- Play Free Games Online at Armor Games
- Play Incursion 2: The Artifact online on GamesGames
- Borg Incursion 2 - Star Trek: Armada II Mods, Maps
- INCURSION #2 - @ Alt World Studios
- Incursion The Thing Free Download [pack]
- General Discussion - Sacrificial chamber, what does each
- Incursion 2: The Artifact_Incursion 2: The Artifact Online
- Development Manifesto - When is Incursion Being Added to
IPA ios app mini archive (ios 3.1.3 - ios 6.1.6): Free
Incursion 2: The Artifact is the one of the popular and interesting type of the defense game. Today's incursion game table: 40k_Crusade official statement. This is especially so for games that requires individuals to. Killing Floor: Incursion Free Download Full Version https://ya-pilot.ru/download/?file=1524. Incursion Battle Report: Blood Angels vs. Custodes. Add this game to your web page Share on Website.
Incursion 2 The Artifact Correct alignment of forces, will
Play thousands of free web and mobile games! Connecting card game designers and players. Incursion 2 hacked - The Best HACKED GAMES The Best HACKED GAMES. BORG - Incursion 2 WARNING It has come to the attention of this community that there is currently several programs which can be used to reverse convert the models used in Star trek Armada (and later Star Trek Armada 2, via a later version). Cosmic Incursion $ 24.95. Io games - The Best HACKED GAMES - Google Sites https://ya-pilot.ru/download/?file=1525.
Hack defense Games - Free online games at Games.co.uk
Strike Force Heroes 2 - 25932; Super Fighters - 19225; Strike Force Heroes 3 - 18013; Super Fighters 2: Ultimate - 17776; Madness: Project Nexus - 16483; Strike Force Heroes - 15711; Stick War 2 - 14674; Swords and Souls - 12234; Plazma Burst 2 - 11704; Epic Battle Fantasy 5 - 11220. Our lands wants a hero Lead your courageous squad at the battlefield and save the realm. One of these programs being Lithium UVMapper (later renamed/remade as Ultimate Unwrap 3D). Superhero.io - Play Superhero.io for free at GamesGames.com https://ya-pilot.ru/download/?file=1527. After getting the objective to take control of a drone, a room will open up on your left. Later defense games integrated first person shooting and other mechanics to augment building base defenses.
Hacked play Anime Battle 2.0 online for Free on Agame - Best Games
If your game is not modded then just extract all folders to the armada 2 main directory. Incursion 2: The Artifact by [HOST] Dark forces come again. I decide that I would try and use this format, combine it with a number mechanism and. The Lead Will Walk The Earth: Incursion: 3D Play Set - Part 4. Killing Floor: Incursion brings all of the horror sci-fi carnage that fans have come to recognize and love to the next level in this upcoming VR title. I'm the creator of Shadow of the Wyrm, a traditional, open-world roguelike.
- Incursion 2: The Artifact - Walkthrough, comments and more
- Incursion The Thing crack download for windows 10
- Play Zombie Incursion online on GamesGames - Play Games Online
- New! Dark Incursion 1.0 Android Game - game mobile
- "Incursion 2: The Artifact" Walkthrough: Prelude - Video Games
Activity code play Weapon.io for free at GamesGames.com - Free Games at
This can be either through making a bad card good (Anti-Matter, Loser. Goldie Princess: Skin Doctor. The Eamonvale Incursion by Frog God Games This product is 224 pages long. Incursion Tower Defense Download Latest Version APK. Incursion 2 - The Artifact with cheats: Keyhack [G] add cash, [H] add lives, [J] toggle *Inspired by Kingdom Rush, Warcraft III, Demonrift TD **Game size is up to. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Mechwarrior Liao Incursion Blade #105 - Green NM at the best online prices at eBay!
Can Incursion be beat? : roguelikes
We're the best online games website, featuring shooting games, puzzle games, strategy games, war games. Killing Floor: Incursion System Requirements 2020. Incursion 2 hacked able games. Greetings MechWarriors, March 31st Update: The Incursion Public Test Sessions is now offline. Incursion 2: The Artifact is the latest Tower Defense game from Armor Games developed by BooblyC. At Cheat Happens we have over 19, 000 game trainers for over 5, 400 PC games.
Heist League challenges analysis/newbie guide
- USE OLD REDDIT FOR BETTER FORMAT VIEWING
- All this analysis are based on a full time job player experience (spend 4~6 hours on PoE per day)
- (40/40) tag means skip this if you're aiming for 36/40 challenges only, which means only wanna get those exclusive MTX skins, don't want the hideout trophy challenges.
- Rating Difficulty:
- Very Easy: Can be done within a week or day.
- Easy: Can be done within a month, or couple of weeks.
- Normal: Can be done within around a month or more, and require access end game content to do this.
- Hard: Require heavy grinding which requires around 2 or more months of grinding.
- Very Hard: Almost impossible to accomplished the challenge within 3 months(default league period)
- Grinding here means play time in general, not farming on specific things.
1. Prepared for Battle
- Defeat Merveil, last boss of Act 1 while wearing a Sapphire Ring.(Cold resist ring)
- Defeat Vaal Oversoul, last boss of Act 2 while wearing a Topaz Ring.(Lightning resist ring)
- Defeat Piety, 2nd last of Act 3 while wearing a Sapphire Ring and a Topaz Ring.
2. Complete Heist Encounters I
- Open a Smuggler's Cache - Is like a click-able box that'll drop some a Contract and a few Rogue's Markers.
- Purchase a Contract from Whakano, the Barber - You can find Whakano in Rogue Harbor, which can be access by right clicking a Rogue's Marker in town/hideout then it'll open up a portal to there. Whakano deals will reset by daily and also upon you're character level up.
- Complete a Contract - Contract can be obtained everywhere, Whakano also sells them. You can do the contract by bring the "contract" item to Adiyah then let her open it for you.
- Complete a Grand Heist - Grand Heist can be access when you bring a "blueprint" item to Adiyah, after you reveal some of the rooms/wings with Whakano, and plan your rogue for the heist in the Planning Room which located in the middle of Rogue Harbor town. Blueprint also can be obtained everywhere, but slightly rare than a contract drop rate.
Easy. This challenge teaches us how to interact with current league mechanic, heist.
3. Complete these Quests
- The Dweller of the Deep - In Act1, kill THE DEEP DWELLER in the Flooded Depths(from the Lower Submerged Passage).
- A Fixture of Fate - In Act3, collect all the GOLDEN PAGES in the Archieves, then give to Siosa.
- The King's Feast - In Act5, kill UTULA in the Ruined Square which located at south-east of the map.
- The Silver Locket - In Act7, collect SILVER LOCKET in the Broken Bridge, then give to Weylam Roth.
- Queen of the Sands - In Act9, kill SHAKARI at The Oasis..
4. Defeat these Act Bosses IEasy. You'll encounter them as you progressing your journey/quest, these are the first-half of the act bosses, if can't kill just get a party to help.
5. Complete Encounters I
- Defeat a Rogue Exile
(Anarchy League) Is a monster that looks like a player, and they will drop a set of equipment when slained, and can be easily found everywhere.
- Gain the Acceleration Shrine buff
(Domination Mechanic) A random spawn of shrine that increase your character cast, attack, & movement speed drastically.
- Modify an Arcanist's Strongbox
(Ambush Mechanic) Is a strongbox that drop currency items, and you can craft those strongbox too by applying any orb on it before opening them.
- Use a Remnant of Corruption on an Essence Monolith
(Essence League) Is a pack of monster that's frozen, player have to click them 3 times to release them, and will drop essences when slain that can be use to craft normal item into rare with 1 guarantee mod. This challenge requires you to corrupt the Essence Monolith by using Remnant of Corruption, you can look at this cheat sheet for the list of essences you can get from corrupting the essence.
6. Complete Heist Encounters II
- Sell a Heist Target to Faustus, the Fence - The item you get at the end of heist room can't be use on character but can be sell to Faustus NPC which in return give you more Rogue's Markers.
- Escape from a Heist Contract with the Heist Target within 45 seconds of lockdown beginning - Can be done easily in lower level contract, which shorter room layout.
- Equip a Heist Trinket - Trinket are drop randomly at the end of a Grand Heist reward room, but remember you have to unlock the trinket slot first by clicking a device which also located at the end of Grand Heist room, that's how u can equip those trinket after obtain them so make sure don't miss it when doing Grand Hesit.
Watch Grimro video here to learn about min-max rogue item
7. Complete Encounters II
- Complete a Prophecy Chain -
(Prophecy League) A chain prophecy are prophecies that rewards key fragments at the end of their "chapter" prophecy. Just spam seek prophecy from Navali you found them eventually OR just get last prophecy from the chain sealed from another player if you're rich enough, or drop from other league mechanic that rewards a "prophecy item".
- Complete a Betrayal Safehouse
(Betrayal League) You'll start encounter them after Act9 with Jun Ortoi, Veiled Master assisting you throughout your adventure by fighting those immortal syndicate alongside with you. Upon successfully defeating all syndicate(if spawn more than one), they can then be either interrogated or bargained with, which allows the player to gradually gather intelligence about their mastermind location information. Some may also drop veiled item that can be unveil by Jun and may grant you new crafting option from your crafting benches in your hideout. Here's a cheat sheet regarding syndicate rewards.
- Defeat The Vaal Omnitect in the Temple of Atzoatl
(Incursion League) You'll start encounter them after Act7 with Alva, Master Explorer assisting you throughout your adventure by sending you to the past of Temple Atzoatl when encounter her altar, killing any architecture from the past incursion will effect your current time Temple Atzoatl which you'll able to access it after completing 12 incursion with her, and at the end of the Temple Atzoatl you'll encounter Vaal Omnitect. Here's a cheat sheet regarding the temple rewards.
- Defeat a Possessed Unique monster
(Torment League) This challenge requires you to kite a monster that looks like green-ghostly-spirit roam around that will run away from you when near them, lure them near a rare/unique monster so that they will possesses the monster which causing the infected monsters to gain new ability and also drop more loots, OR you can use Possessed Foe prophecy to skip all this instead.
8. Defeat these Act Bosses IIEasy. You'll encounter them as you progressing your journey/quest, these are the second-half of the act bosses, if can't kill just get a party to help.
9. Complete Heist Encounters IIINormal. All of these contract-types are drop randomly from monster, none of them are rare drop so no worries about RNG.
10. Complete Vendor Recipes
- Scroll of Wisdom - Vendor a blacksmith's whestone/armourer's scrap
- Chromatic Orb - Vendor an equipment that contain 3 different color socket-linked together.
- Jeweller's Orb - Vendor an equipment that contain 6 sockets.
- Glassblower's Bauble - Vendor a set of flasks with total of 40% quality, or a 20% quality flask.
- Gemcutter's Prism - Vendor a set of gems with total of 40% quality, or a 20% quality skill gem.
- Chaos Orb - Vendor a full set rare item with their item level between 60 to 74.
- Cartographer's Chisel - Vendor a Stone HammeRock BreakeGavel with 20% quality and a map.
- Any Map - Vendor 3 same type of maps.
- Any Sextant - Vendor 3 same tier of sextant(except awakened, because is highest tier)
- Divine Orb - Vendor an equipment that contain 6 links.
11. Modify Heist ContractsEasy. This challenges inform you that you can craft the contract item too just like a regular map.
12. Defeat the Conquerors of the Atlas
- Baran, The Crusader
- Veritania, The Redeemer
- Al-Hezmin, The Hunter
- Drox, The Warlord
- Sirus, Awakener of Worlds
13. Defeat Heist Unique MonstersEasy. These minibosses spawn randomly through contract room, they spawn quite common too.
14. Complete Encounters III
- Leif, the Swift-Handed - Tier5 Castle Ruins Map, it will use smoke mine that'll blind you every 5 seconds, so this challenge should be easy.
- The High Templar - Tier3 Villa Map, one of the totem that raised by the boss will deal cold degen damage on player instead of lightning, so try stay far away from it's totem or destroy them before killing the boss.
- Oak the Mighty - Tier3 Mesa Map, the boss will use some warcry skill that'll taunt player, so just try always stay near the boss to gain that taunt effect then only kill the boss.
- Jorus, Sky's Edge - Tier3 Temple Map, scorching ray is a bit dangerous to tank, so try do it at lower tier map to able survive the boss skill. Just stay in front of the boss them wait till it channeling it's scorching ray then only burst your damage kill the boss to complete this challenge.
15. Complete Grand Heists
- Reveal a Room or Wing on a Heist Blueprint
You can reveal a blueprint by talking with WHAKANO in Rogue Harbor, or with GIANNA/NILES with discounted reveal cost. You'll gain more reveal chance for GIANNA/NILES by doing contract with them, or you're gain WHAKANO reveal chance instead when doing with other NPC beside GIANNA/NILES.
NOTE: You won't gain any reveal chance if you doing a contract more than 10 level difference below your character's level.
- Complete a Grand Heist which has at least three Wings revealed
High level blueprint will have multiple wings to be able to reveal. There's 2 options when revealing wing, you can choose REVEAL ENTIRE WING if that wing have a lot of rewards that you wanted which save a lot of cost compare to reveal each room per wing, if not you can choose REVEAL WING only.
- Complete a Grand Heist while at least six Rogues are recruited
Pretty straightforward challenge, just have 3 different in both wings. You also can have same rogues per wings to stack their effects even higher.
Blueprint Type Final room reward type library/laboratory replicas and experimented smuggler den/underbelly trinkets tunnels/repository gems office/bunkemansion enchanted armaments
16. Complete Twinned MapsNot all maps can have "twinned" modifier, for example Kitava or Innocence boss.
Normal. Surprisingly they change from require specific map to have twinned challenge, to more broad choices and with lesser amount! Nonetheless some map boss are more tricky to do when two of them in a small room, you can try roll a magic rarity of the map with "Twin" mod so make the fight easier. If still can't, just ask someone else to help kill when u got them.
17. Obtain Heist RewardsEasy. Each rogue tie with specific reward when doing heist with them, here's the cheat sheet regarding their reward.
18. Heist Enchantment ModificationList of enchantment weapon HERE
List of enchantment armour HERE
Easy. Enchanted item only obtainable at the end of grand heist room, you also can buy them at very cheap price to complete this challenge.
19. Equip Experimented Base TypesList of experimented base types HERE
Easy. Experimented base item only obtainable at the end of grand heist room, you also can buy them at very cheap price to complete this challenge.
20. Equip Heist RoguesEasy. Heist equipment drop randomly from a contract room, which can be craft-able and only usable on heist NPC(can view them by pressing V in Rogue Harbor). They are mostly useful for doing heist beside giving them strength, especially reducing their cost, decrease alert level, increase reward etc etc ...
21. Turn in Divination Cards
|2 or 3||The Lover, The Scholar|
|4 or 5||Her Mask, Jack in the Box|
|6 or 7||The Metalsmith's Gift|
|8 or 9||The Twins, The Web|
|10 or more||Prosperity|
22. Complete Encounters IV
- Complete 50 Abysses - Can be farm-able from Zana's Abyss map modifier, or sextant "Areas contain an additional Abyss" modifier on watchstone.
- Interact with 150 Shrines - Can be farm-able from Zana's Domination map modifier, or sextant "Areas contain an extra Shrine" modifier on watchstone.
- Successfully complete 50 Blight encounters - Can be farm-able from Zana's Blight map modifier.
- Pass through 50 Delirium Mirrors - Can be farm-able from Zana's Delirium map modifier.
- Open Maps with 30 Fortune Favours the Brave - This challenge is exclusively from Zana's map modifier only.
23. Achieve AscensionPoELAB is a good resource to check whether today is a short/safe layout to be run or not. Also try install LabCompass for more convenient, is a MUST tools for labyrinth camper! Here's are the locations for each trial to obtain before able to enter certain difficulty labyrinth:
- Normal Difficulty: Act1 The Lower Prison, Act2 The Crypt Level 1, Act2 The Chamber of Sins Level 2, Act3 The Crematorium, Act3 The Catacombs, Act3 The Imperial Gardens
- Cruel Difficulty: Act6 The Prison, Act7 The Crypt, Act7 The Chamber of Sins Level 2
- Merciless Difficulty: Act8 The Bath House, Act9 The Tunnel, Act10 The Ossuary
- UbeEternal Difficulty: Random spawn in end game maps, here's a picture for easier tracking which trial u haven't done yet.
24. Complete Eight-Mod MapsNormal. This is harder than unidentified rare map, to have 8 mods on red maps(T11+), you need to use Vaal Orb to corrupt a map into 8 mods. And again, just ask ppl help you deal with the dangerous map that u crafted, or make a rotation party to farm 8 mods red tier maps will be a bit easier.
Click HERE for 8 modifiers red map search via PoE Official Trading Website
25. Level Heist JobsNot all rogue can reach level 5 of their skills, here's the list of this rogue can reach level 5:
|Traps and Demolition||Vinderi|
Normal. Just keep doing heist you'll level them up to max level eventually, also there's some heist equipment able to give more exp to the rogue. Quest Item contract are also important as they able to increase their cap of their skill level, so try do them as soon you got them, they are randomly drop too.
26. Reach Level 90Normal. This .... require a decent build to do this, require within a month to reach this level. If bad build that die a lot then .... maybe then need around a month+
27. Alternate Quality Experiments
- Equip a gem with Alternate Quality
Alternate quality have special name on the gem, such as Anomalous, Divergent, & Phantasmal. Each have their own different effects on the gem quality stat.
- Level a gem with Alternate Quality up to level 20
Just equip any alternate gem in your swap weapon(press X"default button") to level them if your current equipment sockets is full.
- Corrupt a gem with Alternate Quality into a level 21 gem
Apply a vaal orb on any level 20 alternate quality gem and pray RNGesus.
- Have a socketed gem with Alternate Quality that has at least 40% Quality
Can be done by wearing Dialla's Malefaction, a level 2 Enhance Support gem, and a 14% gem of any gem in chest. OR use Replica Voideye instead.
28. Complete Heist Encounters IV (40/40)Hard. These challenge are pretty straight forward except is really grindy on heist mechanic for non-casual players, especially the reveal 300 rooms ... is almost the same level with end game grind 750 contracts, much more annoying than the Heist Map grind challenge .... definitely recommend you skip this UNLESS you really REALLY like the heist content then you may do this over the heist map grind challenge.
Watch Big Ducks video about best way to farm CURRENCY & power LEVELING in heist
29. Acquire Replica Unique ItemsNormal. Can only complete this challenge by yourself, which means only freshly obtained from those chest in the last room of grand heist, doesn't work even if you equip those replica unique items.
30. Complete Unique MapsNormal. Do 15 out of 19, with the help of The Encroaching Darkness divination card, this challenge will be slightly easier to complete as you keep grinding end game maps collecting this cards. Even your RNG is sux collecting these card, you could buy some of the unique map at here, most of the unique map are quite cheap.
The least 4 favorite unique map I would skip is ... Hall Of Grandmaster(hard), Perandus Manor(very expensive), The Putrid Cloister(expensive), and Doryani's Machinarium(expensive) depending whose the 4th expensive map is =D
31. Explore the Atlas
- 140 Bonus Objectives
Obtain from completing maps with required rarity.
- 140 Awakening Bonus Objectives
Obtain from completing maps with required awaken power(amount of watchstone placed in atlas)
32. Complete Heist QuestsNormal. Most of them are randomly drop, and these quest are required to raise their cap level for each rogue ... a bit RNG to collect them but at least they won't spawn same contract again after you done them. And also .... more LOREs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
33. Complete Unique ContractsNormal. The drop rate of these unique contracts is really low, but GGG did promise they gonna buff the drop rate in 3.12.5 patch. Although you can complete this challenge now by buy the unique contract at low price.
34. Defeat The TwinsHard. This bosses can encounter from doing the unique contract name Vengeful Contract. The boss is really though especially when one of the enrage their life will be extended, becomes maybe longer than Sirus had. Is better wait for next 3.12.5 patch arrive of the nerf on boss AND the buffed drop rate of the unique contracts so that this required contract may become cheaper later on.
35. Complete Encounters V
- The Hallowed Husk - Tier15 Palace Map, this challenge require to stand outside the it's Proximity Shield bubble at least 3 times before kills him, highly suggest you bring a flask that remove bleeding effect(of staunching) so that you'll immune to that blood rain phase, OR portal out as soon it start raining blood, go in and out portal for after 3 times blood rains then only kill him. The boss also sometimes pull you inside it's proximity shield, it has telegraph on the ground(red version of cold snap skin) before it start pulling you so just walk around avoid those during the blood rain phase then you'll be fine.
- the Trio of Bosses - Tier16 Vaal Temple Map, K'aj A'alai is the female boss that shoot out rain of arrows with deadly bleed degen damage. High recommended to have high DPS build then time correctly to kill all of them and leave the female boss at last to make the fight short, it's rain of arrows when enrage will keep on shooting at same spot, is better kill off the boss really fast before it's rain of arrow cover the whole room making the fight impossible to do.
- Aulen Greychain - Tier14 Fungal Hollow Map, pretty odd change ... require you to have immortal call skill as well, and also good timing. Can try wearing speakers wreath/southbound, lower the boss hp to the lowest then wait for the boss cast immortal call. When it happens then cast ur immortal call, then remove the item (speakers wreath/southbound), then hit the boss to instant kill it ... have to do all this steps within few second to complete this challenge. NOTE: if doing in party, the member who want the challenge also need to have immortal call effect, so have to ask the member keep spamming immortal call while the carry doing the challenge.
- Chayula, Who Dreamt - Tier13 Chayula's Domain, this challenge is very tricky to do because of it's small arena there's not much space to run or dodge. You still can use portal in and out trick whenever it uses cyclone skill, let it do cyclone 3 times then only kill it.
BUG: You still can finish this challenge even after you the challenge prompt you failed(gotten hit from it), after the cyclone 3 times you'll maybe finished the challenges instead
36. Heist Map Grind (40/40)This challenge also inform us to always "juice" up our maps for more greater profit, that's how players who reach endgame can get even more rich IF if their can handle the content.
Here's the method to fully "juice" a map:
- Use cartographer chisel on white rarity map 4 times(instantly 20% quality)
- Use Orb of Alchemy on map to make it rare rarity.
- If gotten mods that your build can't handle it(etc: phy/ele reflect), then use orb of scouring and orb of alchemy again on the map and hopefully can get a safe mods on your map.
- After gotten mods that you've satisfy, use vaal orb on the map and hopefully it'll turn into 8 mods which will mostly grant your map around 120% item quantity drop rates(IIQ). If your map turn into unidentified after using vaal orb, the map is still safe because is still remain your previous modifier(before vaal orb), and getting better because of the unidentified grant extra 30% IIQ on top of existing modifier that map contain(hidden).
- (OPTIONAL) If you crafted sextant that contain "X% increased Quantity of Items found in Unidentified Maps", try keep them and use for those map that you crafted become unidentified from the vaal orb.
- Try put fragments together your map in the map device slot which will grant extra IIQ for the map. You also can unlock the 5th slot on the map device by completing a 4-way-legion-run(put in 4 different type timeless embelm), thus u can put 4 fragments with the your map, instead of 3.
- Last step, on the map device pick which mod you wanna apply on the map, the mod is also depends what you wanna farm .... etc you wanna get Headhunter? Drop more items for speedy build? Delirium. Sure it doesn't benefit this challenge but more monster for more drops so ... why not? ;)
TIP: If you crafted sextant that contain "Players and their Minions cannot take Reflected Damage" mod, try save it avoid using those sextant, because when you crafted a corrupted map contain those reflect mod, you can use this sextant to counter it instead.
[BEST METHOD] Another easier way to do this is to form a party-rotation farming Olmec Sanctum unique map that gives 120%~200%% IIQ which is the MOST IIQ bonus any map can have, even more than 8mod rare maps! It's an easy, fast, and very cheap way to do this challenge.
37. Defeat Heist Bosses Conditionally
- Admiral Darnaw - T15 Naval Contract, the boss cast Ocean's Wave when it rise up it's hand with sound cue "Ocean's wrath", that's the only warning you get before wave comes. Is pretty hard to avoid, but you can burst dmg him down ASAP before he manage to cast that skill to complete the challenge.
- The Unbreakable - T13 Preventative Contract, the boss is pretty similar with one of the synthesis boss, Rewritten Synthesis. Magnetic Storm is a skill that boss shoot out 180° beam at the centre of boss arena, a bit easy to avoid but this challenge can be easily be done if you have high damage just burst down your damage before it could use that skill.
- Nashta, The Usurper - T14 Familial Contract, Volatile Emberstorms is a skill in which she jump into the air and start dropping little orange looking mine the ground. The mine doesn't move when placed by here and stay idle until she start casting Emberstorm. Emberstorm is a skill in which she cast it on you that look like you have righteous fire with an orange looking leaf icon in the debuff bar, you'll get this debuff when she teleport to you and uses cleave like ability. What this skill does is that any volatile emberstorm spawned on the ground will start moving towards you, trigger it and detonating on impact which make you fail the challenge. When you get this debuff, quickly burst her down b4 the violatile emberstorm can be detonated. Best way to do this is to dmg it to low life, then wait on the bridge so that those volatile can't reach when the debuff is triggered, so just wait there untill it starts the debuff then only burst down your damage onto it.
38. Defeat The Twins Conditionally (40/40)
- Defeat The Twins without becoming Immobilised
One of them will spawn "ice trap" like on the ground, try avoid those to be able complete this challenge.
- Defeat The Twins without causing The Twins to swap positions
To prevent them swapping, kill the guy that use range skill first(wield crossbow) from the start. Also try don't hurt the melee guy(duel-wield axe) before killing the range dude, then only swap when the melee guy health reach 75% left, is better to do a single target or range build to control your damage AOE preventing hurting the melee dude first instead. When one guy is down, the other guy is enrage with long life ... it makes the fight a bit harder but the challenge is guarantee can be complete after the 2nd guy died.
- Defeat The Twins by killing Vix Vox first
VIX is the guy wearing in light gold color clothing. You can't determine by their weapon because they can swap each other, so does their skill.
- Defeat The Twins by killing Vinny Vox first
VINNY is the guy wearing in light blue color clothing. You can't determine by their weapon because they can swap each other, so does their skill.
39. Complete Deadly Encounters
- The Shaper - Can access this boss domain by combining 4 guardian map fragment, required a good-bossing-build to do this fight.
- Farrul, First of the Plains - This boss can be spawn from blood altar in menagerie(Einhar Encampment) that require recipe of Farric Tiger Alpha that only appears in Tier 13+ maps. This TIGER boss deal a lot of phys damage, so bring phys reduction flask, bleed immunity flask and dodge the stampede.
- Aul, the Crystal King - Randomly spawn in minimum delve 150 above(Primeval Ruins biome).
- High Templar Venarius in The Cortex - Can access this boss from Cortex, The Relic Chambers map
- Uber Elder - Can access this boss domain by combining 2 shaper map fragment(Shape & Knowledge) and 2 elder map fragment(Emptiness & Terror), required a good-bossing-build to do this fight.
- Mastermind at an area level of 83 - This is the last boss of syndicate hierarchy, you can access the mastermind safehouse after fill the information bar to full from killing captains of each safehouse divisions. It's full fight is all about running around the arena avoid the middle laser beam and the burning arena from 4 edges. Getting a level 83 mastermind shouldn't be a problem as long you keep negotiating syndicate in high tier map, it will also replace ur old progression if u done some negotiation in the past low tier maps.
40 Complete Endgame Grinds (40/40)
- Level 100
This is gonna be hardest of the rest challenges. If your build not very end game or dying often ... highly recommended to skip this.
- Open 500 Chests at the end of the Endgame Labyrinth
Owh no they change back from farming 100 Argus into this, which is the same since delve league ... and is BAD :( This challenge require us to farm roughly around 100 labyrinth run(bad RNG scenario, 5 keys per run), but we can lessen the total number if you can find more than 5 keys(good RNG) per run. The maximum number of keys u can get per run is 9, 3 from Izaro himself if he gets fully upgrade per phase(non of his adds turn down), 1 for Argus, 2 from Curious Lockboxes behind gauntlet or puzzle, 1 from darkshrine(chance)that's hidden behind wall, then the last 2 from treasure chest(chance) which is at the end of the labyrinth after defeating Izaro.
- Complete 40 Syndicate Safehouses
40 numbers is pretty easy achievable. Just keep doing syndicate daily quest from zana map device the gain enough intelligence for the safehouse to be able to get access. Here's a cheat sheet regarding safehouse rewards.
- Complete 40 Breach Domains
Another 40 numbers, easy peasy! You can access a breach domains from opening breachstones in map device, and a breachstone can be created by combining 100 Splinters of either breach type .... OR you could just buy the cheapest breachstones then run them.
- Defeat 50 Factions in the Domain of Timeless Conflict
From 200 since legion league to 50, that's A BUFF! When collect a total of 100 timeless splinter will become a Timeless Emblem map fragment, which can be use to unlock the 5th slot of map device, if running 4 type of emblem at once.
- Complete 750 Heists or Grand Heists at an area level of 68 or higher
Pretty big number ... is a pretty easy content but the big number is really overwhelming, in fact is the biggest number compare to all past leagues, that's NUTS GGG! :/ ... If you're really like the heist content they you can try to this challenge instead.
Change-logs last update 16th November 2020. Hover here to view.
[H] PayPal(I Cover Fees)/Venmo/Keys/Giftcards, Games on Demand, Baldur's Gate 3, Black Ops Cold War, Cyberpunk 2077, Outer Worlds, Hades, Phasmophobia, 1000+Games [W] Nov Choice ($15), Fall VR ($21), Sept($15), AMD Promos, Godfall, Avengers, Squad, CodWWII, Spyro, Tropico 6, Most Leftover Games
SAFE TRADING GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ THIS EVEN IF WE HAVE TRADED BEFORE. STEAM KEYS ARE SAFER TO TRADE.I am taking extra precautions to ensure nobody's accounts or games are put into jeopardy. I have been doing this for a while now but I want to expand precautionary measures to make sure trading stays safe for everyone. I prefer receiving and providing steam keys. You must let me know what region you are in before we initiate the trade. Game trading is against Humble TOS so always be aware of that and trade with other users who you know are looking out for your interests as well.
DO NOT LINK YOUR STEAM PROFILE TO YOUR HUMBLE ACCOUNT
Also, as always, be wary of anyone impersonating me in pms or on Steam. I will generally not add you on Steam unless we come to agreement, so make sure you are only taking to my reddit username or my steam profile, which can be found here. Anyone else is a scammer
- I have a ton of games to trade, mostly from past bundles, but also many from retail purchases I made from the humble store, fanatical and other retailers. I also offer PayPal (US region but I can usually cover fees) , giftcards or I can purchase games on Steam or any other storefront, to gift directly to you on demand. Please note, I do not sell my games for paypal, unless specifically noted. You can find the list of games I have available here
- I have alot of trading rep you can find here as well on my steam profile here. Feel free to pm or add me to discuss anything, just comment first.
- I guarantee everything I trade. Everything has either been purchased directly by me, or sent to me as a gift link. If there is ever any issue, I will work with you to resolve it or get you a new game.
- I am mostly looking for steam keys from humble bundles and steam gifts, but I usually accept game keys from other places too, depending on where they are from and your reputation.
What are you looking to do?
Trade your games for my games.
Please go to my link above for a complete list of games I have on hand. Some desirable titles include A Plague Tale, Age of Wonders: Planetfall, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, , Battlefield 1, Battlefield V, Bloodstianed Ritual of the Night, Borderlands 3, Call of Cthulhu, CARRION, Children of Morta, CODE VEIN, Command and Conquer Remastered Collection, Cuphead, Dark Souls Remastered, Dark Souls II, Dark Souls III, Death Stranding, Destiny 2 Beyond Light Deluxe, Destroy All Humans, Devil May Cry 5, Disco Elysium, Disgaea 5 Complete, Dragon Quest Heroes II, Dragon Quest XI Echoes of an Elusive Age, Dying Light: The Following Enhanced Edition, Escape From Tarkov, F1 2020, Factorio, Fallout 76, Fall Guys, Final Fantasy XV, Grand Theft Auto V, Gears Tactics, Greedfall, Grounded, GTFO, Halo Masterchief Collection, Halo 2, Hitman 2 Gold, Jurassic World Evolution, Kenshi, Life is Strange 2 Complete, Maneater (Epic), Outer Wilds, Monster Hunter World, Monster Hunter World + Iceborne DLC, Mordhau, Monster Train, Mortal Kombat 11, Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath, Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord, Ni No Kuni, No No Kuni II, No Man's Sky, Outward, PC Building Sim, Persona 4 Golden, Phoenix Point, Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire, Planet Zoo, PLAYERUNKOWN'S BATTLEGROUNd (PUBG), Red Dead Redemption 2, Resident Evil 2 Remake, Resident Evil 3 Remake, Rimworld, Rimworld Royalty DLC, Risk of Rain 2, Satisfactory, Sea of Thieves, Secret of Mana, Sekiro: Shadow Die Twice, Scarp Mechanic, Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order, Stellaris: Federations, Streets of Rage 4, SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated, Subnautica, Sunset Overdrive, TemTem, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 Remastered, Division 2: Gold Edition, Elder Scrolls V: Skryim Special Edition, The Outer Worlds, The Surge 2, They Are Billions, Trials of Mana, Rainbox Six Siege, Vampyr, Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem, Wolfenstein II, World War Z, Wreckfest, WWE 2K20, Doom, Pyre, Prey, Tabletop Simulator, Wolfenstein II, PC Building Simulator, XCOM Chimera Squad, Deep Rock Galactic, Astroneer, Raft, Among Us, Rogue Legacy 2, Battletoads, Gunfire Reborn, Control Ultimate Edition, New World, Crusader Kings III, Marvel's Avengers, Hades, Serious Sam 4, Mafia Definitive, Star Wars: Squadrons, Cyberpunk 2077, Baldur's Gate 3, Phasmophobia, World of Warcraft Shadowlands, Ghostrunner.
Sell your games to me for PayPal, Gift Cards or Games on Demand.
PayPal Fees: I will cover paypal fees if the trade is above $15 in value. Between $10-15 I will split fees. Anything below, i cannot cover.
THESE ARE PRICES THAT I PAY FOR YOUR GAMES. I GENERALLY DO NOT SELL MY GAMES FOR PAYPAL, I ONLY OFFER GAME TRADES
Current / Recent Bundle Games
- AMD Promo - Borderlands 3 - $16.00
- AMD Promo - The Outer Worlds - $19.00
- AMD Promo - Horizon Zero Dawn - $25.00
- AMD Promo MHW + Iceborne + Resident Evil 3 - $36.00
- AMD Promo Assassin's Creed Valhalla - $25.00
- AMD World of Warcraft Shadowlands + Godfall - $30
- Intel Big Boss Battle Pack - $30
- Intel - Marvel's Avengers - $23
- AMD Far Cry 6 - $30
- Darksiders III - $3.50 (No RU, LATAM, CN, TR)
- Yakuza Kiwami 2 - $5.00
- Imperator: Rome - $2.00 (No RU,CN,KR)
- Crying Suns - $1.00 (No RU, LATAM, CN)
- Darksburg - $1.50
- Little Misfortune - $.25
- Smile for Me - $.25
- Darkwood - $.50
- TSIOQUE - $.25
- Rover Mechanicus Simulator - $.25
- Youropa - $.25
- Townsmen - $.25
- Entire Nov Choice - $15.00
- A-Tech Cybernetic - $.50
- Archangel Hellfire: - $.00
- Killing Floor Incursion - $.50
- Raw Data - $4.00
- I Expect You to Die - $5.00
- Creed: Rise to Glory - $2.00
- The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners - $5.00
- Zero Calibur VR - $4.00
- Entire Fall VR Bundle - $21.00
- Tropico 6 (No RU, LATAM, CN, SEA or Asia, Please label what region it is from) - $8.00
- Sunlea Seas - $1.00
- Sunless Skies - $1.00
- Autonauts - $.50
- Iron Danger - .25
- Shadows Awakening (No RU, LATAM, CN) - .25
- Fae Tactics (No RU/CIS, LATAM, CN) - .75
- Fantasy Blacksmith - .25
- The Suicide of Rachel Foster - .50
- Goat of Duty - .25
- The Uncertain: Last Quiet Day - .25
- Basement - .25
- Lightmatter - .25
- Entire October Choice - $13.50
- Pacify - $.25
- Distraint 2 - $.25
- The Letter - Horror Visual Novel - $.25
- DARQ - $2.25
- Blood: Fresh Supply - $.25
- DESOLATE - $2.50
- Detention - $.25
- The Blackout Club - $3.50
- DUSK - $4.50
- Layers of Fear 2 - $4.00
- Entire Thrills and Chills Bundle - $18.00
* Reaper Bundle 7 - $4.50
- Golf With You Friends (No RU / Africa / Middle East / Asia / South America) - $3.50 (DLC is improperly labeled as a second copy, you only get one, the dlc is only the dlc)
- Generation Zero - $3.00
- Forager (No RU, Asia) - $3.00
- Vampire: The Masquerade: Coteries of New York - $.50
- Fun With Ragdolls: The Game - $.25
- Lethal League: Blaze - $1.00
- Strange Brigade - $1.50
- Evoland - $.25
- Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair (No Africa / Middle East / Asia / South America / RU) - $1.00
- Catherine - $2.00
- The Shapeshifting Detective - $.25
- Occupation (No RU / China / LATAM / SEA) - $.25
- Stick Fight: The game - $1.00
- Divekick - $.50
- Nidhogg - $.50
- Absolver - $.50
- Overgrowth - $ .25
- RWBY: Grimm Eclipse - $2.00
- Smoke and Sacrifice - $.25
- Surgeon Simulator: Anniversary Edition - $1.00
- Talisman: Digital Edition + DLCs - $2.50
- Battle Zone: Gold Edition - $1.50
- Portal Knights - $1.75
- Stronghold 2: Steam Edition - $.50
- Dirt Rally 2 - $2.50
- Ogre - $1.00
- Portal Knights - Elves, Rogues and Rifts - $1.00
- Entire One Special Day Bundle - $12.00
- Killer Bundle 13 - $5
- Better Futures BTA - $5
- Fanatical Platinum Collection Build Your Own Bundle
- Youtuber's Life - $4
- Verdun - $3.50
- The Walking Dead Final Season - $3.50
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - $3.50
- Biped - $3.50
- Treasure Hunter Simulator - 1.00
- 911 Operator - .25
- We: The Revolution - 1.00
- Elite Dangerous - 2.50
- theHunteR: Call of the Wild - 5.00
- Radio Commander - .50
- PC Building Simulator - 4.00
- theHunter: Call of the Wild - Silver Ridge Peaks - 1.00
- Alien Rage - .25
- Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 + dlcs - 3.50
- Lords of the Fallen - Game of the Year Edition - 1.50
- Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts + DLCs - 9
- Torchlight - .25
- Throne of lies - .25
- Agent A - .25
- Road Redemption - .25
- Torchlight II - 1.00
- This War of Mine - .50
- Vanquish - 2.50
- Scribblenauts Unlimited - .25
- Beyond eyes - .25
- Dog Sled Saga - .25
- Bulb Boy - .25
- Shenmue I & II - 1.00
- Where the Water Tastes Like Wine - 2.50
- Death’s Gambit - .50
- Blair Witch - 5.00
- Vampyr - $4.00
- Hello Neighbor + Hide and Seek (hide and seek is a separate key) - $1.50
- Wargroove - $1.50
- Call of Cthulhu - $2.50
- Little Big Workshop - $.50
- Genesis Alpha One Deluxe - $.25
- Automachef - $.25
- Through the Darkest of Times - $.25
- American Fugitive - $.25
- The Coma 2 - $.25
- We Were Here Together - $3.00
- A Case of Distrust - $.25
- Entire August Choice - $13.50
- Age of Wonders Planetfall Deluxe (No SEA or South America) - 3.00
- Void Bastards (No SEA or South America) - 2.50
- Railway Empire (NA or EU ok but please let me know which) - 2.00
- Battlestar Galactic Deadlock - 1.00
- Yuppie Psycho - .50
- Beat Hazard 2 - .50
- Sigma Theory - .25
- Metal unit - .25
- Don’t Escape - .25
- Verlet Swing - .25
- Basingstoke - .25
- Earthlock - .25
- Vikings: Wolves of Midgar - .50
- Outbuddies DX - $1.50
- Everreach: Project Eden - $2.00
- Vambrace: Cold Soul - $2.50
- Silver Chains - $2.50
- Arma 3 - 7.00
- Arma 3 Apex - 3.00
- Dayz - 19.00
- Arma 3 Contact - 5.00
- Entire Bohemia Interactive Bundle - $35
- Gang Beasts - 6.00
- Double Fine 20th Anniversary Bundle - $12.00 (can ask what id offer with certain games excluded).
- Mosaic - 4.50
- Kingdom Two Crowns - 5.00
- Stellaris - 2.00
- Victoria Collection - 2.00
- Necropolis: Brutal Edition - 3.00
- Battletech Digital Deluxe Edition - 2.00
- Tyranny - 2.50
- Imperator: Rome - 5.50
- The Great Perhaps - 1.00
- Iratus: Lord of the Dead - 4.00
- Iron Danger - 3.50
- Kevin Follett’s The Pillars of the Earth - .50
- Warhammer 40k Kill Team - .25
- Warhammer 40k Dawn of War - .50
- Legacy of Dorn - .25
- Warhammer End Times Vermintide - .50
- Warhammer 40k Dawn of War II - .50
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada - 1.50
- Warhammer 40k: Deathwarth - Enhanced Edition - 1.00
- Warhammer 40k Space Marine Collection - 1.50
- Warhammer 40k Dawn of War III - 3.50
- Blood Bowl 2 - Legendary Edition - 3.50
- Batman: The Enemy Within - The Telltale Series - .50
- The Walking Dead Season 1 - .25
- The Walking Dead: 400 Days - .25
- Oxenfree - .25
- The Wolf Among Us - 1.50
- Batman - The Enemy Within Shadows Mode - .25
- The Walking Dead: Michonne - .25
- The Walking Dead: Season 2 - 1.00
- Heaven’s Vault - 1.50
- Batman - The Telltale Series - 3.00
- Batman - The Telltale Series Shadows Mode - .25
- The Walking Dead: The Final Season - 3.00
- The Walking Dead: A New Frontier - 2.50
- Baba is You - $2.00
- Hyper Light Drifter - 1.00
- The Jackbox Party Pack 4 - 3.50
- Spelunky - 1.00
- Football Manager 2020 - 9.00
- Kerbal Space Program - 1.00
- Titan Quest Anniversary - .50
- NBA 2k20 - 3.00
- FTL - .50
- Bioshock Remastered - .50
- Surviving Mars - .50
- Overgrowth - .50
- _observer - .50
- Company of Heroes 2 - .50
- Elite Dangerous - 2.50
- Grid Autsport - 1.00
- Overlord II - .25
- Operation Flashpoint - .25
- F1 2018 + dlc - 1.00
- Dirt Rally - .25
- Dirt 4 - 1.00
- F1 2019 - 2.00
- Dirt Rally 2 - 3.00
- Supraland - 1.00
- Grid Ultimate Edition - 2.00
- Hellblade - 3.00
- The Messenger - .50
- Barotrauma - 4.00
- Felix the Reaper - .25
- Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - .50
- Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones - .25
- Remnants of Naezith - .25
- Overload - .25
- The Stillness of the Wind - .25
- The King's Bird - .25
- Boundless - .25
- Get Even - .50
- .hack//G.U. Last Recode - 2.00
- Katamari Damacy Reroll - 3.00
- RAD - .50
- Tekken 7 - 5.00
- Tales of Berseria - 3.00
- The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man Of Medan - $10
- Hypnospace Outlaw - 5.00
- Starbound - 5.00
- Xcom 2 + dlcs - 3.00
- Jurassic World Evolution + dlc - 4.50
- Rise of Industry - 1.00
- Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War - 2.00
- The Swords of Ditto: Momo's Curse - .50
- Warsaw - .50
- Heave Ho - .25
- Mo:Astray - .50
- Neoverse - .50
- Horace - .25
- Chess Ultra - .25
- Timeshift - .50
- Velocity 2X - .25
- Gabriel Knight 3 - .25
- Police Quest Collection - .25
- Beast Within: A Gabriel Knight Mystery - .25
- Phantasamagoria 2: A Puzzle of Flesh - .25
- Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura - .25
- Caesar IV - 1.50
- Quest for Glory 1-5 - .50
- Shiftlings - .50
- King’s Quest - Season Pass - 1.50
- King’s Quest Collection - 2.00
- Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Father - .25
- Geometry Wars 3 - .50
- Space Quest Collection - .50
- Phantasmagoria - 1.50
- Caesar 3 - 1.50
- Entire Bundle - $13.50
- Forgotton Anne - 1.50
- Fear Effect Sena - .25
- Turing Test - .50
- Children of Zodiarcs - 1.00
- Boundless - .50
- Tokyo Dark - 1.50
- Battalion 1944 - 2.00
- Sid Meier's Pirates! - .25
- Carnival Games VR -$.25
- The Golf Club 2019 featuring PGA Tour - 2.00
- Bioshock: The Collection - 3.00
- NBA 2K Playgrounds 2 - 1.00
- NBA 2K20 - 3.00
- WWE 2K20 - 3.00
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown Complete Edition - 1.00
- Borderlands GOTY Enhanced - 3.00
- Borderlands: The Handsome Collection - 2.00
- DisplayFusion - 5.00
- Action! Gameplay Recording & Streaming - 3.00
- Dreamfall the Longest Journey - 2.00
- INSOMNIA: The Ark - 1.00
- Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf - Fall of Kanak - 1.00
- Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf - Saga of the Great Awakening - 2.00
- Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf - Sigurd Ironside - 2.00
- Hitman 2 - $4.00
- Gris - 2.50
- This Is The Police II - .50
- Opus Magnum - .25
- Molek-Syntez - .x
- Raiden V - x
- Driftland: The Magic Revival - x
- Turok 2: Seeds of Evil - .25
- Truberbrook - .25
- The Bard's Tale IV - .25
- Shoppe Keep 2 - x
- Capitalism II - x
- Train Valley 2 - .50
- Into the Breach - 2.00
- Undertale - 2.00
- Hollow Knight - 4.00
- Wizard of Legend - 1.00
- Totally Accurate Battle Simulator - 3.00
- The Witness - 2.50
- Superhot - 1.00
- Agents of Mayhem - .50
- Tilt Brush - 1.00
- Killing Floor 2 - 2.00
- Sniper Elite III - 1.00
- Jackbox Party Pack 2 - 4.50
- Stick Fight: The Game - 1.00
- My Friend Pedro - 2.50
- Planet Coaster - 4.00
- F1 2019 Anniversary Edition - 3.00
- Fell Seal: Aribter's Mark - .25
- Battle Chasers Nightwar - .25
- Exapunks - .25
- Turok - .25
- Death's Gambit - .25
- 198X - .25
- Niffelheim - .25
- AI War 2 - .25
- Etherborn - .25
- Frostpunk + DLC - 4.00
- Pathfinder Kingmaker - 4.00
- Okami HD - 2.00
- Shenzhen I/O - .25
- Book of Demons - .25
- Project Warlock - .25
- Night Call - .25
- Cryofall - .25
- Underhero - .25
- Eliza - .25
- The Hex - .25
- Warstone TD - .25
- Shadow of War - 2
- Graveyard Keeper - 2.00
- Two Point Hospital - 5.00
- Dirt Rally 2.0 - 4.00
- Street Fighter V - 2.00
- Bad North - .25
- Trailmakers - 1.00
- Unrailed - 2.50
- Whisper of a Machine - .25
- Them Fighting Herds - 2.00
- Mages of Mystralia - .25
- GRIP: Combat Racing - .25
- 9-1-1 Operator - .50
- Absolver - .50
- Alien Isolation - 2.00
- Ancestors Legacy - .50
- Arizona Sunshine - 5.00
- Assault Android Cactus - 1.00
- Assetto Corsa + packs - 3.00
- Battletech + DLCs - 2.00
- Bastion - .25
- Blasphemous - 5.00
- Bridge Constructor Portal - .50
- Budget Cuts - 8.00
- Call of Duty WWII - 15.00
- Cities Skylines - 1.00
- CLANNAD - 10.00
- Clatter - .50
- Clustertruck - .25
- Control (Epic) - 15.00
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy - 14.00
- Crawl - 1.00
- Cultist Simulator - 1.00
- Dead by Daylight - Of Flesh and Mud Chapter - 1.50
- Dead by Daylight - Spark of Madness - 2.00
- Dead by Daylight - Curtain Call - 1.50
- Dead Rising 4 - 2.50
- Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition - 2.50
- Dirt 4 - 2.00
- Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen - 2.50
- Duck Game - 1.00
- Dungeons 3 - .50
- Earth Defense Force 4.1 - 1.50
- Europa Universalis IV - .75
- Euro Truck Simulator 2 - 4.00
- Final Fantasy XIV Starter - 10.00 (if NA, 5 for EU)
- The Fisherman - Fishing Planet - 5.00
- Flipping Death - 2.00
- For the King - 1.00
- Genital Jousting - 2.00
- Gorn - 8.00
- Gremlins Inc - .50
- G-senjoi no Maou- The Devil on G-String Voiced Edition - 5.00
- Guns, Gore & Cannoli 2 - 1
- Hand of Fate 2 - 3.00
- Hellblade Sauna’s Sacrifice - 4.00
- Hello Neighbor - 2.00
- Iconoclasts - 3.00
- Invisible Inc - 2.00
- Jackbox Party Pack - 5.00
- Jackbox Party Pack 3 - 7.00
- Jackbox Party Pack 4 - 3.50
- Just Cause 3 - XXL Edition - 2.00
- Kentucky Route Zero - 3.00
- The King of Fighters XIV - 8.00
- Kingdom Come Deliverance - 5.00
- LEGO City Undercover - 2.00
- LEGO Worlds - 2.50
- The Lord of the Rings: Adventure Card Game - Definitive Edition - 3.00
- Mega Man 11 - 3
- Mega Man X Legacy Collection - 2.00
- Minion Masters (From Humble Monthly) - 5.00
- Moonlighter - 1.50
- Monster Prom - .50
- Moss - 7.00
- Mutant Year Zero - 3.50
- My Time at Portia - 4
- Northgard - 6
- Offworld Trading Company - .50
- Omensight - 3.00
- Pacify - 2.50
- Plague Inc - 4.00
- Prison Architect - 1.00
- Pro Cycling Manager 2019 - 3.50
- Project Cars - 1.00
- Project Cars 2 - 3.00
- Pyre - 6.00
- Raw Data - 6.00
- Reigns + Her Majesty - .50
- Red Faction Guerrilla Remarstered - .50
- Resident Evil HD Remaster - 3.00
- Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster - 1.50
- Resident Evil Revelations 2 Complete - 2.50
- Rising Storm 2 Vietnam - 1.00
- Risk of Rain 2 - 9.00
- Rock of Ages II - .50
- Scythe: Digital Edition - 4.00
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider - 6.00
- Shantae: Half Genie Hero - 4.50
- Shenmue 1 + II - 1.00
- Sid Meier's Civilization VI - 8.00 (if NA, 5.00 for other regions)
- Slay the Spire - 5.00
- SNK 40th Anniversary Collection - 1.00
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (or Collection) - 3.50
- Sonic Forces - 2.00
- Sonic Generations ( or Collection) - 2.00
- Sonic Lost World - 1.00
- Sonic Mania - 2.00
- SoulCalibur VI - 4.00
- Space Pirate Trainer - 3.00
- Speedrunners - 1.00
- Sprint Vector - 2.00
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy - 14.00
- Squad - 20.00
- Star Trek Bridge Crew - 2.00
- Stardew Valley - 7.00
- Steel Division: Normandy 44 - 8.00
- Stellaris - 3.00
- Street Fighter 30th Anniversary collection - 4.00
- Streets of Rogue - 5.00
- Superhot VR - 6.00
- Surviving Mars - 1.50
- Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet - 4.50
- Synthetik: Legion Rising - 2.00
- Tannenberg Eastern Front - .50
- Terraforming Mars - 1.00
- Toejam and Earl: Back in the Groove - 5.00
- Total War: Three Kingdoms - 16.50
- Tower Unite - 7.00
- Tricky Towers - .50
- Tyranny - 1.50
- Ultimate Chicken Horse - 2.50
- Vermintide II Collector’s - 3.50
- Warhammer 40,000 Mechanicus - 3.00
- Yakuza 0 - 4.00
- Yakuza Kiwami - 2.00
Past Bundle Games / Misc
- 3DMark - 4.00
- 60 Seconds! - 3.50
- 7 Days to Die - 6.50
- A Hat in Time - 10.00
- Absolute Drift - 1.00
- Abzu - 2.00
- Ace Combat: Assault Horizon - 4.00
- Alien Isolation - 3.00
- Alpha Protocol - 20.00
- Age of Empires II HD - 12.00
- Age of Empires III Complete - 15.00
- American Truck Sim - 1.00
- Antichamber - 3.00
- Aragami - 2.50
- Ark: Survival Evolved - 25.00
- Astebreed - .50
- Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition - 5.00
- Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition - 5.00
- Banished - 5.00
- The Banner Saga - 1.00
- The Banner Saga 2 - 2.00
- Batman - A Telltale Series - 5.00
- Beat Cop - 1.00
- Besiege - 2.00
- Bioshock Infinite - 2.00
- Bioshock Remastered - 2.50
- Black Mesa - 9.50
- Black Wake - 3.00
- Borderlands The Presquel - 1.00
- Borderlands 2 - 1.50
- Broforce - 2.50
- Call to Arms Full Game - 2.00
- Call to Arms Deluxe Edition Upgrade - 3.00
- Call of Duty Blacks Ops III Multiplayer Starter Pack - 4.00
- Call of Juarez Gunslinger - 2.00
- Cities Skylines + Afterdark - 3.00
- Cities Skylines Snowfall DLC - 2.50
- Clickteam Fusion 2.5 - 10.00
- Company of Heroes Complete (Original Game + DLCS) - 4.00
- Conan Exiles - 8
- Crashlands - 3.00
- Crysis 2 Maximum Edition (Steam) - 1.50
- Darkest Dungeon - 5.00
- Dark Souls Prepare to Die - 40.00
- Dark Souls II Scholar of the First Sin - 4.00
- Dark Souls III - 4.00 (8.00 with ashes dlc)
- Deadbolt - 2.50
- Dead by Daylight - 5.00
- Dead Island GOTY Definitive Edition - 1.00
- Dead Rising - 3.00
- Dead Rising 2 - 1.50
- Dead Rising 3 - 3.00
- Dead Space 2 (Steam) - 4.50
- Dead Space 3 (Origin) - 5.00
- Democracy 3 (Collector’s or Normal) - 5.00
- Deus Ex Human Revolution - 2.00
- Deus Ex Mankind Divided - 2.00
- Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition - 4.00
- DMC Devil May Cry - 2.00
- Don't Starve Together - 2.50
- Dreamfall Chapters - 5.00
- Duke Nukem 3D (Megaton Edition) - 35.00
- Dungeon Defenders - 4.00
- Dungeon Defenders Collection - 9.00
- The Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Edition - 7.00
- Empire: Total War Collection - 2.00
- Endless Legend - Classic Edition - 3.00
- Endless Space 2 - 9.00
- Escapists 2 - 2.50
- ESO Vanity Pet - 3.00
- Event - 2.50
- Everything - .50
- F1 2017 - 5.00
- Facerig - 2.00
- Facerig Pro - 5.00
- Flinthook - 4.00
- The Forest - 11.00
- Forts - 3.00
- Friday the 13th The Game - 3.00
- Full Mojo Rampage - 2.00
- Furi - 3.00
- Game of Thrones - A Telltale Game Series (Steam) - 7.00
- Garry's Mod - 4.00
- Gloria Victis - 2.00
- Goat Simulator: GOATY - 4.00
- Grand Theft Auto San Andrea - 2.50
- Grand Theft Auto Vice City - 2.00
- Grand Theft Auto IV - 9
- Grim Dawn - 5.00
- Guild Wars 2 Heroic Edition - 4.50
- Guild Wars Eye of the North DLC - 2.00
- Guild Wars Nightfall DLC - 1.50
- Hand of Fate - 1.00
- Hearts of Iron IV - 3.00
- Hitman Absolution - 2.50
- Hitman: Season 1 - 3.00
- Hotline Miami - 1.50
- Hotline Miami 2 - 2.00
- hover - .50
- Human Fall Flat - 1.00
- Human Resource Machine - 2.50
- Huniepop - 1.00
- Hurtworld - 5.00
- Hustle Cat - 1.00
- Immortal Redneck - .50
- Infinifactory - 3.00
- Inside - 3.00
- Jazzpunk - 3.50
- Keep Talkling and Nobody Explodes - 3.50
- Kingsway - 1.00
- The King of Fighters XIII Steam Edition - .25
- LA Noire + DLC - 3.00
- The Last Remnant - 4.00
- The Legend of Grimrock - 1.50
- The Legend of Grimrock 2 - 4.00
- Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky: 4.00
- Life is Strange Complete - 2.00
- LISA - 3.00
- Little Nightmares - .50
- The Long Dark - 5.00
- Lord of the Rings: The War in the North - 20.00
- Lords of the Fallen - 1.00
- Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime - 5.00
- Mad Max - 1.50
- Mafia II - 9.00
- Mafia II Director's Cut - 10.00
- Mafia III - 7.00
- The Magic Circle - 2.00
- Mark of the Ninja - 3.50
- Marvel’s Guardians of The Galaxy A Telltale Series - 7.00
- Mass Effect 2 ( Steam) - 2.50
- Max Payne 3 - 2.50
- Mega Man Legacy Collection - .25
- Metal Gear Solid: The Phantom Pain - 3.00
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor GOTY - 1.00
- Minecraft Story Mode: A Telltale Game Series - 7.00
- Minion Masters (Humble Monthly Gift Link Only) - 5.00
- Miscreated - 5.50
- Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight - 1.00
- Mordheim City of the Damned - 1.00
- Monaco: What’s Yours is Mine - 1.00
- Mother Russia Bleeds - 1.50
- Motorsport Manager - 4.00
- Mount & Blade Warband - 3.00
- Move or Die - 2.00
- NBA 2K16 - 18.50
- NBA 2K17 - 10 (5 for EU)
- Nuclear Throne - 2.50
- N++ (Nplusplus) - 2.00
- Octodad Dadliest Catch - 3.50
- Oddworld: New ‘N Tasty - 4.00
- One Piece Burning Blood - 3.50
- One PIece Pirate Warriors 3 - 2.50
- Orcs Must Die! 2 Complete Pack - 4.00
- Oriental Empires - 2.00
- Osiris New Dawn - 5.00
- Outlast 2 - 3.50
- Overcooked - 2.00
- Owlboy - 1.00
- Painter’s Guild - .50
- Paper’s Please - 3.50
- Passpartout: The Starving Artist - 2.00
- Payday 2 - 2.00
- Payday 2 Ultimate Edition - 7.00
- Phantom Brave PC - .50
- Pillars of Eternity - 1.50
- Pinstripe - .50
- Planetary Annihilation - 1.00
- Planetary Annihilation: Titans - 9
- Poly Bridge - 2.50
- Poker Night at the Inventory - 3.00
- Poker Night 2 - 5.00
- Project Highrise - 1.00
- Prototype 2 - 3.50
- Quantum Break - 5.00
- Resident Evil 4 - 2.00
- Resident Evil 5 Gold - 3.00
- Resident Evil 6 - 3.50
- Resident Evil Revelations - .50
- Rise of the Tomb Raider - 6.50
- Risen - 2.00
- Risen 2 - 2.00
- Risen 3 Complete - 2.00
- Risk of Rain - 2.50
- Rivals of Aether - 10.00
- Rocket League - 14.00
- RPG Maker XV Ace - 7.00 (8.00 for deluxe)
- RPG Maker XP - 2.00
- Ruiner - 1.50
- Rust - 22.00
- Sacred Franchise Pack - 2.00
- Sakura (Rest of Games) - .50 each
- Sakura Dungeons - 2.50
- Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter - 2.00
- Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter - 2.00
- Serious Sam 3 BFE - 2.50
- Shadow Tactics - 2.50
- Shantae and the Pirate’s Curse - 3.00
- Shantae: Risky’s Revenge - 2.00
- Sherlock Holmes The Devil's Daughter - 1.00
- Sied Meier’s Civiliation IV Complete - 1.50
- Sid Meier's Civilization V - 2.00 (More with DLCS)
- Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition - 1.50
- Slime Rancher - 5.50
- SOMA - 6.00
- Sniper Elite v2 - 1.00
- Sniper Elite 4 - 8.00
- Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 - 2.00
- Space Engineers - 5.00
- Spriter Pro - 8.00
- The Stanley Parable - 3.00
- Starbound - 6.00
- Star Trek - 10.00
- Star Wars Battlefront II - 2.00
- Star Wars: Empire at War Gold - 3.00
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed - 1.00
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II - 3.00
- Staxel - 3.00
- Strange Brigade - 7.00
- Street Fighter X Tekken - 3.50
- Stronghold Crusader 2 - .50
- Stronghold Legends: Steam Edition - 1.00
- Strafe: Millenium Edition - 1.50
- Styx: Shards of Darkness - 2.50
- Subnautica - 16.00
- Super Galaxy Squadron EX - 1.00
- Super Meat Boy - 1.00
- The Surge - 1.00
- Tabletop Simulator - 9.00
- Tales of Zestiria - 6.00
- The Talos Principle - 4.00
- Telltale Batman - 3.00
- Terraria - 4.00
- Ticket to Ride - 2.00
- Ticket to Ride Complete Bundle - 10.00
- Titan Quest + DLC - 3.50
- Titan Souls - 1.50
- Tokyo 42 - .50
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist (Uplay) - 3.00
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory (Uplay) - 2.00
- Tooth and Tail - 1.50
- Torchlight - 1.00
- Torchlight II - 2.50
- Torment Tides of Numenera - 3.50
- Total War Warhammer - 10.00
- Towerfall Ascension - 5.00
- Train Simulator 2017 - 1.50
- Tropico 5 - 1.00
- Underrail - 2.50
- VA-11 Hall-A Cyberpunk Bartender Action - 5.00
- Viscera Cleanup Detail - 3.00
- Wargame Red Dragon - 5.00
- Warhammer 40k Dawn of War II - 2.50
- Warhammer 40k Dawn of War III - 2.50
- Wasteland 2 ( Any Version) - 6.00
- We Were Here Too - 3.00
- Witch It - 3.00
- Worms WMD - 3.50
- WWE 2K16 - 3.50
- Xenonauts - 2.00
- Zombie Army Trilogy - 4.00
- Yooka-Laylee (NA and EU Only) - 1.00