AnyDVD HD 22.214.171.124 Crack Plus Full Keygen Free Version Download
CloneDVD, Clone & Copy DVD movies to DVDR, Rip DVD to AVI https://ya-pilot.ru/download/?file=1695. Final Torrent sites: 1. It gives you tools and options that call attention to repeating and backing up all types of DVDs and Blu-Ray. Actual serial_number Clone DVD 4 [Cracked] Full Version LetitBit. CloneDVD 126.96.36.199 Download Mirrors https://ya-pilot.ru/download/?file=1704. Burn ISO image file/DVD folder to DVD.
Key cloneDVD Download - Free download CloneDVD for Windows 10/8/7
DVD Cloner 2020 Crack 17.10 Build 1455 (All Edition) [New]. Download CloneDVD 188.8.131.52 for Windows. MB: Free Trial: DVD Copy. Crack + Patch Latest Version Download. Clone Dvd 2 Free Mulan Reflection Full Version Supply Chain Games For Kids Pivot Download Figures My Dvr Software Download Beyblade. This software provides the better tools and functions.
- Clone DVD 4 [Cracked] Full Version patch - gabriellel's blog
- CloneDVD2 2933 Final Keygen
- Crack Software Free Download Serial key patch Keygen
- Download CloneDVD 184.108.40.206 - Full Version
- Download Super Clone DVD 5.2.2
- CloneDVD Support - CloneDVD, Clone & Copy DVD movies to
- Copy DVD to DVD – Top 5 Free DVD Cloner 2020
- Problems with AnyDVD/ CloneDVD 2
- Clonedvd 220.127.116.11 full crack+key
- Full Version Slysoft CloneDVD 2
- CloneDVD 18.104.22.168 Full Crack
- DVD Cloner Pro - Free download and software reviews
- CloneDVD 22.214.171.124 patch - brendanp's blog
- CloneBD 126.96.36.199 Crack + Keygen Latest Version
- CloneDVD 2936 Crack Keygen Full Version
- Slysoft CloneDVD 2 Activation Code
- CloneDVD 188.8.131.52 Free Download
- CloneDVD V184.108.40.206 Multilanguage Full Version - Mayine Tree
Serial code dvd Clone Full Version Freeware - Free Download Dvd Clone
CloneDVD Crack + Keygen Full Version [Latest] CloneDVD License Key enables you to copy full DVD movie disc to a blank DVD disc, ISO, or others video. CloneDVD 7 Ultimate full version Crack+serial key free download. Go to Blu-ray Copy Software. CloneDVD Crack is the one of best software. Berkeley Electronic Press Selected Works. Create a clone of your original CD. Advertisement.
5 Best Alternatives of CloneDVD to Copy DVD
Clone dvd 2 full version crack. This dvd appears unprotected and place code unfastened for all applications and the windows working device as well. In this manner, for software and also the Windows operating platform. Ia membolehkan anda untuk extend partition (terutamanya untuk system drive), menguruskan ruang disk dengan mudah, menyelesaikan masalah ruang disk yang rendah pada disk MBR dan GPT. Full Featured Game 20 Portable 1 20 Portable Games EnglishPCWwW. Clone DVD to DVD disc for safe storage; copy DVD to ISO image for later burning, playing or ripping.
Key generator cloneCD Free Download for Windows 10, 7, 8/8.1 (64 bit/32
CloneDVD is a product developed by Aviosoft, Inc.
Cracked download Old Versions of CloneDVD for Windows
CloneDVD 7 Ultimate Crack. Clone DVD 4 Full Version + keygen & Patch home page. Clone CD Crack is powerful software that can backup data from CDs or DVDs. Any DVD Cloner (free version) download for PC click this site. CloneDVD Crack Free download is a wonderful and helpful software in the [HOST]VD patch Copies the main movie, special features and/or the original menu onto DVD recordable media or your hard-disk this latest version our Crack4file team give you This software Full Free Version only for your help So Hurry up and download Sure you will like and enjoy/5(). Serial Key 2020 Download Here!
Clone dvd 220.127.116.11 full cracked: : laystoraben
It includes new versions of iPhoto, iMovie, and GarageBand - three powerful. If it's only the main movie or a complete DVD - CloneDVD compresses even long footage in brilliant quality and at high speed: A special transcoding technology compresses your choice of DVD titles according to your audio and language selection. Clone Dvd free download - DVD Flick, Easy DVD Player, Easy CD Clone, and many more programs. Free PC Software: CloneDVD Crack Full Version Keygen Free https://ya-pilot.ru/download/?file=1700. DVDSpeedControl DVDSpeedControl works in the background to automatically remove the copy protection of a DVD movie as soon as it's inserted into the drive, allowing you then to backup the movie using a DVD backup tool such as CloneDVD and CloneDVD mobile. Regular Price: $449.99.
- CloneDVD V18.104.22.168 Multilanguage Full Version
- CloneDVD2 2 7 1 1 [Multilanguage] Serial Key Keygen
- Patch Clone DVD 22.214.171.124
- Download CloneDVD 126.96.36.199 / 188.8.131.52 Beta
- Official CloneDVD 184.108.40.206 Crack Full Version Patch Keygen
- Slysoft CloneDVD 2 Full Version Features
The Rise of Skywalker - A 4,000 word review from a truly heartbroken fan
Film Review: Jar Jar Abrams’ “Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker” (Episode IX)
(I will not spoil anything from the film that hasn’t been seen in the trailers).
“Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker” finally gives us an answer to an-age old question: What would a Star Wars movie look like if it was produced on an extremely rushed under two-year deadline during which a director and crew under intense time constraints and with nothing to go on likely went on an intense cocaine bender every single day of the production?
As an amateur film critic I like to write reviews when I see a bad movie to deter you from wasting your time and money. When I see a good movie, I want you to know the time and money are well worth it.
In “The Rise of Skywalker” the “Star Wars” franchise has finally jumped the shark. It is a baffling and incoherent mess of a film that features a ridiculous plot, poor story choices, rapid pacing that is absurdly difficult to follow, and all manner of misguided attempts at fan service that do nothing but almost totally destroy the legacy of the beloved (if admittedly inconsistent) eight films that preceded it.
The plot can basically be summarized as follows: the film is essentially a rushed 2.5 hour hunt for multiple random macguffins that eventually lead to the location of Emperor Palpatine. Along the way, the heroes are randomly assisted by extremely conveniently positioned allies with extremely convenient items and/or abilities that speed up the plot.
The world building is awful, the narrative incomprehensible, and the utter lack of respect for narrative decisions featured both in Rian Johnson’s “The Last Jedi” and George Lucas’s original six-film saga are readily apparent.
Dialogue isn’t memorable, characters aren’t given any room to breathe, new characters are needlessly introduced and completely forgettable, and the emotional stakes are so low throughout the film that for the first time ever, at the end of a Star Wars movie I walked away without being able to remember a single new musical theme or motif that John Williams had composed for the film.
I could probably go on and on with more adjectives to describe what makes the movie terrible, but looking at the film objectively as a work of cinema, not through the eyes of the “Star Wars” super-fan that I admittedly am, “Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker” is just a plain bad movie,
I’m trying to think of the positives but they’re so few and far between it truly is a struggle. The visuals are impressive enough and I suppose all the actors do an admirable job with the garbage they were handed and, ya thats pretty much it.
I laughed maybe only once or twice at a good C-3PO line. I never cheered. I never cried. I never clapped. I felt nothing. There’s no heart. There’s no humor. There’s nothing. During the 9th and supposedly final film in my favorite saga of all time, I felt nothing. That really says it all.
The film jumps the shark so many times that I really can’t say I enjoyed any of it. I had to re-read the plot on wikipedia less than 24 hours after viewing the film to remember exactly what I saw happen, I don’t really care about any of the characters as they are presented in this film, and because the characters and story are the heart and soul of every “Star Wars” film, even if the action featured within was the best the franchise has ever seen I’d have still hated it. It isn’t by the way, not even close.
There are some of you who will see this movie and enjoy it. Thats ok. Good for you. If you do, then chances are you also enjoy mindless action garbage like the “Transformers” movies. That’s ok too. I prefer actual plots, character development and decent exposition but to each their own I suppose.
Is it the worst movie ever made? No far from it. But considering the legacy of this iconic franchise and the excellent quality of the two films that directly preceded it, I can firmly say that without any doubt this is the most disappointing film I’ve ever sat through. And on a personal note, because of how much “Star Wars” means to me, “The Rise of Skywalker” represents the single greatest disappointment of my life. In all honesty, second only to the one time someone truly broke my heart, watching “Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker” was the single worst thing that has ever happened to me in my life. On the bright side, I guess that means I’ve had it pretty good overall.
If you’re a hardcore “Star Wars” fan you really should see it at least once to form your own opinion but for casual fans and anyone else, please avoid this disgusting train wreck of a cash grab.
I love you George Lucas. You’re a genius. I’m terribly sorry for anything bad I ever said about the prequels. They are beautifully shot, full of imagination and world-building, and despite whatever issues I had with midi-chlorians, the dialogue, Jar Jar Binks, or Hayden Christensen and Natalie Portman’s performances, they managed to tell a cohesive story and by the end very satisfyingly set up the events of the original trilogy. Now in the end, I realize that as much as I enjoyed “The Force Awakens” and “The Last Jedi”, “The Rise of Skywalker” disappoints on such an unimaginable level I would gladly trade the preceding two excellent films for a pair of average efforts in exchange for a halfway decent concluding installment. At the very worst, I feel confident your version of the sequel trilogy would have at least given me that.
“The Force Awakens” - 4.5/5 Stars “The Last Jedi” - 5/5 Stars
There are many people to blame for this catastrophe, including director and screenwriter Jar Jar Abrams, a man who only four years ago released an absolutely fantastic “Star Wars” movie; Actor Ian McDiarmid for even agreeing to reprise the role of Emperor Palpatine; Lucasfilm head Kathleen Kennedy who despite her legendary track record as a producer for Steven Spielberg’s films should be immediately fired at this point; Rian Johnson, director of Episode VIII (an excellent film to which I awarded 5/5 stars) who arguably left the saga’s narrative with absolutely nothing to go on; the vocal 50 % of the “Star Wars” fan base that piled unwarranted hatred onto “The Last Jedi” that sent Lucasfilm into an unnecessary course-correction panic.
But most of all, I blame Disney CEO Robert Iger and Studio Chief Alan Horn for electing to produce an entire sequel trilogy not based on George Lucas’s own story treatments, and along with the rest of Disney’s executives, greedily and disgustingly putting out each of these films out as fast as possible without a cohesive plan, two years apart from one another despite a clear need for a much more diligent pre-production process on “The Force Awakens” and ESPECIALLY on “The Rise of Skywalker” all in the name of getting a faster return on their initial $4.05 billion dollar investment in Lucasfilm.
Who don’t I blame? Mark Hamill, a man who truly loves “Star Wars”, the fans, George Lucas and his character Luke Skywalker, who signed onto this sequel trilogy as an actor and was powerless to influence it in any positive way; and George Lucas, who earned a well-deserved retirement and payday in 2012 when who sold his company to Disney and someone who was also powerless to influence these recent films in any positive way. Abrams has said he approached Lucas for additional advice before writing “The Rise of Skywalker”. I’m positive it will never be revealed publicly but I’m 99% sure that meeting lasted all of 60 seconds and consisted of the following: JJ - “So George we’re going to bring back the Emperor…” George - “Get the hell out of my office”.
It’s ironic. I remember an old friend of mine expressing his concerns in 2012 that under Disney, “Star Wars” would be ruined because it would be made too kid-friendly. If anything, “The Rise of Skywalker” contains arguably the most frightening and grotesque imagery the franchise has yet put to film. And yet “Star Wars” has still been ruined under Disney anyway due to a serious of poor corporate-influenced creative decisions.
“Star Wars” is without question, the single biggest fictional property created in all of Western media over the past 50 years, especially here in the United States. It is without question, the single greatest and most important fantasy mythology of our time. The only people besides George Lucas who have ever created fictional worlds as universally-adored and long-enduring in world culture as “Star Wars” are limited to a small group including J.R.R. Tolkien, Homer, and possibly J.K. Rowling.
My point is that “Star Wars” means a helluva a lot to many, many people. And one of those people is me.
At this point in my life I have easily consumed hundreds upon hundreds (if not thousands) of films, television programs, video games, comic books, novels, history books and stand-up comedy specials in my lifetime. You can call me a nerd but I prefer to think of myself as an aspiring story-teller that loves nothing more in the world than sharing or being told a good story.
And without question my absolute favorite story of all time is George Lucas’s story of the “Star Wars”.
If counted as a whole, Lucas’ original six film “Star Wars” saga is my favorite film of all time. If counting each episode individually then “Return of the Jedi” is my second favorite film of all time.
I’m not sure what exactly is in the secret sauce that makes me love “Star Wars” so much. John Williams music, the sheer imagination of the various planets, the “used-future” aesthetic that gives the world such a believable feeling of age and history, or the laser-swords. It’s probably a combination of all of the above combined with memorable, lovable, iconic characters that have been immortalized in our popular culture.
I distinctly remember being shocked on a cool fall day back in 2012 when the news broke that Lucas has sold “Star Wars” to Disney and that Episode VII would be produced, two things I never in my wildest dreams thought would ever come to fruition. It was a happy day.
I was only year removed from high school at the time and had no idea where I would be in life after college. I didn’t really care where I would end up either romantically or career-wise in the coming years to be honest. The only thing I knew from that day forward, and pretty much the only thing that has kept me motivated to get up out of bed every morning, go to class and later on go to work for these past several years has been a will to live to see “Star Wars: Episode VII” and by extension episodes VIII and IX. It’s really the only thing I’ve cared about for the last several years.
Flash forward three years later and I remember sitting in a theater on a magical December evening surrounded by many old school friends of mine for the premiere of “The Force Awakens”. It had received great reviews, at the time it wasn’t explicitly known that George’s own plot had been discarded, the original cast (including, most shockingly, Harrison Ford) had returned, and most importantly it would begin to answer the decades old question; “What happened after “Return of the Jedi?”.”
The second the “Star Wars” title appeared on screen along with the iconic fanfare, I along with the rest of the theater burst into uncontrollable applause and I even shed a tear or two. It was a moment that I never thought would come and if I’m being honest, it was and still is easily the single happiest moment of my life.
Was “The Force Awakens” a perfect movie? No, but it was way better than the first two prequel films and Harrison Ford was great in it. To this day am I still upset that it was pretty much a rehash of “A New Hope”? A little, but not as upset as I was that Luke, Leia and Han didn’t take more of a center stage role in the picture. I still enjoyed the film immensely, would have given it a 4.5/5 and figured I’d get plenty of screen-time with Luke and Leia in the sequels, ideally, together. I ended up seeing it in theaters nine times including making a trip to one of less than two dozen theaters in the United States screening the film on 70mm IMAX film in Tampa, FL.
“Rogue One” came and went and I immensely enjoyed it all five times I saw it in theaters. “Solo” not as much but I enjoyed it enough to see it three times in theaters.
In 2017 “The Last Jedi” came out and honest to god I think on its own, it is the second best “Star Wars” movie after “The Empire Strikes Back”. Now as a fan, would I have preferred they didn’t present Luke Skywalker as a depressed failure before killing him off? Absolutely. Do I wish Rey’s parents were revealed as either Luke or Leia instead of “nobody”? Of course. But between the prequel trilogy and “Force Awakens” I realized no one is ever going to make a “Star Wars” movie that gives every fan exactly what they want. As long as the characters and story are interesting, well-constructed and cohesively thought out I’m still eager to see any “Star Wars” film. In total, I went to see “Last Jedi” in theaters 14 times (thanks MoviePass!) including making a trip to one of less than a dozen theaters in the United States screening the film on 70mm IMAX film in Norwalk, CT.
Now here we are in 2019. The reviews for “The Rise of Skywalker” have been poor, not as bad as “The Phantom Menace” but not even as good as “Attack of the Clones”. I approached the film with optimism however as I still enjoy episodes I and II immensely to this day despite their many flaws.
I went in with an open-mind. Within 30 minutes I could tell this was a rushed and hastily edited film that clearly would have benefitted from at LEAST another year of production time. At the halfway point, I felt the film had jumped the shark so completely that I wasn’t even angry for the remainder of the film, just shocked and baffled at the creative decisions made by the same man who crafted “Force Awakens”. By the ending, something occurred that I found so unbelievable I literally couldn’t hold back any more and I burst out laughing along with a half-dozen other fans scattered throughout the sold-out theater.
It’s a complete and total train-wreck. In addition the my prior complaints about the craftsmanship of the film in general, as a “Star Wars” fan, the following creative decisions baffled me so completely I’m simply at a loss for words. Honest to god, they could have brought back an elderly Jar Jar Binks for this film, gave him the lead, and I might not have hated it this much.
-Rey’s parentage is re-addressed in a ridiculously absurd way.
-There is zero explanation given for the Emperor’s survival after being tossed down the reactor shaft of the Death Star II and subsequently exploding into a mist of dark side energy, all aboard a gigantic moon-sized space station that explodes a few minutes later in what would easily be the real-world equivalent of multiple megaton nuclear explosions. It’s a survival that without a very good explanation completely undercuts and undermines Vader’s sacrifice and redemption at the end of “Return of the Jedi”.
-Various new (over-powered) force powers are introduced up to the last minute with little explanation and their very existence retroactively creates DOZENS of plot holes across the entire 9-film saga.
-Lastly, multiple major characters from past films (and two or three needlessly introduced in this one) appear simply to appear briefly and pretty much serve no purpose, Lando Calrissian, Maz Kanata, Rose Tico, General Hux and most glaringly Leia. Yes Carrie Fisher appears through cut archive footage but in actuality they had way too little material to work with and the character would have been better served being recast, created from CGI, or killed-off offscreen.
Listen I was (and still am) utterly heartbroken by the untimely passing of Carrie Fisher. Of all the characters in the Star Wars Galaxy, my two favorites have and always will be Obi-Wan Kenobi and Leia, Carrie’s Leia.
But unfortunately she died. And as much as I loved that actress, the character of Leia is too important to not properly send off into the sunset with a complete story arc.
I’m sorry but she simply should have been either recast, or awkwardly re-created in CGI with her daughter Billie Lourd providing the performance. No neither option would have been great, but for the purpose of serving the story and character proper justice it should have been done.
What’s the point of my rant? Therapy and a need to vent I suppose, maybe even convince some people to avoid paying money to see the film. Does this ruin “Star Wars” for me? Absolutely not. Episodes I-VI still constitute my favorite story of all time. And since George Lucas didn’t create them, mentally I will be able to place Disney’s sequel trilogy in the same category as fan-fiction and the various non-canon sequel novels and media released in the 90’s and 2000’s. As far as I’m concerned, the story of the core “Star Wars” saga ended with “Return of the Jedi”. To quote Lucas’s one-time thoughts on a sequel trilogy, "The Star Wars story is really the tragedy of Darth Vader. That is the story. Once Vader dies, he doesn't come back to life, the Emperor doesn't get cloned…”.
As I mentioned before I went to see all of the recent Disney Star Wars movies in theaters over and over again and I have purchased each film so far on DVD and Blu-Ray. I will never pay to watch “The Rise of Skywalker” ever again.
I will never waste my time or money with any future “Star Wars” films or television shows produced by Disney unless the reviews are absolutely glowing and the projects are personally and publicly endorsed by George Lucas.
As a huge theme park fanatic, I can’t believe I’m saying this but I have lost almost all interest in visiting Walt Disney World’s sequel-trilogy focused “Star Wars” land and won’t go out of my way to visit it any time soon.
I’ve spent thousands of dollars on “Star Wars” merchandise and collectors items over the years including dozens of action figures from the sequel trilogy and framed 27x40 theatrical posters for episodes I-VIII. I will never buy or frame the poster for episode IX. I bought a single action figure for “The Rise of Skywalker” and the soundtrack cd. I will never spend another penny on any merchandise based on the sequel trilogy and have lost a ton of enthusiasm for buying any further “Star Wars” merchandise in general.
If I’m not the only fan in the world that feels this way then at the very least all of the following will cost Disney the only thing in the world they care about: money. A lot of money I would have been happy to continue giving them in perpetuity had they not completely destroyed all of my goodwill so spectacularly with this one movie.
In conclusion, this is just a shame. It’s a shame that a man who directed two “Star Trek” movies and one “Star Wars” movie that I loved has completely tarnished his reputation. It’s a shame that a trilogy of films that started and continued on such a high note has ended so spectacularly poorly. It’s a shame that by extension, this single film as the finale almost completely ruins an iconic story that has already spanned eight major motion pictures. It’s a shame Disney based two major theme park lands not on the original “Star Wars” trilogy but on these sequels. It’s a shame George Lucas didn’t make these movies himself and his own ideas for the sequels will never see the light of day. It’s a shame George Lucas is alive to witness a tarnishing of his beloved characters and legacy (imagine if Tolkien had lived to see the “Hobbit” films or Amazon’s upcoming “Lord of the Rings” tv series). It’s a shame that for a lead they cast a girl that physically resembles Carrie Fisher and Natalie Portman, had her grow up on a desert planet both force-sensitive and an already spectacular pilot, and then decide she wasn’t a child of Luke or Leia. It’s a shame they retroactively ruined the ending of “Return of the Jedi” be bringing the Emperor back. It’s a shame we didn’t get proper force ghost cameos from a number of deceased Jedi in this trilogy. And most of all it’s a shame that Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, and Mark Hamill all reprised their iconic roles in this trilogy, but never together as a trio, rarely as a duo, and (aside from “Force Awakens” Han Solo) in the end barely affecting the overall plot of these films at all.
It’s true. All of it. It’s all just a goddamn shame.
So for now I’m going to pretend it’s 2011 and the story of the Star Wars ends with “Return of the Jedi”. I’ve tried to use almost 4,000 of them today but words can never describe the hurt I’m feeling right now. It’s not just a movie. For many fans, myself included, who have found themselves unlucky in love, life or in careers, for better or worse “Star Wars” is all we have. It’s the ultimate expression of joyful, escapism entertainment in a world that often feels like it doesn’t care about us. It would have been greedy and unrealistic to have hoped for a perfect Oscar-winning end to an uneven nine-film saga. But THIS, this travesty of a film directly spits in the face of the fans and George Lucas himself and repeatedly and consistently mocks the audience’s intelligence and ability to suspend disbelief.
Carrie, Mark, Leia, and Luke deserved better.
The fans deserved better.
I deserved better.
George deserved better.
May the force be with you all.
[USA-NJ] [H] Games for lots of systems, many loose boxes and manuals, Amiibo & collectibles [W] Various games, boxes and manuals including Infinite Space, Trine Series 1-3, Flinthook, Octopath Traveler
p.p.s. when I say CIB I mean Complete in Box, that includes all booklets, not just manual. If something I have is not complete I will try to communicate that. On the flip side, if you have something and you are not sure if it is complete, I am happy to check for you!
- Original game pad
- Original orange zapper
- Blaster Master - game only
- Casino Kid - game only
- Dr Mario - game only
- Empire Strikes Back - LRG reissue trading card #561
Q-bert - game only
- RC Pro Am - game only
- Star Tropics - CIB, letter is still attached to manual!
- Star Tropics 2 Zoda's Revenge - CIB
- Super Mario Bros / Duck Hunt - game only
- The King of Kings (Wisdom Tree) - manual
- Tiger Heli - game only
- Vindicators - CIB
Xevious - game only
- 1080 Snowboarding - manual and operations card
- Army Men Air Combat - manual
- Banjo Kazooie - manual (wrinkled)
- Banjo Tooie - manual
- Battletanx Global Assault - manual (wrinkled)
- Bomberman 64 - manual
- Buck Bumble - manual
- Diddy Kong Racing - manual, operations card
- Donkey Kong 64 - manual
- Extreme-G - manual
- Goldeneye 007 - manual
- Kirby 64 - manual
- Mario Kart 64 - manual, operations card and player's guide offer booklet
- Mario Party 2 - manual
- Mario Tennis - manual
- Rugrats Scavenger Hunt - manual
- Star Wars Episode 1 Battle for Naboo - manual (has marker on top right)
- Super Mario 64 - manual
- Yoshi's Story - manual and operations card
- Zelda Ocarina of Time - manual
- Army Men Air Combat The Elite Missions - game and manual only
- Lego Star Wars - CIB
- Lego Star Wars II - CIB
- Ribbit King with bonus disc - CIB
- Superman Shadow of Apokolips - CIB, also have a Nintendo Power poster to go with it
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - manual only
- Action Replay - manual only
almost all of this Wii stuff is pending a local deal
- Late model console with Wii Sports / Wii Sports Resort combo disc, nearly complete in a worn box, not GameCube-compatible (ask for more info)
- ABC Wipeout 2 - CIB
- Battalion Wars 2 - CIB
- Boom Blox Bash Party - CIB
- Elebits - CIB
- Ghost Squad - CIB
- Ghostbusters - NIB
- Hello Kitty Seasons - CIB
- Link's Crossbow Training - disc and manual in cardboard sleeve
- Metroid Other M - CIB
- Nights Journey of Dreams - CIB
- Press Your Luck 2010 Edition - CIB
- Rayman Raving Rabbids - CIB
- Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party - CIB
- Star Wars the Force Unleashed - CIB
- Super Paper Mario - box and manual
- Wii Fit Plus - CIB (no balance board)
- Zhu Zhu Pets Featuring the Wild Bunch - CIB
- 2 Blasters + Game big box NIB (game download no longer works) (these blasters are attachments for Wiimotes to make them into pistols, great accessory IMO)
007 Legends - NIB
- NintendoLand - box, manual and booklets
- Azure Striker Gunvolt Striker Pack - NIB
- Cosmic Star Heroine - NIB
- Danmaku Unlimited 3 - NIB with card
- Downwell - NIB
- Freedom Planet - LRG trading card
- Gekido Kintaro’s Revenge - CIB
- Giga Wrecker Alt - LRG trading card with gold foil
- Korg Gadget - NIB
- Mutant Mudds Collection - CIB (crease on slipcover) with loose cards
- Oxenfree - NIB
- PixelJunk Monsters 2 - NIB
- Rive - SRG trading cards only sealed
- Shantae and the Pirate's Curse - NIB
- Snake Pass - SRG trading cards only sealed
- Splasher - NIB
- The Adventure Pals - NIB with sealed cards
- The Darkside Detective - NIB with sealed cards, hard trade
- The Escapists - NIB
- The Flame in the Flood - partially NIB with sealed cards and sticker (missing outer bag)
- PowerA Premium Game Card Case red Super Mario M - NIB
PowerA wireless GameCube style controller gray - NIB
- 4 in 1 Funpak Volume II - game only
- Baseball - box, game with repro tray
- Battleship - box, game, registration card, poster with repro tray
- Bill Elliott's Nascar Fast Tracks - box, game, manual, inserts with repro tray and original receipt from 1992
- Bo Jackson Hit and Run - game and manual
- Centipede and Millipede - box, tray, game, manual
- Cleaning Kit - box only
- Dead Heat Scramble - game only
- Desert Strike - box, manual, game, inserts with repro tray
- Donkey Kong Land - game only
- Donkey Kong Land 2 - game only
- Dr Mario - box and game with repro tray
- Face Ball 2000 - game only
- Game and Watch Gallery - box and manual with repro tray
- Ghostbusters II - game only
- Golf Player's Choice - box, manual and game with repro tray
- Hyper Lode Runner - game only
- James Bond 007 - game only
- Jeopardy! - box, game, manual, all inserts with repro tray
- King James Bible (Wisdom Tree) - manual
- Kirby's Dreamland - box only with repro tray
- Kirby's Dreamland 2 - box only with repro tray
- Kirby's Pinball Land - box and game with repro tray
- Kwirk - game only
- Mickey's Dangerous Chase player's choice - game only
- Mole Mania - game only
- Monopoly - box, game, manual, all inserts with repro tray
- Nemesis - game only
- Paperboy - game only
- Penguin Wars - CIB
- Revenge of the Gator - game only
- Shanghai - game only
- Super Mario Land - game only
- Super Mario Land 2 6 Golden Coins - game only x2
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Fall of the Foot Clan - game only x2
- Tetris Attack - game only
- The Chessmaster - box, game, inserts with repro tray (no manual)
- The Smurfs - game only
- Who Framed Roger Rabbit? - game only
- WWF Superstars 2 - box, game, manual, all inserts with repro tray
- Yoshi - box, game and manual with repro tray
- Yoshi's Cookie - game only
- Nuby Worm Light safety instructions booklet only
- Bugs Bunny Crazy Castle 3 - manual
- Croc - game only
- Game and Watch Gallery 2 - box, manual and game with repro tray
Pocket Bomberman - game and manual
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater - game only
- Wings of Fury - CIB
- GameShark Pro - box, manual
- 3rd party charger - looks like an OEM charger but isn't
- An American Tail Fievel's Gold Rush - CIB
- Atari Anniversary Advance - CIB
- Backyard Basketball - game only
- Backyard Football - game only
- Candy Land / Chutes and Ladders / Memory - CIB
- Car Battler Joe - game only
- Connect Four / Perfection / Trouble - CIB
- Crash Bandicoot the Huge Adventure - game only
- Disney's Magical Quest 2 Starring Mickey and Minnie - game only
- Disney's Monsters Inc. / Finding Nemo - game only
- Donkey Kong Country - game only
- Donkey Kong Country 2 - game only
- Ecks vs Sever - game only
- Ed Edd n Eddy the Mis-Edventures - game only
- F-14 Tomcat - game only
- Garfield the Search for Pooky - CIB
- Kirby and the Amazing Mirror - box, tray, manual, all inserts
- Madden 2003 - game only
- Mario Pinball Land - CIB
- Mario Tennis Power Tour - game only
- Medabots Rokusho Version - game only
- Monster Trucks - game only
- Muppet Pinball Mayhem - game only
- Need for Speed Underground - game only
- Pac Man Collection - game only
- Pac Man World - game only
- Pocket Dogs - CIB
- Pokemon Glazed (bootleg, clear blue cart) - game only
- Rayman Advance - game only
- Road Trip Shifting Gears - CIB
- Rugrats I Gotta Go Party - game only
- Sonic Advance 2 - game only
- Spongebob Squarepants Battle for Bikini Bottom - game only
- Spongebob Squarepants Lights Camera Pants - game only
- Spongebob Squarepants Revenge of the Flying Dutchman - game only
- Spyro 2 Season of Flame - CIB, also have a loose copy
- Super Mario Advance 2: Super Mario World - game only
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004 - game only
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell - game only
- Uno / Skip Bo - game only
- Dragon Ball GT Volume 1 - NIB
- Nickelodeon Rugrats All Grown Up! Volume 1 - NIB
- Nicktoons Collection Volume 2 - NIB
- Chrono Trigger - box, manual, all inserts including the poster
- Dragon Quest Heroes Rocket Slime - box, manual, all inserts
- Fossil League Dino Tournament Championship - CIB
- Hamsterz Life - CIB
- Go Diego Go Great Dinosaur Rescue - CIB
- Harvest Moon DS - game only
- Junior Brain Trainer - CIB
- Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games - manual, all inserts
- Metroid Prime Pinball - box, manual, health and safety insert (cover art says Rumble Pak included but there is no Rumble Pak)
- Pokemon HeartGold / SoulSilver - Pokewalker manual and safety booklet only
- Pokemon Ranger - CIB
- Rune Factory - box, manual, all inserts
- Scribblenauts Unlimited - manual only
- Spongebob Squarepants Atlantis Squarepantis - NIB
- Star Fox Command - box, manual, all inserts
- Warioware DIY - box, manual, all inserts
- Yoshi's Island DS - box, manual, health and safety insert
- EMS NDS Adapter - CIB (Not the newest version, works best with Windows XP)
- Operations manual and other inserts for black DSi in bag
- Instruction booklet for launch model DS
- I also have some health and safety precautions booklets and one WiFi connection booklet
- Brain Age Concentration Training - box, manual (cover art has a small tear on back)
- Legend of Legacy big box launch edition - CIB (very hard trade)
- Legend of Zelda Triforce Heroes - NIB
- Poochy and Yoshi's Woolly World EU region big box only (can hold both game and Poochy amiibo)
- Puzzler 3D World 2012 - CIB
- Puzzler Mind Gym 3D - CIB
- Tomodachi Life - manual
- OEM charger
- Operations manual and other inserts (no AR cards) for launch model 3DS in bag
- 2DS XL quick start guide
- Nyko Game Boost power attachment for launch model 3DS - NIB, some box damage
- 2 Xtreme - CIB
- Jeopardy! - CIB
- Moto Racer 2 - CIB
- Need for Speed Hot Pursuit greatest hits green label - CIB
- Rayman greatest hits green label - CIB (jewel case is cracked)
- Road Rash greatest hits green label - CIB
- Sled Storm - CIB
- Star Wars Rebel Assault II - CIB
- Tetris Plus greatest hits green label - CIB
- Tomb Raider III greatest hits green label - CIB
- Wheel of Fortune greatest hits green label - CIB
- Ace Combat 04 greatest hits - CIB
DDR Extreme 2 - CIB
- DDR Supernova - CIB
- DDRMAX DDR - CIB
- Gadget Racers - CIB
- Gauntlet Dark Legacy - CIB
- R-Type Final - disc only
- Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters - NIB
- Star Wars Battlefront greatest hits red label - CIB
- SOCOM II: US Navy Seals - manual only
- Supercar Street Challenge - CIB
- We Love Katamari - CIB
- Battleship - NIB
- Dynasty Warriors: Gundam - NIB
- Killzone 3 - NIB
- Mini Ninjas - CIB
- Uncharted 3 Drake's Deception - NIB
- Halo Combat Evolved Platinum Hits - CIB
- Civilization Revolution - CIB
- Halo 3 ODST - Discs only in a generic case
- Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary - discs only in a generic case
- Halo Reach - CIB
- Mario Teaches Typing big box - NIB
- Cubix: Robots for Everyone - NIB
- Jimmy Neutron vs Jimmy Negatron - manual only
- Oil Tycoon - NIB
- Ni No Kuni II Figpin "Evan" new
- Hatsune Miku Funko Pop NIB
- Club Nintendo Red Mario Hat DS carrying case - New
- Club Nintendo Super Mario Children's Book JP Exclusive - New
- 2003 Nintendo Duck Hunt Patch - New
- Poster: Monster Hunter 3 Tri 20x27"
- Poster: Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games 40x14"
- Poster: New Super Mario Bros Wii / Zelda Spirit Tracks 12x17"
- Poster set: Bravoman and Bravoman x Wonder-Momo 11x15"
- Poster: Superman Shadow of Apokolips (from Nintendo Power)
- Large collection of Marvel, DC, Dark Horse, Image comics (Click the link for a full list of what is available)
- Heavy duty HDMI cable flat style
- White Verizon iPhone 5S with protective case and charger
- Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - Pretty sure this is unlocked, but will not work on Verizon, comes with Cyanogen OS, charging cable and dock
- GameKlip controller mount NIB - Would work great with the Samsung Galaxy Note 2, requires a PS3 (aka DS3) controller, learn more here
- Ledger Nano S Whitepaper Edition NIB
- Micro Machines National Geographic Collection #1 and #3
Daft Punk - Random Access Memories Vinyl Sealed
- Holy Ghost - Static on the Wire Vinyl Like New
- ABSRDST- Boss Beats CD sealed (An EP of Mega Man remixes)
- Speed Racer: The Movie VHS CIB
- Adventure Time: Jake vs Me-Mow DVD + Finn Hat CIB
- Regular Show: The Best DVD in the Universe
- AMC Walking Dead playing cards NIB (NY Comic Con promo)
- Avengers: Infinity War Moviebill
- 2x Madonna CDs
- Trial of the Clone - A modern CYOA style book
- Three Word Phrase Volume One
- Little Red Book Complete Street Guide to New York City
- 2 1932 Olympic stamps
- Dolce and Gabanna Intenso leather bag new, open box
- Vintage Academy Broadway Duffel Bag
- Mark McGwire 62nd Home Run Gold card
WANTSRemember, for any of these I'm willing to trade for CIB copies. I am also willing to look at lists but these are my priority wants.
- PENDING ESP RA DE CIB or NIB
- Furi CIB or NIB
- Gris CIB or NIB
- Link's Awakening Dreamer Edition or other big box edition CIB like new (low priority)
- Link's Awakening GameStop exclusive double-sided poster
- Link's Awakening pin set
- Link's Awakening steelbook (low priority)
- LRG trading card for Another World
- LRG trading card for Dragon's Lair Trilogy
- LRG trading card for Flinthook
- LRG trading card for PixelJunk Monsters 2
- LRG trading card for Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
- LRG trading card for Slime San
- LRG trading card for Toejam and Earl
- Puyo Puyo Tetris CIB or NIB with target exclusive decals
- Octopath Traveler CIB
- The Messenger CIB or NIB
- PowerA game carrying case (black and gold Zelda style, blue Zelda style)
- Switch Lite screen protector
- Switch Lite carrying case
- Codename STEAM - CIB or NIB
- Etrian Odyssey Untold soundtrack bundle - CIB
- Frogger 3D - CIB big box version with cover plates
- LEGO Chima Laval's Journey - CIB or NIB with minifigure
- Radiant Historia launch edition - big box contents or CIB
- Bomberman Land Touch - CIB
- Bomberman Land Touch 2 - CIB
- Cooking Mama's Combo Pack Volume 1 - CIB
- Dokapon Journey - CIB
- Elektroplankton - Nintendo Power insert
- Etrian Odyssey 3 - CIB
- Final Fantasy Fables Chocobo Tales - registration card
- Harvest Moon DS - box, manual, all inserts
- Infinite Space - game only
- Izuna Legend of the Unemployed Ninja - CIB
- Jewel Time Deluxe - box, manual
- Korg DS10+ JP Limited Edition - CIB
- Korg M01 JP - Club Nintendo insert
- Magician’s Quest Mysterious Times - CIB
- Maplestory DS Korean version - CIB
- Master of Illusion - big box with outer inserts (I have the inner box complete and the trading cards in their box)
- Metal Slug 7 - CIB with poster
- Nanostray - CIB
- Phantasy Star 0 - CIB
- Plants vs Zombies - CIB big box version with ugly peashooter stylus
- Pokemon Conquest - CIB
- Robocalypse - game only
- Shepherd's Crossing 2 - CIB
- Space Invaders Extreme 2 - CIB
- The Dark Spire - CIB with soundtrack
- Wappy Dog - CIB or NIB with dog
- Astro Boy Omega Factor - box, manual, all inserts
- Car Battler Joe - manual
- Drill Dozer - A Girl and Her Dozer Mini Comic (the one I have is ripped)
- Final Fight One - box, manual, all inserts
- Fire Emblem - loose or CIB
- Fire Emblem the Sacred Stones - loose or CIB
- Gunstar Super Heroes - box, manual, all inserts
- Klonoa 2 Dream Champ Tournament - box, manual, all inserts
- Mario Party-e - CIB
- Mega Man Battle Chip Challenge - box, manual, all inserts
- Metroid Zero Mission - box, manual, all inserts
- Phantasy Star Collection - CIB
- Sonic Advance + Sonic Pinball Party - box, manual, all inserts
- Tales of Phantasia - box, manual, all inserts
- Warioland 4 - box, manual, all inserts
- Zone of the Enders the Fist of Mars - box, manual, all inserts
- Kirby Tilt n Tumble - box, manual, all inserts
- Legend of the River King - box, manual, all inserts
- Legend of the River King 2 - box, manual, all inserts
- Metal Gear Solid - box, manual, all inserts
- Pocket Bomberman - box, all inserts (I have the manual)
- Shantae - loose or CIB (fat chance I know)
- Super Mario Bros Deluxe - box, manual, all inserts
- Worms Armageddon - registration card, also might need a Nintendo Power booklet
- Zelda Oracle of Ages / Seasons - boxes, manuals, all inserts
- Clamshell plastic case for silver Game Boy Pocket (I have the console, manual, and consumer safety booklet)
- Harvest Moon - registration card, Nintendo Power booklet
- Ninja Boy 2 - CIB
- Pokemon Yellow - CIB
- Tetris - box, manual, all inserts
- TMNT Fall of the Foot Clan - box, manual, all inserts
- Metroid Prime 3: Corruption - CIB
- The Last Story - soundtrack in sleeve
- Army Men Air Combat the Elite Missions - box
- Baten Kaitos Origins - CIB
- Mega Man Network Transmission - CIB
- Mega Man X Command Mission - CIB with trading card
- Metal Gear Solid the Twin Snakes - CIB
- Phantasy Star Online Episode 1 and 2 Plus - CIB
- Smuggler's Run War Zones - box
- The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures - CIB
- N64 Expansion Pack with tool to open expansion slot, or Donkey Kong 64 box, tray, manual, etc with expansion pack included
- Star Fox 64 box, tray, manual, etc. (I already have game and rumble pack)
- Mario Paint - CIB
- Freedom Force - box, manual, etc
- Gumshoe - box, manual, etc
- Hogan's Alley - box, manual, etc
- Mechanized Attack - box, manual, etc
- RC Pro Am - box, manual, etc
- Space Shuttle Project - box, manual, etc
- Super Mario Bros / World Class Track Meet / Duck Hunt - box, manual, etc
- Wild Gunman - box, manual, etc
- Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness - disc
- Godzilla Save the Earth - manual
- Gradius 3 and 4 - CIB
- Naval Ops Warship Gunner - manual
- Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 - black label disc
- River King a Wonderful Journey - disc
- Army Men: World War - disc only
- Konami Justifier Lightgun(s)
- Poochy loose
- SSB Isabelle loose or NIB
- Club Nintendo Sound Selection 2: Loud Music
- Club Nintendo Sound Selection 3: B-Side Music
- Out Run (vinyl or CD box set)
- Pokemon Sword / Shield
- Super Mario RPG (Nintendo Power)
- Zelda Oracle of Ages / Seasons (Nintendo Power)