Jailbreaking Super Mario World to Install a Hex Editor
Super Mario Pac is one of the best Super Mario clones for PC you will likely find. Experience the most played handheld system, ever! Windows Mario World Game Information.
Hack windows 98 Now Available In Your Browser
A Super Mario clone on the Commodore 64? It also reminded me that it's possible to run 98 from a floppy disk. It has since been ported for several systems including PC-98, Mac, Windows, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360.
Free wrecking Crew - Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopedia
60+ RETRO the scene ideas in 2020 additional reading. Super Mario World is a side-scrolling platform game developed and published by Nintendo for the Super Nintendo. I don't know the.
Heli Mission - Free download and software reviews
An illustration of text ellipses. Content For This Game Browse all $4.99. Click on any game to play it in your browser: 1993 Holiday Lemmings Abuse Adventure Fun-Pak Adventure Math The Adventures of Captain Comic The Adventures of Maddog Williams in the Dungeons of Duridian Adventures of Robbo Alien Breed: Tower Assault Alien Carnage Alien Rampage Alive.
Free Software and Shareware - Tucows Downloads
PlayStation Development PC: Windows 98 SE, Pentium 3 at 400MHz, 128MB SDRAM, DTL-H2000, DTL-H2010, DTL-H201A, DTL-S2020 (with 4GB SCSI-2 HDD), 21" Sony G420, CD-R burner, 3. Take a seat into a quick sports activities car and get away from pursuit breaking all site visitors rules. Super Mario Rush Arena is a very traditional action game. Please be aware this.
Activation key mario Is Missing 18 Game
Number of IP addresses: 30, 000 Number of servers: 3, 000+ 3 months free with 1-year plan. For a list of Yoshi games, see List of Yoshi games. IA torrents handle collections with lots of files is that not all of them are included.
Serial key software Library: Windows 3.x: Free Software: Free
Download free Super Fdisk by PTDD Group v.1.0 software 377739. With the fun environment it brings to the event, it is a sure way to keep the atmosphere fun and exciting. Microsoft Access 97 8 Microsoft Windows 95/98 dan Windows NT 3.51/NT 4.0 Microsoft Office 97 Professional 1999 Microsoft Access 2020 9 Microsoft Windows 98/Me, Windows NT 4.0/2020 Microsoft Office 2020 Premium dan Office 2020 Professional.
ROMs, ISO, Software and Games downloads
For more information, see our FAQ or the forums. Software Library: Free Software: Free Download, Borrow. Floppy Disk Bag [GameBanana] [Forum Threads] find.
List of Mario games - The Nintendo Wiki - Wii, Nintendo DS
Uses death to save time - Genre: Action: Epic Pinball is a pinball video game played from a 2D top-down view within a scrollable window. Abandonware Games - The greatest games from the past. Once you have this tool.
Patch games for Windows free downloads at FreeDownloadManager
Right before the last run of the event, a special run by Azorae featured the speedrunner completing Portal 2 in co- op mode all by himself. Random: Get Your Retro Fix With This Lovely Super Mario. Full Featured PDF desktop.
Abandonware games sorted by platform - My Abandonware
Creeper_V2_0 Super Mario Bros (version 10) remix by Mr_Meatball egap98 the game attack of the stick men by egap. WinWorld: Microsoft Flight Simulator 5.x. Since this release, there have been dozens of source ports and clones, and thousands of mods.
Y8 Games: Free online games at Y8.com
AVG AntiVirus Free WinZip. Pretty cool first time map, good layout pretty reminiscent of original episode 2, good puzzles section, nice simple detailing. The following version: is the most frequently downloaded one by the program users.
Rom Hack & Fan Translation Megathread: Playing with our
Sygate Personal Firewall is the first FREE PC firewall.
Hacked software Library: MS-DOS Games: Free Software: Free
Super Mario World Review. Railroads & Robber Barons. They keep all, or just parts of the graphics and gameplay of a game and differ in the story, the difficulty and the atmosphere.
|1||IBM PC Compatible CD-ROMs: Free Software: Free Download||9%|
|2||The Old Computer is home to old computer and console games||42%|
|3||Super Mario Bros. Print World - Super Mario Wiki, the||31%|
|4||Cracksmod - All latest Crack software full version free||96%|
|5||Retrocomputing Stack Exchange||26%|
|6||Super Mario Bros. Special - Super Mario Wiki, the Mario||61%|
|7||PowerISO - Create, Burn, Mount, Edit, Compress, Encrypt||25%|
|8||Ashampoo Burning Studio Free Free Download for Windows 10||12%|
|9||Download Super Jam Software - Free Download Download Super||63%|
|10||Gameboy Advance Rom Collection By Ghostware: Ghostware||69%|
Activation code [v5.01, v5.55, v4.33] GetDataBack – Simple but highly
L Uncertain disciplined signs when out of life area. Playing Super Mario Bros on a printer, and why Super Mario Bros 2 is Like That; The phrasing of Oregon Trail memes, and some history of Apple II ports; The characters in Super Mario Bros 2 have alien parasites in their eyes; Gender. Jailbreaking Super Mario World to Install a Hex Editor & Mod Loader.
Serial number winWorld: Windows 98 Second Edition
Download Super Mario World (Hack) ROM for Super Nintendo completly free. Works with Android, PC/Windows, and Mac OS X. Download Super Mario Windows Vista /7/8/; Windows NT//XP; Windows 98/ME; MS-DOS. Retailers, supermarkets, stores, malls, trade shows, parties and games are a perfect place to use a prize egg.
Abandonware games sorted by genre - My Abandonware
Full text of "Amiga World Magazine (November 1991)"
Or will you fashion a twisted realm of darkness and despair? The main emulator de jour for PC-98 is Neko Project II fmgen, which has overall best compatibility and runs on recent Windows OSes. Super mario world hack windows 98 floppy.
Using MagicISO to create ISO image files
Login; Register; Recover Password; The R is for RPG! CD ISO download, manuals, references, walkthroughs, solutions, reviews, screenshots, covers, comments. Mario is Missing! - Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopedia.
LaunchBox Games Database
Super Mario World relates to Games. Full Crack (32 Bit & 64 Bit) Adobe Photoshop CC 2020 Full CrackAdobe Photoshop CC 2020 Ful. Shortly before the closure of.
Generation rundown since 1900 including Cusper generations, what do you think?
1912-1927 = The "Greatest" Generation or G.I. Generation (major generation, 16 years)
1928-1939 = The Silent Generation (major generation, 12 years) Mostly born during The Great Depression, The Silent Generation was too young to participate in World War 2 but may have participated in the Korean War of the early 1950's. They started out in poverty but as America became the most prosperous country in the world in the 1950's, the Silent Generation became perhaps the richest generation in U.S. history. These guys grew up in an America of "baseball, hot dogs, and apple pie" where the American Dream seemed to be in the grasp of many, and members of The Silent Generation were often very hard-working and humble. They are the parents mostly of "Shadow" Boomers (1955-1959) and Generation Jones (1960-1964) and by extension often (but not always) grandparents to Millenials.
1940-1945 = Rock and Roll Generation (cusper generation, 6 years), These WW2 Babies created the Youth Movement in the U.S. and the concept of the teenager as a separate entity. As teenagers they swung their hips to a new music called Rock and Roll by artists like Chuck Berry, Buddy Holly, Elvis Presley, and Little Richard. It was quite rebellious at the time. American Graffitti was a movie about them. Almost all 60's Rock icons were born here, including all the Beatles, Dylan, Hendrix, the Stones (except Bill Wyman, Silent Generation), etc. As John Lennon once said, no Elvis, no Beatles. Rising Birthrate.
1946 - 1957 = Baby Boomers (major generation, 12 years), post-WW2 babies with BIG birth rate helped create much needed social changes but also economic problems for later generations. The Classic Boomers (1946-1954) came of age in the 1960's with the turbulent 60's, protests, assasinations, and much of the best of classic rock. These include the hippies of Woodstock Nation and the Vietnam vets. The Shadow Boomers (1954-1957), who were too young for Vietnam and Woodstock, came of age in the early to middle 70's and constituted a lot of the Yuppies of the 80's. Many Shadow Boomers continued to love Classic Rock but others jumped on to the late 1970's Disco music bandwagon. Shadow Boomers like Bill Gates and Steve Jobs helped usher in the Computer Age. Steve Wozniak, the founder of Apple Inc., was a Classic Boomer.
1958 -1964 = Generation Jones (cusper generation, 7 years), BIG birthrate generation, originally called the Lost Generation and Tweeners, Generation Jones was the first generation to come of age with mass-produced PC's (Apple II) and videogames (both at the arcade and Atari 2600 home systems, with Pong, Space Invaders, Galaga, Defender, and Asteroids being popular among GenJones). Jonesers also came of age with President Nixons resignation, the microwave oven boom, and the VHS/Betamax VCR war (won by VHS). The presidents resignation over Watergate may explain the cautious cynicism this generation has towards politics. As kids their favorite TV shows included Speed Racer (first successful Japanese anime in the U.S.), Spider-Man (original animated), The Flintstones, Underdog, Batman (Adam West), Ultraman (another Japanese show), Lost in Space, The Brady Bunch, The Partridge Family, and Scooby-Doo (shared with Gen X). Some in Gen Jones may remember the short-lived but highly influential James at 16 in the late 1970's.
In elementary and middle-school Gen Jonesers grew up with a similar upbringing to Boomers in the robust 1960's and early 1970's but unlike Baby Boomers Gen Jones graduated out of high school with a bleak economy and job outlook (thanks to a far-reaching late 1973 recession), so by necessity Jonesers learned to be more realistic and less idealistic than the Baby Boomers (The idealism of the 1960's was gone) foreshadowing Generation X. In middle and high school they became the first major audience to see the original Star Wars movie (later called "A New Hope"). They generally rejected Disco (most were too young for clubs anyways), and they came of age with the original Punk/New Wave/Post-Punk music scenes of the late 1970's, the first break from classic rock. Generation Jones included many of the key players that would influence and impact the grunge movement that came about in the late 1980's with Generation X. They share 80's MTV and members of the 80's "Brat Pack" with Generation X. They were erroneously classified with Boomers (and sometimes Gen X) for a long time because of the big birth rate. Generation Jones are mostly kids of the Silent Generation, and the kids of Gen Jonesers are usually Xennials and Millenials.
Note: In the U.K. Generation Jones is a major generation that starts in 1955 and lasts 10 years (1955-1964) thanks to differences in events of the time.
1965-1976 = Generation X (major generation, 12 years), lower birthrate generation (the Boomers started using birth control in the 60's) was glued to MTV in the 1980's in the days when MTV actually played music videos, they also loved spending time at the arcades and the early home gaming systems including Nintendo's NES system. They watched shows like The Simpsons, Twin Peaks, Miami Vice, Cheers and Seinfeld when they took a break from MTV. The Breakfast Club, E.T., The Goonies, Indiana Jones movies, Die hard, Top Gun, The Lost Boys, Bill and Teds Excellent Adventure, Back to the Future, Heathers, Mystic Pizza, and the first 2 Terminator movies were big for GenX, as was a slew of slasher movies headed by A Nightmare on Elm Street. Early GenXers shared the "Golden Age of Arcade Video Games" and the Atari 2600 with Generation Jones. This was the "latch-key" generation whose parents were often divorced and working leaving them on their own much of the time.
GenXers (especially the '70-'76 group) grew up with the late 80's Seattle sound that fused punk and heavy metal to varying degrees resulting in highly charged music that came to be known as Grunge. The anti-capitalist Grunge look (dark colors, ripped jeans, flannel shirts, band t-shirts, combat boots, etc.) became commonplace among GenXers and the young Xennials when the music gained national popularity in the early 90's. The grunge movement remained big until the death of Nirvanas lead vocalist Kurt Cobain in 1994. Many GenXers also enjoyed thrash bands like Metallica and Megadeth or hard-rocking bands like Motley Crue and Guns and Roses, as well as alternative bands like REM, Sonic Youth, The Smiths, The Cocteau Twins, The Cure, and Depeche Mode who were often staples on MTV's "120 minutes", a Generation X favorite. Sometimes they had to wade thru every videos 100 times just to see a video of their favorite band(s) to come on.
1977 - 1983 (8/31/83) = Xennials or Oregon Trail Generation ( [1977 born] up to Class of 2001), cusper generation, 6.5+ years), Born (roughly) during the time of the release of the original Star Wars trio of movies, these guys grew up or came of age with Tupac, New Kids on the Block (female fans), MTV reality shows, My So-Called Life, X-Files, Beverly Hills 90210, Xena: Warrior Princess, Beavis and Butthead, and everything 90's. They are the last generation to graduate high school before the tragic events of 9/11. As they entered adolescence many Xennials joined their big brothers in Gen X with the grunge movement when Nirvanas "Smells Like Teen Spirit" and Pearl Jam's "Jeremy" hit the airwaves and the MTV video circuit in 1991. Xennials share a love for Daria and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles with Millenials, but as 80's kids Xennials were also fond of the original Transformers cartoon, He-Man, Thundercats, Voltron, Pee-Wees Playhouse, Batman: The Animated Series (an all-time great) and they may have caught a glimpse of the short-lived but highly praised Galaxy High. In 1990, the newly established Disney Afternoon became a favorite with the OT Generation, mixing already established favorite cartoons like the original DuckTales and Chip-n-Dale with cartoons like DarkWing Duck and the unusually dark (for Disney) Gargoyles.
They grew up with Apple Macintosh computers and Windows 3.1, i486 and Pentium 1 computers, floppy disk and zip drives, the original Playstation, and SNES. Xennial gamers who were lucky enough to own a PC in the middle 1990's could enjoy the rise of the popular FPS genre via a string of boundary pushing games and game engines by Id Software which included Wolfenstein 3d, DOOM, DOOM 2, and finally the revolutionary Quake in 1996. Other PC games on their list at the time include MS-Dos games like the Kings Quest, Ultima, and Monkey Island series, as well as Tie Fighter, Myst, and the original System Shock, Tomb Raider, and Diablo. Xennials grew up with a significant time in an analog world but came out of high school into a digital internet world. My So-Called Life is a good representation of Xennials circa 1993 and 1994, pre-internet.
1983 (9/1/83) -1995 (8/31/95) = Generation Y or Millenials ( class of 2002 - class of 2013, major generation, 12 years), Millenials are the first major generation to come of age with the PC sales boom and the wild west of the internet in the late 90's. As a result they are the first generation that could realistically use the internet as a medium for mass communication before high school. Millenials are also the first generation to graduate high school after the tragic events of 9/11. They grew up or came of age with Star Wars prequels, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Dawsons Creek, Friends, Futurama, Daria, Netflix, Steam, flip-top phones, Windows 98/2000/XP, CD then DVD Players, AOL chatrooms and My Space, Pokemon, N64, Dreamcast, and the 6th generation consoles (PS2, Gamecube, original XBox). They remember 9/11 clearly.
With internet gaming coming to fruition and with these guys often being hardcore gamers, games as diverse as Diablo 2, Half-Life/Half-Life 2, Counter-strike, Starcraft/Brood War, World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, Unreal Tournament 2004, Battlefield 2, as well as console games like original Halo, Metroid Prime, Ocarina of Time, Soul Calibur (1 and 2), Wind Waker, Resident Evil 4, Super Smash Brothers Melee, and GTA: Vice City and/or San Andreas were often on their playlist.
1995 (9/1/95) -1999 (8/31/99) = Generation K (Katniss) or Zillenials ( class of 2014 - class of 2017, cusper generation, 4 years) The generation born around the release of the revolutionary Windows '95 operating system (and the evolutionary Windows '98), these guys spent their childhood glued to the TV set for the latest episode of Powerpuff Girls, Dexters Laboratory, or Johnny Bravo on Cartoon Network but came of age in late elementary, middle and early highschool with sweeping social and technological changes as a result of Smart Phones, Social Media, and sites like YouTube. Their first phones were often feature (dumb) phones like the Motorola Razr but some in this generation got upgrades to a smart phone by high school. LCD wide-screen HDTV's, Blu-Ray, the Nintendo Wii (with its Wii remote) and Windows 7 were now becoming more commonplace by middle school and this generation was often impacted by TV shows like Lizzie Mcguire, American Idol, and American Horror Story (later on) as well as movies like Avatar and of course The Hunger Games. They share a love of Harry Potter books/movies with late 80's/90's Millenials and a love for Hannah Montana (tend toward female) and Spongebob Squarepants (as kids and teens) with early to middle Gen Z. Most Zillenials were able to vote in the 2016 U.S. presidential election, and they constituted the youngest voting block. Like any cusper generation they have an understanding of their border generations to a differing degree and can feel more at home with either one or the other, or just as themselves. They may or may not have memories of 9/11 but not much emotional impact at this age unless the family was directly affected. Best friends Sophie Turner and Maisie Williams (Sansa and Arya Stark from Game of Thrones) are from Generation K, they might make good icons for this generation.
Like the Millenials, members of Gen K were also enjoying games on the 6th generation consoles and eventually the 7th generation consoles (XBox 360, Playstation 3, Nintendo Wii) once they reached middle or high school. In addition to games on the 6th generation consoles (listed in the Millenials description) Zillenials often played 7th generation games like The Mass Effect series (1-3), The Elder Scrolls series (particularly Skyrim), Portal (1 and 2), Grand Theft Auto V, Bioshock, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and the Super Mario Galaxy games.
1999 (9/1/99) -2010? = Generation Z or iGen ( class of 2018 - ? , major generation, 12 years?), Kids of tech-savvy GenX, Xennial and early Millenial parents, these guys came of age with Wi-fi, Snapchat, Instagram, Uber, 4k UHD Smart TV's, Marvel movies, Game of Thrones, Netflix original content, Windows 10, PS4, Fortnite, The Witcher games, and something called Tik Toc (which I have no idea what that is but I guess its a big deal). Many of them had smart phones before entering high school and some had them as early as elementary school. Gen Z is the most racially and ethnically diverse generation in U.S. history and perhaps Canada as well. No memories of 9/11 and their entire life has been after the internet was up, running, and thriving.
I haven't filled in the first 2 generations as you can see. Also I differ from established normal year range of Generation Jones.
- We’ve emulated a steady stream of hand-held games from Nintendo, Tiger and others. Our Tiger Game.com emulation now runs all released games.
- Acorn computer emulation improvements have been too numerous to count. In particular, MAME now supports a huge array of peripherals.
- Emulation for home systems based on the SSD XaviX, SunPlus µ'nSP and V.R. Technology VT platforms has really advanced, bringing a generation of TV games to life.
- MAME now runs CLIX on InterPro and HP-UX on HP9000/300, both with graphical desktop environments and networking. MAME will also run SunOS with the SunView desktop environment on some SPARC workstations. Additionally, the SGI Iris Indigo R4000 shows its boot menu.
- Long-standing graphical issues have been fixed, including priorities in Pac-Land and Moon Patrol, row scroll effects on Capcom CPS-3, and numerous glaring errors on Tatsumi games.
- Hit detection on the now-infamous helicopter in Time Crisis has been corrected, rear-view mirrors work in Ridge Racer 2, Rave Racer and Ace Driver, track mirroring works in Rave Racer, and graphics have been improved across all Namco System 22 games.
- Taito C-Chip emulation finally allows Bonze Adventure to play as intended, solving all the persistent gameplay issues.
- Games with Capcom QSound and Taito Zoom ZSG-2 hardware now provide a far more enjoyable auditory experience.
- Rare arcade systems keep getting dumped and emulated, including Tom Tom Magic, the original Gigas Mark II, Last KM, Night Mare, El Fin Del Tiempo, a prototype of Led Storm Rally 2011, and the Pac-Man hack Titan. Some of these were thought to be lost to time.
Putting arcade systems aside for a moment, this release includes support for Dance Dance Revolution Strawberry Shortcake, and the Nintendo Game & Watch titles Oil Panic and Squish. Interestingly, there are no other emulators or simulators for Squish, and it hasn’t been included in any of Nintendo’s Game & Watch collections. It seems to draw inspiration from the Famicom game Devil World.
There are hundreds more Commodore 64 cassettes in the software list now, and quite a few more BBC ROMs as well. Software lists have been added for the Nascom computers, along with updates to the boot ROM choices and better keyboard emulation. We’ve also created a skeleton driver and documented the known software for the Chinese Monon Color console. In a last-minute addition we added support for new version 2 .WOZ floppy images on the Apple II family.
Of course, there are lots more additions and improvements that you can read about in the whatsnew.txt file, or you can get the source and Windows binary packages from the download page and try it out yourself. Enjoy the rest of the year, and all the best in 2019 from all of us at MAMEdev!
MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
- 02774: [Graphics] (seta2.cpp) grdians: Occasional one-frame glitches. (David Haywood)
- 04053: [Graphics] (ssv.cpp) eaglshot, dynagear: Missing raster effect. (David Haywood)
- 04954: [Graphics] (cps2.cpp) mvscu, xmvsf, mshvsf: Sprite priority problem on final stage with Onslaught. (hap)
- 05732: [Crash/Freeze] All games using MCS-48: Crash when trying to set watchpoint with wpd in MCS-48 games. (AJR)
- 06539: [Crash/Freeze] (konamim2.cpp) All sets in konamim2.cpp: [debug] Assertion failure on VTLB fill. (Phil Bennett)
- 06566: [Crash/Freeze] (vic20.cpp) All sets in vic20.cpp: Mounting Data 20 Video Pak (videopak) causes an exception. (Ryan Holtz)
- 07005: [Crash/Freeze] (vamphalf.cpp) wolrdadv, luplup, poosho (possibly more): Games crash after 36 minutes with DRC. (Ryan Holtz)
- 07022: [DIP/Input] (vtech2.cpp) laser500: Some keys are not working. (Robbbert)
- 07049: [Media Support] (ct486.cpp) ct486: MAME writes to floppy images opened in read-only mode. (AJR)
- 07116: [Save/Restore] Numerous drivers: Memory banking not restored correctly when loading save states. (O. Galibert)
- 07131: [Graphics] (vtech2.cpp) laser500: Hand-drawn character generator ROM contains errors. (nippur72)
- 07165: [Documentation] (bzone.cpp) bzone: Incorrect memory range in comments. (zaxxon)
- 07169: [Sound] (equites.cpp) equites, equitess: No sound effects after changing DIP switches and soft reset. (AJR)
- 07170: [Sound] xaudio2: Module attemts to look up XAudio2 APIs in DirectWrite DLL. (Moe)
- 07172: [Gameplay] (vii.cpp) vii + vii software list entries: Inputs no longer work for vii and vii cartridges. (Ryan Holtz)
- 07177: [Documentation] swim: Closing parenthesis missing in device description. (AntoPISA)
New working machines
- Dance Dance Revolution Strawberry Shortcake [Peter Bortas, ClawGrip, The Dumping Union]
- Four Play [Robbbert]
- Game & Watch: Oil Panic [algestam, Eric Smith]
- Game & Watch: Squish [algestam, 4am]
- Jong Shin (Japan) [ShouTime, The Dumping Union, Ivan Vangelista]
- Magic Purple [David Haywood, Jose IBI, Arcade Vintage, Recreativas.org, The Dumping Union]
- Pastel Island (Japan, prototype) [ShouTime, David Haywood]
- Player's Edge Plus (X002143P+XP000043) Joker's Revenge Poker [Brian Troha]
- Super Ball (Version EC-3.50 N165) [Grull Osgo]
- Super Ball (Version EC-3.50 N322) [Grull Osgo]
- Venom & Spider-Man - Separation Anxiety (SNES bootleg) [Jorge Silva, Kravex, iq_132]
- Video Eight [Robbbert]
New working clones
- Eagle Shot Golf (Japan, bootleg?) [Joshua Inman]
- Galaxy Gunners (1990 year hack) [David Torres, ClawGrip, Recreativas.org]
- Grand Prix Star (ver 4.0) [Porchy, The Dumping Union]
- Iga Ninjyutsuden (Japan, bootleg) [hammy, Jonhughes, digshadow]
- Legend of Hero Tonma (World, bootleg with i8751) [hammy, The Dumping Union]
- New Biliard 98 (Pool 10 hack) [Roberto Fresca, f205v]
- Pit Fighter (rev 1, 2 players) [R.Coltrane, The Dumping Union]
- Street Fighter EX2 Plus (Euro 990611) [Nomax, Brian Troha, Sean Sutton, Henrique Areias Pontes, MetalliC, Evan Korzon, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
- Street Fighter II': Champion Edition (Red Wave PtII, bootleg) [okada yuko]
- Street Fighter: The Movie (v1.14N, Japan) [Jorge Silva]
- Triumph-Adler Alphatronic PC (NTSC) [AJR]
- Trivial Pursuit (Volumen II, Spanish, Maibesa license) [Sevilla Retro, Arcade Planet, Recreativas.org, The Dumping Union]
Machines promoted to working
- Evil Night (ver UBA) [Phil Bennett, Ryan Holtz, Vas Crabb]
- Fruit Bonus 2010 [David Haywood, Canil Babypet]
- Tobe! Polystars (ver JAA) [Phil Bennett, Ryan Holtz, Vas Crabb]
- Total Vice (ver EBA) [Phil Bennett, Ryan Holtz, Vas Crabb]
Clones promoted to working
- Break Thru (Tecfri license) [ClawGrip, jordigahan, Recreativas.org, The Dumping Union, Roberto Fresca]
- Hell Night (ver EAA) [Phil Bennett, Ryan Holtz, Vas Crabb]
New machines marked as NOT_WORKING
- 15 Lions (10166211, Queensland) [Heihachi_73]
- Cardinal Video Terminal [Bitsavers]
- DECstation 3100 [R. Belmont, Maciej Rozycki]
- Epic 14E (v1.0) [Al Kossow]
- Flash Beats [R. Belmont, twistedsymphony]
- Fortune 32:16 [Bitsavers]
- HP 3478A Multimeter [fenugrec]
- HP 95LX [shattered]
- Les Fiches (ver 1.3) [f205v]
- Monon Color [David Haywood, zhongtiao1]
- mupid M-Disk Comp.-A [Dirk Best]
- mupid Post-Mupid C2A2 [Dirk Best, rfka01]
- Network Computing Devices NCD 16 [R. Belmont, Al Kossow]
- Pro Tele Cardioline (Salter Fitness Bike V.1.0, Checksum 02AB) [ClawGrip, Roberto Fresca, Arcade Vintage, Recreativas.org]
- Shine/1 [Carlo Santagostino, Alessandro Liberalato, Nigel Barnes]
- Super Mario Fushigi No Korokoro Party 2 [ShouTime, Dane Biegert, rtw, The Dumping Union]
- Telmac 1800 [Robbbert]
- Trivial Pursuit (Volumen IV, Spanish, Maibesa hardware) [Sevilla Retro, Arcade Planet, Recreativas.org, The Dumping Union]
- Won! Tertainment Happy Channel (Ver E) [ShouTime, Dane Biegert, rtw, The Dumping Union]
New clones marked as NOT_WORKING
- Black Belt (Zaccaria, French speech) [PinMAME]
- Black Belt (Zaccaria, German speech) [PinMAME]
- Black Belt (Zaccaria, Italian speech) [PinMAME]
- Grundig FL-100 [Dirk Best]
- Grundig PTC-100 [Dirk Best, rfka01]
- Infonova C2A2 [Dirk Best, rfka01]
- Les Fiches (ver 1.2) [f205v]
- More Chilli (20289311, Queensland) [Heihachi_73]
- New Star's Phoenix (French speech) [PinMAME]
- Orchid Mist (0101241V, New Zealand) [Heihachi_73]
- OSCOM 1000B [Robbbert]
- Pelican Pete - Jackpot Carnival (10226711, Queensland) [Heihachi_73]
- Queen of the Nile (0300785V, New Zealand) [Heihachi_73]
- Spring Carnival (10008011, Queensland) [Heihachi_73]
- Star's Phoenix (French speech) [PinMAME]
- Werewolf Wild (20290711, Queensland) [Heihachi_73]
New working software list additions
- bbc_rom: Accelerator 1.03, Acom, Advanced BASIC 1.01, ATS 2.60 STL, ATS 3.1 Morley, CommSoft 8.6h, DataGem 1.02F, Demon, Diagram II, Disc Menu 1.00, Disc Menu 1.20, EdiKit 1.00, EXROM: The Extension ROM 3.17, General Utilities, Hebrew, HyperDriver 1.40, Ice-Box 1.40, Master Operating System: A Dabhand Guide, Matrix, Midwich WDFS, NTQ Font Extension ROM 2, NTQ Font Extension ROM 3, NTQ Font Extension ROM 4, Plus 4.00, PMS Genie Junior, ROM Master (Computer Village), Side Writer 4.0, Solidisk DFS 2.2F Issue 2, Solimon 1.02, StarStore II 2.03, STL Toolkit 1.20 15/10/85, STL Toolkit 1.20 22/10/85, STL Toolkit 1.20 27/09/85, STL Toolkit 1.3 03/03/86, SupaStore 2.0S, System Delta 2.011, T2C3 1.00, TechnoCAD R1, TechnoCAD R2, Teletel Emulator 1.00, Teletel Emulator 1.12, TNC2-3 Driver, Trek 1.07, Turbo-PROM, UserRAM Demonstration ROM, User to User, UVIPROM 1.0, VDU 1.2, VT100 1.60, Xcal [Nigel Barnes]
- c64_cass: 10 Computer Hits 2, 180, 1985 - The Day After, 1985 - The Day After (alt), 4 Most Megaheroes, 5th Gear, 911 TS, APB, Aardvark, Ace 2088, Advanced Basketball Simulator, Agent X II: The Mad Prof's Back!, Ah Diddums, Airborne Ranger, Airwolf, Airwolf 2, Alleykat, Amaurote, Anarchy, Android 2, Andy Capp, Annihilator, Arcade Classics, Arcadia 64, Archon II: Adept, Arkanoid, Armageddon, Armageddon (Visions), Asylum, Attack of the Mutant Camels, Augie Doggie and Doggie Daddy, Automania (Manic Mechanic), B.C. Bill, BC's Quest for Tires, BCII: Grog's Revenge, BMX Racers, BMX Racers (alt), BMX Racers (alt2), BMX Simulator, BMX Trials, Back to Reality, Back to the Future, Barbarian II, Batman, Batman: The Caped Crusader, Battle Island, Battle Ships, Battle Valley, Bazooka Bill, Beach Buggy Simulator, Beach-Head, Beat-It, Better Dead Than Alien, Beyond the Ice Palace, Big Nose's American Adventure, Bionic Granny, Blagger Goes to Hollywood, Blaze Out, Blue Angel 69, Blue Thunder, Bomb Jack, Bomb Jack II, Bombo, Bombuzal, Booga-Boo the Flea, Booty, Booty (Silver), Brainstorm, Breakthru, Bruce Lee, Bubble Bobble, Bubble Dizzy, Buffalo Bill's Rodeo Games, Bug Blitz, Bug Squad, Bullseye, Bump Set Spike, Burger Chase, C.O.D.E. Hunter, Cauldron I & II, Cauldron II: The Pumpkin Strikes Back, Cavelon, Cavemania, Caverns of Eriban, Caverns of Xydrapur, Chain Reaction, Challenger, Championship Basketball - Two on Two, Chiller, Chinese Juggler, Chubby Gristle, Circus Attractions, Classic Snooker, Cliff Hanger, Combat Lynx, Commando, Commando (Encore), Computer-Orgel, Corporation, Cosmic Convoy, Cosmic Cruiser, Crazy Balloon, Crazy Cars, Crazy Kong, Critical Mass, Cybernoid: The Fighting Machine, Cybertron Mission, Cybotron, Cyclons, Cylu, Daley Thompson's Decathlon, Daley Thompson's Decathlon (Hit Squad), Dan Dare II - Mekon's Revenge, Danger Mouse in Double Trouble, Dark Star, Das Spukschloss, Deadly Evil, Demon Blue, Denarius, Desert Hawk, Dizzy: Down the Rapids, Donkey Kong, Double Dare, Double Dragon II: The Revenge, Drop Zone, Duck Shoot, Dynamite Dan, Eagle Empire, Enduro Racer, Engineer Humpty, Erebus, European 5-a-Side, Falcon Patrol, Falcon Patrol 2, Fall Guy, Fast Food, Fighter Pilot, Finders Keepers, Firelord, Fireman Sam, First Strike, Fist II: La Leyenda Continua, Flak, Flying Feathers, Footballer of the Year, Force One, Formula 1 Simulator, Frank Bruno's Boxing, Frank Bruno's Boxing (Encore), Frank Bruno's World Championship Boxing, Frankenstein Jnr., Frightmare, Fruit Machine Simulator, Fruit Machine Simulator 2, Fun School 2 for 6-8 Year Olds, Fungus, Galactic Games, Gangster, Gaplus, Gary Lineker's Hot-Shot!, Gauntlet, Gauntlet (Kixx), Gauntlet: The Deeper Dungeons, Ghostbusters, Ghouls, Gilligan's Gold, Glug Glug, Gold or Glory, Golden Axe, Golf, Golf Master, Grand Larceny, Grand Prix Simulator, Graphic Editor, Graphics Editor, Gribbly's Day Out, Gryzor, Guardian, Guardian Angel, Gunstar, Gyroscope, H.A.T.E: Hostile All Terrain Encounter, H.E.R.O., Harvey Headbanger, Headcoach, Hektik, Hektik (alt), Hexpert, Hollywood Poker, Hoodoo Voodoo, Hoppingmad, Horace Goes Skiing, Hunchback, Hungry Horace, Hustler, Huxley Pig, Hyperbowl, I Ball, I Ball II, I-Xera, IO (Into Oblivion), Ikari Warriors, International Rugby Simulator, James Bond 007 in Live and Let Die - The Computer Game, James Bond 007: Licence To Kill, Jeep Command, Jet Set Willy II: The Final Frontier, Joe Blade, Joe Blade 2, Jonah Barrington's Squash, Jonny and the Jimpys, Junior Maths: Spirates / Snowmen, KGB Superspy, KP Skips Action Biker with Clumsy Colin, Kaktus, Kane, Kentilla, Kentucky Racing, Kikstart 2, Kikstart 2 (alt), Kikstart: Off-Road Simulator, Killing Machine, Knight Tyme, Knightmare, Kokotoni Wilf, Konami's Pooyan, Kongo Kong, Krazy Kar, Labyrinth, Lancer Lords, Land of Neverwhere, Lazer Force, Lazer Wheel, Los Angeles Swat, Lotus Esprit Turbo Challenge, Magic Carpet, Majik, Manic Miner, Manic Miner (MAD), Match Point, Metro Cross, Miami Chase, Micro Ball, Mike Read's Computer Pop Quiz, Milk Race, Missile Command, Mission Omega, Monkey Magic, Monopole, Mordon's Quest, More Adventures of Big-Mac the Mad Maintenance Man, Moto X, Motor Mania, Motor Mania (alt), Mr. Wimpy: The Hamburger Game, Munch Mania, Munch Mania (alt), Mushroom Alley, Mystery of the Indus Valley, Nebulus, Neutral Zone, Neutralizor, New York City, Night Racer, Ninja, Nonterraqueous, Oh No!, Oink!, Olympic Skier, On Cue, Operation Thunderbolt, Operation Wolf, Orbitron, Outlaw, P.O.D. - Proof of Destruction, Pacmania, Paint-Box 64, Pakacuda, Panther, Paperboy, Paperboy (alt), Paradroid, Parallax, Park Patrol, Pedro, Penetrator, Periscope Up, Pilot 64, Pinball Wizard, Ping Pong, Pipeline 2, Platoon, Popeye 2, Popeye 3: Wrestle Crazy, Poster Paster, Pro Skateboard Simulator, Prodigy, Professional Ski Simulator, Professional Snooker Simulator, Protium, Prowler, Punchy, Pyjamarama, QUATTRO Adventure, QUATTRO Cartoon, QUATTRO Combat, QUATTRO Fighters, QUATTRO Racers, QUATTRO Super Hits, Quintic Warrior, Raging Beast, Raid over Moscow, Rainbow Islands, Rally Driver, Rambo III, Rambo: First Blood Part II, Realm of Impossibility, Red Heat, Red Max, Renegade, Rescue on Fractalus!, Rigel's Revenge, Rik the Roadie, River Rescue, River Rescue (Alternative), Road Blasters, Road Blasters (Kixx), Road Runner, Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote, Robin to the Rescue, Rock Star Ate My Hamster, Rock'n Wrestle, Rock'n Wrestle (alt), Rollaround, Rollerball, Rollerboard, Rolling Thunder, RoomLord, Rupert and the Ice Castle, Rygar, SMASHED: Strangest Mobile Army Surgical Hospital East of Detroit, S.O.S., Salamander, Scorpion, Se-Kaa of Assiah, Sentinel, Shamus, Silkworm, Skatin' USA, Skool Daze, Slamball, Slap Fight, Slayer, Slimey's Mine, Slinky, Snokie, Solomon's Key, Sorcery, Space Harrier, Space Walk, Speed King, Speedboat Race, Spike in Transilvania, Spitfire, Split Personalities, Spore, Spy vs Spy, Spy vs Spy II: The Island Caper, Spy vs Spy III: Arctic Antics, Squirm, Stallone: Cobra, Star Race, Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, Starlifter, Starquake, Steel, Stellar 7, Stix, Storm, Strangeloop, Street Cred Boxing, Street Gang, Street Surfer, Street Warriors, Strike, Strike Force Cobra, Strip Poker, Strip Poker (CDS), Strip Poker II, Strontium Dog and the Death Gauntlet, Stunt Bike, Stunt Bike Simulator, Sub Hunt, Suicide Express, Summer Games, Summer Games (Kixx), Super Cassette 'B', Super Cycle, Super Gran, Super Hang On, Super League, Super Seymour Saves the Planet, Super Trux, Superkid in Space, T-Bird, Target Renegade, Terra Cresta, Terrormolinos, Test Master, The Action Pack, The Curse of Sherwood, The Election Game, The Growing Pains of Adrian Mole, The Halls of the Things, The Helm, The Human Race, The Last Ninja, The Last V8, The Last V8 (alt), The Legend of the Knucker-Hole, The National, The Newzealand Story, The Power Pack, The Quest for the Golden Egg Cup, The Quest for the Holy Grail, The Very First, The Vindicator, Thomas the Tank Engine & Friends, Thrust, Thrust (alt), Thunder Blade, Thundercats, Thunderforce, Time Traveller, Tomahawk, Tombs of Xeiops, Tornado Low Level, Traffic, Trailblazer, Trivial Fruit, Trollie Wallie, Turbo 64, Turbo Boat Simulator, Turbo Esprit, Turtle Jump, U.F.O., Uridium, Vampire, Vegas Jackpot, Velocipede, Velocipede II, Venom, Wanderer 3D, Wanted! Monty Mole, War Cars Construction Set, War Hawk, Way of the Exploding Fist, Who Dares Wins II, Who Dares Wins II (Alternative), Wilder Westen, Winter Games, Winter Games (Kixx), Wiz Biz, Wizball, Word Feud, World Games, World Series Baseball, Xevious, Yeti, Yie Ar Kung-Fu, Yogi's Great Escape, Zoids, Zolyx, Zone Ranger, Zorro, Zzzzzzz [The Ultimate Tape Archive Team]
- nascom_snap: 3D Labyrinth, 3D Maze, Adventure Quest, Asteroids, BLS Pascal V1.2, Breakout, Car Race, Chaser, Colossal Adventure, Double Mastermind, Dungeon Adventure, Eldorado Gold, Eliza, Extension Basic, Fruit Machine, Fruit Machine Game, Galactic Invaders, Galaxian Attack, Galaxy Attack, Gener-80, Graphics ROM Editor, Hangman, Hisoft Pascal 4 V1.0, Hisoft Pascal 4 V1.5, Hisoft Pascal 4 V2.0, HullForth, Invasion, Invasion Earth, Jailbreak in Space, Level 9 Surround, Life, Logichess, Lollypop Lady Trainer, Lords of Time, Lumberjack, Lunar Lander, Monster, Moon Raider, NAS-Calc, NAS-Forth V1.11, NAS-Pen 2.0, Nas-Graphpac 1.0, Nascom Extended Basic, Othello, Pac Man, Piranha, Päck-Männ, React, Retriever 2, Return to Eden, Revenge of the Drosphila, Reversi, Rubic, Sargon Chess v1.2, Sargon Chess v1.3, Serpent, Snowball, Space Invaders, Space Invasion, Space Zap, Spacewar, The Hole in the Wall, Tic-Tac-Toe, V & T Assembler, Xtal Basic 2.2, ZEAP 2.0 [Nigel Barnes]
- nascom_socket: NAS-Pen 1.0, NAS-Print 80, Sys-Ex [Nigel Barnes]
Software list items promoted to working
- bbc_rom: Solidisk DFS 2.1J Issue 2 [Nigel Barnes]
New NOT_WORKING software list additions
- bbc_rom: Inter-Base 2.0A, MRM E00 DFS 1.20, Mega3, SatPic 3.0 [Nigel Barnes]
- monon_color: Gāngtiě xiá-yīngxióng fǎnjí zhàn, Jiāngshī lièrén, Jī jiǎ xuànfēng-gédòu dàshī, Kǎijiǎ yǒngshì dàluàn dòu, Luòkè wángguó-bīng zhī lán, Luòkè wángguó-dà màoxiǎn, Luòkè wángguó-hēi zhī yán, Luòkè wángguó-kǎ pái zhàn jì, Luòkè wángguó-mófǎ zhèn, Luójí pīn yī pīn, Lóngzhū-wǔdào dàhuì, Shén pò-shīluò de yíjī, Sài ěr hào-néngyuán dà zuòzhàn, Sài ěr hào: Zhànshén dòu hún, Yīngxióng liánméng-zhōngjí gédòu [zhongtiao1]
- nascom_snap: Starfighters [Nigel Barnes]
- tmp68301: Improved accuracy of registration and acknowledgment of pending interrupts. [AJR]
- balsente.cpp: Separated emulation (and ROM) of 6VB audio board from driver class. [AJR]
- f8: Fixed LNK instruction by testing carry flag before clearing flags (github #4371). [AJR]
- z8: Overhauled register handling. [AJR]
- Moved internal internal register file to a separate address space, and added port output registers to debug state.
- Lock out interrupts on reset until EI instruction is executed.
- mbc55x: Added 8087 coprocessor. [AJR]
- x86: Step over REP instructions in debugger. [AJR]
- alphatro: Corrected clock frequencies and screen timings, and separated into PAL and NTSC variants. [AJR]
- tv955: Made keyboard begin to work, and added cursor emulation. [AJR]
- eepromser: Don’t change state on soft reset (EEPROMs don’t actually have reset lines). [AJR]
- rainbow.cpp: Improved monitor auto-detection, fixed palette problems, and cleaned up logging, and updated notes. [Bavarese]
- scsp.cpp: Made SCSP emulation better reflect hardware implementation. [cam900]
- Implemented EXTS mixing and DAC18B output, and removed hard-coded DMA IRQ target device.
- Added save state support, marked as having imperfects sound, and updated to use explicitly sized integer types.
- Cleaned up unused and duplicated code, removed MCFG macros, and reformatted code.
- stvcd.cpp: Implemented device_mixer_interface, allowing CD audio to be routed correctly.
- coolridr.cpp, model2.cpp, model3.cpp: Corrected SCSP and sound CPU clocks, and corrected sound balance.
- stv.cpp: Corrected SCSP clock.
- coolridr.cpp updates: [cam900]
- Restricted drawing to clipping rectangle and deferred allocating palette memory until start time.
- Reduced code duplication, replaced a bare pointers with an object finder, and improved tags and member names.
- psikyo4.cpp updates: [cam900]
- Fixed sound routing and reduced runtime tag map lookups.
- Reduced code duplication, eliminated use of ACCESSING_BITS macros, and improved member names.
- prehisle.cpp: Cleaned up code, improved member names, and reduced runtime tag map lookups. [cam900]
- seta2.cpp cleanup: [cam900]
- Deferred allocation of sprite RAM until start time, and reduced use of ACCESSING_BITS macros.
- Made more members protected, reduced unnecessary code, and improved member names.
- pgm2.cpp and pgm2_memcard.cpp cleanup: [cam900]
- Made better use of region finders rather than relying on hard-coded sizes and runtime tag map lookups.
- Changed to abbreviated integer types, made use of m_ member prefix consistent, and streamlined handler member signatures.
- Made code prefer explicitly sized integer types, reduced variable scope, and const-qualified more variables.
- Simplified graphics decoding description, reduceds use of MCFG macros, improved region names, and updated notes.
- deco32.cpp: Fixed graphical regression in captaven and clones (github #4417), and restricted ACE mixing to cliprect rectangle. [cam900]
- sdl_sound.cpp: Re-worked ring buffer code to better encapsulate it and avoid deadlocks. [Celelibi]
- ssv.cpp: Emulated row scroll and plane masking effects. [David Haywood]
- gcpinbal.cpp: Emulated raster interrupts (used for effects in Power Flipper Pinball Shooting). [David Haywood]
- seta2.cpp updates: [David Haywood]
- Added preliminary emulation of raster effects and X offset registers.
- Improved tilemap wrapping in 8×8 mode and screen size/visible area/layer offset handling.
- Implemented alternate sprite format flag user by grdians map screen overlay.
- Simplified graphics decoding, and cleaned up code.
- goldstar.cpp: Added ROM patches to help Fruit Bonus 2010 boot, and improved inputs. [David Haywood]
- mcs51: Added preliminary AppoTech AXC51-CORE disassembler. [David Haywood]
- bus/nes_ctrl: Added Majesco dance mat device (used by the ddrdismx and ddrstraw in nes_vt.cpp). [David Haywood]
- amiga: Added support for the A2058 memory expansion Zorro card. [Dirk Best]
- hp9825, hp9845: Split I/O subsystem out of hp9845 driver, added I/O slots to hp9825, and added 98032 GPIO module. [F.Ulivi]
- Emulated HP 3478 digital multimeter. [fenugrec]
- Analog-side 8048 MCU is not dumped or emulated – main ROM patched to work around its absence.
- Some LCD characters are unverified, and LCD annunciators are not rendered.
- HP-IB/IEEE488 interface is not emulated (uses i8291 controller).
- ampoker.cpp: Fixed NVRAM size. [Grull Osgo]
- Fixed some collateral damage from refactoring. [hap]
- snowbros.cpp: Replaced yutnori ROM patch with protection simulation. [iq_132, Robbbert]
- toypop.cpp: Simplified foreground coordinate calculation. [kunikuni]
- ti99: Raise a fatal error on detecting an over-sized cartridge dump to avoid memory corruption. [Michael Zapf]
- Updated Android support to build with NDK r18b, current Android Studio, and current Gradle (target API version is now 24). [Miodrag Milanović]
- nascom1 updates: [Nigel Barnes]
- Improved parsing of snapshots, and added character ROM snapshot for Sargon Chess.
- Added B-Bug monitor BIOS option.
- Corrected LSW1 links location for Restart address.
- bbc updates: [Nigel Barnes]
- Added bus clocks for FDC (8 MHz), 1MHz bus (1 MHz), and Compact expansion port (8 MHz).
- Added Music 2000 and EMR BBC MIDI Interface 1MHz bus devices.
- debugger: Prevent watchpoints from being installed multiple times recursively. [O. Galibert]
- swp30.cpp: Improved sound generation and added save state support. [O. Galibert]
- ymmu100.cpp: Hooked up MIDI ports and added additional logging. [O. Galibert]
- t10mmc.cpp: Reverted seemingly erroneous change to CD audio commands, and added gain setters for each CD-DA channel. [Phil Bennett]
- nascom1.cpp updates: [Phill Harvey-Smith]
- Fixed Nascom 2/3 keyboard handling so CTRL key combinations work.
- Added correct Nascom 2 NasSys 3 BIOS ROMs for default, AVC and NET versions, and added Nascom 3 CP/M boot v3.2 BIOS ROM.
- apple3: Attempted to improve font uploading (still not perfect). [R. Belmont, Rob Justice]
- apple2: Added support for version 2 .WOZ floppy image files. [R. Belmont]
- z80ne: Corrected error in ROM from when it was transcribed by hand. [Robbbert]
- vtech2: Added support for French and German, selectable via machine configuration switches. [Robbbert]
- Note that it will crash when Reset is selected, logged as MT07180.
- rulechan.cpp: Cleaned up code, and turned Demo DIP switch on by default. [Roberto Fresca]
- brkthru.cpp: Fixed brkthrut PROM addressing and added notes. [Roberto Fresca]
- e132xs.cpp: Fixex CMPB and SUBC instruction emulation and instruction length flags when using the DRC. [Ryan Holtz]
- midtunit.cpp: Converted video emulation to a device and removed static global variables. [Ryan Holtz]
- Also added a DMA blitter graphics viewer that can be enabled with a preprocessor macro.
- midtunit.cpp, midxunit.cpp: Cleaned up code and converted logging to use logmacro. [Ryan Holtz]
- tms32031: Fixed disassembler and eliminated MCFG macros. [Ryan Holtz]
- pocketc.cpp cleanup: [Ryan Holtz]
- Reduced duplication, improved member names, reduced runtime tag map lookups, and converted logging to use logmacro.
- Removed MCFG macros, made better use of language and framework features, re-formatted code, and cleaned up comments.
- Updated bgfx and bx to latest upstream code. [Ryan Holtz]
- cave.cpp: Removed MCFG macros and made common configuration blocks into functions. [Ryan Holtz]
- Eliminated MCFG macros from may devices and drivers, including all but one of the CPUs. [Ryan Holtz, Ivan Vangelista]
- pasopia7: Increased keyboard poll rate to 5 kHz – allows de-bounce code to work. [shattered]
- hp_dio: Added DMA enable to control register of human interface card. [Sven Schnelle]
- mb87030.cpp: Fixed FIFO behaviour (fixes SCSI on HP9000/382). [Sven Schnelle]
- m68kfpu: Added (d16,An) addr mode to WRITE_EA_FPE (used by NetBSD’s ps command). [Sven Schnelle]
- Added support for building with clang on FreeBSD/NetBSD, and added a missing header to video/xavix.cpp. [Thomas Klausner]
- gsword.cpp: Dumped gsword MCU and replaced simulation with preliminary emulation. [Vas Crabb, Caps0ff, *=/STARRIDER\=*]
- Demoted gsword to MACHINE_NOT_WORKING and MACHINE_IMPERFECT_SOUND as there are issues with credits registering and sound.
- Removed BAD_DUMP flag from josvolly MCU dump – there’s no reason to believe the MCUs contain different programs.
- Updated and improved some command-line option descriptions. [Vas Crabb]
- goldstar.cpp: Dumped graphics ROMs for Fruit Bonus 2010. [Canil Babypet]
- brkthru.cpp: Re-dumped ROMs and dumped PROMs for brkthrut. [ClawGrip, jordigahan, Recreativas.org, The Dumping Union]
- balsente.cpp: Added a missing mainboard PAL dump, and improved documentation for Spanish Trivial Pursuit sets. [ClawGrip, Recreativas.org]
- leapster.xml: Documented some undumped games (there are dozens still missing). [ClawGrip]
- brkthru.cpp: Dumped PALs, added PCB layout and updated notes for darwin. [f205v]
- ymmu100.cpp: Added missing ROMs. [Guru]
- aristmk5.cpp: Improved documentation. [Heihachi_73]
- aristmk6.cpp: Added two BIOS sets, and fixed some PCB locations. [Heihachi_73]
- Brute-forced DES key for Sangokushi Taisen 2 satellite (Chihiro). [Peter Wilhelmsen, Morten Shearman Kirkegaard]
- m24: Added BIOS versions v1.1, v1.21 and v1.36, and added additional comments and links. [rfka01]
- berzerk.cpp: Corrected ROM labels for berzerk1 based on board photographs. [Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]