Tokimeki Memorial Girls Side Premium 3rd Story PSP ISO
Recommend It. Report Item. That's why I've worked so hard to make the Ready2Read curriculum, a program that gives you simple day-by-day instruction to teach reading in fun and effective ways. Alawar's best games - including mini-games, causal games and online games! Practise English online with unlimited questions in 130 year 5 English skills.
One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 3rd Promo Video Teases Story
Tokimeki Memorial Girls Side Premium 3rd Story PSP Game you can look here. However, it can also be a challenging and a bit overwhelming. Welcome to The Sims 3 community. We will help develop not only your kid's reading skills, but their love of learning as well.
Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side Premium - 3rd Story
Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side: 3rd Story June 24, 2020 PSP; DS; Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side: 3rd Story is the third game in the series. The Sims 3 keeps many of the innovations introduced by its predecessor, but adds several new features. This time, in Cleveland. Tokimeki Memorial - Girls Side 3rd Story Visual & Set.
Buy Now - The Elder Scrolls Online
Share this thread: Facebook Twitter Reddit Tumblr Telegram WhatsApp E-mail Link. R2Games delivers the best of free-to-play web games. Thank you very much for this report. Download The Sims 2 Full + All Expansions https://ya-pilot.ru/download/?file=3496.
Serial code 5055 Inazuma Eleven 3 Sekai E No Chousen Bomber Jpndstorrent
The goal is to be the last person standing. You can opt-out anytime through Account Management. He never refers to anyone by their surname, nor does. Description: Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side Premium: 3rd Story (English.
Activation key where can I download Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3rd
So to solve this problem, this Konamistyle exclusive is a two disc compilation catered for those who've enjoyed this game, and also the new Girl's Side Premium 3rd Story for the PSP. Beat the jocks at dodge ball, play pranks on the preppies, save the nerds, kiss the girl and ultimately navigate the social hierarchy in the worst school around. Based off the continuing written by the wildly talented Hamletmachine, Starfighter Eclipse tells a sort of side story, utilizing two original characters unknown to the webcomic as the protagonists. Ms Begum, now 21, was one of three east London schoolgirls who travelled to Syria to join the so-called Islamic State group in February 2020.
- DuPont Manual High School
- Free Program Tokimeki Memorial English Patch
- Free game demo, patch and trailer downloads
- Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side: 1st Love - Guide and
- Global Edition - China Daily
- Altina Orion - The Legend of Heroes Wiki has more
- Home - Community - The Sims 3
Rolex Submariner - The Reference Among Divers' Watches
Girls' Frontline Wiki image source. Cant really accept the new [email protected] cg fully yet tho I still watch them. There are thousands of short stories in our short story library, but with so many stories and so little time, we did you the favor of collecting our favorite 100 short stories in one place for you to enjoy. SIM Activation Upgrade Close Mobile menu Deals TV & Broadband Close Deals menu Close My Account.
Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side Premium - 3rd Story (Japan
R Santhosh, class 11, J Rajasekar, class 10, A Nivashini, class 10, K Rathna, class 10, Govt Girls Higher Secondary School, Tiruvarur, Tamil Nadu. For Girls (158) For Kids (281) For Teenagers (16) Friend (54) Goddaughter (1) Godfather (0) Godson (3) Gran (10) Grandad (31) Grandchildren (0) Granddaughter (20) Grandma (19) Grandma & Grandad (0) Grandmother (0) Grandpa (0) Grandparents (0) Grandson (30) Granny (6) Great Grandad (4) Great Grandchildren (0) Great Granddaughter (2) Great Grandma (4) Great Grandson (4) Like a Dad (0) Maid of. To paraphrase Stanley Eddington, "The universe is not only stranger than we imagine, it is. Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side: 3rd story - Fujiyama Arashi https://ya-pilot.ru/download/?file=3505.
Free tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side: 3rd Story (English Patched
Realistic Online Bookshelf Management. User ID on this computer. Game: Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side: 3rd story Route: Fujiyama Arashi, ending 1 Heroine's name: Cel Lau Goal: score all CGs (excluding 3P CGs) as well as get most of the bonus conversation during dates. It also features the perspectives and suggestions from practicing teachers around the.
Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3rd Story [Japan Import
Bambi (Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side: 3rd Story) (9) Niina Junpei (6) Fujiyama Arashi (6) Daisy (Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side: 2nd Kiss) (5) Saeki Teru (4) Sakurai Kouichi (4) Konno Tamao (4) Reiichi Himuro (4) Sakurai Ruka (3) Hanatsubaki Karen (3) Include Relationships Fujiyama Arashi/Bambi (5. Girls side 3rd story english patch. Love Plus Kanojo no Kako. Want something better than bad lighting, cheap furniture, and box nectar to set the atmosphere?
Battle Girl High School Guide
Stand up and fight back against the undead hordes of brain-hungry zombies. Category: Children Classic Literature Poetry Language: English Keywords: Classical Epic Hinduism India Literature Religion Sanskrit. Hi TokiMemo's Fans, this page is dedicated for all the fans of Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side. Apps Fully native mobile apps for iPad, Windows, Android and Web, offering an unrivalled learning experience.
Activation code digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue & Red Translation
And, yes, we sampled real hardware units, not software emulations. All of Alawar's games. This is where you can download free. Chase Frazier is the current girls head track & field coach.
- THE [email protected] Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage
- Learn today, build a brighter tomorrow.
- Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3rd Story
- Animefreak.TV - Watch Anime Online for Free. Subbed & Dubbed
- Doulci Activator V3 Patch Download
Watch trending videos for you
Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side Premium - 3rd Story ROM. It feels like 2 years wasn't enough time for treyarch to fine tune the game after adding all the features to campaign mode, and there are some interesting side effects. Play exciting new story adventures as a castaway on a desert island Create and customize Sims and play through 24 whole new dynamic chapters Meet the natives, discover the hidden mysteries of the island, befriend new animals, and unlock rewards 2 fun new ways to play -all-new directed Story mode and classic Free Play mode Create multiple profiles and tell a new, unique story every time New. WhatsApp's client application runs on mobile devices but is also accessible from desktop computers.
Nugu Roundup #64 - Give me a HINT - 201108 + Album Giveaway
What is this?: This is a weekly feature designed to highlight the unknown/underappreciated groups and soloists working hard in the Kpop world that often fall under the radar. Please share your own information, favorite performance videos, fanmeet stories, or anything else relevant below!
Last week we got to know the persevering guys of KNK . This week let's check out a girl group who's roots go back past a rebrand and who recently released a new single, let's get to know HINT!
Look at the first comment below for the winner of the eighteenth Nugu Roundup Album Giveaway, plus details on this week's album up for grabs!
What is Nugu?: While in Korean it literally means 'Who' in the broader Kpop context it refers to groups that are generally unknown amongst the greater public. It doesn't have to mean they're extremely new, though it can, and there are of course varying degrees of 'unknown' which some groups having very strong niche fandoms and others being almost invisible. I take a fairly broad view and will include groups that may be known to some, but who don't have widespread name recognition.
Let's get on with the show...
Who are they?: HINT is a five member girl group under Swan Media Entertainment (Formerly StarPro Entertainment). While HINT officially debuted in 2017 the groups roots go back to 2013 when several members originally debuted under the same company in a group called TURAN. Their name comes from "When people think about which girl group to be a fan of, we want our name to be a hint in the right direction" and also "When people face a problem, we want to be that light in the darkness that helps people out". Their fandom name is Answer.
Company: HINT appears to be the only group under Swan Media Entertainment. It's unclear if Swan Media is a renaming of StarPro Entertainment or if the old agency folded and the group was picked up by a new company (StarPro's website no longer appears to work).
- Position: Leader, Lead Vocalist
- Real Name: Lee Hyejin
- Age: 28 (IA)
- Self Introduction
- Facts: She was a member of Turan, joining after debut for their second release. She won many singing competitions as a child. She is very proud of her smile and thinks it's her best feature. She loves cooking and finding new restaurants, but especially loves cafes and bakeries. She has the most experience in the group. She was featured in the song Daily (MV) by Bubble X. She recently appeared in the web drama "Nice to Meet You" and has received CF deals for a cosmetics company. She is the most interested in fashion in the group. She likes to ride the bicycle.
- Position: Lead Vocalist
- Real Name: Choi Arra
- Age: 27 (IA)
- Self Introduction
- Facts: She debuted as a member of HINT as a new member for the reboot. She is a graduate of Dongduk Women's University. She says that while many people look at her and think she's unathletic she played tennis in school and works hard to have a healthy lifestyle. She can play the saxophone and piano. She enjoys puzzles and board games and likes to paint and draw. She lived in Vancouver, Canada for ten years and learned English there. Her English name is Irene.
- Position: Main Rapper, Main Dancer, Maknae
- Real Name: Lee Yejin
- Age: 26 (IA)
- Self Introduction
- Facts: She is a former member of Turan, having joined in 2016. She was previously a backup dancer for various idol groups and Son Dambi. She is good at freestyle dancing. She loves pork belly and could eat it every day, and even wants to make a perfume that smells like it. She loves the summer most out of all seasons. She thinks her lips are her best feature.
- Position: Main Vocalist
- Real Name: Park Jungah
- Age: Unrevealed but is the oldest in the group
- Self Introduction
- Facts: She is a former member of Turan, having joined in 2016. She picked her stage name because she's "sweet and fresh" like a cherry and also because cherries are her favorite fruit. She's a huge fan of Shinhwa and a member of their official fan-club Shinhwa Changjo. She's been to many Shinhwa concerts and say they're her role models. Her bias in the group is Kim Dong-wan. She is very good at doing impressions of other singers and rappers. She is a former member of the trot duo Foxes (Run MV). During the filming of HINT's first MV TangTangTang she lost one of her ties so the company's CEO made her a new one on the spot from scraps of fabric they had leftover.
- Position: Lead Dancer, Vocalist
- Real Name: Unrevealed
- Age: Unrevealed
- Self Introduction
- Facts: She is a former member of Turan, having joined in 2016. She can do animal impressions. She is very athletic and competed in track and field events in school. She is the most talkative member in the group and says she brings positive energy to the group. She is the naggiest member in the dorms. The group members say she's the one in the group who was the best at the sexy concept with their recent comeback.
- Song: With a throwback jazzy feel meeting trot elements, the group's debut digital single staked out a unique sound. According to the group the song was designed to be easy to sing along to and to have an ear-worm chorus. It's about expressing love. A beautiful bridge by Cherry really elevates the song, and Nael stands out as quite a strong rapper especially for a small company debut song.
- Composers/Producers: Cho Young-Soo (조영수) (Solar & Kassy - A Song From the Past, G-Reyish - Candy, Jo Jung Min - Be My Theresa)
- Song: The title track from the group's first EP "Walkie-Talkie" this upbeat dance-pop tune with tropical house elements has playful lyrics that encourage the listener to get out of their room and go outside to play if they're bored, likening staying in all of the time as turning into a cow.
- Composers/Producers: Kwon Do Yoon (권도윤) (Yanse - Color Vampire, Mirim - Goodbye, Marge - Exotic Night), TAQ (HINT - Girls on Top, HINT - Love Beat), Kafu (no additional credits)
- Song: A special digital single, this is a re-recorded version of their b-side track "Love Beat" from their previous EP. With a driving electronic dance beat it's a fun and upbeat song with a sassy and flirtatious dance.
- Composers/Producers: TAQ (see above), Kwon Do Yoon (see above), Kafu (see above)
- Song: The group's second digital single, following an over-two-year hiatus, this was from their digital single album "EH-OH The Red Thread of Fate". This marked a departure from their previous cute and bubbly style towards a sexier and more mature style, which the group members say that they lobbied for their company to let them do. With sultry vocals and a Latin-inspired instrumental, this song tells the story of a man and woman tied together by a string of fate who must always end up together even if they try to move to other people.
- Composers/Producers: Urban Hz (K-Girls - Not Bad, AxisB - Be My Love, Little Cheer Girl - Lucky Star), Kid Pool (Lovo Verdi - Nocturne, Little Cheer Girl - We are LCG)
- Trivia: This was the group's first release as a five member group. During the hiatus between their previous release one and this one member Sogeum left the group and the industry, and member ByulA left the group and reduted with girl group My Darling as UByeol.
- Song: From their debut single album "Shotgun" this song is an interesting mix of middle-eastern and latin styles combined with a bit of a dance club beat and some intriguing modal things happening in the accompaniment.
- Composers/Producers: Bean Sprout Shop (콩나물가게) (A.I.N - Candy Girl)
- Trivia: Following this release Turan released an EP called "Mystery Member" with a title track of the same name, however it was not promoted and I can't seem to find any recording or performance of it online, if anyone has a link, please share!
- Tang Tang Tang Busking
- DamDadi Busking
- Fire (orig. BTS) Playing with Fire (orig. BlackPink) Combo Busking Performance
- Pang Pang Pang Busking
- Walkie Talkie Busking
- Pops in Seoul My Rookie Diaries
SOLOIST OF THE WEEK
Who is he?: A male soloist under Evermore Music. He began his career doing covers on YouTube before beginning to catch on with original music in Japan and then returning to Korea.
Company: Evermore Music represents vocal-focused boy group Voisper, K-Rock bands Bursters and Hello Stranger, and Jazz Trio SLK in addition to Aivan.
Real Name: Lee Yohan
Age: 28 (IA)
Korean Debut: July 5th, 2018 with Tell The World (MV) Live Performance (Link)
- Song: His Korean debut digital single, he describes this song as "Soul Pop". With soothing vocals and a light Pop R&B style it's a relaxing listen that still has some personality.
- Composers/Producers: Eskiimo (Gruzio - Deep, Navi - Rose, KISSES - By My Side), AIVAN (original artist)
- Song: A melancholic intro blends into a retro synth-rock ballad in the title track from Aivan's first EP "Curiosity". The song is about the curiosity one feels when seeing someone whose beauty captivates you and wanting to know more about them.
- Composers/Producers: AIVAN (original artist), Dongil Park (no other credits), Choi Garam (Taekwon Lee - Because a Day is like a Year)
- Song: A dreamy pop-rock song, this was a digital single release. With expanded instrumentation including organ and synth strings and brass, a full instrumental track gives the song momentum. The song is about opening up about yourself, using the imagery of un-knotting a pair of wings to gradually showing more and more of your true self as you gain confidence to show the world who you really are.
- Composers/Producers: AIVAN (original artist)
- Song: Aivan says that when he was 17 years old he was working on writing a song and late at night during the winter with the light of a single bulb a combination of a lyric and chord filled him with a bitter emptiness, which quickly flowed into what became the origins of this song.
- Composers/Producers: AIVAN (original artist)
- Song: Another digital single, and a light pop rock song with some great acoustic guitar backtracking and just a hint of Hammond Organ to really sell that breezy melancholic mood in this song about longing for love with an adorable MV.
- Composers/Producers: AIVAN (original artist)
- Scars (orig. James Bay) Cover
- Havana (orig. Camila Cabello) Cover w/Dae Gwang
- Jenga (orig. Heize) Cover
- Tempo (orig. EXO) Cover
- Christmas Medley
- Bye Bye (orig. Rollercoaster) Cover
- I Belong to the Zoo (orig. Sana) Cover (in Tagalog)
- Vì Yêu Cứ Đâm Đầu (orig. MIN x Đen x JustaTee) Cover (in Vietnamese)
- Kesempurnaan Cinta (orig. Rizky Febian) Cover (in Indonesia)
Who were they?: MASC was a 4-8 member boy group under J Planet Entertainment (home of new girl group LUNARSOLAR and soloist NC.A). Their name stood for 'Masculine' and their fandom was MaBling.
Debut: August 19th, 2016 with Strange (MV) Live Stage (Link)
- Song: The lead single from the group's debut EP "Strange" this tells the story of two lovers who have suddenly broken up and the strange feelings that come from the sudden loss. With a strong chorus and fun drum riffs plus some nice brass and guitar in the accompaniment this stands out as a particularly solid debut song.
- Composers/Producers: Park Woosang (Mamamoo - Dingga, Rothy - Bee, BVNDIT - Children, plus many many more), Kimmacho (Mamamoo - Dab Dab, RB Code Free - Sora)
- Song: With a throwback '90s R&B/hip-hop instrumental hinting at New Jack Swing combined with some electric guitar rock elements this song merges the retro and modern in a fun and unique way for the group's first comeback and first digital single. The song is about being played and knowing it while not wanting to give up on a lover.
- Composers/Producers: Park Woosang (see above)
- Song: The group's second digital single it's described by the company as "an old school up-tempo song with a manly message". Incorporating some retro-funk elements with a bit of '80s synth pop (reinforced by some Michael Jackson influenced scenes in the MV) this is a fun high energy song that again expertly combines the retro with the modern. One can see some influence from Block B's hit Her in the visual elements and overall sound.
- Composers/Producers: KZ (Dahye - Bad Blood, LUNARSOLAR - OH YA YA YA, Stray Kids - I Am You), Down (전다운) (IN2IT - Run Away, OneWe - Reminisce About All, Basick - Nice), Crazy Emotion (미친감성) (MAP6 - Follow Me, HALO - Feel So Good, Sunny Hill - Here I Am)
- Trivia: The group added four additional members for this comeback.
- Song: Abandoning their retro-influenced sound and jumping late onto the Tropical House bandwagon for their third digital single, this song is described as having "sexy vocals and masculinity described in the lyrics".
- Composers/Producers: SpaceCowboy (SPICA - Your Dance, Golden Child - Her, Lovelyz - Beautiful Days), Jay Hong (Oh My Girl - Tic Toc, Beatwin - You're My Everything, Seven O'Clock - Nothing Better)
- Trivia: The group was back down to four members for this comeback following the loss of four between comebacks.
Reasons for Disbanding: The group announced that they would be moving on to take on new challenges individually. While the group had a promising beginning they never found the level of success that the company was likely looking for, and with incidents which occurred which set them back, an inability to perform live with the pandemic, plus new groups on the horizon it appears the company decided to cut the cord.
Trivia: Following their comeback with Do It an incident occurred where group member A.C.E physically assaulted fellow-member Chibin. After Chibin brought the incident to light with the public A.C.E left the group and company and Chibin later left as well citing mental trauma from the incident making it impossible for him to continue. Original member 26 and new member Doeun also left near this time, with 26 going into acting and Doeun citing personal reasons. The group continued to perform internationally following their final comeback, but due to travel and gathering restriction in 2020 due to COVID their opportunities dwindled. The group was apparently looking for another company to take them on but nothing materialized and thus they disbanded.
That's it for today, let's get the discussion on!
As always, if you have any suggestions for groups, content, or things you'd like to see, please let me know in the comments below.
Also as always, a big shout-out to u/not-named-in-credits for founding nugutown and u/sharnaranwan for continuing the work over there.
Her Name was Mano Aloe: A Fan Documentary of Hololive's Graduated Succubus
About a week from now, on October 28, the birthday of an idol who graduated 3 months ago will be coming up. For those of you who are new to this subreddit, in all likelihood you don’t know who this person is, which is understandable and I encourage you to keep reading. For those who do, I hope that day is one of celebration rather than sadness for all of you. With her birthday coming up, I wanted to give a documentary of the short, but impactful journey of the succubus of 5th gen to those who've fallen into the rabbit hole. And while she isn’t officially a part of the group as of today, for many she will always be remembered as the idol who was lost, but never forgotten. Today I’d like to share with you the story of Mano Aloe and her impact on Hololive.
*As a disclaimer, please do not go to any Hololive member streams to discuss this topic. In addition, please do not start arguing with any of the groups or people mentioned in this post.
The Beginning of HolofiveOn August 5th of 2020, five new members were announced and declared for the 5th generation of Hololive and would soon be given the nickname “Holofive,” not only because of their status as the 5th generation, but also because they happened to have five members (though most JP generations have that group layout, barring Hololive Gamers and Hololive Gen 0).
🎉Please Give a Warm Welcome to Hololive 5th Generation!🎉 : Hololive
They would subsequently all use Twitter in the days before their debuts, and many flocked to interact with them. It was an unprecedented amount of communication, not only with fans but with their senior coworkers as well. This became a major reason for their sudden boom in popularity before their debuts even started.
Aloe, unfortunately, was a special case. At the time, many remember Kageyama Shien, a member of the 3rd gen of Holostars, as having his Twitter profile locked out and banned for nearly a month the day after his debut, most likely due to the fact that he may have set his age to be 0. Aloe, on the other hand, had been locked out of Twitter the day of her announcement. Cover Corp came out with a statement about it, and Aloe was unfortunately restricted from using Twitter for a couple of days before eventually joining the rest of her crewmates in the festivities.
5th Gen Mano Aloe pulled a Shien on twitter : Hololive
A week later, their debuts would be broadcast every day of the week, with the lineup starting at Yukihana Lamy, followed by Momosuzu Nene, Shishiro Botan, Mano Aloe, and finally, Omaru Polka.
Mano Aloe, the 4th one to debut, is described as this in her bio:
“A headstrong, mischievous succubus-in-training who dreams of becoming the Diva of the Demonic Realm. Can dish it out, but can’t take it. After learning of Hololive from an acquaintance, she decided to come test out her charms in the human realm.”
She was 15 years old when she debuted on August 15, 2020, and was 150 cm. Her birthday is October 28, and she enjoyed watching horror movies, making bento boxes, and singing. She also enjoyed cleaning rooms (besides her own), and had a distaste for bugs of all sorts (including butterflies) as well as a hatred for riddles and studying. Here’s a translation of her slides during her debut.
I translated three slides from Aloe's debut stream : Hololive
On her debut, she sang Koshi Tantan(虎視眈々) as a bold opening that separated herself from the rest of her peers starting off. Many people will remember that she also brandished a vocoder when singing, providing that energetic, autotune-like vibe to the song that many found great to listen to. She also sang the song “Happy Synthesizer (ハッピーシンセサイザ),” as a finisher to her stream, defining herself as an idol who primarily wanted to see herself on the big stage singing for her fans.
One of the quirks of her character design was that one of her horns was smaller than the other; lorewise, it would grow as time went on and she became more mature, and it’s speculated that once she got to her 3d debut, it would be fully grown. Her model also had a position where her tail would hold up her mic like a mic stand, which was dubbed the “akumic,” (Which combines “akuma,” which means devil or demon, and “microphone,” which shortens to mic) and many fanarts made use of that little detail.
sadly we wont see her grow anymore : Hololive
#Holofive Mano Aloe ✨✨ #LustfulSubbubus - Hololive
Mano Aloe, by warayanuko : Hololive
Many might also remember that she was quite open about her clothing and body, going so far as to reveal the panties of her character model that her mother(illustrator) Guchico had drawn up for her on her Twitter (Due to Aloe's Twitter closing down, the tweet in question is unavailable. Since this is official art, I have decided not to post any links here in case this violates any rules, as it is not on the artist's official Twitter either. A quick search for it on Danbooru is the easiest way to find it.) Not only was this in character, but it led to speculation that her personality might have ended up being somewhat similar to Shion’s spoiled brat personality, known as a “kusogaki” by the older Hololive members.
[Kiryu Coco] After 3 months of 5th gen [Aki Rosenthal, Yuzuki Choco, Amane Kanata, Hololive Eng Sub]
After each of the 5th gen’s streams, all of the members who debuted would talk with each other afterwards to chat and interact with the others. Some may remember the cute songs that Momosuzu Nene would sing for each member once they debuted. (Lamy wa Fuwafuwa, La-Lion, Ma! Ma-Ma-Ma-Mano!, etc.) Holofive seemed to be a rousing success. Until disaster struck just a day later.
The Apology and the Beginning of SkepticismOn August 17, 2020, a stream popped up on Aloe’s YouTube channel titled “大事なお知らせ,” which roughly translated to “Important Announcement.” It is privated on her channel as of right now. Cover Corp nor Hololive issued any statement about the stream or anything pertaining to Aloe before it was made, so many were unaware of its contents beforehand, including Reddit:
Aloe important announcment in 15 minutes. : Hololive
The stream itself was around six minutes. In it, Aloe revealed to the audience that she had breached the terms of her contract with Cover Corp by accident. According to her, a Live 2D (L2D) broadcast of her testing her model out was dug up and found out by the public that happened during May of 2020. At the time, Aloe had requested permission from her manager to try out her model on a previously owned account, one that would later expose her private life to a startling degree.
The manager complied with her request and she most likely spent a while trying out the rigging of her model before finishing up. However, neither her nor her manager had actually ended that test, leaving a backdoor for people to find. It was password protected, but someone was able to find it and trace it back to her. This would lead to a multitude of doxxing attempts onto the talent. She would further go on to address rumors and the concerning amount of harassment around her.
According to her, many people had used the private information dug up to start harassing a male acquainted with her; it was speculated that the man was her boyfriend, or something of that status, but she addressed that she and him had no current relationship at the time the video was made and had went their separate ways before her debut.
There were also many cases of doxxing and harassment from people. For those of you who are unfamiliar with the term, doxxing is defined as the action of “search[ing] for and publish[ing] private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the Internet, typically with malicious intent,” according to Oxford Dictionary. The reason why the L2D leak was extremely serious was that it led to her private accounts being found out and spread across the internet.
A video on twitcast of an utaite with an almost identical voice to Aloe’s was found and posted to other websites, and contained information that many Japanese fans considered sensitive and foreboding of Aloe’s ability to ruin Hololive as a company. As a result, information such as her private twitter account, old niconico account, and even landline address were found out. She received many messages from random strangers to her own household from that. It is unknown what was said in these messages or if she even listened to all of them, but the fact of the matter stood that people knew sensitive information, perhaps even up to where she lived. These private details were not brought up in the apology video in question, but it became one of the biggest points of contention surrounding her. If you’d like more information about the twitcast video in question, I created a post on VirtualYoutubers trying to debunk the allegations against her when the surge of hatred started to pile up. I will not link it in case it violates the rule against leaking information about past lives. It's on my profile though if you're interested.
After this video, Aloe would be suspended from streaming activities for an entire two weeks, and would not be allowed to communicate with any of her fans, nor her fellow Gen 5 members publicly.
The community was immediately embroiled in discussion and speculation. Many were concerned about her stunted growth as a result of the two week ban from streaming; After all, Gen 5 had been growing at an unparalleled rate, so seeing her having two weeks of streaming denied after her debut was extremely detrimental. Many also threw shade at Cover Corp, Hololive’s parent company, as well as Hololive, and Yagoo, Cover Corp’s CEO.
For context, Hololive had been in a series of unfortunate circumstances regarding their talents that led to public opinions about their ineptitude in handling problems, both internally and externally. Some of them include:
Yozora Mel being harassed and stalked:
Yozora Mel just tweeted this. I do not understand Japanese, any idea on what happened? : Hololive
People hearing a male voice during Tokoyami Towa’s livestream after forgetting to mute her mic:
Cover's statement on towa's incident : VirtualYoutubers
The deletion/privating of many Hololive videos:
Hololive current situation megathread/summary : Hololive
Mio taking a break from streaming due to copyright:
Mio is taking an indefinite break from streaming : Hololive
The concern about Aloe being harassed and doxxed by random strangers led to a growing concern about how Hololive would handle the situation, and contributed to the negativity surrounding the entire incident. This would, unfortunately, lead to one of the darkest times in Hololive history.
The Two Week Ban and the DivideWhat followed was a massive divide between fans, primarily between Japanese and overseas fans. As a result of the language barrier, overseas fans were not able to deal with the situation as quickly as Japanese fans. The lack of translations led to fans taking it into their own hands to try and assess the situation, leading to a lack of understanding of the entire situation. Many of the translations were misleading or flat out wrong too; For example, a lot of users were very confused about her situation since some translations painted the L2D leak as the same incident as the private twitcast video, which was blatantly false. Many who gave out translations were also very opinionated and lacked the entire picture of why Japanese fans were outraged. Some Japanese comments flooded Reddit, with the idea that overseas fans had no idea about the circumstances surrounding Aloe’s incident and implied an idea of unequal standing between Japanese fans and overseas fans. These were, of course, received poorly, and many were quick to realize that these statements were copied and pasted as if coordinated to offend overseas fans or set a precedent. And they were.
It should be noted that many of the people against Aloe fell under the term “anti.” While it’s a universal term, people who are considered antis deliberately take actions against another person or talent with the end goal of ruining, hurting, slandering, or harassing their target, whether it be through death threats, doxxing, or spamming them with negative comments. Their goal in this endeavor was to disguise themselves as “fans” of Hololive and spread disorder and distrust amongst the community. They’d pose as concerned fans who wanted Cover Corp to succeed, and for Aloe to be fired for the “greater good” of the company and the safety of its talents. This would lead to actual fans sharing the same or similar sentiments to this idea, leading to much more backlash against her compared to previous incidents. After all, the idea of an idol leaking the sensitive information of other talents didn't seem too far-fetched. It was a fear that many, unfortunately, fell victim to.
The initial problem that overseas fans gleamed from Japanese comments was that she had been hiding evidence pertaining to having a boyfriend previously, and that the tweets she had put out on her private account were sexual in nature. Two main tweets were discussed:
- She had tweeted and joked about a “sashimi dildo," which was accompanied by a picture of said object.
- Largely paraphrased, but she tweeted out that “Is it true that if you become an utaite, it's easy to get laid?,” or something of that extent.
This led some Redditors to blame the idol culture in Japan quite heavily, and Japanese fans were generalized to fit this perspective. While this may have been the case for some, it definitely was not the case for all. In fact, the majority of Japanese people criticizing Aloe were fixated more on the twitcast video, which I will talk about shortly. Even then, most Japanese fans wished for her return and for her to simply reflect on her mistake. Many on Reddit felt the need to lash out at Japanese fans and their culture in general, to the extent that some comments started becoming borderline racist.
[Aloe] please don't use current situation as an attempt to generalise JPN fans or sow division : Hololive
The second, and much more serious problem, stemmed from a certain part of the twitcast video (Note: This was made in mid-October of 2019, nearly 10 months before her debut). In this video, the girl revealed sensitive information from a talent of another company, specifically addressing the reason for her retirement. She claimed to be an acquaintance of (or acquaintanced with) this person, and stated that they left due to private information being found out and exposed to the public. The problem is that this statement could not be identified as completely true by fans. Many who were familiar with this company and this person remarked that the circumstances surrounding her retirement were quite different from the statement the girl issued, and people began to believe that her statement was likened to a rumor, which many found extremely offensive. They thought that her statement tarnished the name of the character that retired, and that it brought about rumors that were unnecessary in nature. Unfortunately, this sentiment would be lost on the overseas fanbase for a while after the initial news. Even then, many were of the opinion that doxxing and harassing her over such a statement was unjustified. This was the main issue dividing the community: Some fans thought the punishment and treatment from fans were too harsh; Others thought her punishment wasn’t severe enough. And of course, this was exacerbated by the lack of direct communication between both sides. Until she came back, the Hololive community would have to form their own opinions about how to handle the situation.
Support and the Formation of M.A.S.S.So what did the fans do while they waited for Aloe to return? They showed their support. They made sure to let Aloe know that she had fans who were there to greet her when she came back. They got to work on preparing for her return and spreading positivity throughout the community. Through this ban period, a resurgence of artists shared their reinvigoration for their hobbies as they tried to find a way to show their support for Aloe. People who had editing skills,people who drew, even people who simply wanted to send their thoughts to Aloe flooded the subreddit with heartfelt messages, memes, drawings and other forms of media. People found motivation to pick up old hobbies to show their love for Aloe despite her very short time in Hololive. The entire subreddit, her YouTube channel, and her Twitter account buzzed with life.
Mano Aloe and Fans are waiting... : Hololive
Mano Aloe Minimalist Wallpaper while for Aloe's return~ : Hololive
Mano Aloe, by @hr_x9_ : Hololive
Daily shitpost to show my support to Mano Aloe until she comes back DAY 3 : Hololive
A simple support message for the poor Mano Aloe : Hololive
We miss you : Hololive
From this wave of support for Aloe, a group known as the Mano Aloe Support Squad was formed, a discord server with the goal of showing fan appreciation for Mano Aloe (It would later be renamed the Manotomo Alliance Support Squad). Multiple messages would be posted onto the Hololive subreddit asking people to join their cause, and for the most part it was well-received by the community:
Please help support Mano Aloe! : Hololive
The Mano Aloe Support Squad needs you help! : Hololive
M.A.S.S. had a multitude of goals, but the main idea was to show fan support for Aloe during her two week suspension as to make sure she knew people were waiting for her return. The main form of support was through a group effort to use Aloe’s hashtags to send kind messages and fanart on certain days of the week. This project would be divided based on the timezones of different countries and initiated every day based on the JST timezone. The template usually revolved around sending in a picture of the country you were from, some interesting facts about it, and a kind message to show support for her. Using #魔乃アロエ and ＃魔の友, Aloe’s Twitter was flooded with warm, caring comments from all around the world in an attempt to show the appreciation fans had for her.
In addition to this, multiple collaborations would be made for when she would return: Small games were made with themes centered around Aloe and her Manotomo’s, the name of which she’d call her fans. Pages and pages of fanart were filled with support for Aloe. Thousands of comments wished the best for her, and that they were waiting for her to come back. Someone even made an entire website dedicated to storing all of these little projects, so I suggest you check it out if you have the time!
Of course, the public support for her wasn’t always a positive influence. It contributed to some of the negatives as well. A couple of days into the ban week, it should be noted that harassment attempts against Aloe had decreased a little. Antis are known to move from target to target once their efforts on one end start becoming fruitless, tiring, or boring, and after a few days of radio silence on her end there didn’t seem to be much going on. There are two notable events, however, that seemed to reignite their efforts to harass Aloe.
The first event was their discovery of the M.A.S.S. server. Through one means or another, they were able to find information about the existence of a group solely dedicated to showing support for Aloe, the exact target they wanted to harass. Whether one had joined the server previously as some sort of insider or through chance, it became clear to them that there was an active overseas group who wanted Aloe back; and that only made their efforts harsher. Once more, they took to Twitter and YouTube to flood Aloe with negative comments and spam, determined to destroy the efforts of those showing support in addition to harassing her.
The second event was the direct confrontation of fans with antis on 5ch and 2ch (Japanese message boards that are very similar to our version of 4chan). Unfortunately, some overseas fans had gone over to their threads to spam them with angry comments and similar messages on their own turf, which was a terrible idea in hindsight. The point is that fans provoked the hornet’s nest, which led to more and more backlash against Aloe as the week progressed.
While both of these events are debatable in terms of influencing her final outcome, it is a fact that the major outspoken support for Aloe resulted in an equal opposition of hatred and harassment on the opposite side. And unfortunately, as the day of her suspension being lifted got closer and closer, nobody would be able to predict what was about to happen.
Retirement, and LossOn Monday, August 30, 2020, right when she was about to come out of her two week ban, a statement came out from Cover Corp concerning Aloe’s situation. Due to personal reasons, she would be graduating from Hololive after everything that had happened through a mutual agreement with the company, one that she herself decided upon. She’d later graduate the day after, and her page on the Vtuber wikipedia would eventually be put in the “former members” section:
Important Announcement Regarding Mano Aloe : Hololive
Soon after the news hit, Shishiro Botan, one of the members of 5th gen, came out with an impromptu stream a few minutes after the announcement was made, along with the rest of her genmates. This suggested that this news came as a surprise even to them. All of them reacted differently, but it was clear that all of them were deeply hurt by the news; Lamy and Nene can be heard crying toward the end of their portions of the video. Polka’s serious and deeper voice only added to the gravity of the situation, and Botan took on the role of leading them through the entire stream with a somber tone to her voice. Everything felt like a punch to the gut. The video can be found below. It also has official English subtitles for those who don’t understand Japanese:
Meanwhile, antis were celebrating Aloe’s graduation. On Botan’s announcement stream, there were a few Japanese comments that said things like “SHE’S FINALLY GONE!” and “Stop crying, we know those are fake tears,” amongst other insensitive stuff. Originally, there were Reddit posts that screenshotted these comments, but they should be on Botan’s stream if you’re willing to find them unless they’ve been removed and reported. Many reported that the threads full of antis on 2chan and 5chan were vibrant and ecstatic to see that they managed to get one of Hololive’s idols to graduate. But for the Hololive community, many were heartbroken to witness a new idol, one with so much promise and potential, being harassed out of her dream job.
The news was a massive blow to everyone, and in the following weeks fans were overcome with grief and anguish. Morale on the subreddit dropped. Some climbed out of the Hololive rabbit hole from the sheer shock of Aloe retiring. Some became disappointed in Cover for failing to protect Aloe from the harassment. Others took a break from Hololive in general just to get their thoughts in order. A couple tried to stay positive and tough it out, warning people to never forget this incident. It became one of the darkest eras that Hololive has ever gone through.
HER NAME WAS MANO ALOE : VirtualYoutubers
I still can't believe it : Hololive
"Please witness it! Please!" : Hololive
it was truly fun : Hololive
I was hoping for an epic comeback but got sad instead. Goodbye Aloe... : Hololive
There are no more great days, just days : Hololive
The Worst loss in 2020.... Depression is Back...goodluck Mano Aloe❤️😭 : Hololive
Mano Aloe a lovely gal gone, but not forgotten : Hololive
《Garden of Aloe》posted again to hololive on reddit. Best wishes for Mano Aloe. : Hololive
Goodbye Aloe... : Hololive
You've tried really hard : Hololive
I don't feel so good:) Artist : https://www.facebook.com/monster7320 : Hololive (This one in particular hurts.)
Understandably, many posts were made discussing the entire situation. As soon as the news hit, the new tab was flooded with posts about Aloe's graduation, and it cluttered the subreddit. It got to the point that any discussion posts outside the announcement thread needed to be deleted to keep the subreddit from devolving into utter chaos. Some fanarts stayed up, but nearly all posts about Aloe with the "Discussion" flair were removed for quite a while after the announcement, and people were asked to relocate to the megathread regarding her graduation for discussion. It should be noted that many were unaware of the grander picture, and only saw the moderators deleting posts related to Aloe, leading many to believe that they were forcefully trying to stifle any attempts at discussing Aloe's graduation. This was remedied quickly, but for the first couple of days many were angry to see Hololive deleting the individual discussion threads for seemingly no reason.
mods deleted my tribute video. it's just getting worse : Hololive
Not only that, but people began to criticize Cover Corp for their inability to protect her from the harassment. As stated, after the slew of mismanagement problems behind the scenes, this became the breaking point for a lot of fans. Cover Corp criticism and hatred spiked immensely, with some people berating and feeling disappointed for how Cover Corp handled the situation.
Cover Corp failed Aloe : VirtualYoutubers
About the Cover Corp hate : Hololive
I do, however, want to enlighten some people as to the possible reasons for their actions during this time, since this is very important as to how things were handled. I won’t try to defend or attack their actions, but I do want to make sense of some of the aspects happening during the entire incident.
- It is important to note that at the same time as Aloe’s suspension, another vtuber was going through a similar rough patch named Sio Kusunoki. While I am unfamiliar with the reason as to why the drama came about in the first place, there was quite a lot of negativity surrounding the incident. The main point is that in response to the hate she was receiving, she decided to continue streaming as usual and did not address the rumors in any capacity. Unfortunately, what resulted was a surge of doxxing, harassment, and vicious comments being left on anything related to her. The problem was that because she had decided to ignore the problem at large, those who took offense with it were immediately able to voice their dissatisfaction with her, and that led to a surge of dislikes on her videos and spamming in her chat. This is most likely the reason for the suspension on Aloe’s part. The idea behind the suspension was not only to visibly appear to be punishing Aloe to any antis, but also to make sure that she wasn’t targeted by waves of hate from the start. And as stated, it started to die down after a few days of inactivity, which was also seen with Lamy, Botan, and Polka’s Minecraft incident.
- During this time, it’s been said that Cover Corp was understaffed for many of their controversies. As many of you know from experience, Hololive has grown immensely overseas due to a multitude of factors including Covid, YouTube recommendations, and translations becoming popular, such as Fubuki’s Im Scatman video, Matsuri’s Band-aid video, Miko’s GTA N-word video, etc. At the time, Hololive had a sturdy fanbase that was exponentially growing. With the advent of Holofive, it was insane to believe that a vtuber could gain more than 100k subscribers less than a week before they debuted without even posting a video to YouTube, but Shishiro Botan managed to accomplish that easily. According to a comment by one of the staff members, Hololive had around 80 people working for their company, including CEO’s and talent managers. Take into account that during this time, the official company account had around 400k subs, not to mention the growing popularity of streamers like Pekora, Fubuki, and Korone, as well as the rest of Hololive. Their community was growing way more than their own staff were, which would most likely result in the slew of poor management decisions during the 2019-2020 year.
- Correct me if I’m wrong, but even now, Japanese law dictates that doxxing and online harassment is not illegal as long as it does not lead to physical altercations. So, technically, if you were to post someone’s address or private information online, as long as nothing physically happens to that person, that’s fair game. And that’s where the problem begins. The law literally states that doxxing, an action with the ability to ruin someone’s life, cannot be prosecuted under Japanese law. This was eventually taken more seriously after an incident of an idol being stabbed by an overzealous fan made headlines, but you can still dox someone with a relatively good chance of escaping without consequence.
Aki Rosenthal also came out rather quickly with a singing stream with another vtuber named ASHINO, who played the guitar alongside her.
【3D歌枠】25万人記念配信！Acoustic Session Live 1st 【ホロライブ/アキロゼ】
Aloe’s fellow genmates were also quick to show their support for her. Momosuzu Nene in particular was very vocal about her support for Aloe. At the time, there were major concerns with Aloe being depicted in official art or banners tied to Holofive; on the Hololive channel, Aloe’s avatar was no longer shown with the other four members, and the Aloe flair on the Hololive subreddit was legitimately considered for being removed. Nene, however, made her own choice, and decided to remember Aloe in her own special way. If you go onto her Twitter, her banner is a drawing of all the Holofive members, including Aloe. Even during the initial fallout, Nene was insistent on Aloe remaining a member of Holofive, regardless of what happened.
[Vtuber / Hololive] A message of departure from Shishiro Botan to Mano Aloe [Eng Sub]
【Hololive/Eng sub】Nene hopes everyone will not forget Mano Aloe
Lamy drew Aloe on her stream today : Hololive
The weeks following her retirement, the subreddit was often filled with bittersweet memes and discussion posts about people’s feelings for Aloe and her graduation. Some people were even so distraught that just looking at the rest of Holofive brought back memories of Aloe. Though since then, her fans have gotten better. Every so often, fanarts of her make their way on this subreddit, and while many were, and are still sad about her retirement, many have also come to terms with it and enjoy the occasional fanarts of her. To us, the Manotomos, she has left her mark on Hololive, even though she is long gone.
One last Comfy with Aloe : Hololive
Mano Aloe, by @0_71_Rain : Hololive
Mano Aloe : VirtualYoutubers
The Aftermath and Her LegacySo what has changed since her retirement? What’s become of Hololive’s 5th generation? What has Hololive done now that they’ve lost one of their idols? The simple answer is that while there are some problems, for the most part they are still going strong. One of the biggest changes that has come from Aloe’s incident is the formation of company measures against doxxing and harassment against their talents, not only from Cover Corp, but Ichikara (Nijisanji’s parent company) as well:
A Statement Regarding Measures Against the Harassment of Hololive Production Talents : Hololive
Ichikara (Nijisanji parent company) has established a team dedicated to "Fighting Libel, Abuse, Defamation, and Offensive Acts against Our Talents" : VirtualYoutubers
Before Aloe’s retirement, both of these companies did not contain any public statements regarding the protection of their talents that were heavily enforced, or seemed to be publicly. However, shortly after Aloe’s retirement, Ichikara came out with their statement seemingly out of nowhere. It’s been speculated that this had been in the works for a while now considering Nijisanji also faced similar harassment months prior to Aloe’s case, but it had been rushed forward in response to Aloe’s situation. Not too far afterwards, Hololive came out with their statement as well, and actually kept their promise; they’ve gone through with multiple C&D’s on channels leaking information from 4chan to YouTube:
"Anti V-Tuber" channels seem to be getting obliterated by Hololive
Hololive just DESTROYED "Anti V-Tuber" YouTube channel by sending Yagoo's Special Forces
Well what about the fanbase? Have they forgotten about Aloe after Hololive EN and everything that’s happened? Well I exist, and this post exists, so there’s that. But in all seriousness, many have not forgotten about Aloe, and continue to remember her to this day. Many continue to wear their Aloe flairs proudly, and others continue to remember Aloe’s influence in Hololive. Many have even used their experience with Aloe’s situation to make the most of Coco and Haachama’s situation by combating antis through reporting and laying low to wait for their idols to come back with great success. I’m typing this in advance, but I assume that her birthday is filled with warm posts from her fans. Hopefully, you’ll be able to send her your best wishes as well if you’d like.
Closing RemarksThis is where her story ends for now. But, the very short memories of her live on in those who were there to witness it. Perhaps in the future, those of us still in Hololive will smile when we remember the succubus that could have been. I hope that once her birthday comes around, you'll be able to join me in wishing her a happy birthday. Whether you were a fan of hers, or are new to Hololive, or just happened to stumble onto this post, I hope I was able to tell her story well.
Her name was Mano Aloe, and don’t you dare forget it.
Edit: Happy Birthday Aloe.