Easy VSL v3.5.25 Cracked - Create High Converting Videos
Select "Get Activation Code" to receive your own, unique activation code for our free DarkOrbit hack. Creality3D official online store to learn, buy, and get support. A serial can also be referred to as a "CD Key". BIG Update MTK Qualcomm Vivo Oppo Lg Sony & More. After the latest Windows 10 update, every time I open an office product, it tells me it can't find any Office products for my account, or it has a "Product Notice: Word hasn't been activated. You can then save your activity, which will appear in your History.
Hack account facebook for Android - APK Download
Activity code 11 Best Software images
Sign in the user with their Facebook Account and get the user's Facebook access token. IMDB For WordPress Free Download hop over to this site. More about myABB; Sign up. Welcome. The scraper collect details of Public Facebook Page using Facebook Graph API. Asian Drama Unlimited. I have created a Facebook Page and Posts scraper in Python.
Jarvee v126.96.36.199 Cracked 2020 Best Social Marketing Tool
Facebook Account Hacker V2.4 her latest blog. I only have backup v1.8 Source code, which means some feature in v1.9 - v2.1 isn't included in next update. One of the world's largest video sites, serving the best videos, funniest movies and clips. Facebook account hacker 2020 update v2.4.
|1||FORScan forum - Index page||50%|
|2||Free DarkOrbit Uridium, Credits, Experience, Ships, and||6%|
|3||XF2 - Word Count Search||13%|
|4||Website Auto Traffic Generator Ultimate V7.4 (WAT) Cracked||70%|
|5||Android - Parse with Facebook login - Possibly since APK||52%|
Keygen advanced SystemCare PRO Crack + Registration Key Free
FSX 2020 Software - The latest version FSX 2020 Software currently available for download and install. Best Innovative Games of 2020! This application is used TCP/Socket to communicate. Read writing from PRISM Live Studio. Fast, easy-to-use and full-featured file manager app with cloud integration. I mean you need to ask for permission first then your application will be under review and after approval from facebook, you can able to get information of others too.
- Download Easy Digital Downloads Social Login v2.4.3 Nulled
- MRT Crack V2.60 With Loader – MRT Dongle Latest Crack 2020
- How to get a serial number for Serum?: torrentlinks
- Facebook Account Hacker V2.4 (5 Full Downloads Found)
- IMyFone LockWiper Crack + Keygen Free Download 2020
- IPhone iBypasser V2.4 Ranzhie07 Unlock Tool Latest Update
- WPBakery 6.4.2 Nulled - Visual Composer Page Builder for
- Audacity 2.4.2 for Windows
- Download the latest version of Facebook Password Extractor
- FileFixation - Download Full Version Software Games Movies
- Download Facebook Hacker Pro V.4.4 Free 2020
- Newest 'facebook-graph-api-v2.4' Questions - Stack Overflow
Hacked kaspersky Total Security Code - TechTobo Forums
And accidentally, i forget to backup my Latest Source Code (v2.1 Source Code) when I reinstall my laptop. Facebook facebook-graph-api facebook-graph-api-v2.4 asked Sep 14 '15 at 0: 20. Facebook Account Hacker Uptade v Download How to hack someones Facebook account latest trick Facebook Hack Password Free Undetectable % Work. Windows-compatible webcam should work with the Photobooth Webcam, but for best results, use a high-quality webcam such as Microsoft Lifecam Cinema HD, Microsoft LifeCam Studio, Logitech. To prepare a video for Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter and Vimeo without any problems, VSDC Free Video Editor offers you special export profiles which significantly reduce the stress of selecting a suitable format and meeting all the requirements. Limit bot activity to periods with less than 10k registered users online.
- Android - Facebook Login - Documentation - Facebook for
- Most Popular Download Hack Videos
- DownloadKeeper - Download Software, TV Shows, Games
- Download - Cracky: Skype Account Hacker v2.4.6
- Renault Can Clip Reprogramming, what it is & how to do
- Comments on Softek IT Consult: FULL VERSION SOFTWARE
- NinjaGram v188.8.131.52 (Instagram bot) Cracked Full Version
Hack ios - Facebook Graph API GET request - Should contain
Sep Facebook Account Hacker Update v2. 4 Download Working fb tricks, hack hacking Yahoo Account. Developer Submission: Pages Manager for Facebook updated. Version Download and Install Instructions. People can choose to share their comment activity with their friends (and friends of their friends) on Facebook as well. The new Feel Good House expansion is awash in warm sounds ideal for any House track, from Tropical and Deep to. Download Hacker 101 Prank For Pc Choilieng.
Software Update for Fingerprint Recognition
It is currently in beta and free using the registration key that can be found in the forums (see licence). Nexon Game Card Generator V2 4 WORKING UPDATED APRIL 7th 20. If you want to be on our BETA team you must be level 25+. Enter your activation code and select "Activate". If you set up two-factor authentication, you'll be asked to enter a special login code or confirm your login attempt each time someone tries accessing Facebook from a computer or mobile device we don't recognize. Divi Theme, Extra Theme, and Divi Builder plugin.
1 million serial numbers of different softwares
Guests can post here too. This option can be activated by checking Show Friend's Faces in the configurator. In total there are 110 users online: 16 registered, 0 hidden and 94 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes) Most users ever online was 924 on Tue Sep 29, 2020 10: 20 pm. This tool is very important and you can hack different account in easy way. KeePass is a free open source password manager. Office Manager Director I Alumni, Internal Auditor I Executive Director Services Development Chief Data Associate Associate I Academic Technologies.
A Roadmap for Current Content (v.2.3.100)
- TL;DR Chart
- List of Bonus Bosses
- Links to Summon Recommendation Guides
- Miscellaneous Notes
※ Important Note: Aside from the Two Knights and Azure Rebel side episodes, everything else that is not part of the Main Story is optional. This means that if you do not want to fish, mine, or do Otherlands, etc., you are free to ignore those parts of this roadmap.
- Start the game
- As soon as you have control, open up the Menu, go to Other, and Activate ID Transfer. Screenshot your Transfer ID and password and then e-mail the image to yourself. This way you can recover your account in case of catastrophic failure. The Transfer ID is permanent and reusable.
- For the tutorial summon, it is recommended you choose Bivette as your character. Other popular options include Miyu and Ciel. All three have 5 star potential and can unlock bonus content specific to them, but Bivette has the most use in combat.
- Complete the Main Story up to Chapter 2
- If you haven't created a Transfer ID yet, go do it NOW. Linking to Facebook doesn't count. Linking to Google Play doesn't count. You are still at risk of losing your account if you need to reinstall.
- Open up the Menu, go to Inbox, and grab your 20 Chronos Stones. Open up the Menu, click the '+' at the top of the screen next to your Chronos Stones and grab your free 10 Chronos Stones from the shop. Remember to do this every day from now on for 30 Chronos Stones per day.
- Open up the Menu, go to Records, go to Symphony, and begin the prologue for the Persona 5 Collab: Bound Wills and the Hollow Puppeteer.
- Complete the Main Story up to Chapter 4 which should unlock the orange icon side quests. I recommend doing all the side quests in an area for the Chronos Stones before continuing on. In addition, finish any blue icon character quests available to get Chronos Stones (and later unlock more powerful abilities on the Skill Board).
- Complete the Main Story up to Chapter 8. At this point you should have enough Chronos Stones for your first 10-pull. Pull on whichever banner you want. Your main goal is simply to get enough useful characters to form a 6-man team.
- Complete the Main Story up to Chapter 11 (characters should be around level 20)
- Go to Acteul near the Man-Eating Marsh. Begin the 1000 Year Ark to unlock fishing and begin to slowly fish pools at your level (If you're trying to fight a turtle, you've gone too far). Ponds refresh every half hour.
- Begin spending your Green Keys on Hard Another Dungeons in the Blue Door (H-AD).
- Doing main story dungeons (such as H-Moonlight Forest, H-Industrial Ruins, H-Nadara Volacano, etc.) will get you EXP, materials for equipment, tomes and scripts for upgrading certain characters from 3 stars to 4 stars, and a 10% chance at light/shadow in specific dungeons for specific story characters.
- Doing the H-Sealed Realm: Transitory Time Space (commonly called the EXP dungeon, found by tapping the purple icon to the top right) gives you about 1 million EXP, EXP badges, and EXP scrolls. However, you will not get any materials, tomes, scripts, or light/shadow.
- If you get a White Key at the end of a dungeon, it unlocks the White Gate (Phantom Crystal Dimension). Go run it immediately because you can only have one White Key at a time. It will give you git and character upgrade materials as well as unlock the Paw Stamp Album. Once you have the Paw Stamp Album, make sure to talk to any cat you come across inside the PCD.
- Begin fighting Uquaji (found at the far left door next to the fishing spot in the Spacetime Rift). He comes back every 24 hours with a few more levels.
- Begin filling out your Cat Catalog (obtained after returning to the Moonlight Forest).
- Complete the Main Story up to Chapter 13 (characters should be around level 32)
- If you've completed the Persona 5 prologue from Step 2, go to the Baruoki Tavern to start the Persona 5 Collab event. Complete the entire Collab to get 5 star Joker and 5 star Morgana. Make sure to get all the badges from the dungeon (including a +20% EXP badge!) as well as their level 60 personal weapons.
- Go to Unigan near the gate to the Karek Swampland. Complete the Two Knights side episode until VH-Miglance Labyrinth (Unigan) is unlocked. Begin spending your Red Keys here to start getting the rewards.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Once any Red Key dungeon has been unlocked, it is recommended that you continue focusing on the Main Story up to Chapter 25 while making sure to spend all your daily keys, both green and red. The sooner you finish the Main Story, the sooner you can begin collecting Tsubura's Gems (see section 12.9/12.i).
- Go to Elzion Gamma District. Complete the Lost Tome side episode until Treasure Quests are unlocked. Continue to work through this episode as your level allows.
- If you have Miyu, begin Other Story: Little Princess' Little Big Adventure in Miglance Palace.
Each chapter refreshes after 22 hours.(As of v.2.4.100 there is no longer a waiting period) Just go as far as you can and if you find yourself underleveled, put it on hold and come back later.
- Keep fishing.
- Continue the Main Story
- Once you hit level 40, go to Elzion Theta District. Complete IDA Part 1 until VH-Saki's Dream World is unlocked. Stop spending your Red Keys on Two Knights and begin spending your Red Keys here instead to start getting the rewards. Make sure to also do all the bonus activities related to IDA Part 1 (see here).
- Farm the two overworld Horrors in Miglance Labyrinth every 6 hours to finish off Two Knights and get all the rewards. They are located down the well next to the Unigan Tavern on floors 2 and 5.
- After completing IDA Part 1, complete the 1000 Year Ark until VH-Dragon Palace is unlocked. Begin spending your Red Keys here to start getting the rewards. Don't forget to check the sparkles hidden throughout the dungeon for black pearls. The number of stacked turtles at the start of the dungeon will let you know how many there are. Make sure to also do all the bonus activities related to the 1000 Year Ark (see here).
- Begin challenging Azami and Cerrine. They start at level 40 and respawn
every 6 hours(As of v.2.4.100 there is no longer a waiting period) with 10 additional levels up to a maximum level of 80. Azami can be found in the Serena Coast. Cerrine can initally be found on the 2nd Floor of IDA School H Block after you complete IDA Part 1, but will move to the 3rd Floor Classroom for 2nd-4th fights and the Sky Terrace for the 5th fight. Defeating them will recruit them to your roster.
- Did you remember to keep fishing?
- Complete the Main Story up to Chapter 16. Begin challenging the Flame Eater (Gariyu). It starts at level 40 and respawns
every 6 hours(As of v.2.4.100 there is no longer a waiting period) with 10 additional levels. It can initially be found in the Zol Planes but will move to a different location every time it respawns. You can find the locations here. Defeating it will allow you to fight Gariyu to recruit him to your roster.
- Complete the Main Story up to Chapter 18. If you have Ciel, begin Other Story: Foreign Skies and the Ship to Freedom in Elzion Gamma District.
Each chapter refreshes after 6 hours.(As of v.2.4.100 there is no longer a waiting period) Just go as far as you can and if you find yourself underleveled, put it on hold and come back later.
- Complete the Main Story up to Chapter 21 (characters should be around level 45)
- Visit the various locations offered on the Riftbreaker's main deck to unlock access to Nilva and Rucyana Sands (which leads to Zarbo). In Zarbo, go into the rightmost house on the center lane and tap the straw dummy (it does not have an exclamation mark) to gain access to Sarupa and Charol Plains.
- Begin the Time Mine side episode. You'll want to stop by here every half hour or so when the sparkles respawn.
- Go do the hidden quest chain for the Adamantine Weapon. You can only get one weapon and your decision is permanent so choose carefully.
- If you don't see yourself continuing the story anytime soon, use your Green Keys in H-Tower of Stars to farm levels and materials needed for level 52 and 60 equipment. Otherwise, use them to farm points for side episodes other than the 1000 Year Ark.
- Are you still fishing?
- Complete the Main Story up to Chapter 22
- Go to the Unigan inn. Begin the First Knight and the Holy Sword side episode (requires completion of Two Knights). Completing this side episode gets you a free 5 star character, Deirdre. Make sure to also do all the bonus activities related to the First Knight (see here) which can reward you with things like VC grasta, armor, and a second Adamantine Weapon.
- Finish the Main Story (characters should be around level 55)
- Go to Unigan near the gate to the Serena Coast and unlock the Royal Theater. You can cast your characters in different roles of a play and you are awarded chronos stones the first time you get a Disappointing, Excellent, or MAX review for each play.
- Go to Baruoki in the Mayor's House and do the two part quest chain beginning with To You of Days Long Past to get the ULTIMANIA Hammer. It can be upgraded through fighting specific enemies so keep an eye out for them as you continue to play.
- Go to Baruoki in the Mayor's House and do the quest for The Cat's Tale Beyond It's Territory. This will let you explore new locations as Varuo. You can get grasta and cat equipment this way.
- After doing Step 3 above, go start the Cat Battles. Your goal is to finish the quest "Dance the Paw-Rondo!" located in a hidden extended area east of Last Island. If you have Bivette, come back after finishing the quest to unlock a second quest and additional Cat Battles. Finishing the second quest will unlock Bivette's 5 star potential and leveling cat!Bivette to level 40 will give you enough Flame Witch Psalms to upgrade Bivette to 5 stars.
- If you have not gotten all the rewards from the Two Knights or IDA Part 1 side episodes, use your Green Keys to finish collecting points.
- If you do not have any side episodes to farm, use your Green Keys to farm H-Ruins of Rucyana for levels, EXP scrolls, git, and scripts.
- Begin spending your Red Keys to farm VH-Moonlight Forest, Industrial Ruins, and Nadara Volcano for levels, materials, tomes, scripts, and (if you're doing VH-Industrial Ruins) light for Amy. You also want to try and get the Sun Tome, Empress Tome, and Flame Lord Tome from these VH dungeons respectively.
- You will also unlock the VH-Sealed Realm: Transitory Time Space and Ephemeral Time Space. Doing VH-Transitory Time Space gives you about 1.7 million EXP, EXP badges, EXP scrolls, and a chance at treatises. Doing VH-Ephemeral Time Space gives you about 800k git, Git Badges, Gold Lumps, and a chance at treatises (it is recommended to wait until after Chapter 51 when you gain access to Gold Weapons). However, neither of these dungeons will give you any materials, tomes, scripts, or light/shadow.
- You will begin earning Tsubura's Gems for completing VH dungeons. You might want to consider saving 400 of these in case you need to buy treatises for an AS sidegrade. Any extras are best used to buy Red Keys to run additional VH dungeons. On average, this is superior to buying Chant Scripts with them. You can earn up to 120 of these a week.
- Finish the Lost Tome side episode if you have not done so already to get Sophia to 5 stars.
- Finish challenging Azami and upgrade her to 5 stars.
- Finish challenging Cerrine and upgrade her to 5 stars.
- Finish challenging Flame EateGariyu and then upgrade him to 5 stars.
- Begin to fight the original bonus bosses for the achievements/Chronos Stones (Goblin King, Red Dawn, True Chronos Menas, Imbrium Basin). Note that Red Dawn and Imbrium Basin are part of the ULTIMANIA Hammer upgrade quest so you might want to hold off on killing them until you reach that point.
- Once you reach around level 60, if you have any characters that are capable of getting a Manifestation Weapon, go do the initial battle in the Spacetime Rift located in the room furthest in the back. Once you get the weapon, keep it equipped on anyone in your currently active party so it gains EXP up to level 10. The fastest way to level them is through the Sealed Realm: Transitory Time Space AD. The current list of characters able to get a Manifestation Weapon are: Anabel, Azami, Bertrand, Cerrine, Cetie, Deirdre, Dewey, Ewan, Felmina, Gariyu, Isuka, Laclair, Lokido, Melina, Mighty, Myrus, Nagi, Shanie, Shion, Suzette, Toova, and Tsukiha.
- The fish ponds miss you. T_T
- Begin Ogre Wars, Part 1 (requires completion of Two Knights) (characters should be level 60+)
- Once you get to Konium, talk to the trader in the tavern. Collect all the Cruel Angel's gear and begin upgrading the Staff and Necklace. You can find a map for all of the special materials here.
- Go to the Elzion Cargo Station. Complete IDA Part 2 (requires completion of IDA Part 1) until H-Mayu's Dream World is unlocked. Begin spending your Green Keys here to get all the rewards. Make sure to do all the bonus activities related to IDA Part 2 (see here).
- Go to the Charol Plains towards the north end of the map. Complete the Celestial Tower until H-Dogma Tower is unlocked. Begin spending your Green Keys here to get all the rewards. This side episode has extremely high requirements for the final rewards despite the recent buff so feel free to take your time once you've finished the side episode.
- Finish off Other Story: Little Princess' Little Big Adventure. If your team is lacking 5 star units, run VH-Forest of Forgetfulness (Miglance Palace) until you have enough Princess Psalms to upgrade Miyu to 5 stars.
- Finish off Other Story: Foreign Skies and the Ship to Freedom. If your team is lacking 5 star units, run VH-Hanging Garden (Garden Island) until you have enough Melodist Psalms to upgrade Ciel to 5 stars.
- You have new fishing pools in the Ancient Battlefield and Snake Neck Igoma so take advantage of them.
- Finish Ogre Wars, Part 1
- Spend just enough Green and Red Keys to run H- and VH-Snake Liver Damaku in order to finish upgrading the Cruel Angel's Staff and Necklace to +10. Don't run this dungeon again unless you literally have nothing to do.
- If your team is lacking 5 star units, buy as many Dragon Bearer Psalms as necessary to upgrade Aldo to 5 stars.
- Just keep fishing.
- Begin Ogre Wars, Part 2
- Once you get to the Haunted Cheateau and Toto Dreamland, collect all the Toto's gear and begin upgrading the Ring. If you use Renri, upgrade the Ax. If you use a bow-based support (e.g. Ciel), upgrade the Bow. If you use a hammer-based healer, upgrade the Hammer. If you use a spear-based tank, upgrade the Spear. You can find a map for the locations of the Toto marks to get the weapons here. You can find a map for the locations of the armor here.
- If your team is lacking 5 star units, buy 10 Brawler Psalms and upgrade Amy to 5 stars.
- Just keep fishing.
- Finish Ogre Wars, Part 2
- Go to Ratle to unlock the jump rope minigame in Konium and Baruoki.
- Hopefully you've finished the Time Mine side episode and collected all the rewards. If not, keep working at it.
- Go to the Riftbreaker's main deck. Complete the Azure Rebel side episode until H-Former KMS HQ is unlocked. Begin spending your Green Keys here to get all the rewards.
- Go to IDA School H Block outside the IDEA Operations Room. Complete IDA Part 3 (requires completion of IDA Part 2). No keys are required. Finishing this episode rewards you with a an extremely powerful yet free level 60 5 star character, Mana. After finishing this side episode, take your time grinding out the rest of your friendship points in Lord of Mana to collect all the rewards.
- Go to Rinde and begin Devilishness Revived (requires completion of Celestial Tower). This event consists of a series of battles that respawn
every 6 hours(As of v.2.4.100 there is no longer a waiting period) in a different location. Do this 5 times to unlock Cyrus's 5 star potential. Feel free to move on and come back later if the fights are too difficult.
- Begin Rebirth of the Beast King. This event consists of a series of battles in different locations with no cooldown between battles. After the 5th battle, you unlock Guildna's 5 star potential. Feel free to move on and come back later if the fights are too difficult.
- Begin IDA Part 2: After Incidents in the Elzion Cargo Station (requires completion of IDA Part 2). This event consists of a series of battles that respawn
every 6 hours(As of v.2.4.100 there is no longer a waiting period) in a different location. Do this 5 times to get AS Saki. Feel free to move on and come back later if the fights are too difficult.
- Begin One Other Ordeal in the Elzion Theta District (requires completion of the Azure Rebel). This event consists of a series of battles.
The first three can be done with no cooldown while the last two each spawn 6 hours after the previous battle.(As of v.2.4.100 there is no longer a waiting period) After the 5th battle, you unlock Riica's 5 star potential and personal weapon. Feel free to move on and come back later if the fights are too difficult.
- Go do the hidden quest chain to upgrade your Adamantine Weapon. You can only get one type of upgrade and your decision is permanent so choose carefully.
- Go to Unigan and begin the AS Gariyu questline (requires completion of all three of his character quests as well).
The first three battles and the last two battles can be done back-to-back but there is a 6 hour delay between the 3rd and 4th battles.(As of v.2.4.100 there is no longer a waiting period)
- Just keep fishing, fishing, fishing...
- Begin Tales from the East: Return of the Goddess of Time
- Go to the Izana Tavern and start investigating the rumors. It takes the guy 30 minutes to finish investigating each rumor.
- Go to Narsham and participate in the minigames to farm Silver and Gold tokens. Silver Tokens can be traded for souvenirs. Collecting all the souvenirs will only reward 5 Chronos Stones so it's not quite worth the time investment. Gold Tokens can be traded for Gold Weapons that boost the amount of gold earned in battle. It's best to equip these weapons before entering the Ruins of Rucyana or the Ephemeral Time Space.
- What do we do? We fish, fish, fish... (There aren't any new fishing locations so just keep fishing the old ones).
- Finish Goddess of Time
- Begin to equip your main units with Cherry Blossom weapons and Discipline/Tempered armor (crafted from materials that come from the new zones in Garulea) and then start upgrading them. For weapons, the Staff, Sword, Bow, Fists, and Hammer are all worth upgrading. The Katana is worth upgrading if you have Elga or AS Shion. The armors increase max HP/MP. Note that there is only one Master of the Attic (Horror), which means you can only get 1 Steel Mouse Skin every 6 hours.
- Use your Green Keys to farm Present Garulea Continent AD for high level Grasta. Even if your light/shadow level is low, you can still collect Junk/Paint Materials/Cat Emas inside the dungeon to trade for rewards.
- With Present Garulea Continent AD unlocked, you should also start buying Green Keys with Tsubura's Gems from the Nopaew Emporium.
- Oh ho ho! How I love to fish!
- Begin Goddess of Time Volume 2 Part 1
- Make sure to do all of the sidequests as you progress the story. One of them in Chapter 61 will give you a Jadeite of Attack plus a Power of Agony (Lance) grasta.
- After Chapter 55, you will gain the ability to create VC grasta from your unused upgrade tomes at the present time Cat Shrine.
- After Chapter 58, you will gain Strawboy. If you level him up to at least level 60, you can return to Zami to reincarnate him. Each reincarnation increases his starting level by 1 (up to a maximum of starting level of 60). Each reincarnation at level 80 will also increase his light value by 1.
- After Chapter 60, you will gain the ability to create True VC grasta at the future Cat Shrine. To unlock this ability, you will need to complete a short quest requiring the collection of 88 charms. A map of the charm locations can be found on the wiki here.
- Finish Goddess of Time Volume 2 Part 1
- Once you finish collecting all the limited grasta from Present Garulea Continent AD, switch over to farming Ancient Garulea Continent AD instead.
- Begin to equip your main units with Dragon Bone weapons and Active/Silence armor (crafted from materials that come from the new zones in Garulea) and then start upgrading them. For weapons, the Ax and Bow are worth upgrading. The Hammer is potentially worth upgrading. The armors increase HP/MP regen while in reserves and have the same stats as the Discipline/Tempered Armor.
- Buy or farm any remaining Psalms needed to upgrade your story characters. This should be done together with VC grasta farming.
- If you haven't already, buy or farm Aldo's remaining Dragon Bearer Psalms and upgrade him to 5 stars.
- If you haven't already, buy or farm Amy's remaining Brawler Psalms and upgrade her to 5 stars.
- If you haven't already, buy or farm Cyrus's remaining Brave Storm Psalms and upgrade him to 5 stars. Note that this is low priority and you can save your Red Keys/Tsubura's Gems if you don't plan on using him.
- If you haven't already, buy or farm Helena's remaining Xeno-Legion Psalms and upgrade her to 5 stars. Note that this is low priority and you can save your Red Keys/Tsubura's Gems if you don't plan on using her.
- If you haven't already, buy or farm Guildna's remaining Sovereign Psalms and upgrade him to 5 stars. Note that this is low priority and you can save your Red Keys/Tsubura's Gems if you don't plan on using him.
- If you haven't already, buy or farm Riica's remaining Gratinel Psalms and upgrade her to 5 stars. Note that this is low priority and you can save your Red Keys/Tsubura's Gems if you don't plan on using her.
- Endgame stuff (in no particular order)
- Use your Red Keys to finishing collecting all the rewards from the side episodes. Afterward, use your Red Keys to farm for story character light/shadow to reach the AD reward thresholds (Ruins of Rucyana: 96, VH-AD: 120, Otherlands: 180, Present Garulea Continent: 240 and 360).
- While you can try to farm for VH-Otherlands weapons, farming for Grasta in Present Garulea Continent AD provides an easier and faster power boost for the same number of Green Keys. If you still want to farm VH-Otherlands, your choices are: Baruoki, Ratle, and Elzion. Which one you do depends on what weapons you want and what team composition you have. While difficulty is subjective, I'd rate them Baruoki > Elzion = Ratle (from hardest to easiest). I recommend farming upgrades for either Bulk Faust (for Amy) or Aceto Vita (for any staff users). Note that there are Eastern/Eight Demon weapons with similar (but slightly weaker) effects for far less grind.
- If you have finished leveling your Manifestation Weapons to level 10, go back and do the second fight to finish powering them up. This fight will be much more difficult!
- Go to Konium and talk to the elder to refight the armors from Rebirth of the Beast King to upgrade the Sword of Despair.
- Go to Purgatory and refight the Elementals 3 times each to upgrade the elemental weapons.
- Finish fishing by catching all the Lake Horrors and then go fight Leviathan.
- Go fight level 90 Flame Eater while you're at it.
- Finish 1000 Another Dungeons to fight the Nameless Girl.
- You didn't forget about Uquaji, did you?
- Fight the Present Garulea Eight Demons from the rumors to get their weapons. (Guide courtesy of u/Living_Green)
- Fight the Antiquity Garulea Eight Demons after solving their riddles to get their weapons. (Guide courtesy of u/EdenBoy03)
- Fight the remaining superbosses: Insula Ventorum, Mimi, Rotte Rivel, Zennon Shadow, Melvillithan, Regenwurm, Terra Nivium, and the Baruoki Mayor. Note that Insula Ventorum is part of the ULTIMANIA Hammer upgrade quest so you might want to hold off on killing it until you reach that point. Farming Rotte Rivel and Regenwurm is the most efficient way to get everything from the Cat Road vendors in Moonlight Forest and Sarupa respectively.
- Finish all your collection achievements (including the armors from H-Otherlands).
- Finish leveling and upgrading all your characters.
- Find all 100 cats and level them all to level 50 through cat battles. Don't forget to go back to the Spurr-ace Colony to fight the Four Heavenly Kitties.
- Reincarnate your Strawboy all the way to 255 light.
- Go back and finish getting max friend points for every companion in Lord of Mana, even if you've already gotten the final chant script, for bragging rights.
- Fully upgrade your fishing gear and catch 150 of every single fish including the Lake Lords and Rinde Sunfish.
- Mourn the loss of your social life as you wait for the next patch to drop.
|Level||Main Story (Completed)||Side Episodes||Events with Timers||Green Keys||Red Keys||Miscellaneous|
|1||Chapter 2||Persona 5 Prologue||Set Transfer ID|
|20||Chapter 11||1000 Year Ark||Fishing||H-AD||Orange and Blue quests|
|32||Chapter 13||Persona 5||Little Princess|
|Two Knights||Miglance Labyrinth||Miglance Labyrinth|
|Lost Tome||Treasures and Auction|
|40||IDA Part 1||Miglance Horrors||Saki's Dream||Saki's Dream|
|Azami||Dragon Palace||Dragon Palace|
|Chapter 18||Foreign Skies|
|45||Chapter 21||Time Mine||Tower of Stars||Adamantine Weapon|
|Chapter 22||First Knight|
|55||Finish Story||Cat Battles||Finish Side Episodes||VH-Moonlight Forest||Royal Theater|
|Ruins of Rucyana||VH-Industrial Ruins||Ultimania Hammer|
|VH-Nadara Volcano||Cat Beyond It's Territory|
|60||Ogre Wars Part 1||IDA Part 2||Mayu's Dream||Cruel Angel's Gear|
|Celestial Tower||Dogma Tower|
|60+||Finish Ogre Wars Part 1||Snake Liver Damaku||Snake Liver Damaku||Upgrade Aldo to 5 stars|
|Ogre Wars Part 2||Toto's Gear|
|Finish Ogre Wars Part 2||Azure Rebel||Devilishness Revived||Former KMS HQ||Upgrade Amy to 5 stars|
|IDA Part 3||Rebirth of the Beast King||Jump Rope|
|IDA Part 2: After Incidents||Upgrade Adamantine Weapon|
|GoT Part 1||Present Eight Demons|
|Finish GoT Part 1||Present Garulea Continent||Finish Side Episodes||Farm Eastern Weapons|
|GoT Vol 2 Part 1||Farm Strawboy Materials|
|Endgame||Antiquity Garulea Continent||Finish Side Episodes||Farm Eastern Weapons|
|Farm Light/Shadow/VC grasta||Fight Bonus Bosses|
- 1.0 Bosses
- Goblin King (Moonlight Forest, deepest area, requires Goblin Loincloth)
- Red Dawn (Zol Plains, northeast corner)
- Imbrium Basin (Last Island, northwest corner)
- True Chronos Menas (Records Room Chronos Umbra, Elzion Pathway boss room)
- Flame Eater (Corinda Plains, up the southwest vine, requires recruitment of Gariyu)
- Leviathan (Ocean Palace, requires completion of Ocean Palace and victory over all Lake Lords)
- Nameless Girl (Spacetime Rift, requires completion of 1000 Another Dungeons)
- Uquaji (Spacetime Rift, westernmost door)
- 1.5 Bosses
- Insula Ventorum (Hidden passage behind Macminal Museum, requires key from final room in the museum)
- Mimi (Toto Dreamland)
- Zennon Shadow (Records Room Ogres Spike, boss room)
- Melvillithan (Ogres Spike, east of Dominion Spire, requires Resonance Box)
- The full power 4 Elementals in Purgatory without using the items (there are no actual rewards but they're still a fun challenge)
- 2.0 Bosses
- Rotte Rivel (Moonlight Forest, extended area east of the healing point, requires travelling there first as Varuo)
- Regenwurm (Cat Road, extended area in the northeast corner of Sarupa, requires travelling there first as Varuo)
- 8 Demons (Present Garulea, all over the place, requires talking to rumor monger at Izana tavern first)
- 8 Demons (Antiquity Garulea, all over the place, requires talking to man in Gadaro first)
- Terra Nivium (Sky Fortress Eeza down the elevator, requires code from KMS)
- Baruoki Mayor (Baruoki, complete all the tutorial missions given by the mayor and find the cane in Moonlight Forest)
- Celestial Mushroom (Rippling Forest, hidden area immediately east of the exit of the northern most map)
- Berserk Tempered Hound (Parallel Unigan Underground Path)
- Go set up your Transfer ID right now if you haven't already. You have been warned!
- Use your food! You can always get new food by resting at an inn.
- Only use your chronos on pulls! If you die in battle, you can force close the game and reload before the battle as long as you don't go past the defeat screen.
- Gear isn't an exceptionally big deal before endgame. Just wear what you can get. If you're running Another Dungeons, you should be getting a decent amount of materials. Also, look into getting the treasure chests hidden behind Horrors to lessen the amount of materials you need to grind. Once you get past Chapter 26, the Cruel Angel's and Toto's gear should last you until the Eastern continent.
- These are the best dungeons for battle EXP outside of the EXP dungeon:
|Dungeon||Total EXP||EXP w/o Horrors|
|VH-Snake Liver Damaku||662094||558318|
|VH-Beast King's Castle||611173.5||507397.5|
- The Megathread of Megathreads
- The AE Wiki
- Altema (Use Google Translate JP>EN)
- Global Notice API
- Japanese Notice API
- Added links to GL and JP notice APIs
- Added links to F2P summoning guides
- Added new Bonus Boss section
- Added First Knight side episode
- Added Cat Battles
- Added Goddess of Time Vol.2 stuff including Antiquity Eight Demons
- Added the Sealed Realm: Ephemeral Time Space
- Revised some wording
Edit: Changed wording regarding AD names for Forest of Forgetfulness and Hanging Garden as pointed out by u/Durzel_Whitesteel
Edit: Fixed typo for Terra Nivium thanks to u/Typical-Cookie, fully updated guide to 2.3.100
Edit: Added AS Gariyu questline thanks to u/_cHiKiTo_.
RIDE YOUR MLA LIKE A RACEHORSE
Demand an internal review of the decisions being made, based on fairness, and the current conditions of this province. They aren't listening. They continue to deflect, justify, and invalidate those who are on the front lines and the ones most affected socially and financially from this pandemic.
Copied from a friend's Facebook post:
"Let us review Pallister's moves to stem the pandemic in Manitoba which shattered the daily COVID count today with 480 cases.
1.) He provided every senior a cheque for $200 in the early days of the pandemic to offset increased costs associated with COVID. He now allows seniors to die daily in care homes overrun with the virus and claims criticism of his government's response is due to partisanship. How about the fact that people do not want to see their family members die? Every. Single. Death was preventable. https://www.cbc.ca/.../mlas-personal-care-home-deaths...
2.) Senior managers from MB Health recently put a callout for more staff for contact tracing (currently a nine day lag according to the SECOND Public Health letter I received two days ago from my kid's school), and posted numerous jobs with a call out for staff to provide additional front-line services. https://sharedhealthmb.ca/.../2020-10-19-health-care.../
All for a provincial health system that apparently is not at its "breaking point" yet: https://www.cbc.ca/.../health-care-system-covid-19...
Not sure how this would work when you consolidated unions and have thumbed your nose at the health care system in the name of "reform" (code for we run our province like a business). https://www.cbc.ca/.../staff-exhausted-surgeons-quitting...
The Health Minister recently indicated that the health care system needs reform in the middle of a pandemic: https://globalnews.ca/.../job-cuts-manitoba-health-care/
Bear in mind this is a health care system the Premier has openly attacked since taking office in 2016. His government's actions have directly led to reduced services and staffing. https://www.cbc.ca/.../st-boniface-emergency-room-patient...
In addition, his Health minister flirts with anti-maskers and conspiracy theorists in the middle of a pandemic. https://www.cbc.ca/.../manitoba-health-minister-anti-mask...
3.) The premier and his government began the #RestartMB campaign in August to jump-start the provincial economy after the initial lockdown and flattening of the curve. The Premier declared that the province must "learn to live (And die?) with the virus". https://www.cbc.ca/.../manitoba-restart-ad-campaign-1...
The provincial liberal leader had a frank assessment: "I don't understand why they would do this when we could be facing a second wave [of COVID-19 cases] in the fall, it doesn't really do anything. It's pure self-promotion."
Don't forget that the Cons spent $425,000 on an ad campaign (https://www.cbc.ca/.../restart-manitoba-ad-campaign-1...) to re-open the province while bemoaning that the CERB benefit stopped people from returning to work. https://www.cbc.ca/.../brian-pallister-announcement-1...
The pandemic has been an opportunity to look at reforming the welfare state so those most impacted by a major event receive the support they require. From a recent article I reviewed:
"The pandemic has served to expose the profound weaknesses of the Canadian welfare state. It has become increasingly clear that the very workers who now ensure the operations of grocery stores, and provide medications and care for the elderly, among other important work, deserve job security, a living wage, access to affordable housing, and free public transit. One would hope that the income programs created to support Canadian households and businesses for the duration of the pandemic and efforts towards improved care management at long-term care facilities would become permanent features and serve as the basis for broader restructuring."
Hence the federal government's caucus review of a guaranteed basic income: https://www.cbc.ca/.../guaranteed-basic-income-priorities...
4.) The province was quick to switch to remote learning in the early days of the pandemic when there was only ONE confirmed case, and thee presumptive cases on March 13th in order to "get ahead" of the virus.
In the subsequent months they have decided in person schooling is safe but only to ensure that kids are back in school so parents can go to work and the economy keeps moving. Today we have over 2800 active cases and schools remain open. Make sure you thank your teachers for risking their lives. Almost forgot, we are awaiting the results of their education review that will likely errode the public school system:
For some perspective, today's COVID bulletin lists too many school exposures to count.
But schools are safe. Don't forget that this government refused to provide parents with online learning measures unless there are immuno-comprorised children or family members at home. The province is sitting on 86 million dollars that could be used to fund schools to manage during the pandemic, yet schools are forced to fundraise for PPE?
Fuck this government and their bullshit.
5.) The provincial government in Manitoba is a joke. Premier Brian Pallister, his Health Minister Cameron Friesen, and Education Minister (former Health Minister) Kelvin Goertzen do not give a damn about the people of this province, and ensuring the safety of everyone. They have blood on their hands and they should resign for the betterment of everyone in this province.
Contact the Premier and express your frustrations. I imagine there is more than enough to go around (the following was at the end of August). It is sad when I look at Doug Ford and what he has done and think "Not too shabby compared to Pallister".
Here is Brian Pallister's contact information:
Email: [email protected]
Office: Room 204 Legislative Building 450 Broadway Winnipeg, MB R3C 0V8 Phone: (204) 945-3714 Fax: (204) 949-1484
Constituency Office: Unit 143-99 Scurfield Blvd. Winnipeg, MB R3Y 1Y1 Phone: (204) 489-0828 Email: [email protected]
Contact your MLA: https://www.gov.mb.ca/.../members/mla_list_constituency.html
Don't know who your MLA is? https://www.electionsmanitoba.ca/en/Voting/MyVotingInfo
Do not forget this when the opportunity arises to vote this clown out of office. Stay safe."