Patch descargar windows 7 ultimate full gratis crack serial
Accept agreement and partition a hard drive. In the Amadeus database there are in EU27 more than 2400 companies which have as main activity code NACE 35.3. CLICKOMANIA: A rather neat variation on Tetris. Win 7 Loader Extreme Edition 3.544 Download; Win 7 Loader 3.1; The fully automatic activator Windows 7 Loader Extreme helps users to get licensed Windows 7 in the most easiest way.
Windows 10 Loader Activator by DAZ Free Download
Unknown 7: 33 pm Activator, Windows 7 Loader's. Select ok and then to activate type. Science.gov: USA.gov for Science - Government Science Portal more bonuses. Download the best activator for windows 7 chew wga.
Activation code windows Loader 2.1.5 By Daz WAT Fix Crack
Windows 7 Activator 2020 working employees Free Download for 32-bit and 64 bits often used by more than ten million. On this site I purchased a key, very pleased that the work. Updates and Improvements in Windows 8.1 Extreme Lite Edition. Download WWE 13 Pc Game Full Version.
Xiuang! WWX.Net SWS: //www.capitalgain.press/economics/gh
Windows 7 Activator - Windows 7 Loader Extreme Edition 3, Napalum Stabil Windows 7 Loader eXtreme Edition v Mengaktifkan semua Windows 7 versi: Ultimate, Profesional, Enterprise, Pemula, Dasar, Rumah, dll Mengaktifkan Windows 7 / Vista / R2 / - RTM / preRTM / Office edisi yang didukung: Kembali Semua up file [HOST]. Windows 7 crack keygen. WINDOWS 8.1 PRO x64 ACTIVATED (EXCELLENT) THIS IS ORIGINAL MICROSOFT WINDOWS 8.1 Pro with KMS activator integrated into the ISO. Just download, run and restart your PC to complete the activation process!
Windows 7 Ultimate Extreme Edition R1 64 Bit Edition AMIT
Window Windows 8 Permanent KJ Activator Full Version is Complete Work on your PCs. We named this Windows 10 Loader by DAZ as DAZ team has developed this activator. It is a comprehensive auto activator for wind 7 it actually recognized and common activator. It supports all the official ways to activate and removes a number of internal restrictions on their use.
Software Free: Windows 8 Extreme edition R2 32Bit ( Single
Windows Loader Extreme Edition – is widely known and popular utility. About Windows 7 Activator. Windows Loader Extreme Edition – is universal auto activator for. It suitable for absolutely any edition or build of Windows Seven.
Activation Windows 7 Edition Integrale Startimes
There are crack groups who work hard in order to unlock software, games, etc. It is clear that the activation will dismiss after installation, but Windows will be installed. Instructions: Temporarily turn off antivirus and Windows Defender (Click here to get info about how to turn off Windows Defender, if you need it). Windows 7 Loader Extreme Edition V3 4 2020 12 Plus Activator.
Windows 7 Loader by DaZ - Activator Windows 7 Ultimate
Re-Loader Activator is the best choice for windows 7 to get quick, safe for you system, permanent activation in one click of a button. Windows Vista Product Key for All Versions Free Download If you cannot purchase buying windows 7 and it. Activator For Windows And Office KMS Pico V12.2 Crack explanation. Full download windows 7 loader extreme edition from search [HOST]s 7 loader extreme edition hosted on extabit, rapidgator, rapidshare, lumfile, netload, uploaded and torrent with keygen, crack and [HOST] content from [HOST].
Windows 7 Activator Download Free - Loader eXtreme v 3.503
Usually, there is a simple solution and 95% of the problems with downloading software or installation are found in that section. AIDA64 is compatible with all current 32-bit and 64-bit Microsoft Windows operating systems, including Windows 7 and Windows Server 2020 R2. The latest AIDA64 update implements 64-bit AVX-512 accelerated benchmarks, adds monitoring of sensor values on Asus ROG RGB LED motherboards and video cards, and supports the latest AMD and Intel. About Windows 7 Activator: Re-Loader 3 is activator that represents family of universal activators, which could activate many versions of windows and Microsoft office. Win7 pro keys for sale, upgrade windows 7 home basic genuine to ultimate, buy windows 10 home key, product key windows vista sp2, microsoft office ultimate 2020 product key, windows 7 key store, windows 8.1 professional key, microsoft office professional plus 2020 product key paypal, wcNo0y.
Windows 7 Loader EXtreme Edition V3.503-[NAPALUM] [Solace]
Windows 7 Loader eXtreme Edition v3.544 By NAPALUM adalah salah satu aplikasi yang dapat Mengaktifkan Windows 7 semua versi: Windows 7 Ultimate Service Pack 1. Windows 8. 1 Activator build 9. Official For Windows activation. Download Windows 8.1 Lite free Full. Can change or remove OEM information and Logo. If you want you can also disable updates in control panel.
Activator Windows 7 Loader Extreme Edition Download 
Windows 7 activator extreme edition. Windows 7 Activator + Loader Free Download For All Versions Free is the most famous software in the market and thousands of users are implementing this activator worldwide. Description: Windows 7 Loader Extreme Edition - is a versatile tool to activate any version of Windows 7/ Vista/ R2/ Interacts directly with elements of the operating system responsible. All activation keys for Windows 7 Ultimate have been tested previously.
Windows 7 Permanent Activator Loader eXtreme Edition v3
I have accidentally and undeliberately used the Windows 7 Loader eXtreme Edition ([HOST]) to activate my system. April 2020 at 02: 05 I would like to share with you about my purchase windows 7 enterprise key experience. Just download, run and restart. Activate All Windows 8/ Versions For FREE Without a Product Key - Make it Genuine very Simple.
Registration key windows 7 Permanent Activator Loader extreme Edition v3
Wondershare Filmora Crack is a magnificent video publication chief that gives all the cutoff points it has to modify your recordings with the most extreme late effects and layers. Windows 8.1 Update 3 Activation Fix - Latest Re-Loader - Office + Windows Genuine Activation - 2020. Softpedia Windows 7 Crack By Daz. However, this tool cannot be use to activate Windows 8 or Of course there are other similar tools like RemoveWAT, Windows 7 loader extreme edition v that you can use to do the activation.
Download windows 7 Permanent Activator Loader extreme Edition v3.5
Serial key; Acoustica MP3 Audio Mixer 2.471 with Serial key; Windows 8.1. Patch Windows 8. crack. Re-Loader Activator 3.3 is an Activator which is utilized to initiation of Windows and Microsoft Office Products. And Windows Activator) [TechTools] Serial Key Keygen 12 Juin 2020.
Patch is here.
Update 11/10/2020 PC: 126.96.36.1990 / Mac: 188.8.131.520 Console: Version: 1.33
Welcome, Simmers! A relaxing getaway sure sounds nice right about now. We’re inviting you to take a trip with your Sims to your favorite destination with the newly added ability to vacation anywhere within The Sims 4! Here at Maxis, we’ll be hitting the slopes of Mt. Komorebi with the release of The Sims 4 Snowy Escape in just a few short days. Curious how it works? Read on! We’ve got a big haul of new features and requested fixes in this major update to The Sims 4.
-SimGuruGraham and SimGuruRusskii
NEW & IMPROVED FEATURES
Platforms enable you to build rooms at varying heights within a story level. As much as we’d love to sit here and go on and on about how incredible platforms are and how they completely revolutionize Build Mode, you’ll see that for yourself as soon as you try them out in-game! Here are some basics for how they function and how you start building with them.
You either can use the new Platform Tool directly in or you can place preset platforms that come in various shapes and sizes. You’ll find both of these within the “Walls and Empty Rooms” section of Build Mode.
You easily can add or adjust the height of a platform in any room. Simply click on a room to select it, and the new up & down arrows in the widget that appears will allow you to add or adjust the height of a platform within that space.
Because platforms can have their height adjusted up or down, you can even create platforms that sink down beneath ground… like, really, really deep down. I don’t know why anyone would want to do that \cough\ devious players *cough*, but the option’s there! This ability to go deep is reserved for the ground level and basements.**
You can stack platforms on top of platforms, on top of platforms, on top of platforms, on top of platforms, on top of platforms… Seriously, go nuts. Get creative. Make something nobody has ever seen in The Sims before!... On top of platforms…
When a platform’s height is a single step higher or lower than the adjacent floor, Sims are able to step onto it. For anything higher than a single step, connecting a set of stairs or a ladder between the different surfaces will allow Sims to reach them. Here’s your first advanced lesson in platforming: Remember that callout about stacking platforms on top of each other? If each stacked platform is a single step in height, you could certainly make some interesting custom staircases…
- One notable exception - platforms can’t connect across multiple levels. If you build a stack of platforms all the way to the ceiling, the very last step will need to be a staircase or ladder to connect two separate floors of a building together.
The visual look of platforms can be customized in a variety of ways. The “Walls and Empty Rooms” section of Build Mode now has a “Platform Trims” subcategory. Here you’ll find trims that match all of our foundations as well as some new trims with basic materials that look perfect in the interior of a building. Want to go even further? Try wrapping the edge of a platform with half walls and then customize the edge with any wall material. Mix and match these methods for creative results!
Even More Half-Walls
Speaking of Half-Walls, we’re pleased to share that we’ve created 12 additional Half-Wall heights to choose from, adding to the 7 heights previously available. One could factually say this is our most sizable Half-Wall update ever! Pity the poor person who was tasked with writing uniquely descriptive names for each of these 19 height variations.
Sentiments are those special fuzzy feelings that form between Sims when they share a memorable moment together. Shared experiences between Sims now offer the opportunity for Sims to develop long-lasting sentiments between each other, which in turn affects how they feel and act in the presence of (or the absence of) another particular Sim. Unlike relationships between Sims, Sentiments can be a one-sided affair. When two or more Sims share an experience together, you may find that all, some, or none of them walk away from that moment having formed a lasting impression of the other Sims that were involved. The base game includes a wide variety of these Sentiments and Snowy Escape has additional ones tied to experiences within that pack.
Sentiments that have formed between Sims can be viewed in two locations. When socializing with another Sim, click on the heart-covered notebook that appears in the social UI at the top of your screen. Alternatively, you can view the Sentiments that exist between two Sims at any time within the new Sim Profile within the Relationship Panel. Read on for more information on this new Sim Profile ...
Have you ever gone to check out the other Sims in your Sims’ life, only to be greeted with an overwhelmingly large tooltip that extended from the tippy top all the way to the bottom of your screen? We certainly have, and we weren’t happy with it. There has to be a better way! ...And there is! Introducing: Sim Profiles! Within the Relationship Panel, you can now click on the portrait of any Sim and select “Open Sim Profile” for a full breakdown of all the info the active Sim knows about that Sim. It even includes those nifty new Sentiments everyone’s been talking about!
Skin Tone Update Console & Community Identified Issues
We saw your feedback about the October skin tones update and, to improve clarity and transparency, we shared a first look on Twitter of the fix in progress.
With this patch, the Console game gets the October fixes for texture compression, resolving the banding on the cheeks and foreheads as well as discoloration on the tip of the nose.
In addition, this patch addresses the two community-identified issues of red dots around the lips and a dark blotch between the eyes. The red dots around the lips should be completely resolved at this time. The dark blotch between the eyes was softened to remove the hard edge, but the darkening is expected as part of the shadowing around the nose.
Couldn’t we all use a good vacation right about now? Your Sims certainly could, and now they can go anywhere! The ability to go on a vacation to any of your worlds has been added to the game for all players along with the “Rental” lot type.
To vacation to a world, a rental lot must exist within it. Should you purchase Snowy Escape, you’ll find the residential world of Mt. Komorebi includes some pre-built rental lots - a ready getaway awaiting your Sims. If you prefer to vacation in another world (Sulani, anyone?), you’ll first need to enter Manage Worlds mode and update at least one of the lots within the desired world to become a rental lot.
During a vacation, if your Sims are lacking any necessities, they now can “Order Supplies Now” from the rental’s mailbox or from their phone. Happy travels!
We figured it’d be nice to give toddlers a pair of slippers to wear. So we did. Cozy feet!
S-Pop Radio Station
You may remember S-Pop (short for “Sim-Pop”) as a radio station in the City Living expansion pack. While the music tracks that originally came with that station will remain exclusive to City Living, the station itself is now available for all players with five new songs for all players to enjoy:
“keep on rocking” Performed by CHAI Written by Yuki Mizutani (p/k/a/ Yuki), Kanae Obata (p/k/a Kana) and Manami Obata (p/k/a Mana) Published by Sony Music Publishing (Japan) (JASRAC) Recording courtesy of Sony Music Japan by arrangement with Sony Music Entertainment
“Kanzen Houki Sengen (Simlish Version)” Performed by Nanawoakari Written by Nanawoakari & Tamaya2060 Published by Sony/ATV Music Publishing Recording courtesy of Sony Music Japan by arrangement with Sony Music Entertainment
“Part. 2” Performed by SASUKE Written by SASUKE Published by Warner Chappell Publishing Recording courtesy of Warner Music Japan Inc. by arrangement with Warner Music Group Video Game Licensing
“Ninhursag’s Tone” Performed by Unite Satisfy Written by Shintaro Aoki Published by Syn Songs Recording courtesy of NNN Records & Cross Groove/Syn Songs
“Harujion” Performed by YOASOBI Written by Takuya Shimizu (p/k/a Takuya) and Akira Tsubono (p/k/a Akira) Published by Sony Music Publishing (Japan) (JASRAC) Recording courtesy of Sony Music Japan by arrangement with Sony Music Entertainment
And now, onto the fixes:
The Sims 4
- Freelancer Sims now can complete Gigs they have signed up for and harvest the fruits of their labor. Simoleons, Simoleons, Simoooleons… SIMOOOLEOOONS.
- Does your Sim look bored all the time? Even when you think they are having fun, they look bored to you? Not a problem anymore. It’s been… taken care of.
- Calls Dropping? Is your Cell Phone behaving like a certain network is just not up to snuff? We have upgraded all Sims to Simgular - Llama’s Choice Network that does not allow Off-the-Grid shenanigans when your Sims are not Off-the-Grid.
- The NanoCan Touchless Trash Can has been recalled and fixed so now all your trash can be cash in a flash.
- Did you ever experience the Honey I Shrunk the Basil and Sage Plants issue in-game? No longer! \No Sage or Basil Plants were harmed in the fixing of this issue*.*
- Ever had Sims show up looking like a product of a bad makeover? Did your Debate Judge just show up to the debate wearing a mascot hat when they're not the mascot? Did your fellow Spellcasters show up in the Magic Realm wearing not so magical clothes? Say no more… We have applied a fix so that non-playable Sims can be a bit more appropriately coordinated in their outfits and per occasion.
- To explain a bit further, we created a much more robust set of internal tools that allows us to have greater control over the outfits that the Sims choose to wear in unique situations. We’ve improved a lot of the wacky townie fashion you’ve seen previously (it’s called fashion sweaty - look it up), but if you still see oddities - let us know. It’ll be an easier issue for us to “iron out” moving forward! Together, we can defeat the dreaded eyeball ring.
- Door lock settings now persist when Sims travel. That’s right! If I disallow everybody, it should stay that way when I travel… or when I exit the game… and the occasional restart, too... hmpf!
- Sims who have passed away no longer sometimes disappear from their Genealogy. This is not retroactive, so any Sims that already disappeared will not return.
- Sims no longer ignore the kitchen sink and dishwasher to wash their dishes in the bathroom sink. Okay.
- Oasis Springs’ World Map now shows lots in the correct locations. I see you, Yuma Heights - don’t be sneaky now.
- Sims now can propose to their beloved without rejection (congratulations!). On the same note, Sims with multiple romantic partners now can propose and marry one of them and not get sabotaged by their partners’ predicament of not being able to get married because they are employed together, even when they are not.
- Sims who have finished their workday now get back to things sooner instead of sometimes staring off into space.
- Ever wished your delicious food just never… ended? We thought we did until our Sims were unable to finish their meals. Now they are able to finish Eating Leftovers. They are leftovers, not leftFOREVERS.
- Sims sharing double beds now can Nap or Sleep in any combination. Sim A can nap and Sim B can Sleep… or Sim A can Sleep and Sim B can nap… or they can both Sleep… or nap… well, you get the picture.
- Shower Tubs now can be cleaned enough to be visibly squeaky-clean.
- Another one bites the dust. The issue that generated Error Code: 110:c875d8ff on game load has been fixed.
- Style Influencer Sims now perform Quick Sketch Impression without breaking the Digital Sketchpad. Be kind with your tools and toys.
- Removed incorrect Moodlets such as “Awkward Hug” when Unflirty Sims hugged kids. In the same fashion, we made sure Unflirty Sims no longer receive the “Witnessed Crass Act” Moodlet when parents and children hug or kiss cheeks.
- Adult Sims now Teach Blocks to their Toddlers. Learning in early life is important!
- Sims on vacation now can hire a Nanny and/or a Butler to take care of things while they are away.
- Toddlers no longer will show as “At Daycare” when they are taken back home via the “Care for Self” option. No Toddler clones here... you can’t be two places at once!
- Toddlers left at home while the rest of the household goes on Vacation now receive proper care and otherwise can join the Vacation. THINK OF THE CHILDREN. Toddlers deserve fun and relaxation in new places, too!
- Toddlers no longer get the “Silly Ocean” Moodlet from playing in rivers.
- Children once again can earn Adult skills. *sniff* They grow up so fast!
- Simmers in social events now get a warning when switching to a Sim in another neighborhood rather than the event cancelling automatically.
- Sims with enough Simoleons now can move into empty lots.
- Splitting households and then moving no longer causes an infinite load.
- We told Sims that they should probably not take 45 minutes to drink a single cup of Coffee. As you guys know, I am a coffee fiend, but nursing the same cup for that long is not in the coffee lover’s manual for enjoying fresh coffee.
- We met with our wonderful Sim Firefighters and came to the agreement that they now also will extinguish fires on wall objects such as paintings.
- Action progress bars no longer are interrupted when a new action is added to a Sim's queue.
- Sometimes items could disappear from your Sim's inventory after travelling. This should no longer happen. Where is my cup of coffee? Oh, okay, it is here….
- Sims no longer have Clay Blobs, Future Cubes, and/or Sketch Pads spawn infinitely in their Inventory. This felt like grabbing something out of Felix the Cat’s bag… just a never-ending bag of Clay Blobs, Future Cubes, and Sketch Pads… what did it all mean!? We may never know.
- Opening a stack of Inventory items and then going back now highlights the correct item.
- In reviewing items in Inventory, we realized that some item stacks were showing the number 99+ incorrectly on Multiselect. What’s the number? - Stomp, Stomp! - What’s the number? - Stomp, Stomp! - The number of the day… you’re about to see the number is the actual number of items you have! Ah ha ha. That’s the number of the day!
- Sims no longer endlessly play games such as Chess, Sabacc (if you own Journey to Batuu), Voidcritter Cards (if you own Kids Stuff), and your regular Card games. I could play with Meduso forever though… #Meduso4ever.
- Page Up/Page Down and Home/End Keys now work in Free Cam Mode.
- The Aspiration Panel now shows the gender of Sims regardless of whether they are active.
- Now only Gardeners autonomously remove wild plants. Sims with Green Fiend Trait (if you own Eco Lifestyle) were being a bit overly eager in removing plants everywhere, so the professionals will handle it from now on.
- “Listen To Together” on a Stereo no longer resets Sims.
- Sims no longer get “Poorly Decorated” and “Dismally Decorated” Moodlets when decorations are in the room. This applies to new Saves as it is not retroactive, but, my, how judgemental Lots were….
- Columns now can rotate 45 degrees and in Free Rotation. Spin them right round, Simmers, right round.
- The liveeditobjects cheat no longer surfaces items with broken thumbnails that were not meant to be part of that cheat. Pardon our dust.
- Shower descriptions in the catalog said they were “Uncomfortable.” Showers are meant to relax and be a place of meditation, so the catalog now says they provide “Discomfort Relief” unless the specific shower really is uncomfortable.
- The Subtle Saucer and the Super Subtle Saucer now have images that are more distinct from each other in the catalog. Super Subtle, Super Saucer.
- Removed the “Player Feats” door because it wasn’t really a door…
- Dishwashers The Professional Dish Laborer, Washer Pro Free-Standing Dishwasher (from Dine Out), and Industrial Dishwasher Unit (from Parenthood) no longer have a gap between counters.
- Digital World wall tiles have been polished. Shiny and new!
- Career-unlockable outfits no longer show up when filtering for Custom Content.
- Toddlers no longer have bald spots when zoomed out on Low Graphics Settings.
- Frayed jean ymBottom_EF13JeansFrayedCrop_Black no longer clips with several tops.
- Anniversary t-shirts yfTop_EF05ShirtTeeAnniversary and ymTop_EF05ShirtTeeAnniversary fit better on more body types.
- Sims with certain feminine frames now look better when wearing Pants or Full Body outfits.
- Fixed some Create a Sim item backgrounds.
- Selecting what you want to do next at the end of the tutorial on console no longer has the mysterious word "Label" in the background.
- Gallery filters no longer cut off some venue type names in some languages. This was particularly egregious for French and Brazilian Portuguese text.
- Game fonts got some spiffing up to keep all characters looking their best.
- As with every update, the localization team has tweaked, improved, and fixed text across all Packs and previous updates.
- Scientist Sims placing collected crystals and metals in their Laboratory no longer crash the game. Do you ever science so hard, the simulation crashes?
- The “Test Serum” action on a Scientist co-worker no longer causes an error.
- Stone Frame Window (window1x1_EP02TUDstoneFrame2Tile_set1), Holey Geometry (window1x1_EP02TUDLow_03_2Tile_set1), and King of Diamonds Classical Door (doorSingle2x1_EP02TUDHigh3Tile_set1) now place properly.
- Sims in Clubs with a Read rule now finish the books they choose to read. No cheating, my friends.
- Wearing their Earbuds (if you own Fitness Stuff) and participating in Club Gatherings no longer causes an error.
- Club affiliation on University Housing (if you own Discover University) now persists after entering Build/Buy Mode.
- Ultra Speed now works while Festivals are in progress. Some conspiracy can be said about Festivals wanting Simmers to enjoy them in all their glory… at a normal speed at every speed, but these are just conjectures… yes.
- Sims no longer read their mail aloud while conversing with their apartment neighbors. Talk about rude, right?
- “Read about Festival” now consistently displays festival information.
- Sims from specific San Myshuno neighborhoods now have more variety on their appearance.
- Stencils in Create a Sim (Pet) now consistently paint your furry friends without crashing.
- The holiday tradition New Skill Day now focuses on starting new skills and improving low level skills so skills that are maxed out don’t count.
- Toddlers who are inside during a blizzard and in a high chair no longer want to Run Inside, so their caretakers won’t take them out of the chair prematurely. You are safe little one; you are safe.
- Now all onions, carrots, mushrooms, potatoes, apples, tomatoes, and growfruits can be planted indoors during freezing weather.
- Plants no longer change their quality or evolve on their own after Sims traveling.
- Some Outdoor Plants that were stuck in summefall now turn brown and lose their flowers when winter starts.
- Sims now can book Vacations on the computer during holidays.
- Simmers who have disabled Rain and Snow no longer should see them during Mysterious Weather. Mysterious indeed.
- Male Sims now wear appropriate shoes when working as a Floral Designer or Botanist.
- The beanie hat cuHat_EP05BeaniePom now looks a bit better.
- Sims scheduling an event in the Calendar for a Rental Lot no longer end up in a Lot where they have not been greeted.
- Stans (“stalker fans”) and Kleptomaniac Sims no longer steal Pet food bowls or Cat litter. I have no words for this one. I have nothing.
- Sims with maxed out Atrocious Reputation now maintain their reputation when traveling. Atrocious you shall be forever.
- Conservationist Sims now Write Conservation Articles at the appropriate career level (level 4). On the same note, the task for Research Conservation now can be completed.
- Odd Jobs no longer get stuck in a state where Inventory and Build Mode cannot be accessed.
- We had long conversations with Island Celebration Participants and agreed that no random Sims should enter a Sim’s home without permission, barging in as if they owned the place. Excuse you, privacy, and property are a thing, you know?
- We chatted with the registrar at Britechester University and got them to agree that students should receive class time reminders before class instead of after. You’re welcome. Now, make sure you go on time, alright?
- School Spirit Day no longer schedules multiple instances at the same time. But… Did you know it is Spirit Day?
- Club gatherings no longer have Sims with their bikes indoors in a disruptive manner.
- Sims traveling long distances including stairs now properly walk the stairs and then hop their bikes and they don’t leave their bike behind. You can’t just abandon your bicycle - what about the poor bike’s feelings?
- Sims now properly get off bikes while on a slope.
- Lawyer Sims now File Court Documents as their tasks dictate at levels after 5. Just because you move up doesn’t mean you stop filing docs.
- Students in a different neighborhood from their University now go to school instead of work when choosing “Go to Class” from the Career Panel.
- Students now can receive only one merit scholarship per term.
- Sims no longer are listed as being at University when they are at home.
- The game no longer sometimes freezes when Sims enroll in University. We get that attending University is life-changing, but freezing a game is taking it a bit to extremes.
- Students now return to Campuses in their leisure time to cloud gaze and play Soccer in the surrounding areas of Britechester University and Foxbury Institute respectively.
- Sims jogging in an Exo-Mech suit no longer get fatigue-related Moodlets.
- For Eco Lifestyle Simmers, “Throw Away” and “Compost” now are available on piles of discarded food. The consequences of not having these were especially egregious at University Dorms.
- Sweatpants yfBottom_EP08LooseSweatpants now look better when paired with scarf yfTop_EP08SweaterScarf in Create a Sim.
- Recycle Disciple Sims without the Kleptomaniac Trait now swipe household objects less often. We get it, we are all trying to do our best for the environment, but going after your Dumpster was a bit too far… we kinda need that.
- Eco Footprints no longer change very quickly from “Green” to “Neutral.” Knox rejoices.
- Eco Footprints in Worlds no longer become Neutral when entering Manage Worlds.
- We had a chat with Eco Inspectors and they agreed that they should display the correct occupation from now on. And they shall be known as Eco Inspectors… forever.
- Bulldozing Pinecrest Apartments now is possible without damaging the lot.
- Harvestables obtained via a Dumpster no longer disappear from Inventory a few minutes later. Easy come, easy go… would you not disappear, though?
- Recycling is a wonderful thing. Recycling for Inventory exposed missing text on some Grand Meals, so we filled in those names.
- Toddlers living in Lots with the Reduce and Recycle Lot Trait mayyyybe were taking it a bit too far generating trash piles in their inventories. Put that down - No more trash in your pockets.
- Did your floor patterns experience a glow that never went away after selecting all of them? That’s not a problem anymore.
- The Wallpaper formerly known as sheetStandingSeam01GEN has been renamed to Corrugated Metal.
- The Fabricator’s Fabricated Couch (no dye) recipe now creates the correct item.
- Residential Wall Speaker is renamed to Venue Wall Speaker: Americana to accurately reflect its function and music.
- Venue Wall Speaker: Americana now looks correct with the neutral wood option.
- Women’s sandals yfShoes_EP09PlatformSandals now look better when paired with jumpsuit yfBody_EP09JumpsuitUtility.
- Men’s hairstyles ymHair_EP09CurlyBun_Black and ymHair_EP09CrimpedLong_Black have cleaner hairlines now.
- Sims no longer get up from their seats at restaurants randomly and create chaos by speaking to other patrons, grabbing food from their table, putting it somewhere else, and taking over the place by playing the piano or singing. But it was quite the show, wasn’t it?
- Xbox One Simmers now can edit Restaurant Staff Uniforms in Build Mode along with other Simmers.
- Vampire Spar no longer negatively affects Conflict resolution for Simmers with Parenthood.
- Spellcasters with all spells learned and maxed out no longer lose those when downloaded from the Library/Gallery Muscle memory perhaps?
- Create a Sim no longer has the less-than-attractive skin type that was intended only for cursed Sims as an option.
- Spellcasters have reviewed the terms of their “Always Transportalate” Spell and now can actually teleport anywhere, even places with stairs.
- Sims now are able to complete First Order or Resistance missions and then choose the Hope vs Order - First Steps Aspiration and complete all goals.
- The Lightsaber Collection plaque now has a proper name and description so you can display it with pride.
- The First Order sent a memo stating to change the First Order Blast Door to not accept any decals or wall decorations.
- Create a Sim asset yfBottom_GP09VillagerPatchVertical now goes better with different styles of shoes across multiple Packs.
- The Career Panel now displays the active Mission chosen from the Mission Panel.
- The game no longer freezes when Sims “Freshen up at the Dwelling” at Black Spire Outpost.
- Create a Sim asset yfBody_SP01SleevesFlutter_SolidBrown fits better when wearing Get to Work’s ymHair_EP01LongWavySwept_Platinum hairstyle.
- Movie night has been reclaimed! Sims now can watch complete films from start to finish without getting stuck in a never-ending loop… or I should say not in a Neverending Story? STTOOooooryyyyyYYYY.
- Create a Sim boots cuShoes_SP17BootsBuckled_SolidRedPin work better with jeans cfBottom_SP07JeansPrint_FloralBlueLt.
[indie perfume oils] "Does anyone know what's going on with AlphaMusk right now?" Another promising indie maker skids out, and then flames out amidst a hail of accusations, cross-accusations, and tears. Featuring gnomes and receipts in the form of math!
Generally the routine follows a well-trodden path: a launch announcement with giveaways, small fanfare, and samples. A few people test it out, then come back with glowing reviews. Then more and more people hop on the bandwagon and start the hype train. Soon the "resale" market is established with people looking for rare or limited edition scents. Soon the new house is everywhere and everyone is trying them out.
For a house with established business best practices and/or marketing experience + no personal challenges this is the best case scenario.
But about half the time, there's a spectacular flame out that results in TONS of drama. (and that usually follows a well-trodden path too---flailing, blaming emergencies, a well-timed distraction, cross-accusations, and then a tearful retreat/flounce. This is all conducted under an absolute hail of back and forth from skeptics/the 'I told you so' crowd and rabid fans)
This is one of those second kind of stories.
Alphamusk launches September 2019. Shoppers are immediately taken by the maker's deft hand with scent blends. Alphamusk gets tons of positive attention in the form of gushing reviews on specific subReddits [that I won't link to as to avoid brigading] that cover these things.
Alphamusk starts pumping out collections with dozens of options. She also offers a complicated custom fragrance option with what turns out to be, mathematically, hundreds/thousands of options. By July of the next year, close to 300 perfumes were being offered for sale. One key aspect of the popularity of this house is the super-approachable price point. The owner was offering 5ML for like $8 or similar. Most indie fragrances are about $25 per 5ML plus $8 or so for shipping. A combination of "dollar sign eyes" and FOMO and hype meant an absolute feeding frenzy started occurring on the etsy page.
An important note here is that for most indie sellers of hand-blended perfumes, the perfumes are made to order. So it's not like there's a big jug of "Strawberry Madness" or whatever laying around and they just pour it into a 5ML amber vial and go. Blending the master jug takes 2-4 hours generally once the formula has been developed.
I will say that I checked out the house around this time on etsy. I recall being put off by the owner's very casual use of celebrity or entertainer's intellectual property (such as using their name, image, or likeness) for profit and that turned me off the house completely. I decided I had enough stinkies in my collection and moved on. I foolishly did not draw this to anyone's attention, because it felt like crappy pearl-clutching and me being a prude and a hall monitor. I now wish I had because it was (to me) a pretty clear indication that the maker on at least one level, believed the rules of business engagement did not apply to her.
Meanwhile, the house was starting to have serious rumbles of concern from buyers that were seeing huge turnaround times (TAT as it's called) and delayed shipments. In January the owner quietly admitted in a few forums that she was overwhelmed with orders and struggling. The owner feinted towards putting the shop on hiatus in July 2020 but the proposed hiatus start date came and went with no hiatus. Meanwhile hundreds of orders were pouring in.
About 3 months ago, the maker announced that she would make a spin-off page that offered "ready to ship" pre-made scents. At that time, the owner claimed they were still conceptualizing and making new scents, despite disquieting rumors that they were absolutely buried in orders.
About 60 days ago, concerning reports started tricking into the subReddit.
"Is the etsy page down?"
"Has anyone else been waiting 5 months?"
"At what point do you ask for your money back through a dispute?"
"Are these scents really worth this 4-month wait?"
Cue the fireworks.
About half the crowd was initially extremely sympathetic to the maker. To her credit at the time, she explained she was having a family emergency and closed and reopened the shop on etsy a few times to catch up. The buyers who had gotten purchases rallied on her side. Another set of buyers still waiting for their treasured scents decides to just wait it out, after all...she's a single maker, she's a small house, etc. It felt like at this time the very beginnings of a...cult-like worship and defense of the maker was congealing.
Just about a month ago, the fireworks landed on a gasoline factory when a fairly new to the scene indie maker of his own perfume line joined the fray with some hard, cold math and numbers. (He also used the phrase "horse-puckey" which made me biased towards him in the positive). Owners of indie perfumes are welcome in the subReddit and often post ask me anything, new launches, or explainers, as well as popping in to comment as owners.
He pointed out in a scathing comment that got both many awards and the eternal hatred of super-fans:
"According to the Alpha Musk Etsy shop which was also opened in 2019, and has been closed since September 12, 2020 "TO CATCH UP ON ORDER BACKLOG", the Alpha Musk Etsy shop has made 7560 sales. This thread [in the hobby subReddit] features an Instagram post in order to crosspost the update about order fulfillment for those who do not have Instagram; that post announces that this previous WEEK Alpha Musk processed orders that "contain a total of just over 600ml of perfume, or over 20 ounces)." This was for 23 orders, a fact based on the order numbers posted in the pictures and referenced to in the body text.
So, let's look at this two ways:
Let's say that 7560 SALES equals 7560 ORDERS. At a rate of 23 orders per week, it would take 328 weeks, or 6.32 years, to fulfill all those orders.
Let's instead say that 7560 SALES equals 7560 5ml items. If process throughput per week is around 600ml, or 120 x 5ml units, 7560 sales as 5ml items equals 63 weeks, or 1.2 years to process all that merchandise.
Again, I'm speaking up as a brand owner because: these kinds of activities are improper; they are characteristic of Ponzi schemes (making future sales to fulfill previous transactions when the inventory never existed to begin with); and, for those here who are at risk of losing their right to make claims for refund, these snowballing promises are potentially, greatly damaging to the goodwill and trust of the community at-large — especially for newbies — as well as on the precipice of financial loss for many."
Someone pointed out that etsy counts each item in the order as an order in a confusing system to count "order" so the "math guy" re-calculated:
"7,560 sales is the figure on AM's shop page for the entire time it's been operational, but a sale isn't the same thing as an order for Etsy's accounting purposes and this does not reflect the total number of orders. Based on this seller's explanation of the system, an order with 20 items in it can be counted as anywhere from 1-20 sales depending on the number of shop listings that were in each order. That means the sales figure vastly overestimates the number of orders she has had since opening and what she would have had at closing, but may undercount how many items were ordered. It also means that the six year time estimate given for all of her orders since opening to be fulfilled is likely much too high. If we assume that the 600mL figure from Friday corresponds to 23 orders completed (in a week's time as implied), that's about 26mL per order or 5 standard bottles and a sample so let's call it 5-6 sales for simplicity.
7560 sales ÷ ~5-6 sales/order = ~1260-1512 orders since opening. That tracks decently well with the 967 orders AM says were outstanding at closing time, since she obviously filled many (but not enough) orders since opening, but that her rate of order filling was truly bad before making changes and closing shop: (~1260 - 967) orders filled ÷ 43 weeks being open = just under 7 orders filled week. 1260 orders at that rate is a workload of a bit over 3.5 years of orders to fill in less than a year of being open. If we use the higher order count estimate, that's closer to 13 orders/week and about 2 years and four months of workload she was handling alone. Both of these estimates still indicate a huge problem for her business pre-changes, but definitely less of one."
Cue the meltdown.
The comment section exploded and set off many other "I'm new to the party, WHAT just happened?!" threads for a few weeks afterwards.
The hobby was divided between people who argued that another indie perfume seller had no right (and in fact it was sus as hell) to drill into someone's business like that and quibbled with the numbers repeatedly, and the other half who expressed relief that someone had called the Emperor on their lack of clothing, so to speak, and pointed out that there was no possible way people were getting their smellies from that maker and strongly encouraged buyers to make a PayPal, etsy, or credit card claim if they still could.
One very concerning aspect of this is that once you cross a certain time threshold, usually about 90 days, from purchase, credit card, etsy, and PayPal claims become very difficult to make and prove. So the owner asking for people to wait for 4-5-6 months TAT felt to some like a way to evade the credit card chargeback window or etsy claim window.
The owner tried to mitigate some of the damage just prior to that explosion by bringing customer service helpers called "gnomes" to answer emails and handle other admin tasks while the owner concentrated on filling her huge volume of orders.
Heartening IG posts went out with batch lists of what orders the maker was working on at that time. In late August there were 600 outstanding orders in queue. About 30-60 days later, the gnomes left, and the owner was on social media directly blaming critical comments for making them leave. From that point forward, it was a battle between the owner and critics, with the owner apparently lurking or otherwise seeing the subReddit comments and directly responding and referencing them in IG rants and veiled threats/meltdowns.
Another brand owner came on a "what's going on with Alphamusk?" thread and sympathetically but firmly explained their own process that takes tons of time and pointed out that the pandemic was causing huge delays in product sourcing and shipping, but ultimately conceded that sweeping changes to Alphamusk's business model were needed to stay afloat.
About 25 days ago, the etsy shop closed with no clear indication of a plan on how the owner would be fulfilling the huge backlog of orders. The owner's IG page went to private amidst somewhat-baseless legal threats and the subReddit removed most comments that included screenshots, just to be on the safe side.
*There was also a really ugly muck-raking incident involving the "math" shop owner but I don't want to open that all up again so I'll just reference that it happened as part of this huge drama and leave it at that.
Finally the mods from the subReddit came on with an ominous (but necessary) PSA "Your rights as a consumer" at the top of every thread that revolved around the shop. The subReddit had to update their rules around arguing and targeting those critical of the shop. (Which started it's own little fireworks show, naturally).
It's been a RIDE y'all!
If you have a weird feeling about an etsy shop or indie seller for any reason, trust your gut, y'all! There are many established makers and transparent, honest, and trustworthy makers. It's a shame that a few bad apples cast a bruise on the industry at large.