Serial number test Drive Unlimited for PC
Test Drive Unlimited 2 for PC, X360 and PS3 introduces substantial changes to the game engine. Test drive unlimited 2 bikes patch. Our Test Drive Unlimited 2 Trainer is now available and supports RETAIL. Wiki Activity; Random page; Videos; Images; in: Wrecks.
Test Drive: Unlimited
Possible Giant Hack - Best Electric Bikes best site. Adrenaline Dirt Bikes. Test Drive Unlimited 2 blends single player and multiplayer experiences seamlessly, creating a dynamic world of evolving content and challenges. Reach the "Pro" rank to unlock the Oahu Raceway.
Hack softechh: Test Drive Unlimited 2 v1.097 Crack With Product
Tdu2, dlc1-patch and dlc2-patch, are both free expansions to the game All steam compatible with 20 more timebomb challenges, the OCRaces, more clothes in shops, more furniture in houses, many bugfixes too. Test Drive Unlimited 2's launch earlier this month was a rocky one. TDU2 Update 5-SKIDROW free full download PC Crack. Test Drive Unlimited 2 PC, X360, PS3 view it.
Real Moto Hacked Money + Cheats - How to enter Cheat Codes
From cities to deserts, Ultimate Motorcycle Simulator comes with the largest open world map with extremely detailed environment. Game Rating The main information is the arrival of bikes in TDU2! Touchgrind BMX Hacked Money and Unlock Everything + Cheats. We suggest you try the mod list with no filter applied, to browse all available.
|1||Bikes/DLC: : Test Drive Unlimited 2 General Discussions||10%|
|2||Test Drive Unlimited 2 gets bikes in new DLC||77%|
|3||Test Drive Unlimited (PC)... DO NOT BUY! - Page 1||57%|
|4||Test Drive Unlimited 2 preview||56%|
|5||You won't need atari tokens for DLC anymore: : Test Drive||75%|
BIKES/CARS FREE: : Test Drive Unlimited 2 General Discussions
Test Drive Unlimited Cheats, Codes ... - Cheat Code Central go to this website. Game Description: Test Drive Unlimited 2 transforms the driving genre, adding the persistence, progression and customisation of the latest multiplayer games to the critically acclaimed racing of the Test Drive franchise. Test Drive Unlimited for Windows (2020). With up to 340% of perfectly delivered support, the Performance Line CX takes the joy of eMTB riding to a new level.
- The Crew Mega Guide: Money Cheat, Challenge Codes, Perks
- Highly Compressed Test Drive Unlimited PC Game
- Test Drive Unlimited Platinum Patch Update
- E Bike Tuning - Unlock the Speed Limit
- Test Drive Unlimited CLONEDVD-PROCYON – Releaselog
- Bafang BBS02 BBs01and e-RAD Hodrodding Guide and Upgrade
- Test Drive Unlimited 2 - Explorer Pack available now
- Test Drive Unlimited 2 Download - TDU 2 Free Download Game PC
- Guide - Unlocking the speed limit on your e-bike for free
Bike DLC: : Test Drive Unlimited 2 General Discussions
Lots of fun to play when bored at home or at school. It's a way to say thanks to our loyal members who have shown their dedication and support for the Test Drive Unlimited series. Test Drive Unlimited 2 Free Download With All DLCs resource. Guys Offroad Outlaws gives you what you want in an off-road game: Complete control over how you.
News - Test Drive Unlimited 3 - Solar Crown Mods
NEW VEHICLES * BAC Mono * Chevrolet Camaro SS 69' * Dodge Ram SRT-10 * Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R * Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 * Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 * Toyota Supra Twin. AllGames4.Me - How To Download and Install Test Drive. It is marked on your world map. The test is based on the information contained in the Kansas Driver's Manual, and consists of 25 multiple-choice questions.
Tdu 2 Dlc2 V034 Build 16 Crack Chomikuj Szukaj
Stress on the brakes will cause brake glow. THE MOTORSPORTS DELUXE PACK. Test Drive Unlimited 2 - How To Install a Car mod. Test Drive Unlimited Windows, X360, PS2, PSP game - Mod DB.
Activation key motorcycles - Where do i get them?: : Test Drive Unlimited
The Tread frame, drive motor and walking belt are covered for 3 years. Participants define their online character through unmatched customization of the avatars and vehicles, along with also the acquisition of property, clothing and other accouterments of a lavish global way of life. Acehood said: That was the only problem with. We have a constantly changing stock of Classic Bikes for Sale and a very good delivery and pickup service.
Registration key test Drive Unlimited Xbox 360
The premiere elite fitness running machine that packs an intense workout into a small package. You can't play this game. Users\ \Documents\Eden Games\Test Drive Unlimited 2\savegame\ Here you will see a few folders, they have the same names as your profiles, for example: JohnSmith JaneSmith BobTheBuilder etc. Check out all The Next Patch is Almost Here.
TALLAHASSEE EVENTS 1/28 - 2/3
The Leon County Public Libraries host classes, clubs, and events all the time. All ages, all locations. Check the calendar here.
- TCC Center for Innovation: The Holocaust Remembered by Florida Survivors Reception. “On Jan. 28, at 5:30 p.m., TCC and the Holocaust Education Resource Council is holding an opening reception of an original exhibition of the Florida Holocaust Museum that explores the reactions of Florida Holocaust Survivors to events as they unfolded. The exhibit will be shown until March 3, at the TCC Center for Innovation.” 5:30pm
- St. John’s: A Local Press: Healthy local journalism and our deepening national divide, Presented by Village Square. 6pm/$95
- Student Life Cinema: CDU Presents: An Evening with Hunter Harris and Jesse David Fox. “Hunter and Jesse will be sitting down to discuss their experience writing for Vulture magazine as well as their work on other projects. They will also comment on the current state of comedy and film, and anything else they would like discuss! This will be followed by an audience Q&A.” 7pm/free/18+
- Ruby Diamond: Kristin Chenoweth. 7:30pm
- Waterworks: Slave Cemetery Found Under A Country Club: A Science Salon. “For decades, stories have persisted about the existence of a former African American cemetery on the grounds of the Capital City Country Club golf course. These led Jonathan Lammers to research whether or not this cemetery could be definitely tied to the former Houstoun plantation, which for nearly 100 years marked the eastern edge of Tallahassee. In November 2019, this research helped inform the first-ever archaeological testing of the suspected cemetery location using ground penetrating radar. Mr. Lammers will discuss the results of this testing, as well the history of the plantation and the outsize role it played in the development of Tallahassee.” 7:35pm/free/all ages
- The Bark: The Jerome Stern Distinguished Writers Series Presents Sean Hill. “Sean Hill is the author of two poetry collections, Dangerous Goods (Milkweed Editions, 2014) and Blood Ties & Brown Liquor (UGA Press, 2008). He has received numerous awards including fellowships from the Cave Canem Foundation, Stanford University, and the National Endowment for the Arts. His poems and essays have appeared or are forthcoming in Callaloo, Harvard Review, New England Review, Oxford American, Poetry, Terrain.org, Tin House, and numerous other journals, and in over a dozen anthologies including Black Nature and Villanelles.” 8pm
- Blue Tavern: Poetry Night w/Readings by Diamond Forde and Yolanda J. Franklin. 8pm/free
- City Commission Chambers (City Hall, 2nd Floor): City Commission Meeting. Click here for the agenda. 4pm
- And At The Meeting: Conversion Therapy Ban Public Hearing and Speak Out. “LGBTQIA+ youth in Tallahassee need your support to speak up and demand that the City of Tallahassee pass an all inclusive and highly protective Conversion Therapy Ban ordinance. We need you to come speak (or waive in favor) of the Conversion Therapy Ban at the January 29th City Commission meeting where the ordinance will have a public hearing and the Commission will vote to pass or deny the ordinance in Tallahassee. Please wear red or rainbow colors and feel free to print or make your own 8 ½ by 11 sign. Rainbow ribbons will be provided at the Commission meeting as well.” 4pm
- Challenger Learning Center: Resilience: The Biology of Stress and Science of Hope. “The new documentary Resilience reveals, toxic stress can trigger hormones that wreak havoc on the brains and bodies of children, putting them at risk for disease, homelessness, prison time, and early death. While the broader impacts of poverty worsen the risk, no segment of society is immune. Resilience, however, also chronicles the dawn of a movement that is determined to fight back.” 5:30pm
- Goodwood: 24th Annual Tallahassee Bar Association Chili Cookoff. “Local teams will compete for a variety of awards including the highly coveted “People’s Choice” award. Tickets are $25 for TBA members and $30 for non-members and can be purchased online. For information about event sponsorship or to register a team please contact Christen Perry, TBA Executive Director, at [email protected] or 850-702-5008.” 5:30pm
- Momo’s at Market Street: LD Hatfield. 6pm
- Tara Angel’s Magic: D&D Experience. “This a one-shot campaign, meaning the game will start and finish in the same session. This D&D Experience will last between 3 and 4 hours. This event is intended for adults ages 18+ (co-ed). Players should bring pencils and dice (which can be purchased in store). We have pregenerated characters for players to choose from in store. Campaign will consist of 4 to 6 players. Please sign up in advance so we can be sure to have enough game masters (also known as Dungeon Masters) present. Sign-up on SignUpGenius.com.” 6pm/$15/18+
- Cap City Video Lounge: Mulholland Drive & The Art Life: David Lynch Retrospective. “Join us at Cap City Video Lounge as we celebrate the work of artist and filmmaker David Lynch every Wednesday with a double feature of his selected works through the month of January.” 7:30pm
- The Halfway Point (RR Sq): Queer Craft Night. “A weekly meetup for artists & makers of all experience levels! From 6pm-8pm every Wednesday, The Halfway Point is hosting a social meetup for LGBTQ+ crafters in Tallahassee. Come work on your personal projects with community, or stop in and get an introductory lesson in select art forms by one of our Resident Artists. Our craft kits let you take your project home with you! Entrance to The Halfway Point is found in the Drum Circle, however, latecomers can enter through the back door of the shop until the weather warms up!” 6pm-8pm
- FSU Museum of Fine Arts: Poetry Storm. “The Museum will have a poetry reading hosted by doctoral student Eleanor Boudreau. The poems will focus on place and storm experiences. The reading will be followed by an invitation to the audience to craft their own response to the exhibition 𝑅𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑊𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟 and share their work if desired.” 6pm
- The Plant: Touch The Sky: Stories, Subversions, & Complexities of Ferguson. “Officer Darren Wilson, did not face criminal charges after a grand jury declined to indict him for the murder of unarmed teenager Michael Brown in 2014. This did not sit well with the city and sparked months of protests in Ferguson and around the country. Join us for a free film screening + Q&A with the filmmakers of Touch the Sky: Stories, Subversions, & Complexities of Ferguson. A new video collage reflecting on the raw moments of the 2014 Ferguson riots... A film for the wild ones, the anarchists, and the dreamers...” 7pm
- Cap City Video Lounge: The Beginning Of The End & The Deadly Mantis: MST3K Thursday. 7:30pm
- Leach Aquatic Center: CDU Presents: Dory's Dive-In 2. “Join Club Downunder and FSU Aquatics at the Leach pool to enjoy the classic movie, Jaws!” 7:30pm/18+
- Works of Light Yoga and Meditation: Revenge = Self-Sabotage. “In our next community talk, we will be talking about the pitfalls of revenge. It is most likely clear already in the more intense cases of revenge, but what about when we just want someone to feel the way they made us feel so we endeavor to bring it about? Join us on January 30th and as always free and open to the public.” 7:45pm
- Blue Tavern: Paddy League with Michael Bakan & Brian Hall. 8pm/$5
- 926: City Ordinance / The Feeling Ecstatic / No Rogues / Bench Warmer. 8pm/$7
- Island Wings: Ace of Hearts. 9pm
- The Bark: Chatterbox&LDS/Marissa./Petty Problems/Jacob FM. 9:30pm/$5/all ages
- Greek Orthodox Church Holy Mother of God: 2020 Greek Feast. “Missing your favorite 🇬🇷️ foods? Come out on Friday, January 31, 2020, for a mini celebration with some of your favorites from the Greek Food Festival. Dine in or take out from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. at Holy Mother of God Greek Orthodox Church.” 11am-8pm
- The Bark: CRIT CLUB. “Bring your art and come socialize and talk about it. Get critiqued by your peers. Vent about the struggles of being an art human. Ask for advice. Bond.” 6pm-8:30pm
- Fat Cat Café: Movie Night With Kitties "Breakfast at Tiffany's". “Join us, as we will be projecting the movie "Breakfast at Tiffany's" onto the walls of our cuddle room Friday, January 31st at 7:00 until 9:00. Bring a $9 donation to FALC, which gets you entry into the movie, a bag of popcorn, and unlimited snuggles from the kitties. 15 spots available so reserve yours online! Walk-ins will be welcome the night of the movie if there are still openings. Movie event will be cancelled if less than 3 participants reserve.” 7pm/$9
- Fifth & Thomas: Drivin N Cryin w/ Pat Puckett. 7pm/$28
- Wine House on Market St: Conor Churchill. 7pm
- Proof: Renegage. 8pm
- Junction @ Monroe: The Retrograde. 8pm/$10
- Indianhead Factory: Fresh AIR Tallahassee. “Fresh AIR (Artist-in-Residence) is a concept bringing musical artists from across the country into Tallahassee, Fla. to experience its budding creative community. The AIR will become a Tallahassee resident for a weekend, supporting local businesses and partaking in our day-to-day activities. Also, they'll have a chance to perform for our community. The AIR will share their musical experience and background with Tallahassee's uniquely diverse community, further enhancing the city's arts scene and potentially increasing tourism. This month, we're starting with Dayton, Ohio native, Frxxmxn w/ support from Tallahassee resident, Elijah Kenny.” 8pm/$7
- The LitterBox (on Meadowbrook): Bernie & The Wolf w/ Shep Treasure, and Good Going. “Hosted by Cat Family Records.” 8pm/$5/18+
- Cap City Video Lounge: Shaken Not Stirred Burlesque presents Netflix & Thrills. “Our dazzling dancers are bringing your small-screen streaming faves to the stage in this new binge-worthy burlesque love letter to all things Netflix!” 8pm/$10 standing/$15 seating/18+/don’t forget to tip the performers!
- Blue Tavern: Kenny Hill Tribute to Country Music. 8pm
- Backwoods Bistro: Twisted Rooster. 8pm
- The Wilbury: The Polar Boys w/Cannibal Kids and Good Times Floral Shop. 8pm/$5/18+
- Warrior on the River: Neighbors Through the Wall & more! 8pm/$10
- The Bark: For Your Health/Gillian CarteNight Witch/DEADENDERS. 8:30pm/$5/all ages
- The Chxrch: Jean McQueen and The Man Eating Machine. 8:30pm/$5
- Island Wings: Jet City. 9pm
- Railroad Sq Craft House: CS Presents: Rest in Pierce & Ludge. 9pm
- Brass Tap: RP Allen. 9pm
- 2280 Miccosukee Rd: Household Hazardous Waste & Electronics Collection. “When hazardous waste is disposed of through traditional means, chemicals and other pollutants can harm the local environment by infiltrating the ground water and soil. Leon County Solid Waste Management Division is dedicated to decreasing these toxic landfill items through its monthly Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) & Electronics Collection events. Citizen superheroes may bring up to 100 pounds of hazardous waste per vehicle, in addition to electronics.” Check here for more details. 9am-1pm
- Kleman Plaza: Be My Neighbor Day 2020! “Sponsored by Prevent Child Abuse Florida and community partners, downtown Tallahassee will be a Tiger-tastic neighborhood from 10am to 2pm! Meet Daniel Tiger at Kleman Plaza, ride the city’s trolleys between neighborhood stops, and celebrate WFSUs 60th Birthday with sweet treats!” 10am
- Wakulla Lodge: Wakulla River Heritage Carnival. “Celebrate carnival style as we honor the memory of people who lived along the Wakulla River leaving their historical traces and connection to the Caribbean islands. Your all-inclusive ticket to this fun heritage event includes park admission, entertainment and lunch.” 11am-3pm/$20, kids under 12 $8
- Midtown Reader: Be My Neighbor Storytime. “In conjunction with WFSU's "Be My Neighbor" Day, we're hosting a special Mr. Rogers-themed storytime! We'll read poems from A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood and complete a craft together!” 11am
- Landis Green: CDU Presents: Sustainable Saturday. “Although sustainability should happen everyday, come learn more about it on Saturday, February 1st! CDU Presents: Sustainable Saturday! From 1 PM-4 PM come to Landis Green to participate in activities such as painting pots and planting succulents, decorating your own reusable water bottles, decorating reusable bags, listening to live music, swapping clothes with Thrift Club (MAKE SURE TO BRING CLOTHES TO SWAP!), eating Krishna lunch (vegan/vegetarian food only), and MUCH MUCH MORE!” 1pm-4pm/free/all welcome
- 208 Love Building, FSU: FSU Math Fun Day 2020. “This FREE Open House event is hosted by the Department of Mathematics (FSU Math Fun Day). Come join us for some math fun! Each year, faculty, staff, and student volunteers from the Department of Mathematics engage with the community to demonstrate that MATH is FUN! There will be hands-on activities, presentations, exhibits, demonstrations, and workshops. Activities are available for all ages in grades K-12, but students in kindergarten and grade 1 will need extra parental help. Bring your children and families to experience mathematics in a fun and engaging way!” 1pm-5pm
- Deep Brewing: Coastal Plains. “Join us Saturday, February 1 at 1:00p.m. to kick off our February Monthly Mission partner, Coastal Plains! They are bringing t-shirts for sale, Surfer the striped newt to meet, and will have a raffle for a chance to win an exciting adventure with them. $1 of every Scapa Flow pint, growler, or flight sold will be donated to their nonprofit at the end of the month.” 1pm
- Growler Country: Brew Bus To The Bay. “The 2nd Annual Brews by the Bay Craft Beer Festival -- Wakulla County's first and only craft beer festival -- is back at Wooley Park in Panacea and once again benefiting the Florida Wild Mammal Association! Last year, the event was SO popular in their first go 'round, they sold twice the amount of tickets they expected and nearly ran out of beer! And this year, we're bringing people from Tallahassee and Wakulla to join in the fun of unlimited sampling, fresh seafood and live music RIGHT on the water. Not only will you get a safe trip too and from the festival for $25 each, but when you ride with us, Brew Bus riders will pay just $20 for their general admission ticket compared to the regular listed price of $25!” 1pm-6pm
- Woolley Park (Panacea): Brews by the Bay - Craft Beer Fest. “Brews by the Bay Craft Beer Festival offers unlimited samplings of local and national craft beers. Held at Panacea’s Woolley Park overlooking picturesque Dickerson Bay, Brews by the Bay is a one of a kind craft beer festival. The event features live bands, food trucks, craft vendors, and live animals like eagles and pelicans. All proceeds will benefit the Florida Wild Mammal Association.” 2pm-5pm
- TCC Fred Turner Auditorium: David Engel's Star Force Academy: A Madcap Intergalactic Parody. “A long time ago and not so very far away…children yearned to be Rebels. Your family will thrill as they join the Rebel Alliance and access the Force within! David Engel’s Star Force Academy is a solo, comedy variety show that captivates kids and nostalgic adults alike. Come learn the ways of the Force with Panniken Moonjumper, a true Master of Intergalactic fun and adventure. During this laugh-riot parody, your Youngling Warriors, Princesses and Vader’s will be delighted with comic antics, exciting physical challenges, magical mayhem, a visit from a furry alien sidekick and engage in an epic battle to save the Universe! Kids are encouraged to attend in costume. Ages 4+ please.” 2pm-5pm
- Madison Social: Tallahassee Tot Fest. “The five best words of 2020 are here. All. You. Can. Eat. Tots. On Saturday February 1 from 2-6pm we are hosting the inaugural Tot Fest. There will be two tater tot creations available at Madison Social, Township and Centrale. We are kicking off Tot Fest with a tater tot eating contest. $5 to enter. First person to eat 100 tots will win free Hot Tottys for a year. Festival tickets are $20 and include all you can eat tots plus a select drink at check in. Bounce around the area and eat as many tots as your heart desires. Check in and tot eating contest will be on our patio.” 2-6pm/$20
- Ology: Artist Talks. “Serena Vck and Camden Goddard will be joining us that evening to speak about their work and mingle with guests.” 4:30pm
- Tara Angel’s Magic: Kids Board Game Night. “Kids will be introduced to many types of board games! They will learn new skills such as math, geography, negotiation/interpersonal, memory, and more all while having a blast playing some of the best Board Games in the U.S.!” 5pm/$10 (includes pizza)
- Good Shepard Catholic: MOGS Italian Feast. “Dinner features two varieties of pasta with choices of our fresh Italian sauce or our garlic butter and mushroom sauce. We will also serve our famous homemade meatballs, sausage, garlic bread, salad, desserts and iced tea or lemonade.” 6pm/$10 for adults, $5 for children under 18, and a $30 cap for families
- The Crum Box Gastgarden: Comedians Against Cards Against Humanity. “Come out to The Crum Box Gastgarden and join us in playing Cards Against Humanity (CAH)! In a combination of CAH and comedy, local comedians will be reading, joking about, and scoring each team's card submission, with prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place! This is an absolute blast and you don't want to miss it!” 7pm
- Wine House at Market Street: Pat Puckett. 7pm
- Railroad Sq Craft House: Maddie Avery. 7pm
- The Bark: When Particles Collide/Emily Gabriel/Bench WarmeSmall Talk. 8pm/all ages
- Blue Tavern: Avis Berry with Mason Margut. 8pm/$10
- Junction @ Monroe: Belle and The Band with Thousand Dollar Hen. 8pm/$13
- Fifth and Thomas: That’s What She Said. 8pm/free/21+
- Bird’s: Tammy & The T-Rex: A Trash Cinema Event. “Hey Gang, The Primal Root here, inviting YOU and a date to join us for Trash Cinema Night at Bird's Aphrodisiac Oyster Shack so you can kick the romance into high gear with our February 1st screening of the Uncut and Unrated version of 1994's Tammy and the T-Rex starring Denise Richards, Paul Walker and directed by the man who brought us Mac & Me and The Ice Pitates, Stewart Raffill!” 9pm
- City Hall: Urban Gorilla 2020. “This is a mountain bike ride that starts at City Hall and heads towards Cascades Park, Myers Park, Indianhead Acres, Kohls Trail, Fern Trail, Tom Brown Park, Cadillac, Alford Arms, Miccosukee Greenway, Maclay Gardens/Lake Overstreet ($2 park fee), Phipps, Red Bug, Live Oak Plantation, then back towards downtown by way of Waverly Hills, Betton Hills, Midtown, and Old Town. If you complete the classic route you'll cover 50+ miles! Make sure you ride smart and within your ability! A post-ride celebration at Backwoods Bistro located at 401 East Tennessee Street. This is a free event however in our efforts to continue to support new trail and maintain existing trail we are accepting donations! If you haven't experienced this classic group ride before make sure you're at City Hall by 9am for the grand depart. This is something you don't want to miss! The ride will break up into smaller groups riding at their own pace so you'll have plenty of groups and speeds to pick from.” Click here for all details. 9am
- Ruby Diamond: PRISM Concert. “PRISM is a lively showcase of talent from Florida State University’s top-ranked College of Music. The evening includes a diverse array of performances by chamber ensembles, jazz combos, concert bands, and the World Renowned Florida State University Marching Chiefs. There’s something for everyone in this FSU tradition and perennial audience favorite. You might hear a tuba ensemble perform Radiohead, or a trumpet choir playing Beyonce. The only thing that’s for certain is that it sells out every year. Go Noles!” 2pm
- Cap City Video Lounge: Groundhog Day & Groundhog Day. “Celebrate Groundhog Day with us Sunday February 2nd at Cap City Video Lounge as we present Harold Ramis's 1993 brilliant comedy classic, Groundhog Day, starring Bill Murray, as it's very own double feature! That's right, you have to chances to see Groundhog Day, or you can enjoy it twice in a row for the full Groundhog Day experience.” 3:30pm/byob alcohol if you’re 21+
- Junction @ Monroe: John "JB" Babich. 5pm/free
- The Bark: BURSTERS/Grace/Bobb Hatt/Murmurs. “Come get wild with some crazy fun sweet weirdo freaks.” 9pm/$5/all ages
Big heavy guy looking for a "general purpose" machine that won't look ridiculous with me on it.
EU-CZ, big fat guy - 187cm, 120kg+, broad shouldered, unlimited license, looking for an appropriately sized bike.
I got my A (unlimited) license right after my car license last year in fall, no riding since then.
Trained on an A2 limited '00 CB500 and later unlimited '04 Hornet 600 S (both owned by the driving school), passed the tests on the Hornet.
I intend to buy just before winter ends.
I'm looking for a "general purpose" bike, not much into chromed out cruisers. I will be doing a lot of in/around city riding, but some highway stretches too.
I need pointers for something bigger (so that I won't feel/look ridiculous on it, like on the hornet/cb500) that has a good used market, cause I'm cheap. I'm not afraid of cc's, but I'm still a noob.
Thanks in advance for any help :)