Free home - VALOFE Forums
PositronX Launch Trailer - Play. Dungeon Fighter Online. For Combat Arms on the PC, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Failed to update protection modules - Error Code [0x30000061] help". If you are here, you are at the right place.
BigPackets - Free Private VIP Hack / Cheat Provider
Combat Arms; Rules: Discussions about hacking or glitching are permitted, but please do not spread information about how to obtain hacks or link to hacking websites or forums. While the primary and most extensive changes are to avionics and displays, the F-14D is also notable for being able to engage multiple targets more easily than its predecessor. Locations include a high-tech rooftop headquarters, secret desert facility, and more! Have the veterans and other players help you out!
Serial number combat Arms Forms Flashcards
System Requirement; Requirements Minimum Recommended; OS: WINDOWS 2020: WINDOWS XP or better: CPU: Pentium 3-1GHz+ Pentium 4-2.4GHz+ MEMORY: 256MB RAM: 512MB RAM: VIDEO CARD: GeForce 2MX. People acquire consequently. Combat Armory barrel Fits Glock 17 STAINLESS New 9mm Match Grade Barrel threaded $129.99 $64.99 Compare Combat Armory barrel Fits Glock 19 New 9mm Match Grade Barrel threaded $129.99 $64.99. [Release] CA Hacks Injector - Combat Arms - Games Research home page.
Registration key extreme Injector v2.1 - Downloads - OldSchoolHack
Here, you can collect your purchased activation codes instantly after your payment. In July, Combat Arms was also formulated on Steam. Mortal Kombat 11 Keygen it can be keygen in which generates an original serial code. General Soldier; Rank Name.
Squad Full Game Multiplayer Cracked v1.1 Download RELOADED
Or Vindictus, Combat Arms, Dragon Next, Dungeon Fighter, or Atlantica. This requires a bit of knowledge of assembly code. Code 64 combat arms hacker. Combat Arms Hacks Codes Codes and Scripts Downloads Free.
Activity code download Battlefield 2 for Windows 10, 7, 8.1/8 (64/32 bits
Apache Air Assault-TRiViUM (PC/Multi6/2020) + Crack only. We also want to notice that our keygen can generate free working keys on next platforms: PC, XBOX ONE, XBOX 360, PS3, PS4 and the new one, Nintendo Switch. Adobe After Effects CC 2020 Crack is an. How do I fix Error Code= -40 on Combat Arms? .
- CATM CDC Full Flashcards
- Combat Arms Hack Movie Free Download Link
- Mount & Blade 1.158 Crack Download: Crack - Hack
- Nintendo 3ds Emulator For Windows 7 64 Bit  for
- Serato DJ Pro 2.4.1 Build 1835 (x64) Multilingual + Cracked
- Extreme Injector v2.1 - Downloads - Game Hacks / Cheats
- Download Combat Arms Source Code Source Codes, Combat Arms
Naval Air squadron deployments during the Korean War
Started by RCV, 08-23-2020. LOADEDCHEATS COMBAT ARMS PUBLIC HACK EU/NA This is the VIP TRIAL, it will last until christmas(26th)! Signed the November 9 agreement on ending combat actions in the. AG: hack combat arms, hack combat arms atualizado, hack combat arms novembro, hack combat arms atualizado.
Download Sudden Strike 3: Arms for Victory Crack
Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 3 free download - Flight Simulator X demo, Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 3, Microsoft Jet Database Engine 3, and many more programs. But due to recent updates that target our cheat, we're deciding to make it a separate package from here on out. Combat Arms currently supports Windows only.
Extreme Injector v3.3 - Downloads - Game Hacks / Cheats
Choose your Agent, master your role, and dominate the battlefield with your team. Good solo PvE build for altmer magplar. Infantry is the oldest and largest branch in the US Army combat arms, with its soldiers trained to use small arms, anti-armor or indirect fire weapons such as mortars during combat missions. Windows 7 Ultimate Professional 6.01.
Combat Arms Patch ERROR CODE = -40 installation failed
In 2020, a group of NGOs circulated a revised version of the document as a Draft Convention on International Arms Transfers. Serial Key Generator NBA 2K18. Use the above links or scroll down see all to the PC cheats we have available for Combat Arms. Fight for control points or battle it out until one team remains.
Free Norman Virus Control 5.99 Serial key
Windows 7 Forums is the largest help and support community, providing friendly help and advice for Microsoft Windows 7 Computers such as Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. Games with No name Fixes. Glock Barrels - Page 1 - COMBAT ARMORY. Digital Combat Simulator World (DCS World) 2.5 is a free-to-play digital battlefield game.
Combat Arms Cheats - Free Software Downloads and Reviews
Polderbits 64 Bits Full Keygen. System Requirement; Requirements Minimum Recommended; OS: WINDOWS 2020: WINDOWS XP or better: CPU: Pentium 3-1GHz+ Pentium. Squad CD Key Generator – Get Product Code. Halo Combat Evolved Full Version free download - Halo: Combat Evolved Custom Edition, Halo for Windows Trial Version, Halo: Combat Evolved SparkEdit Mod, and many more programs.
Other advancements on the arcade side include audio circuitry emulation for 280-ZZZAP, and protection microcontroller emulation for Kick and Run and Captain Silver.
The GRiD Compass series were possibly the first rugged computers in the clamshell form factor, possibly best known for their use on NASA space shuttle missions in the 1980s. The initial model, the Compass 1101, is now usable in MAME. There are lots of improvements to the Tandy Color Computer drivers in this release, with better cartridge support being a theme. Acorn BBC series drivers now support Solidisk file system ROMs. Writing to IMD floppy images (popular for CP/M computers) is now supported, and a critical bug affecting writes to HFE disk images has been fixed. Software list additions include a collection of CDs for the SGI MIPS workstations.
There are several updates to Apple II emulation this month, including support for several accelerators, a new IWM floppy controller core, and support for using two memory cards simultaneously on the CFFA2. As usual, we’ve added the latest original software dumps and clean cracks to the software lists, including lots of educational titles.
Finally, the memory system has been optimised, yielding performance improvements in all emulated systems, you no longer need to avoid non-ASCII characters in paths when using the chdman tool, and jedutil supports more devices.
There were too many HyperScan RFID cards added to the software list to itemise them all here. You can read about all the updates in the whatsnew.txt file, or get the source and 64-bit Windows binary packages from the download page.
MAME Testers Bugs Fixed
- 00434: [Graphics] (gaplus.cpp) gaplus: Reverse scrolling background moves too slowly. (sasuke)
- 00480: [Graphics] (galaga.cpp) bosco and clones: Background is not erased correctly during title sequence. (hap)
- 00783: [Misc.] (nycaptor.cpp) nycaptor: High score initials entry times out too quickly. (GoldS_TCRF)
- 01731: [Graphics] (atarifb.cpp) atarifb, atarifb1, atarifb4, abaseb, abaseb2: LEDs are connected incorrectly. (hap)
- 05148: [Misc.] (ht68k.cpp) ht68k: System hangs when attempting to boot from floppy. (AJR)
- 05766: [Documentation] (armedf.cpp) armedf, armedff: Correct title is Armed F, not Armed Formation. (J.J.Boy)
- 06456: [Graphics] (seta2.cpp) mj4simai: Missing pan/zoom effects on scene transitions. (David Haywood)
- 06559: [Gameplay] (apple2gs.cpp) All sets in apple2gs.cpp: System 6.0.x freezes on boot. (Peter Ferrie)
- 06833: [Misc.] (einstein.cpp) All einstein.cpp sets: Buffer overrun on DSK image file with more sides than drive heads. (MetalliC)
- 06898: [Documentation] (8080bw.cpp) spclaser and clones: Space Laser and Intruder appear to be hacks of Space War. (GoldS_TCRF)
- 07171: [Documentation] (megadriv.cpp) genesis [babyboom]: Release year is incorrect. (ArcadeShadow)
- 07198: [Documentation] (slapfght.cpp) tigerh and clones: Title should be hyphenated. (AntoPISA)
- 07269: [Graphics] (seta2.cpp) penbros and clones: Incorrect scene transition effects. (David Haywood)
- 07369: [Graphics] (namconb1.cpp) machbrkr: Character sprite animations display incorrectly. (cam900)
- 07536: [Graphics] Prescale option does not work properly with D3D renderer. (Ryan Holtz)
- 07551: [Crash/Freeze] (nes.cpp) nes [galivan]: Game freezes after selecting start or continue. (girosintornillos)
- 07591: [DIP/Input] (pacman.cpp) crush, maketrax: Coin counter increases continuously. (Ivan Vangelista)
- 07620: [Gameplay] (tubep.cpp) tubep, tubepb: “GAME OVER” and stage clear screens are skipped. (hap)
- 07629: [Documentation] (ladybug.cpp) snapjack: Release year is incorrect. (jkburks)
- 07634: [DIP/Input] (subsino2.cpp) mtrain: “Double Up” DIP switch settings are reversed. (joepublic)
- 07635: [DIP/Input] (subsino2.cpp) mtrain: Big/Small button functions are not labeled. (joepublic)
- 07640: [Graphics] (armedf.cpp) armedf and clones: Vertical blanking interval is incorrect, truncating screen vertically. (sasuke)
- 07648: [DIP/Input] (dkong.cpp) dkong3: DIP switch settings use different terminology to game manual. (xelnia)
- 07651: [Documentation] (warpwarp.cpp) sos: Title, manufacturer and release year do not match earliest advertisements. (jkburks)
- 07652: [Documentation] (m10.cpp) andromed: Title, manufacturer and release year are incorrect. (jkburks)
- 07653: [Documentation] (galaxian.cpp) galaxiani: Game appears to be officially licensed, not bootlegged. (jkburks)
- 07656: [Known Issues/To-Do's] (atarisy1.cpp) Two BIOS ROMs are bad dumps. (hap)
- 07657: [DIP/Input] (selz80.cpp) selz80, dagz80: Keyboard auto-repeats when it shouldn’t. (AJR)
- 07663: [Graphics] (gaplus.cpp) gaplus and clones: Star field drawing area is incorrect. (sasuke)
- 07664: [Crash/Freeze] (skylncr.cpp) All machines in skylncr.cpp: [debug] Assertion failure in tilemap code. (AJR)
- 07667: [Crash/Freeze] (pengo.cpp) schick: [debug] Assertion failure on palette initialisation. (David Haywood)
- 07668: [Crash/Freeze] (seattle.cpp) sfrush, sfrushrk and clones: [debug] Assertion failure on start. (AJR)
- 07671: [DIP/Input] (atarisy1.cpp) roadblst and clones: Steering does not automatically return to center. (Tafoid)
- 07673: [Sound] All: Recorded MNG and WAV files are out of sync. (hap)
- 07674: [Media Support] (bbc.cpp) bbcb: Solidisk DFS (8271) *CAT command returns Diskfault error. (Carl)
- 07675: [DIP/Input] (gaelco2.cpp) wrally2, wrally2a: Analog steering control doesn’t work. (Ivan Vangelista)
- 07676: [Sound] (gaelco2.cpp) wrally2, wrally2a: Audio channels do not match default screen positions. (Ivan Vangelista)
- 07678: [DIP/Input] (btime.cpp) btime3: Bonus Life DIP switch settings are labeled incorrectly. (Tafoid)
- 07686: [Documentation] (sms.cpp) gamegear [shinobi2]: Title is abbreviated. (ArcadeShadow)
New working machines
- Black Hole (EFG Sanremo) [f205v, Ivan Vangelista]
- Fidelity Electronics Mini Sensory Chess Challenger (1982 version) [hap, Berger, Achim]
- Fidelity Electronics The Gambit (1989 version) [hap, Berger, Achim]
- Game & Watch: Popeye (Panorama Screen) [algestam, Ryan Holtz]
- Grant Searle Simple 6502 Machine [Frank Palazzolo]
- Grant Searle Simple 6809 Machine [Frank Palazzolo]
- Grant Searle Simple CP/M Machine [Frank Palazzolo]
- Grant Searle Simple Z-80 Machine [Frank Palazzolo]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto Junior (1982 version) [hap, Berger, Achim]
- Micro Vs. System: Donkey Kong 3 [algestam, Ryan Holtz]
- Millennium 2000 GmbH Millennium M505 Arcade Neo Portable Spielkonsole (Family Sport 100-in-1) [TeamEurope]
- Millennium 2000 GmbH Millennium M521 Arcade Neo 2.0 (Family Sport 220-in-1) [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- Morrow Designs MDT 60 Video Display Terminal [Bitsavers, AJR]
- Saitek Kasparov Simultano (ver. C) [hap, Achim]
- SciSys Chess Champion: Super System IV [hap, Berger, Achim]
- SciSys Mini Chess [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Radica / Capcom / Sega Street Fighter II: Special Champion Edition [Ghouls'n Ghosts] (Radica, Arcade Legends) (USA) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood, Kev (FBN), anonymous]
- Radica / Sega Genesis Collection Volume 2 (Radica, Arcade Legends) (USA) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood, Kev (FBN), anonymous]
- Radica / Sega Super Sonic Gold (Radica Plug & Play) (USA) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood, Kev (FBN), anonymous]
- Speed Racer (Senario) [Sean Riddle, Kamaal Brown, David Haywood]
- Super Motor (prototype) [Mirko Buffoni, Roberto Fresca, Retromaniacs, Recreativas.org]
- TwinBee (Bubble System) [Raki, The Dumping Union, David Haywood]
- Vs Power Plus 30-in-1 [Sean Riddle, Kitsune Sniper]
- Zudu-go / 2udu-go [Sean Riddle, David Haywood, anonymous]
New working clones
- Air Duel (US location test, M82 hardware) [halowarrior40]
- Circus (bootleg) [f205v, caius]
- Cleopatra Fortune (Ver 2.1O 1996/09/05, bootleg) [Jorge Silva, White_Spot]
- Dirt Dash (Rev. DT1 Ver.A, Japan) [Guru]
- DonPachi (Japan, Satsuei version) [PEG]
- dreamGEAR My Arcade Gamer V Portable Gaming System (DGUN-2573) (set 2, older) [Sean Riddle]
- DTK Group PC-XT-Clones with DTK/ERSO-BIOS [rfka01]
- Fidelity Electronics Mini Sensory Chess Challenger (1981 version) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Gals Panic (Taiwan, EXPRO-02 PCB) [jordigahan, ClawGrip]
- Golden Par Golf (Joystick, V1.0) [Brian Troha, The Dumping Union]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto Portorose 32 Bit (v1.04) [Berger]
- Hot Blocks - Tetrix II (set 2) [jordigahan, mariorq, ClawGrip]
- Hot Blocks - Tetrix II (set 3) [Victor Fernandez (City Game), ClawGrip]
- Jackie Chan - The Kung-Fu Master (rev 4?) [coolmod, The Dumping Union]
- Karate Dou (Arfyc bootleg) [Retromaniacs, ArcadeHacker, Recreativas.org]
- Matra & Hachette Alice with MCX-128 [Tim Lindner]
- Novag Super Expert (version A, set 3) [Berger]
- Pit Boss Superstar (9221-12-02, Minnesota version) [David Viens]
- Police Trainer (Rev 1.3B, Rev 0.3 PCB) [Brian Troha, The Dumping Union]
- Prebillian (bootleg) [Kevin Eshbach]
- Raiden II (Spain) [Jorge Silva]
- Road Fighter (set 3, unencrypted) [Porchy]
- SciSys Superstar 36K [Berger, Achim]
- Shuffleshot (v1.35) [Phil Bennett, Aaron Giles, FactoryDavey, Bri Hefele, Joe Drilling, runwhiteboyrun, Christian “Ferris Bueller” Deitering, Justin Khan, ColdPie, Joe Boyd, Vitorio Miliano, JFlow @scrapbrain, Darkstar, Tom Summersell, Ryan Holtz, Brian Troha]
- Shuffleshot (v1.38) [Phil Bennett, Aaron Giles, FactoryDavey, Bri Hefele, Joe Drilling, runwhiteboyrun, Christian “Ferris Bueller” Deitering, Justin Khan, ColdPie, Joe Boyd, Vitorio Miliano, JFlow @scrapbrain, Darkstar, Tom Summersell, Ryan Holtz, Brian Troha]
- Street Fighter (Japan, bootleg) [f205v]
- Tandy Radio Shack MCX-128 [Tim Lindner]
- Trivia (Questions Series 12 Alt Question Rom) [Brian Troha]
- Trivia (Questions Series 14 Alt Question Rom) [Brian Troha]
- Trivia (Version 1.03a Sex questions, Alt revision questions) [Brian Troha]
- Vampire Savior: The Lord of Vampire (Brazil 970519) [Renan Eler, Roberto Louzada, Filipe Nascimento, CPS Raptor group, SHVB]
- Varth: Operation Thunderstorm (bootleg, set 2) [gmx, The Dumping Union]
- Video Pinball (4 ROMs version) [f205v]
Machines promoted to working
- Bingo Time [TeamEurope, Ivan Vangelista]
- Excalibur Electronics Ford Racing [David Haywood]
- GRiD Computers Compass 1101 [usernameak]
- Kick and Run (World) [dink, David Haywood]
- Ritam Master Monty [hap]
- Ritam Monty Plays Scrabble [hap]
- Tetris + Cherry Master (Corsica, v8.01, set 2) [Ioannis Bampoulas]
Clones promoted to working
- Kick and Run (US) [dink, David Haywood]
- World Class Bowling Tournament (v1.30) [Phil Bennett, Aaron Giles, FactoryDavey, Bri Hefele, Joe Drilling, runwhiteboyrun, Christian “Ferris Bueller” Deitering, Justin Khan, ColdPie, Joe Boyd, Vitorio Miliano, JFlow @scrapbrain, Darkstar, Tom Summersell, Ryan Holtz, Brian Troha]
New machines marked as NOT_WORKING
- Crazy Balls [TTL] [f205v]
- Dardomania (v2.1) [Juan Romero, ClawGrip]
- Densha de GO 3! Tsukin-hen (V2.03J) [andynumbers, The Dumping Union]
- dreamGEAR My Arcade Go Gamer Portable (Family Sport 220-in-1) [Sean Riddle, Kev (FBN), anonymous]
- GNAT Computers GNAT System 10 [Don Maslin Archive, AJR]
- High Roller [malcor]
- Indra / Amper Consola EMT [ClawGrip]
- Jackpot (Ver 16.16L) [f205v]
- JoMoX XBase 09 Midi Controlled Analogue Drum Module [DBWBP]
- Korg DVP-1 Digital Voice Processor [DBWBP]
- Lexibook Compact Cyber Arcade - Marvel Ultimate Spider-Man [Sean Riddle, Kitsune Sniper]
- Matthew Sarnoff Ultim809 [Robbbert]
- Micro-Term / Kurzweil Computer Products ERGO 201 (Special #9233) [Bitsavers]
- Novation BassStation Rack Analogue Synthesizer Module [DBWBP]
- Novation Drum Station [DBWBP]
- Novation Super Bass Station [DBWBP]
- Roland Boss GX-700 Guitar Effects Processor [DBWBP]
- Roland Boss SE-70 Super Effects Processor [DBWBP]
- Roland Boss SX-700 Studio Effects Processor [DBWBP]
- Roland TR-909 Rhythm Composer [anonymous, DBWBP]
- Trebol [PinMAME]
- TV Learning Station (VTech, Germany) [Sean Riddle, TeamEurope]
- Yamaha DX11 Digital Programmable Algorithm Synthesizer [DBWBP]
- Zenith Data Systems Z-22 Terminal [Bitsavers]
- Zone 3D [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
New clones marked as NOT_WORKING
- Corona Data Systems, Inc. Corona PPC-21 [rfka01]
- FreeWay (V4.31) [Cristiano-MDQ]
- G2 Systems MasterPieCe 800 Series [Ian Bradbury]
- G2 Systems MasterPieCe 900 Series [Ian Bradbury]
- G2 Systems MasterPieCe 900GX Series [Ian Bradbury]
- International Business Machines PS/1 2011 (international models with ROM DOS) [rfka01]
- International Business Machines PS/1 2121 [rfka01]
- International Business Machines PS/1 2121 (international models with ROM DOS) [rfka01]
- International Business Machines PS/1 2123 [rfka01]
- International Business Machines PS/1 2133 [rfka01]
- IQ Unlimited (Germany) [Alexandre]
- Jackpot (Ver 1.16L) [f205v]
- JUKO NEST 8088 and V20 [rfka01]
- Konglongwang - D-Kids VS Alpha Yaosai (China, Ver 2.501) (MDA-C0081) [tenyuhuang]
- Magic Bomb (Ver. A3.1A) [Cristiano-MDQ]
- Magic Bomb (Ver. AA.72D, 14/11/05) [Cristiano-MDQ]
- Magic Bomb (Ver. AB4.2, 11/10/01) [Cristiano-MDQ]
- Magic Bomb (Ver. AB4.5A, 07/10/02) [Cristiano-MDQ]
- Magic Bomb (Ver. L3.5S) [Cristiano-MDQ]
- Monotech NuXT [rfka01]
- Monotech NuXT v2 [rfka01]
- NCR Class 3302 Model 0110 [rfka01]
- The Raid (alternate set) [jordigahan, ClawGrip]
- Schneider Rundfunkwerke AG 386SX System 40 (VGA) [rfka01]
- Schneider Rundfunkwerke AG Tower AT 201, 202, 220, 240 and 260 (286,EGA) [rfka01]
- Sergey Kiselev Micro 8088 [rfka01]
- Sergey Kiselev Sergey's XT [rfka01]
- Sergey Kiselev Xi processor board [rfka01]
- Shinobi (Datsu bootleg, set 3) [hammy]
- Star Wars (1.01) [PinMAME]
- Super Six Plus II English Mark Darts (Spanish) [jordigahan, ClawGrip]
- Torch Computers Torch Model 301 [Nigel Barnes, Centre for Computing History]
- Torch Computers Torch Model 725 [Nigel Barnes, Jules Richardson]
- Twilight Zone (L-5) [PinMAME]
New working software list additions
- apple2_flop_clcracked: Animal Watch: Tracks (cleanly cracked), Animal Watch: Whales (cleanly cracked), Animal Watch: Wolves (cleanly cracked), Deutsch: Aktuell 1 (Second Edition) (cleanly cracked), Deutsche Grammatik: der-die-das (cleanly cracked), Dinosaur Construction Kit: Tyrannosaurus Rex (cleanly cracked), German Word Order (cleanly cracked), German Word Order (Revision 2) (cleanly cracked), Homonyms I (Revision 2) (cleanly cracked), Homonyms II (Revision 2) (cleanly cracked), Jabbertalky (cleanly cracked), MECC-A757 Computer Generated Mathematics Materials Volume 1: Problem Solving (Version 1.3) (cleanly cracked), MECC-A816 Electronic Money (Version 1.0) (cleanly cracked), MECC-A816 Electronic Money (Version 1.1) (cleanly cracked), MECC-A824 Classification (Version 1.0) (cleanly cracked), Pronouns I (Revision 2) (cleanly cracked), Pronouns II (Revision 2) (cleanly cracked), Rhymes and Riddles (Revision 2) (cleanly cracked), Sentence Combining (cleanly cracked), The Wizard of Id's WizMath (cleanly cracked), Verbs I (Revision 2) (cleanly cracked), Verbs II (Revision 2) (cleanly cracked) [4am, Firehawke]
- apple2_flop_orig: Ace Detective, Algernon: An Introduction to Programming Logic, Amazing Arithmetricks (Version 1.0), Animal Hotel, Asteroids in Space, Backyard Birds (Version 1.0), Bag of Tricks (Version 2.1), Ballyhoo (Release 97 / 851218), Barron's SAT: 1st Edition, Barron's SAT: 2nd Edition, Behind The Wheel: Blue Level, Bluegrass Bluff (Version 1.0), Bounce!, California Games, Cavity Busters (Version 1.0), Championship Golf, Cleanwater Detectives (Version 1.0), Colossus Chess IV, CommuniKeys (Version 1.1), Conquering Decimals (+, -) (Version 1.0), Conquering Decimals (×, ÷) (Version 1.0), Conquering Fractions (+, -) (Version 1.0), Conquering Fractions (×, ÷) (Version 1.0), CryptoQuest (Version 1.0), Decimal Concepts (Version 1.0), The Demon's Forge, Deutsche Grammatik: der-die-das, Dr. Livingstone, I Presume? (Version 1.0), Dunjonquest: The Datestones of Ryn, Eerieville Library (Version 1.0), Electrifying Adventures (Version 1.0), Estimation Activities (Version 1.0), Estimation Strategies (Version 1.0), Estimation: Quick Solve I (Version 1.0), The Executive Secretary (Version 4.2), Exploring Chaos (Version 1.0), Exploring Gas Laws (Version 1.0), Exploring Sequences and Series (Version 1.0), Fish School (Version 1.0), Five-Star Forecast (Version 1.0), Fossil Hunter (Version 1.0), Fraction Munchers (Version 1.0), Fraction Practice Unlimited (Version 1.1), Fraktured Faebles, Garbage Gang, GFL Championship Football, GraFORTH, Grammar Gobble (Version 1.0), Grammar Madness (Version 1.0), Grammar Toy Shop (Version 1.0), History Makers (Version 1.0), The Incredible Laboratory, Invisible Bugs (Version 1.0), The Last Gladiator, The Legend of Blacksilver, The Living Cell (Version 1.0), Lunar Greenhouse (Version 1.0), Magical Myths, Matterhorn Screamer, Measure Works (Version 1.0), Micro-LADS 1: Plurals and Noun/Verb Agreement, Micro-LADS 2: Verb Forms, Micro-LADS 3: Prepositions, Micro-LADS 4: Pronouns, Micro-LADS 5: Negatives, Micro-LADS 6: Deictic Expressions, Passive, WH-questions, Micro-LADS 7: Prepositions II, Miner's Cave (Version 1.0), Money Works (Version 1.0), Moving Museum (Version 1.0), Murphy's Minerals (Version 1.0), Number Munchers (Version 1.3), Nutrition Nabber (Version 1.0), Odd One Out, Paper Plane Pilot (Version 1.0), Path Tactics (Version 1.0), The Personal Secretary (Version 1.1), Phonics Prime Time: Blends and Digraphs (Version 1.0), Phonics Prime Time: Final Consonants (Version 1.0), Phonics Prime Time: Initial Consonants (Version 1.0), Phonics Prime Time: Vowels I (Version 1.0), Phonics Prime Time: Vowels II (Version 1.0), Picture Chompers (Version 1.0), Picture a Story (Version 1.0), Pizza To Go (Version 1.0), Poker Parat, Problem Solving with Nim (Version 1.0), Rocket Factory (Version 1.0), Science Toolkit Plus (Version 2.0), The Seven Cities of Gold, Snooper Troops and the case of The Granite Point Ghost, Stoichiometry, Sun and Seasons (Version 1.0), Take a Chance! (Version 1.0), Those Amazing Reading Machines I (Version 1.0), Those Amazing Reading Machines II (Version 1.0), Those Amazing Reading Machines III (Version 1.0), Time Navigator Around The World (Version 1.0), To Preserve, Protect and Defend (Version 1.0), Treasures for Sale (Version 1.0), Tycoon (Version 2.1), A View To A Kill, Weeds to Trees (Version 1.0), Wild West Math Level 5, Winnie the Pooh in the Hundred Acre Wood (Sunburst Communications release), Wonderland Puzzles (Version 1.0), Words at Work: Compound It! (Version 1.0), Words at Work: Contraction Action (Version 1.0), Words at Work: Prefix Power (Version 1.0), Words at Work: Suffix Sense (Version 1.0), World Games, Writer Rabbit (Version 1.3) [4am, Firehawke]
- bbc_flop_z80: Z80 Winchester Utilities [Nigel Barnes]
- bbc_hdd: Master 128 ADFS Hard Drive Image V1.03, Master 128 ADFS Hard Drive Image V1.05, Model B ADFS Hard Drive Image B1.06e, Model B ADFS Hard Drive Image B1.31 (Retro Software), Model B ADFS Hard Drive Image B1.42, Model B ADFS Hard Drive Image T1.07 [RetroClinic]
- bbc_rom: 512 FastBoot 1.00, 65C02 Assembler 1.60, AJS Fortran, Acorn DFS 2.45 Rev 1191, Advanced Disc Toolkit 1.71, Amcom E-Net 5.18, AMPLE Nucleus (patched), AMPLE Nucleus ID 108801, AMPLE Nucleus ID 57315, AMPLE Nucleus ID 73863, AMPLE Nucleus ID 80327, AMTOR MkII 3.05, The Artist 1.00, BeeBASE-1 1.02, Bitstik Service ROM 0.51, Chameleon ROM 1.0, Colour Dump Rom, Commstar 9003, CPFS+ 1.20, CTS Palette 1.10, Hierarchical DFS 1.05, HKR Utilities 1.00, HKR Utilities 1.10, HKR Utilities 1.20, HKR Utilities 1.30, Instat B00741, Master ROM 1.05, MasterPieCe 1.10, MasterPieCe 800 Manager 2.40, MasterPieCe 900GX Manager 1.20, Maxim 1.0, Meta Assembler 3.30A, Opus Challenger 1.00, Opus Challenger 1.01, Opus Challenger 1.03, OrthoCAM 0.02, Pen-Friend 1.21, Plotter 1.0, Prisma-3 1.30, Prisma-3 2.30, Pull Down RAM Driver 1.00, Quest 2.1B, RAMDisc 1.01, Sciways 2.01, SJ Control ROM 0.23, SJ Control ROM 0.30, System Delta 2.017, Text To Speech 1.01, U2 2nd Processor Utility 1.5, VideoNuLA 1.03, View A1.4, View A3.0 pms (Hack?), Workstation 1.4 #0135, Workstation 1.4 #0148, Workstation 1.5 [Nigel Barnes]
- cgenie_cass: Megapede, Pole Position [Jürgen Buchmüller]
- compis: Action1 Glosprogram (nät/skollicens), Coulombs lag (nät/skollicens), Datorn i kommunikation (enanvändare), Datorn i matematik (nät/skollicens), Får dataregister skvallra? (enanvändare), Får dataregister skvallra? (komplement), Internationella ord från grekiskan (nät/skollicens), Internationella ord från latinet (nät/skollicens), Jorden skiftas, folket skingras (nät/skollicens), Kinetik (nät/skollicens), Matematikverkstad I (beta, nät/skollicens), Millikans försök (enanvändare), Mät energi (enanvändare), MätEtt (enanvändare), RitEtt (enanvändare), Räkna lätt, räkna rätt (demo, version 6175), StatEtt - Analys, Stava rätt på nytt sätt (version 8481), Stil-Plus (alfa 1.0, nät/skollicens), Video-butiken (enanvändare) [FakeShemp]
- eti660_quik: Music Maker, Pong, Wipeout [Robbbert]
- excalibur64: Boot disk [Robbbert]
- Challenger Advanced Chess [hap, Berger, Achim]
- Challenger Book Openings [Berger]
- fmtowns_cd: Dracula Hakushaku - Bishoujo-tachi no Chi no Shitatari, Hyper Planet, Lemon Cocktail Collection, Märchen Toshokan - Grimm Douwa - Bremen no Ongakutai, Nihon no Rekishi - Ishin-hen - Kurofune Raikou, Phobos, Towns Chiri - Jigsaw World [redump.org, r09]
- ggm: Capablanca Edition - Master Chess Endgame [Berger, Achim]
- The Amazing Spider-Man, Eye of Horus [ArcadeShadow]
- Centipede, Ms. Pac-Man [r09]
- Alone in the Dark 2 (France), Cruise for a Corpse, Formula One Grand Prix (Euro), Leisure Suit Larry 1: In the Land of the Lounge Lizards (EGA release), Leisure Suit Larry 1: In the Land of the Lounge Lizards (VGA release), Police Quest in Pursuit of the Death Angel (VGA release), Roberta Williams' Laura Bow in "The Dagger of Amon Ra", Silverball 2 Plus, Speed Racer in the Challenge of Racer X, Subwar 2050 - The Underwater Combat Simulation [ArcadeShadow]
- Chuck Yeager's Air Combat (Gravis Ultrasound version), Dune (5.25"), Frontier - Elite II, Gravis UltraSound (GUS) Installation - V2.05 [r09]
- msx1_cart: Ink - Exxon Surfing [anonymous]
- pc98: Eimmy to Yobanaide (Demo), Ekispert, Ekudorado - Kagami no Naka no Oukoku, Elm Knight - A Living Body Armor (Demo), Elthlead Senshi, EO System 3.0 (v1.10 installer), EPSON Jiko Shindan Program, EPSON MS-DOS 2.11 (Rev. E22), EPSON MS-DOS 2.11 (Rev. R15), EPSON Nihongo Disk BASIC v2.0, Estate, eXOn, eXOn (Demo), Expert-98 [Neo Kobe Collection, r09]
- qx10_flop: CP/M-80 R2.2 for QX-10 & QX-16 1983 [Carl]
- saitek_schess: Strong Play Module [Berger, Achim]
- Barco Creator 7.2, CATIA V5R16, Diagnostics 5.3, Hot Mix 4, IndiZone, IRIX 4.0.2, IRIX 4.0.4B for IP4, IP5, IP6, IP12 and IP17, IRIX 4.0.5, IRIX 5.3 Current Patches December 1997, IRIX 5.3 Recommended/Required Patches September 1997, IRIX 6.0.1, IRIX 6.1, IRIX 6.5.22, IRIX 6.5.30 [archive.org, Davide Cavalca]
- IRIX 6.5.15 [archive.org, fsck.technology, Davide Cavalca]
- IRIX 4.0.4 [archive.org, jrra.zone, Davide Cavalca]
- Ada95 Compiler 1.2 for IRIX 5.3, 6.2 and 6.3, Ada95 Compiler 1.3 for IRIX 6.2, 6.3, 6.4 and 6.5, C++ Translator 3.2, Compiler Execution Environment 7.3 for IRIX 6.5 through 6.5.4, Cosmo Software for IRIX 5.3, 6.2, 6.3 and 6.4, Cosmo Suite, DCE 1.2.2 Base Executive/Client for IRIX 6.5.2, Digital Media Dev Option 1.1, Documenter's Workbench 4.1.3, ENlightenDSM 3.1 for UNIX and NT, Hot Mix 18 - Explore Tools and Technologies for Silicon Graphics, Hot Mix 19, ImageVision Library 3.2, ImageVision Library 3.2.1, IRIS Development Option 4.1.1, IRIS Performer 2.2 Friends Demo CD for IRIX 6.2 and later, IRIS Performer 2.2 Yosemite Demo CD for IRIX 6.2 and later, IRIS Performer 2.2 for IRIX 6.2 and later, IRIS Inventor 1.1.2, IRIX 4.0.5H, IRIX 4.0.5H and 4.0.5IOP R4400 Patch, IRIX 5.1.1, IRIX 5.2, IRIX 5.3 for Indy R4400 175MHz, IRIX 6.2 Development Foundation, IRIX 6.2 Development Libraries, IRIX 6.3 Development Foundation, IRIX 6.3 Development Foundation 1.2 for IRIX 6.3, IRIX 6.3 Development Libraries, IRIX 6.4 Applications August 1997, IRIX 6.4 Development Foundation, IRIX 6.4 Development Libraries, IRIX 6.4 for Origin, Onyx2 and OCTANE, IRIX 6.5.1, IRIX 6.5.6, IRIX Development Foundation 1.2 for IRIX 6.2, IRIX Development Foundation 1.2 for IRIX 6.4, IRIX Networker 4.1.3, IRIX Patch 184.108.40.206, MineSet 2.0.1 for IRIX 6.2 and later, MIPSpro 7.2, MIPSpro 7.3, MIPSpro All-Compiler CD May 1999 for IRIX 6.5 and later, Molecular Inventor Development Kit 1.1, NetWorker 4.2.5 for IRIX 5.3, 6.2, 6.3 and 6.4, Networker 4.2.5 for IRIX 6.2, 6.3 and 6.4, O2 Out of Box Experience, Open Inventor 3D Toolkit 2.1.2, Origin and Onyx2 System Disk Patches, Origin/Onyx2 Patch Supplement for IRIX 6.5, Performance Co-Pilot 1.3 for IRIX 5.3, 6.2, 6.3 and 6.4, Performance Co-Pilot 2.1 for IRIX 6.2, 6.3, 6.4 and 6.5.5, Performance Co-Pilot for Oracle 2.0 for IRIX 5.3, 6.2, 6.3, 6.4 and 6.5, Performance Co-Pilot for Web Servers 2.0 for IRIX 5.3, 6.2, 6.3, 6.4 and 6.5, Performance Co-Pilot for WebServers 1.1, ProDev Developers Suite, ProDev Workshop 2.6.5 for IRIX 6.2, 6.3 and 6.4, SCSL Scientific Library 1.2 for IRIX 6.4 and 6.5, Silicon Graphics 1600SW Flat Panel Monitor Owner's Manual, Silicon Graphics MultiLink Adapter Documentation, Visual Magic Tools 1.0, Wavefront Composer 3.5.1 Visualizer Paint 3.5.1, WebFORCE February 1998, WorkShop Pro MPF 2.7 for IRIX 6.2, 6.3 and 6.4 [Bitsavers, Davide Cavalca] Desktop Special Edition 1.0 for Support Customers, European Language Module 1.3, Freeware 2.0 - Unsupported Software compatible with IRIX 6.2 and later, Hot Mix 18, IRIX 6.3 and 6.4 Recommended/Required Patches October 1997, IRIX 6.3 Applications August 1997, IRIX 6.5.13, IRIX 6.5.5, IRIX 6.5.7, IRIX 6.5.9, Insignia SoftWindows 95 4.0 for IRIX 6.3 and 6.4, Network File System 5.3, O2 Demos 1.1.1 for IRIX 6.3 including R10000, O2 IRIX 6.3 Recommended/Required Patches August 1997, ONC3/NFS Version 2, for IRIX 6.2, 6.3 and 6.4, Patch SG0000466, Support Advantage 12/95, Support Advantage 9/95, SupportFolio 5/96, SupportFolio June 96 [ClawGrip, Rampa]
- Alias|Wavefront Advanced Visualizer 4.2, Alias|Wavefront Maya Composer 5.5, Alias|Wavefront PowerAnimator 7.51, Alias|Wavefront PowerAnimator 8.2, Common Desktop Environment 4.3, Cosmo Compress 1.1.1, Database Accelerator 3.0, Desktop Special Edition 1.1, Discreet Effect 6.1.3, Discreet Flame 4.0.2, ENlightenDSM 1.1 for UNIX and NT, European Language Module 1.2, Gauntlet 4.1 INTERNATIONAL for IRIX 6.2, 6.3, 6.4 and 6.5, Hot Mix Volume 11, Hot Mix Volume 12, Hot Mix Volume 17, Hot Mix Volume 8, I-DEAS Master Series Release 6, IMPACT Demos CD 6.2, IMPACT Digital Media 2.1, Indigo2 IMPACT Video for IRIX 6.5, IndiZone2, IndiZone3, Insignia SoftWindows 95 5.0 for IRIX 6.5, IRIS PERFORMER 2.0, IRIX 5.2 for Indy R4600SC/XZ and Presenter, IRIX 6.2, IRIX 6.2 Applications August 1996, IRIX 6.2 with Indigo IMPACT 10000, IRIX 6.3 for O2, Including R10000, IRIX 6.5.2, IRIX 6.5.26, IRIX 6.5.29, IRIX 6.5.4, IRIX 6.5.8, NetWorker 4.2.9 for IRIX 6.2, 6.4 and 6.5, Open Inventor 2.1.5 for IRIX 6.2, 6.3, 6.4 and 6.5, Patches for IRIX 6.2 with Indigo2 8/96, PRISMS 6.4, Samba 2.0.0 for IRIX for IRIX 6.5 and later, SGImeeting 1.0 for IRIX 6.5.2, SupportFolio 10/96, Teleffect 1.0 for IRIX 6.2, 6.3, 6.4, 6.5 for Microsoft NT 4.0 [Davide Cavalca]
- IRIX 5.3, IRIX 6.5 [Davide Cavalca, ClawGrip, Rampa]
- Adobe Illustrator 5.5, Adobe Photoshop 2.5.2, Adobe Photoshop 3.0.1, IRIX 6.5.10, IRIX 6.5.11, IRIX 6.5.12, IRIX 6.5.14, IRIX 6.5.16, IRIX 6.5.17, IRIX 6.5.18, IRIX 6.5.21, IRIX 6.5.23, IRIX 6.5.3 [fsck.technology, Davide Cavalca]
- Indy IRIX 5.1.1, IRIS Development Option 4.0, IRIS Development Option 4.0.1, IRIS Development Option 5.0, IRIS Development Option 5.1, IRIS Development Option 5.3, IRIS Development Option 6.2, IRIX 4.0.1, IRIX 5.0, IRIX 5.2 Beta II, IRIX 5.3 All Indigo2 IMPACT, IRIX 5.3 for Indy including R5000, IRIX 6.2 Applications May 1996, IRIX 6.2 Auxiliary Applications, IRIX 6.5 Beta, IRIX 6.5.19, IRIX 6.5.27, IRIX 6.5.28, IRIX Update 4.0.4, IRIX W4D Update 4.0.1, Network File System 5.0, Network File System 5.0.1, Network File System 5.1, Network File System 5.2, NFS/ONC3 for IRIX 6.2 Version 1.2, O2 Demos 1.0 for IRIX 6.3 including R10000, O2 Demos 1.3 for IRIX 6.5 and later, O2 Out of Box Experience 2.4 for IRIX 6.5 and later, OCTANE Demos 1.3 for IRIX 6.5 and later, Silicon Graphics General and Platform Demos 6.5.12 [jrra.zone, Davide Cavalca]
- Discreet Flame 7.6 [unixfiles.org, Davide Cavalca]
- super80_flop: CP/M boot disk, Super-80 DOS disk, Super-80 DOS disk with games [Robbbert]
- Joe Montana II - Sports Talk Football (GEN/MD), Lotus Turbo Challenge (GEN/MD), Madden NFL '95 (GEN/MD), Teddy Boy Blues (GEN/MD), Urusei Yatsura - Dear My Friends (Sega CD) (GEN/MD) [Project2612, Tafoid]
- 8-bit ADV Steins;Gate (NES), AntZ Racing (Nintendo Game Boy Color), Arkanoid - Revenge of DOH (ZX Spectrum 128), Batman (Arcade), Battle Gorilla (Music Mode) (NEC PC-8801), Battle Gorilla (NEC PC-8801), Bob the Builder - Fix-it Fun! (Nintendo Game Boy Color), Bonanza Bros. (ZX Spectrum 128), Commando (Atari 7800), Gauntlet (ZX Spectrum 128), Gauntlet II (ZX Spectrum 128), Gauntlet III - The Final Quest (ZX Spectrum 128), Golden Axe (ZX Spectrum 128), Hyper Olympic 1 (MSX), Hyper Olympic 2 (MSX), Hyper Sports 1 (MSX), Hyper Sports 2 (MSX, PSG), Hyper Sports 2 (MSX, SCC), Hyper Sports 3 (MSX, PSG), Hyper Sports 3 (MSX, SCC), L.E.D. Storm (ZX Spectrum 128), LEGO Island 2 - The Brickster's Revenge (Nintendo Game Boy Color), Mickey's Speedway USA (Nintendo Game Boy Color), Missile - Ground Zero (ZX Spectrum 128), Off The Wall (PC Engine), Puyo Puyo (NES, FDS), Road Runner (Atari System 1), Robot Construction R.C. (Sharp X68000), Sky Jaguar (MSX, PSG), Sky Jaguar (MSX, SCC), Solar Invasion (ZX Spectrum 128), Spawn (Nintendo Game Boy Color), Tetris (Fujitsu FM77AV), Tetris (NEC PC-88VA), Tetris (NEC PC-9801), Tom & Jerry - The Ultimate Game of Cat and Mouse! (NES), U.S. Classic (Seta 1), UWC (NES), Wild Gunman (NES) [vgmrips.net, Tafoid]
- vsmile_cart: Bob le Bricoleur - Les P'tits chantiers de Bob (France), Lil' Bratz Au Top de la Mode - Complices, Cools et Class' (France), Mission Pilote (France) [DisizDream]
Software list items promoted to working
- amigaocs_flop: Budokan - The Martial Spirit (Euro), Dragon's Lair: Escape from Singe's Castle (Euro), Dungeon Master (Euro, v3.6), Dylan Dog - Ritorno al Crepuscolo (Ita), Elvira - Mistress of the Dark (Euro), Escape from Colditz (Euro), F1 GP Circuits (Euro), Fred (Euro), Graffiti Man (Euro, 5th Anniversary), Great Courts 2 (Euro), Journey to the Center of the Earth (Euro), Knight Force (Euro), Little Computer People (Euro), Loom (Euro, v1.2 19900510), Major Motion (Euro), Moebius - The Orb of Celestial Harmony (USA), North & South (Euro), Omega (Euro), Over the Net (USA), Ports of Call (Euro, v1.1, A600 Smart Start), Seconds Out (Euro, Budget), Shadow Warriors (Euro), Sim City (Euro, v1.2), Skrull the Barbarian (Euro), Strider II (Euro), Sword of Honour (Euro), Terramex (Euro), Thexder (Euro), Wonderland (Euro, v1.27i 19910422) [Angelo Salese, Dirk Best]
- bbc_rom: Solidisk ADFS 2.1 11/10/85, Solidisk ADFS 2.1S, Solidisk DDFS 1.5, Solidisk DDFS 1.9, Solidisk DFS 2.0 (Feb 85), Solidisk DFS 2.0 (Jan 85), Solidisk DFS 2.0A (8271/1770), Solidisk DFS 2.0J (8271/1770), Solidisk DFS 2.0L (8271/1770), Solidisk DFS 2.0m (8271/1770), Solidisk DFS 2.1 (Mar 85), Solidisk DFS 2.1A (1770), Solidisk DFS 2.1J (1770), VideoNuLA 1.02 [Nigel Barnes]
- jaguar: Attack of the Mutant Penguins, Troy Aikman NFL Football [Angelo Salese]
- pc98: Eimmy to Yobanaide, Elvira - Mistress of the Dark, Engage Errands - Miwaku no Shito-tachi, Engage Errands II - Hikari o Ninau Mono, Es no Houteishiki, Escape!, Eteris, Etsuraku no Gakuen, EVE - Burst Error, Exceed Jack - Casinopolis [Barry Rodewald, Angelo Salese, r09]
- x68k_flop: Ajax, Dai Makaimura, Nemesis '90 Kai [Angelo Salese]
New NOT_WORKING software list additions
- apple2_flop_orig: Wortgefect [4am, Firehawke]
- bbc_rom: ADDER 1.01, Artist Plus (Palette Pad), Artist Plus (Userport Pad), Futures 2.0a, Replay System WD1770 1.11, Richardson Hard Disk (306) 2.0, SEHK Terminal 2.00, SEHK Terminal 4.01 [Nigel Barnes]
- eti660_quik: Maze 2, Space Invaders [Robbbert]
- fmtowns_cd: Lip 3 - Lipstick Adventure 3 [redump.org, r09]
- gmaster: Space Invader, Tank War [Sylver BRUNEAU]
- ibm5150: Wizzardz & War Lordz [LGR]
- Disney Fairies Explore Your Talents (USA), Disney Jake and the Neverland Pirates (USA), Disney Princess (USA), DreamWorks/Nickelodeon The Penguins of Madagascar - Mission Madness (USA), Thomas & Friends - Really Useful Engines (USA) [TeamEurope, Sean Riddle]
- Disney La Casa de Mickey Mouse (Spain), Nickelodeon Bob Esponja - Defendiendo la Fórmula Secreta (Spain) [Sean Riddle, ClawGrip]
- nuon: Ballistic, FreeFall 3050 A.D., Iron Soldier 3, Merlin Racing, Space Invaders XL, Tempest 3000, Toshiba Sampler (11-1-2000) [incog]
- pc98: Eisei Meijin II, Elysion (2DD version), EPSON Software Installation Program (v2.17), EPSON Software Installation Program (v2.23), EPSON Software Installation Program (v2.27), EPSON Software Installation Program (v3.02) [Neo Kobe Collection, r09]
- st_flop: Street Fighter II: The World Warrior (Euro) [Mikerochip, FakeShemp]
- tvgogo: Baseball (US), Whac-A-Mole (US) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- vsmile_cart: DreamWorks Monstres contre Aliens (France) [DisizDream]
- vsmileb_cart: L'arche de Noé - L'aventure des animaux (France), Les découvertes de Mickey et ses amis (France) [DisizDream]
- Disney La Princesse Et La Grenouille - Le grand rêve de Tiana (France), Disney Manny et ses outils (France), Shrek 4 - Il était une fin (France) [DisizDream]
- Disney Meister Manny's Werkzeugkiste (Germany) [TeamEurope]
"Caught as a bird once free" - Cressida Raven, daughter of Athena - The Raven's Return
Basic InfoTheme Song: Bird by Billie Marten
Full Name: Cressida Raven (formerly known as Cressida Raven Emerson)
DOB: July 13th
POB: Manhattan, New York
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Recovered Family History:
Fatal Flaw: Hubris. Although deeply insecure about most things, Cressida never doubts her intelligence nor her abilities. She would save herself a load of trouble if she allowed herself to admit that at times, she just can't.
- Hard-earned PTSD
|Passive Power||Additional Notes|
|Enhanced Intelligence/Wisdom||Self-explanatory. Cressida is remarkably intelligent, with a large accumulation of knowledge, extraordinary problem-solving skills, both book smarts and street smarts, and so on.|
|Unique Powers||Additional Notes|
|Enhanced Agility||Cressida is both swift and divinely agile, able to move and evade with a grace and skill that should be unfounded in a girl of her make, which renders her a warrior to be reckoned with. Who needs strength, right?|
|Highly Skilled at Inventing/Crafting||Exceptional in the forge and Bunker 9, and has expressed an unnatural knack for tinkering and crafting. Not her most honed or tended to ability but it exists.|
|Combat/Strategy/Weapon Expertise||Without a doubt her strongest and most developed Unique Power out of the three; Cressida has displayed on a multitude of occasions a divine and surreal skill in combat and battle strategy, able to conjure life-saving plans from virtually nothing, and a trickster on the battlefield given she's more often than not able to anticipate an attack merely from studying her opponent. Weapon Expertise allows her to quickly adjust to just about any weapon she could ever come in contact with.|
|Other Skills/Hobbies||Additional Notes|
|Singing||A rare occasion that one will hear her but Cressida has a remarkable voice, one to rival even the Aphrodite kids or the children of the Muses. Of course, this is something she had to put time and effort into growing up but it was her saving grace in those times. It's a gift she hardly ever reveals, even to her closest companions.|
|GuitaPiano||Again, something she dedicated herself to, but she's skilled at both the acoustic guitar and the piano, her fingers flying with ease and grace over the strings and keys from years of practice. No match for the Apollo kids but still, good enough.|
|Pegasus Riding||A skill she acquired from a highly equestrian friend during her last stay at camp.|
|Sailing||An admittedly pitiful hobby at the moment but she's got the spirit.|
- Chains of Athena
- Original Description: Custom-made, enchanted chains with morphing tips to fit the situation of battle. Current known tips- grappling hook, knife blade, spear head, mace head, blunt ball. New tips are known to change and reveal themselves throughout time and use. Chains are a new form of technomagic, extending and retracting as the user wants. Guaranteed by Hephaestus himself to never break.
- Additional Description: Cressida began with an ordinary set of celestial bronze chains with a single grappling hook. It had no special abilities and didn't even transform into something more portable or acceptable to the human eye. She always assumed the Mist made it look like a rope coiled around her shoulder, or maybe a snake.... either one would raise some eyebrows, so she made a habit of stuffing the weapon in a bag wherever she went. However, the Chains of Athena was a much welcomed improvement.
Appearance/Personality/Some BackstoryFaceclaim: Dove Cameron | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Height: 5' 2 1/2"
Tattoo: Along her ribcage, in honor of her half-brother Matthias, the Wolf to her Raven.
Additional Description: One word that could provide a general description for her would be small. Standing at a mere five feet and two and a half inches, and weighing just over a hundred pounds, the daughter of Athena is notably one of the smallest demigods of her age. To her credit, what she lacks in size, she makes up for in intellect and an incredible strength in character. She isn't exactly sure where her height challenge came from; her father was at least six feet tall, and Athena... well, let's just say its one of Cressida's great mysteries. Not knowing her family history past the generation before her doesn't help. However, on countless occasions, she's been told she is the spitting image of a young Raven Emerson, her father's cryptic and elusive sister.
Cressida's buttery golden-blonde hair resembles that of her aunt's, along with her fair, porcelain skin that only over the years has developed a slight sun-kissed tan. She bears the same elfish, fairy-like features with slightly pointed ears, a sharp, yet delicate jawline and an equally delicate nose. Besides her significantly smaller frame and stature, the only feature that sets her apart from Raven Emerson are her stormy gray eyes, signature of a child of Athena. While Cressida is a very guarded and complex person, her eyes almost always betray her. That is, to the people who care enough to crack the code. Shifting in shades and tones, the gray can turn misty or near black and swirling depending on her mood. A rarity is to fine the daughter of the wisdom goddess with a neutral stormy hue, glittering and bright.
Personality/Some Backstory: Undoubtedly the most complex and intricate portion of her description, Cressida's personality is not easily defined and even more difficult to understand. Simply because Cressida is notoriously closed-off with unpredictable mood swings and tendencies to disappear for months on end. Not-so-simply because the daughter of Athena has a disturbed past that only got worse once she arrived at camp; her experiences, relationships she allowed herself to have with other people (both romantic and platonic), and many other hardships, had done well to make her distant and even more inclined to hold people at arm's length. Or further.
In spite of Cressida's twisted childhood, she made bounding strides in her character because of a select few people she allowed into her world - a choice she deeply regretted when one after the other, she lost everyone that she dearly loved. Upon her arrival to camp, Cressida was meek and timid, noticeably starved, with pale skin generously decorated in gashes and bruises that seemed to have no end. Her gray eyes had been sallow and empty. For the longest, no one could be sure of the horrors she faced only a couple nights before, and every night before that one. She lacked normal social skills, not quite sure how to look someone in the eyes, much less talk to them. What few words she could muster, she stumbled over. Quiet, reserved, broken, and mysterious, the daughter of Athena was not someone many people could handle.
However, she began to change in ways that not even she saw coming. With much encouragement and coaxing, Cressida slowly stepped out of her shell and blossomed into an acceptable and, surprisingly, lovable young woman. While she had a knack for disappearing for months on end, she was fairly well-known around camp which is to be expected when one hangs around for two years. It was medicine in a way, being able to talk to her closest friends and be open with people who truly understood her. She grew confident, her voice stronger, her words coming in much greater numbers, and the daughter of Athena became someone people listened to. Through heavy, overly-exerting training, Cressida developed many skills in combat, familiarizing herself with a variety of weaponry, and quickly mastering just about all of them given one of her unique powers. And over the years, after embarking on quests (both personal and camp-related), she was a force to be reckoned with, a warrior fit to be a child of the war goddess.
But regardless of her successes and determination to become better than what she came from, things only got darker. A son of Zeus, someone she loved dearly and who she was deeply convinced loved her back, disappeared without a trace. The world she had worked tirelessly to create for herself, was shattered in one night, only shards of fractured memories still belonging to her. The details of that night remain a mystery to everyone besides herself and one other person, a girl who hasn't yet disappeared or lost her life since Cressida met her: a demigod named Aspen Pantheras. Although Cressida isn't holding her breath - everyone leaves sooner or later.
Present MomentThe hazed blur of city lights receded into the swarming shadows of the night the farther the demigod pair traveled. Cressida admired the snaking, faint lines of the highway coursing over the rolling hills behind them, miles and miles of asphalt stretched between herself and the concrete jungle. She often referred to New York City as a dungeon fiercer than the ones in Hades' palace. Of course, she wouldn't know considering she'd never been to the Underworld in all her eighteen years. But the comparison was somehow comforting.
The daughter of Athena kept her attention ahead now, her gaze fixed on the silver hair of her cousin's head, a beacon of moonlight gracing the expanse of snow. Their weary steps crunched over the pebbles of the highway but for as exhausted as they were, they never faltered. Cressida knew they were near now; she began to pinpoint familiar pine trees in the forest to their left, how they seemed to grow taller, thicker, more wild and less tainted by the mortal kind. She assumed Aspen could sense it too - the daughter of an unknown god/goddess was the best tracker Cressida had ever known. Aspen's instincts were uncanny, even by Cressida's standards, not to mention she had the skillset of an experienced hunter.
How her cousin had acquired this expertise, she may never know. Aspen was just as guarded and closed off as Cressida, and how could she object to that. She'd be the biggest hypocrite to ever walk the earth if she pushed her cousin to talk. So instead, they spent most of their time together in silence, but not the awkward or uncomfortable kind. It was reassuring in a lot of ways, to know she was understood without the two hardly ever breathing a word to each other. It was a silent understanding that passed between them, a kind Cressida hadn't experienced in far too long. Although in truth, she wished she had never had to again.
Without ever meaning to, Aspen became the single most important thing in all of life to Cressida. She hated herself for it. Often found hatred for Aspen bubbling to the surface too.
In a matter of minutes that each felt like an eternity, Aspen's nose turned up as she sniffed the gentle breeze that ruffled the treetops. Cressida had quickly grown used to her cousin's strange and feral ways, finding it rather intriguing that Aspen seemed more animal than human sometimes. Without a word, the silver-haired demigod strayed off the road and proceeded into the depths of the trees, Cressida following closely behind.
The daughter of Athena's fingers tentatively trailed the length of the bracelet coiled around her wrist - a make of simple celestial bronze chain that housed a kick-ass weapon that Cressida had grown severely attached to since she'd earned it on a quest months ago. If not a year ago... time was difficult and often seemed unnecessary when everything faded away sooner or later.
While Cressida probably should've felt relieved at how close she and her cousin were to the safety of Camp, a pit seemed to broaden in her chest the further they trampled through the forest and the closer they came to the magical barriers. Aspen had no trouble finding her way through the thick underbrush, never once staggering over tree roots or rocks which was impressive considering she had never been in these woods before; it was all routine to Cressida, as easy as walking through a driveway to reach a house she'd been living at for two years. If only it was just a driveway, and if only it was just a house.
How many miles had they walked? Cressida couldn't be sure but suddenly the world seemed to whiz by her, time picking up just so she could sooner face the horrors of the twin pillars of marble, paired with matching torches, and a single slab held aloft by the columns in the center a good 30 or so feet in the air... and etched into the slab were the words CAMP HALF-BLOOD. She hadn't but taken one step onto the foot of Half-Blood Hill when a violent chill wracked through her body. She down-played the pain as she shivered, with the hopes that Aspen would assume it was the cooling autumn wind. She couldn't hide the falter in her steps, however, nor the redirecting of her attention to the expanse of trees that stretched on and on to the left of them... where nestled in it's depths remained a clearing a good ways off, and a fallen pine that Cressida had buried her face in to sob and sob and -
"Snap out of it," her cousin barked, her words harsh but... necessarily so.* "Get yourself together, Cress. I'm not about to hold your hand all the way to the top of this hill."
Cressida looked to the silver beacon now perched a few feet further onto the hill. The daughter of Athena could only stare at her cousin, her eyes pleading, misty with uncertainty and a fear she hadn't felt in months.
"Th-this is where he -" she stumbled over her words, old habits breaking the surface.
"- I know," Aspen murmured, her breath turning to mist and curling into the space between them. The cold never seemed to faze her which only encouraged Cressida to despise her own shivering more. "If he ever came back, begging to be with you again, I promise you I would spill his throat out and watch his blood water the earth. Now, come on - I'm hungry."
This was the most Cressida had ever heard out of Aspen's mouth at one time. She wasn't sure if she should be flattered or terrified that Aspen was so willing to defend her... or maybe it was just that Cressida's cousin never could shy away from a good blood-letting.
Even as the wispy remains of smoke from tonight's dinner wafted towards Cressida's nose, she felt not a drop of hunger, much less a hint of an appetite. But she knew it would be cruel of her to keep Aspen from scouring the camp for scraps. When was the last time they had a decent meal? Just this morning their breakfast consisted of a half-eaten Cheese Danish they snagged from someone's plate at a bakery in the city. Still, Aspen had to force some of it down Cressida's throat.
Taking in a shuddering breath, Cressida breathed into the night, "Okay. You're right."
Swallowing every last ounce of fear that threatened to tear her apart, to rip through her barriers, Cressida steeled her nerves and schooled her features into neutrality. One step after the other, she poured all of her attention into those movements, willing her eyes to never trail from the laces of her boots. But the scents, the sounds... they all flooded her senses, clouding her mind with the boundless memories she'd acquired from this camp.
Smoke continued to snake from it's depths, the small flames of the torches crackling above their heads, decaying pine leaves spreading their perfume before death, faraway monsters howling and snarling, the smell of melting chocolate and roasted marshmallows from that night's campfire... and the haunting caw of a raven in the distance.
Cressida stumbled back, her gaze snapping to the source of the sound - that was her mistake.
In an instant, images wracked her mind as she caught glimpses of the flickering fire in it's hearth, of the small shadows of campers gathered around it, of the speckles of light that danced behind some of the cabin windows, the Big House, the utility cabins... the canoe lake glittered with ivory sparkles like stars, the lava wall seared with shades of burning red and orange, the combat arena sang with the clashing of weapons as a spare few demigods found it worth the trouble to spar past curfew... and she saw it. She saw the single building, illuminated by the light of the moon, silver and bleak in the depths of night, standing tall and still between Demeter's cabin and Artemis's. She couldn't quite make it out from this far away but she knew the white curtains would be drawn, knew there would be at least one candle lit in the library as at least one Brainiac child wouldn't be able to catch their sleep and would take to the books to ease their mind... that's what Cressida used to do anyways.
She wondered whom the new counselor was, wondered how many of her siblings belonged to cabin 6 now, what they were all like...
"I can't do this," she gasped, clutching the fabric of her shirt over her chest and turning away from the camp. Away from it all. "Go without me. Eat. Rest."
"Have you officially lost your mind?" *Aspen snarled. "I'm not going without you, Dummy."
The irony of that nickname had almost made Cressida laugh the first time she heard it from Aspen. Almost. Now, it merely filled her with dread, dread at the thought of anything happening to her cousin at Cressida's expense.
She could do nothing as Aspen hooked her strong arm around Cressida's waist and lugged her rather roughly towards the right side of the hill and further into the forest's depths. Away from the camp below. All the while, she pleaded with the silver-haired girl to turn back, to leave her to her own misery and save herself. Only later did she realize how ridiculous that sounded; they weren't under attack but it sure felt like it. Cressida's anxiety pummeled against her walls and ate away at her chest, her lungs, her throat. She felt like her body was collapsing under the pressure. In a way, war was waging.
But Aspen had simply ignored her, allowed the daughter of Athena to sob and sob, to push at her and try her hardest to thrash with as weak and starved and small as she was. Aspen never once let go, never once showed any sign of struggle keeping Cressida in her grasp. How she was so strong, Cressida may never know.
None of it mattered as her cousin at last tossed her onto the ground, pinning her with a glare so fierce, so crystal clear, Cressida made no attempts to run. She merely sat utterly still and watched as Aspen gathered dry twigs, leaves, sticks, stones, and Witch's hair, and set to work. In minutes, a fire blazed to life, it's heat kissing Cressida's skin in welcomed waves.
Cressida had long stopped sobbing; her bones continued to quake although her body quickly flooded with warmth. Silence thickened between them but again, not the awkward or tense kind. She could feel Aspen staring at her - she didn't mind. In fact, she'd grown used to it, as if Aspen had this odd fascination with her. Similar to how Cressida was intrigued by her feral ways. The two couldn't be more different. But what similarities they did share... it was like gazing into a mirror sometimes. Other times, she wondered how in the world they were related.
At last, Cressida spoke, "Aspen, please -"
"Shut up," her cousin snapped, the light of the fire setting her golden eyes ablaze. Still, they remained cold, untamed, brutal. A large part of Cressida didn't want to know whom her godly parent was. Aspen was so strange, so harsh... "Don't say another word about it. I never had any intentions of staying at camp with you. I just needed to be sure you made it, that you were safe."
"Aspen!" Cressida cried, her eyes burning. Was it anger? Hurt? Betrayal?
"I'm not finished," Aspen wrinkled her nose in disgust as a flame licked out at her; she inched back. "I had to be sure, do you hear me? This is no place for me and neither is the city. I'll move on but I'll never be too far. If you need me, send an Iris Message or whatever it is you people do. But you won't hear from me or see me unless you call. I had a hell of a time with you Cress, but here... we part ways. You need this more than you realize. You need to be with people, make yourself a family again, okay? It's not over. Hear me?"
Cressida simply nodded, too afraid to speak lest she burst into tears again. She knew this would happen... but so soon?
Aspen stood, brushing the dirt and leaves from her ripped jeans and stepping around the fire - she held her hand out to Cressida who was hesitant to accept but did in the end. Her cousin hoisted her to her feet but that was all. Aspen merely gazed at the shorter, smaller girl, her hand slipping from Cressida's.
"I'm not leaving you. Not really, anyways. And it's rather insulting that you think I'm gonna die out there," Aspen Pantheras smirked, her golden eyes glittering wickedly. "Take care of yourself, Cuz. In the morning, put out this fire and go into Camp. Settle down in the Athena cabin. And eat some damn food."
And with that, Cressida's silver-haired cousin turned her back on her and stalked into the shadows of the forest. And disappeared.
Everyone leaves sooner or later.