpen his mind to a deadly edge.
Gathering a strange fellowship of the outcast and the lost, he finds they can do more to help him become the man he needs to be than any court of nobles could.
But even with loyal friends at his side, Yarvi finds that his path may end as it began—in twists, and traps, and tragedy.
“A broad, compelling story… a long, satisfying look at hell and salvation.”
16. The Darkness That Comes Before by R. Scott Bakker – 2003Book 1 of 3 in the Prince of Nothing series
The world is scarred by an apocalyptic past, evoking a time both two thousand years past and two thousand years into the future, as untold thousands gather for a crusade. Among them, two men and two women are ensnared by a mysterious traveler, Anasûrimbor Kellhus—part warrior, part philosopher, part sorceress, charismatic presence—from lands long thought dead.
“[S]hould please those weary of formulaic epic fantasy. Bakker’s utterly foreign world, Eärwa, is as complex as that of Tolkien.”
15. The Warded Man by Peter V. Brett – 2008Book 1 of 5 in the Demon Cycle
As darkness falls each night, the corelings rise–demons who well up from the ground like hellish steam, taking on fearsome form and substance. Sand demons. Wood demons. Wind demons. Flame demons. And gigantic rock demons, the deadliest of all. They possess supernatural strength and powers and burn with a consuming hatred of humanity. For hundreds of years the demons have terrorized the night, slowly culling the human herd that shelters behind magical wards—symbols of power whose origins are lost in myth and mystery, and whose protection is terrifyingly fragile.
It was not always this way. Once, men and women battled the corelings on equal terms. Once, under the leadership of the legendary Deliverer, and armed with powerful wards that were not merely shields but weapons, they took the battle to the demons… and stopped their advance.
But those days are gone. The fighting wards are lost. Night by night the demons grow stronger, while human numbers dwindle under their relentless assault. Now, with hope for the future fading, three young survivors of vicious demon attacks will dare the impossible, stepping beyond the crumbling safety of the wards to risk everything in a desperate quest to regain the secrets of the past.
Arlen will pay any price, embrace any sacrifice, for freedom. His grim journey will take him beyond the bounds of human power.
“Brett’s gritty tale will appeal to those who tire of sympathetic villains and long for old-school orc massacres.”
14. Ariel by Steven R. Boyett – 1983Book 1 of 2 in the Change series
At 4:31 Saturday afternoon the laws of physics as we know them underwent a change. Electronic devices, cars, industries stopped. The lights went out. Any technology more complicated than a lever or pulley simply wouldn’t work. A new set of rules took its place—laws that could only be called magic. Ninety-nine percent of humanity has simply vanished. Cities lie abandoned. Supernatural creatures wander the silenced achievements of a halted civilization.
Pete Garey has survived the Change and its ensuing chaos. He wanders the southeastern United States, scavenging, lying low. Learning. One day he makes an unexpected friend: a smartassed unicorn with serious attitude. Pete names her Ariel and teaches her how to talk, how to read, and how to survive in a world in which a unicorn horn has become a highly prized commodity.
When they learn that there is a price quite literally on Ariel’s head, the two unlikely companions set out from Atlanta to Manhattan to confront the sorcerer who wants her horn. And so begins a haunting, epic, and surprisingly funny journey through the remnants of a halted civilization in a desolated world.
"Part post-apocalypse, part road-trip, part sword-and-sorcery: Ariel is one of my favorite adventure novels of all time." —Cory Doctorow, author of Little Brother
13. Armageddon’s Children by Terry Brooks – 2006Book 1 of 3 in the Genesis of Shannara series
Logan Tom is doomed to remember the past and determined to rescue the future. Far behind him lies a boyhood cut violently short by his family’s slaughter, when the forces of madness and hate swept our world after decadent excesses led to civilization’s downfall.
Somewhere ahead of him rests the only chance to beat back the minions of evil that are systematically killing and enslaving the last remnants of humanity. Logan has sworn an oath to seek out a remarkable being born of magic, possessed of untold abilities, and destined to lead the final fight against darkness.
Across the country, Angel Perez, herself a survivor of the malevolent death-dealing forces combing the land, has also been chosen for an uncanny mission in the name of her ruined world’s salvation. From the devastated streets of Los Angeles, she will journey to find a place—and a people—shrouded in mystery, celebrated in legend, and vital to the cause of humankind… even as a relentless foe follows close behind, bent on her extermination.
Meanwhile, in the nearly forsaken city of Seattle, a makeshift family of refugees has carved out a tenuous existence among the street gangs, mutants, and marauders fighting to stay alive against mounting odds—and something unspeakable that has come from the shadows in search of prey.
In time, all their paths will cross. Their common purpose will draw them together. Their courage and convictions will be tested and their fates will be decided, as their singular crusade begins: to take back, or lose forever, the only world they have.
“In this exciting first of a new fantasy trilogy, bestseller Brooks effortlessly connects the Tolkien-infused magic of his Shannara books… with the urban, post-apocalyptic world of his Word and the Void series… Longtime Brooks fans and newcomers will be riveted.” —Publishers Weekly (starred review)
12. The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson – 2010Book 1 of 4 in The Stormlight Archive series
Roshar is a world of stone and storms. Uncanny tempests of incredible power sweep across the rocky terrain so frequently that they have shaped ecology and civilization alike. Animals hide in shells, trees pull in branches, and grass retracts into the soilless ground. Cities are built only where the topography offers shelter.
It has been centuries since the fall of the 10 consecrated orders known as the Knights Radiant, but their Shardblades and Shardplate remain: mystical swords and suits of armor that transform ordinary men into near-invincible warriors. Wars were fought for them, and won by them. One such war rages on the Shattered Plains. There, Kaladin has been reduced to slavery. In a war that makes no sense, where 10 armies fight separately against a single foe, he struggles to save his men and to fathom the leaders who consider them expendable.
Brightlord Dalinar Kholin commands one of those other armies. Like his brother, the late king, he is fascinated by an ancient text called The Way of Kings. Troubled by visions of ancient times and the Knights Radiant, he has begun to doubt his own sanity.
Across the ocean, an untried young woman named Shallan seeks to train under an eminent scholar and notorious heretic, Dalinar’s niece, Jasnah. Though she genuinely loves learning, Shallan’s motives are less than pure. As she plans a daring theft, her research for Jasnah hints at secrets of the Knights Radiant and the true cause of the war.
“Sanderson is a master of hooking the reader in the first few pages, and once again he doesn’t disappoint. Fans and lovers of epic fantasy will find the ending satisfying, yet will eagerly await the next volume.” ―Library Journal
11. Obernewtyn by Isobelle Carmody – 1987Book 1 of 8 in The Obernewtyn Chronicles
In a world struggling back from the brink of apocalypse, life is harsh. And for Elspeth Gordie, it is also dangerous. That’s because Elspeth has a secret: she is a Misfit, born with mysterious mental abilities that she must keep hidden under threat of death. And her worries only multiply when she is exiled to the mountain compound known as Obernewtyn, where—for all her talents—Elspeth may finally and truly be out of her depth. Then she learns she’s not the only one concealing secrets at Obernewtyn.
“Blends graceful storytelling with appealing characters.” —Library Journal
10. The Eye of the World by Robert Jordan – 1990Book 1 of 14 in The Wheel of Time series
The Wheel of Time turns and ages come and go, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the age that gave it birth returns again. In the Third Age, an Age of Prophecy, the World and Time themselves hang in the balance. What was, what will be, and what is, may yet fall under the Shadow.
When The Two Rivers is attacked by Trollocs—a savage tribe of half-men, half-beasts—five villagers flee that night into a world they barely imagined, with new dangers waiting in the shadows and in the light.
“Recalls the work of Tolkien.” ―Publishers Weekly
9. Wolf in Shadow by David Gemmell – 1987Book 1 of 3 in the Jon Shannow series
John Shannow, the Jerusalem Man, lived in a world that had toppled on its axis. Civilization had been replaced by ruthlessness and savagery. Relentless in his quest for peace, Shannow followed a path that led only to bloodshed and sorrow.
Abaddon, the Lord of the Pit, sought to plunge mankind into a new Satanic era. His Hellborn army spewed forth from the Plague Lands with an unholy force stemming from human sacrifice. For it was the blood of innocents that fueled the corrupted Sipstrassi Stones of Power—the source of Abaddon’s might.
But the Hellborn made a fatal mistake—they took the woman who had stolen Shannow’s heart. He would move Heaven and Earth to save her or he would die trying.
“Gemmell… keeps the mythic currents crackling.” —Publishers Weekly
8. The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan – 2009Book 1 of 3 in the Forest of Hands and Teeth series
In Mary’s world there are simple truths.
The Sisterhood always knows best.
The Guardians will protect and serve.
The Unconsecrated will never relent.
And you must always mind the fence that surrounds the village; the fence that protects the village from the Forest of Hands and Teeth.
But slowly, Mary’s truths are failing her. She’s learning things she never wanted to know about the Sisterhood and its secrets, and the Guardians and their power. And, when the fence is breached and her world is thrown into chaos, about the Unconsecrated and their relentlessness.
Now, she must choose between her village and her future, between the one she loves and the one who loves her. And she must face the truth about the Forest of Hands and Teeth. Could there be life outside a world surrounded in so much death?
“A bleak but gripping story… Poignant and powerful.” —Publishers Weekly (starred review)
7. Shadow & Claw by Gene Wolfe – 1994Book 1-2 of 4 in The Book of the New Sun series
Technically, Shadow & Claw is science fiction, but its medieval-like setting and mythic quest makes it feel like you’re reading fantasy.
Shadow & Claw brings together the first two books of The Book of the New Sun tetralogy in one volume:
The Shadow of the Torturer is the tale of young Severian, an apprentice in the Guild of Torturers on the world called Urth, exiled for committing the ultimate sin of his profession—showing mercy toward his victim.
The Claw of the Conciliator continues the saga of Severian, banished from his home, as he undertakes a mythic quest to discover the awesome power of an ancient relic, and learn the truth about his hidden destiny.
"[C]ontains elements of Spenserian allegory, Swiftian satire, Dickensian social consciousness and Wagnerian mythology. Wolfe creates a truly alien social order that the reader comes to experience from within… once into it, there is no stopping.” ―The New York Times Book Review
6. Who Fears Death by Nnedi Okorafor – 2010In a post-apocalyptic Africa, the world has changed in many ways; yet in one region, genocide between tribes still bloodies the land. A woman who has survived the annihilation of her village and a terrible rape by an enemy general wanders into the desert, hoping to die. Instead, she gives birth to an angry baby girl with hair and skin the color of sand. Gripped by the certainty that her daughter is different—special—she names her Onyesonwu, which means, “Who fears death?” in an ancient language.
It doesn’t take long for Onye to understand that she is physically and socially marked by the circumstances of her conception. She is Ewu—a child of rape who is expected to live a life of violence, a half-breed rejected by her community. But Onye is not the average Ewu. Even as a child, she manifests the beginnings of a remarkable and unique magic. As she grows, so do her abilities, and during an inadvertent visit to the spirit realm, she learns something terrifying: someone powerful is trying to kill her.
Desperate to elude her would-be murderer and to understand her own nature, she embarks on a journey in which she grapples with nature, tradition, history, true love, and the spiritual mysteries of her culture, and ultimately learns why she was given the name she bears: Who Fears Death.
“Both wondrously magical and terribly realistic.” —The Washington Post
5. The Fifth Season by N. K. Jemisin – 2015Book 1 of 3 in The Broken Earth series
It starts with the great red rift across the heart of the world’s sole continent, spewing ash that blots out the sun. It starts with death, with a murdered son and a missing daughter. It starts with betrayal, and long dormant wounds rising up to fester.
This is the Stillness, a land long familiar with catastrophe, where the power of the earth is wielded as a weapon. And where there is no mercy.
“Intricate and extraordinary.” ―The New York Times
4. The Passage by Justin Cronin – 2010Book 1 of 3 in the Passage Trilogy
This book has both fantasy and science fiction elements to it.
Amy was abandoned by her mother at the age of six, pursued, and then imprisoned by the shadowy figures behind a government experiment of apocalyptic proportions. But Special Agent Brad Wolgast, the lawman sent to track her down, is disarmed by the curiously quiet girl and risks everything to save her.
As the experiment goes nightmarishly wrong, Wolgast secures her escape—but he can’t stop society’s collapse. And as Amy walks alone, across miles and decades, into a future dark with violence and despair, she is filled with the mysterious and terrifying knowledge that only she has the power to save the ruined world.
“The type of big, engrossing read that will have you leaving the lights on late into the night.” —The Dallas Morning News
3. The Book of M by Peng Shepherd – 2018One afternoon at an outdoor market in India, a man’s shadow disappears—an occurrence science cannot explain. He is only the first. The phenomenon spreads like a plague, and while those afflicted gain a strange new power, it comes at a horrible price: the loss of all their memories.
Ory and his wife Max have escaped the Forgetting so far by hiding in an abandoned hotel deep in the woods. Their new life feels almost normal, until one day Max’s shadow disappears, too.
Knowing that the more she forgets, the more dangerous she will become to Ory, Max runs away. But Ory refuses to give up the time they have left together. Desperate to find Max before her memory disappears completely, he follows her trail across a dangerous, unrecognizable world, braving the threat of roaming bandits, the call to a new war being waged on the ruins of the capital, and the rise of a sinister cult that worships the shadowless.
“Shepherd’s debut is graceful and riveting, slowly peeling back layers of an intricately constructed and unsettling alternate future.” —Publishers Weekly
2. Parable of the Sower by Octavia E. Butler – 1993Book 1 of 2 in the Parable series
When global climate change and economic crises lead to social chaos in the early 2020s, California becomes full of dangers, from pervasive water shortage to masses of vagabonds who will do anything to live to see another day. Fifteen-year-old Lauren Olamina lives inside a gated community with her preacher father, family, and neighbors, sheltered from the surrounding anarchy. In a society where any vulnerability is a risk, she suffers from hyperempathy, a debilitating sensitivity to others’ emotions.
Precocious and clear-eyed, Lauren must make her voice heard in order to protect her loved ones from the imminent disasters her small community stubbornly ignores. But what begins as a fight for survival soon leads to something much more: the birth of a new faith… and a startling vision of human destiny.
“In the ongoing contest over which dystopian classic is most applicable to our time, Octavia Butler’s Parable books may be unmatched.” ―New Yorker
1. The Stand by Stephen King – 1978A patient escapes from a biological testing facility, unknowingly carrying a deadly weapon: a mutated strain of super-flu that will wipe out 99 percent of the world’s population within a few weeks.
Those who remain are scared, bewildered, and in need of a leader. Two emerge—Mother Abagail, the benevolent 108-year-old woman who urges them to build a peaceful community in Boulder, Colorado; and Randall Flagg, the nefarious “Dark Man,” who delights in chaos and violence. As the dark man and the peaceful woman gather power, the survivors will have to choose between them—and ultimately decide the fate of all humanity.
“[The Stand] has everything. Adventure. Roman. Prophecy. Allegory. Satire. Fantasy. Realism. Apocalypse. Great!” —The New York Times Book ReviewBlog link
Mega eTextbooks release thread (part-28)! Find your textbooks here between $5-$25 :)
- Kindly note that the price range mentioned above is only for the books in the megathread list. Any requested books unavailable in the list can cost more, so please do not make any wrong assumptions.
- If you find your book in the thread below, comment "PMed" below and then send your request by clicking here (expect super quick replies).
- Don't mention the title of the book in comments section, please
- Almost all the books are in their latest editions and some of them are available in multiple editions too
- All the payments would be upfront and accepted payment modes are PayPal/BTC/ETH/LTC. Gift cards can also be accepted in special cases
- Books are delivered through Google-Drive or Dropbox links within a few minutes/seconds of payment
- You can also send requests via email/Google-Hangouts request/Skype request to [email protected] for faster communication
- If you don't find the book in the list, you can send your new request to the mod by clicking here
- If you want solution manuals/testbanks, you can also request them to the mod by clicking here
- Please subscribe the sub to find all the latest textbook releases
- Also, upvote the megathread if you found it useful
- Thousands of students have already been helped. Here is the proof
- Disease Gene Identification: Methods and Protocols, 2nd Edition: Johanna K. DiStefano
- Statistical Aspects of the Microbiological Examination of Foods, 3rd Edition: Basil Jarvis
- Revel for Social Problems, 14th Edition: Stanley Eitzen & Maxine Baca Zinn & Kelly Ei Smith
- Fundamentals of Human Resource Management: Pearson New International Edition, 3rd Edition: Gary Dessler
- Economics Today: The Micro View, 18th Edition: Roger LeRoy Miller
- Employment Law for Business, 8th Edition: Dawn Bennett-Alexander & Laura Hartman
- Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics: The Anatomic Approach, 5th Edition: Stanley Hoppenfeld & Piet de Boer & Richard Buckley
- Project Management in Construction, 7th Edition: Sidney Levy
- Financial and Managerial Accounting, 7th Edition: John Wild & Ken Shaw & Barbara Chiappetta
- Handbook of Plant Disease Identification and Management, 1st Edition: Balaji Aglave
- Ubuntu Unleashed 2019 Edition: Covering 18.04, 18.10, 19.04, 13th Edition: Matthew Helmke
- Handbook of Insulin Therapies, 1st Edition: Winston Crasto & Janet Jarvis & Melanie J. Davies
- Python for Programmers: with Big Data and Artificial Intelligence Case Studies, 1st Edition: Paul J. Deitel & Harvey Deitel
- Medical Ethics: Accounts of Ground-Breaking Cases, 7th Edition: Gregory Pence
- Human Resource Management, 13th Edition: Gary Dessler
- The Biology and Therapeutic Application of Mesenchymal Cells, 2 Volume Set, 1st Edition: Kerry Atkinson
- Computer Security Fundamentals, 3rd Edition: William Chuck Easttom
- Hendee's Radiation Therapy Physics, 4th Edition: Todd Pawlicki & Daniel J. Scanderbeg & George Starkschall
- Nutrient Delivery, 1st Edition: Alexandru Grumezescu
- Technology Entrepreneurship: Taking Innovation to the Marketplace, 2nd Edition: Thomas N. Duening & Robert A. Hisrich & Michael A. Lechter
- Chemistry of Metalloproteins: Problems and Solutions in Bioinorganic Chemistry, 1st Edition: Joseph J. Stephanos & Anthony W. Addison
- Mathematical Statistics with Applications in R, 2nd Edition: Kandethody M. Ramachandran & Chris P. Tsokos
- Diagnostic Imaging: Genitourinary, 3rd Edition: Mitchell E. Tublin
- Comprehensive Management of Arteriovenous Malformations of the Brain and Spine, 1st Edition: Robert F. Spetzler & Douglas S. Kondziolka & Randall T. Higashida & M. Yashar S. Kalani
- Digital Design: With an Introduction to the Verilog HDL, 5th Edition: M. Morris R. Mano & Michael D. Ciletti
- Plasmids: Biology and Impact in Biotechnology and Discovery, 1st Edition: Marcelo E. Tolmasky & Juan C. Alonso
- Consumer Behavior: Buying, Having, and Being, Global Edition, 12th Edition: Michael R. Solomon
- Project Management Case Studies, 5th Edition: Harold Kerzner
- Medical Phisiology: Principles for Clinical Medicine, 4th Edition: Rodney A. Rhoades & David R. Bell
- Essentials of Contemporary Management, 7th Edition: Gareth Jones & Jennifer George
- Harmony and Voice Leading, 4th Edition: Thomas E. Benjamin & Michael Horvit & Robert S. Nelson
- Principles of Economics, 2nd Edition: Lee Coppock & Dirk Mateer
- Oral Microbiology and Immunology, 2nd Edition: Richard J. Lamont & George N. Hajishengallis & Howard F. Jenkinson
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the Brain and Spine, 5th Edition: Scott W. Atlas
- Accounting Information Systems: Controls and Processes, 3rd Edition: Leslie Turner & Andrea B. Weickgenannt & Mary Kay Copeland
- Strategic Corporate Social Responsibility: Sustainable Value Creation, 5th Edition: David Chandler
- Julien's Primer of Drug Action: A Comprehensive Guide to the Actions, Uses, and Side Effects of Psychoactive Drugs, 14th Edition: Claire D. Advokat & Joseph Comaty & Robert Julien
- The Grand Chessboard: American Primacy And Its Geostrategic Imperatives, 1st Edition: Zbigniew Brzezinski
- The Cosmic Perspective: The Solar System, 8th Edition: Jeffrey O. Bennett & Megan O. Donahue & Nicholas Schneider & Mark Voit
- Ultrastructure Atlas of Human Tissues, 1st Edition: Fred Hossler
- Advances in the Biology and Management of Modern Bed Bugs, 1st Edition: Stephen L. Doggett & Dini M. Miller & Chow-Yang Lee
- Patterns of World History: Volume One: To 1600, 1st Edition: Peter von Sivers & Charles A. Desnoyers & George B. Stow
- Genitourinary Imaging: A Core Review, 1st Edition: Matthew Davenport
- Evidence-based Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1st Edition: Errol R. Norwitz & Carolyn M. Zelop & David A. Miller & David L. Keefe
- Zoology, 10th Edition: Stephen Miller & John Harley
- Radical and Reconstructive Gynecologic Cancer Surgery, 1st Edition: Robert Bristow & Dennis Chi
- Davis's Diseases & Disorders A Nursing Therapeutics Manual, 6th Edition: Marilyn Sawyer Sommers
- Management & Cost Accounting, 6th Edition: Alnoor Bhimani
- Elements of Modern Algebra, 8th Edition: Linda Gilbert
- Psychiatric & Mental Health Nursing, 4th Edition: Katie Evans & Debra Nizette & Anthony O'Brien
- Molecular Biology: Different Facets, 1st Edition: Anjali Priyadarshini & Prerna Pandey
- Elementary Number Theory, 7th Edition: David Burton
- Accounting Information Systems, 14th Edition: Marshall B. Romney & Paul J. Steinbart
- Microeconomics, Global Edition, 9th Edition: Robert Pindyck & Daniel Rubinfeld
- Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing Demystified, 1st Edition: Jim Keogh
- Entrepreneurship, 10th Edition: Robert Hisrich & Michael Peters & Dean Shepherd
- Ganong's Review of Medical Physiology, 26th Edition: Kim E. Barrett & Susan M. Barman & Jason Yuan & Heddwen L. Brooks
- Textbook of Obstetrics and Gynaecology: A life course approach, 1st Edition: Eric A.P. Steegers & Bart C.J.M. Fauser & Carina G.J.M. Hilders
- Engineering Mechanics: Statics, 8th Edition: James L. Meriam & L. G. Kraige & J. N. Bolton
- Basic Concepts of Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing, 8th Edition: Louise Rebraca Shives
- Beckmann and Ling's Obstetrics and Gynecology, 8th Edition: Robert Casanova
- Biology: Concepts and Applications, 10th Edition: Cecie Starr & Christine Evers & Lisa Starr
- Estimating in Building Construction, 9th Edition: Steven J. Peterson & Frank R. Dagostino
- The Big Back Book: Tips & Tricks for Therapists, 1st Edition: Jane Johnson
- University Physics with Modern Physics, 14th Edition: Hugh D. Young & Roger A. Freedman
- Poisoning and Drug Overdose, 7th Edition: Kent Olson & Ilene Anderson & Neal Benowitz & Paul Blanc
- Koneman's Color Atlas and Textbook of Diagnostic Microbiology, 7th Edition: Gary W. Procop
- Experimental Psychology, 7th Edition: Anne Myers & Christine H. Hansen
- Marketing: An Introduction, 13th Edition: Gary Armstrong & Philip Kotler
- Gray's Anatomy for Students: With Student Consult, 3rd Edition: Richard Drake & A. Wayne Vogl & Adam W. M. Mitchell
- Chestnut's Obstetric Anesthesia: Principles and Practice, 5th Edition: David H. Chestnut & Cynthia A Wong & Lawrence C Tsen & Warwick D Ngan Kee & Yaakov Beilin & Jill Mhyre
- Chemistry: The Molecular Science, 5th Edition: John W. Moore & Conrad L. Stanitski
- Head, Neck and Dental Emergencies, 2nd Edition: Mike Perry
- Wong's Nursing Care of Infants and Children, 10th Edition: Marilyn J. Hockenberry & David Wilson
- Sports Emergency Care: A Team Approach, 3rd Edition: Robb Rehberg & Jeff G. Konin
- New Venture Creation: Entrepreneurship for the 21st Century, 10th Edition: Stephen Spinelli & Rob Adams
- Caring for the Vulnerable: Perspectives in Nursing Theory, Practice, and Research, 5th Edition: Mary de Chesnay & Barbara Anderson
- Geometry: The Line and the Circle: Maureen T. Carroll & Elyn Rykken
- Histories of Human Engineering: Tact and Technology: Maarten Derksen
- Land Restoration: Reclaiming Landscapes for a Sustainable Future, 1st Edition: Ilan Chabay & Martin Frick & Jennifer Helgeson
- Yamada's Handbook of Gastroenterology, 3rd Edition: Tadataka Yamada & John M. Inadomi & Renuka Bhattacharya & Jason A. Dominitz & Joo Ha Hwang
- Theoretical Physics 9: Fundamentals of Many-body Physics, 2nd Edition: Wolfgang Nolting & William D. Brewer
- Introduction to Programming with C++, 3rd Edition: Y. Daniel Liang
- Dental Emergencies, 1st Edition: Mark Greenwood & Ian Corbett
- Fundamentals of Physics and Chemistry of the Atmosphere, 2nd Edition: Guido Visconti
- Calculus: Early Transcendentals, 3rd Edition: William L. Briggs & Lyle Cochran & Bernard Gillett & Eric Schulz
- Educating Physical Therapists, 1st Edition: Gail Jensen
- Strategic Developments in Eurasia After 11 September, 1st Edition: Shireen Hunter
- Contemporary Issues in Healthcare Law and Ethics, 4th Edition: Dean Harris
- Transitioning from RN to MSN: Principles of Professional Role Development: Brenda Scott & Mindy Thompson
- Principles and Practice of Public Health Surveillance, 3rd Edition: Lisa M. Lee & Steven M. Teutsch & Stephen B. Thacker & Michael E. St. Louis
- Elementary Statistics: Picturing the World, 6th Edition: Ron Larson & Betsy Farber
- Human Sexuality in a World of Diversity, 6th Canadian Edition: Spencer A. Rathus & Jeffrey S. Nevid & Lois Fichner-Rathus & Alex McKay & Robin Milhausen
- Becoming Your Own Banker, 6th Edition: R. Nelson Nash
- Murach's MySQL, 3rd Edition: Joel Murach
- Intermediate Algebra, 13th Edition: Marvin L. Bittinger & Judith A. Beecher & Barbara L. Johnson
- Planning Health Promotion Programs: An Intervention Mapping Approach, 4th Edition: L. Kay Bartholomew Eldredge & Christine M. Markham & Robert A. C. Ruiter & Maria E. Fernández & Gerjo Kok & Guy S. Parcel
- Human Factors in Simple and Complex Systems, 3rd Edition: Robert W. Proctor & Trisha Van Zandt
- The Irony of Democracy: An Uncommon Introduction to American Politics, 17th Edition: Louis Schubert & Thomas R. Dye & Harmon Zeigler
- Understanding Earth, 7th Edition: John Grotzinger
- Nursing Research in Canada: Methods, Critical Appraisal, and Utilization, 4th Edition: Geri LoBiondo-Wood & Judith Haber & Cherylyn Cameron & Mina Singh
- The Philosophy of Film, 1st Edition: Thomas E. Wartenberg & Angela Curran
- Disaster Nursing and Emergency Preparedness, 4th Edition: Tener Goodwin Veenema
- Language in Mind: An Introduction to Psycholinguistics, 2nd Edition: Julie Sedivy
- Medical Anthropology: A Biocultural Approach, 3rd Edition: Andrea S. Wiley & John S. Allen
- Exploring Biology in the Laboratory, 3rd Edition: Murray P. Pendarvis & John L. Crawley
- Guide to Networking Essentials, 8th Edition: Greg Tomsho
- Social Psychology: A Storytelling Approach, 2nd Edition: Leonard Newman & Ralph Erber
- Managing Conflict: An Introspective Journey to Negotiating Skills, 1st Edition: Dorothy Balancio
- Environmental Change and Challenge: A Canadian Perspective, 5th Edition: Philip Dearden & Bruce Mitchell
- Brain and Behavior: A Cognitive Neuroscience Perspective, 1st Edition: David Eagleman & Jonathan Downar
- Cardiac/Vascular Nurse Exam Secrets Study Guide: Cardiac/Vascular Nurse Test Review for the Cardiac/Vascular Nurse Exam: Mometrix Media & Cardiac Vascular Nurse Exam Secrets
- Keeping the Republic: Power and Citizenship in American Politics, The Essentials, 9th Edition: Christine Barbour & Gerald Wright
- Principles of Environmental Science, 9th Edition: William Cunningham & Mary Cunningham
- Thomas' Calculus, 14th Edition: Joel R. Hass & Christopher E. Heil & Maurice D. Weir
- Pharmacology for Canadian Pharmacy Technicians, 1st Edition: Leland Norman Holland & Michael P. Adams & Jeanine Lynn Brice & Heather V. LeBlanc
- Cellular and Molecular Immunology, 9th Edition: Abul K. Abbas & Andrew H. Lichtman & Shiv Pillai
- Operations Management: Processes and Supply Chains, 11th Edition: Lee J. Krajewski & Manoj K. Malhotra & Larry P. Ritzman
- Jews, Christians, Muslims: A Comparative Introduction to Monotheistic Religions, 2nd Edition: John Corrigan & Frederick Denny & Martin S Jaffee & Carlos Eire
- Professional Nursing: Concepts & Challenges, 9th Edition: Beth Black
- Practical Homicide Investigation: Tactics, Procedures, and Forensic Techniques, 4th Edition: Vernon J. Geberth
- Fundamentals of Modern Manufacturing: Materials, Processes and Systems, 7th Edition: Mikell P. Groover
- Genetics: A Conceptual Approach, 7th Edition: Benjamin A. Pierce
- Computer Science Illuminated, 7th Edition: Nell Dale & John Lewis
- The Globalization of World Politics: An Introduction to International Relations, 8th Edition: John Baylis & Steve Smith & Patricia Owens
- Behavioral Neuroscience, 9th Edition: S. Marc Breedlove & Neil V. Watson
- Canadian Human Resource Management: A Strategic Approach, 12th Edition: Hermann Schwind & Krista Uggerslev & Terry Wagar & Neil Fassina
- Brief Principles of Macroeconomics, 9th Edition: N. Gregory Mankiw
- Living in the Environment, 4th Canadian Edition: G. Miller & Dave Hackett & Carl Wolfe
- Principles of Economics, 9th Edition: N. Gregory Mankiw
- Principles of Microeconomics, 9th Edition: N. Gregory Mankiw
- Child Development, 9th Edition: Laura E. Berk
- Home, School, and Community Collaboration: Culturally Responsive Family Engagement, 4th Edition: Kathy Beth Grant & Julie A. Ray
- Set Lighting Technician's Handbook, 4th Edition: Harry Box
- Clinical Nurse Leader Certification Review, 2nd Edition: Cynthia R. King
- Basic Chemistry, 4th Edition: Karen C. Timberlake & William Timberlake
- Sparks & Taylor's Nursing Diagnosis Pocket Guide, 3rd Edition: Linda Phelps
- Family Theories: Foundations and Applications, 1st Edition: Katherine R. Allen & Angela C. Henderson
- The Earth and Its Peoples: A Global History, 7th Edition: Richard Bulliet & Pamela Crossley & Daniel Headrick & Steven Hirsch & Lyman Johnson
- Sociology in Action: A Canadian Perspective, 3rd Edition: Tami Bereska & Diane Symbaluk
- Operations Management: Processes and Supply Chains, 12th Edition: Lee J. Krajewski & Manoj K. Malhotra & Larry P. Ritzman
- Introduction to Food Science and Food Systems, 2nd Edition: Rick Parker & Miriah Pace
- Liaisons, Student Edition: An Introduction to French, 3rd Edition: Wynne Wong & Stacey Weber-Fève & Bill VanPatten
- Zuckerman Parker Handbook of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics for Primary Care, 4th Edition: Marilyn Augustyn & Barry Zuckerman
- Teaching in Today's Inclusive Classrooms: A Universal Design for Learning Approach, 3rd Edition: Richard M. Gargiulo & Debbie Metcalf
- The Biological Basis of Mental Health, 3rd Edition: William T. Blows
- Developing and Managing Electronic Collections: The Essentials: Peggy Johnson
- Western Civilization: Volume II: Since 1500, 10th Edition: Jackson J. Spielvogel
- Talking to Strangers: What We Should Know about the People We Don't Know, 1st Edition: Malcolm Gladwell
- Understanding Pathophysiology, 7th Edition: Sue E. Huether & Kathryn L. McCance
- Our Environment: A Canadian Perspective, 5th edition: Dianne Draper & Ann Zimmerman
- Criminal Law: Cases and Materials, 8th Edition: John Kaplan & Robert Weisberg & Guyora Binder
- A Photographic Atlas of Histology, 2nd Edition: Michael J Leboffe
- Dragons and Tigers: A Geography of South, East, and Southeast Asia, 3rd Edition: Barbara A. Weightman
- Climate Change Biology, 1st Edition: Jonathan A. Newman & Madhur Anand & Hugh A. L. Henry & Shelley L. Hunt & Ze'ev Gedalof
- The Power of Critical Thinking: 5th Canadian Edition: Chris MacDonald and Lewis Vaughn
- Principles of Fire Behavior and Combustion, 4th Edition: Richard Gann & Raymond Friedman
- Informatics Nurse Exam Secrets Study Guide: Informatics Test Review for the Informatics Nurse Certification Exam: Informatics Exam Secrets Test Prep Team
- General Chemistry, 10th Edition: Darrell Ebbing & Steven D. Gammon
- A Practical Guide to Computer Forensics Investigations, 1st Edition: Darren R. Hayes
- Basic Biomechanics, 8th Edition: Susan Hall
- Essay Writing for Canadian Students, 8th Edition: Roger Davis & Laura K. Davis
- Biology, 11th Edition: Peter Raven & George Johnson & Kenneth Mason & Jonathan Losos & Susan Singer
- Molecular Imaging, 1st Edition: Ralph Weissleder& Brian D. Ross & Alnawaz Rehemtulla & Sanjiv Sam Gambhir
- Criminology, 4th Edition: Frank Schmalleger
- A Theory of Truthmaking: Metaphysics, Ontology, and Reality: Jamin Asay
- The Routledge Handbook of Metaphysical Grounding, 1st Edition: Michael J. Raven
- Linear Algebra and Its Applications, 5th Edition: David C. Lay & Steven R. Lay & Judi J. McDonald
- Essentials of Human Communication, 9th Edition: Joseph A. DeVito
- Economics: Principles, Applications, and Tools, 9th Edition, Global Edition: Arthur O'Sullivan & Steven Sheffrin & Stephen Perez
- Global Health 101, 3rd Edition: Richard Skolnik
- Mathematical Proofs: A Transition to Advanced Mathematics, 4th Edition: Gary Chartrand & Albert D. Polimeni & Ping Zhang
- Concepts in Strategic Management and Business Policy: Globalization, Innovation and Sustainability, 15th Edition, Global Edition: Thomas L. Wheelen & J. David Hunger & Alan N. Hoffman & Charles E. Bamford
- Chemistry: The Central Science, 14th Edition, Global Edition: Theodore E. Brown & H. Eugene LeMay & Bruce E. Bursten & Catherine Murphy & Patrick Woodward & Matthew E. Stoltzfus
- Biopsychology, 10th Edition, Global Edition: John P. J. Pinel & Steven Barnes
- Electric Circuits, 11th Edition: James W. Nilsson & Susan Riedel
- Keeping the Republic; Power and Citizenship in American Politics, the Essentials, 8th Edition: Christine Barbour & Gerald C Wright
- Applied Behavior Analysis: Pearson New International Edition, 2nd Edition: John O. Cooper & Timothy E. Heron & William L. Heward
- Cryptography and Network Security: Principles and Practice, 7th Edition, Global Edition: William Stallings
- Operating Systems: Internals and Design Principles, 9th Edition, Global Edition: William Stallings
- Options, Futures, and Other Derivatives, 9th Edition, Global Edition: John C. Hull
- Invitation to the Psychology of Religion, 3rd Edition: Raymond F. Paloutzian
- Valuation: The Art and Science of Corporate Investment Decisions, 3rd Edition: Sheridan Titman
- Comprehensive Clinical Nephrology, 5th Edition: Richard J. Johnson & John Feehally & Jurgen Floege
- Miller & Freund's Probability and Statistics for Engineers, 9th Edition, Global Edition: Richard Johnson & Irwin Miller & John Freund
- Exploring Strategy: Text and Cases, 11th Edition: Gerry Johnson & Richard Whittington & Patrick Regnér & Kevan Scholes & Duncan Angwin
- Economics for Business, 7th Edition: John Sloman
- Essentials of Economics, 7th Edition: John Sloman & Dean Garratt
- Economics, 9th Edition: John Sloman & Dean Garratt & Alison Wride
- Essential Economics for Business, 5th Edition: Johnsloman & Jones Elizabeth
- Finite Mathematics, 7th Edition: Stefan Waner & Steven Costenoble
- The SAGE Encyclopedia of Surveillance, Security, and Privacy, 1st Edition: Bruce A. Arrigo
- Evolution, 4th Edition: Douglas J. Futuyma & Mark Kirkpatrick
- Adult Development and Aging, 7th Edition: John C. Cavanaugh & Fredda Blanchard-Fields
- Foundations of Finance, 9th Edition, Global Edition: Arthur J. Keown & John D Martin & J. William Petty
- Head First Learn to Code: A Learner's Guide to Coding and Computational Thinking, 1st Edition: Eric Freeman
- Learning Swift: Building Apps for macOS, iOS, and Beyond, 3rd Edition: Jonathon Manning & Paris Buttfield-Addison & Tim Nugent
- Database Systems: Design, Implementation, & Management, 12th Edition: Carlos Coronel & Steven Morris
- Introduction to Solid Modeling Using SolidWorks, 13th Edition: William Howard & Joseph Musto
- Communications Receivers: Principles and Design, 4th Edition: Ulrich Rohde & Jerry Whitaker & Hans Zahnd
- Connect Core Concepts in Health, 15th Edition: Paul Insel & Walton Roth
- On Course: Strategies for Creating Success in College and in Life, 8th Edition: Skip Downing
- Vander's Human Physiology, 15th Edition: Eric Widmaier & Hershel Raff & Kevin Strang
- Biology, 4th Edition: Robert Brooker & Eric Widmaier & Linda Graham & Peter Stiling
- The Essentials of Statistics: A Tool for Social Research, 4th Edition: Joseph F. Healey
- Oracle 12c: SQL, 3rd Edition: Joan Casteel
- Global Business Today, 10th Edition: Charles Hill & G. Tomas M. Hult
- Project Management: The Managerial Process, 7th Edition: Erik Larson & Clifford Gray
- Organizational Behavior: A Practical, Problem-Solving Approach, 2nd Edition: Angelo Kinicki & Mel Fugate
- International Management: Culture, Strategy, and Behavior, 10th Edition: Fred Luthans & Jonathan Doh
- CorelDRAW X8: The Official Guide, 12th Edition: Gary David Bouton
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers: An Interactive Approach, 2nd Edition: Robert Hawkes & Javed Iqbal & Firas Mansour & Marina Milner-Bolotin & Peter Williams
- Programmable Logic Controllers, 5th Edition: Frank Petruzella
- Foundations in Microbiology, 10th Edition: Kathleen Park Talaro & Barry Chess
- Applied Numerical Methods with MATLAB for Engineers and Scientists, 4th Edition: Steven Chapra
- Tonal Harmony, 8th Edition: Stefan Kostka & Dorothy Payne & Byron Almén
- Discrete Mathematics, 8th Edition: Richard Johnsonbaugh
- Bates' Pocket Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking, 8th Edition: Lynn S. Bickley
- NANDA International Nursing Diagnoses: Definitions & Classification 2018-2020, 11th Edition: T. Heather Herdman & Shigemi Kamitsuru & Heather T. Herdman
- Biology: Concepts and Investigations, 4th Edition: Mariëlle Hoefnagels
- Biology: Concepts and Investigations, 3rd Edition: Mariëlle Hoefnagels
- Human Biology: Concepts and Current Issues, 8th Edition, Global Edition: Michael D. Johnson
- Messages: Building Interpersonal Communication Skills, 5th Canadian Edition: Joseph A. DeVito & Rena Shimoni & Dawne Clark
- The Interpersonal Communication Book, 14th Edition, Global Edition: Joseph A. DeVito
- Computational Systems Pharmacology and Toxicology, 1st Edition: Rudy J Richardson & Dale E Johnson & Noffisat Oki & David Faulkner
- Shelly Cashman Series Microsoft Office 365 & Office 2019 Introductory, 1st Edition: Sandra Cable & Steven M. Freund & Ellen Monk & Susan L. Sebok & Joy L. Starks
- The Practice of Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy: Creating Connection, 2nd Edition: Susan M. Johnson
- The Marriage Clinic: A Scientifically Based Marital Therapy, 1st Edition: John M. Gottman
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy with Couples and Families: A Comprehensive Guide for Clinicians, 1st Edition: Frank M. Dattilio & Aaron T. Beck
- International Marketing, 17th Edition: Philip R. Cateora & John Graham & Mary C Gilly
- Kaplan and Sadock's Concise Textbook of Clinical Psychiatry, 3rd Edition: Benjamin Sadock & Virginia Alcott Sadock
- Anthropology, 14th Edition: Carol R. Ember & Melvin Ember & Peter N. Peregrine
- The Men They Will Become: The Nature And Nurture Of Male Character: Eli Newberger
- Accounting, 27th Edition: Carl S. Warren & James M. Reeve & Jonathan Duchac
- ICD-10-CM 2019: The Complete Official Codebook, 1st Edition: American Medical Association
- Essentials of Human Anatomy & Physiology, 12th Edition, Global Edition: Elaine N. Marieb & Suzanne M. Keller
- Early Childhood Education Today, 14th Edition: George S Morrison
- Programming Bitcoin: Learn How to Program Bitcoin from Scratch, 1st Edition: Jimmy Song
- The Physiology and Biochemistry of Prokaryotes, 4th Edition: David White & James Drummond & Clay Fuqua
- Environmental Microbiology, 3rd Edition: Ian L. Pepper & Charles P. Gerba & Terry J. Gentry
- Industrial Microbiology: An Introduction, 1st Edition: Michael J. Waites & Neil L. Morgan & John S. Rockey & Gary Higton
- Introduction to Econometrics, Updated 3rd Edition, Global Edition: James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson
- Introduction to Econometrics, 3rd Edition: James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson
- Expert Oracle Application Express, 2nd Edition: Doug Gault & Dimitri Gielis & Martin DSouza & Roel Hartman
- The Art of Reasoning: An Introduction to Logic and Critical Thinking, 4th Edition: David Kelley
- Physics, 5th Edition: James S. Walker
- Applied Fluid Mechanics, 7th Edition: Robert L. Mott & Joseph A. Untener
- Applied Strength of Materials, SI Units Version, 6th Edition: Robert L. Mott & Joseph A. Untener
- Social Psychology, 12th Edition: David Myers & Jean Twenge
- Applied Strength of Materials, 6th Edition: Robert Mott & Joseph A. Untener
- Foundations of Nursing Research, 7th Edition: Rose Marie Nieswiadomy & Catherine Bailey
- Molecular Cell Biology, 8th Edition: Harvey Lodish & Arnold Berk & Chris A. Kaiser & Monty Krieger & Anthony Bretscher
- Machine Elements in Mechanical Design, 6th Edition: Robert L. Mott & Edward M. Vavrek & Jyhwen Wang
- DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg's Cancer, 11th Edition: Vincent T. DeVita & Steven A. Rosenberg & Theodore S. Lawrence
- Particle Image Velocimetry: A Practical Guide, 3rd Edition: Markus Raffel & Christian E. Willert & Fulvio Scarano & Christian J. Kähler
- Smith's Textbook of Endourology, 4th Edition: Arthur D. Smith & Glenn Preminger & Gopal H. Badlani & Louis R. Kavoussi
- College Algebra with Modeling & Visualization, 6th Edition: Gary K. Rockswold
- Financial Accounting Theory, 7th Edition: William R. Scott
- Biology Now, 2nd Edition: Anne Houtman & Megan Scudellari & Cindy Malone
- Psychological Science, 5th Edition: Michael Gazzaniga & Diane Halpern
- The Handbook of Technical Writing, 11th Edition: Gerald J. Alred & Charles T. Brusaw & Walter E. Oliu
- A Graphical Approach to College Algebra, 6th Edition: John Hornsby & Margaret L. Lial & Gary K. Rockswold
- Business Analytics, 4th Edition: Jeffrey D. Camm & James J. Cochran & Michael J. Fry & Jeffrey W. Ohlmann
- Biological Psychology, 13th Edition: James W. Kalat
- Business Communication Today, 14th Edition: Courtland L. Bovee & John V. Thill
- Geosystems Core, 1st Edition: Robert W. Christopherson & Stephen Cunha & Charles E. Thomsen & Ginger Birkeland
- Principles of Information Security, 6th Edition: Michael E. Whitman & Herbert J. Mattord
- Financial & Managerial Accounting, 14th Edition: Carl S. Warren & James M. Reeve & Jonathan Duchac
- Corporate Finance: Theory and Practice, 5th Edition: Pierre Vernimmen & Pascal Quiry & Maurizio Dallocchio & Yann Le Fur & Antonio Salvi
- Introductory Statistics, 10th Edition: Neil A. Weiss
- Introduction to Cryptography: Principles and Applications, 3rd Edition: Hans Delfs & Helmut Knebl
- Business Essentials, 8th Canadian Edition: Ronald J. Ebert & Ricky W. Griffin & Frederick A. Starke & George Dracopoulos
- Introduction to Mathematical Statistics, 8th Edition: Robert V. Hogg & Joseph W. McKean & Allen T. Craig
- The Routledge Companion to Business Ethics, 1st Edition: Eugene Heath & Byron Kaldis & Alexei Marcoux
- Geosystems An Introduction to Physical Geography, Global Edition, 9th Edition: Ginger H. Birkel & Robert W. Christopherson
- Scientific American Environmental Science for a Changing World, 2nd Edition: Jeneen InterlandI & Anne Houtman
- Precalculus, 10th Edition: Ron Larson
- The Human Brain Book: An Illustrated Guide to its Structure, Function, and Disorders, New Edition: Rita Carter
- Introduction to Materials Science for Engineers, 8th Edition: James F. Shackelford
- Adobe Dreamweaver CC Classroom in a Book, 1st Edition: Jim Maivald
- Trigonometry, 11th Edition: Margaret L. Lial & John Hornsby & David I. Schneider & Callie Daniels
- Investment Banks, Hedge Funds, and Private Equity, 3rd Edition: David P. Stowell
- Cognitive Neuroscience: The Biology of the Mind, 5th Edition: Michael Gazzaniga & Richard B. Ivry & George R. Mangun
- Cognitive Neuroscience: The Biology of the Mind, 5th Edition: Michael Gazzaniga & Richard B. Ivry (Author), George R. Mangun (Author)
- Project Management Theory and Practice, 3rd Edition: Gary L. Richardson & Brad M. Jackson
- Organic Chemistry: Structure and Function, 8th Edition: K. Peter C. Vollhardt & Neil E. Schore
- Read, Reason, Write: An Argument Text and Read, 11th Edition: Dorothy Seyler
- Fundamentals of Management: Management Myths Debunked!, Global Edition, 10th Edition: Stephen P Robbins & David A. De Cenzo & Mary Coulter
- Computer Networking: A Top-Down Approach, Global Edition, 7th Edition: James Kurose & Keith Ross
- An Introduction to Banking: Principles, Strategy and Risk Management, 2nd Edition: Moorad Choudhry
- The Immune System, 4th Edition: Peter Parham
- Biochemistry: Concepts and Connections, Global Edition, 1st Edition: Dean R. Appling & Spencer J. Anthony-Cahill & Christopher K. Mathews
- Writing about Writing, 3rd Edition: Elizabeth Wardle & Douglas Downs
- Experience Psychology, 4th Edition: Laura King
- An Introduction to Mathematical Statistics: Fetsje Bijma & Marianne Jonker & Aad van der Vaart & Reinie Erné
- Business Communication: Polishing Your Professional Presence, 3rd Edition: Barbara G. Shwom & Lisa Gueldenzoph Snyder
- Earth's Evolving Systems: The History of Planet Earth, 2nd Edition: Ronald E. Martin
- Business Ethics: Decision Making for Personal Integrity & Social Responsibility, 4th Edition: Laura Hartman & Joseph DesJardins & Chris MacDonald
- College Algebra and Trigonometry, Global Edition, 6th Edition: Margaret L. Lial & John Hornsby & David I. Schneider & Callie Daniels
- Essentials of MIS, 12th Edition: Kenneth C. Laudon & Jane P. Laudon
- Behavior Analysis and Learning: A Biobehavioral Approach, 6th Edition: W. David Pierce & Carl D. Cheney
- University Physics, 14th Edition: Hugh D. Young & Roger A. Freedman
- Earth System History, 4th Edition: Steven M. Stanley & John A. Luczaj
- Analytical Mechanics, 2nd Edition: Nivaldo A. Lemos
- Fundamentals of Management, 7th Canadian Edition: Stephen P. Robbins & David A. DeCenzo & Mary Coulter
- Computer Accounting with QuickBooks Online: A Cloud Based Approach, 2nd Edition: Carol Yacht & Susan Crosson
- Cost Accounting and Financial Management for Construction Project Managers, 1st Edition: Len Holm
- Business Continuity Management in Construction, 1st Edition: Leni Sagita Riantini Supriadi & Low Sui Pheng
- Contemporary Logistics, 12th Edition, Global Edition: Paul R. Murphy & A. Michael Knemeyer
- Mechanical Engineers' Handbook, Volume 1: Materials and Engineering Mechanics, 4th Edition: Myer Kutz
- Mechanical Engineers' Handbook, Volume 2: Design, Instrumentation, and Controls, 4th Edition: Myer Kutz
- Mechanical Engineers' Handbook, Volume 3: Manufacturing and Management, 4th Edition: Myer Kutz
- Mechanical Engineers' Handbook, Volume 4: Energy and Power, 4th Edition: Myer Kutz
- An Introduction to Mathematical Statistics and Its Applications, 6th Edition: Richard J. Larsen & Morris L. Marx
- Developmental Mathematics, 1st Edition: Robert F. Blitzer
- Thinking Mathematically, 7th Edition: Robert F. Blitzer
- Wardlaw's Contemporary Nutrition, 10th Edition: Anne Smith & Angela Collene
- Mathematical Statistics: An Introduction to Likelihood Based Inference, 1st Edition: Richard J. Rossi
- Asking the Right Questions, 11th Edition: M. Neil Browne & Stuart M. Keeley
- Asking the Right Questions, 11th Edition, Global Edition: M. Neil Browne & Stuart M. Keeley
- Crash Course Cardiology, 4th Edition: Antonia Churchhouse & Julian O. M. Ormerod & Michael Frenneaux
- A Graphical Approach to Precalculus with Limits, 7th Edition: John Hornsby & Margaret L. Lial & Gary K. Rockswold
- Unlocking Equity and Trusts, 5th Edition: Mohamed Ramjohn
- Public Speaking: The Evolving Art, 4th Edition: Stephanie J. Coopman & James Lull
- Social Psychology, 8th Edition: Michael Hogg & Graham Vaughan
- Human Resources Management in Canada, 12th Canadian Edition: Gary Dessler & Nita Chhinzer & Nina Cole
- Law Core Textbook Bundle: Equity and Trusts, 8th edition: Alastair Hudson
- Living Ethics: An Introduction with Readings: Russ Shafer-Landau
- Microsoft Project 2019 Step by Step, 1st Edition: Cindy Lewis & Carl Chatfield & Timothy Johnson
- Global Business Ethics: Responsible Decision Making in an International Context, 1st Edition: Ronald D Francis & Guy Murfey
- Construction Management: Theory and Practice, 1st Edition: Chris March
- Harrison's Endocrinology, 4th Edition: J. Larry Jameson
- Harrison's Neurology in Clinical Medicine, 4th Edition: Stephen Hauser & S. Andrew Josephson
- English Grammar Workbook For Dummies with Online Practice, 3rd Edition: Geraldine Woods
- Naked: The Dark Side of Shame and Moral Life, 1st Edition: Krista K. Thomason
- Ashcraft's Pediatric Surgery, 6th Edition: George W. Holcomb III & J. Patrick Murphy & Daniel J Ostlie
- Mobile Apps Engineering: Design, Development, Security, and Testing, 1st Edition: Ghita K. Mostefaoui & Faisal Tariq
- Lange Clinical Neurology, 10th Edition: Roger Simon & David Greenberg & Michael Aminoff
- International Textbook of Diabetes Mellitus, 2 Volume Set, 4th Edition: R. A. DeFronzo & E. Ferrannini & Paul Zimmet & George Alberti
- Java Programming, 9th Edition: Joyce Farrell
- Discovering Behavioral Neuroscience: An Introduction to Biological Psychology, 4th Edition: Laura Freberg
- How the Immune System Works, 5th Edition: Lauren M. Sompayrac
- Fundamentals of Electroceramics: Materials, Devices, and Applications, 1st Edition: R. K. Pandey
- Essentials of Hospital Neurology, 1st Edition: Karl E. Misulis & E. Lee Murray
- Biology of Humans: Concepts, Applications, and Issues, 6th Edition: Judith Goodenough & Betty A. McGuire
- Williams Textbook of Endocrinology, 13th Edition: Shlomo Melmed & Kenneth S. Polonsky & P. Reed Larsen & Henry M. Kronenberg
- Financial Management: Principles and Applications, Global Edition, 13th Edition: Sheridan Titman & Arthur J. Keown & John D Martin
- Case Studies in Immunology: A Clinical Companion, 7th Edition: Raif S. Geha & Luigi Notarangelo
- Handbook of MRI Technique, 4th Edition: Catherine Westbrook
- MRI: Basic Principles and Applications, 5th Edition: Brian M. Dale & Mark A. Brown & Richard C. Semelka
- Robbins Basic Pathology, 10th Edition: Vinay Kumar & Abul K. Abbas & Jon C. Aster & Vinay Kumar & Abul K. Abbas & Jon C. Aster
- Rosen's Emergency Medicine: Concepts and Clinical Practice: 2-Volume Set, 9th Edition: Ron Walls & Robert Hockberger & Marianne Gausche-Hill
- BNF for Children: 2018-2019, 1st Edition: Paediatric Formulary Committee
- Sitaraman and Friedman's Essentials of Gastroenterology, 2nd Edition: Shanthi Srinivasan & Lawrence S. Friedman
- Practical Gastroenterology and Hepatology Board Review Toolkit, 2nd Edition: Kenneth R. DeVault & Michael B. Wallace & Bashar A. Aqel & Keith D. Lindor
- Reinforcement Learning: An Introduction, 2nd edition: Richard S. Sutton & Andrew G. Barto