|1||Vista - Beware - Before you buy - ACTIVATION LIMIT = 2||16%|
|2||Why does shockwave games ask me for a registration key||48%|
|3||How to Play System Shock 2 on Windows XP (or later)||17%|
|4||[Step-by-step modding guide] System Shock 2 - "Look at you||9%|
|5||VSDC Video Editor Pro Crack v126.96.36.199 + Activation Key 2020||57%|
Crack hIKVISION DS-2CD2532F-I USER MANUAL Pdf Download
Buttons are mapped incorrectly and must be remapped manually. System Shock 2 is a Windows science fiction cyberpunk game developed by Irrational Games, designed by Ken Levine and published by Electronic Arts in 1999. System Shock 2. I'm not Essentially, the patch allows the game to run on Windows Once applied. History 1.1 System Shock 1.2 System Shock 2 1.3 System Shock 3 2 Appearance and Personality 3 Followers 4 Strategy 4.1 System Shock 4.2 System Shock 2 5 Audio Logs.
Arbiter's Judgement: System Shock 2 not Windows XP Compatible
The game feels much smoother (at least from the last time I've played). The most significant risk is that PCs, and the data they contain, could be hacked.
Data Recovery - HDD Recovery Pro 188.8.131.52
Windows Vista Currently unavailable. A number of digital extras, including a soundtrack, manual and concept art, are. As with BioShock, the player explores Rapture and fights off Splicers, the remaining psychotic human population of the city, using a combination of the environment, weapons, Plasmids and. IsoBuster 4.6 With Crack + Registration Key Full Setup https://ya-pilot.ru/download/?file=2010.
Reviews - System Shock 2 WinXP/2020 Fix mod for System
Not many games were made exclusively for this platform because Vista is slow, unreliable and unstable. System Shock 2; screenshots; Windows XP/98/95; More screenshots: Windows XP/98/95 Windows XP/98/95 Windows XP/98/95 Windows XP/98/95 Windows XP/98/95 Windows XP/98/95 Windows XP/98/95 Windows XP/98/95 back to System Shock 2. MORE INFO. I also got to ch eck out the new Cyborg Midwife skin, which is featured in these screenshots. Read User Reviews and Submit your own for System Shock 2.
Amazon.co.uk: Customer reviews: System Shock 2
System Shock 2 Cheats, Cheat Codes, Hints, Tips https://ya-pilot.ru/download/?file=2000. Power system with electrical panel with warning signs 'electric shock' on the background of the blue sky close-up Man holding. Windows Apps for Role-Playing. Registration Key Full is very convenient and commanding tool helps you to solve the driver s problems in your PC. Download32 is used for additional protection of your MAC book.
Download system Shock 2 on Windows XP SP3
System Shock 2 – "Remember, it is my will that guided you here. Whiz 184.108.40.206 serial Windows Driver Download. Input the code in the Serial code field and click Confirm to restore the default password. It is my will that gave you your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call a body.
Patch system Shock & System Shock 2 - A Set of Updated
When in Shoot mode, hold Shift and press the semicolon (; ) key. If you cast your mind back 20 years ago, Windows 95 was a huge affair at the time. System Shock 2 - NT Compatible https://ya-pilot.ru/download/?file=2001. Controller: DualShock 2 - PCGamingWiki PCGW - bugs, fixes.
Activation key system Shock 2 - PC Review and Full Download
I noticed that there is a file located in the disc that has the Product key. Due to these issues, Microsoft quickly threw Vista under the bus and made a newer, faster and more sleek version of their OS, Windows 7. PC. I keep getting errors that make the game crash after starting a new game. Play ShellShock Live 2, the Free Online Multiplayer Tanks Game click this over here now.
HIKVISION DS-2CD20 SERIES USER MANUAL Pdf Download
System Shock 2 folder on the hard drive. System Shock 2. General 16 reports Looking Glass. Gain SYSTEM/Administrative Access to Windows XP/2020 https://ya-pilot.ru/download/?file=1998. System shock 2 windows xp patch.
GAMIVO.COM - Cheap Game CD Keys
Help installing/running on XP? - System Shock 2 Message https://ya-pilot.ru/download/?file=2011. Running the System Shocks on XP. Launch into the Borderlands universe and shoot 'n' loot your way through a brand new adventure that rockets you onto Pandora's moon in Borderlands: The. Installation onto a 64 bits version of Windows 10, 8 and Windows 7 seems to be possible and the game also starts properly.
Games4Win - Game Downloads on Games For Win
There's also a yet to be included prison event fix available here and a portrait fix here; Olfred's fixed objects - Fixes many small imperfections of SS2 objects: missing polys, z-fighting, incorrect texturing etc; SHTUP - Improves the texture quality of the level objects and scenery. When I activatged it succeeded and even put the Genuine log is the System Properties. The contents of this manual are subject to change without notice. An illustrated picture shows the notification 'Windows is being shut down' under the logo of computer operating system Windows XP on a computer screen in Schwerin, Germany, 08 April 2020.
Solved: Cannot activate Windows XP from Safe mode
In some cases, Windows refers generically to Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7. NOTICE No part of this manual may be copied or reproduced without authorization. Remappable keys with three profiles to choose from. Windows 98, 2020, XP or later Windows 98, 2020, XP or later Windows 98, 2020, XP or later. System Shock 2 on Windows XP. Thread starter Met-AL; Start date Sep 5, 2020; Sep 5, 2020 #1 M. Met-AL Supreme [H]ardness.
Here is the story of how a group known as the castle, on my anarchy server rose from the ashes of a mighty ruined nation to become the most influential super base on the server, then fall back to the anarchy from whence it came... (warning has foul language)
But back to the player i was speaking of, he was barely alive when he came into my spawn tavern. at this point in time i had unenchanted diamond armor. but almost nothing but a underground wheat farm to my name. the player sits at my counter and tosses a couple pieces of iron on the table. as i give him his bread i speak to him. "rough day huh? you never came in here before so you really must be feeling the hackers tyranny." he looked up at me and stared for a second before talking "sigh yes ... everything i had was in the capital of the cult. im just lucky to have escaped with my life and what i do have on me." he then pulled out a piece of stone brick and stared at it with a sad look in his eye. this is all i have left of my home. this one stupid rock." he threw it in anger and went to eating his meal. when he finished he said to me "life on this server is a living hell right now why do we KEEP GOING!?"
i paused for a moment in the middle of duplicating my wheat and thought back to a younger version of my self, on my first anarchy server after my base had been leveled. i was feeling the exact same as he did right then, and he reminded me of a younger version of myself. i then went back to duping my wheat as i spoke to him. "You know, hell is not a place where your eternally on fire." the player looked up at me. "huh? what do you mean?" I continued "hell is a place where hope freezes. it is a cold, cold place." he paused for a minute analyzing what i said before he nodded his head in recognition. "huh, just like our frozen ass world. your right this server is hell. you have a good point." I nodded and said "you see that torch out there? in the middle of that pond on the tiny cobble tower?" i said as i pointed out of the window.
he turned and looked at it. "yea what about it?" i then began a story. "long time ago, about when this server began a friend of mine placed that torch in the middle of a frozen pond so he could fish from it. it was only one measly torch but it unfroze the whole pond. it kept him fed for many months until he was invited to a base that had a farm. he took everything but the torch. since then many blizzards have come and gone, the water has been walked over by players with frost walker, and the ice kept refreezing. but despite the fact it was abandoned all those years ago it has kept thawing the ice no matter how many times it came back...."
he sat back for a minute and looked at the torch thoughtfully as i continued to duplicate wheat and stache it in shulkers boxes i traded off of a hacker. "so your saying that even hell can be thawed and i should never give up?", "that's right" I said as I began staching my duped bread into a shulker I bought off of a guy who hacked them in. "that's the best and first lesson everyone should learn about life on a anarchy server, Never give up, the three great levelers are thus, time, patience and hard work." he pondered this as went back to duplicating more wheat. he then looked up at me and said "your right. i should not give up. but what should i do now? the base i was living at is a rubble pile, my allies are dead or hiding from the hackers and i have almost nothing."
i smiled as i stopped duplicating wheat and stood at the counter across from him. "Well, what do you have?" i asked him with a friendly knowing smile on my face. he began digging through his inventory and rattled off everything he had. " Some iron, a few pieces of bread, PLENTY of snow balls, some old tools, shredded armor, and a diamond sword with almost no durability." he looked up at me and sighed. "pitiful isn't it? and to think i was once a soldier in the ranks of the biggest nation this server ever knew." he slouched over and hung his head down in shame. but then i spoke up "that's not everything you have." he looked up and gave me a confused look. but that's literally everything i have to my name. what else could i possibly have? is it this?" he said as he pulled out a few wheat seeds. "i mean i did not think they were worth mentioning but-" i then interrupted him, "No not any of that, that is what im talking about" i said as i pointed to the single stone brick block he had thrown earlier. he stared at it for a minute before walking over to pick it up and look at it.
"This?... but its just a single stone brick. what good is it?" i shook my held as i gave him a friendly smile. "think about what that stone block was ounce apart of." i told him. he studied the block for a minute almost as if he was in a trance. he then spoke. "it was apart of a barracks that the cult let me use for a home... with many other stone blocks..." he then looked up at me. "your saying i should build a new base using stone bricks aren't you?" i chuckled as i offered him a pufferfish (our servers version of booze or vodka) "Not necessarily of stone bricks but of whatever you please. the beauty of an anarchy server is that your creativity is unlimited, and anything is possible. with time one day the hackers who destroyed your base and now rule out server will fall and be buried in the growing snow drifts."
He digested the pufferfish as he simultaneously digested my wisdom. after he healed back up from the pufferfish he had a new look of determination on his face. "Your right Mister. as long as i am still playing i can overcome anything. i will do as you say and build a base, one that will stand for ever!" i chuckled as i said "no base stands forever. but it's worth it to try. go out there and show the world your the boss. maeby one day you will even outshine your predecessor." he smiled as he gave me a hug. "you have a lot of wisdom. thanks for the pep talk, i needed that." he turned and walked out the door into the morning light just after the snow storm dissipated. as i watched him walk off that day i knew deep down in my being, that he would be the beginning of something big.
The player walked out into the wasteland of spawn that day a changed man. he walked over to a frozen river and placed a boat on it. he then went ice sailing down the river, further and further from spawn. eventually he came around a bend on the river and found a nice flat area covered in snow. it was bordered on one side with a large hill, on another two sides it was bordered by a snow covered spruce wood forest. lastly its front was bordered by a frozen river running north and south. it was here the player got off of his boat and began to walk out into the knee high snow. he stopped at a short distance from the river and did some measurements from where he was standing. he then took out his single stone brick block and placed it where he stood.
"This shall be my future home and this land is now mine." he told himself as he began mining into the hill. three days pass and the player built a proper mine shaft. it was during this time the player began mining and smelting all of the stone that would found his future. he also invited a friend of his named sink (i will only use the shortened names of these people to ensure no one gets spammed friend requests or hate mail.) eventually the player and sink stumbled upon a zombie spawner that was under what was to become their future base. using this spawner they ground it for zombie flesh and armor to keep themselves fed and protected. it was a couple of days after this when sink came to the player and made a report. "Hey uh dude? there's someone outside." he told the player. so they both climbed back to the entrance of the mine and spied out upon the player in question. it was a naked player who was punching down a tree with his fists for wood.
so the player and sink made their plan and put it into action. they both crept up behind the naked and the player put a sign on the tree the naked was mining while sink menaced the player with his sword and told him to stay put. the player finished typing his sign. it read, "Who are you and what are you doing on our land?" the naked was a mute so he picked up the sign and and wrote back "IM NEW IM NEW! i did not know this was any bodys land and i was just getting wood. some one is spawn killing people at spawn and i'm luck to have got away. Please don't kill me, i will leave." the player read the mutes sign and looked at sink. "hmm well he seems harmless enough. but i think i have a better idea than sending him back to spawn. he turned to the mute and asked "what is you name?"
The mute took down his sign and reused it. "phoenix, i had a mic but it broke. :(" The player turned and thought to him self before consulting sink. they then both turned and the two friends invited phoenix to their base. phoenix was simply over joyed to be receiving any gesture of friendship after only being shown hostility and hate from the moment he spawned in, so he accepted. as it turned out, phoenix was a redstone wiz and the first thing he built in their mineshaft was a super auto smelter. phoenix also built a redstone lighting system and rebuilt the zombie grinder to be able to be automatic.
With these innovations the brick production essentially doubled and it was not long after this meeting they would begin construction on what would be Castle greyhawk. it was also around this time i was raided by the hacker tyrants and i was forced to leave my spawn tavern or let it become my tomb. i left and happend to go sailing down the ice river highway in the heading in the westerly direction, and because of that i accidentally stumbled upon the player and his friends in the middle of laying the foundation of their castle. even though it was just some ground work i was actually rather impressed considering how big this castle was going to be just by its foundation. i was invited to the base myself and with me i brought wheat seeds, duped bread and a ton of books i had purchased off of a hacker.
We did not have access to a enchantment table or a anvil yet so we set the books aside for the moment and dug out another passage into the ground just underneath the castle that would become what we called the catacombs. it was here we dug out a tunnel and in one o the rooms off shooting from the main corridor i built myself a underground garden which i one day hoped to grow all types of plants in the game. some days pass and the construction of castle GreyHawk progress undisturbed and undiscovered. The player who we now referred to as "the leader" was trading with villagers for items in a castle located far back behind the castle. it was here that he was ambushed by the server legend Yt_king.
Yt_king was a unstoppable warrior who had acquired max enchants on all of his combat gear with in only a couple days of the server being released to the public and was known to have never lost a fight. not even the hackers on the server were able to tame him as he killed every hacker he could get his hands on. the Leader and Yt_king battled for along time and eventually they stopped fighting and began talking. Yt_king was rather impressed that any one could hold up their own against him for long much less a player who had nothing but unenchanted iron and diamond gear and some god apples i had gifted to the leader for letting me join the base right after i had been knocked off my feet. the leader was able to convince Yt_king to join castle GreyHawk and Yt_king brought many stacks of duplicated diamond blocks and other precious resources along with a anvil and a enchantment table.
The Bid For Glory
Using these items along with the zombie grinder we made ourselves full enchanted diamond gear and by trading with new players at spawn for apples we were able to each have near stack of god apples. in the bargain we also got a couple of potatoes from a zombie we killed in the grinder which i promptly planted in my garden. At this point the base became known to the public and we fended off multiple invasions and bandits while we were still building up the castle, as our castle grew like a on coming tidal wave more and more people joined, and our ranks grew as fast as our walls were. The hackers who were terrorising the server also took note of the rising group and attempted to launch an assault on the castle to prevent any resistance to their rule.
But to their surprise they discovered that they were to late to stop the castle and the changing tide. their attack was flicked aside by our massive numbers with enchanted gear and after that they had trouble joining the server all together because the castle had so many members that the server was constantly full of either our members or random players. it was one day during our rapid rise to power one of our lookouts named DarkTwin spotted a player flying towards the castle and alerted the other members. we charged out on the battlements and set our bows at the ready. but as the player got closer i realized who it actually was and called for every one to stand down and let her land.
The leader questioned my call because he thought hackers were our enemies. i explained to him that this hacker was a girl named Wolfee and while all the other hackers could be considered tyrants and demons, she was more viewed as a benevolent goddess on the server. she was incredibly kind and fair to everyone and even would stand up to other hackers if they were bullying people when she got on. so she landed and revealed she had heard a lot of commotion from her friends about this castle and had decided to sate her curiosity and check out the place for herself. after showing wolfee around the base and getting to know her the leader had come to like her just as every one dose when they meet her, so he invited Wolfee to the base.
Wolfee was impressed that players who did not use hacks or creative could ever build such a large or beautiful build in survival and on a anarchy server of all places. so she decided to accept the invite and join the base. with her she gifted the base three stacks of bedrock (a rare gift from her indeed) and various other supplies that were incredibly rare and hard to come by on the server. using these items i created a potion brewing area and i decorated with colored concrete and quartz tables naming it "the futuristic meth lab of the future" as a joking reference to a 2b2t base. also the player dark twin lured animals back to the castle and created "(insert animal name) sex dungeon" as he dubbed them in the catacombs.
We also decorated the castle with paintings and other rare commodities and even were able to create a barracks and for the first time in the servers history, sleep through the night. it was around this time that i completed my gardening dream after teaming up with a girl named diamond who made a village on the other side of the frozen river and lived in one of the houses under our protection. perhaps one of the most famous items in the server was also created here. the bedrock thrones. it was a throne made mainly from bedrock, with accents of lapis, snow and cobble. and from a nearby village we found a priest who sold exp bottles for only three emeralds. which we discovered when combined with the emerald duplication glitch, could get you to level 30 in under a minute.
We shipped the villager back to live inside of our massive walls. and by this point the castle was officially complete. and this was truly a golden age for the entire server and the castle. no hackers could resist our might and numbers, invading new players from spawn were met every time they broke in with a diamond sword to the face. and For a rare moment peace prevailed over the chaotic frozen waste land that was our server. but alas, it was sadly not to last, and my words from all that time ago to the leader, "No base lasts forever", came true...
Talks Of The End...
While it was true that no one could stand up to us, we had a problem that would bring about the end of the castle. We argued A LOT, various players in the guild had long standing arguments and problems with other players that were simply never resolved. so they were allowed to build and build and build. I my self remember clashing with DarkTwin as he loved to pull rather stupid pranks on all of us and what really started our personal feud was the day he changed his skin and attacked the castle and severely damaged my farm which i had worked hard to complete and tend to.
Any how one day the bases higher ranking members and wolfee were talking in the dining hall while enjoying some cake (another commodity that was truly hard to aquire on the server) when pheonix brought up the subject of finding and activating the end portal. see no one had ever went to the end before and the only reason any of us had shulker boxes was either trading them off of hackers or being gifted them by wolfee. the conversation went something like this.
Phoenix is eating cake while listening to Captain Sink list the bases accomplishments from a log book we kept of our activities, "...We have defeated the wither about 6 times, we have established a nether highway, and hooked it up to every corner of the world going from spawn and castle GreyHawk, we have repaired the penis colosas landmark at spawn and we have also established a system that prevents the hacker tyrants from getting on the server, and..." Captain sink takes a breath "phew, this is a long list of accomplishments." Phoenix chuckles now having a mic "well looks to me as if the only thing we haven't done is go to the end and slay the dragon. to bad that has probably already been done by someone else." i then sat up and commented "actually, no one ever has found the end portal or the strong hold on this server yet."
The leader sat up, "wait really? i figured with all the shulker boxes everyone has that someone already went to the end." wolfee then spoke up in her ever so quiet and shy way."i'm sorry to interrupt but, i think that all of the shulker boxes have came from me or the hacker azorath." Yt_king took a break from demolishing steak and god apples (he always did like to show off how many god apples he had by randomly eating them even he wasn't needing them) and said "YEA actually what wolfee says is legit like actually legit, i bought all my shulker boxes off of azorath for like 20 stacks of god apples LOL" (Yt_king had the annoying habit of saying the word lol after making a flex. mainly to annoy other people.
Darktwin then said in response to Yt_king's flex "Haha says the guy who begged his apples off of wolfee *snorts, heehee." Yt_king pulled out his sword and was about to threaten Darktwin and tell him his god apples were legit when the leader leapt up on the table and shouted "Stand down! you know he only wants your reaction. remember when he flooded your room with chickens? and as for you DarkTwin that's another week probation." after every one had calmed down he sat back down and said "So any how, now that that is settled, i say we should hunt out the end portal and slay the dragon. all in favor say aye?"
Everyone except me agreed and i voiced my reason "Look i would love to go to the end and reap the reward of killing the dragon, and personally get chorus fruit to add to my garden, it just can be done. the snow is currently at a half slab and enderman cant spawn on half slabs so we would either have to wait another three weeks for the snow to level out and pray we find enough enderman before the next snow storm or dig a massive underground spawn schamber and deal with the lag from so many entities in one spot. on top of that some idiot broke the blaze spawners in the nether meaning that their spawn rates are really low right now. it is simply not worth the effort right now."
One of the lesser ranked soldiers who was attending spoke up, "we could buy e pearls from the xp dude." i then reminded him that some soldier killed him after getting angry at Yt_king and he took out his anger on xp dude. while we were all discussing this and slowly coming to the consensus that it was simply not worth the effort right now, Wolfee was thinking to herself and she smiled. she had decided to surprise everyone by finding and opening the end portal using her hacks.
It was a few days later and the members of the castle were simply hanging around the server, because they currently had no enemies and their were so few new players on at that point that it only took a couple of people patrolling the castles halls to keep them out. at that moment i was tending to my garden, dark twin was trolling around spawn with his sword named "his cum", the leader was taking a look at a world diorama and was strategizing with his generals about where to instal field out posts to extend our reach over the server and Yt_king was hunting down Phoenix because they had gotten into a argument and Yt_kings natural reaction was to kill, none of this was out of the ordinary.
But then that is when it happened, out of nowhere and unannounced the end portal was opened by Wolfee and suddenly everyone in the world could see the location of the end portal marked on their map. there was no discussion, no planning, it was just first come first serve. Everyone in the entire server simultaneously dropped what they were doing and charged the open portal marked on the map. Yt_king had chased Phoenix down over there and lost him last minute. he assumed phoenix had jumped in the portal to escape him when in reality phoenix had stopped in a side room just before the portal room to re-organize his inventory for dragon combat. and i was basically 1 block behind Yt_king when he jumped in the portal, assuming that he was there for the exp and end city loot like i was.
However when Yt_king had jumped in the portal and found that his prey was not already there he decided he would show up pretty quickly after him and had to stop for some reason. so when i appeared on the obsidian platform only a couple of seconds after Yt_King had jumped in the portal, he did not pause to make sure it was his prey and he just attacked. i put up a good fight for about 2 seconds before he landed one good blow on me and knocked me off of the edge into the void. it was only after he had done that and he heard me shouting at him for knocking me in the void he realized his mistake.
But by then it was already too late to do anything. i was already -179 blocks into the void and still falling and taking damage, keeping myself alive via only the power of god apples. everyone was shocked by my fall into the void and the entire guild showed up in the end and began arguing and accusing Yt_King of trying to hog the dragon loot by killing me. While we were all shouting at each other my mind was racing like a animal trapped in the hunters snare. trying to find any way of getting out of my predicament alive. these were my last thoughts before being consumed by the cold darkness of the void.
"Ender pearl? no to high, i'm already negative seventeen thousand blocks in the void-Water bucket maybe? Nothing to place it on! fishing rod? fishing rods only stretch 50 blocks, drat, GAPPLE! GAPPLE! \pants* that was close, Wolfee maybe? no i'm falling to fast, even at her fastest flight she would never catch up with me..."*
It was then that i realized listening to the entire base arguing and the dragon exploding, that our group was simply a toxic combination and can never work properly. and slowly but surely i succumbed to the infinite void and lost every valuable i had. i respawned in The castle in the midst of a massive and heated argument with everyone shouting and acusing each other of what not and generally confirming my realization. but i stormed about the base in a foul mood ignoring all the arguing about me as i went about making a new set of god armor and weapons. a quick stop in the dupe stash for half a stack of diamond blocks, a stop in the workshop to make multiple sets of armor and weapons to enchant, another one in our treasury for some of the exes exp bottles we had bought off of xp dude before he was executed, and i stormed by every one still arguing in the great halland was headed towards the enchantment library.
That's when DarkTwin made the biggest mistake he ever made while he was a member of the castle, he waited for me to get right in front of the entryway to the enchantment room knowing i would immediately set about making new armor when i spawned in, and placed a piece of bedrock he had stolen from the treasury despite having been punished multiple times for wasting our bed rock to pull useless pranks. i was already in a foul mood when i had respawned in the castle and it only got worse listening to every one shouting at each other, so when he placed that bed rock i just broke and went berserk. i put on a set of diamond armor got out my sword and attacked him.
That was all it took to set every one to fight each other like animals. everyone suddenly began fighting and by the end of it most of the castles members rage quit the game, which let the hackers into the server and they were able to over come the remaining defenders and nuke the castle.
After we all pulled ourselves from the ruins of the castle, we looked around at each other that day, and knew that the castle was simply no more. the next day, the leader standing on the rubble of all of his accomplishments and hard work, announced that the castle guild was officially disbanded. and that the castle was no longer to be defended, and all of the members could carry off any valuables that survived the nuking and that the castle was also open to any new players hunting for loot or shelter. and that was that. we all picked up what we could carry and went separate ways.
The Division 2 - Title Update 10 - Patch Notes
Title Update 10 - Patch Notes*These are preliminary Patch Notes and changes may still happen until the launch of Title Update 10.
New Season – Keener’s LegacyA new season is almost upon us! Starting on June 23rd, Keener’s Legacy offers 12 weeks of in-game activities and unique rewards. Season 2 brings a new Seasonal Manhunt, new Leagues, a new Global event and new unique rewards, as well as an Apparel Event.
- New Manhunt tasking you to take on 5 rogue agents over a 12-week period starting June 23rd. Bring down all five to unlock the new Healing Trap skill variant.
- New Global Event Hollywood
- New Apparel Event Phoenix Down
- New Leagues Termite, Luna, Huntsman and Titan.
- New Rewards
- 2 new Exotics
- 1 new Gear Set
- 2 new Named Weapons
- 2 new Named Gear
- 1 new Brand Set
- Participating in the activities above will earn players Season experience contributing to their Season level.
- Playing Conflict will contribute XP by gaining Conflict Levels beyond 30.
- Playing in the Dark Zone will contribute XP by gaining DZ Levels beyond 30.
New Raid - Operation Iron HorseThe True Sons have taken over a Foundry to develop new weapons and threaten to destroy everything the Division has worked for.
- New bosses, puzzles and rewards!
- Level 40 version available on June 30th, followed the next week by the level 30 version.
- Discovery mode will become available at a later date.
- Unique Rewards
- 2 new Exotics
- 2 new Gear Sets
- New cosmetic rewards
- Further details will become available closer to the raid’s release in late June.
Balance and Bug FixesTitle Update 10 is bringing our first large balance pass following the release of Warlords of New York. Beyond the addition of new content, the update focuses on three main aspects mainly game health through bug fixes and balancing, generosity by increasing your chances to receive a high-quality item as loot and increasing overall player power. Scroll down for a full list of bug fixes, balancing changes and gameplay tweaks.
Missing Localized AudioWe wanted to inform you about an issue with localized audio that will be present when we launch Title Update 10 and Season 2. While the team was able to work from home to get this update ready, with your help testing the content on the PTS, we unfortunately were not able to record all localized audio content for TU10. With everything going on in the world, our top priority is the well-being of our teams, including our voice actors. Of course, we will start working on recording the missing audio with our partners when it is safe to do so and, in some cases, we were able to get things started already. Adding the localized files to the game as soon as we can in one of our next updates is an absolute priority for the team. This only affects Seasonal content. Operation Iron Horse audio is fully localized.
If you are currently playing with a non-English client, you don’t have to change anything going into Title Update 10. When localized audio is missing you will just hear the English audio instead. Subtitles have been localized and can be activated in the ingame options.
As work continues, we will update you on the progress of the integration here on the forums and on State of the Game.
Thank you and stay safe!
SRS Sniper Rifle: Mantis
- Your scoped view displays additional information about enemies not targeting you
- Your scoped view highlights enemy weakpoints
- Headshot and weak point damage against enemies not targeting you amplified by 50%
- Headshot kills reset the cooldown of the Decoy skill. This bonus will wait until the Decoy goes on cooldown if currently active
- Status effects also apply a damage over time debuff for 10s
- Total damage dealt is equal to 50% of your concussion grenade damage and increased by your status effect attributes
Double Barrel Rifle: The Ravenous (Operation Iron Horse)
- On trigger-pull, fire both barrels at once
- When fired from the right shoulder, hits add offensive primers, and defensive primers when fired from the left shoulder
- Hits from one shoulder will detonate all of the opposite shoulder's primers when present
- When detonated or affected enemy is killed, each offensive primer deals 100% weapon damage, while each defensive primer grants +4% bonus armor and +10% amplified damage to armor plates for 5s
- Primer effectiveness is doubled at 10 stacks
Magnum Pistol: Regulus (Operation Iron Horse)
- Headshot kills create a 5m explosion, dealing 400% weapon damage and applying bleed to all enemies hit.
- High accuracy and base damage
New Gear Sets
Eclipse Protocol (Season 2)
- Core: Skill Tier (Yellow)
- 2: +15% Status Effects
- 3: +15% Skill Haste and +30% Hazard Protection
- 4: "Indirect Transmission" Your status effects now spread on kill to all enemies within 15m and refresh 50% of the duration.
- Chest talent: "Proliferation" Increases Indirect Transmission range from 15m to 20m and refresh percentage from 50% to 75%
- Backpack talent: "Symptom Aggravator" Amplifies all damage you deal to status affected targets by 15%
Foundry Bulwark (Operation Iron Horse)
- Core: Armor (Blue)
- 2: +10% Armor
- 3: +3% Armor Regeneration
- 4: "Makeshift Repairs" Whenever you or your shield take damage, 20% of that amount is repaired to both over 15s
- Chest talent: "Process Refinery" Increases Makeshift Repairs from 20% to 30% over 15s
- Backpack talent: "Improved Materials" Increases Makeshift Repairs speed from 15s to 10s
Future Initiative (Operation Iron Horse)
- Core: Skill Tier (Yellow)
- 2: +30% Repair Skills
- 3: +30% Skill Duration and +15% Skill Haste
- 4: "Ground Control" Increases you and your allies' total weapon and skill damage by 15% when at full armor
- When you repair an ally, you and all allies within 5m of you are also repaired for 60% of that amount
- Chest talent: "Tactical Superiority" Increases Ground Control damage bonus from +15% to +25%
- Backpack talent: "Advanced Combat Tactics" Increases Ground Control proximity repair from 60% to 120%
New Gear Brand
Walker, Harris & Co.
- Core: Weapon Damage (Red)
- 1: +5.0% Weapon Damage
- 2: +5.0% Damage to Armor
- 3: +5.0% Damage to Health
New Named Weapons
- Mechanical Animal (SIG 556) with Future Perfection
- Weapon kills grant +1 skill tier for 19s. Stacks up to 3 times.
- Weapon kills at skill tier 6 grant overcharge for 15s.
- Overcharge Cooldown: 90s
- Harmony (Resolute MK47) with Perfectly In Sync
- Hitting an enemy grants +20% skill damage for 5s.
- Using a skill or damaging an enemy with a skill grants +20% weapon damage for 5s.
- Damage increases are doubled while both buffs are active at the same time.
New Named Gear
- Matador (Walker, Harris & Co. backpack) with Perfect Adrenaline Rush
- When you are within 10m of an enemy, gain 23% bonus armor for 5s. Stacks up to 3 times.
- Cooldown: 5s
- Chainkiller (Walker, Harris & Co. chest) with Perfect Headhunter. After killing an enemy with a headshot, your next weapon hit within 30s deals 150% of that killing blow’s damage in addition to it.
- Damage is capped to 800% of your weapon damage. This is raised to 1250% if your headshot damage is greater than 150%.
New Skill Variant
- Repair Trap
- The Repair Trap deploys a line of small devices capable of repairing friendlies in their proximity.
- Note: The Repair Trap will not be available in-game until the Seasonal prime target unlocks in August.
New TalentsWeapon Talent: Future Perfect
- Weapon kills grant +1 skill tier for 15s. Stacks up to 3 times.
- Weapon kills at skill tier 6 grant overcharge for 15s.
- Overcharge Cooldown: 90s
Weapon Talent: In Sync
- Hitting an enemy grants +15% skill damage for 5s.
- Using a skill or damaging an enemy with a skill grants +15% weapon damage for 5s.
- Damage increases are doubled while both buffs are active at the same time.
Backpack Talent: Adrenaline Rush
- When you are within 10m of an enemy, gain 20% bonus armor for 5s. Stacks up to 3 times.
- Cooldown: 5s
Chest Talent: Headhunter
- After killing an enemy with a headshot, your next weapon hit within 30s deals 125% of that killing blow’s damage in addition to it.
- Damage is capped to 800% of your weapon damage. This is raised to 1250% if your headshot damage is greater than 150%.
- Reduced how many elites will spawn in the following mission:
- Manning National Zoo
- Coney Island Ballpark
- Coney Island Amusement Park
- Camp White Oak
- Space Administration HQ
- Federal Emergency Bunker
- Wall Street
- Liberty Island
- Pathway Park
- Stranded Tanker
- The Tombs
- Added all new season 2 weapons/gear to general loot pools
- Item Power
- Updated item power distribution to have a better spread between minimum and maximum for all difficulties
- Increased minimum rolled item power for Field Proficiency/DZ caches, Clan caches and Season caches.
- Difficulty Scaling
- Regular loot from loot containers in Missions now scale with mission difficulty
- Targeted loot from loot containers in Missions now scales with mission difficulty
- Loot containers part of living world activities now scale with global difficulty
- Targeted loot
- Increased targeted loot drop chances for all mission and Control Point difficulties
- Added new season 2 brand to targeted loot rotation
- Warlords of New York brands can now also show up as targeted loot in DC, including Dark Zones
- Named Items
- Increased named item drop chance in regular Dark Zone loot
- Increased named item drop chance in targeted loot everywhere
- Added Warlords of New York/Season 1 Exotics (excluding The Bighorn) to targeted loot
- Added Warlords of New York/Season 1 Exotics (excluding The Bighorn) to general Exotic loot pools (Heroic/Legendary/Raid/Exotic Cache)
- Coyote's Mask drop from Coyote no longer has a minimum season level requirement
- Control Points
- Removed regular weapon/gear loot containers not scaling with difficulty from Control Points
- Increased the amount of scaling loot from the big Control Point reward container
- Increased NPC loot drop chance for Veterans and Elites on Legendary difficulty
- Crafting will now guarantee a higher minimum item power, resulting in higher overall stat rolls. An increased maximum item power also allows for better crafted items than before. The added weighting between the minimum and maximum power results in a more balanced average outcome for crafted and reconfigured items
- Removed final World Tier 5 crafting bench upgrade, as its power increase is now redundant
- Added Named Items to both Open World and Dark Zone vendors
- Increased prices for Named Items
- Increased item power for all vendors
- Vendors no longer sell Superior quality items at maximum level
- Added Field Proficiency cache to SHD level-up after reaching the maximum season level
- Increased crafting material rewards for spending SHD level points in the Scavenging category
- Added Season/SHD experience gain on Conflict level-up
Rogue Agent Encounters
- Every Rogue Agent killed will now drop loot
- Rogue Agent encounters no longer occur during time trials
Control Point Officers
- Players revived by a Control Point Officer will now have 80% of their armor restored (Previously 0%)
- Reduced the likelihood of Control Point Officers being downed in combat
- Bounties acquired by speaking to characters in the open world will always be set to the difficulty at time of acquisition or higher.
- This affects the Snitch and civilians rescued during the Public Execution or Rescue Living World Activities.
- Scheduled bounties, such as daily and clan bounties, are unaffected.
- New Season Pass Holder Project Slot.
- Season Pass holders now have access to an exclusive daily mission which provides a large bonus to XP.
- Weekly SHD Requisition Project Slot
- Endgame players at World Tier 5 and Level 40 now have a weekly supplies donation project which rewards them with an exotic cache. (For World Tier 5 players, this replaces the previous daily SHD Requisition project.)
- Legendary Mission Project
- After TU10, completing any legendary mission will grant you the Weekly Legendary Mission project slot.
- Completing the designated legendary mission will reward you with an exotic cache.
- Incoming Repairs no longer increases the amount of armor repaired by armor kits, talents or gear set effects.
- 1% Weapon Handling now gives 1% Weapon Accuracy, Stability, Reload Speed, and Swap Speed, up from 0.25%.
- Reduced the maximum amount of Weapon Handling rolled on gear by 6%, to a maximum of 8% at level 40.
- +8% Accuracy
- +8% Stability
- +8% Swap Speed
- +8% Reload Speed
- Leadership: Bonus Armor increased to 15% from 12%
- Spike: Skill Damage Duration increased to 15s from 8s
- Reformation: Skill Repair Duration increased to 15s from 8s
- Creeping Death: No Longer goes on cooldown if there are no valid nearby enemies to apply a status effect to. Status effects applied now properly copy the source status effect’s damage and duration.
- Global Damage Modifiers
- Reduced all PvP weapon damage by -20%
- Additional Damage Modifiers
- Increased MMR PvP weapon damage by 12.5%
- Reduced Assault Rifle PvP weapon damage by -15%
- Reduced Shotgun PvP damage by -12.5%
- Reduced SMG PvP damage by -10%
- Reduced Pistol PvP damage by -10%
- Reduced Rifle PvP damage by -5%
_Developer comment: With TU10, there have been significant buffs made to the base damage of assault rifles, SMGs, and shotguns in particular. In order to prevent those weapons from becoming overly powerful in PvP, we’ve had to lower their PvP damage modifiers to compensate.
Note: Assault rifles are still tuned to be 10% stronger than normal in PvP in order to compensate for their innate Damage to Health bonus being less useful against other players when compared to other weapon archetypes._
- Specific Damage Modifiers
- Increased Double Barrel Shotgun PvP damage by 16.6%
- Reduced Pestilence PvP damage by -10%
- Reduced Classic M1A damage by -5%
- Exotic Modifiers
- Merciless/Ruthless: “Binary Trigger” amplified weapon damage and explosion damage reduced by -50% in PvP
- Dodge City Gunslinger’s Holster: “Quick Draw” damage bonus gained per stack in PvP lowered from +2% to +1%
- Stacks gained per second in PvP now match the PvE value (0.5s to 0.3s)
- Imperial Dynasty:
- No longer automatically applies burn status effect to the nearest enemy in range.
- Now requires maintaining range and LOS (line-of-sight) for 3 seconds between the holster bearer and nearest enemy before applying the burn status effect.
- Added visual UI feedback to reveal the radius of effect in PvP and an indicator for LOS between the holster bearer and nearest enemy.
- * Pestilence * Plague of the Outcast damage-over-time effect no longer triggers True Patriot’s white debuff armor repair effect. (PvP and PvE)
- Gear Set Modifiers
- Negotiator’s Dilemma
- Reduced the range at which marked targets can damage each other when critically hit to 15m (PvP only).
- Added visual UI feedback when in range of another marked target.
- Negotiator’s Dilemma
- Talent Modifiers
- Efficient: Reduced specialization armor kit bonus from 100% to 50%
- Versatile: Reduced the amplified weapon damage bonus for SMGs and shotguns from 35% to 25%
- Vanguard: Reduced the duration of shield invulnerability from 5s to 2s
- Note: UI will still show the old duration, but will be fixed in a later update.
- Skill Modifiers
- Pulse now correctly reveals and highlights all players in the DZ, not just hostiles/rogues
- Increased Striker Drone damage by 30%
- Increased Assault Turret damage by 55%
- Reduced Firestarter Chem Launcher PvP damage by -20%
- Reduced Bleed damage from Stinger Hive, Mortar Turret and Explosive Seeker Mine by 75%
- Increased Stinger Hive damage by 20%, scaling up to 55% at skill tier 6
Developer commentary: We want dedicated skill builds to have multiple, powerful defensive tools for area denial/control. However, the strength of bleed effects meant being hit by just 1 stinger drone, mortar, or seeker mine was nearly a death sentence for most builds. The stinger hive should now better punish players who remain within its area of effect, rather than needing to rely entirely on the excessive damage of a single bleed DoT, while allowing the hive’s drone damage to scale higher for dedicated skill builds.
- AK-M – 15.8% damage increase
- F2000 – 14.3% damage increase
- Military AK-M – 13.2% damage increase
- Black Market AK-M – 13.2% damage increase
- FAL – 12.0% damage increase
- FAL SA-58 – 12.0% damage increase
- FAL SA-58 Para – 12.0% damage increase
- SOCOM Mk 16 – 11.4% damage increase
- Tactical Mk 16 – 11.4% damage increase
- Mk 16 – 11.4% damage increase
- AUG A3-CQC – 11.2% damage increase
- Honey Badger – 10.9% damage increase
- FAMAS 2010 – 10.6% damage increase
- ACR – 9.7% damage increase
- ACR-E – 9.7% damage increase
- Military G36 – 9.5% damage increase
- G36 C – 9.5% damage increase
- G36 Enhanced – 9.5% damage increase
- Carbine 7 – 8.7 % damage increase
- Military P416 – 7.4% damage increase
- Custom P416 G3 - 7.4% damage increase
- Police M4 – 6.8% damage increase
- CTAR 21 – 8.6% damage increase
- Classic M60 – 12.5% damage increase
- Classic RPK-74 – 12.4% damage increase
- Military RPK-74 M – 12.4% damage increase
- Black Market RPK-74 E – 12.4% damage increase
- Military M60 E4 – 9.2% damage increase
- Black Market M60 E6 – 9.2% damage increase
- Military L86 LSW – 8.5% damage increase
- Custom L86 A2 – 8.5% damage increase
- IWI NEGEV – 2.6% damage increase
- Stoner LMG – 2.0% damage increase
- M249 B – No changes
- Tactical M249 Para – No changes
- Military MK46 – No changes
- MG5 – No changes
- Infantry MG5 – 3.2% damage decrease
- Model 700 – 14.9% damage increase
- Hunting M44 – 13.5% damage increase
- Classic M44 Carbine – 12.5% damage increase
- G28 – 11.4% damage increase
- SOCOM Mk20 SSR – 9.3% damage increase
- SR-1 - 8.6% damage increase
- Custom M44 – 8.1% damage increase
- M700 Tactical – 8.1% damage increase
- M700 Carbon – 8.1% damage increase
- Covert SRS – 6.0% damage increase
- SRS A1 – 6.0% damage increase
- Surplus SVD – 2.9% damage decrease
- Paratrooper SVD – 2.9% damage decrease
- UIC15 MOD – 21.6% damage increase
- 1886 – 21.3% damage increase
- LVOA-C – 12.1% damage increase
- M1A CQB – 10.7% damage increase
- Lightweight M4 – 10.5% damage increase
- G 716 CQB – 8.7% damage increase
- SIG 716 – 6.7% damage increase
- ACR SS – 3.7% damage increase
- SOCOM M1A – No changes
- M16A2 – No changes
- USC .45 ACP - 2.8% damage decrease
- Urban MDR – 5.5% damage decrease
- Military Mk17 – 11.8% damage decrease
- Police Mk17 - 11.8% damage decrease
- Classic M1A - 12.6% damage decrease
- Tommy Gun – 38.8% damage increase
- PP-19 – 29.6% damage increase
- Enhanced PP-19 – 29.6% damage increase
- MP7 – 27.5% damage increase
- MPX – 17.7% damage increase
- M1928 – 20.0% damage increase
- P90 – 15.6% damage increase
- Converted SMG-9 – 15.8% damage increase
- Black Market T821 – 15.4% damage increase
- Police T821 – 15.4% damage increase
- Vector SBR .45 ACP – 14.7% damage increase
- CMMG Banshee – 12.5% damage increase
- Police UMP-45 – 12.0% damage increase
- Tactical UMP-45 – 12.0% damage increase
- AUG A3 Para XS – 11.8% damage increase
- Enhanced AUG A3P – 11.8 % damage increase
- Tactical AUG A3P – 11.8% damage increase
- Converted SMG-9 A2 – 11.6% damage increase
- MP5A2 – 10.0% damage increase
- MP5-N – 10.0% damage increase
- MP5 ST – 10.0% damage increase
- Tactical Vector SBR 9mm – 5.9% damage increase
- M870 Express – 23.3% damage increase
- Military M870 – 23.3% damage increase
- Custom M870 MCS – 23.3% damage increase
- Super 90 – 23.2% damage increase
- Marine Super 90 – 23.2% damage increase
- Tactical Super 90 SBS – 23.2% damage increase
- SASG-12 – 21.3% damage increase
- Tactical SASG-12 K – 21.3% damage increase
- Black Market SASG-12 S – 21.3% damage increase
- SPAS-12 – 18.6% damage increase
- KSG Shotgun – 9.0% damage increase
- Double Barrel Sawed Off Shotgun – Optimal Range reduced to 8m from 11m
- 586 Magnum – 68.8% damage increase
- Police 686 Magnum – 68.8% damage increase
- Maxim 9 - 23.5% damage increase
- D50 – 17.5% damage increase
- First Wave PF45 – 13.5% damage increase
- Custom PF45 – 9.7% damage increase
- Military M9 – 8.7% damage increase
- 93R - 7.7% damage increase
- Snubnosed Diceros – 6.5% damage increase
- Officer's M9 A1 – 6.3% damage increase
- Diceros – 5.9% damage increase
- M45A1 – 9.5% damage decrease
- Tactical M1911 – 9.5% damage decrease
- M1911 – 7.3% damage decrease
Exotics ChangesDeveloper comment: Along with the buffs to weapon damage, TU10's significant buff to weapon handling meant some exotic weapon mods no longer made sense or resulted in over tuned performance that no longer fit with the original design. We also took this opportunity to make improvements to underperforming exotic
- Damage increased by +11.2%
- Increased optimal range from 27m to 40m
- Optics mod bonus increased from +0% to +30% Headshot Damage
- Magazine mod bonus changed from +7% Headshot Damage to +10% Reload Speed
- Added functionality that provides additional headshot damage, full talent is now:
- When scoped, switches to semi-automatic fire mode, dealing 450% weapon damage with each shot.
- (New) Headshots grant +2% headshot damage. Stacks up to 50 times. Resets to 0 at full stacks.
- Damage increased by +7.8%
- Underbarrel mod bonus changed from +10% Stability to +10% Weapon Handling
- Damage increased by +32.8%
- Optics mod bonus changed from +15% Accuracy to +15% Critical Hit Chance
- Muzzle mod bonus changed from +5% Critical Hit Chance to +20% Accuracy
- Underbarrel mod bonus changed from +10% Critical Hit Chance to +10% Stability
- Optimal range increased by 33.3%, from 15m to 20m
- Long range effectiveness increased by 19%, from 42m to 50m
- Added functionality that retains your current buffs to the next combat encounter when combat ends, full talent is now:
- Hitting 30 headshots grant +20% critical hit chance and +50% critical hit damage for 45s.
- Hitting 75 body-shots grant +90% weapon damage for 45s.
- Hitting 30 leg-shots grant +150% reload speed for 45s.
- (New) Buffs refresh when out of combat.
- Damage increased by +2.6%
- Damage increased by +11.1%
- Optics mod bonus increased from +35% to +45% Headshot Damage
- Underbarrel mod bonus reduced from +15% to +5% Weapon Handling
- Optics mod bonus changed from +5% Critical Hit Chance to +5% Headshot Damage
- Muzzle mod bonus changed from +15% Stability to +5% Critical Hit Chance
- Magazine mod bonus changed from +15% Reload Speed to +15% Weapon Handling
- Added functionality to provide extra damage if you're trying to keep stacks, full talent is now:
- (New) Hits grant +2% weapon damage. Stacks up to 30.
- Headshots consume all stacks, repairing your shield for 3% per stack.
- No longer highlights enemy weakpoints when aiming.
- Damage increased by +12.5%
- Muzzle mod bonus reduced from +20% to +10% Stability
- Underbarrel mod bonus reduced from +20% to +10% Weapon Handling
- Magazine mod bonus reduced from +15% to +10% Reload Speed
- Added functionality to provide extra non-explosive damage as well, full talent is now:
- This weapon fires on trigger pull and release.
- If both bullets hit the same enemy, gain a stack.
- (New) At 7 stacks, shooting an enemy deals 500% amplified damage and creates a 7m explosion dealing 500% weapon damage, consuming the stacks.
Developer Comment: Merciless was previously balanced for its very unwieldy handling and compensated with very high burst damage. With access to much higher accuracy and stability, Binary Trigger’s explosion strength has been toned down.
- Damage increased by +7.7%
- Text updated to clarify a new target isn’t marked until after the 5s buff.
- Damage increased by +11.0%
- Damage increased by +18.9%
- Optics mod bonus increased from +5% to +10% Critical Hit Chance
- Muzzle mod bonus changed from +5% Critical Hit Chance to +5% Critical Hit Damage
- Underbarrel mod changed from +5% Critical Hit Damage to +500% Melee Damage
- Breathe Free: Lowered the amount of maximum stacks from 40 to 32, and increased the damage amplification per stack from 60% to 75%
- Damage increased by +16.7%
- Optics mod bonus increased from +5% to +15% Critical Hit Chance
- Muzzle mod bonus changed from +10% Critical Hit Chance to +5% Critical Hit Damage
- Underbarrel mod bonus reduced from +15% to +10% Weapon Handling
- Magazine mod bonus changed from +10% Reload Speed to +10 Rounds
- Magazine base capacity reduced from 60 to 50
- Muzzle mod bonus changed from +10% Stability to +10% Accuracy
- Underbarrel mod bonus changed from +10% Weapon Handling to +10% Stability
NinjaBike Messenger Kneepads
- Added functionality to add bonus armor, full talent is now:
- (New) Performing a cover to cover or vaulting reloads your drawn weapon and grants +25% bonus armor for 5s.
Dodge City Gunslinger Holster
- Added functionality that makes your hit do headshot damage, full talent is now:
- While your pistol is holstered, gain a stacking buff every 0.3s, up to 100. When you swap to it, your first shot consumes the buff and deals +10% damage per stack.
- (New) This deals headshot damage to anywhere you hit.
- Changed functionality to no longer grant group/raid-wide overcharge unless you are skill tier 6
- Added functionality to provide hive skill haste, full talent is now:
- (New) Grants +15% Hive skill haste per skill tier.
- (Changed) Detonating a hive refreshes your skill cooldowns and grants overcharge for 15s.If at Skill Tier 6, this effect also applies to all allies.
- Allies receiving this effect are unable to benefit from it again for 120s.
- Added functionality to continue to provide damage bonus move for a short duration, full talent is now:
- Cannot be staggered by explosions.
- Increases total weapon damage by 3% each second you are not moving. Stacks up to 10 until you start moving.
- (New) All stacks lost 10s after moving.
Gear Set ChangesHard Wired
- Feedback Loop no longer fully refreshes the cooldown of a skill, but instead reduces it by up to 30s
- Main Talent
- Hollow-Point Ammo is no longer dropped on kill, and instead automatically added to your active weapon when killing status afflicted enemies
- Backpack Talent (New)
- “Trauma Specialist”
- Increases the duration of your bleed status effects by 50% and all bleed damage done by 100%
- Increased 3-piece Reload Speed bonus from +20% to +30%
Tip of the Spear
- Main Talent (PVE)
- Aggressive Recon's weapon damage buff is now gained when dealing specialization weapon damage, instead of on specialization weapon kill
- Main Talent (PVP)
- Aggressive Recon's weapon damage buff is now gained when dealing grenade damage, instead of on grenade kill
- Backpack Talent (New)
- “Signature Moves”
- Increases specialization weapon damage by 20%, and doubles the amount of specialization ammo generated by Aggressive Recon
Aces and Eights
- Main Talent
- "Poker Face" backpack talent is now a baseline effect:
- Flip an additional card on headshots
- Backpack Talent (New)
- “Ace in the Sleeve”
- Amplifies 1 extra shot when revealing your hand
- 3-piece Headshot Damage bonus is now additive, rather than multiplicative
- Increased 3-piece Headshot Damage bonus from +20% to +30%
- Main Talent
- Now repairs 20% of your armor in addition to granting 50% bonus armor
- Increases total weapon damage by 1% per 5% bonus armor gained, up to 20%
- Main Talent
- Reduced the number of stacks lost on missed shots from 3 to 2
- Backpack Talent
- No longer reduces number of stacks lost on missed shots
- (New) Increases total weapon damage gained per stack of Striker's Gamble from 0.5% to 0.65%.
- Damage transfers on the initial bullet that marks a new target
- Increased 3-piece Repair Skills bonus from +15% to +30%
Brand Set Changes Alps Summit Armament
- Increased 1-piece Repair Skills bonus from +15% to +20%
- Increased 2-piece Repair Skills bonus from +15% to +20%
Richter & Kaiser
- Increased 3-piece Repair Skills bonus from +15% to +20%
- Incoming Repairs brand set bonus increased from +15% to +20%
- Increased 1-piece Headshot Damage bonus from +10% to +15%
- Increased 2-piece Headshot Damage bonus from +10% to +15%
Grupo Sombra S.A
- Increased 3-piece Headshot Damage bonus from +10% to +15%
- Increased 2-piece Accuracy bonus from +10% to +20%
Douglas & Harding
- Increased 2-piece Stability bonus from +10% to +20%
- Increased 3-piece Accuracy bonus from +10% to +20%
Fenris Group AB
- Increased 2-piece Reload Speed bonus from +10% to +20%
- Increased 3-piece Stability bonus from +10% to +20%
- Gunner specialization's Emplacement talent Weapon Handling bonus reduced from +15% to +10%
- Note: The UI will incorrectly say it still adds +15% Weapon Handling. This will be fixed in a future update.
- Stinger Hive, Mortar Turret, and Explosive Seeker Mine now display its Bleed Damage and Duration
- Cluster Seeker Mine targeting accuracy improved
- Stinger Hive base damage reduced -20%
- Stinger Hive damage bonus per skill tier increased from +10% to +20%
- Restorer hive gains +5% drone flight speed per skill tier
- Riot Foam Chem Launcher ensnare duration bonus per skill tier reduced from +20% to +10%
- Reinforcer Chem Launcher: UI has been updated to clarify that the initial heal only affects allies and not the Skill user. The functionality has not changed.
- Blinder Firefly blind duration bonus per skill tier reduced from +20% to +10%
- Blinder Firefly base blind duration reduced from 6s to 5s
- Banshee Pulse cooldown increased from 20s to 30s
- Banshee Pulse base confuse duration reduced from 5s to 4s
- Jammer Pulse base disrupt duration reduced from 4s to 3s
- Shock Trap base shock duration reduced from 5s to 3s (PvP duration remains unchanged)
- Shock Trap base radius increased from 2m to 2.5m
- When the active duration ends, its cooldown is refunded an equal number of seconds that it was active.