|1||MP4 to AVI - Convert your MP4 to AVI for Free Online||99%|
|2||Free Video to DVD Converter 22.214.171.1247 for Windows||31%|
|3||VSO ConvertXtoDVD 126.96.36.199 with Parch||56%|
|4||Download DVDShrink for FREE from the OFFICIAL DVDShrink||48%|
|5||How to burn any video file to a playable DVD (5 easy ways)||79%|
|6||Wondershare UniConverter 188.8.131.52 + Crack With||68%|
Download Full PowerISO 5.4 With Serial Number
Convert video between all formats with Free AVS Video Converter absolutely for free: MP4, DVD, MPEG, VOB, 2K QHD, 4K UHD, MOV, AVI, WMV, MKV, FLV, TS, Blu-ray, etc. Trim and Merge Audio Tracks. ConvertXtoDVD is an easy and simple way to convert and burn your movie files to a compatible DVD playable on your home DVD player. This tool supports auto copy the.
AnyToISO - Free download and software reviews - CNET Download
Convert for many Apple devices. I used to like FormatFactory because i could convert 10 bit videos to 8 bit for playback on my media player box. It's also possible to convert videos on Android and iPhone. Convert Word, Doc, Docx, PDF, WPS, ODT, TXT, RTF, WPD, HTML, XML, word perfect and more source code file types.
Cracked powerDVD 20 / 20 Build 2101 Patch Free Download
Safe Download-100% Virus Free. Convert any video formats. Power Iso Free Download With Serial Key Filehippo X Manager 4 Serial Key Adobe Photoshop Cs6 Serial Key Free List Mount And Blade Napoleonic Wars Serial Key UltraISO is an ISO/CD/DVD image file creating tool, which also allows you edit and convert ISO/CD/DVD image files. MPEG, WMV, MOV, FLV, 3GP, etc.
Download adobe pdf converter free (windows)
MPEG-4 Part 14 files (MP4) are capable of storing multimedia such as audio, video, and subtitles. Optical Character Recognition (OCR) lets you turn scanned documents and images into searchable and editable PDF files.
Keygen windows Movie Maker 2020 Crack with Registration Code Full
Download Ultra Video Converter for Windows to convert video files between AVI, MPEG, DVD, WMV, RM, MOV, MP4, 3GP, H264, and FLV formats. No matter if they are videos, sounds or images, FormatFactory can deal with all of them. With ConvertXtoDVD you can convert and burn all your videos! Except for AVI, ConvertXtoDVD supports other common formats, too, such as MOV, Xvid, DivX, MP4, VOB, MPEG, MPEG4, MP4 and WMV, without needing additional codecs.
Activation key download all file converter for free (Windows)
Convert x to dvd 4 keygen filehippo. The Convert regular videos to the DVD player. Free video downloader windows XP 32 bit. Wondershare Filmora9 video editor helps you convert the 4k videos for portable devices like Android devices, iPad, iPhone, TVs, DVD, etc or any popular formats such as mp4, mov, mkv, avi.
WinAVI All In One Converter - Free download and software
This means you can combine video and audio files and subtitles in a single pack. As soon as you open the app, simply add the files you want to convert and ConvertXtoDVD optimises the settings for you, according to your requirements. Free filehippo any video converter downloads https://ya-pilot.ru/download/?file=3580. It can process almost all CD image files including ISO and BIN files.
Crack free 3D Video Converter: Convert Any Video/DVD to 3D
Download Poweriso Filehippo https://ya-pilot.ru/download/?file=3587. Latest Version - DVD Shrink look at this website. DVD after video [HOST] has a very simple interface and very simple to operate. Russian support, but registration is done by the same.
AVS Video Converter 184.108.40.2064 Crack + License Key 2020
Free Download Manager is a powerful open-source downloading application that has millions of loyal users all over the world. Free filehippo pdf converter downloads https://ya-pilot.ru/download/?file=3586. We don't store your files longer than 24 hours, after that time we permanently delete them from. In only a few clicks you can backup your movies to DVD playable on any home DVD player.
Serial code conversion Software Archives - FileHippo News
Free DVD Maker is a 100% free DVD creator for you to burn almost all video format files to DVD on Windows OS with NTSC and PAL formats available. Various audio formats (MP3, WMA, OGG. You can make sure that nobody has access to them the. Clonezilla filehippo clone - Download Notice.
Any Video Converter 7.0.7 Crack With Keygen 2020 New Version
It will automatically retry another server if one failed, please be patient while converting. Interface is designed to be intuitive for any user and it allows you to convert the necessary file with only one click. Features of Leawo DVD Ripper: It can converts your DVD to audio or video in more than 180+ formats such as MKV, MPEG, MP4, FLV, AVI, RMVB, F4V, 3GP, MP3, AMR, AAC, M4A, etc. This software converts the videos format to original DVD videos.
Homepage - FileHippo News
To me, video, Blu-ray and DVD on PowerDVD look the best out of any other video player out there and I tried them all: Total MediaTheatre, WinDVD, Zoom Player, KMPlayer, Media Player Classic HC, VLC among others. It is one of the most popular antivirus programs available, thanks to the reliable and trustworthy brand that Avast have creat. DVDFab Video Converter Lite for Mac a knockout post. AutoDWG DWG to PDF Converter let you batch convert DWG TO PDF, DXF TO PDF without the need of AutoCAD.
Download any Video Converter Ultimate 7.0.7 with Keygen
Image converter plus filehippo update Download 2020. This M4A to WAV converter can convert M4A (Apple Lossless Audio) files to WAV (Waveform Audio) audio. Support batch video conversion. AnyToISO - Open/Extract/Convert to ISO, Extract ISO, Make ISO my link.
Removing iBooks DRM
SOLVED!From what I could find, Requiem is the only remaining reliable Apple FairPlay DRM remover. (Thanks for the suggestion Smart_Scar!) However, it's extremely outdated (2012) and you need to downgrade your version of iTunes and operating system for it to work. I didn't want to mess with my macOS to that extent so I decided to do this with a Windows 10 partition via Boot Camp. For posterity, here were the files and steps I used.
- Boot Camp Setup: Windows 10 ISO
- Boot Camp Setup: Windows 10 Pro Activation Script (Credit: jak0b3)
- Requiem 3.3.6 (this is the ONLY version that will remove DRM from ebooks)
- iTunes 10.5.X 64-bit
- Java 7 32-bit (needs to be 32-bit, even if you use a 64-bit system)
- Install the most recent version of iTunes and login/activate your computer
- Uninstall all of these:
- iTunes (current version)
- Apple Software Update
- Apple Mobile Device Support
- Apple Application Support 32-bit
- Apple Application Support 64-bit
- Java (if it's a 64-bit environment)
- Rename/move/delete the folder C:/Users/~Username~/Music/iTunes
- Install iTunes 10.5.X and Java 32-bit
- Go to Edit > Preferences > Advanced and make sure "Keep iTunes Media folder organized" and "Copy files to iTunes Media folder when adding to library" are checked (this ensures your files are structured in a way Requiem can find them)
- Drop your ebook files into iTunes, then quit iTunes
- Run Requiem.exe
- If it worked, Requiem will replace the DRM-protected file with a DRM-free version, and automatically throw away the old file.
"Key not found. Can you open this file?" — The most common reasons for this error are: A) your iTunes login doesn't match the account that purchased the ebook, or B) you purchased the content after you authorized the computer. Either way, you need to re-authorize the computer, which means starting over.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I purchased a book in iBooks. The only digital version of the book exists in Apple's ecosystem; everywhere else, only the physical version is sold. So, iBooks is my only option for file source. I specifically need the digital version to extract maximum resolution images. Scanned versions won't work.
I've tried Calibre plug-ins and TunesKit iBooks Copy, neither worked. Both keep crashing while they attempt to convert the file or remove the DRM. And I couldn't find non-DRM copies of the book in torrents, either. Any other ideas?
FYI I'm using a Mac running macOS Catalina
[Edit] Tried Epubor, too. Doesn't work on Apple FairPlay DRM.
Guide to Copy Kindle Content to PDF using Calibre [UPDATED]
This link is an additional resource for DeDRM tools in case you are having issues: https://apprenticealf.wordpress.com/ Additionally Apprentice Alf’s tool removes the unique user ID in ebooks (Header 208)
LAST UPDATE:September 9th, 2019
Hopefully this will help some of you out there. Especially with the new school semesters starting and the high cost of school books these days.
Before you read any further look at the FAQ section first!. There is a good chance you are going to run into a common issue others have before you, and the solution has already been mentioned there. This will save you time from having to read through all the comments and/or wait days until someone responds to you with an answer.
Don't get put off or intimidated by all the steps. I made it a lot of steps so I could be as specific as possible to reduce any chance of a mistake. I wrote this as though I was explaining it to a 5 year old and do not assume any of you should know how to do any of this. I check my reddit mail often so if you have a question please leave a comment!
Guide to Copy, Convert and Save Kindle Content to PDF using Calibre Easy-to-Follow Beginner's Guide to DeDRMing Amazon Trial and Purchased eBooks.
For starters, I will describe to you the type of books you can DeDRM (remove blocking restrictions). The categories include:
- Purchased Versions
- Trial Versions might not be all pages
- Rental Books in most versions
If you run into any problems PLEASE CHECK THE FAQ SECTION FIRST
The Required Tools:
\Calibre Version 2.21 Download Link* here
Calibre is an eBook management tool that is used for the conversion of eBooks in various formats to other formats. It can open most files, but is slow when compared to programs such as Adobe Digital Editions when trying to open .epub books to read. The current version should work, however, I am using the older version of Calibre 2.21. If You follow these steps to the point and it does not work for you, consider uninstalling Calibre and installing the older version.
- Kindle for PC
\Kindle for PC v1.17* here
\Kindle for PC -All Versions-* here
\Kindle for MAC -All Versions-* here
Kindle for PC is Amazon's official kindle book reader for PC. It allows you to read books downloaded from Amazon's store that are in the .azw4 format. You will need it to download the books that you wish to DeDRM.
IMPORTANT! I've been PMed by other users that Kindle for PC 1.17 is the LAST version that still downloads .azw4 files (the files that Calibre uses best). If you are having issues get that version (link above) or an OLDER version. Make sure to TURN OFF AUTO UPDATES!
- DeDRM Plugin [NEW]
This plugin allows your version of Calibre to DeDRM Amazon's .azw4 files. For that reason, it is not allowed in Calibre's official plugin download tool. You must download this .zip file and use Calibre to load the plugin from it. This particular download is pre-modified, meaning that you do not have to edit any code for this plugin to function. Note: unzipping the tool does nothing for you. It is my suggestion that you leave it as is.
Here is a modded version that will remove watermark and owner info, along with allowing you to DeDRM 7 day rentals, kindle unlimited, prime lending and others. Only works with downloads using Kindle for PC v1.16 https://gofile.io/?c=dD0Svc courtesy Shabbypenguin
- Additionally You Will Also Need:
- Amazon Account "Direct Link to Sign Up for Amazon" Either make a fake one or use a school email to receive discounted Amazon Prime
- Credit/Debit/Gift Card with the exception of trial versions you will purchasing/renting the books FIRST, then returning them for an IMMEDIATE REFUND after saving your converted copy
Setting Up Your Amazon Account, Kindle for PC and Calibre with DeDRM Plugin
1) Download and install Calibre and Kindle for PC on your device.
2) Login or create an account on Amazon.com. I would suggest that this not be your personal account that you use to buy things with normally.
3) Log in to the same account on your Kindle for PC app.
4) Pick the book that you want to strip the DRM from.
5) Select the "try free" or "7-Day Trial" button, whichever you see. If you can't get the full book free via Kindle then you can purchase the book and return it for a full (and instant) refund after you make your copy with Calibre.
6) Click the pull down menu, and select "Your name's Kindle for PC" as the device. If your device does not appear, I would suggest reviewing this. I often find that I am not logged in the same account on both the web browser and the PC, and this results in the issue.
7) Allow the Amazon application to be launched. On my chrome browser, I am given a prompt in which I click "Launch application."
8) Make sure your book is downloaded. This can be found by opening the Kindle app and clicking the "downloaded" section. You might have to open it once in order for it to load. If your book is in this section, and displays a red bar with white text saying "x days left of trial," then the book is downloaded. If it does not appear, it may be likely that you sent it to the wrong device. In this situation, you would have to make a new account entirely to access the trial again, as Amazon only seems to like allowing one device to have the trial.
9) Open Calibre. Ignore any welcoming stuff it may have for you, as it's unnecessary to learn about the program at this point.
10) Click on the double arrows that appear next to "Remove Books". Depending on your screen size, they may be placed differently or may not exist at all.
11) Click the preferences icon that has a crew and wrench icon. (You might have to scroll all the way to the right with the double arrows on the top right of the screen to see this)
12) Scroll down and click the green puzzle piece icon labelled "Plugins".
13) Click the yellow puzzle piece icon that says "Get New Plugins”.
14) Click on the “Kindle Unpack” plugin, and click install.
15) Give it confirmation on anything it prompts you with. If it asks you, have it loaded onto the navigation/favorites/plugin bar.
16) Download the DeDRM plugin I linked you to if you haven't already.
17) Once again access the preferences as in step 11. This time choose the option "Change Calibre Behavior".
18) Click on the green puzzle icon name "Plugins" in the bottom left under "Advanced"
19) On the bottom right of this next screen you'll see an option that says "Load plugin from file". Click that and browse to the DeDRM plugin.
20) Confirm and accept any warnings it gives (don't worry about any virus warnings, this is hack tool after all).
21) Once it is installed, close Calibre, and then open it again.
DeDRMing Your eBook
DeDRMing and Converting to a Savable PDF
1) Open your Windows Explorer, and go to /documents/mykindlecontent. If you correctly downloaded the book, the .azw4 file should be here. The name will be random and alphanumeric, and as far as I know, starting with the letter B.
2) Go to Calibre. Copy the .azw4 from the folder to Calibre by dragging the file to the Calibre window.
3) Congratulations! You've DeDRM'd an Amazon trial book. But you're not done yet...
4) Click the book you just imported so it is highlighted in blue.
5) Click the arrows in the top right corner (as you did previously) and there should be a new icon (shaped like a yellow triangle with rounded edges) labelled "Kindle Unpack". You might have to click the right arrow near all the icons to scroll to it. It is usually the last icon.
6) Click the icon. If your book was successfully DeDRM'd, there will be a green unlocked selection. If the DeDRM was unsuccessful, it will be red. If it is red, figure out what you did wrong and/or repeat the above steps until successful.
7) Click the green unlocked icon and click "extract pdf". The .azw4 will then be converted to .PDF.
8) Right click the book you just converted in Calibre, and click "open containing folder". This is the location of your PDF.
9) Once you have confirmed the pdf is working properly you can then go back to Amazon and refund the book. This will remove it from your Kindle library. Remember the CONVERTED book will always be in your Calibre library.
Refunding Your Kindle Purchase
How to Refund Your Money AFTER Downloading and Converting the Kindle Book
1) Once you have confirmed your conversion worked sign in to Amazon in your browser.
2) On the top-right of the website click on the drop down list "Account & Lists"
3) Under "Your Account" select "Your Content and Devices".
4) You will see a list of any DIGITAL purchases you made. Next to the eBook click the check box. Under "Actions" click the ... box. This will open a small window where you can select the option "Return for Refund". I usually choose the refund reason as "wrong book" but it doesn't matter what reason you choose.
5) Once this is clicked the eBook will be removed from you Kindle folder (don't worry your Calibre folder and files are not touched) and your money will be instantly refunded!
FAQ / TROUBLESHOOTINGI will try to periodically update this as I notice common issues or questions arise
Please check the comments below in case anyone has already asked your question or provided additional information that might help :)
Feel Free to PM me if this post becomes archived
Q: I can't get .azw4 files and/or convert with Calibre
If you already have the NEWER versions simply uninstall them then install the older ones. This guide was based on the older versions anyway.
Q: Does this work on Mac?
Q: My file is converting to something other than a PDF?!
To convert the formats of the file you can use the "Convert" tool within the Calibre program itself or find a free online ePub to PDF converter like this one here.
Q: Do I need to spend money for this?
If you complete the entire process from purchase to > converting to > refund in less then an hour you will not even be charged. The sale will still be pending and then will just get cancelled. If it takes longer or you choose a book that is only available from a Non-Amazon seller it could take a couple of days for the refund to process.
Make sure you have enough money on your card to TEMPORARILY cover the cost of the book. YOU CAN ALWAYS REFUND ANY EBOOK ON AMAZON! There is no way to screw this up! Either you convert it to a PDF or it doesn't work, either way Amazon always accepts the refund and deletes the eBook from your kindle folder.
As far as Amazon is concerned you just made a mistake and bought the wrong book. It's not a physical item and (as far as they know) you can't even read it without their Kindle; so they have no problem instantly removing it from your account and returning your money.
Q: All the books I'm downloading aren't converting at all!
- It could be an issue with Calibre: try downloading the older version (v2.21) I posted in the top of the guide.
- It could be an issue with Kindle for PC: try downloading the older version (v1.17) I posted in the top of the guide. Then turn off auto updates in: tools > options > general
- Redditor u/Zalgo165 mentioned he had success with Kindle for PC version 1.16.0 (44025). Sometimes one version will work better for a specific book.
- Check if there is a newer version of the DeDRM plugin available. It's possible it has updated since I posted this.
- It could be some issue with the installation. To start fresh you can try uninstalling Kindle AND Calibre, then reinstalling and following the steps to set up the plugin again.
- Finally you might just be getting unlucky and the books you're choosing are indeed only available as .azw files and NOT available as .azw3 or .azw4 files.
Heads up, I found out that you can check if the book is going to be a AZW3 (ePub) or AZW4 (PDF) before you purchase it. Just select the "send a free sample option" that is usually located under the "buy/rent now with 1-click" button. Do the same thing with the sample as you would do with the real kindle book and drag it to Calibre. Calibre will then tell you if its an AZW3 or AZW4. This way you can screen the book before you decide to purchase and return it. I've tried this with known AZW3 and AZW4 books. Let me know if there is a better of checking this before purchasing the book.
edit: This is different than the "7-day free trial" option mentioned in the guide. The sample is just a few pages from the book, and is usually on just about every kindle book. It is NOT the whole thing, but the format (AZW3 vs 4) is consistent with the real book.
Q: When refunding the book I'm being asked to contact customer service. What should I do?
I'm sure for every 1 person who goes through the refund process, 10 more don't. Congratulations, the companies found another way to profit. You can even use different Amazon accounts for each purchase if you don't want to refund several books at once from one account (or say you dropped out of school and need to refund all your books). Don't get scared, they're nice on the phone and as soon as you give them ANY reason for a refund they'll refund it no questions asked. I've done this with other items from Amazon and it's always been a pleasant and seamless process.
Q: Is this illegal and/or could I get in any trouble or have my account suspended?
To be extra safe, it is suggested in this guide (and I will reiterate it here) to MAKE A NEW AMAZON ACCOUNT. Do not use your primary Amazon account. You can but it is bad practice. I was contacted by 2 or 3 people who had their account suspended and they all had 1 thing in common: All of them got greedy and tried to download then return SEVERAL books at the same time. DON'T BE THAT PERSON! If you need several books, either spread out your purchase and returns over several days OR make additional Amazon accounts and use each one to only purchase/return 1-2 books at a time. You can have as many accounts as you want, they just need to be linked to different email address.