Keygen tRACES - How to Register & Login on TDS TRACES Website
Form 16-A: This form gives a summary of the tax collected by the employer or organisation from the salary of the employee and deposited with the IT Department. Form 16 is a certificate issued by an employer evidencing the TDS which is dedu. Before 31 Dec 2020 File Income Tax Return Online Simple on-boarding, easy Form 16 upload, covers all deductions, claim TDS & e-file online [Rated 4.8 stars by customers like you] Start For Free Upload Form 16.
Activation code brief Overview of TDS Certificates under Income Tax Act, 1961
Request for Form 16A - TDSMAN Ver. 13.1 - User Manual find out. The Form 16A contains the following details as mentioned below. The possession of firearms and ammunition in Great Britain is regulated mainly by the Firearms Act 1968.
Process of Software Installation and Registration
Typical Motor Output from 400V AC supply: 4.1kW (5.5HP) at 320V DC for speed and torque control. Focusing on facilitating the recruitment process and connecting. Form Imm 16A Malaysia - Fill Out and Sign Printable PDF go to this site.
Serial number return Efiling Shabbat Search Engine JewJewJew.com
Windows 10 activation key, install to new partition I may upgrade from W7 to W10, and W10 offers a version of 64-bit and another version which has both. Service Tax registration is the registration required to be done by every business involved in service provisions in India. EXPERTS IN EQUIPMENT FOR EXPLOSIVE ATMOSPHERES leaders in ATEX Innovation To The Hazardous Area Industries.
Registration key btrcp Form 16A - Fill Out and Sign Printable PDF Template
Explore more for Form breaking news, opinions, special reports and more on mint. What is Form 16? - How to Download & File ITR with Form 16 read. If you are still finding difficulties in calculating your net income tax amount then you can calculate it easily online at the income tax department web site of India.
- 22093 Best Best online deals India images in 2020
- What is form 16A? Know How to Get and Fill in the Form 16A
- Datamatics Global Services Launches Smart Form 16A
- Download TDS certificates Form 16 and 16A
- SELF-EMPLOYMENT REHABILITATION PROCESS FORM
- Data for processing method and its apparatus
- 74000 Email accounts of CA's Hacked? Change your password
- Steps to Download Form 16A from TRACES Portal
- QUALITY SERVICE REVIEW (QSR) PROCESS MANUAL
|1||SYSTEM REQUIREMENT & TECHNICAL SUPPORT||88%|
|2||How to Recognize Publishers Clearing House (PCH) Scams||56%|
|3||NARDA PMM 9010 SERIES USER MANUAL Pdf Download||50%|
|4||Serials & keys - unlocks the world||87%|
|5||Understanding Form 16, Form 16A & Form 26AS (Tax filing)||90%|
|6||Learn about the BT Hub Manager||73%|
|7||What is Form 26AS? (Updated 28-July-2020)||27%|
|8||National Register 16A - National Park Service||25%|
|9||7 Simple Steps to Upload Form 16 and File Income Tax Return||69%|
- Understand the TDS Reconciliation Analysis and Correction
- Fees for registration-filing of documents to registrar of
- APPLICATION FOR AMENDMENT TO PERMISSION UNDER SECTION 16A
- Standard Operating Procedures Manual SOPs
- How to Download Form 16 and Form 16A from TRACE Portal
- Form 16A - All About Form 16A - Masters India
Activation key what is form 16A? - Know How to Get and Fill in Form 16A
Form 27EQ: To Prepare e-TCS. Filing the Tax Returns Electronically Without the Use of a Form 16 There is an option to file income tax returns electronically without using of a Form Individuals can calculate the taxable income by collecting the required payslips. The process explained above is the preferred method of pursuing a complaint of harassment/discrimination; however, you may bring these matters to the attention of an Inspector General's office.
Form 16A - How to Download or Verify Form 16A
KEY CONTACT @ EA - Alisha Sixtus (ph - 02 8762 7711). However, the Tax Authority has found that in some cases there is mismatch mainly on account of wrong data entry by deductor or non-filing. Specs for all three revisions are as follows.
Crack how to Decode a WWII US Army Serial Number - Amy Johnson Crow
Your proactive problem solvers experienced in succession planning for the. In general, chaos range heroes have range of 550, normal & hero type 600, and all others 650 KNOWN BUGS IN 1.21 -None.
How to File ITR (Income Tax Return) Online 2020
For questions, contact Tayllor McGinnis. E-Filing Home Page, Income Tax Department, Government of India. Incorrectly Registered Service Account/Square Enix account.
Hacked how to download Form 16A & PDF Converter Utility
Treasury Department Refuses to Release President Trump https://ya-pilot.ru/download/?file=1346. The solution, Form 16A Processing (i-16A), leverage Artificial Intelligence / fuzzy logic to process Form 16A accurately. They were used in the Search & Rescue role with 4 Squadron out of Drigh Road - Karachi.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on Form 16/16A - TDSMAN Blog
To find your activation number, open the top of the pack. Here are Steps for Calculating Income Tax. Form 16a process hacker.
FINAL FANTASY XIV Support Center
What is Form 16 - How to Download & Fill Form 16, 16A, 16B https://ya-pilot.ru/download/?file=1353. Form 16A is a TDS certificate containing details of the total tax deducted by the. It is intended that only the euro area countries.
Cracked form 16 Excel Format for AY 2020-21
My understanding is that if one has a certain Windows registration key, it may authorize a Win 10. Learn the process to download, fill and upload Form 16. Also for: Cbk-m series: cbk 4, Cbk 8h, Cbk 32, Cbk 48, Cbk 8a, Cbk 16ah, Cbk 8, Cbk 35a, Cbk 70a, Cbk 100a, Cbk 16a, Cbk 16, Cbk 6m, Cbk 30m, Cbk 3m, Cbk 15m.
EP2792497B1 - Security elements, and methods for their
From FY: 18-19 onwards, the Income Tax department is now providing both Part A and Part B of Form 16 (TDS certificate for employee)The steps for requesting Form 16 are. Procedure for TDS Payment (FORM 26QB) and Generation of. Form 16A and interest certificates via Net Banking facility.
Here's how ICICI Bank customers can download Form 16A
There are 4 types of TDS certificate Form 16, Form 16A, Form 16B and Form 16C. It enables an account holder to withdraw money instantly from any of the SBI ATMs and most of SBIs Merchant POS terminals or Customer Service Points (CSPs) within India without using any physical card or filling up any physical withdrawal slip. Bank and post office savings account passbook, PPF account passbook.
Key civil Registration and Identification Glossary by IDB
The registration is based on the calendar year and needs to be renewed in January each year. Other information, such as label semantics and additional processing requirements unique to a security policy, can be specified via registration. If we focus on the word Valid TDS Certificate, it means Form 16/ Form 16A issued by authenticated authority.
How to Generate Form 16A online
TDS certificate in FORM-16A generated through Income Tax Department Website. MRay 5.3 - Administrator manual. Inter-changeably; for the purpose of clarity and common understanding in this Review, procurement is used to describe the process of implementing a decision to buy, flowing from the pre-tendering process of supply chain management.
1 Million Serial Numbers of Different Softwares
Bulk upload of Form 15CA records. All of the Above; Access to Pinups and High Resolution Splash Images made monthly Find Your HD Art Here. Form 26AS is different, then you must take up the matter with your deductor to get the errors rectified.
Application Forms - Bank of Baroda
You may review the records maintained by the CJIS Division in the DOJ that contain your personal information, as permitted by the Information Practices Act. This is easier said than done and usually most companies encounter huge delays in issuing Form 16. With this document, we help simplify this. Since 1990, we have been expanding our operations dynamically and increasing our global potential.
FAQ: Brave Rewards & Ads Support
Brave Ads is currently available on all platforms: iOS, Android, Windows (PC), MacOS. Linux support may vary by distro.
How to submit a good support post:
- Please include as much information as possible about your issue, including historical information such as when you first start using the feature, how long you've been using it for, when the issue first started, if you have a verified wallet (and when you first verified), etc. Screenshots or videos are highly encouraged.
- Be clear about whether your question deals with being a Creator (creators.brave.com), or being a Brave browser user.
- If the issue involves your browser, please always include (a) your Brave version information, (b) your OS/platform (e.g., Android, Windows, Linux, Mac, etc.).
What you should expect to see (example):
- You enable Brave Ads in your browser via the triangular BAT icon on the right of your URL bar (brave://rewards on desktop).
- You begin seeing ads in the form of notifications every so often during your browsing experience, based on your frequency settings and whether there is an available match.
- Each ad you see increases the Ad notifications received this month counter in the Brave Ads component in your Rewards settings. (On mobile, this information may be under "view details".)
- Each ad notification received increases your Estimated pending rewards count, in BAT. (Note: BAT does not immediately appear in your main balance.)
- On the Payment Date (the 5th of the month), you will see a button that says "Claim Ad Earnings". When you click this button, your earned BAT (in "Estimated pending rewards") will be deposited into your Brave Rewards wallet and reflected in the main balance. The BAT you earn by viewing ads will only show up in your main wallet balance once it is claimed on or after the 5th. However:
- If you have a verified wallet, then you will not need to click "Claim Ad Earnings". Instead, ad earnings will be deposited automatically into your verified wallet (and linked Uphold account) on the payment date.
(1) When will Brave Ads support my country?
We are continually adding support for new regions over time. You can find a list of currently supported regions, here: https://brave.com/transparency/ (List of supported countries with # of currently active ad campaigns)
Please note that ad catalogs for newly supported countries may initially contain a smaller set of ads. The amount of ads and variety of more brands will increase with time as we onboard brands and campaigns for these new countries. You can see the approximate number of ad campaigns currently running in your region at https://brave.com/transparency/.
(2) I am not receiving ads, or I am not receiving as many ads as I expect.
- You must be in a supported region for ads to appear. Even if your browser does not say "Brave Ads are not available", you may not be delivered any ads if you are outside a supported region.
- Please make sure notifications are enabled for Brave on your device. Secondly, please disable "Focus Assist" on Windows or Do Not Disturb on MacOS.
- Please ensure that Brave Ads is enabled on your machine (brave://rewards).
- Please check for any network level devices such as VPNs, firewalls, filters, etc. that may block or interfere with the browser's requests for the Brave Ad Catalog. (If you are on a public network or on a corporate/work network, such networks tend to have strict network filtering.)
- On PC, try following the steps here which have worked for many users: external guide.
(2b) I see a different amount of ads on my phone versus on my desktop (or I see none on my desktop).
- If you see no ads on desktop but are receiving them, please check all the points in (2) that may apply to your desktop device.
- Please note that advertisers can choose to advertise to specific platforms. Therefore, at any given time, there might be more ads available for mobile than there are for desktop.
(3) My browser still says "Coming soon" for Brave Ads.
Please make sure your browser is updated to the latest version (0.63.x or higher). In order to check for updates, go to brave://help.
(4) How many ads can I see per day? Is there a cap? I'm not seeing ads anymore.
There is a daily cap of ads (21), so you may not see additional ads for a certain period of time if this limit is reached. There are also lifetime caps on certain ad campaigns, which limit the total number of times you may see an ad (after which the ad will never be displayed to you again).
(5) I'm in a supported region, but my browser says that "Brave Ads are not available" in my area.
Please see: https://github.com/brave/brave-browseissues/4221
(6) Can I withdraw my Brave Ads BAT earnings or BAT deposits?
Yes, you can withdraw your Brave Ads BAT earnings (or any BAT you may have deposited into your Brave Rewards wallet) to an external address by verifying your Brave Rewards wallet. To do so, click the "Verify Wallet" button in your Brave Rewards settings and follow the steps.
Verifying your Brave Rewards wallet involves attaching/linking a verified Uphold.com exchange account to Brave Rewards in your Brave browser. (Other providers will be available in the future.) You will be required to complete an ID verification step (KYC) with Uphold in order to verify your Brave Rewards wallet and unlock withdrawal capability. Completing KYC is required in order to comply with financial (AML) regulations.
Please note that you will be completing ID verification with Uphold, and not directly with Brave Software. Brave will therefore not see, collect or process any of your information as part of the verification process. We are working on bringing other withdrawal options apart from Uphold in the future.
Verified wallet (2-way wallet) with withdrawal support by platform:
- Desktop: Yes
- Android: Yes
- iOS: Not yet supported
(6a) Can I withdraw free promotional BAT grants?
Promotional BAT grants are not designed to be withdrawn. They are designed to promote tipping and supporting one's favorite creators inside the platform. Please see our BAT Grants Tipping Guidelines (rules concerning claiming BAT grants, self-tipping and suspensions).
(6b) If my platform doesn't yet support verified wallets and withdrawals, may I tip myself in order to withdraw my earnings through my creator account?
Self-tipping to circumvent the lack of withdrawal options is not recommended, but it is not against the rules. (Rules against self-tipping only apply to "free trial promotional token grants", not BAT that you've earned for viewing ads.) We don't recommend or encourage self-tipping with one's own ad earnings because it might still activate our automatic fraud detection filters. If you self-tip, please be prepared to explain your situation in case your creators account is flagged or suspended. The suspensions team will be able to handle your case, though it will require manual review.
(7) Do I have to disable the ad-blocker or Brave Shields to receive Ads?
No, Brave Ads is separate from Brave Shields or your ad-blocker. It is recommended that you keep your Brave Shields enabled at all times. At present, Brave Ads show up as system notifications independent of any webpage. Please see https://brave.com/brave-rewards to learn about Brave Rewards and Brave Ads.
In the future, we will be releasing "publisher-integrated ads" as well, which will be similar to banner ads that appear on webpages. Learn about the different kinds of ads in the Brave Ads system in our introduction guide.
(8) I'm not seeing as many ads as I expected. Or, I set Brave Ads to deliver 5 (or x) ads per hour. Why am I not receiving 5 ads per hour?
Please note that it is "up to 5" ads an hour, not "5 ads per hour". Depending on your browsing context and Brave Ads's matching and delivery algorithms, you may receive anywhere between 0 and 5 ads per hour.
(9) Do I only earn BAT if I click on the ad notification? How must I engage with the ad in order to earn?
Right now, all Brave Ads are rewarded on the basis of viewing the ad: i.e., just having the notification pop up. You do not have to click to be rewarded for ads. Of course, we hope you click on ads you find interesting from our partners. In the future, we will be trying out new ways of rewarding attention, including deeper engagement with brands.
(10) Why could I only claim a portion of my total pending ad earnings on the 5th?
Due to BAT's blind tokens privacy protocol, there is a 5-7 day privacy delay period before the payout date on the 5th. Pending ad earnings during that period will be paid out on the 5th of the subsequent month, and will remain as part of your Estimated pending rewards balance.
(11) The counters in my brave://rewards Ads panel have reset in an unexpected way, or don't seem to be displaying properly.
- Please ensure your browser is updated to version 0.66.99 or higher. You can do this by checking brave://help.
- Please try restarting your browser and/or your computer. Restarting will trigger a recalculation of your Brave Ads stats.
- Your "Estimated Pending Rewards" should always correctly reflect how much BAT is still due to you at all times. However, your "Ad notifications received this month" counter will be reset monthly.
(12) How much do you earn with Brave Ads?
For user ads which appear as system notifications, users earn 70% of the ad revenue. Please note that different ad campaigns may be of different value (higher or lower); therefore, the BAT reward for a given ad may vary.
(13) Does my BAT expire?
Any BAT you earn through Brave Ads or deposit into your Brave Rewards wallet will never expire. Only promotional token grants, designed to let users trial the tipping platform for free, carry an expiration date. If promotional BAT grants are not used by the expiration date, they will be returned to Brave’s promotion pool and redistributed for other users to try.
(14) Can I withdraw my BAT earnings without Uphold, or not use a custodial solution such as Uphold at all for Brave Rewards?
At present, Brave Rewards only offers a custodial solution with Uphold, although this will be changing (see below). Before verifying your Brave Rewards wallet, your BAT is held anonymously by Uphold on your behalf in Brave Rewards. Verifying your Brave Rewards wallet involves registering for an Uphold exchange account and then linking your Uphold account to Brave Rewards in order to fully claim the BAT held in the Brave Rewards wallet.
- We are working to provide other custodial (exchange account) options for Brave Rewards as well, such as Coinbase, and others.
- We are working on bridging the native Crypto Wallets feature (based on Metamask) with Brave Rewards so that you may fully control the keys to your Brave Rewards wallet. Please see the following excerpt from our Crypto Wallets announcement post:
The next step is a bigger piece of work, and one we’ve been working towards for a while. We want to integrate the client-side Crypto Wallets feature with Brave Rewards, letting you fully control the keys to your Brave Rewards wallet, as an alternative to Uphold’s custodial wallet. Of course, we’ll still need to meet US and international regulatory requirements when you earn BAT through Brave Rewards. That’ll probably mean some sort of identity verification process. But we’re committed to ensuring that Brave (the company) knows the absolute minimum about you, whether you’re using a hosted Uphold wallet or a private client-side wallet. Designing that system to ensure that we follow the law while ensuring that you remain anonymous is a big deal for us, and one of the most substantial components of this work ahead.Additionally, see our blog post "Civic to Offer Secure Identity Verification Services on the Brave Publisher Platform" for more on our plans to allow users to connect a plain Ethereum address to Brave Rewards. (Also, see our Help Center article regarding ID-verification/KYC requirements.)
(15) Can I sync my Brave Rewards wallet across my devices?
At this time, Brave Sync does not support cross-device syncing of your Brave Rewards wallet. However, here are some temporary ways you can "sync" your balances across your devices:
- Verify the Brave Rewards wallet in each of your devices using the same Uphold account.
See #6 above for a list of platforms that currently support verified wallets. Also, please be mindful of the lifetime verification cap, explained below in #16a.
(15b) Recovery Key
As of v1.3, your BAT is no longer tied to the recovery key. Only "estimated pending rewards" is tied to your recovery key. Now, your BAT balance is stored locally for each of your Brave installations as part of your overall browser data. We are currently working on a new version of Brave Sync that will allow you to back up and sync all of your Brave Rewards and browser data (which, in turn, will also sync your BAT balances).
We strongly advise against relying on your wallet recovery key to back up your funds at this time. Since your BAT is no longer connected to your recovery key, it will not work as a backup of your funds. As of this writing (April 2020), the safest way to back up your BAT is by verifying your wallet with a verified Uphold account. Your BAT will then be synced with your Uphold account.
(16) I verified my Brave Rewards wallet in Brave (attached an Uphold account), but my BAT is not transferring over. I see a different amount in my browser compared to in my Uphold account.
There are three known reasons why this may occur:
(a) Max number of verifications: At this time, the maximum number of Uphold account connections you may make to instances of Brave is 4. This is a lifetime cap, meaning that each connection counts toward your maximum even if a Brave installation has since been disconnected from Uphold or uninstalled. (Beta, Dev and Nightly versions of Brave also count toward your max.) Any Brave browser verified after the third (e.g., your 5th or 6th verified browser) will be ineligible to receive Brave Ads payouts or earnings. However, other verified functionality will still work as expected. This cap will be adjusted in the near future.
(b) ID verification from an unsupported region: If you ID-verified with Uphold using an identity card from a nation or region currently not supported by Brave Ads, you may not receive Brave Ads payouts. For example, if you live in the United States but verified with a Jordanian driver's license, you are considered a Jordanian user. If Jordan is not yet supported by Brave Ads, then any ad earnings or payments will be unable to transfer to your Uphold account until Jordan is supported by the platform.
Do Not Seek Freedom from Pornography: Coming As You Are and The New Covenant Victory in Christ Jesus! (Part 2)
In my last piece, I had talked about God's unconditional love and how it is the transformative power away from addiction. Here I actually wanted to address more of the practical side of things as the means to experience that love. Though I did give some practical exercises, I felt that the first article was a lot more theological/informational.
In the 9 and a half years of being a Christian, I had always thought that Christianity consisted of what I have to do for God. As I'm trudging along the path to eternal life, my mindset was, "I better do good. I better not sin, or God will not be happy with me." In one of my recent journal entries, I had written down:
[I feel like I am not meeting God’s standards. The thought process goes, “I’m too dirty, I’m too ugly for God, He can’t love me the way He says He will, I’m a failure, worthless, therefore He can’t love me.” God’s love is somehow dependent on my performance. I always live like if I perform well, if I do good, if I obey the Holy Spirit every time He prompts me to do something and try my best not to grieve Him, if I keep my conscience clean by apologizing for every wrong thing I’ve done to my mom or someone else, then God will not take His salvation away.” I must earn that salvation, or God won’t give it to me and therefore I’m on my way to hell. I fear God rejecting me, so I feel the need to try and keep myself from sinning. Ego is trying to protect me from God’s wrath, so the Ego says, “try, try, do your best, don’t fall, or God won’t love you.”]
How many of us here feel like this? Feeling like because you didn't perform well one day, you end up covering yourself in shame and humiliation thinking God's come to kill you. You end up hating yourself thinking that you are a sewer, worthless, terrible person, etc. Our image of Jesus is often twisted - we think of Him as a taskmaster expecting us to do well or we're going to expect a beating on the other side. He holds a baseball bat behind His back and fully ready to wack us when we come to Him with all our faults.
The truth of the matter is that Christ is far more compassionate than we've ever dreamed of. He graciously calls us to come to Him exactly as we are and not as we should be.
1. The Empty Chair - Tell Him EverythingChristianity is not primarily about rule-keeping and sin avoidance. Christianity is not about how many days you can get free from porn. Too often I see people talking about methods and techniques like cold showers or finding ways to keep you distracted. In some ways, they can help, but I find that the relationship factor with Jesus is missing. It does not get down to the core issues of why we are doing this. Techniques and methods only lead to behavioural modification, not transformation by the Spirit of Christ. I've only seen, "I better not do this, I better not watch porn, I better not masturbate! Let me worry myself to death..." leading to me doing those very things. That's because that's the power of the law. The law aggravates sin as mentioned in Romans 7 and in 1 Corinthians 15:56, "The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law." Trying to overcome porn only makes things worse.
The beauty of Christ is that we can come and tell Him everything that's on our heart. In my experience of the many trials, I have had moments where I have cussed at God. "God, I f***ing hate you. Why are you doing this to me? I feel so lonely and rejected. I feel you care about me and leave me in this dump! I'm scared of you! I'm really hurt! What if you call me to do something I really don't want to do? I don't want to give up this sin! It's too hard. I'm unwilling. Make me willing." Some would think this is awfully blasphemous, "Oh no, he said the F-word!" To that I say, "Relax, the Apostle Paul used the Greek word skubala in Philippians*,* which if translated into modern English would be between the range of crap and shit." And Jesus called the Pharisees, "you brood of vipers..." which in that culture would be equivalent to calling somebody a "motherf-----" today. Anyways, I digress. The point is that because Jesus is our Friend, He can handle all of our pain, our stress, our self-hatred, despair, and four-letter words. As one of my friends said to me, "Let me let you in on a little secret....He already knows about it. He's God." It's true. It's not like He doesn't know what we are going through. I mean Jesus hung out with tax collectors and sinners - what hasn't He seen? We think that Jesus would be repulsed by the sins of sinners, but we read in the Gospels that He stayed with them, entered their homes, talked to them, listened to them, and embraced them as they are.
The compassion of Jesus knows no bounds. If He can show sinners in the Bible that level of compassion, what makes us think that once we come to Him that He's going to beat us up? Jesus is not only our Saviour and Lord, but He's also our Friend. You don't have to pray to him with some fake formalism, "O Thou art Father, in Thy great name I come to Thee." I mean if you do actually talk like that, then go right ahead. Just talk to him like you talk to your friends. Tell Him about your unrepentant heart, your greatest fears, what your hobbies are, what makes you happy, sad, distraught, etc. And watch His love and compassion for you grow as you enter into His holy of holies. He wants to have a relationship with you. He doesn't want your works. He wants your heart!
One way to do this is to have an empty chair in front of you and see Jesus sitting on it. If you want to be more intimate, lay your head on the empty chair! Have a conversation with Him while He's sitting there and look into His gaze. Look at Him smiling at you and approving of you. Hear what He has to say about you - how proud of you He is, how much He loves you as His child. Let Him speak to you about your identity. You'll come to realize that He's a lot more gracious than we realize.
2. Pray-reading the Word/MeditationNow, this may seem like a technique, but it's actually a means to deepen one's relationship with Christ. Some may say this is no different than just reading the Bible. However, pray-reading/meditation takes us beyond the information we take in from the Bible. Pray-reading leads us to eat the Word Himself - Jesus (John 1:1-14). It's one thing to know the Bible in our heads, it's a whole other thing to know the Person behind the Bible. Jesus said, "39 You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is they that bear witness about me, 40 yet you refuse to come to me that you may have life." (John 5:39-40) The Pharisees probably memorized the whole Bible, but they completely missed the Person that the Bible was pointing to - Christ! Christ! Christ! (Sidenote: It's kind of scary to think that one can know the Bible, but not know Jesus....Yikes!) What pray-reading/meditation in the Bible does is that our spirit contacts the Spirit behind the Word. We're essentially touching this Person and allowing His very words to go from our heads and sink deeply into our hearts.
Let's take Galatians 2:20 for example, "I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." To pray-read this Scripture, we bring it to God and say, "Lord Jesus, Your Word says that I have been crucified with You! It is no longer I who live, but Christ, You live in me! And the life I now live in the flesh I live by Your faith in me, You who loved me and gave Yourself up for me. Amen!" The great thing about this is 1. You are contacting the very Person who wrote this Word. 2. You are personalizing His Word into your being. That's why Jesus said, "I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst." (John 6:35). We are being assimilated into Him. 3. You are beholding Jesus' glory (2 Corinthians 3:16-18) and thus are being transformed into the same image as He is from one degree of glory to another! In other words, we are metabolizing Christ into our very being. The whole point of the Christian life is not that you and I will live it on our own, but "Christ in you, the hope of glory!" (Colossians 1:27) He lives the Christian life for you, in you, and through you. So stop trying and rest in His Word and Person for you.
You can also pray-read verses on the Love of God in order to experience the Truth of what He says about you - Romans 5:6-8, Romans 8:1-2, Romans 8:28-39, Romans 5:20, Jeremiah 31:3. Meditate on the reality that "there is NO CONDEMNATION for you who are in Christ Jesus" (Romans 8:1). Let that love free you not only from your sin but also free you from performing for God! He accepts you as you are and He really LIKES you! (Zephaniah 3:17 - another verse to meditate on)
Bible reading does not have to be, "I have to read one chapter a day. I have to read x amounts of the New Testament." It can be as simple as musing over one or two passages of scripture over and over again until it sinks into you. Read and chew on it slowly, and watch the revelation of Christ in you shine brightly in your heart! It's basically allowing God to say, "Let there be light!" in your heart (Genesis 1:3, 2 Corinthians 4:6).
3. Rest and Stop Trying - The New Covenant Promises for Victory and The Stories of Watchman Nee"24 I will take you from the nations and gather you from all the countries and bring you into your own land. 25 I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean from all your uncleannesses, and from all your idols I will cleanse you. 26 And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you. And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. 27 And I will put my Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes and be careful to obey my rules. 28 You shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers, and you shall be my people, and I will be your God. 29 And I will deliver you from all your uncleannesses. And I will summon the grain and make it abundant and lay no famine upon you. 30 I will make the fruit of the tree and the increase of the field abundant, that you may never again suffer the disgrace of famine among the nations." -Ezekiel 36:24-30
"31 “Behold, the days are coming, declares the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah, 32 not like the covenant that I made with their fathers on the day when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant that they broke, though I was their husband, declares the Lord. 33 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the Lord: I will put my law within them, and I will write it on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 34 And no longer shall each one teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, declares the Lord. For I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.” -Jeremiah 31:31-34
"37 Behold, I will gather them from all the countries to which I drove them in my anger and my wrath and in great indignation. I will bring them back to this place, and I will make them dwell in safety. 38 And they shall be my people, and I will be their God. 39 I will give them one heart and one way, that they may fear me forever, for their own good and the good of their children after them. 40 I will make with them an everlasting covenant, that I will not turn away from doing good to them. And I will put the fear of Me in their hearts, that they may not turn from Me. 41 I will rejoice in doing them good, and I will plant them in this land in faithfulness, with all my heart and all my soul." -Jeremiah 32:37-41
"And the Lord your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your offspring, so that you will love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live." -Deuteronomy 30:6
"I will give them a heart to know that I am the Lord, and they shall be my people and I will be their God, for they shall return to me with their whole heart." -Jeremiah 24:7
Speaking on resting and stop trying, I felt these above verses speak to the reality of that claim. No matter how hard we try on our own, we will always keep on falling. But, the New Covenant promises revealed in Jesus Christ makes a complete turnaround as to how to live the Christian life. Notice how the promises of God constantly begins with, "I will, I will, I will, I will! I will do this, I will do that." Does that leave any room for us? Absolutely not! God will do in us what we can never do in ourselves. He will bring us into victory! He will bring us into obedience by His Spirit. Christ is the Source of our obedience and the sum of all things spiritual. All the heavenly blessings are in Christ (Ephesians 1:3)! He will give us new hearts and new spirits. He is the One who delivers us from our sins and idols. We can't change our own hearts. But, He can do it! And He will do it if we just simply rest in His promise and not in our efforts. That's why Jesus is the Saviour, not us. So why are we trying to save ourselves? It is entirely the supernatural work of God in the hearts of men.
Watchman Nee once told a story of a man who couldn't stop smoking. The man walks up to Nee and says, "Mr. Nee, I've tried to stop smoking for all these years. I can't do it. It's too addictive." Watchman Nee's reply was staggering to the man, "Well, yeah, of course you can't. No matter how hard you try you'll never get rid of smoking." The man, probably feeling hopeless after hearing those words, wondered, "Why are you telling me this?" Watchman Nee smiled and said, "In 2 Corinthians 12:9, Paul talks about how Christ's grace and power is made perfect in our weaknesses. You're a doctor. If I am well, I have no need of you. But, if I am sick, I will require your expertise to make me well. In the same way, Jesus waits for you to come to Him in your weakness. You can come to the Lord Jesus and say, 'Lord, I have tried many years to quit smoking. I've tried again and again, but I can't seem to stop. Lord, from now on I cannot quit smoking nor will I try to quit anymore. Lord, you do it for me. I can't, but You can! Amen." So the man got down on his knees and prayed that prayer, giving the results to God. When Watchman Nee saw the man again, he stated that he never touched a cigarette again! And in my own testimony, that was the way I quit going to video games. Not because I quit on my own, but Jesus quit the habit for me!
Faith is not about how much belief you have in God, but it's a resting in God's faithfulness to perform in you that which He requires. "Christ is the Lawgiver on the Throne and He is the Lawkeeper in my heart!" -Watchman Nee. He keeps the law for us.
"This is the secret to the victorious life: we do nothing; He does it all**.** When we cease, He flows out. The more we cease, the greater He flows." -Watchman Nee
In his book The Normal Christian Life, Watchman Nee told a story about how he witnessed a man who was about to drown. As the man was struggling to keep his head above water, Nee noticed that the lifeguard didn't do anything. He then tells the lifeguard, "Go in there and save that man! He's going to drown!" But, the lifeguard refused to go in. Nee started to become furious with the lifeguard thinking that he's being purposefully negligent. The man drowning kept paddling the water and struggling for dear life. It was finally when the man lost all his strength that he began to sink. That's when the lifeguard jumped in and saved him. The reason for this was that if the man was still struggling, he could've dragged the lifeguard down with him to his death. But, the lifeguard waited until it was safe to do so. Now, this might not be the perfect analogy since Jesus is the mighty Saviour, so how can we drag Him along with us to our death. But, the point is when we cease from our efforts to try and save ourselves, the Saviour comes in to do for us what we can't do for ourselves - victory, repentance, faith, obedience, the fruit of the Spirit. All these things are in the Person of Christ. He does the saving, not us! That's why the name Jesus means: Jehovah is Salvation! Nee once stated that people shouldn't be asking God, "Give me patience, give me love, give me victory." What we should be asking is, "God, give me Christ who embodies all these things!" Isn't that the Apostle Paul's testimony, "15 But when he who had set me apart before I was born, and who called me by his grace, 16 was pleased to reveal His Son IN ME...." (Galatians 1:15-16a)? We simply need an inward revelation of Jesus Christ living in us. That is the definition of true Christianity at work!
This is the Gospel of Resurrection. The Resurrected Life of Christ is ready to live in us once we cease our works to try and please Him! This is GOOD NEWS! If it were left to us to perform religious duties, we'd be pretty screwed. Just rest in what He is going to do, not what you're going to do. God said, "I will" not "you will." Sink into the ocean of His grace and you will see the miraculous flow in and out of you! If He does it, then who gets the glory? Clearly not you and I. We can only give credit where credit is due, and that belongs to Grace! The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ reigns! Sin shall not have dominion over us because we are no longer under the law but under GRACE! (Romans 6:14) The principle of the law kills us, but grace bids us fly and gives us wings. The law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus HAS set us free from the law of sin and death (Romans 8:2). Some may think, "If I don't try hard, I'm going to sin again!" Quite the contrary actually. If you stop trying, you'll experience the flow of unconditional love, mercy, and grace that keeps you from sinning. Jude 24-25 reads, "24 Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you blameless before the presence of his glory with great joy, 25 to the only God, our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion, and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen." He is powerful and able enough to keep us. We don't keep ourselves.
The beauty of New Covenant Christianity is that not only does God keep His end of the bargain, but because He sees how feeble we are, He keeps our end of the covenant as well! The Old Covenant was always about "I keep my end of the bargain and God keeps His." I can only imagine the failure on the part of Israel because they couldn't keep their end of the covenant. Once the law came, all kinds of wicked immorality sprung among them. But, now through the Gospel, we have a love that rests in our hearts which enables us to fulfill the entire law. Because love is the fulfillment of the law. If I have the love of God in me, I won't steal, cheat, lust, lie, do all sorts of debauchery, and become self-centred, since this very love leads me to love Him back and to love my neighbour as I love myself.
4. Call on His Name and Breath PrayersSimply call on the name "Jesus." Still yourself and turn to Him by calling out to Him. You can slowly mention in name, "Jesus, Jesus, Jesus!" It is a way to savor the Saviour and to enjoy His Person. You can enjoy the outpouring of His Spirit. Or, in the Eastern Church, one of the ways the Christian mystics would enjoy the grace of God was to pray the Jesus Prayer multiple times in their devotion: "Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God. Have mercy on me, a sinner." The Desert Fathers who influenced Eastern Christianity believed that spiritual formation was of utmost importance to our walk with Christ. They developed different forms of prayers for their followers. One of the prayers developed was called Breath Prayers. This is where you take the name of God (any name - Jesus, Father, Abba, Holy Spirit, love, grace) and have a request/affirmation next to the name. The difference is you breathe in the name of God and you breathe out your request or affirmation.
Examples would be:
"(Breathe in) Lord Jesus, Son of God......(Breathe out) have mercy on me, a sinner."
"(Breathe in) Abba......(Breathe out) I belong to You."
"(Breathe in) Holy.....(Breathe out) Spirit."
The significance of this practice is to breathe in the Resurrected Christ Himself into our being while exhaling your sin, stress, anxiety, lust, anger, fear, etc. You are drinking of His Living Waters (John 7:37-39, Isaiah 55:1-2). The other significance to this practice is that the word "Spirit" in Greek is pneuma, which can be translated interchangeably between breath and spirit. Therefore, we want to engage the Spirit of the Living God who dwells in the inner chamber of our hearts.
ConclusionThese are simply means to practically touch Christ and His love for us. The whole goal of this is to behold Him! Let us make much of Christ in our journey. We often make much of our performance of how well we do with masturbation and porn. "How many days am I free? Oh no, I slipped today. I'm terrible! I hate myself!" That is why I did not talk a lot about masturbation and porn in this article. I only wanted to proclaim Christ and Him crucified (1 Corinthians 2:2)! That's why when Jesus said, "....when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself.” (John 12:32) But, if we make much of Him who died for us, then our hearts will be satisfied and sin no longer will be as great in our eyes....because we have been captivated by His beauty! Repentance at the end of the day is not just simply turning from sin and avoid punishment. Repentance is just seeing God as better. I have a 2013 Nissan Altima. I love that car. But, if I saw a Tesla Model X, I'd definitely pick that over my Nissan because I see it to be better. See Him, Know Him, and you will do well!
"Now this is eternal life: that they know you*, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent."* [John 17:3]