Creation Master 16 - FIFA Infinity
But for some reason that isn't possible. Updated competitions, clubs and awards with their real names to use with Football Manager 2020. This fixes the problems with FIFA Career Mode. FIFA Manager 09 has online activation as protection plus some extra surpruses for the people who pirated the game.
Serial key fM2014 crash dump - What to do? How to fix?
How To Fix Error 0xc000007b in Windows 7, 8, 10. The only problem is the background animation doesn't run. Just copy the crack content to the game folder. FIFA 14 Players; FIFA 13 Players; FIFA 12 Players; FIFA 11 Players; FIFA 10 Players; World Cup Players; Card Generator; Predictions Generator; FIFA 21. FIFA 21 Kits; FIFA 21 Badges; Builder.
DriverToolkit 126.96.36.199 License Keys with Emails 2020 – Free
Updating graphics drivers entails a slightly different process than that described above, as in many cases, you must download the driver update from the manufacturer of your graphics card – not the manufacturer of your laptop or desktop computer. Powerdirector 14 Ultimate Serial Key Fifa 16 Serial Key Generator Rar 'convert Xls' Serial Key Eset Nod32 Antivirus 9 Serial Key 2020 With Fire And Sword Serial Key Serial Key Windows 10 Home 64 Bit Norton Register With Serial Key Serial Key For Adobe Illustrator Windows 2020 Sp4 Serial Key Photoscissors Serial Key Free 2020 Blog Battle Of Middle Earth Serial Key Office Mac 2020 Serial Key Pdf. FMRTE 21 is available for Windows and macOS. Now here is what you can do to work this out.
WinZip for Windows, Mac and Mobile - Zip Files, Unzip Files
Many people have started using BlueStack but absolutely not without any single problems. FIFA Manager 14 Legacy Edition Boyut: 6 GB FIFA. Works with your current saved-games. Quick fix the FIFA 14 Problem Windows, there are 5 solutions you can choose may will face the errors of the FIFA 14 stopped working, crashing to desktop, crashes at man menu or other FIFA 14 errors / bugs when playing or installing.
[ FIFA 14 ] Next Season Patch 2020 + Update V1.0 Download
Product: FIFA 20 Platform: Sony Playstation 4 What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Fifa Manager 13 Crack - FM 13 Keygen! Resolution problem Fifa manager 14 origin screen. Fix FIFA 19 Bugs And Problems: This is the basic problem which you may encounter while playing FIFA 19. Some of your players may be invisible during the match and you may get annoyed.
Key – Free download games angry birds handphone
Don't try to use them online else your account can/will be banned/closed! FIFA 18 Crack 2020 is the latest payment of EA's epic soccer game saga. If you have problems using a trainer in combination with Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10 then make sure to run the trainer with Administrator rights and when needed in Windows XP or Windows 98 compatibility mode! Fifa 14 Serial Key Txt Movavi Screen Capture 9 Serial Key Free Raw Partition Recovery Serial Key Windows 10 Pro 10586 Serial Key Icecream Screen Recorder With Serial Key Microsoft Windows 8 Pro Serial Key Smart Defrag 5 Pro Serial Key Aimersoft Dvd Ripper 3.0 Serial Key Sony Vegas Pro Serial Key 1tr Viking Conquest Reforged Edition Serial Key Portrait Professional 12 Serial Key Driver Booster.
Steam CD Keys and PC Game Keys - Compare & Buy
Best 16 Free Premium Link Generator Working in NOVEMBER 2020
Football Manager 2020 Errors, Steam, Crashes, Bugs click to find out more. How To Fix Origin Error Code 16-1 in Windows 10 go now. Serial Key Dreamscene Video Wallpaper 2.58 Serial Key. PC Error Fix - Get Best Solutions To Your Windows 10 Problems his comment is here.
How to Fix Windows 10 Apps Not Opening or Working Properly
Import android.support.v7.app.ActionBarActivity; Code Example. How to fix your windows license will expire soon on https://ya-pilot.ru/download/?file=1320. This tool was originally produced by Tonec Inc. No Screen Earthquake problems.
Repair Fifa Manager 13 Error Hardware Graphics
A number of gamers have voiced their displeasure on social media over various bugs and problems in FIFA 20 career mode and are calling for a patch to sort out the issues. Report problems with download to [email protected] Files for FIFA Manager 08. Name. Generated Gta Iv Key Generator No Survey Batman Arkham City Product Key Generator Win 7 License Key Generator Reaper Of Souls Cd Key Generator. Key features of Internet Download Manager: * All popular browsers and applications are supported!
Clear cache to fix problems with your games
FIFA Frosty Mod Manager) (Credits to @Munross) 2020 version - If you want to start your career in 17-18 Season. Click on the Startup tab, then click on Open Task Manager. Teamviewer 14 License Key + Crack Free Download [Updated] Teamviewer 14 License Key is free for personal use but to use it on the continuing company scale you need you to purchase a premium version. 2 ways to activate windows 10 for free 2020 ( With CMD or https://ya-pilot.ru/download/?file=1307.
Free fifa Manager 09 Crashing. Help, PLEASE!! - Fifa Club Manager
This post is basically for discussing about 6 major problems that most of us face while trying to install or use the emulator. Copy and paste the patch file to the folder where you install IDM. Download FIFA MANAGER 14: LEGACY EDITION + CRACK FULL GAME release on 22-Oct-2020 by Electronic Art - EA Game cracked via torrent or direct link iso, rar, zip. Free [HOST] 12 Fifa Soccer 12 UEFA EURO [DLC] - PC [HOST] biggest totally free game fix & trainer library online for PC Games.
Fifa 14 lagging on windows 10 - Microsoft Community
CD or on the website is frustrating and time-consuming; Why not end all frustrations right now sit back relax and watch DriverToolkit Crack with License. A keygen is a key generator used for generating licensing keys or serial numbers for numerous paid software that may be protected by anti-piracy mechanisms. Some Other Highlights About IDM 6.36 Patch: IDM Crack is a download manager. Is there any fix to this, or is all that time down the drain.
- Solved: Fifa 20 No Commentary - Answer HQ
- FIFA Manager 14 GAME MOD FIFA Manager 19 (Season 2020) v.1
- EA SPORTS FIFA Forums
- FIFA14 Career Mode Fix file - Mod DB
- FIFA Manager Season Patch
- Why isn't FIFA 14 running in Windows 10?
- GameRanger - play your friends online
- *Updated* 15+ Most Common Bluestacks Error *solved
Activity code wednesday, August 19, 2020 Edition
Dragos2804 Which mode has this happened in? You can help protect yourself from scammers by verifying that the contact is a Microsoft Agent or Microsoft Employee and that the phone number is an official Microsoft global customer service number. Internet Download Manager increases download speed with built-in download logic accelerator, resume and schedule downloads. The best 16 free premium link generator that works in 2020 without having to register or login before you can download links from those premium sites.
[OC] Are you horribly bored? Are your weekends now hollow without football? Are you fed up with angrily debating what might happen to football leagues across the world? Perhaps this could help a little – I made a list of over 100 football documentaries to help pass the time.
13-part series on the history of football1: Origins
2: Football Cultures
3: Evolution of the European game
4: European Superpowers
6: South American Superpowers
7: For Club and Country
8: The Dark Side
12: A Game for All
”Football’s Greatest” SeriesBefore the 2010 World Cup there was a series called Football's Greatest. A bunch of 30-minute episodes about the 20 or so greatest players ever. Richard Keys, who isn’t exactly the most popular figure these days, is the narrator, but he sticks to the script and doesn’t detract from the episodes. Here are the ones I can find on Youtube. Since this was made in 2010 both Messi and Ronaldo appear in “The Contenders” episode – basically an episode on all the players who narrowly missed the cut. Also, if you just enter “Football’s greatest” into youtube you’ll see videos for more players than are covered in this list.
The Contenders: The great players who didn't quite make the cut of top 25 best ever
Ronaldo Luiz Nazario
Marco van Basten
Alfredo di Stefano
Football’s Greatest International Teams
West Germany 1972-74.
The World CupNorth Korea: The Game of their Lives – Superb documentary on the 1966 North Korea team and their incredible upset over Italy.
Kevin Allen’s World Cup Video Diary – An excellent fly-on-the-wall documentary showing the fans side of Italia 90. Allen is an England fan and this traces his experience in Italy during the tournament and captures what it was like to follow England in a major tournament during a time when English teams were banned from European competitions.
One Night in Turin - Follows England's fairytale run to the semi-finals of Italia 90 and the problems between English fans and Italian police whilst abroad. Available on UK Netlfix. I live in the US currently and it is difficult to find online. If someone finds on online version I would be grateful.
Les Bleus - Wonderful documentary that parallels the turbulence of both French football and French society between 1996 and 2016. Available on US Netflix.
Becoming Champions - Very detailed 8-part series on each of the nations to have won a World Cup. Available on US Netflix.
G’ole, Official Movie of the 1982 World Cup - Narrated by Sean Connery. Available for free on US Amazon Prime.
Hero, Official Movie of the 1986 World Cup - Narrated by Michael Caine. Available for free US Amazon Prime.
BBC review of Italia 90
BBC review of USA 94.
All goals of France 98.
Ronaldo’s Redemption – Four years on from the heartbreak of France 98, the world’s best player made an extraordinary comeback.
World Cup Heaven and Hell - Fun documentary on some of the worst scandals to have ever hit the World Cup.
World Cup Goals Galore - Goofy BBC show narrated by comedian Sean Lock on some of the best goals ever scored at the World Cup.
ITV's Top 50 World Cup Goals.
Four 'Top 20' documentaries made by ITV in the early 2010s.These are a little Anglo-centric but good watches to familiarize yourself with football's biggest events.
20 Goals that Shook the World
20 Managerial Appointments that Shook the World
20 Transfers that Shook the World
20 Refereeing Decisions that Shook the World
ITV's top 50 Champions League Goals - This was made around 2011/12 so it's a bit dated, but still an easy watch.
From Around the GlobeNext Goal Wins - If you ask me to recommend only one documentary from this list, I would choose this one. This film looks at the plight of the infamous American Samoan football team during the 2000s and their quest to no longer be the worst team on the planet. One of the most heartwarming documentaries I’ve ever seen. Available in HD on Amazon Prime for $5 too.
The Other Final - On the same day as the 2002 World Cup final is taking place "The Other Final" is also played. An exhibition game set up by a couple of Dutch film makers between the World's two lowest ranked sides, Bhutan and Montserrat. Very heartwarming and uplifting.
A Fragile Dream: Football and Hope on the Streets of Rio – An intimate look into Rio’s favelas and how football is used as a social tool.
Tragedy to Triumph: The Story of Zambian Football. In 1993 a plane carrying the Zambian national football team crashed into the Atlantic, killing all on board. In 2012, Zambia won the African Cup of Nations. This brilliant watch traces Zambian football from disaster to triumph.
Socrates and the Corinthians Democracy - The story of Socrates, the intellectual Brazilian genius of a footballer who helped implement a democracy at Corinthians in the 1980's, a stark contrast to the military regime in Brazil at the time.
Faces of Africa: King George Serves his Country – The story of George Weah, from poverty to football superstar to Liberian presidency.
Asia’s Notorious Match Fixers – Indonesia and the Philippines are not the first place one thinks of when thinking about football. But this thorough documentary goes undercover into the shady and bizarre world of match fixing across these nation’s leagues, and how certain authorities have a firm vice on the outcome of football here.
Maradona by Kusturica – Pioneering look into the life of Diego Maradona.
Johan Cruyff - En Un Momento Dado - Documentary on the influence and genius of Johan Cruyff in Barcelona during the 70s. An excellent in depth look into one of football's most unique men.
Coach Zoran and his African Tigers - Fantastic documentary equal parts tragic and comedic that follows the national team of South Sudan after their independence in 2011 following the longest civil war in African history. Not just a movie about the birth of a new national football team, but also about the birth of a new nation.
Once in a Lifetime: The extraordinary story of the New York Cosmos - Great documentary that follows the rise and fall of the New York Cosmos, the superstar heavy NASL team in America during the 70's and 80's who of course featured the legendary Pele.
A Nation’s Glory – Behind the scenes look at the US Women’s Team run to the 2019 World Cup trophy.
Planet FIFA - Corruption, scandal, deceit. An in-depth look into the origins and growth of FIFA and their intertwining with Swiss banks. A concerning feature into football’s governing body. Available for free on US Amazon Prime.
Take The Ball Pass the Ball - A brilliant piece from Copa 90 about the team that changed football for good in the 21st century: Pep Guardiola's 2008-13 Barcelona side. Featuring behind-the-scenes footage and interviews with players, it is a great watch. Available on Amazon Prime.
Puskas Hungary - Biographical documentary about one of football's greatest players, the brilliant Hungarian Ferenc Puskas. Wonderful look into a man who achieved near god-like status in 1950s Hungary. This used to be on Dailymotion but I can no longer find it. It’s a brilliant watch and I’d be grateful if anyone found an online link.
Zidane: A 21st Century Portrait - A dozen or so camera's focus solely on ZInedine Zidane for 90 minutes. A very intriguing watch.
ESPN 30 for 30 DocumentariesESPN’s “30 for 30” series have largely been outstanding documentaries.
The Two Escobars - In my opinion the best 30 for 30 ESPN have ever done and perhaps the best football documentary period. Award winning and critically praised it chronicles the intertwining stories of Andres and Pablo Escobar; One a humble footballer, one a notorious Colombian drug lord. Pablo Escobar's grip over Colombian culture during the 1980s extended all the way into football, and this film reveals the often tricky situation Colombia found themselves in during this time. Andres Escobar infamously scored an own goal to knock Colombia out of the 1994 World Cup, and was murdered a few weeks later in Colombia at a bar in cartel related activity. I have linked to a youtube link that allows you to buy the documentary. It is also available for $1.99 on Amazon Prime. Search “ESPN 30 for 30” and select Season 1, Episode 27. It won numerous awards and is a truly extraordinary film.
Hillsborough – Outstanding and utterly harrowing documentary on the Hillsborough disaster. The best I’ve seen recounting those tragic events.
White, Blue and White - The story of Ossie Ardilles and Ricky Villa, two Argentines who played in England during the Falklands war of 1982.
Maradona 86 - The heroics of Diego Maradona at the 86 World Cup.
The Oppostion - Chronicles the scenes that took place in 1973 Chile after Augusto Pinochet took power. Chile, the Soviet Union and FIFA are all involved in one of football's darkest moments.
Ceasfire Massacre - Set to the backdrop of The Troubles in Northern and the Republic of Ireland. There was a horrifying massacre at a pub in Ireland where fans were watching the Republic in the 94 World Cup. Another great watch.
The Myth of Garrincha - Very moving story of Brazilian hero Garrincha, football's most flawed genius, and arguably football's most intriguing figure. u/MarcoshLA is also the director!
Mysteries of the Jules Rimet trophy - The story of football's holy grail, the Jules Rimet trophy, is an incredible one. FIFA, the Nazis, a dog, Bobby Moore, and thieves in Rio all play roles in this story.
Barbosa: The man who made Brazil cry - The sad story of Brazilian 1950 goalkeeper Barbosa, who was blamed for Brazil's shock loss to Uruguay in Rio de Janerio that year.
English/Scottish FootballOrient for a Fiver – “You, you little cunt, when I tell you to do something, and you, you fucking big cunt, when I tell you to do something, do it. And if you come back at me, we'll have a fucking right sort-out in here. All right? And you can pair up if you like, and you can fucking pick someone else to help you, and you can bring your fucking dinner. 'Cos by the time I've finished with you, you'll fucking need it." - The now classic fly-on-the-wall documentary following Leyton Orient during their disastrous 1994-95 campaign in England’s Second Division. The Club, dealing with severe financial difficulties hired John Sitton as manager the previous season, and this charts Sitton’s descent into Orient hell as his now legendary half-time rants get increasingly more bizarre, funny, and bleak.
Liverpool vs Manchester United: Us and Them – Fans on both sides of the divide of English football’s biggest rivalry take you through just what this match means.
Sheffield United: Promoted. I watched this recently and was pleasantly surprised by this excellent NBC look into what Sheffield United’s promotion meant to its supporters.
Football’s Fight Club – Hooliganism: the dark side of English football during the 1980s. This looks at the rise of this culture and how it culminated in the tragedy of Heysel 1985. An important and harrowing watch.
Heysel 1985: Requiem for a Cup Final – English football’s biggest scourge – hooliganism – comes to a tragic head with the events of May 25, 1985.
The Class of 92 – The still famous documentary charting Manchester United's youth prospects of 1992 who went on to establish a period of United domination.
Keane and Vieira: Best of Enemies – Chronicles the heated rivalry between two of the Premier League's greatest players, Man Utd's Roy Keane and Arsenal's Patrick Vieira.
An Impossible Job – A remarkable fly-on-the-wall documentary following England’s ill-fated qualification for the 1994 World Cup under Graham Taylor. Equal parts darkly funny as it is tragic, this documentary has an enduring legacy in English football, and some would argue has unfairly tarnished the reputation of a great man.
Busby, Stein, and Shankly – A provocative look at the lives of three legendary scots, whose managerial achievements changed English football forever.
The Crazy Gang – The infamous 1987-88 Wimbledon team, known as much for their brutal challenges as for their football. This goes behind the scenes for a personal look into the lives of the players of this infamous team.
Clough: The Greatest Manager England Never Had. Fabulous BBC documentary on British football’s most intriguing character – the enigmatic and legendary Brian Clough.
Lord of the Wing - 30 minute BBC documentary on Jimmy Johnstone, one of Scottish footballs greatest players. Features interviews with Brian Clough, Dennis Law, and Alex Ferguson.
Football’s Most Dangerous Rivalry. Vice documentary on the passions and hatred ignited by the Rangers-Celtic rivalry.
The Invincibles. Win the league without losing a match, a feat only done once in England since 1900. This is the story of Arsenal's legendary 2003/04 season. Must watch for all Arsenal fans.
The Four Year Plan – Can you take a club from near bankruptcy to the Premier League in four years. That was the plan for QPR’s new owners in 2007. Award winning documentary.
Bobby Robson: More than a Manager - The legendary Sir Bobby Robson. Diagnosed with cancer in 1995 he lived another 14 years, managing the whole time right at the pinnacle of football. His influence is still felt today in the dozens of managers currently coaching who all got their start under Sir Bobby. A gentle, kind, and funny man, this takes you behind the scenes into Robson's life, featuring never-before-seen footage and interviews with his family. Available on Netflix.
All or Nothing: Manchester City - A high production behind-the-scenes eight episode series looking at Manchester City's record breaking 100 point Premier League season in 2017/18. Narrated by Ben Kingsley and widely acclaimed, it is available on Amazon Prime.
Sunderland Till I Die - The classic eight part award winning series following Sunderland behind the scenes during their relegation from the Championship in 2017-18. Available on US Netflix.
89 – Interviews with former players and managers, this documentary relives the unbelievable end of the 1988-89 season between Liverpool and Arsenal. Available on US Netflix.
MoviesMike Bassett: England Manager – It’s quite simply the greatest football story ever told. Also available for free in HD on Amazon Prime.
Looking For Eric – A down on his luck Mancunian named Eric can’t catch a break in life. When things begin to go really awry for him he begins hallucinating the one man who could potentially help him – his idol, Eric Cantona. Moving, well acted, bleakly funny, even the hardest Scouser would enjoy this one.
The Firm - An actually good version of Green Street Hooligans. Starring Gary Oldman, this is the most in-depth movie depiction of football hooliganism during the 1980s. Has since become a cult classic.
Bend it Like Beckham - The timeless classic. Teenage hormones, cultural commentary, good laughs. Available on Amazon Prime for $3.99.
The Damned United - Based on David Peace’s famous novel, Michael Sheen is excellent as Brian Clough, English football’s legendary manager. This movie charts his rise with Derby County in the early 70s to his disaster with Leeds in 1974, along with his long time rivalry with Don Revie, and his long time friendship with Peter Taylor, excellently portrayed by Timothy Spall. On Amazon Prime for $3.99.
United - Television Film on the tragedy on the 1958 Munich Air Disaster which killed 23 passengers, including 8 members of the Manchester United first team. Starring David Tennant, this movie charts United’s rise from tragedy following 1958. Available for free on Amazon Prime.
Fever Pitch - Based on the best-selling novel of the same name Colin Firth takes us through the life of an Arsenal fan in the late 1980s. I cannot find this on Netflix or Amazon Prime but it's a great movie.
Escape to Victory - Michael Caine, Pele, and Sylvester Stallone team up as Allied POWs in a French prison during WW2 to beat their Nazi guards at footy and plan an elaborated scheme to escape. Available on Amazon Prime for $2.99
Goal – A poor Mexican kid risks it all to fulfill his dream of playing footy with a bunch of Geordies. Available for free on US Amazon Prime.
And lastly, don’t forget about that one time where Frodo inexplicably finds himself befriending West Ham Hooligans
Enjoy: If anyone is looking for recommendations, my top 5 personal recommendations are Next Goal Wins, The Two Escobars, Les Blues, Coach Zoran and his African Tigers, and Mike Bassett: England Manager.
The entire collection of FIFA 19 content mistakes
10,000 pairs of eyes...
- 130. Aug 21. EA tweeted out the TOTW. However, they included inform Cohade twice.
- 129. Aug 6th. EA re-released the Van Dijk POTY SBC. However, they accidentally showed the 92 POTM Van Dijk card as the SBC reward and had to remove and re-add it.
- 128. Aug 4th. EA released an SBC for the final of the FIFA eWorld Cup. However, it required two nations Saudi Arabia and Argentina as EA expected Argentina pro Nicolas to make it the final instead of the German MoAuba whom he played in the semi.
- 127. July 31st. EA released batch 3 of special items for the Festival of FUT promo. However, FUT Future Star De Jong featured in this batch of players. He was an untradeable SBC player and shouldn’t have been released, with his max price, 10k, being 800 coins less than his quicksell value.
- 126. July 25th. EA released an SBC reward Kurzawa item for the Ligue 1 League SBC set. However, they mistakenly showed the SBC reward Akanji item in the view rewards section of the SBC - not Kurzawa.
- 125. July 16th. In January EA issued skill move upgrades for certain players. However, for no apparent reason, if any of those players received a TOTS card then the TOTS shows the non upgraded skill move rating. Examples include Trezeguet, Sarabia and Onyekuru. It does not apply to the concept version of the card, only the actual TOTS.
- 124. July 14th. EA posted a promotional graphic for their eSports Twitch stream. However, the graphic had the incorrect dates on.
- 123. July 13th. EA released two new SBCs. However, they both appeared twice in the SBC menu.
- 122. July 11th. EA posted a Q and A with Pro FIFA eSports player nicolas99fc on their Snapchat story. However, to go with one of the questions they needed to show a FIFA 19 TOTS Ronaldo card but instead showed a FIFA 18 TOTY Ronaldo card.
- 121. July 6th. The EA Snapchat posted a promo for the USA vs Netherlands World Cup Final. However, they used the Luxembourg flag rather than the Netherlands flag.
- 120. July 4th. Marquee Matchups were due to be released. However, they forget to add them and they eventually appeared 3 and a half hours late.
- 119. June 28th. EA again released the weekly objective that is completed when all the other objectives are. However, it didn’t work. Again.
- 118. June 15th. EA released a new set of weekly objectives. However, one of these required you to use Argentinian league players to get a Chilean league TOTS card.
- 117. June 9th. EA released a guaranteed Eredivisie TOTS SBC. However, they couldn’t decide how to spell Eredivisie.
- 116. June 6th. EA released the weekly rewards. However, the red pick for LW TOTS Dembélé was in the RW position.
- 115. June 6th. EA released the weekly rewards. However, the club was incorrect on Diagne and Yilmaz’s red player pick cards.
- 114. June 5th. EA tweeted out the TOTW. However, one of the informs had the wrong club on his card and a correction tweet was issued.
- 113. June 4th. EA released an in game message explaining the FUT Swap situation. However, the message had clearly not been proof read as it had several mistakes, including the date. They later released a message about the ‘make good’ reward and got the date wrong, again.
- 112. June 4th. The first June FUT Swap card arrived. However, it was incorrectly available to buy on the market.
- 111. June 3rd. League upgrade packs eventually arrived! However, the graphic used for them said FIFA 17.
- 110. June 3rd. League upgrade packs were advertised in game as being released. However, they weren’t.
- 109. June 2nd. A guaranteed Süper Lig TOTS SBC was released. However, the pack just gave any random gold rare card, not a TOTS.
- 108. June 1st. The final Champions League Marquee Matchups SBC was released. However, one of the sub SBCs description incorrectly said Real Madrid when it should have said Juventus.
- 107. May 31st. EA finally released the thing we’ve all been asking for, that ability to buy FIFA points on the companion app! However, the incorrectly priced the 1600 FIFA points add on and made it the same price as 1050 FIFA points. This issue was of course promptly solved...
- 106. May 31st. A new weekly objective was released. However, it did not say what the reward was.
- 105. May 31st. A new End of an Era Godin SBC was released. However, the graphic said FIFA 17 rather than FIFA 19.
- 104. May 29th. A new kit SBC was released!!! However, while visible on console, the kit appeared as a grey kit template on the web/companion app.
- 103. May 29th. A new TOTW was released. However, the rating of inform Handanovic was wrong, it matched his TOTGS card whereas it should’ve been 1 higher, as seen with Eriksen.
- 102. May 24th. Liga Nos TOTS was released. However, TOTS Vlachomodis’ price range had a minimum of 70k rather than a maximum, meaning he could not be sold.
- 101. May 24th. EA tweeted out an image of the Liga Nos TOTS cards. However, they said ‘10 of the best’ but the graphic shows 11 players.
- 100. May 22nd. We have our 100th mistake! The TOTW was released with a record breaker Wondolowski card in it. However, the initial tweet showed this card as being 78 rated and a correction tweet had to be sent showing the actual rating of 82.
- 99. May 22nd. After the community had to literally beg for them, EA released league upgrade packs. However, unlike the league specific 25k packs they released for other promos and for TOTS last year, they released an SBC that turned 11 rare premier league players into two untradeable 81+ rated premier league players. These were terrible value and quite clearly not what the community had been asking for.
- 98. May 21st. An SBC was released that offered players two kits and a 25k pack. However, on XBOX the 25k pack was tradeable whereas on PlayStation it was not. The PlayStation SBC got updated and anyone who did it while the reward was untradeable received a tradeable compensation 25k pack as well.
- 97. May 18th. A MOTM card Mbaye Diagne was released. However, the ratings were based on Diagne’s silver card, which got a winter upgrade. This meant the pace stat was the same on the winter upgrade card as on the MOTM card.
- 96. May 17th. The EPL TOTS was due to be released. However, it got leaked, and in classic EA style the defence stat on the Van Dijk card was wrong.
- 95, May 10th. TOTS MC arrived! However, the tweet showing the team included players only available through SBCs, meaning users thought they’d packed a TOTS such as Sissoko and the regular card was showing up as a mistake. In response to this EA added the three affected players to the packable TOTS set and gave everyone who packed the normal cards the TOTS version as well.
- 94. May 10th. A TOTS Moments Ødegaard card was released as a SBC. However, on completion of the SBC the walkout animation played and the TOTS card could clearly be seen to be poorly overlaid on top of his base silver card.
- 93. May 8th. Premier League Player of the Season voting was released. However, upon voting for a player a quote appeared, talking about how good a month the player had rather than season.
- 92. May 7th. A UCL Marquee Matchups SBC was released. However, the rating and chemistry requirements were the wrong way round.
- 91. May 7th. The Bundesliga TOTS voting was released. However, the video showing the nominees included Timo Werner but the voting website did not include him.
- 90. May 3rd. EA released a weekly objective that was achieved when all the other weekly objectives were completed. However, while this is a really good addition and credit EA for doing it (I hope they do it every week), the reward was glitched and a large number of users didn’t receive it after completing the other objectives.
- 89. May 3rd. May’s FUT Swap reward SBCs were released. However, when viewed in Spanish the Base ICON reward SBC’s description said it was for a middle tier ICON.
- 88. May 2nd. The Polish EA Sport FIFA YouTube account posted a video about ICONs. However, it included Prime Icon Moments Makélélé, Campbell and Lampard, cards that do not exist in the game.
- 87. Apr 30th. EA tweeted it out the POTM nominees. However, the tweet incorrectly said they were for March not April. It had to be deleted and corrected in a new tweet.
- 86. Apr 29th. EA released a POTY Van Dijk SBC. However, the tweet announcing this including the wrong twitter account for the PFA.
- 85. Apr 26th. EA released a marquee matchups SBC set. However, in the Dutch version of FUT, SJ Earthquake’s was translated into Dutch, while all the other team names remained English.
- 84. Apr 24th. EA released a TOTKS Christian Eriksen SBC. However, the tweet announcing this said he had a TOTGS card. It was subsequently deleted and a corrected version was tweeted.
- 83. Apr 23rd. EA released a Gonçalo Guedes UEFA Europa League TOTKS SBC. However, when playing the game in Portuguese, the description for this SBC incorrectly said the card was Gonçalo Paciência from Frankfurt, not Gonçalo Guedes.
- 82. Apr 19th. I normally start these with the context then explain the mistake, but there’s literally no context here. EA have somehow managed to make all the Prime Icon Moments cards called Allsop.
- 81, Apr 12th. EA released a new batch of Icon SBCs. However, (this is gonna be a long one) instead of the Prime Icon Moments SBCs that were promised, normal Prime Icon SBCs were released. The community was blamed for this as we didn’t like the fact the SBCs were costing too much compared to the cards market value. Instead of working on making the cards on the market cheaper they decided to not release the SBCs...
- (cont.) Even though they stated in a FAQ that there would be no more Prime Icon SBCs, Scholes, Litmanen, and Lehmann never got any Icon SBC, and Prime Icon Moments Ronaldo was unattainable as he was extinct on the market at 15 million coins, EA accepted no blame or admitted any wrongdoing...
- (cont.) The community simply didn’t spend enough money on a game they had already bought for EA’s latest cash-grab when Prime Icon Moments were in packs. To top it all off the background images on the Prime Icon SBCs were the ones for Prime Icon Moments SBCs.
- 80. Apr 9th. The UCL RTTF cards were being used on EA’s Official Snapchat. However, Van Dijk’s card had his TOTY stats on it by mistake.
- 79. Apr 5th. A new FUT Weekend League started. However, the ability to use attribute cards was mistakenly allowed and could not be fixed until the next weekend league. (Think this fits into the list as it’s a very simple mistake that a quick check could’ve fixed, even if it’s not ‘content’).
- 78. Apr 5th. A new weekly objective was released requiring goals with Colombian players. However, although spelt correctly the line after, Colombians was spelt ‘Columbians’.
- 77. Apr 5th. New Prime Icon Moments SBCs were released. However, the graphic on the companion app said FIFA 17 rather than FIFA 19.
- 76. Mar 31st. New promo packs were added to the store. However, they had an incorrect 33 days until expiry. This was eventually corrected.
- 75. Mar 30th. New SBCs were released for the FUT Birthday promo. However, the FUT loading screen leaked a Flashback Nani and Prime Icon Moments Van Basten card as they had not yet been released.
- 74. Mar 29th. New weekly objectives were released. However, the objective requiring goals with German players was translated incorrectly when viewing FUT in Mandarin. It said goals with Bundesliga players were required instead.
- 73. Mar 29th. New FUT Birthday objectives were added for Boateng, Guarin and Milinkovic-Savic. However, the graphic on the loading screen showed the FUT Birthday SBC Perisic card as a weekly objective reward rather than Milinkovic-Savic.
- 72. Mar 28th. EA tweeted out their latest Pitch Notes. However, the link did not work and gave a 404 error.
- 71. Mar 18th. A Prime Icon Moments SBC for Dennis Bergkamp was released. However, the picture used on the SBC on console was of Patrick Kluivert. The title of the SBC on the companion app said it was for Patrick Kluivert. The whole SBC was removed, those that managed to complete it got both Icons, those who did a part of it got to keep the reward packs and have their submitted cards returned.
- 70. Mar 15th. Champions and Europa League MOTM/Hero cards were released. However, while Ronaldo played the majority of the game on the left wing his hero card was a striker. This decision was defended by an EA FUT Live Content Producer, who condescendingly replied to heat maps of Ronaldo’s game showing he played left wing and questioning the striker position with ‘Probs cos he played ST...’ The position change itself probably wouldn’t have made this list but the response from the EA employee is a bit hostile and maybe sheds some light on why we’ve seen so many content mistakes this year.
- 69. Mar 12th. The Carniball promo meant new SBC challenges were released based on that days chosen nation. However, while the nation was Argentinian the SBC was German. The Argentinian SBC was released later that day suggesting it was not an intentional move to mess up traders, could still have been though.
- 68. Mar 12th. The Carniball promo meant new special players were released every day. However, after a pretty much flawless promo, credit to EA on that, the EA Fifa France twitter account leaked that days promo. Leaks don’t normally make this list but this one included an image of an Alejandro Gomez card which had his club badge as Atlanta United rather than his actual club Atalanta. Can see how this one happened.
- 67. Mar 6th. The Bundesliga POTM voting was released. However, the Willi Orban card used in the graphic was German when his in game nationality was changed earlier in the year to Hungarian.
- 66. Mar 6th. The Bundesliga POTM voting was released. However, the post mentioned purple cards when the Bundesliga POTMs have been red all year with the Premier League POTMs being the purple ones.
- 65. Mar 2nd. A set of MOTM cards were released. However, the De Ligt MOTM card was not in packs on PS4. It was eventually released and those who packed his normal card when it should’ve been the MOTM received the MOTM on Mar 6th.
- 64. Mar 1st. The FUT Player Days promo released past informs back into packs. However, the graphic on the FUT loading screen showed a 91 rated inform Luka Modric when in fact the actual card was 92 rated.
- 63. Mar 1st. A Prime Icon Moments SBC for Cannavaro was released. However, the tweet informing people of this showed a graphic of a 93 rated Cannavaro with different Pace, Shooting, Defending and Physical stats. To avoid the apology tweet they had to do when a very similar problem happened 13 days prior with Flashback David Luiz, the tweet was quickly deleted.
- 62. Mar 1st. Engagement rewards and a Two Player Pack for accessing the Web/Companion App were released. However, some users only received a Two Player Pack and got their Ultimate Pack later, while some users received a Rare Mega Pack, Ultimate Pack and a Two Players Pack.
- 61. Mar 1st. The new set of FUT Swap SBCs were released. However, for some users the inform Hulk card was described at being a OTW Hulk.
- 60. Mar 1st. TOTGS Neymar was selling for 2.5M on the market. However, this card was being re-released in the upcoming promo so his max price range was changed, to 0, making him extinct.
- 59. Feb 28th. Special cards are coloured differently from normal cards. However, for no apparent reason, the background of some types of special cards became a plain black colour.
- 58. Feb 27th. A Prime ICON Moments Seedorf SBC was released. However, the message in game announcing it specified it was available for a limited time when it fact it was unlimited.
- 57. Feb 27th. The new TOTW was tweeted out with Izzo having an 83 inform. However, this was wrong, and users were informed the cards rating had been changed to 84 in a separate tweet from EA.
- 56. Feb 26th. The image of Falcao for his UEFA Europa League Moments card was replaced with a dynamic image. However, it was an image of Manolas, not Falcao. Eventually it was changed to the correct dynamic image.
- 55. Feb 25th. Normally when a weekend league closes the option to redeem entry for the upcoming weekend league becomes available. However, following the conclusion of this weekend league, the option was not available, and players were presented with a message telling them there was no upcoming weekend league. It was subsequently made available later that day.
- 54. Feb 22nd. The upcoming week’s weekly objectives were released. They contained one objective they stated players would gain an untradeable inform if they assisted with an inform card in 5 separate Divison Rivals wins. However, this was wrong, as the game did not need to end in a victory for the assists to count towards the objective. This ‘issue’ was ‘fixed’ in a matter of days even though nobody wanted it to be.
- 53. Feb 21st. A UEFA Europa League (UEL) Moments SBC was released for Radamel Falcao. However, in the tweet announcing this the SBC was wrongly described as a UEFA Champions League (UCL) Moments SBC.
- 52. Feb 19th. EA had a page on their website that allowed players to see all the winter upgrades. However, they forgot about it and did not add the Serie A upgrades to it until the Ligue 1 upgrades were out.
- 51. Feb 19th. Wojciech Szczesny received a winter upgrade to make his card 86 rated. However, he was only given a 10k max price range when the cheapest 86 rated cards were going for 24k, making him instantly extinct.
- 50. Feb 19th. Milan Škriniar received a winter upgrade to make his card 86 rated, and boost his league SBC reward card to 88. However, while updated on console, the league SBC card graphic showed, and still shows, as 87 when viewing the Serie A league SBC rewards on web/companion app.
- 49. Feb 17th. Yann Sommer has a headliner card. As he has an 87 rated inform his headliner was 88. However, upon receiving a winter upgrade the inform went to 89 and the headliner went up 4 ratings to 92. EA admitted their mistake in a tweet and stated his rating will not change and the card will not update unless he gets a 92 rated inform.
- 48. Feb 17th. Marco Reus received a winter upgrade and as such his second POTM card got upgraded to 94. The card had all it’s physical stats increased. However, later that day these stats were changed to reduce the size of the increases without any reasoning from EA.
- 47. Feb 17th. Axel Witsel got a winter upgrade, making his inform 87 rated. However, while already extinct on the Xbox market, EA reduced his max price range by 20k.
- 46. Feb 16th. A Flashback David Luiz card was released. However, it had a lower rating in game to the one tweeted and EA had to upgrade the in game version to match.
- 45. Feb 15th. Raheem Sterling made it into the team of the week, meaning his inform card was the only version in packs. However, upon receiving a winter upgrade in that same week, some people packed the upgraded card instead of the inform.
- 44. Feb 15th. Aymeric Laporte made it into the team of the week, meaning his inform card was the only version in packs. However, upon receiving a winter upgrade in that same week, some people packed the upgraded card instead of the inform.
- 43. Feb 15th. Prime Icon Moment Cards were released. However, while being called Icons they did not come under the Icon category and were subsequently unusable in SBCs requiring Icons. This was fixed by changing the SBCs, rather than the cards, to accept Icons or Prime Icon Moment cards.
- 42. Feb 15th. The Winter OTW graphic was tweeted. However, OTW Giovinco and OTW Boudebouz weren’t in it even though they are in the game.
- 41. Feb 13th. The Prime Moment Matthaus card was visible on the FUT loading screen. However, the stats shown were different to the ones in game.
- 40. Feb 13th. The Henry Prime Moment card was posted on the EA website. However, it had the description for Patrick Viera, even though Viera hadn’t been released as prime moment icon.
- 39. Feb 12th. Special Goalkeeper cards were released. However, their reaction stats weren’t upgraded.
- 38. Feb 12th. EA’s Snapchat posted a Steven Nzonzi Road to the Final card to represent Roma. However, the card does not exist and Florenzi has one they could’ve used.
- 37. Feb 12th. EA’s German FUT twitter account tweeted a graphic about the OTW promo. However, it was quickly deleted as it was before they were due to be released and ratings and nationalities were wrong, with Balotelli being an 82 rated Frenchman.
- 36. Feb 9th, Feb 19th, May 17th. Nation changes were released, meaning the flags on players cards were updated to the correct country if they had changed nationality since the release of FIFA 19. However, for some cards when you viewed the details section it still said the old nation. This happened to:
Feb 9th. Kondogbia had the Central African Republic flag but his details said France, it has since been fixed.
Feb 9th. Pedro Obiang has the Equatorial Guinea flag but his details say Spain.
Feb 9th. Junior Firpo has the Spanish flag but his details say Dominican Republic.
Feb 9th. Shandon Baptiste has the Grenada flag but his details say England.
Feb 19th. Inform Ilias Chair has the Moroccan flag but his details say Belgium.
May 17th. TOTS Declan Rice has the England flag but his details say Republic of Ireland.
- 35. Feb 8th, Oct 26th. Scream cards were released in the Halloween promo with the promise that they would have two stats upgraded and over time these would change so that they had different variations of upgraded stats. However, these stats didn’t change until over 3 months later.
- 34. Feb 8th. The Marcus Rashford POTM SBC was released. However, the description for one of the sub SBCs talked about Van Dijk being player of the month as it had been copied from last months POTM SBC and not changed.
- 33. Feb 7th. Graphics for a new card were tweeted out. However, it was shown that this, along with other graphics, were just poorly overlaid on old ones.
- 32. Feb 6th. A February FUT swap SBC was released. However, it described the card as being for January.
- 31. Feb 6th. Voting for Bundesliga POTM was released. However, it described the Italian player Caligiuri as German.
- 30. Feb 5th. Rewards were released for total game time. However, these were done incorrectly and got removed then reintroduced.
- 29. Feb 5th. An icon SBC was released for Prime Butragueño. However, it had an expiry date of 22 days rather than the usual 30 and had to be corrected.
- 28. Feb 1st. Dynamic Headliner cards were released into the game. However, these were not recognised as special cards so could not be found on the market using the special filter.
- 27. Feb 1st. A FUT Swap infographic was displayed when entering FUT. However, it showed the Swiss Steven Zuber to be German.
- 26. Jan 31st. A Marquee Matchups SBC was released. However, the wrong Milan badge was used.
- 25. Jan 26th. Quincy Promes got a MOTM card for his performance with Sevilla. However, the card tweeted played for Spartak Moscow.
- 24. Jan 24th. A Wayne Rooney flashback card got released. However, it only had a very small stamina upgrade in comparison to the rest of his stat’s upgrades. This happened even though he is known for having very good stamina in his prime. Low stamina upgrades have been noted on other flashback cards as well.
- 23. Jan 24th. A Marquee Matchups SBC was released. However, one of its sub SBCs for a Mexican league match required max 3 Mexican players rather than minimum, encouraging you to not use any Mexican players.
- 22. Jan 23rd. The TOTW was tweeted out with a 74 rated silver inform Andy Cook card. However, in game this card was a 75 rated inform gold card.
- 21. Jan 23rd. An inform Sommer was released with 88 reflexes. However, it said he had 87 reflexes when you viewed his details.
- 20. Jan 21st. The FUT Future Star Ndombele SBC was released. However, it had a Netherlands flag instead of French flag for one of its sub SBCs.
- 19. Jan 15th. The Eredivise League SBC was released and one of the clubs that needed completing was FC Utrecht. However, the SBC has positions for LM and RM yet Utrecht have no LM/LW/LF or RM/RW/RF cards making it ridiculously expensive.
- 18. Jan 9th. A Christian Eriksen inform card was released. However, it was at the wrong rating and had to be upgraded.
- 17. Jan 3rd. Players were able to redeem their FUT champs rewards. However, many players got a very small random amount of coins. EA did not explain why this happened.
- 16. Dec 21st. UEFA Europa League Road to the Final cards were tweeted out. However, Mathieu and Kondogbia were missing from the graphic and had to be tweeted separately.
- 15. Dec 14th. The Champions League Road to the Final cards were updated and a tweet was sent showing this. However, in the tweet Renato Sanches had not been upgraded and was 81 rated, yet he was 84 in game.
- 14. Dec 7th. Champions League and Europa League Team of the Group Stage cards were released into the game. However, these were both not recognised as special cards so could not be found on the market using the special filter.
- 13. Dec 6th. FUT Division Rivals rewards were updated. However, the changes meant that it was more beneficial to finish in division 5 rank 2 (Rare Gold Players Pack; 50k, Mega Pack; 35k) than division 2 rank 3 (Rare Gold Players Pack; 50k, Rare Electrum Players Pack; 30k).
- 12. Nov 16th. A POTM Sancho card was released. However, it was at LM instead of the advertised RM causing the SBC to be removed and reintroduced with his position changed.
- 11. Nov 16th. A POTM Sancho SBC was released. However, it had a section described as ‘build a squad around Sancho’ yet the brick slot was German not English.
- 10. Nov 15th. An ICON SBC set was released. However, it was too cheap for the rewards, meaning players could keep doing it for the packs. It was removed and reintroduced with worse pack rewards.
- 9. Nov 15th. A Marquee Matchups SBC was released. However, it included a sub SBC for a Czech Republic vs Slovenia game when they actually played Slovakia.
- 8. Nov 11th. The Champions League Road to the Final cards were released. However, the graphic of the cards on the loading screen did not include Renato Sanches’ card.
- 7. Nov 9th. An SBC was released requiring 11 gold players, two of which had to be Champions League Common Gold cards. However, on the companion app these cards were not recognised as gold and the SBC was impossible to complete.
- 6. Oct 29th. An Ultimate Scream Koke SBC was tweeted about as being available. However, it wasn’t available and a correction was tweeted with the right release time.
- 5. Oct 19th. Ultimate Scream promo packs were released. However, they had FIFA 18 written on them.
- 4. Sep 28th. Throughout the FIFA cycle many different SBCs and Items are released. However, on several occasions the variable name is shown in FUT rather than the correct display name.
- 3. Sep 28th. The game has a selection of manager leagues including the Icon manager league and the Liga do Brasil manager league. However, searching for the Icon manager league will return no results as it doesn’t exist. While the Liga do Brasil manager league can be bought it is useless, as there are no players from Liga do Brasil in the game.
- 2. Sep 28th. Some special cards receive dynamic faces to make them different and more desirable. However, the dynamic faces regularly don’t appear on the cards in game.
- 1, Sep 26th. At the start of FIFA daily rewards were given out. However, they were deemed too good by EA and got removed then reintroduced much worse.
September: 4 October: 2 November: 6 December: 4 January: 10 February: 33 March: 17 April: 11 May: 20 June: 12 July: 8 August: 3