|1||MSN Games - Free Online Games||49%|
|2||Running Games - Two Player Games||57%|
|3||Complemento - Browse /complemento/complemento-0.4b at||79%|
|4||Teach, Learn, and Make with Raspberry Pi||60%|
|5||Full Softwares, Games and Videos........!! !: Ultimate||52%|
|6||Chess.com - Play Chess Online - Free Games||40%|
|7||Web Video Collection 6 Torrent 34 - Emigrar a Australia||69%|
Activation code download DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer from
Amazon.com: Raspberry Pi 4B Full Official Desktop Computer see this site. The DarKness binDer The FatRat Themeforest themes TiG3R RAT v1.0 Tiger Tool Toolkit Tools top hacking tools Topher Topher Crypter Cracked Topher Crypter Cracked free Topher Crypter Cracked free fud Topher Crypter Cracked fud crypter Topher Crypter download tor browser for windows 10 tor browser training tor internet browser TorCT PHP RAT TorCT. With the last open source retrogaming console The Recalbox. Select Your Cookie Preferences.
Home - PlayOnLinux - Run your Windows applications on
New applications, compatibility with X, and related subprojects (such as making Mesa or the newly-released OpenGL SI not reliant on X) are priorities.
Download eNGLISH FUN&FAN CLUB: PORTFOLIO CLASS 4B: FAMILIES
Our objective is to create a different gaming experience for our users using pre-hacks. Just Turn on Unknown. Quickly store all your projects and research in one file you can send to colleagues or customers. Download SB Game Hacker.
Log in to your Epic Games account
Old and new, including classics like Doom, Half-Life or GTA franchises. OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) is free and open source software for video recording and live streaming. Aurora 0.5b by Phoenix - Aurora releases. RAM Game List: Games that you play on the PC with 4GB RAM (2020) 4GB RAM is a fair amount of RAM to run the games like Far Cry 3, even Far Cry 4. Not to mention that Far Cry 4 has amazing graphics.
Key how to configure Xena RAT 2.0 Cracked Archives
Scientific Games Corporation you could try here. There are crack groups who work together in order to crack software, games, etc. This Pi fan not only can be used for Raspberry Pi 2/ 3B / 3B+ / 4B and Pi Zero/Zero W, but also compatible with other development board. For class sizes of 30 or less it is free and unlimited.
ICU Gigasoft Games: SMRPG: Seven Sages patch v1.5.4b to 1
The Raspberry Pi 4B has the most processing power of the Pi range, but it's still small and low powered. Good quality leads that snap and break far less than other brands. Crack by Kindly PopCap Games Unlock Patch By Hack_ThE_PaRaDiSe. Take a look and leave a comment.
Best TFT Team Comps (Patch 10.23, Set 4 Fates)
Dilmur is an adventurous game containing date-sim elements. All ETH 2.0 clients I tried (even Nimbus) don't work in the 32-bit userland that comes with Raspbian Buster, the native OS for the Raspberry Pi. Make Remote Play SFO Flag obsolete (for disc games). Hello Select your address Best Sellers Today's Deals New Releases Gift Ideas Electronics Books Customer Service Home Computers Gift Cards Subscribe and save Coupons Sell.
File sharing and storage made simple
Front Door 0.4b is a PHP script for Authentication scripts design by Davide Gaido. Explore the Neverland Orphanage, a huge creepy orphanage managed by the orphans, delivered with level design that tells a short story in every room. They include new atv games such as ATV Quad Moto Racing and top atv games such as ATV Quad Moto Racing, Uphill Rush, and Stunt Dirt Bike. Whatever your favorite game category, you can find it at BGames.
- Ffmpeg - How to enable hardware support for H.264 encoding
- Key + crack (all) part 45 - Computer Tips and Download
- Nero 126.96.36.199b Ultra Edition 7.0.2734
- LIRC - Browse /LIRC/0.9.4b at SourceForge.net
- The Sims 4 Download PC + Crack - SKY OF GAMES
- Download OneShot: Sniper Assassin Beta 0.4b APK File (com
- Zombie Games - Two Player Games
- Super Smash Flash 2 v9.0 - Play Free Online Web Games
- Nero 188.8.131.52b Ultra Edition (7 Downloads Available)
Serial key amazon.com: Linksys (EA6350-4B) Wi-Fi Router for Home
The method to install Sims 4 Pc crack is – * Unzipping the crack from zip file is the first thing, and it will require your attention. American video game publisher and developer founded by Bill Stealey and Sid Meier in 1982. Trump likely to resume 'public engagements' on Saturday despite COVID-19 diagnosis. Click Cafiine button to start Cafiine server NOTE: Mobile network may give you the wrong IP Wii U: 1) Launch Wii U Browser 2) Enter the IP Address shown by the app into the browser 3) A web page will pop up allowing you to select what payload to load.
Freeware Files.com - Free Download Page for Pencil v0.4.4b
Web hacker 0 4b games. Amazon Web Services Scalable Cloud Computing Services: Audible Download Audio Books: DPReview Digital Photography: IMDb Movies, TV & Celebrities: Shopbop Designer Fashion Brands: Amazon Business Everything For Your Business: Prime Now 2-Hour Delivery on Everyday Items: Amazon. Broadcom Ethernet NIC NetLink Driver 184.108.40.206b for Windows. Happy Clicks features a collection of interactive online games designed especially for babies, toddlers, and preschool kids with brightly-colored effects that will keep them delighted.
- Burning Ground 0.4b Mutiplayer Test video - Mod DB
- The Awakening by SLim_Games - Game Jolt
- Games at Miniclip.com - Play Free Online Games
- Amazon.com: HDMI to HDMI Cable Braided High Speed 4K HDMI
- Patch Notes: : Pictopix General Discussions
Download free Silent Hunter V1 4B Patch software
Patch 1.0.2 Freddy Fixed. - Game Jolt - Indie games for visit this site. Happytime rtmpserver is a simple, lightweight, high-performance, and stable stream server. Mit dem Patch auf Version 1.1 f Silent Hunter 4 Video. Jellal Fernandes (Fairy Tail).
Long ass list of "Game Improvement" suggestions
Skillpoints and learning
- All attributes set to 26 permanently, remaps removed.
- All + Attributes removed from implants
- All pilots given biology V for free
- Learning implants in LP store replaced by long duration "Learning boosters" in 5 tiers similar to current implants that grant +X to all attributes. These Boosters persist through death, and with Biology V these boosters last for 30 days. Additional boosters of the same quality taken extends time, better boosters overwrite worse ones with no time refund.
- Injected SP now no longer penalizes by existing SP, but rather by skill rank. 1x to 3x skill recieve free SP at a 100% ratio, 4x to 6x receive SP at a 80% ratio, 7x to 9x receive free SP at a 60% ratio, and so forth.
Citadels, structures, and asset safety
- Low power citadels have no damage cap, no resists, no timer, no asset safety, no tethering, no active modules, no services. You can still dock to move your stuff out.
- Pilots with roles can access the Citadel fuel bay from space to refuel Citadels.
- Rather than set timezones, citadels use the Strontium system from Towers. No stront, no timer.
- Number of timers for smaller structures reduced. Small structures have 1, Medium have 2, large have 3. Faction Fortizars also have 3.
- All current structures must be anchored at non-sun Celestials. Athanor longer provides tether but subcaps may dock in Athanor.
Structures no longer auto repair. They must be manually repaired to 100% in order to restore the timer.
- All citadel/station services can be shot and disabled. Must be repaired to bring back online.
- Asset Safety removed from small structures.
- Asset Safety tax increased to 30%. 15% is removed from the game, 15% is paid to the corp wallet of the pilot who scored the last hit.
- While an asset is in the 4 day timer before it moves, the owner can choose to turn the asset safety items over to the corp/alliance of the pilot who scored the last hit. These items are placed into an unmovable asset safety status that allows enemy members to asset safety your items for 60% of the CCP cost, with you receiving 50% of the CCP cost.
Cyno and strategic mobility
- Cyno 1 can be fitted on all subcapitals with high fitting requirement (1000 PG, 100 CPU) and has shorter duration (3 minutes). Force recon, Combat Recon, Hictor, Black ops, Command Ship have fitting bonuses. Capitals may not jump to Cyno 1, but titans can bridge to it.
- Capital Cyno 1 can only be fitted to Force Recon, Combat Recon, Hictor, Black Ops, Command Ship, Marauder, and FAX. All capitals can jump to Capital Cyno 1.
- Cyno Spool timer added to all caps. Dreads and FAX 5 seconds, Carriers 15, Supercarriers 30, Titans 45. Being bubbled/pointed past core strength resets spool timer. If the Cyno goes down during spool time it resets as well.
- Ansiblex travel is now stopped if the target ship is pointed past warp strength/bubbled.
Space changesSov Null
ADM changed to be constellation based rather than system based
- Ihub upgrades can be shot/entosised by attackers to disable them. Must be repaired to be restored.
- Structures in low ADM systems (<3) or anchored in sov that isn't yours lose 1 timer and have no damage cap.
- Forsaken hub and below now have acceleration gates which block capitals from entering them.
- Havens/Sanctums replaced with a single incursion style site per constellation balanced around a fleet of 10-12 players in Battleships. Upon site completion, participants are notified of which system in the constellation where the next site spawns. Factoring in travel time and LP reward, isk/hour should be in the 150 range in Tech 2 fit T1 Bs. Average system truesec applies a scaling modifier on payout.
- Mining anomalies now replenish multiple times per day at fixed times regardless of their completion state if no ship is in the anom, rather than on depletion.
- Local removed from null by default, can be restored by an Ihub upgrade which reduces bounty/LP payout in the system and reduces quality of mining anom spawns. Attackers can disable the upgrade.
- Ability to fit entosis link removed from Frigates, Destroyers, Industrials.
- Up to 10 entosis links may be applied per node. Side with more, up to 10, count as having control of the node.
- Having control of more nodes accelerates rate/value of capture considerably. Ex, having 3 nodes under control triples the value of each entosis node captured.
- Capturing 5 nodes in a row automatically wins the timer.
- Timers and damage caps removed from all structures that do not belong to FW Corporations/Alliances. Structures in "hostile" controlled systems lose a timer. Hostile Astrahaus will always have 1 timer.
- All citadels belonging to FW groups banned from adding members of enemy FW to the access list.
- Quality of moons in FW space improved. Invulnerable FW owned Athanor added to all moons in FW systems on "short" frack cycle (7-10 days rather than 60 days) that pull smaller volume but overall higher quality. Number of active Athanor determined by Ihub level, while "Control" of Anathors to set frack time zone/taxes determined by ratio of LP donation for the Ihub (i.e. donate more LP, control more Anathors.)
- Neutral pilots entering FW plex are marked suspect.
- FW missions - Removed or rewards changed to be in line with other lowsec security missions.
- FW systems are considered "safe" if it borders no hostile controlled system. Safe systems do not spawn complexes.
- Clear distinction between "offensive" and "defensive" complexes that can only be started by attackers/defenders. Faction members can only start complexes of the appropriate type, which "opens" the room and allows hostile pilots to take the gate. Rolling back a plex the enemy started is considerably faster than capturing one and awards a fraction of the LP value to the enemy based on the highest progress made by the enemy.
- 50% of earned LF for offensive complexes are paid out on system capture, 50% of LP for defensive complexes are paid out when system becomes "safe".
- Substantially increase LP rewards for successful action to account for reduced sources of FW LP.
- Remove pirate ship BPC from sov null escalations. Remove Nexus chips from Drones.
- Add more stations/security agents to NPC null. Each NPC null region should have 2+ mission hubs that have all levels of NPC agents and multiple L4 agents.
- All NPC regions have at least 2 gates to Empire/other NPC regions.
- All sov regions that do not already have an NPC constellation have one added with a mission hub. NPC constellations all have at least 1 system within 7 LY of an NPC system in another constellation/region.
- NPC region added to dronelands
- Blood Raider NPC region added between Querious and Catch. Blood Raider home region status removed from Delve.
- Sleeper frigates have scrams and much higher durability. Esclations spawn more additional sleeper frigates.
- Delayed/no notification for wormhole spawns.
- 2 Sansha incursions restored
- Ability to open L4/L5 abyssals removed
- Highsec Athanor owners given more control over their fracks, control over automatically collected tax rates (up to a limit) and the ability to set the pull as "private", causing people not on the access list who mine your rocks to give limited engagement. However this greatly reduces the volume of each pull.
- Change capital/capital mod/fighter mineral requirements to be much heavier on high ends and lighter on low ends.
- Greatly reduce Capital/supercapital damage, EHP, and local tank to be more in line with subcap progression. Around 33 to 50% depending on hull class.
- Local tank of FAX nerfed further to be similar to that of Triage Carriers.
- AOE DD and HAW removed from Titans
- Light Fighters and light support fighter removed from Supercarriers.
- Heavy support fighters added to supercarriers. Heavy support fighters are optimized against capitals and are ineffetive against subcapitals.
- Supercarrier neutralization burst signature increased to 4000m, stasis webifier burst to 1000m. Effect affected by sig ratio linearly up to limit.
- Fighter application nerfed so they can not apply well to cruisers without web/paint.
- Drone bonus removed from Rorquals
- Boost strength now modified by industrial core being active, native boost strength removed.
- Rorquals can fit "industrial jump portal generator", which allows bridging of all subcapital industrial and mining ships (no Freighters) as well as Orca and Porpoise to Industrial Cyno/Cyno 1. (module itself is very expensive, 3-4B).
- Rorquals may jump to industrial cynos
- Industrial Cynos can be fit to mining ships
- Battleship warp speed increased to 3. Machariel warp speed increased to 4.
- All battleships scan res and lock range increase 30%.
- Battleship signature reduced by 15%.
- All battleship base HP increased 20%.
- X-large shield extender added for Shield Battleships.
- Blops receive Tech 2 resists
- Battlecruiser warp speed increased to 3.5
- Cruiser warp speed increased to 4.
- Hictor bubbles will stop nullified ships.
Receive hull bonus to allow warp to any ship without scanning.Receives 95% reduced CPU requirement for expanded probe launchers.
- CPU usage hull bonus removed.
- Torpedo explosion velocity bonus removed.
- Torpedo velocity bonus removed and replaced with 20% less Covert Cloak CPU usage/level (for 0% CPU use).
- Torpedo damage bonus changed to +50% all torpedo damage from role, +10 racial damage% per covert ops skill level.
- Optimal range bonus changed to 10% per level.
- Ships that have been booshed receive "quantum displacement" effect that prevents them from being affected by booshes for 30 seconds.
Pie in the Sky changes
- Redo the map such that nullsec is in the middle, surrounded by a ring of lowsec, with highsec on the outer rim. The very middle of the cluster is now an SOE NPC regions surrounding the EVE gate. This makes the pinnacle null regions close enough for inhabitants to fight each other but far away enough that holding on to more than 1 is very hard. Rough sketch of the thunderdome section
- Quantum Flux Generator Ihub upgrade adds "static" Null to Null or even a Null - C4 wormhole to a system in addition to increasing WH spawn rates.
- Cloaks now generate heat while active
- added "warp scrambling burst script", which has a 5 second activation delay and 1 second duration with 10km base range. Extremely cap intensive.
- More "heavy" midslot mods like Heavy point/Heavy Scram added to battleships. Battleships given more power grid to allow fitting 1-2.
Toward Positive Masculinity
I have been researching this for several months and (along with help from a couple other people) created a "short" definition of masculinity that fits three key areas I felt were missing for men and personally wanted:
- Its not toxic--it actively promotes physical and mental health and does not include emotional repression, domination or other toxic qualities. I ran it by a veteran psychologist and it passed with flying colors--she also suggested I bring the definition to other psychologists.
- It actually feels good (to me at least) and it helps with day-to-day life. Also, its based on tweaks to some of the better traits that were part of masculinity over the last hundred or so years (at some point) so, at least for me, it didn't involve any serious mental gymnastics to adopt as an identity.
- It supports men in being strong and successful. You don't need to use it to be that way, but as someone who genuinely wants to be like this, I find this gives me a good foundation for it.
The TraitsBefore we start, please bear in mind that this was written for myself and other men who want to live with agency and purpose, becoming strong, successful, capable and healthy. It isn't intended as an all or nothing platform or a something every man has to adopt. Its like an RPG, everyone has the capacity for these, and its up to you whether you want to develop them. You can leave a trait at level 1, or max it out. The traits:
Grit and Resilience - This is the persistence to pursue your goals, in good times and bad. To understand that failure is an event, not an identity. This is the fortitude to weather life's storms when you can, and the maturity to accept you won't weather every storm. When you get knocked down, accept it, understand it's temporary and work to get back up. Done right, this has significant protective effects against depression and anxiety, improves quality of life and gives you a huge boost in achieving a wide range of goals.
Pursuit of Excellence - (Please keep in mind the audience it was intended for, and that this doesn't need to apply to every man) Building a career and finding meaning dwarfs almost every other variable in predicting men's Positive Mindset Index. Increasing income (up to a point) increases life satisfaction--especially for those who weren't stoked about their lives before. Build your finances through a career or entrepreneurship--enough to live comfortably if possible. Build skill at what you do, and look for meaning in it.
Consistency & Commitment - Keep your commitments to both yourself and others. This means staying on top of what you know you need to do. With goals, you don't have to move forward fast--just try to get a little better every day. Direction matters more than speed, so keep it easy on yourself. Don't keep sliding back and making the same gains over and over.
Strength & Health - Exercise, both with cardio and resistance work. It is hugely important for your health (it can add 6+ years to your life). Eat healthy and take care of any issues that come up. This means going to see a doctor or psychologist when you need to--doing this means you were smart enough to take effective action.
Goal Oriented, Process Focused - Know where you're going, but live in the moment. Treat it like an RPG--you know what your goals are and the actions you need to take to get there. Accept where you're at, what you have the skill to do and look to level up the skills you need. As you do it, be fully present in the actions you take, rather than dwelling on what your future might look like once you get there. Some of life is going to be fun and exciting, sometimes you'll have to grind, but it is worth it for where you're going.
Build Brotherhood - Life is meant to be shared with others--both its highs and its lows--and not just with an SO. Social connection is one of the most enriching parts of life and plays an incredibly important role in health. Connect with other men, be open, authentic and honest. Don't be afraid to ask for (or give) support when you (or they) need it.
Scientific BasisGrit and Resilience
Grit is associated with lower anxiety and depression (1a,2a, 3a) and increase in the meaning found in life, with the two factors combining to lower the risk of suicide (4a).
Work by Angela Duckworth and others linked grit goal-oriented success in substantially different venues, from the military (5a) to school (6a). However, a meta-analysis (7a) found that this work may have been overzealous. While grit does show an improvement in outcomes, one sub-component matters substantially more than the other--perseverance is very valuable, passion not as much.
However, we believe that being excited and personally driven to reach your goals also matters. Masculinity shouldn't be stressful or a slog you are doing because you have to. The goal is for men to find a purpose in life that truly matters and ties in with your identity (Atomic Habits James Clear).
Resilience is often correlated with grit, though the two are distinct. Like grit, it is extremely good for mental health, lowering the incidence of depression and anxiety significantly (8a, 9a, 10a, 11a). It is worth noting that there is more than one specific clinical definition of resilience, but the underlying idea is, to paraphrase an APA definition, the ability to bounce back from negative events.
Pursuit of Excellence
A large study sponsored by Harry's razors looked at what traits were important to PMI, a blended measure of "happiness, confidence, sense of being in control, emotional stability, motivation and optimism". They found satisfying employment, as defined by one's ability to make an impact on the outcome of the company they work for, was extremely important, dwarfing all other variables (including health, income and being married) in size--it was almost 4x as large as anything else (1b). Income is also the largest determinant of life satisfaction and people predict their lives will be more meaningful if they earn more money (2b, 3b, 4b).
Higher income is linked to good physical health (5b), 6b) and mental health, including anxiety and depression (7b, 8b).
Meaning or purpose in life is extremely important. A Templeton Institute review showed those with purpose have more optimism, hope, self-esteem, self-efficacy and life satisfaction, improved grit and resilience over those who do not have purpose. (5b). People with purpose also have better physical health and subjective well-being (6b, 7b).
Consistency & Commitment
This is basically the development of conscientiousness. It is useful in two ways: first, from a logical perspective, it keeps you from backsliding in your goal pursuit. This means the perseverance from Grit & Resilience doesn't just keep you covering the same ground all the time--you actually make progress.
Also, while the effects of conscientiousness are small, they are wide ranging and almost universally positive. It is correlated with a lower incidence of all health-risk behaviors studied (1c), higher life satisfaction (2c) and lower depression (3c), among many other benefits. Of note, it also ameliorates the negative health effects of neuroticism (4c), meaning those who are easily stressed, worried and bent out of shape will have considerably better health if they are contentious.
Strength & Health
The effect of exercise on physical health is well known, and there's good reason to do it. For example, those who run an optimal amount (more isn't always better) live about 6 years longer than those who don't run (1d). Muscle strength can help protect against an early death. One study noted the weakest group was some 50% more likely to die early (2d). While the physical health effect is huge, there is also a small, but consistently positive, effect on mental health (3d).
Maintaining muscle mass is also important for older individuals (9d,10d).
When it comes to getting help, we have heard a lot about traditional masculine norms against this, and indeed literature reviews suggest traditional masculinity may indeed impact men's help-seeking (11d, 12d) through a rigid focus on self-sufficiency and embarrassment around asking for help or not being seen as healthy, physically or psychologically.
Clearly, this needs to change. Men should be supported, rather than criticized, for going to a doctor or psychologist. It is better to see a doctor about what you consider a minor, nagging, issue than to skip it because it's "not that bad". Many issues are much easier to treat when caught early.
Goal Oriented, Process Focused
The idea here largely follows research from James Clear's Atomic Habits, which relies on work done by Charles Duhigg's The Power of Habit. The science in these has been confirmed as accurate by psychologists and is well regarded. It should help keep one from burning out in pursuit of goals, and hopefully be able to enjoy the process. Following the process should be a net gain and enjoyable along the way.
We took the RPG idea in part from Stick RPG (not linking to this because it runs on Flash) and from Nerd Fitness (site). We believe it fits in well with the research in the above books and provides a well known framework for reasonable progression toward goals.
It is well known by now that loneliness is a major factor in all-cause mortality (1f). However, as the study also notes, men are hit harder by loneliness than women. Women tend to have closer friendships than men according to cultural stereotypes we see, and some data suggest this is the case (2f). However, it is far from an inborn trait: many older western societies celebrated closeness among men (3f).
Close friendships improve your sense of belonging and purpose, your mental health, memory and physical health. It can also reduce stress and make you happier and more resilient (4f, 5f). To put it bluntly, if you want to live a healthy, happy life, close friendships with other men are extremely valuable.