How to find the serial number or license key fo...
Activation Code + Torrent Full Setup Download Using it, you can create one-time backups or schedule backups to local storage, network drives or FTP servers. Windows 10 troubleshooting help and support forum, plus thousands of tutorials to help you fix, customize and get the most from Microsoft Windows 10. You get the full SampleTank 3 sound and groove workstation, Syntronik Pro-V vintage synthesizer, T-RackS 4 Deluxe mix and mastering suite, Ableton Live 10 Lite, and more.
|1||Kaspersky Total Security 2020 Activation Code [100%||49%|
|2||Line 6 Mobile Keys 25 review||42%|
|3||Windows 10 Product Key & Activation Code 2020 For Free||43%|
|4||MS Office 2020 [ALL] Product Keys [LATEST! - CinZah Lal En Zau||71%|
|5||Find serial numbers & product keys||63%|
|6||Ask Sage - Download software from My Sage||26%|
|7||Top 15 Mobile App Wireframing & Mockup Tools||84%|
20 Best Free Product Key Finder Programs (Nov. 2020)
The Random Code Generator. Alesis V25 Key USB MIDI Keyboard Features 25 full-sized, square-front keys 8 velocity-sensitive backlit pads for beat production and clip launching 4 assignable knobs and 4 assignable buttons interface with your music software Octave Up and. Line 6 throws more MIDI love at iDevices, intros Mobile.
Key generator mobile Phone Tools - Software Downloads for Windows
Even though it's compact and very affordable, the Line 6 Mobile Keys 49 didn't skimp on the keyboard quality. If you install workstation and DO NOT type a serial key in, it will run as a "trial". As for the included software, with many controllers this can feel like an afterthought, but for the iRig Keys I/O range, the prodigious bundle of included IK Multimedia instruments and effects is really a core component of the product.
Knowledge Base - Line 6 Community
Some keys on the keyboard have specific functions which you may not be familiar with. Touch-sensitive sliders and buttons plus touch-sensitive rotary controllers put you in. Added support for new types of video streaming sites; How to activation IDM 6.08 Build 9: If you've installed previous versions of IDM, close your IDM.
Registration key notebook Software and How To Questions - HP Support Community
It worked for me but I required some other product keys too for my office PCs, So while searching I found ODosta Store, Which is selling Microsoft cheap windows and office product activation keys from ODosta Store I bought office 2020 pro plus and windows 10 pro keys from ODosta Store Which are working well, So I thought I should share it with others as they're providing cheap but genuine and. Line 6 doesn't provide any software with the Mobile Keys 49, but notes that it works perfectly with Garage Band, 50in1 Piano, NanoStudio, Music Author: Steven Sande. Trusted by over 3 million customers.
Software/license activation & reactivation – Steinberg Support
Resetting Line 6 Mobile Keys 25 Keyboard Controller. Line 6 Mobile Keys 25 Premium Keyboard Controller: Make Music on your iPad, iPhone, Mac and PC with Revolutionary Tri-platform IntegrationMobile Keys 25 premium keyboard controller provides an exceptional playing experience on your iPad, iPhone, Mac or PC. Equally powerful hooked up to GarageBand or your workhorse DAW, ultra-portable Mobile Keys 25 gives you 25 full-sized, velocity-sensitive. Typically, a MIDI keyboard is available in 25, 49, 61 or 88 key versions, but nearly all feature an octave shift button so you can access a full-range of notes.
Line 6 Mobile Keys 25 Key Controller - The Midi Store
Enable or Disable Collect Activity History in Windows 10. Keep your Line 6 gear up-to-date with the latest updates. You won't have to remember to carry batteries around with you, and just a single USB cable is all you'll need to make music on the go, with your laptop or iOS device and the Mobile Keys 25 USB MIDI controller keyboard.
- Line 6 - CNET Download
- Sonic Port Replacement Cables? - Line 6 Community
- NCH Crack Codes - Tech kanor
- MOBILE KEYS 25 & 49 - Line 6
- Kenwood KPG-89D RSS Programming Software – HamFiles
- Free tmobile activation codegenerator downloads
- Avast Premier 2020 Free License key and Activation Code
- Windows 8.1 Product Key and Activation Guide
- Download Product Key Recovery Tools for Windows
- Coding Games and Programming Challenges to Code Better
Video Line 6 Mobile Keys 25 @NAMM
Updates only take a minute or so. You get 49 velocity-sensitive, full-size keys, with a pleasantly responsive synth action feel, and of course you can use the Octave Up and Down buttons to play 5/5(4). I liked the feel of the.
- Frequently Asked Questions for product keys.
- Which software activation codes can Recover Keys retrieve
- Android Fragment handle back button press - Stack Overflow
- Mobile Keys 25 Manuals - Line 6
- 1 million serial numbers of different softwares
- Windows 7 Professional Product Key and Activation Guide
- Best Employee Monitoring Software - 2020 Reviews & Comparison
- Software - CNET Download
- JMRTD: Machine Readable Travel Documents Activity
- SERIAL NUMBER FREE KEYS AND CRAK: TOTAL VIDEO CONVERTER
Computer Shortcut Keys - Apps on Google Play
Line 6 - CNET Download - Free Software Downloads and. IK Software and Apps Included: SampleTank 3, T-RackS 4, and More Loaded with IK software and apps, the iRig Keys I/O 25 includes an unmatched selection of everything that is needed to make complete, finished productions out of the box. McAfee KB - How to download and install McAfee consumer https://ya-pilot.ru/download/?file=3890.
Amazon.com: Line 6 Mobile Keys 99-072-0505 25-Key Midi
C# - Getting Windows serial number (was: Getting
Serial Key Generator - Free download and software reviews you can try here. Walmart Black Friday 2020 deals: Save on TVs, $169 AirPods Pro and $119 Apple Watch coming soon Best Products. Four-button footswitch with built-in expression pedal for compatible Line 6 amplifiers.
- Clash of the MIDI keyboard controllers: Line 6 Mobile Keys
- Line 6 Mobile Keys 25 Premium Keyboard Controller for
- 11 Mobile App Scanner to Find Security Vulnerabilities
- Amazon.com: Customer reviews: Line 6 Mobile Keys 99-072
- IDM 6.23 Crack Build 5 Keygen with Serial key Full Version
- FL Studio 18.104.22.1687 Crack And Serial Number & Key 2020 Free
Mobile Keys 25 & 49 FAQ - Mobile Keys - Line 6 Community
By submitting this form, you are confirming you are an adult 18 years or older and you agree to share your personal information with Intel to stay connected to the latest Intel technologies and industry trends by email and telephone. Lenovo Mobile Support Home – learn about your mobile device, troubleshoot, check warranty, order or repair status, upgrade software or contact us. Tenorshare 4uKey 22.214.171.124 Crack + Registration Code Latest.
12 Call-To-Action Examples That Convert
submitted by emailout to u/emailout
You planned and crafted a beautiful email campaign with the perfect subject line, spot-on copy and an offer your recipients can’t refuse. You are already patting yourself on the back on a job well done. But, before you hit “send”, are you sure you’ve included an actionable and properly optimised call-to-action?
I don’t mean the simplistic “Buy now!” or “Read more” call-to-action (CTA). I’m referring to a call-to-action that will be truly effective, perfectly optimised and will fit your email campaign’s goal(s).“Action is the fundamental key to all success. For your email campaign to achieve success, it needs to contain a strong, straight-forward call-to-action.” – EmailOut
From writing amazing and relevant copy through to using attention-grabbing hooks to making an offer your subscribers will find beneficial, you did everything you were expected to. Yet, your click-through rate is not nearly what you anticipated it to be. Wondering what went wrong? You might’ve neglected to optimise your email campaign’s call-to-action (CTA). Today, I will unveil the secret of how to make your call-to-action stand out, the best and worst CTA wording and give you some killer call-to-action examples.
In this article, we’ll cover the following topics:
Each one of your email campaigns serves a purpose. Without a call-to-action, your subscribers will have nothing to act on. Consequently, that will reduce your emails to nothing more than a piece of information. That’s not necessarily a bad thing but… without an actionable call-to-action, you will not get the ROI you are aiming for. Thus, make sure your email campaigns have either a hyperlinked call-to-action or a clickable CTA button.
The copy and design of your CTA have a significant role in your email marketing campaign’s overall success. From colour through to placement to choosing between a hyperlink or button CTAs, all play a vital role in whether or not your subscribers will notice and interact with them. With that in mind, here are some intriguing stats about your call-to-action in email marketing –
The Three Main Components Of A Great Call-To-ActionIf you want to design a kick-ass call-to-action that drives results, you need to know the three main elements that make the perfect call-to-action.
1) CopyWords are free. How you use them though… that might cost you. CTA buttons offer a limited word space and when it comes to email that limitation might be double. Therefore, when crafting your call-to-action copy make sure your message is short, clear, with active (buy, join, visit, etc.) and urgent (now, expire, today, limited, etc.) words as well as personal pronouns (I, my, me, etc.) and offer benefits.
Pro tip: If your call-to-action takes more than 6 seconds to read, it’s too long.
Pro tip 2: Personalisation is not only for your email copy. It also goes a long way with your CTA.
2) DesignYou got the words right. Now, it’s time to put them into a stunning visual design. To ensure you are on the right track, I recommend following CTA design best practice –
3) PlacementOnce you have the words and the stunning design ready, it’s time to drop your CTA into the email copy. But, where? Debates over the best CTA placement have been ongoing for quite some time and it seems an agreement won’t be reached anytime soon. However, there are two important things to consider when deciding your CTA placement –
Once you’ve figured out the most convenient and logical placement that drives higher engagement, it’s all smooth sailing going forward. You can also consider including more than one call-to-action, but do try not to come across as too pushy. It might put your subscribers off and turn them into unsubscribers.
CTA Wording: DO’s and DON’TsYou get limited word space with CTAs. You can either go simple and a bit dull, overcomplicate with too much text or try to be as original and witty as possible to lure the recipients and have them take the desired action. Of course, that will only happen if you already have developed great copy that grabbed their attention and your CTA is just the final nudge needed to “seal the deal”.
I’ve curated some of the most common tried-and-tested power words you can use in your call-to-action broken down by category.1) To encourage purchase – shop now, shop our fall collection, act now, save today, yes! I want one, start saving today, get 50% off now, get free shipping, free gift with purchase, etc.
2) For the holiday season – find holiday gifts, shop Santa’s favourites, get it before Christmas, spread holiday cheer, ‘tis the season – donate now, our Christmas gift: 30% OFF, etc.
3) For content – read more, learn more, curious? Read now, get your ebook, download today, keep reading, get the full story, etc.
4) For events – book your ticket, register now, sign me up, save me a seat, get your spot, count me in!, I’ll be there!, etc.
5) To collect feedback – take a survey, leave a review, tell us what you think, give us your thoughts, your opinion matters, how did we do, etc.
6) For social media – follow us, stay connected, like us on… (Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, etc.), share on social media, etc.
I know you want your call-to-action to be perfect, fully optimised and actionable. However, make sure to avoid friction words. Some of the most common ones are: apply, download, submit, order, sponsor, support, complete, switch, find, start, visit, etc.
Think about it. How often do you want to spend time downloading or applying for something? All subscribers want is to get the end benefit downloading or signing up will bring them. Therefore, to avoid annoying your subscribers with friction words, replace them with some of the call-to-action examples above.
12 Call-To-Action ExamplesNow that you know how to create a call-to-action that converts, let’s take a look at 12 call-to-action examples from different brands that nailed it.
1) Charity Waterhttps://preview.redd.it/c9okmwbej0w51.png?width=489&format=png&auto=webp&s=58f814a2a232bf3631dd50a0cb484baaba16cb5f
This example from Charity Water showcases CTAs focused on familiarising the subscriber with the organisation’s history and background. As unusual as it might be to have three CTAs in such a short campaign, they have been purposefully used to build trust and affinity with the subscriber. The call-to-actions are prominent, clear and to the point.
This email campaign is designed to lead the recipients to the brand’s awesome “25% off” deal followed by four demographically-based CTAs. From the typography and point size through the gradient background and colour scheme to the email copy, all elements guide the recipients from a place of just being interested to a place where they’ll take action upon the brand’s offer and start shopping.
Since the COVID-19 outbreak, Zoom has become one of the most popular video conferencing tools. This email example showcases the company’s intent to get people to register for their webinar. The message is clear, focused and creates a sense of urgency. The entire design offers a sense of exclusivity making the CTA even more effective than the boring overused and simple “signup” copy. Each element of this campaign is reverse engineered around the call-to-action leading directly to it.
4) Banana Republichttps://preview.redd.it/r9ieuamhj0w51.png?width=396&format=png&auto=webp&s=c4edac2e52d52620d078ab0ceb79304d2bbf1674
The thing that makes Banana Republic’s email so good is the colour scheme (lemon yellow) which is relatable to the main message – “fresh effect”. The keyword has been used twice, in the title and the call-to-action, making the entire email campaign more cohesive, effective and ultimately, successful for the company’s end goal.
PlayStation’s holiday-themed email campaign showcases personalisation can be used not only in the email copy but in the call-to-action as well. By personalising your CTA, you will make it that much more inviting to the recipient which, consequently, will drive better results and ultimately, higher revenue.
In PlayStation’s case, the company is focused on rewarding its customers by giving them a limited-time gift to show their appreciation. The email is clean, simple, to the point and with a prominent perfectly placed CTA which cannot be lost on the recipient.
6) Lonely Planethttps://preview.redd.it/lj17hyijj0w51.png?width=199&format=png&auto=webp&s=549e2a749e99cb279068d78b1fbdedcff48aa100
This email example from the Lonely Planet has it all – CTAs for social media, both hyperlinked and button call-to-action and, of course, great copy. The brand has decided to emphasise on the actions they wish recipients to take by including five logically placed CTAs promoting their content. From the colour scheme, typography and copy, the company’s call-to-action screams “click me” and also keeps the recipients on task.
Take a look at Spotify’s email, for example. The call-to-action simply exemplifies best practice. It contrasts strikingly compared to the background and tells the recipient exactly what will happen if they take action. The less time there is between the call-to-action once clicked and the result, the better. In this example, if the recipient already has the app on their phone, they don’t have to wait for anything. However, if they don’t, Spotify went the extra mile and added links redirecting the recipients to the proper app stores where they can get the app in just a couple clicks.
The copy of your call-to-action is what will ultimately convince the recipient to take action – or not. Each call-to-action must trigger an emotion in your recipient. Take a look at Chubbies email, for example. They tap into the recipients’ fear of missing out to get people to click-through. They included 2-day free shipping, a fun image, witty email copy and, most of all, a prominent carefully crafted CTA which immediately grabs the attention.
Lancome’s email campaign’s non-direct call-to-action serves as an invitation to the recipients to explore Halloween makeup ideas without the intent to purchase.
10) Artifact Uprisinghttps://preview.redd.it/thtbn58oj0w51.png?width=498&format=png&auto=webp&s=a37145f678a9c388281db84cd918669233b5905f
This brand has given its email campaign and CTA a very original twist. As you can see, the telephone and the gradient background colour work together to visually lead the recipient to the call-to-action. Moreover, the copy above the CTA also entices people to take the survey thanks to the $10 discount code offered. From the mail copy to the call-to-action, everything is clean, original, witty and enticing – all the necessary elements of a successful email campaign that converts.
When trying to connect with subscribers who’ve lost interest in your product/service, you have to step up your game if you want to grab their attention and get them back. Therefore, your “come back” call-to-action needs to be perfect and placed within an irresistibly outstanding email campaign.
Take a look at HelloFresh’s email campaign. They are pulling off the “come back” CTA perfectly. There is an attention-grabbing discount which is surrounded by stunning mouth-watering imagery leaving the recipients drooling for their next meal.
Is there anything in this email campaign that does not grab your attention? From the scarce but to the point and witty email copy, the funny imagery and the prominent perfectly placed CTA – “HI-YAH!”, Moo’s entire purpose is to offer the recipient a reward and, of course, entice them to get it. If I got such an email, I’ll be clicking-through.
Final ThoughtsThe power of your email campaign lies within the actions they drive. To encourage swift actions from your subscribers, you need to have a killer call-to-action – on top of awesome email copy, of course.
The top five things to take into account when designing a call-to-action that converts are the number, the placement, the design, the copy and the ability to test your CTAs. With these in mind, you will ensure that your call-to-action is making the right impact on your target audience.
The type of your email’s call-to-action depends on three factors: your business’s industry, your target audience and your email campaign’s purpose. With those out of the way, crafting a call-to-action that converts won’t be as tough as you might think. This article has already given you all the knowledge you need plus some amazing call-to-action examples. Are you ready to design an outstanding call-to-action that converts?
Highly recommended further reading –1) Email Design Best Practice 2) Optimising Your Emails for Small Screens 3) The Ultimate Email Checklist
This article was originally published on 26 October and can be found here.
Open your Unlimited Sends one-month free trial today – after your first month with us you can switch to our FreeForever account giving you 12,500 sends to 2,500 contacts each and every month for free, forever. Corporate email marketing? Contact us.
Buy & Sell / Offers & Requests / Used XMG and SCHENKER laptops
due to popular demand, this thread will be able to host your offers and requests for 2nd hand XMG, SCHENKER and TUXEDO laptops.
Offering such a thread is a bit of a slippery slope. Market places like eBay have evolved over years and follow many legal customer protection guidelines. In this thread, we do not have any commercial interest in the buying and selling of 2nd hand products - we merely try to help to connect users with each other under our naïve assumption that people will be fair to each other and not abuse the mutual trust that this platform is based on.
As stated again further down in the Rules, we refer the right to close and remove this thread if we find that it is not working as intended.
Statement on Schenker Technologies GmbH's warranty for 2nd hand customersWhoever buys a new XMG or SCHENKER laptop has the benefit of at least 2 year warranty period with the manufacturer (that's us). The exact length of the warranty is specified on the original invoice. The details on the warranty can be read here. Here is a key excerpt from our warranty:
The warranty is device-bound and transferable within the warranty period. The person entitled to assert warranty claims under the warranty declaration of Schenker Technologies GmbH is the person entitled to use the product given proof of the date of purchase or delivery by means of the original invoice / the original delivery note and the warranty document.Technically speaking, you need the original invoice (either from Bestware or one of our commercial resellers) in order to make a warranty claim. But this is only pro-forma, because:
- If the laptop is purchased directly from bestware, the original owner can always request a PDF copy of the invoice through our e-mail support. Other resellers will probably offer the same service.
- We have so far never rejected a warranty claim solely on the fact that a user was not able to send us his or her original invoice. Instead, we strictly use the product's serial number to determine the age and warranty period of each individual unit
If the warranty is void due to any action stated under the section "EXCLUSIONS" in the warranty agreement, it does not matter whether such actions are caused by the original owner or the 2nd hand owner. Our support and service team will treat every device solely based on the condition of the device itself.
For additional warranty notice regarding DIY thermal repaste, please read this thread.
PRO TIP: if a product's serial number can't be read anymore on the laptop itself, it can still be found on the mainboard - usually nearby or under the memory modules.
Statement on Spare Parts and Keyboards with other languages2nd hand buyers are always able to request additional spare parts for fair prices from our support team. These include but are not limited to: batteries, power supplies, service covers, RAM, SSDs, screws.
The most critical part will probably be the keyboard: we offer our laptops with up to 25 different keyboard languages. The ideal case would be if the buyer can accept the keyboard language on the device as sold by the seller. When this is not possible, the buyer can later request a replacement keyboard from us. Generally speaking:
- Keycaps on XMG FUSION and XMG NEO are easy to replace and can be sold separately in bag (see video) for around 30€ per set.
- Keyboards on XMG CORE 15 and 17, SCHENKER MEDIA 15 and 17 (2019 and later) and SCHENKER VIA are difficult or almost impossible to replace without risking damage. For these models, we do not offer replacement keyboards or stickers.
- All other models, such as XMG APEX; PRO, ULTRA, SCHENKER SLIM, WORK, DTR have modular keyboards which are relatively easy to replace as a whole unit. In this cases, in the interest of buying a new keyboard, please contact our support for the latest quotation.
Encouragement: Second-hand is OKLet me add my personal thoughts: I buy a lot of 2nd hand stuff. Most of my camera lenses, my current mobile phone (rooted + LineageOS of course), my first business laptop (refurbished...), most of my paperback books - all 2nd hand. Technology does not get magically worse just because another meatbag™ has unsealed the box or ran some of his software on the device. As long as the device is cleaned, dust is removed from the heatsinks, breadcrumbs between the keycaps removed, the SSD is formatted (removed all partitions), any 2nd hand device is as good as new.
One could also see a second-hand device as something that has gone through an extended burn-in / stress-test period. Most defects on technology occur either within the first few weeks of the products lifetime or they occur long after the warranty period expired. By buying a second-hand laptop in good condition, you are buying a product that has already stood the test of real-world usage during those crucial first few weeks or months. If the original owner has treated the device well (no fall damage, gentle with the hinges and I/O ports, no scratches on the display, no burn marks in the palm rest), I don't see any reason why a second-hand device would be any less valuable (minus a few percentage points for the warranty that has started to expire) than a brand-new one.
Algorithms used in legal and insurance cases, based on statistics do not agree with my assessment. Check out this example calculator here (select "Laptop PC" in the dropdown menu). When playing around with such calculators, consider who might have influenced the statistics (including court cases) on which such calculators are based on. For example, insurance companies have an interest in playing down the value of used goods so they can minimize the payments they make in case of lost or stolen devices. For example, according to the generalized calculator linked above, a laptop loses 13% of its value after the first month of usage. From what? Was it drained of its Mana while installing Windows Updates and playing Destiny 2?
A better approach: if the second-hand laptop is still available as new, check out the current pricing in our online shop or any reseller and make your own judgement, how much you would deduct from that value for any time period of usage? Keep in mind that any device warranty and our exceptional support and service will be transferred to the new owner, as explained above. Make a fair price and good luck with your bargains!
Credit and Introduction to RulesThe following rules (both General, Additional and Recommendations) have been inspired by the rules of the German Hardwareluxx Market Place. However, it's not a 1:1 carbon copy of those rules. The rules stated below are carefully re-written, selected and sorted for the specific purpose of this thread. Please read them carefully word-for-word!
- We provide the communication platform (via Reddit) but do not assume any liability for your purchases and sales.
- We would like to point out that we are under the assumption that German law applies to this forum and therefore a warranty claim among private individuals also exists for private 2nd hand sales. For more information about the German law, read this article. If the seller or buyer reside in other countries, those respective laws apply as well. However, there is no unified pan-European law for second-hand goods from private individuals (source). Inform yourself about your responsibilities and rights as a private buyer or seller in your country and in the country of the seller.
- This thread is only for private buyers/sellers without commercial agenda.
- Offers should include all information that is relevant to buyers. More information is better. Please see the section "How your offer should look like" below for details.
- Third parties are not allowed to comment on offers unless they have a genuine interest in taking up the offer. In other words: do not badmouth other users just because you think their prices are too high/too low or their config is unreasonable. The judgement on which offer or request is attractive is solely up the the individual buyeseller. Caveat emptor applies.
- Bids/offers should be made in the thread and not by PM or Chat. This is to ensure fairness and transparency and avoid last-minute "change of minds". After making your bid/offer in the thread, you can jump to PM or Chat to arrange transaction details (payment method, delivery method).
- Binding minimum prices (MP) must be stated in offers. These prices shall be determined by the Seller. Potential customers are not allowed to offers prices that are lower than the minimum price. Exception: If an offer is advertising a Windows license, the seller must clearly indicate whether he intents to give the license key to the 2nd hand buyer. The seller should act with good faith and not use the license key on any other device after the sale. Buyers are free to ask the sellers to take the license key out of their offer for a private, negotiable rebate.
- If the seller receives multiple at or above the minimum price (MP) from multiple buyers, the seller can chose which buyer he will sell to at the seller's discretion. The date (who comes first) is not the deciding factor.
- Alternatively to Rules 5 to 7, sellers can use 3rd party auction platforms for their offers. For example, they can put up the product page on an auction platform such as eBay and link (advertise) to their auction here in this thread. In such a case, potential buyers can make their offers within the framework of the 3rd party auction platform - they do not have to state their offer publicly in this thread. The question on which buyers makes the deal will be resolved under the rules of the specific 3rd party auction platform. In such a case, this thread will only be used to point to the auction page.
- We reserve the right to close or remove this thread at any time if we find that it is not working as intended. We also reserve the right to modify the rules at any given time. Any changes to the rules will be documented in an updated info section below.
- Requests or offers for services or laptops/computers/products from other brands (including from other BTO resellers) are prohibited. Only laptops that are branded XMG, SCHENKER or TUXEDO are allowed here. This includes laptops with the "de-branded" display lid. See the rating label sticker on the bottom of the laptop for brand information. Alternatively, see the original invoice.
- Offered articles must be within your own sphere of influence at all times. In other words: do not offer devices that are not in your personal possession.
- It is not permitted to offer goods that have been purchased for profit. We reserve the right to delete posts in which new goods are offered on suspicion. In other words: no scalpers.
- If you are offering defective items, this must be clearly stated in the post.
- Hardware that has been operated outside the specifications provided by the manufacturer is generally excluded from any manufacturer's warranty or guarantee. Offering such hardware in the marketplace with a guarantee is deliberate deception. A purchase contract would thus be contestable at any time and could be revoked.
- After a sales has completed, the original offer should not be deleted by the seller. Instead, all posts should be left intact to create a public record. Users who are under the suspicion of editing or removing their content in an abusive manner (to spread confusion, controversy or avoid responsibility) risk to be banned from the sub-reddit.
- If an offer or request has expired (changed your mind or already sold), please edit your post with this kind of update: "/edit: offer expired/sold".
- Sales of Evaluation Samples (ES) will be removed and the user will be banned from the sub-reddit.
- Payment transactions may only be made in currencies recognized by the European Central Bank. In other words: no cryptocurrencies, sorry.
- We reserve the right to permanently block users from our sub-reddit who are noticed with blatant violations of these rules.
- Find out about the trading partner before you buy and clarify all questions in advance. The users' Reddit history might be a good starting point.
- As these are private sales, the seller can exclude a warranty in advance in his offer. However, this does not exempt him from delivering the goods in the described condition. In the case of private sales there is also no legally prescribed 14-day right of withdrawal (no refund period).
- We generally recommend that the goods be sent insured, so that in the event of a dispute the dispatch is documented.
- After confirmation of the trade, ask for the complete address and telephone number of your trading partner in addition to the bank details.
- If there are delays in processing, this does not necessarily mean the worst. Leave your trading partner a reasonable waiting period and try to contact him. Many things can be clarified much more easily with one call.
- If a system comes with Windows pre-installed, buyers are advised that they might want to format the SSD/HDD and reinstall Windows from scratch for security reasons to avoid any risk of leftover (unintentional) malware or computer virus. The same applies to the USB stick containing the device drivers.
- For sellers who purchased their laptop originally from a German online shop (such as bestware or other German resellers), you can declare to transfer your "Gewährleistungsanspruch" to the next 2nd hand buyer. This will give the buyer additional legal protection for future warranty cases on top of the manufacturers warranty. Here is a example form for such a declaration.
How your offer should look likeOffers from sellers should include all specifications of the product, including key components and BTO options and keyboard layout/language. Ideally, it should be a line-to-line copy from the original invoice including the Product ID (e.g. XFU15L19 for XMG FUSION 15) and warranty period.
Offers must include the original invoice date, so that buyers can calculate how much warranty is going to be left on the device. Sellers must include information in which country they currently reside (see General Rule 2).
If an offer is advertising a Windows license, the seller must clearly indicate whether he intents to give the license key to the 2nd hand buyer. The seller should act with good faith and not use the license key on any other device after the sale. Buyers are free to ask the sellers to take the license key out of their offer for a private, negotiable rebate.
The offer should also include information about the condition of the device: are protective sheets removed, are there any damages or scratches, is the item in reasonably clean condition? If the laptop has any damages, they should be documented with pictures which are linked in the post.
To make an offer more attractive, the seller should post pictures of the product and all accessories from all angles regardless of its condition.
Any suspicious system behavior such as unexpectedly high temperatures, low battery life, strong coil whine, performance issues, instability, crashes, electrical issues should be documented in the offer. The offer may also state the absence of such issues. Sellers are advised to troubleshoot any technical issues with this thread or by contacting our e-mail support before making any resale offers.
If the original owner has done a DIY thermal repaste or any other mechanical or thermal modifications on the device, this should be stated in the offer as well. This can be a tricky situation because the potential buyer now needs to evaluate remotely whether or not the original owner did a good job with his or her repaste. It is advised that the original owner adds additional benchmark and temperature information to his offer. In the end, the long-term temperatures and performance will be the judge of the quality of such a DIY repaste. Regarding our warranty policy on DIY repaste, see this tread. (tl;dr: if we find during an in-house inspection of a warranty claim that a repaste has done more harm than good, we might void the warranty and respond with a reasonable but "not for free" repair offer.)
The offer should include information about the presence or absence of all accessory items such as user manual, USB stick with drivers, original carton, mousepad, adapters, screws, cleaning cloth and power cable including the connction to the wall socket (Mainland EU, Switzerland and UK have different plugs).
Ideally, the condition of the accessory and carton should also be documented with pictures in the offer.
Offers should include an information whether or not the device will come with a fresh and clean Windows installation, no matter if purchased with our without license key. Buyers are advised that they might want to format the SSD/HDD and reinstall Windows from scratch for security reasons to avoid any risk of leftover (unintentional) malware or computer virus. The same applies to the USB stick containing the device drivers.
How to post and react to an unspecific "looking for" requestIf you can't find a suitable offer, maybe you might find a seller by posting a request. Obviously, requests can be more vague than offers. You should include a list of XMG or SCHENKER models that might fall within your interest plus your minimum CPU, GPU, SSD and RAM config and your budget.
If a potential seller finds your request, his or her counter-offer should follow the rules stated above. In other words: offers that are in reaction to a "looking for"-request are in no way treated differently from offers that were originally posted to find a buyer.
Both buyers and sellers are required to do their due dilligence to make the transaction fair and pleasant for everyone involved.
How to use the threadPictures can be uploaded and linked from any image hosting service.
Replies can be sorted either by "Hot" or by "New". If you sort by "New", the newest replies will be displayed at the top.
If you have any questions regarding the rules, please send me a PM or a Reddit Chat request. Keep responses to the thread solely for requests, offers and bids.
Alternatives to this thread: According to General Rule #9, you are allowed to link to your offers on 3rd party auction platforms and market places from this thread. Here is a list of placed where you can try to sell your second-hand laptop.
- Other buy & sell section in regional computer enthusiast forums
- Facebook Market Place
- Local/Regional Buy & Sell Facebook Groups (use the search function in Facebook for to find appropriate groups)
- eBay Kleinanzeigen
- Hardwareluxx Market Place
- Rakuten France (formerly PriceMinister)
- Mil Anuncios
If you have additional recommendations (especially ones that are specific to your region) or any other feedback, send me a PM or Reddit Chat request.
Thank you for your fair participation!