Microsoft Office 2020 X64 Serial Key
No they don't stack up you can only use one at the time and to do that you need to activate them first to do that you need to go in game as they can only be activated in game go to the Exit menu in game and in the bottom of the menu you will see a XP Boot icon press it and then choose your XP boost note they only count in game and even when you quite the time only counts in game and when you. Mount And Blade Warband Activation Serial Key New Pc. From here, you can activate the boost. Battlefield 4 - Battlefield 4 - PC; Activate XP boost; Thread is locked. Advanced Systemcare Pro 11 Crack Serial Key Download. Off-Road Drive is a racing simulation game with true-to-life off-road racing.
Hack double XP boost is currently active!: battlefield_4
Will a G2A Global Battlefield Hardline key work in the US https://ya-pilot.ru/download/?file=3532. Steamity is the Most Popular Source of Free Steam Keys and Free Steam Games All Over The Internet. Virtual DJ 8 Pro Full Crack – Serial Key [Windows & Mac].
Battlefield 4 Premium Edition PC - Buy Origin Game Key
Tally erp 9 release 6.2 crack plus serial key torrent. Amazon.com: Battlefield 4 Premium Service [Online Game https://ya-pilot.ru/download/?file=3542. If you've paid attention to our various Battlefield 4 articles in recent months, you'll know we are big fans of Battlelog. Registry Boost 2 Serial Number Serial Number For Mount And Blade Singer Serial Numbers Model 99. Whatever else you might say about Hardline, it seems to have beaten the bugs that mired Battlefield 4 for so long. Serial Key 2020 is a versatile driver management tool that can identify, back up and fix outdated, missing or incorrect drivers on your computer.
Serial number solved: BF4 PC XP Boosts not active? - Answer HQ
They do however stack multiplicatively with double-XP weekends. Battlefield 5 key generator battlefield 5 activation code battlefield 5 product code free battlefield v license key battlefield v product code free battlefield 5 origin key free battlefield v key generator battlefield. Discussion how do I activate a squad xp boost ([HOST]field option right above the apples squad that says activate squad xp boost and you'll just have to. KEY GENERATOR - Google Groups. Go to the redemption website to enter your code. Member, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member.
Cracked iOBIT Uninstaller Pro Key 10.0.2.23 Crack (Latest 2020)
Serial Key Adobe Master Collection Cs6 Mac Serial Key Idm Master Serial Key Master Download Iobit Smart Defrag 5.5 Serial Key Change Windows Serial Key Xp Nero Multimedia Suite 10 Serial Key Download Bass Treble Booster Serial Key. IObit Driver Booster Pro Serial Key IObit Driver Booster Pro Crack is a driver updater. Movavi Video Editor 11 Activation Key + License Key Full Latest Version. The tactic was introduced along with the bayonet during the 18th century and was a common staple of Napoleonic warfare, due to the lengthy reload time and low accuracy of the firearms of. I think the only way is to activate them on the insane screen. Idm Activation Patch Download.
Chainsaws, lawn mowers & tractors, zero turns, leaf
Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Battlefield 4 Premium Key Origin PC GLOBAL may. GAMIVO is a platform to find, compare and buy digital game keys. The Imagined Leviathan is a short poetic. Battlefield 4 xp boost activate. The first one I got had 25% xp boost, plus the other 2 items. After you have downloaded it, open GTA 5 Beta Key Generator.
20 Best Free Product Key Finder Programs (Nov. 2020)
Siege Equipment Container Rare. Battlefield 4 Ranks and Leveling Tips. I still don't know what determines the bonus at the end of the match, sometimes it's 1.5, sometimes it's 2.0, but mostly it's just 1.0, having a squad XP boost or not doesn't seem to affect it, neither does being at the top of the leaderboard, or playing the objective. Tally ERP 9 Crack Release 6.5 + Serial Key With Torrent Download 2020. EA Play - EA Video Game Membership - EA Official Site. Before you spawn either press x or press start and then press x and apply ONE xp boost.
Patch battlefield 4 Cheats, Cheat Codes, Hints, Tips
Monster Hunter: World Free Steam Key. It is a tool for assistants in expelling junk files, waste, bad infections and information. An early vendor resembles the stranger from Resident Evil 4, opening his jacket to reveal his wares in a similar manner. CJS offers the latest games for Playstation 4 / PS4 as digital copies. As you are probably aware Call of Duty is the most successful game in the world and has the most sales for any game series. It is a great downloader software that can download anything from any website with the full speed.
Daemon Tool Pro Serial Key
Windows 10 Manager Serial Key Battlefield 2 Serial Key From Steam Adobe Audition 3.0 Serial Key Pc Cleaner Pro Serial Key Free Advanced Systemcare 8.1 Serial Key Magic Bullet Looks Serial Key Driver Booster 4.1 Serial Key Autoplay Menu Builder 8 Serial Key Grand Ages Rome Serial Key Generator. Activate CD Keys on your Steam client to download the games and play in multiplayer or singleplayer. Fallout 4 Cheats, Codes, Cheat Codes, Walkthrough, Guide. In the Pro, edition maintains and improve method freezes reduce crashes for its performance that is right of devices. This Key is a serial number of Microsoft office 2020 which has 25 digits divided into 5 digits. Join us. Latest News.
Deadset's All Characters Cheat Sheet & Endgame Guide Compendium, Season 22 Edition
S22 COMMENTARY AND THOUGHTSGreetings, /Diablo!
The foreboding Season 22 announces the arrival of shadows - spectres of the past that grow ever thicker, clawing through the shrine and pylon beacons for another chance at fighting the demonic hordes. The Shades of Nephalem past stand by our side in the unrelenting fight against the minions of Hell, eager to spill the blood of our sworn enemies...
...Or level us up really quickly, at least. They're really good at that.
Season 22 is a curious crossbreed of past Seasonal endeavors, as it features both an "environmental" effect (the Shadow summons) and a "mechanical" effect (the 4th Kanai's Cube slot). While the latter ends up being more of a uniform buff than a truly build-shattering concoction, it introduces just enough of a theorycrafting tinge to the Season to make both ends of the spectrum - fans of the theory and fans of the spectacle - to maybe make us all happy for once. At very least, we won't be chasing snowballs.
As a personal takeaway, I think this Season prompted me to think about starting on more classes and builds than many previous Seasons have managed to. Maybe it's the need to consider the 4th Kanai's Cube slot that gave me pause at each and every concept? Regardless, I think we should all be glad for the confidence on display when it comes to Seasonal changes - this is the first time we see a dual theme, and on top of that both its aspects end up being important and impactful. Add a decent number of mechanical changes to items and sets, and even a paragon category change (who expected that to happen in 2020?), and this is one of the best Seasons we've had in a long, long while.
Have a great Season 22, and as always - happy hunting!
WHAT'S STRONG, FUN AND MAYBE EVEN NEW IN SEASON 22
BARBARIANSHaedrig's Gift Beginner Build: Horde of the Ninety Savages
Wrath of the Wastes - Rend
Built from the ashes of a very old Rend/IK mixture, the Rend Wastes Barbarian truly shows the potential and terror of this DoT build. An unstoppable machine that whirls, cleaves and guts demons like Barbarians were always meant to do. With the newfound powers of Ambo's Pride, this build bleeds his enemies dry in an instant, turning what was once an unassuming bleed into a fearsome nuke that gets applied every second. Couple that with the savage elegance of Whirlwinding, and it's no wonder people will return to this build time and again when it comes to Barb progression.
Might of the Earth - Earthquake
Never the build at the forefront, Earthquake is nevertheless steady, extremely satisfying and a feast for the eyes. Couple its wholesome rotation with the newfound buffs and you really have a contender for Barb seasonal playtime. If you prefer to devastate a large area over precise shots, like to control the battlefield and gravitate toward rotations that just feel good to execute, Earthquake is your jam.
Might of the Earth - Seismic Slam
Always underappreciated, but always ready to pounce from the shadows and deliver, the Earthquake set has been quietly sitting very close to the leaderboard's top through a select few, but very devout Barbarian players. Ever since Season 19, we have Seismic Slam the way it should always have been - a thunderous mid-range devastator, the perfected counterpart of its older, pure Earthquake cousin. With the reworked Fjord Cutter, this build is quite the underrated powerhouse.
CRUSADERSHaedrig's Gift Beginner Build: Aegis of Valor
Akkhan/Invoker - Thorns Bombardment
Say what now? The Thorn Bombsader is back with a vengeance, and is a force to be reckoned with in Season 22. Dropping barrels of pristine, unadulterated devastation from the skies, this will be one of the best soloing builds for the entire Season. Thorns Bombardment is a calculating, bursty, cooldown centric build that dishes out punishment in spectacular dollops that will take it all the way to GR150. Note that the build survived a hefty PTR nerf and emerged strong - a testament to its pure numbers.
Aegis of Valor - Heaven's Fury Shotgun
One of the two new sets from Season 20 ascended Crusaders to a whole new level, and evoked the times when the Holy Shotgun was considered OP, because it was the only Reaper of Souls build that demolished T6. Hundreds of millions of damage and health spikes later, this (un)holy amalgamation of items delivers a mixture of Fist of the Heavens and Heaven's Fury Shotgun shots with righteous ferocity that have earned this build the one rigthful nickname: the God Crusader.
Aegis of Valor - Fist of the Heavens
Not as strong as its counterpart, but just as satisfying - the Fist of the Heavens visuals are undeniable - and one of the best Crusader farming builds out there, again courtesy of the new Aegis of Valor Crusader. Mount up, descend into battle and demolish screens full of demons with violent, electrified arcs covering the entire battlefield? What more could you ask for? This build is stronger in Season 22, making it one of the top tier farmers in the entire game, and a pure pleasure to spread destruction with.
DEMON HUNTERSHaedrig's Gift Beginner Build: Gears of Dreadlands
Gears of Dreadlands - Hungering Arrow (and Bolas!)
Using the powers of the Gears of Dreadlands set, this Demon Hunter build combines the deadly precision of Hungering Arrow with the elegance of movement and battlefield maneuverability of Strafe. The end result is one of the most versatile, agile and honestly - just visually appealing playstyles in the game. Valla's Bequest lives on yet another Season, ensuring this will remain the top tier Demon Hunter build for yet another round of 150 clears.
Legacy of Dreams - Rapid Fire
The emergence of the Rapid Fire build finally brought the close range, Tommy gun-like fantasy of the Demon Hunter class to life - all in a destructive, methodical playstyle that isn't afraid to get into the thick of fights and chaingun-and-grenade its way out. If the strafing evasion of GoD is not for you, and the top of the leaderboard is not your primary concern, this remains one of the most fun ways to play Demon Hunter: right in the demons' faces, melting them off.
Gears of Dreadlands/Marauder - Support
Using the combined might of the Gears of Dreadlands and Marauder sets, this support Demon Hunter build combines the strong damage buffs and pulling utility from the Entangling Shot and Bolas barrage with the myriad utility and toughness buffs coming from the Companion synergy. I never thought I would include a support build as something to be excited about, but it has been so long since Demon Hunters were this desirable and this versatile in the meta, that I can't help but highlight it.
MONKSHaedrig's Gift Beginner Build: Patterns of Justice
Patterns of Justice - Tempest Rush
Rooting its powers firmly in the TR-dedicated Patterns of Justice set, this alternate take on Tempest Rushing gives its Sunwuko brother a run for his money. The set empowers Sweeping Wind to astronomical proportions, stacking all the runes and swelling the vortex of destruction to a veritable cyclone. The opportunity to include the Shenlong fists in the setup in Season 22 elevates it even further!
Inna - Wave of Light
Although not particularly exciting, this is a purposeful highlight; the ease of starting an Inna Wave of Light build can take you very far into the Season with relatively minor time investment. Inna WoL is a tried and tested build that combines the inherent screen-clearing AoE of Explosive Blasts with the forgiving, easy-to-play Inna set. If you're looking for something to breeze the Season with, this is a strong contender.
Raiment Shenlong - Generator The Monk bread and butter. There is nothing wrong with liking this spec, and if you haven't hopped onto Monk in a while, it's still a great choice. If you like to punch things hard and fast and don't fear managing survivability in the closest of melee combat, this build will still deliver.
NECROMANCERSHaedrig's Gift Beginner Build: Masquerade of the Burning Carnival
Masquerade - Bone Spear
Testing the full capabilities of the dedicated Masquerade of the Burning Carnival set, this Necromancer build focuses on a unique amalgamation of Simulacrums and Bone Spear to produce a crafty sniping playstyle that can take its time setting up fights due to its impressive endurance. Incredibly capable - likely one of the strongest builds this Season - and most importantly, Land of the Dead-independent (hurrah!), this is a build for all the CDR-weary Necromancers out there!
Legacy of Dreams - Corpse Explosion
Basing itself on the versatile and adaptable Legacy of Dreams power and stacking a bunch of empowering and synergistic legendary items, the Corpse Explosion Necromancer provides another supremely powerful and visually striking playstyle this Season - and this one relishes on exploding cadavers, which is about the coolest and most Necromance-y thing you could say. High contender for my second build this Season, I've wanted a top tier Corpse Explosion Necromancer ever since this class came into existence.
Legacy of Dreams - Poison Scythe
Emerging from a combination of the Season 21 changes to the build-defining Haunted Visions amulet, the adaptability of the Legacy of Dreams bonus, and the plethora of Poison-themed skills at the Necromancer's disposal, this Necromancer build offers a simple-yet-deadly playstyle that reaps enemies without a thought for cooldowns. Will this build tickle your fancy for mechanical mastery? Nah. Will it cause theorycrafters to break down build minutae in endless excel tables? Nah. Is it the strongest and laziest Necromancer thing since Bone Storm from ages ago? You betcha.
WITCH DOCTORSHaedrig's Gift Beginner Build: Mundunugu's Regalia
Mundunugu Spirit Barrage
The Mundunugu set empowers one of the most visually satisfying builds of Witch Doctors, Spirit Barrage, to a ridiculously powerful level that will (barring any unexpected changes) seal the WD's spot in group play for a long, long time. To top it all off, this build is very versatile across all game activities, and can be adapted to everything from bounties, through keyfarm and speeds, to high end solo and group pushing as the Trash Killer. Truly top tier value of a Headrig's Gift for Witch Doctors this time around!
Zunimassa - Carnevil DoD
The Carnevil Witch Doctor summons an army of swarming minions at his side, whose adorable mimicking of his blowdart attack - and positively horrifying attack speed - are a sight to behold. This has been a long time coming; Zunimassa has been building up in power over the course of a few patches, with set and item changes that slowly inched it up in viability. It has been overcome by Mundunugu Spirit Barrage for some time now, but remains one of the strongest - and most evocative - builds in the WD arsenal.
Helltooth - Zombie Bears
Honestly, if this didn't make you check the year of this post, I don't know what could. But yeah, ZOMBIEBAAHS have been buffed now; still nowhere near a contender build, but strong enough to raise an eyebrow and make you chuckle. Seriously, if you choose to run this for GR pushing and Arachyr Chicken for farming, you might be my favorite person on the Internet right now.
WIZARDSHaedrig's Gift Beginner Build: Typhon's Veil
Legacy of Dreams - Mammoth Hydra
The Mammoth Hydra playstyle brings the tankier - and more potent - version of the Hydra playstyle, and holds the reigning title of the top Wizard build in S22. If you are looking for a straightforward, durable and classic-feeling Wizard build, I would look no further than this one.
Legacy of Dreams - Frozen Orb
Leave it to Legacy of Dreams to put Frozen Orb back in the spotlight. Combine the Frozen Orb nostalgia of sorceresses past with the slew of synergistic buffs to items like Wizardspike (holy nostalgia indeed), and you have an awesome new playstyle that leaves enemies debilitated and helpless, watching their frozen death creep ever closer.
LoD Energy Twister
Alright, well, if the Zombie Bears didn't make you check the year of the post, then maybe this did. Yes, Twisters are back and no, you don't have to stack them in a corner. You can play a honest-to-Diablo spellslinger that drops down Tornados left and right and simply enjoys the obliterating vortex. And isn't that a nice thing indeed?
GETTING STARTED THIS SEASON, OR HOW TO GET TO THE COOL STUFFWe can clearly see an influx of new and returning players - people looking for guidance and advice on early crafting, gambling, and character building foundations. This is my attempt to convey as much information as I can in a single thread.
At the very start of the Season, your first job is, naturally, to create a new seasonal hero. While this first choice does not lock you down too terribly, note that the Seasonal Journey rewards you once per Season - only for the character that completes the chapters first. Bearing that in mind, pick your character and go in game.
While in town, approach one of the followers that most closely matches your class (Templar for Barbarians, Monks and Crusaders, Scoundrel for Demon Hunters, and Enchantress for Witch Doctors, Necromancers and Wizards), select the "Inventory & Skills" option, take their weapon and equip it yourself - it is a significant upgrade over the base weapon that you start with.
Note that once you reach level 7, vendors in all towns - the ones with the nickname "the Fence" in their names - will start selling rings. Each of them has a chance to sell rings that increase your Average Damage (i.e. 2-4 Damage), which is a massive DPS boost early on.
THE IMPORTANT BIT FOR S22 ONLY: LEVELING WITH SHADOW CLONESThis tactic is only available in Season 22, and relates to the Shadow Clones that you get after clicking any shrine or pylon. The clones are AI controlled, high damaging allies that persist for 1 minute before disappearing, but are able to comfortably carry you on difficulties up to Torment VI for extremely fast leveling (~40-50 minutes with some luck and a good route).
To execute this leveling strategy, all you need to do is check for shrines at specific waypoints in Adventure Mode — ones that are relatively safe and will not risk your character's life. Once you find the clone, simply run around the zone and let him wreak havoc, leveling you up with a tremendous speed in the process. Note that the Shadow Clones scale with your equipment, so you can check vendors to supplement their damage with some very basic equipment.
The following is a list of relevant waypoints (note that they are not fixed spawns, so move down the list if you do not find one):
- Act I - Southern Highlands (down from WP and to the left before the bridge);
- Act I - Leoric's Manor Courtyard (several spawn points, explore the area a bit);
- Act II - Howling Plateau (run up from the waypoint, along the upper rim of the map);
- Act II - Road to Alcarnus (run through the area; spawn point near Maghda entrance);
- Act III - Bridge of Korsikk (at the waypoint itself; other spawns in the Fields of Slaughter optional);
- Act III - Rakkis Crossing (right at the waypoint; optionally run up the bridge);
- Act III - Tower of the Cursed Level 1 (along the upper and lower rim of the first section of the map, near WP);
- Act III - Tower of the Damned lvl 1 (along the upper and lower rim of the first section of the map, near WP);
- Act IV - Realm of Fractured Fate (explore the area near the waypoint, multiple spawn chances);
- Act IV - Lower Realm of Infernal Fate (explore the area near the waypoint, multiple spawn chances);
- Act IV - Gardens of Hope lvl 1 (near Rakanoth; check right above and right below the waypoint);
- Act IV - Gardens of Hope lvl 3 (explore area near waypoint; wells do not work like shrines for shadow clones!)
Challenge Rift Completion and Kanai's CubeAfter your character is created, head to the Game Settings menu, go into the Challenge Rifts and start the current weekly run. Note that you have to have completed at least one Greater Rift on your account (either in non-seasonal or previous seasons) to have Challenge Rifts unlocked. Challenge Rifts are a weekly challenge that provides a fixed character and a build (usually using quirky skills and/or heavily unoptimized stats and items), and challenges you to beat the Greater Rift completion time of its original owner.
The completion of the Challenge Rift is usually trivial and can be completed either solo or in a group, and will net you a Challenge Rift Reward cache. Open it up in-game with your brand new seasonal character and claim its contents: Death's Breaths, a couple hundred of each of the base crafting materials, Blood Shard, a couple million gold, and 15 each of the Act-specific bounty cache materials. With your newfound riches, upgrade both your Blacksmith and your Mystic craftsmen in town to their maximum rank.
Your next important step is to acquire Kanai's Cube. Kanai's Cube is found in The Ruins of Sescheron - the waypoint in the top right corner of the Act III map. From that waypoint, run left towards the city and make your way around the ruins; one of its far corners (typically upper right, lower right, or lower left) will have the entrance to the next zone, the Elder Sanctum. Once in the Elder Sanctum, make your way through the zone, practically to its other end. When you find the Cube and click it, it automatically transports itself back to town.
While you are at it, take a look at the Kanai's Cube guide for additional details on its use - it is an incredibly important part of your character progression at any point of the game, so make sure to acquaint yourself thoroughly with its properties.
Which Item to Craft and Extract in the Cube?One of the strongest early game boosts that you can obtain while leveling is to craft a yellow (rare) level 70 item at the blacksmith, then try to upgrade it into a valuable legendary at Kanai's Cube, and finally extract its property for one of the Kanai's Cube legendary power slots. Note that this strategy is stronger for some classes over others, particularly favoring Demon Hunters, Necromancers, and somewhat Barbarians. The remaining classes can skip this step and directly go to gambling, sparing themselves some disappointment and saving some materials for level 70, since you can do this recipe exactly once at the Season's start (you only have so many Death's Breaths).
When choosing which rare item to craft, keep in mind that you are looking to upgrade them into a legendary that provides some form of skill damage multiplier that will skyrocket your leveling efficiency. Every class has a different set of valuable items to attempt for:
- Craft a rare level 70 Two-Handed Mighty Weapon, and use the Upgrade Rare recipe in the Cube to try to obtain either a Fury of the Vanished Peak, The Gavel of Judgment, Bastion's Revered or Blade of the Tribes.
- Craft a rare level 70 One-Handed Flail, and use the Upgrade Rare recipe in the Cube to try to obtain either a Darklight, Gyrfalcon's Foote or Johanna's Argument.
- Craft a rare level 70 Dagger, and use the Upgrade Rare recipe in the Cube to obtain either a Karlei's Point or a Lord Greenstone's Fan. Demon Hunters are excellent at this strategy since they only have 2 daggers, and they are both great for leveling.
- Craft a rare level 70 Daibo, and use the Upgrade Rare recipe in the Cube to try to obtain either an Incense Torch of the Grand Temple, Balance or The Flow of Eternity.
- Craft a rare level 70 Two-Handed Scythe, and use the Upgrade Rare recipe in the Cube to obtain either a Bloodtide Blade, Maltorius' Petrified Spike, Nayr's Black Death or Reilena's Shadowhook. Necromancers are excellent at this strategy since they only have 4 legendary Two-Handed Scythes, and they are all great for leveling.
- Craft a rare level 70 Staff, and use the Upgrade Rare recipe in the Cube to try to obtain either a Staff of Chiroptera or Wormwood.
- Craft a rare level 70 Wand, and use the Upgrade Rare recipe in the Cube to try to obtain either a Fragment of Destiny, Serpent's Sparker, Unstable Scepter or Wand of Woh.
Note that this part of the leveling strategy requires some amount of luck for non-DH and non-Necromancer players. Leveling in a group minimizes the risk of RNG screwing everyone over, but sometimes you will be unlucky; this is nothing to be bothered by, as leveling in Diablo is still a fairly easy and straightforward process.
If you are lucky, however, and obtain one of the items outlined above, you will have just about enough Death's Breaths to use the Extract Legendary Power recipe in Kanai's Cube. Do that, and then slot the (now maximized) legendary power of the item in the Cube, netting yourself a considerable leveling bonus. Needless to say, adjust your build accordingly to the legendary power, i.e. if you get Guard of Johanna as a Crusader, make Blessed Hammer your main damage dealing skill throughout leveling.
Spending the Challenge Rift Blood ShardsYour next step is to try and gamble for valuable items from Kadala at level 1. Since not every legendary is available right from the start, the legendary item pools for some classes are restricted in a beneficial way to obtain another strong damage multiplier right from the start. If you do not consider the legendaries listed for your class particularly attractive, you can always gamble for Helms for a considerable chance at obtaining Leoric's Crown; extracting its power and socketing rubies in your helmets throughout leveling will net you a hefty amount of extra experience.
- Gamble for Bracers, trying to obtain either Bracers of Destruction or Bracers of the First Men. Spend any remaining Blood Shards on Boots for a chance at Lut Socks.
- Gamble for Bracers, trying to obtain Gabriel's Vambraces. If you are lucky to get them quick, you can also spend some (or all, if you are feeling lucky) on shields for Guard of Johanna or Denial. At level 31, if you have any Blood Shards saved over, or new ones you are willing to spend, you can try your luck at Pants for Hammer Jammers.
- Not many great options; you can gamble for Belts, trying to obtain the Hellcat Waistguard, although Grenade comes a little later in the leveling process. Otherwise, either go for Leorics Crown (helm) or the damage proc of Pox Faulds (pants). Another gambling strategy you can attempt is saving shards for level 30, when you can gamble on Quivers for a chance at Sin Seekers, or level 31 - for the additional chance at Holy Point Shot and Spines of Seething Hatred.
- Gamble for either Boots (hoping to obtain Rivera Dancers or The Crudest Boots) or Bracers (hoping to obtain either Pinto's Pride, Cesars Memento or Gungdo Gear). Adjust your gambling strategy for Monk depending on the item you obtained (if any) on the previous step, where you upgraded a rare item (i.e. gambling for bracers if you got an Incense Torch of the Grand Temple, hoping to get Pinto's Pride).
- Gamble for Gloves, trying to obtain Grasp of Essence, or Rings for Circle of Nailuj's Evol if you upgraded your scythe (see above) into Reilena's Shadowhook.
- Not many great options; you can gamble for Mojos, trying to obtain a Gazing Demise, but its usefulness is rather limited in early character progression. Otherwise, either go for Leoric's Crown (helm) or the damage proc of Pox Faulds (pants).
- Gamble for Sources at level 1, trying to obtain Winter Flurry, or save them for level 31, when you can gamble on Rings for a chance at Manald Heal, or level 33 - for Source gambling for Etched Sigil.
Crafting a High Level Rare and Reducing Level RequirementPick a two-handed weapon category of your choice (2h Axes, Maces, Swords...) and craft a level 70 weapon of the chosen type. Avoid class-specific weapons, since they add a class-specific roll to the secondary stat pool (i.e. Max Fury), making this strat harder. You are looking for a roll with:
- At least a Crowd Control secondary stat - Chance to Stun, Slow, Fear,.. etc. On Hit;
- Ideally, also a Life per Hit primary stat;
Of course, if you are very lucky, the Reduced Level Requirement can roll onto your crafted item outright.
Complete a Boss BountyAn easy early boost to your character in Seasons is to check your bounties for any easily completed act boss killing bounties - the most famous examples being Zoltun Kulle (at the Archives of Zoltun Kulle waypoint) and Maghda (down from the Road to Alcarnus waypoint) in Act II. Another option is Azmodan at the very end of Act III. Simply run past the mobs and go straight for the boss kill.
The boss bounties reward you with a Diabolic Hoard chest that is guaranteed to drop you a couple of rare items; they will boost your overall character power nicely right at the beginning.
OTHER, NON SHADOW METHODS OF LEVELING UP
Torment VI Traps MethodTurn the difficulty up to Torment VI and go to the Halls of Agony Level 1. Run and dodge past monsters that come in your way until you reach the falling blades traps; there, lure the monsters towards these traps and watch as they get slaughtered, netting you tremendous experience.
This method, while extremely efficient time-wise, is also (arguably) quite unfun and counter-intuitive, not to mention prone to mishaps. Needless to say, this strategy is not Hardcore-friendly and will result in the (frequent) death of your character.
Via Massacre BonusYou can also consider leveling via Massacre bonuses — a very potent strategy in solo play. The Massacre bonus XP system was revised in Patch 2.4.1 into a multiplicative experience bonus that rewards you for chaining kills of monsters. The caveat is this bonus only works in bounties - and not during Rifts.
To successfully pull of long chains of monster kills, pick highly populated zones - the Cathedral (Act I), Halls of Agony Level 3 (Act I), and, most notably, Fields of Misery (Act I). The tactic is to always be on the move, leading monsters into one another, abusing Cursed Chests for monster spawns, and generally using skills with DoTs or high AoE (Rend for Barbarian, Blessed Hammer for Crusader, Multishot for Demon Hunter, Wave of Light for Monk, Locust Swarm for Witch Doctors, Blizzard for Wizards).
While Massacre leveling will require frequent restarts of the game (every 5-10 minutes), it will result in some of the fastest leveling in Diablo 3, clocking under the 2 hour mark when you get the hang of it. Due to its individual nature and the level of coordination required to pull it off in a multiplayer game, leveling by Massacre bonuses can only be recommended for 2+ players if they are experienced and have voice communication; this is predominantly a solo leveling technique. It also has the considerable downside of losing the increased legendary drop rate and blood shards of rifting.
Via Cursed ChestsThis is one of the faster methods, clocking in under the 1 hour mark with experienced groups that have a Necromancer with them. The reason for the inclusion of the Necromancer is the supremely strong class-specific legendaries that are able to be gambled from the get-go — namely, Grasp of Essence to amplify the damage of Corpse Explosion, and Bloodtide Blade to amplify the damage of Death Nova. Either of those lucky finds can carry an entire group on up to Torment VI difficulty. Ideally, the remaining teammates will support the DPS carry with buffs and as much crowd control as they can muster.
The preferred way to level through Cursed Chests is to have individual party members make their own games, and invite the rest of the group when they stumble upon one of the Cursed Chests from the list below. Note that Act IV has no suitable spots.
- Act I - The Cursed Cellar - The Old Ruins (dangerous for Hardcore characters due to lack of space!)
- Act I - The Cursed Court - Cathedral Level 2
- Act I - The Cursed Bellows - Halls of Agony Level 3 (dangerous for Hardcore characters due to fire traps!)
- Act II - The Cursed Spire - Archives of Zoltun Kulle
- Act II - The Cursed Pit - Archives of Zoltun Kulle
- Act II - The Cursed Moors - Shrouded Moors
- Act II - The Cursed Temple - Temple of the Firstborn
- Act III - The Cursed Garrison - The Battlefields
- Act III - The Cursed Bailey - The Ruins of Sescheron
- Act V - The Cursed Peat - Paths of the Drowned (dangerous for Hardcore characters due to high damage monsters!)
Via RiftingFor groups and players that do not stress losing an hour in the 1-70 race, the general recommendation is to stick to rifts for the 1-70 journey. Rifts grant you increased legendary drop rate, blood shards for gambling, and a hefty "hand-in" bonus at the end. While rifting has a higher degree of randomness than bounties (map layout, monster density and composition are all RNG), the removal of Rift Keystones as a requirement to open them allows you to simply remake if you get a bad (difficult or slow) rift.
And this is it! Thank you so much for reading this megathread and my guides! Good luck and have a great Season 22!
Respect The Spartan IVs (Halo)
- The premise for the Spartan IV program is explained from an in-universe perspective.
- A Spartan 4 gives a comparison of the different Spartan generations.
- Spartan 4s are recruited from exceptional UNSC veterans from every branch of service.
- Spartan IVs do daily combat exercises, generally using only live weapons.
- The Devs consider Spartans to be walking tanks/fighter jets. 
- In Gen 2 armor, every Spartan IV is considered 'hyper lethal' which was a term that during the war only applied to Noble 6 and Master Chief, the two best Spartans.
As a Spartan-IV, your first challenge will be adapting to a new physical reality. After you awaken from the intensive augmentation surgery, your body will be stronger and faster, and you will find that you can concentrate on tasks and recall facts with ease. Note the following changes, and carefully test your own strength. Newly augmented Spartans have been known to shatter everyday objects with a touch.
- Album of general augmentations - Their bodies were completely overhauled with augmented and nearly unbreakable bones / muscles and new organs, their reaction times were increased, their blood was improved to become immune to most toxins and clot faster, individual blood cells look to be covered in nanotech, they can see in the dark, they can interface with AIs, they can eat a raw tree and get the same amount of calories as a six course meal, their hearts are weaved with tech that pumps it hard enough to let them outrun a horse, their lungs are enhanced and they can breathe methane for up to an hour, among other details.
- A Spartan IVs vision is good enough to read the fine print on the bottom of paper forms from across a room, and can hear people coming from several rooms away.
- Spartan IVs can drink poison without harm and identify dangerous substances within food/drinks.
- The neurological and genetic enhancements turn already exceptionally smart soldiers into expert military minds.
- Spartan IVs can perform optimally with only 2.5 hours of sleep every 48 hours.
- They can eat food that's indigestible to humans and have an increased tolerance for temperatures and different atmospheres.
- Spartan IVs can space walk, being able to survive up to 5 minutes in the vacuum of space without any equipment.
- Their augmentations allow them to learn new fighting techniques from opponents, acting as a transferring 'muscle memory' which is used to help them learn many different martial arts.
- They have insanely good peripheral vision.
- Spartans seem to increase in strength during protracted battles rather than tire.
- Spartans bones are strengthened with Titanium-A which is molecularly-reinforced Titanium that the UNSC uses for their warship armor, Spartans muscles are woven with synthetic fibers similar to their Mjolnir armor that contracts with enough force to shatter their original skeleton.
- S4s are augmented to within an order of magnitude of the capabilities of the S2s.
Spartans are hard to kill, but when paired with Mjolnir powered armor they are unstoppable. Created specifically for Spartan physiques, this revolutionary powered assault armor increases your strength, speed, agility, response time, resilience, and overall combat effectiveness on the battlefield.
- Spartan IVs all wear GEN 2 Mjolnir armor, older armors boosted both reaction times and strength by a factor of 5, with GEN 2 likely increasing them further.
- In the rare case that the armor plating is penetrated, self repair systems immediately seal the hole and flood the wound with biofoam.
- Biofoam injectors stabilize most wounds and allows limited combat ability even in the event of limb loss.
- The suit can operate in vacuum by recycling air for 90 minutes. It is also shielded against radiation and EMP.
- Their visor can magnify to see individuals in the cabin of a vehicle from 2.5km away, or ~40cm long Constructor Sentinels from hundreds of meters away.
- The armor automatically filters out harmful loud noises.
- Magnet Boots - Allows Spartans to fight while walking vertically down the side of a skyscraper sized ship.
- Every suit comes with built in thrusters which drastically increase mobility.
- They give the ability to leap dozens of meters or even grant limited flight.
- Thrusters can decelerate Spartans to a stop after free falling over a kilometer.
- Allow the use of free fall combat drops and the ability to stop within feet of the ground without issue.
Mjolnir armor is linked to Spartans with a neural interface, which means they simply have to think and the armor would perform an action. Combined with the onboard computer, it allows Spartans to do things such as place Waypoint markers, or targets on their HUDs with a thought.
- An example of its use during a fight, Spartans can move limbs with a thought to overwhelm attackers.
- The suit 'knows what the Spartan is thinking before they do', it's able to control the suit functions and thrusters can be controlled by thought.
- The onboard computer can predict where artillery shots would land during an artillery barrage, and guide them to safer locations.
- Spartans can share targeting data.
- The onboard computer can calculate probable landing zones for enemy dropships.
- Mjolnir predicting the optimal time to dodge plasma cannon fire from Banshees.
Mjolnir armor has a variety of sensors and other features bundled into a program called VISR: Visual Intelligence System, Reconnaissance
- Provides a 360 degree imaging system that extends far into the EM spectrum.
- The armor possesses motion sensors and thermal imaging.
- The suit has sound receivers that can hear a whisper a hundred meters away.
- Uses radar, ladar, sonar sensors allowing operations with no visible light, detects hyperspectral, multi-modal, and electronic signals and can use all of the data gathered to construct maps of the terrain.
- The armor can parasitically connect to infrastructure networks to augment their own sensors and data.
- VISR can detect Silent Shadow Elites in Active Camo. - Active Camo grants nearly complete invisibility (live action example included) and the Silent Shadow's are good enough that a Brute hit in the face is still oblivious to them being in front of him.
- The armor manages all of the sensors and data and provides the Spartan with a clean and organized summary.
- An outdated (3 decade old) model of UNSC Active Camo lets a Spartan walk into the middle of a group of soldiers without them noticing.
- Ray sneaks up on and assassinates a Jackal using Active Camo.
- Ray runs through a group of Jackals using a Hardlight Shield.
- Thorne and Palmer block/deflect Covenant Carbine and Plasma Rifle fire, as well as an energy sword using Hardlight Shields.
- Palmer and Tanaka use Hardlight Shields to block Forerunner Sentinel beams. - Sentinel beams disintegrate the majority of their target and incinerate whatevers left.
- Promethean Vision is a full-spectrum vision enhancement system that also allows you to see enemies through walls.
- An example of it being used in gameplay, it allows you to clearly see enemies through walls.
- Thorne uses Promethean Vision to see a group of Elites that are hidden by a smoke screen.
- A soldier states they saw a Spartan using Overshields walk through crossfire that would have dismantled a tank.
- A UNSC doctor states that the regeneration field can heal numerous people simultaneously.
- There's two different types of teleport available to Spartans:
- The first instantly teleports a Spartan to an ally. - Description
- The second isn't instantaneous but lets a Spartan travel in any direction, it would be more accurately described as intangibility. - Description
Strength / Skill
We’d been shipped off to distant corners of the galaxy to fight fractured Covenant forces and beat back any kind of opposition as they attempted to reorganize. You’d be surprised how much damage three Spartans can do, especially when you’re not having to worry about a Covenant destroyer coming in overhead and glassing the ground you’re standing on. The Covenant always had better spacecraft during the war, but we could hold our own against them on the ground. With their alliance shattered, the remaining leaders either in hiding or on the run, and their fleets broken up, let’s just say those were a good few years for the UNSC.Unarmored
- Spartan IVs are encouraged to work out using hydraulic presses, meaning they likely train with literal tons of weight.
- Even in conventional heavy war gear, a Spartans ability to leap, dive and scale uneven ground surpasses the average soldier by over a factor of 10.
- Spartan IV candidates are trained in several martial arts such as Aikido, Jiu-Jitsu and Krav Maga, and their augmentations allow them to learn new fighting techniques from opponents.
- S4s are advised to not train with normal humans, as they would accidentally permanently cripple or kill them even training lightly.
- Buck remarks that any Spartan can tear their instructor into pieces without a sweat.
- A Spartan IV trainee fights in the vacuum of space without armor, though ultimately loses since he was fighting against Jun-A266, a top tier Spartan III.
- Lifting 3000 kg Warthogs, bending steel and shattering concrete is a baseline feat for all Spartans, not indicative of their limits.
- Palmer dents in a metal ship wall using another Spartans face.
- Palmer knocks another Spartan into a several cubic meter metal console hard enough to lift half of it off the ground.
- Romeo 1v40s a Rebel army, initially unarmed, he uses rocks to kill several of them and then using their scavenged weapons he runs them down.
- Buck and Mickey fist fight each other, throwing punches that would shatter regular peoples bones. The fight from a distance sounded like rolling thunder.
- Palmer and Davis fight off an entire Covenant invasion.
- Additional notable details: Davis initially blunts the assault of a massive Spirit fleet. Palmer fights through a continuous stream of infantry, Wraith tanks, and air support. Palmer later locates and assassinates numerous Covenant officers within 30 minutes, which otherwise would have taken the UNSC days. Davis at one point fights off a constant stream of Grunts and Elites for a full day, then immediately redeploys to another task.
- Kodiak sword fights a high-tier Elite relatively evenly.
- Holt throws around and lifts giant alien creatures/Chaefkas.
- Fireteam Crimson wipes out a Covenant base in 24 minutes that Marines were useless against for 24 hours, which is stated to be a regular feat for Spartans.
- A Spartan from Fireteam Crimson assassinates a pair of Elite Zealots.
- Thorne assassinates an Elite and lifts him overhead.
- Palmer sticks her knife through an Elites leg and snaps his neck.
- Palmer blitzes and drops an Elite Ranger with a kick.
- Palmer and Fireteam Bailey fight through a giant Covenant army.
- Ray kicks away an Elite General that tries to choke her.
- Ray assassinates a pair of Elites.
- Ray drops an Elite Ranger.
- Palmer throws her knife through Titanium-A Mjolnir armor.
- Ray and Thorne blitz and demolish a group of Jackals that ambushed her.
- Fireteam Majestic hold off a large Covenant army.
- Palmer defeats a Hunter in melee.
- Locke flies/runs through walls and tackles an aircraft out of the air.
- Locke boosts through a massive stone statue.
- Fireteam Osiris slaughter their way through a large battle.
- Fireteam Osiris assassinate a group of elites.
- Fireteam Osiris assassinates a group of Elite Zealots.
- Fireteam Osiris alongside Blue Team fight through hundreds of Forerunner Armigers.
- Romeo while stuck by himself on the Grunts homeworld fights through an army of Forerunner Armigers and Grunts for well over an hour.
- Buck is confident that he and Romeo can defeat a nearly unlimited amount of Grunts while they are trapped by themselves on the Grunts homeworld.
- Buck and Romeo easily defeat a pair of Goblins, which are ~3 meter tall bulletproof mech suits described as walking tanks.
- Buck and Romeo can easily fight through small numbers of Forerunner Armigers, which is something the Armigers realize so they don't attempt to attack the Spartans until they've sufficiently massed their numbers.
- Buck dents and heavily warps a reinforced steel bulkhead within a short timeframe knowing it would give, however he was running out of time and switched to a separate door that was durable enough to be unaffected by Magnum fire, yet he punches straight through it.
- Despite Spartans being heavily drilled in knowing their limits, Buck is still confident that he would be unstoppable against thousands of heavily armed insurgents.
- There have been numerous flood outbreaks in the post-war era and Spartans have wiped them out every time.
- In the case that a Spartan is infected by the Flood, they are considered such a threat that the immediate response is to spam WMDs, bombarding the area with orbital MAC strikes and fusion warheads.
- Spartans can destroy Wraith tanks with punches. - Wraith armor is impervious to .50 cal DU anti aircraft rounds and can tank their own mortars which vaporize Titanium armor within 20 meters.
- Spartans can charge through various metal shutters and stone walls.
- Grunt assassinations
- Jackal assassinations
- Elite assassinations
- Promethean Crawler assassinations
- Forerunner SoldieArmiger assassinations - Notably: Spartans can rip them apart with their bare hands and destroy them with a stomp.
- Promethean Knight assassinations - Notably: Spartans can rip off their arms and use it to impale them. - Promethean knights can toss around 3000 kg Warthogs with the same bladed arm.
- Warden Eternal assassinations - Notably: Spartans can punch out his legs while evading his attacks.
- Notable Spartan assassinations album.
- Buck barely feels a punch that would have doubled him over before he became a Spartan.
- Buck tanks a fall that he compares to leaping off a skyscraper due to his reinforced skeleton.
- Novak tanks a hard strike to the groin...
- The armor plating has a similar durability to light tanks.
- The energy shields of the Mk 5 could tank 30mm and 50mm autocannon rounds.
- Holst uses himself as a human shield against numerous Assault Rifles.
- Buck getting kicked in the face doesn't hurt at all and thinks it could break the toes of the attacker.
- Buck continually tanks Mickey punching him as hard as a Shotgun blast.
- Kodiak and Holt tank sustained fire from dozen(s) of Forerunner weapons before their shields get close to dropping.
- Kodiak and Holt tank numerous sentinel beams from a cloud of Forerunner Sentinels. - Sentinel beams disintegrate the majority of their target and incinerate whats left.
- Kodiak and Holt shrug off heavy Forerunner Monitor attacks, immediately recovering. - Forerunner Monitors have vaporized Hunters with their attacks, which Spartans in older armor have shrugged off as well.
- Madsen tanks a direct Scattershot blast with his energy shielding. - Scattershots can vaporize people.
- DeMarco tanks a direct airstrike, but stays standing at his post without his helmet while still engulfed in flames.
- Fireteam Majestic tanks a spaceship exploding while inside of it.
- Palmer uses herself as a human shield against Forerunner Sentinel Beams. - Sentinel beams disintegrate the majority of their target and incinerate whats left.
- Tanaka flies straight through a Banshee aircraft that explodes in her face, her energy shields are still visibly active.
- Fireteam Osiris shrugs off a Forerunner Guardian blast that tears up a city and violently pushes aircraft out of the air. - In reference to that same event, that Guardian blast caused earthquakes.
- Fireteam Osiris tanks Forerunner weapons from all angles while they are surrounded, the Forerunner weapons have the firepower to vaporize normal people.
- Romeo states that Mjolnir armors shielding can tank the meter long needle projectiles of Goblin mech suits for some time, for reference normal sized needles which are only a fraction of that size are more powerful than firearms and Covenant plasma.
- Buck and Romeo tank a massive explosion that dropped most of their shields, then tank some gunfire from dozens of Forerunner Armigers before their shields collapse.
- Buck uses himself as a human shield against Forerunner weapons.
- A group of Spartans use themselves as human shields against continuous fire from Forerunner weapons.
- Spartans can maintain speeds of 40 kph.
- Spartan IVs can outrun a horse (top speed of 88 kph) due to their heart augmentations.
- Holt outmaneuvers bullet timing alien creatures.
- [Scaling] In their first ever appearance in the lore, Forerunner Armigers immediately deflect bullets, as seen in the Skill section Spartans demolish Armigers in every single appearance.
- [Scaling] Despite being half dead, Spartan Thorne fights evenly with the elite Gek 'Lhar who is fast enough to aimdodge/react to bullets.
- Palmer blitzes an Elite Ranger.
- Fireteam Majestic evades automatic turret fire.
- Ray and Thorne evade fire from numerous Covenant and immediately blitz them. - Several of the shooters used Covenant Carbines which fire hypersonic (mach 5+) slugs.
- Hoya dodges an energy sword swing from an Elite Zealot who ambushes him.
- Palmer intercepts and uses herself as a human shield against Forerunner Sentinel beams and Tanaka fights the sentinels in the air while evading their beams.
- Everyone on Fireteam Osiris outruns several Ghosts (top speed of 132 kph) that are all running for their lives.
- Any Spartan can accurately land Sniper shots a kilometre out while they are on the move.
- Holt and an Elite easily 2v12 Forerunner Armigers in a gunfight.
Weapons / Equipment
The Spartan-IV armory contains a wide array of modern weapons. This includes, but is not limited to, close-combat blades, precision firearms, directed energy weapons, missile launchers, and explosives that range from demolition charges to nuclear warheads. You will also be expected to learn the complicated handling and usage instructions for Covenant plasma weaponry, Forerunner hard light projectors, and Brute spike launchers. It is your duty to master all instruments of destruction.
- Made of extraordinarily sharp, hyper-dense, material that self sharpens and is 'almost unbreakable'.
- Can be thrown through Titanium-A Armor like butter.
- While free falling with no leverage, it is stabbed through the hull of a Covenant Lich / Ultra Heavy Siege Platform.
- Misc / Attachments:
- Misc Attachments:
- Kinetic Bolts - upgrades UNSC weapons with Forerunner Hardlight tech that disintegrates targets, and gives their small arms anti-vehicle capabilities/the force to push around multi-ton vehicles // The disintegration animation for Forerunner weapons/tech is canon
- Laser Targeter - increases accuracy
- Sound Dampener - suppresses gun and increases effective range
- Long Barrel - increases effective range
- Stabilization Jets - massively controls recoil
- Threat Marker - can track multiple enemies through obstructions or when invisible
- Underbarrel Attachments:
- 40mm Grenade Launcher which is powerful enough to blow off the top half of an armored brute (they weigh over a metric ton)
- Energy Bayonet - Massively increases melee damage, similar to a Covenant Energy Sword but on your gun
- Knight Blade - Disintegrates enemies and provides anti-vehicle melee capability
- Misc Attachments:
- Kinetic Bolts
- Laser Targeter
- Long Barrel
- Sound Dampener
- Stabilization Jets
- Threat Marker
- Underbarrel Attachments:
- Plasma Bayonet
- Knight Blade
- Fires 9.5x40mm HP-SAP (High Powered - Semi Armor Piercing)
- Eff. Rng. of 950m // An older variant is 'deadly accurate' out to 900m and brand new recruits could fire precisely at 500m distant targets
- Misc Attachments:
- Kinetic Bolts
- Laser Targeter
- Long Barrel
- Sound Dampener
- Stabilization Jets
- Threat Marker
- Underbarrel Attachments:
- Plasma Bayonet
- Knight Blade
- Fires 7.62x51mm FMJ-AP
- Eff. Rng. of 950m
- Misc Attachments:
- Kinetic Bolts
- Laser Targeter
- Long Barrel
- Sound Dampener
- Stabilization Jets
- Threat Marker
- Underbarrel Attachments:
- Plasma Bayonet
- Knight Blade
- Fires 7.62x51mm FMJ-AP // The Answer variant fires proximity fused High Explosive Warheads
- Fires 5.4mm at 15 km/s / mach ~43.7, with a shot punching through the walls and two floors of an office building and exploding it's target in the next building over.
- A shot can punch through 30 cm of Titanium armor
- A shot fired from 4816 meters away explodes its target, kills the person sitting beside him and deforms their vehicle
- SPNKr Ex fires a proximity fused rocket that additionally releases cluster munitions
- Ad Victoriam variant fires 3 rockets that are proximity fused and laser guided
- UNSC 40mm grenades are powerful enough to blow off the top half of an armored Brute, they also have a secondary EMP
- Effective against both heavy infantry and light vehicles, as seen in every feat below they create extremely massive explosions
- Tears apart several armored and energy shielded Brutes
- Launches a 3 metric ton Warthog through the air
- Blows apart a metal catwalk
- Blows up a Hunter leaving little behind (they weigh 5 tons and are covered in heavy armor)
- Launches away and kills several half ton Promethean Knights
- A handful of grenades blow up a Covenant Lich and create a massive explosion. - For reference a Lich has dimensions of 102.8 x 50.9 x 34.7 meters
- C-12 explosive packs can blast through 3 meters of battleship armor
- Spartans have loaded themselves with nukes of varying yields to use during ground assaults such as 100 KT, 1 MT and 30 MT bombs
- A single shot melts through an armored Brute, boiling and popping his organs.
- A charged shot creates a large explosion which vaporizes a trio of Grunts.
- Fire self-guided/tracking explosive projectiles that explode after they penetrate a target
- A needle overpenetrates someone, and kills the person behind her
- Explodes an armored soldier
- Tears apart ODSTs who wear armor durable enough to tank AP rounds
- One shots an Elite Zealot, who are durable enough to soak up Magnum and Assault Rifle fire
- Dying Star variant fires adhesive pulsewave explosions that disintegrate enemies and kill shielded Spartans in 3 shots. - Spartans in older armor could tank 50mm autocannon rounds
- A Forerunner anti-matter sniper, it fires 'hard light-jacketed antiparticle beams' that can vaporize energy shielded Elites
Spartan-IV is considered a major success and is now a cornerstone of UEG defense policy and UNSC strategic planning. It has produced a substantial number of super-soldiers capable of exacting the UNSC's efforts at key junctures in the post-war arena, including counter-Insurrection operations and combat missions against Covenant remnants. Large-scale Spartan-IV detachments on expeditionary warships such as the UNSC Infinity have proven to be essential strategic assets, especially given the challenging astro-political landscape.