Which software activation codes can Recover Keys retrieve
Is this name confusion simply the result of an incompetent product manager at Adobe? License/CD key from the registry. Premier manager 98 crack no cd. Double-click on DxWnd game entry "Premier Manager 98" and the game should start Is there any crack, or can you tell me how did you install the game You should rather "mount" the ISO image on a virtual CD-Rom device. That said, when you're desperate to get to your next match, and are forced to click your way through numerous mundane messages informing you. CD-ROM Software Library: Free Software: Free Download. Crack With Activation Code.
Key playstation (PSX/PS1 ISOs) ROMs. Free Download
Adidas Power Soccer 98 Region: Unknown Genre: Various File Size: 365, 98 mb Downlaod: 2739 Rating: 0.00 More Info. Free Online Football Manager Games website here. Download Now Updated: 52 minutes ago Changes: 1, 442, 242 Contributors: 3, 352 Downloads: 1, 818, 027 Add Change Browse Changes Search Recent Changes Isi has been transferred to. Jump to. Sections of this page. Download Championship Manager 2: Season 97 / 98. Note: In order to play the game you need to install DOSBox. Championship Manager game was written from their bedroom in Shropshire. Get up to 90% off best selling video games.
Smart Serials: Your serial numbers database
Premier Manager 3 Cheats - PC Cheats Wiki Guide. Husqvarna Viking Embroidery Machine Digitizing Software https://ya-pilot.ru/download/?file=4525. Pre-Purchase Football Manager 2020 cheaper than Steam store & support FM Scout to keep going forward! 8 Best Sites To Find Serial Keys Of Any ... - All Tech Nerd. That is to say, after 91 days, AppNee will have no new software added to its software repository until it returns to normal release/update cycle again (the transition period is still 13 weeks = 91 days)! PC. File Images 9 Series. Extract the [HOST] Patch from the File Archive to the game directory.
Serial code football Manager 2020 (PC/Mac): Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games
Want to start us off? Securom r4 protected program/game directory, then. We created Recover Keys to help you save your time and money. USM 98 contains data for the 7 biggest Euroepean Leagues: England, Scotland, Italy, France, Germany, Spain and the Netherlands. Play a game with 4 players and turn the ageing [HOST] your favourite team and 3 other teams with good players. One of the most underrated soccer simulation series of all time is back, and this time is arguably a better game than venerable Championship Manager 2. STEVE85 2020 Transfer Update 219997 82849 128 Oct 1, 2020.
- Sega Genesis Champion Collection: Free Download, Borrow
- How to play Windows 3.1/95/98/XP games - My Abandonware
- Download Premier manager 2 sports for DOS (1993
- Total Club Manager 06 / Fussball Manager 06 / LFP Manager
- Find Serial Number dot me
- IBM PC Compatible CD-ROMs: Free Software: Free Download
Premier Manager 98 - PC Review and Full Download
An array of options is available for your viewing pleasure, and you can watch the entire match in either real-time, double-speed, six-speed, 60-speed or simply go for the fast result. On the 30th April 2020, all Championship Manager games will stop accepting in-app purchases. In the device manager at portable devices it is shown as a correctly working MTP device. It leaves Windows 98 and Me users out in the cold.
- Premier Manager 08 - PC Game Trainer Cheat PlayFix No-CD
- Download cracks and serials for your software to unlock it
- Championship Manager: Season 97/98 - My Abandonware
- Championship Manager 96-97 - DOS - Play Retro Games
- BicFic - A Latest Cracked World
Focusky Premium 3.7.12 + Crack [ Latest Version ] Free
CM 97/98 - Free Download https://ya-pilot.ru/download/?file=4512. Released 1992 Platform DOS Published by Access Software, Inc. Before that, he spent three seasons as coach of Valencia CF SAD in La Liga (First Division), from 2020-02 to 2020-04. An activation code is only required if you have no internet access and you have a stand-alone perpetual or education license. Download Serials, Keygens and Cracks only here serial crack rapidshare deluxe download keygen converter video adobe maker professional version torrent enterprise antivirus norton 2020 mpeg number activation audio build svcd flash free labels golden city windows cyberlink webcam. Over 109.489 changes up to 1st of October 2020 that Football Manager 2020 doesn't include! It's available for download.
|1||Optical Disk Drive is unable to write or burn data to a||64%|
|2||WORKING Windows 7 Home Premium Product Key||54%|
|3||What to do if you lose the activation code||11%|
|4||Online Football Manager Game||57%|
|5||Video game cheats and walkthroughs @ CheatsGuru.Com||70%|
|6||Download Premier Manager 97 - My Abandonware||45%|
|7||ADOBE PHOTOSHOP ELEMENTS MANUAL Pdf Download||34%|
- Download GAME APK Android App Online - Free Pure APK
- Download Repair Manuals, Service Manual, Owner Manuals
- Premier Manager 98 Download (1997 Sports Game)
- CM 97/98 - Free Download - FM Scout - Football Manager
- 3D Home Architect Deluxe (free version) download for PC
- Ultimate Soccer Manager 98/99 Full Game - Free Download
- Championship Manager 3 Download
- SecuROM CD-Protection - PC Game Trainer Cheat PlayFix No
Serial number championship Manager: Season 01/02: Amazon.co.uk: PC
Having Codes, cheat, hints, tips, trainer or tricks we dont have yet? CM 97/98 was the last computer game to be based on the Championship Manager 2 engine, and for many gamers, possibly reached the best balance between complexity, speed and. PC Game Fixes & No-CD Patches- F Index- GameBurnWorld. The game was released for PC (Windows) and Macintosh. I'm sure I went to pick up LMA Manager and the guy in the shop aked if I had a PC as I'd be better off buying Champ man 01/02. Download Championship Manager: Season 97/98 - My Abandonware https://ya-pilot.ru/download/?file=4521. Full CD + Windows 7/XP Fix (146 MB) Ultimate Soccer Manager 98-99 screenshots: One of the most underrated soccer simulation series of all time is back, and this time is arguably a better game than venerable Championship Manager 2. USM 98 contains data for the 7 biggest Euroepean Leagues: England, Scotland, Italy, France, Germany, Spain and the Netherlands.
[OC] Blast From the Past: Stars of the 2000s Pt.3 - C-Webb
CHRIS WEBBERAfter being 2nd in voting two times in a row, he finally gets his own writeup.
What are 3 things that come to mind when you think of C-Webb?
Player Comp: Giannis’s point guard skills/Pau's finesse/Griffin's athleticism.
High School and CollegeWebber attended Detroit Country Day School and at the time was the biggest thing out of Michigan high school basketball since Magic Johnson. Webber won three state championships with Country Day. As a senior in high school, Webber averaged 29.4 points and 13 rebounds per game. He was named Michigan's Mr. Basketball and the 1990–1991 National High School player of the year. He was named MVP in both the McDonald's All-Star game.
You know you're big when your college career is more detailed than most NBA careers.
Webber attended the University of Michigan for two years. While a Michigan Wolverine, Webber led the group of players known as the Fab Five, which included himself, Juwan Howard, Jalen Rose, Jimmy King, and Ray Jackson. This group entered Michigan as freshmen in the fall of 1991. The Fab Five became immensely popular. Four of the Fab Five (Webber, Rose, Howard, and King) made it to the NBA.
In Webber's last ever college game- Michigan's second consecutive championship game with 11 seconds remaining, Webber brought the ball up the court into a half court trap. Michigan was down 73–71. Webber attempted to call for a timeout while his team had none remaining, resulting in a technical foul that effectively clinched the game for North Carolina. Webber continues to receive ridicule for his time-out error. His father has a license plate that says timeout, Jesus Christ that's just brutal.
The game marked the end of Webber's two-year collegiate basketball career. In his second season, he was a first team All-American selection and a finalist for the John R. Wooden Award and Naismith College Player of the Year.
These awards and honors have been vacated due to University of Michigan and NCAA sanctions related to the University of Michigan basketball scandal. In that scandal, Webber received over $200,000 from a local booster while playing basketball for Michigan. Webber was convicted of perjury and banned from any affiliation with the Michigan program until 2013. The irony of this scandal was that Michigan got busted while trying to recruit Mateen Cleaves, who would join their direct rivals and become a Michigan State Spartan instead. (Go Green!)
The DraftUpon being selected by the Orlando Magic with the 1st pick Webber was immediately traded to the Golden State Warriors in exchange for Penny Hardaway and three future first round draft picks.
The WarriorsWebber had one of the best seasons for a rookie ever, averaging 17.5 points and 9.1 rebounds per game and ran away with the NBA Rookie of the Year Award. He was instrumental in leading the Warriors back into the playoffs where they were swept by the Charles Barkley-led Phoenix Suns in three games. However, he feuded with his coach, Don Nelson. Nelson wanted to make Webber primarily a post player, despite Webber's superb passing ability and good ball handling skills for someone his size at 6 ft 10 in (2.08 m) tall. It's like JKidd forcing Giannis to be a post player rather than unleashing him on the league as a 2K demigod come to life. Webber also disliked playing center in small-ball lineups.. In the 1994 off-season, the Warriors acquired Rony Seikaly so that Webber could play primarily at power forward. It was too late. Webber exercised a one-year escape clause in his contract, stating he had no intention of returning to the Warriors. Golden State agreed to a sign-and-trade deal, sending Webber to the Washington Bullets for forward Tom Gugliotta and three first-round draft picks.
The BulletsWebber was traded to the Washington Bullets where he was reunited with his college teammate, Juwan Howard. He spent the next three years with the Bullets. He improved his averages in 94-95 as he averaged 20.1 points and 9.6 rebounds. He only played 15 games in 95-96 due to injuries, he averaged 23.7 points and 7.6 rebounds. Webber rebounded the following year averaging a double-double for the first time in his career (20.1 - 10.3) and was named to his first All-Star team in 1997. The same season, Webber led the Bullets into the playoffs for the first time in nine years, but they were swept by the Bulls in three games. The Wizards regressed the following year, missing the playoffs. Webber averaged 21.9 and 9.5
The KingsA player of C-Webb's caliber wouldn't spend 6 seasons with 3 teams. He had monster potential and monster stats, but his frequency to clash with people made teams stay away. He was traded to the Kings for Mitch Richmond and Otis Thorpe. To Webber's disdain, Sacramento were perennial basement dwellers. It would all change quickly as the Kings quickly assembled a core that would be a player in the West for years t come..
- Along with Webber arriving, they signed Peja Stojakovic and Vlade Divac
- They drafted White Chocolate.
But it was a lockout shortened season, so 27 wins got them the 6th seed and a date with the Utah Jazz. Webber, who just finished the season averaging 20 and 13(league leader in rebounds) helped the Kings push the Jazz to 5 games but ultimately lost.
The new-look Kings led by Webber became one of the league's top franchises and NBA title contenders. Webber was a perennial All- Star and was one of the premier power forwards in the NBA.
For the 1999–2000 season Webber was the cover athlete on NBA Jam 2000. Webber led the Kings to 44 wins, which was only good enough for the 8th seed and they faced the Los Angeles Lakers in the first around the playoffs. They were not intimated. The home team won all the games in the series with the Lakers taking the first two games of the series in Los Angeles and the Kings won the next two in Sacramento, behind a 23-14-8-7-4 statline from Webber in game four. The series went back to Los Angeles for a deciding game 5. The Kings lost Game 5 and the series to the Lakers who went on to win the championship that year. Webber averaged 24.5 and 10.5 for the season. The playoff series saw Jason Williams being benched in the fourth quarter in all 5 games due to his turnover-prone style.
Webber had a 2000–01 season for the ages, averaging a career-high 27.1 points and 11.1 rebounds. He finished 4th in MVP voting and was an All-Star starter for the West. In the 2001 Playoffs, Webber and the Kings won their first playoff series together, dispatching the Phoenix Suns in four games of the first round to advance to the second round, where they faced the Los Angeles Lakers for a second year in a row. Unfortunately, the Lakers were in the midst of the greatest playoff run in history and swept the Kings in 4.
The offseason was a big one for Webber and the Kings as on July 27, 2001, Webber signed a $127 million, seven-year contract with the Kings. The Kings were also getting frustrated for Jason "incapable of completing a chest pass" Williams due to his tendency for turnovers. They traded him and Nick Anderson for Mike Bibby and Brent Price.
In the 2001–02 season, Webber was hampered by injuries only playing in 54 games. But he and Bibby formed one of the leagues best 1-2 punches, leading the Kings to a Pacific division title and a franchise-record (and league-best) 61–21 season. He also made his fourth All-Star team and the All-NBA Second Team.
In the 2002 Playoffs the Kings defeated the Utah Jazz and Dallas Mavericks in a combined 9 games (Utah 3-1, Dallas 4-1).
The Most Controversial Series EverThis sets up the 2002 Western Conference Finals against their arch rivals, the defending-champion Los Angeles Lakers led by Kobe Bryant and Shaquille O'Neal. It was the most controversial series in NBA history and one of the most controversial in North American sports history.
The series wasn't very controversial at the start through 3 games, as the Kings took a 2-1 lead.
Game 4 saw the Kings lead by as many as 24. The Lakers kept chipping away at the lead. With 26.9 seconds left, Shaq proved he was physically capable of making free throws, making both at the line to make it a 1 point game. Value Divac misses a free throw at the other end before making his second one. With a two-point lead, this happened.
Could the Kings come back from this? You bet they do, Chris Webber drops 29 and 13 and Mike Bibby brings home the win. The Kings take a 3-2 series lead, setting the stage for the biggest bullshit the NBA ever pulled.
Game Six was a game that had many controversial calls, including a late-game foul on Mike Bibby—after he was bleeding from being elbowed in the nose by Bryant. In a nutshell, this sums it up. The Lakers shot 27 free throws in the fourth quarter. Tim Donaghy alleged that this game was fixed by the NBA while the NBA ruled that this game was poorly officiated with no evidence of being fixed ("Ratings").
With that being said, it set up a Game 7. The Kings dream season came to this. was nip Webber recorded 20 points, 11 assists, 8 rebounds, 2 blocks and 1 steal and Bryant had 30 points, 10 rebounds, 7 assists and 2 steals. Shaq had 35 points, 13 rebounds, 4 blocks and 2 assists. The game went into overtime with missed shots from teammates Stojakovic and Doug Christie. Chris Webber fouled O'Neal with 1:27 left in overtime. O'Neal made both free throws and the Kings would go on to lose Game 7 of the series at home. It was the closest that Webber ever got to a championship, it was all downhill from here.
By the way for more about the match-fixing stuff, there's a YT channel dedicated to his here
The Beginning of the EndIn the next season, Webber averaged 23 points and 11 rebounds per game.Webber's injury woes continued, missing the All Star game with a sprained ankle. In the second game of the 2003 Western Conference Semifinals against the Dallas Mavericks, Webber suffered a career-threatening knee injury while running down the lane that forced him to miss nearly a year of action. This put Webber's career at risk and the Kings's title chances on life support. The Kings would go on to lose this series.
Webber missed a massive chunk of the next season but returned for the final 23 games of the 2003–04 season, in which he led the Kings into the 2004 Playoffs where they faced the Dallas Mavericks for the third year in a row, the Kings defeated the Mavericks in five games in the first round. They reached the Western Conference Semifinals against the top-seeded Minnesota Timberwolves led by league MVP Kevin Garnett.
The Kings and Wolves were in a heated series going all the way to a deciding Game 7. Webber had 16 points, 8 rebounds, 4 assists and 1 steal and Garnett recorded a defensive performance for the ages with 32 points, 21 rebounds, 2 assists, 4 steals, and 5 blocks. The last play of the game with the Kings trailing the Timberwolves with 02.5 seconds left in the game, Webber received the inbounds pass and pump-faked Garnett in the air and got a clean look as Garnett avoided contact for a three-point shot. It rimmed out as time expired and the Kings lost Game 7 and the series, marking the third year in a row that the Kings lost a Game 7. The Kings have never won a playoff series since. Webber averaged 18.7 and 8.7 in his last full season with the Kings.
He goes down as arguably the greatest King of all time.
The SixersIn February 2005, Webber was traded, along with Michael Bradley and Matt Barnes, to the Philadelphia 76ers for Kenny Thomas, Brian Skinner, Corliss Williamson. Webber became the second star on the 76ers, behind Allen Iverson. He eventually helped the Sixers earn a berth in the 2005 playoffs, where the Sixers lost to the Detroit Pistons. Webber averaged 15.6 and 7.9 in his half-season with Philadelphia.
However, they did not reach the playoffs in 2006, despite Webber putting up a 20-10 statline. The injury he suffered years back came back to bite him as due to the microfracture surgery on his knee, Webber lost his lateral quickness and jumping ability. Webber was seen as a defensive liability and was usually benched for the 4th quarters. This caused Webber to reportedly call for a trade.
During the 2006–07 season Webber only played 18 of 35 games for the Sixers leading the media to question his motivation. On January 11, 2007 Sixers GM Billy King announced that the Sixers and Webber had agreed to a buyout on the remaining two years left on his contract. Later that day, the Sixers waived Webber, making him a free agent. Webber averaged 11 and 8 in his final season.
The PistonsOn January 16, 2007, Webber signed with the Detroit Pistons. He has stated throughout his career that he always wanted to play for his hometown team. His usual number 4 had been retired in honor of Joe Dumars, so Webber wore number 84.
The Pistons were the first seed in the East but failed to advance to the finals after losing to the Cleveland Cavaliers in six games in the Eastern Conference Finals, leaving Webber short of an NBA Finals appearance yet again. Indeed, Webber performed well in the 2007 Playoffs despite receiving limited minutes. Webber still managed to average 10 points and 6 rebounds per game in the playoffs and shot an impressive 52.4% from the field. His efforts were highlighted by a Game 5(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx4z_pCA_6k) performance in the Eastern Conference Finals in which Webber scored 20 points and grabbed 7 boards. Nevertheless, Detroit still lost what turned out to be the key game as LeBron James dropped 48 points, scoring the last 25 for the Cavaliers. Webber ended up averaging 11.3 PPG and 6.7 rebounds for the Pistons. During the off-season, Detroit did not re-sign Webber.
Back in the BayOn January 29, 2008, the Golden State Warriors signed Webber for the rest of the season. He played in only nine games for the Warriors, averaging 3.9 points and 3.6 rebounds.
On March 25, 2008 (one day after my birthday lol), Webber officially retired from basketball due to persistent problems with his surgically repaired knee and was waived by the Warriors.On March 27, 2008, Webber made his first appearance on television on Inside the NBA on TNT, alongside Charles Barkley and host Ernie Johnson. On April 25, 2008, TNT offered Webber a job to be a commentator for the postseason . On February 6, 2009, Webber returned to ARCO Arena, home of the Sacramento Kings, to participate in the ceremonies surrounding the retirement of his jersey, #4.
NowadaysSince retiring from the NBA, Webber has become an analyst for the NBA on TNT. At first he served as an occasional guest analyst on TNT's Inside the NBA during the 2008–09 season during Charles Barkley's leave of absence.
He was also a commentator during this year’s March Madness where he was roasted. But hey the man gives out pointers for young ballers to pay attention and provides solid knowledge, he’s probably one of the best in the business. Pretty odd.
The Nintendo Game & Watch progress has continued with the addition of Balloon Fight (new wide screen), Fire Attack, Octopus, Parachute and Turtle Bridge. You’ll notice some big software list updates this month. The TOSEC Spectrum Plus 3 disk images have been imported, Spectrum Opus support has been added with software from World of Spectrum, and SDX floppy controller support has been added to the Memotech MTX along with a corresponding software list. The PlayStation, PC-98 and Saturn software lists have been updated with testing results and new dumps, original Apple II disk images have been added as they’ve been made available, another batch of Japanese e-kara cartridges has landed, and coverage of Spanish V.Smile releases has been improved. Speaking of software, AmatCoder has fixed a number of issues affecting Amstrad CPC software. The long-neglected Bally Astrocade home system has had tape and lightpen support added in this release.
On the arcade side, we’ve added Atari’s TTL-based Rebound, early English releases of Karate Champ, an earlier version of Nihon System’s Omega, and world releases of DJ Boy and Gemini Wing. In changes you probably won’t notice, we’ve switched the toolchain used for building official Windows binary releases from GCC 7 to GCC 8, and a new tools package has been made available.
As always, you can get the source and Windows binary packages from the download page.
MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
- 06423: [Graphics] (amstrad.cpp) cpc6128 [terminat]: Graphics corruption on level 3. (AmatCoder)
- 06439: [DIP/Input] (spec128.cpp) spec128, specpl3e: In Abu Simbel Profanation, the character jumps constantly. (AmatCoder)
- 06611: [Crash/Freeze] (amstrad.cpp) cpc6128: Can’t play fourth level of Perico Delgado Maillot Amarillo disk version. (AmatCoder)
- 06854: [Graphics] (amstrad.cpp) cpc6128 [007tld]: Graphical errors in 007 The Living Daylights. (AmatCoder)
- 06927: [Crash/Freeze] (amstrad.cpp) cpc464, cpc6128: Hundra gets stuck in a black screen after leaving main menu. (AmatCoder)
- 06997: [Graphics] (amstrad.cpp) cpc6128: Graphical issues in Galactic Tomb. (AmatCoder)
- 07134: [Media Support] (amstrad.cpp) CPC6128: Floppy drive support is broken. (AmatCoder)
- 07209: [Crash/Freeze] (dai.cpp) Assembler-based games no longer work. (Robbbert)
- 07240: [DIP/Input] (cps1.cpp) sf2rules: Kick buttons are non-functional. (Ivan Vangelista)
- 07250: [DIP/Input] (segas16b.cpp) dunkshot, dunkshota: DIP 1 and DIP 8 are incorrectly marked as unused. (chaneman)
- 07251: [Documentation] (brkthru.cpp) brkthru: Test mode is undocumented. (chaneman)
- 07254: [Multisession] NETLIST: Machines using netlist components raise a fatal error on back-to-back sessions. (Couriersud)
- 07258: [Original Reference] (micro3d.cpp) f15se21: ROM names for F-15 Strike Eagle are incorrect. (chaneman)
- 07260: [Sound] (topspeed.cpp) topspeed: Top Speed engine sounds are missing. (Ivan Vangelista)
- 07263: [Gameplay] (galaxian.cpp) tenspot: Only half of the games are accessible. (Robbbert)
New working machines
- Disney (JAKKS Pacific TV Game, Game-Key Ready) (08 FEB 2005 A) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood, anonymous]
- Fidelity Electronics Checker Challenger 4 [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Fidelity Electronics Gin & Cribbage Challenger [hap, David Viens]
- Game & Watch: Balloon Fight (new wide screen) [algestam, anikom15, f205v, hap]
- Game & Watch: Fire Attack [algestam, Justin Kerk]
- Game & Watch: Octopus [algestam, Zorix, khrainos]
- Game & Watch: Parachute [algestam]
- Game & Watch: Turtle Bridge [algestam, uman]
- Geigeki Go Go Shooting (Japan) [Peter Wilhelmsen, Sean Riddle, ShouTime, David Haywood]
- I Can Play Piano [Sean Riddle, David Haywood, anonymous]
- Jumping Popira (Japan) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood, anonymous]
- Rebound (Rev B) [TTL] [DICE Team, Couriersud]
- SpongeBob SquarePants - The Fry Cook Games (JAKKS Pacific TV Game, Game-Key Ready) (AUG 18 2005 21:31:56) [Sean Riddle, anonymous]
- Waddingtons 2001: The Game Machine [hap, Sean Riddle, Couriersud]
New working clones
- Data Cash Systems CompuChess [hap]
- DJ Boy (Japan, set 2) [Artemio Urbina, The Dumping Union]
- DJ Boy (World) [Artemio Urbina, The Dumping Union]
- Elite Champion Challenger (Travemünde upgrade) [hap, Berger]
- Finalizer - Super Transformation (set 2) [pacman70]
- Gemini Wing (World) [pacman70]
- Head to Head: Electronic Basketball (TMS1000 version) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Karate Champ (US VS version, set 3) [Don Thibert, R.Coltrane, The Dumping Union]
- Karate Champ (US VS version, set 4) [Don Thibert, R.Coltrane, The Dumping Union]
- Kishon Chesster (v2.2) [Berger]
- Komo Como (Topmar, bootleg?) [f205v]
- Omega (earlier) [Corrado Tomaselli, The Dumping Union]
- Pang Pom's (Nova) [Hammy, The Dumping Union]
- Raiden (US set 3) [Apocalypse, The Dumping Union]
- VEB Mikroelektronik Erfurt Schachcomputer SC 2 (rev. E) [kaiOr]
Machines promoted to working
- Applied Concepts Boris [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Applied Concepts Boris Diplomat [hap]
- Disney Friends (JAKKS Pacific TV Game, Game-Key Ready) (17 MAY 2005 A) [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen, Ryan Holtz]
- Fidelity Electronics Bridge Challenger III [hap, Lord Nightmare]
- Fidelity Electronics Voice Bridge Challenger [hap, Lord Nightmare]
- Gururin World (Japan) [David Haywood, Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen, ShouTime]
- Justice League (JAKKS Pacific TV Game, Game-Key Ready) [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen, Ryan Holtz]
- MX Dirt Rebel [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen, O. Galibert, David Haywood]
- Novag Chess Champion: Delta-1 [hap]
- Popira 2 (Japan) [David Haywood, Peter Wilhelmsen, Sean Riddle, ShouTime]
- SciSys Chess Traveler [hap]
Clones promoted to working
- Fidelity Electronics Advanced Bridge Challenger [hap, Lord Nightmare]
- Fidelity Electronics Elite Avant Garde (model 6114-5) [hap, Berger]
New machines marked as NOT_WORKING
- e-kara Mix (Japan) [Peter Wilhelmsen, Sean Riddle, ShouTime, David Haywood]
- Evio (Japan) [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen, ShouTime, David Haywood]
- Fidelity Electronics Chess Challenger [hap, Berger]
- Fisher-Price Fun 2 Learn Smart Fit Park [Sean Riddle, ClawGrip]
- Frantic Fruits [SpinalFeyd, The Dumping Union]
- Jurassic Park (bootleg of Megadrive version) [Jorge Silva, Kravex]
- Kontron Instruments Micromon 7141 ECG unit [Robbbert, Rockman, ClawGrip]
- Lear Siegler ADM 36 Video Display Terminal [Al Kossow, Bitsavers]
- Mega Drive 4 / Guitar Idol (set 1) [Alexandre Souza]
- Neo Print - Chicken Ramen (Japan) [malcor, hammy, Anonymous, Dane Biegert, Sean Sutton, Renato Mucciarelli, Moffitt, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
- Neo Print - Fuyo Pri Iitoko Tori (Japan) (T4i 3.07) [malcor, hammy, Anonymous, Dane Biegert, Sean Sutton, Renato Mucciarelli, Moffitt, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
- Neo Print - Otogibanashi (Japan) (T4i 3.00) [malcor, hammy, Anonymous, Dane Biegert, Sean Sutton, Renato Mucciarelli, Moffitt, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
- Neo Print - Senyou Cassette Ver. 1 (Japan) [malcor, hammy, Anonymous, Dane Biegert, Sean Sutton, Renato Mucciarelli, Moffitt, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
- Neo Print Special: Sekai Ryokou 2 (Japan) [malcor, hammy, Anonymous, Dane Biegert, Sean Sutton, Renato Mucciarelli, Moffitt, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
- Sega AS-1 Controller [Arzeno Fabrice. The Dumping Union]
- Star Trek: The Next Generation (LX-5) [PinMAME]
- Super Chick [Travis Swager]
- unknown poker game [chaneman]
New clones marked as NOT_WORKING
- LeapPad (Canada) [Sean Riddle, ClawGrip]
- Mega Drive 4 / Guitar Idol (set 2) [Alexandre Souza]
- My First LeapPad (World, V1.3) [Sean Riddle, ClawGrip]
- Over Rev (Model 2B, Revision A) [Dane Biegert, Brian Troha, Henrique Areias Pontes, Sean Sutton, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
- Sega Rally Championship - Twin/DX (Revision A) [Dane Biegert, Brian Troha, Henrique Areias Pontes, Sean Sutton, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
- Spider-Man (JAKKS Pacific TV Game) (older hardare) [Sean Riddle, anonymous]
- Yamaha MU80 [R. Belmont, O. Galibert]
- Yamaha VL70-m [R. Belmont, O. Galibert]
New working software list additions
- acrnsys_rom: ADE [Nigel Barnes]
- apple2_flop_orig: A.E., Akalabeth, Alien Lander, The Asteroid Field, Beer Run, Bug Attack, Captain Goodnight and the Islands of Fear, Championship Lode Runner, Choplifter, Dazzle Draw (version 1.1), Eggs-It, Ernie's Quiz, Gamma Goblins, Golden Mountain, Gruds in Space, High Orbit, Instant Zoo, Labyrinth, Lancaster, Lunar Leepers, Mix and Match, Muppetville, Phaser Fire, Ribbit, Serpentine, Spotlight, The Super Factory, Ultima III: Exodus, Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego [4am, Firehawke]
- bbc_rom: Acorn DFS 0.9H (Torch) [Nigel Barnes]
- ekara_japan: 1973-75 Volume 1 (Japan) (EC0017-G73), Artist Selection Volume 7 (B'z) (Japan) (EC0039-ATS), Artist Selection Volume 12 (The Beatles) (Japan) (EC0050-ATS), Artist Selection Volume 13 (Tube) (Japan) (EC0055-ATS), Artist Selection Volume 14 (SMAP) (Japan) (EC0057-ATS), ENK Volume 2 (Japan) (EC0016-ENK), ENK Volume 5 (Japan) (EC0043-ENK), Graduation Encouragement Volume 1 (Japan) (EC0019-BSC), Graduation Encouragement Volume 2 (Japan) (EC0038-BSC), J-Pop Mix Volume 16 (Japan) (EC0028-JPM), J-Pop Mix Volume 18 (Japan) (EC0040-JPM), J-Pop Mix Volume 22 (Japan) (EC0053-JPM), J-Pop Mix Volume 24 (Japan) (EC0056-JPM), J-Pop Mix Volume 25 (Japan) (EC0059-JPM), Kid's Mix Volume 2 (Japan) (EC0020-KID) [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen, David Haywood, ShouTime]
- electron_cart: ROMPlus-144 [Nigel Barnes]
- gba: Aka-chan Doubutsuen (Jpn, Rev. 1) [No-Intro, FakeShemp]
- ibm5150: Dragon's Lair, Golden Axe (3.5"), Indiana Jones And The Last Crusade - The Action Game (Kixx release), Panza Kick Boxing (Kixx budget release) [ArcadeShadow]
- ibm5170: All New World Of Lemmings, Desert Strike: Return to the Gulf, Ultimate Body Blows [ArcadeShadow]
- icanpian: Piano Favorites (J7522) [Sean Riddle, anonymous] Disney Princess Magical Melodies (K4656), Jammin' Jungle Safari (Disney's The Lion King, Jungle Book, Tarzan) (K4653), Jungle Boogie (J7524), Nicktoons Show Tunes (J7527), Rockin' Dance Party (J8715), Scooby-Doo! Monster Mayhem (J7525) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- mtx_flop: CP/M System Disk (FDX), CP/M System Disk (SDX), dBASE II, FDX NewWord, Modem Executive 1.14, SuperCalc, Tape to Disc Transfer (FDX and CP/M only), Turbo PASCAL 2.00A, Turbo PASCAL 3.00A, WordStar 3.00 [Nigel Barnes]
- pc98: Cal Gaiden - Tiny Steps Behind the Cal, Capcom Tokoton Efude, Ce'st la vie, Cherry Jam - Kanojo ga Hadaka ni Kigaetara, Cherry Jam - Kanojo ga Hadaka ni Kigaetara (Alt), Chiemi, Chou Shinri Samâdhi (Alt), Clipper - Takepon no Ochimono Puzzle, Cocktail Soft - Zoukan-gou 2, Concert, Cranston Manor (2HD conversion), CRW - Metal Jacket, Cybernetic Hi-School / Dennou Gakuen [Neo Kobe Collection]
- pc98_cd: Cyberwar [Neo Kobe Collection]
- snes: Striker (Euro, NTSC Prototype) [FakeShemp]
- spectrum_flop_opus: 007 Multispy, Astrum+ v1.0, Astrum+ v1.1, Blast v3.7, Daton Software Card Games, The Derek Brewster Collection, Disc Manager, Grumpy Gumphrey Supersleuth/Monty On The Run, Masterfile v09, Omnicalc 2, QuickDOS, Sales/Purchase Ledger Invoicing, Spectrum Discovery Club Library Disc 01, Spectrum Discovery Club Library Disc 02, Spectrum Discovery Club Library Disc 03, Spectrum Discovery Club Library Disc 04, Spectrum Discovery Club Library Disc 05, Spectrum Discovery Club Library Disc 06, Spectrum Discovery Club Library Disc 07, Spectrum Discovery Club Library Disc 08, Spectrum Discovery Club Library Disc 09, Spectrum Discovery Club Library Disc 10, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 01-03, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 04, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 05, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 06, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 07, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 08, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 09, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 10, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 11, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 12, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 13, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 14, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 15, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 16, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 17, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 18, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 19, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 20, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 21, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 22, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 23, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 24, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 25, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 26, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 27, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 28, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 29, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 30, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 31, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 32, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 33, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 34, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 35, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 36, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 37, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 38, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 39, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 40, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 41, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter 42, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter Xmas Bonus December 1989, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter Xmas Bonus December 1990, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter Xmas Bonus December 1991, Spectrum Discovery Club Newsletter Xmas Bonus December 1992, Tascopy, Tasprint, Tasword Three, Trans-Express 85.2, Transdata, UDG Generator, The Writer [World of Spectrum]
- vsmile_cart: Aventuras en el Parque Alfabeto (Spa), Barrio Sésamo - El Mundo Fantástico de Epi y Blas (Spa), Conducción Divertida (Spa), Disney Aladdin - El Maravilloso Mundo de Aladdin (Spa), Disney El Rey León - La Gran Aventura de Simba (Spa), Disney La Casa de Mickey Mouse (Spa), Disney La Sirenita - El Viaje Fantástico de Ariel (Spa), Disney Mickey - La Aventura Mágica de Mickey (Spa), Disney Winnie the Pooh - En Busca de la Miel (Spa), Disney Winnie the Pooh - En Busca de la Miel (Spa, Rev. 122), Disney/Pixar Buscando a Nemo - Los Descubrimientos de Nemo (Spa), Disney/Pixar Ratatouille - Las recetas del Remy (Spa), Disney/Pixar Toy Story 2 - El Rescate De Woody (Spa), Disney/Pixar Wall-E (Spa), DreamWorks Monstruos contra Alienígenas (Spa), Mundo Elmo - Grandes descubrimientos de Elmo (Spa), Nick Jr. Dora La Exploradora - La Aventura arregla-todo de Dora (Spa, Rev. 222), Nickelodeon Bob Esponja - Un día en la vida de una esponja (Spa), Osos Amorosos - Una Lección de Amor (Spa), Spider-Man y Amigos - La Aventura Del Doctor Octopus (Spa), Spider-Man y Amigos - Misiones Secretas (Spa), Walt Disney La Cenicienta - Los sueños mágicos de Cenicienta (Spa, Rev. 222), Zayzoo - Mi Amiga del Espacio (Spa) [TeamEurope, ClawGrip]
Software list items promoted to working
- pc98: C.G. Gallery Master_98, CG Tsukuuru 3D, CRW 2, Cal III - Kanketsuhen, Cal Piss Water - Ayashii CG Shuu, Can Can Bunny 2 - Superior, Can Can Bunny 4 - Premiere, Can Can Bunny 5 - Extra, Can Can Bunny 5½ - Limited, Canaan - Yakusoku no Chi, Challenge the Touch-Type 2, Charade, Charade Magic, Check Six (Demo), Cherry Moderate, Cherry Moderate (Demo), Chuushaki - Hirasawa Nurse School, Clone Doll - Kagai Juugyou, Coin, Coming Heart, Computer Aided Economics, Computer Music Vol. 20, CrEastar - Planets in Legend, Custom Mate 2, Custom Mate 3, Cyber Illusion, Level II COBOL V2.1, SoftBank C Magazine 1991-11, SoftBank C Magazine 1992-01, SoftBank C Magazine 1992-02, SoftBank C Magazine 1992-03, SoftBank C Magazine 1992-04, SoftBank C Magazine 1992-05, SoftBank C Magazine 1992-06, SoftBank C Magazine 1992-07, SoftBank C Magazine 1992-09, SoftBank C Magazine 1992-10, SoftBank C Magazine 1992-11, SoftBank C Magazine 1992-12, SoftBank C Magazine 1993-01, SoftBank C Magazine 1994-04, SoftBank C Magazine 1994-05, SoftBank C Magazine 1994-06 [Carl, r09]
- psx: 1-on-1 - Single Basketball (Jpn), 19-ji 03-pun Ueno Hatsu Yakou Ressha (Jpn), Advan Racing (Jpn), Captain Commando (Jpn), First Kiss Monogatari (Jpn), Ikuzawa Touru Kanshuu - Meisha Retsuden - Greatest 70's (Jpn), Running High (Jpn), S.Q. - Sound Qube (Jpn), Simple 1500 Series Vol.104 - The Pink Panther - Pinkadelic Pursuit (Jpn), Simple 1500 Series vol.88 - The Gal Mahjong - Love Songs - Idol wa High Rate (Jpn), Simple 1500 Series vol.90 - The Sensha (Jpn), Simple 1500 Series vol.97 - The Squash (Jpn), Space Invaders X (Jpn), Squaresoft Memory Card Data CD (Jpn), Super Live Stadium (Jpn), TFX - Tactical Fighter Experiment (Jpn), Ungra Walker (Jpn), Victory Spike (Jpn), Zig Zag Ball (Jpn), Zipangujima - Unmei wa Saikoro ga Kimeru! (Jpn) [Angelo Salese]
- saturn: AI Shougi (Jpn), Cat the Ripper - 13-ninme no Tanteishi (Jpn), Dezaemon 2 (Jpn) [Angelo Salese]
New NOT_WORKING software list additions
- 32x: Pinocchio (Euro, Prototype 19951206) [Radar, FakeShemp]
- bbc_rom: SatPic 3.0 (Cirkit) [Nigel Barnes]
- cd32: Mean Arenas [FakeShemp]
- icanguit: American Idol - Guitar Greats (K9907), Hot Wheels - Road Tunes (K9902), Nashville Hits (K9905), SpongeBob SquarePants - Surf's Up (K9903) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- 5th Grade Math (UK), ABC-Abenteuer (Germany), Englisch Kurs - Let's go 3 (Germany), Englisch Kurs - Let's go 4 (Germany), FUN-damentals Series - 4th Grade Math (UK), FUN-damentals Series - Smart Guide to 3rd Grade (UK), FUN-damentals Series - Smart Guide to 5th Grade (UK), Hop on Pop - Based on the Book by Dr. Seuss (UK), Leap 2 - Math - The Great Dune Buggy Race (UK), Leap and the lost Dinosaur (UK), LeapFrog Schoolhouse - Level 3 - Helping Others (UK), LeapPad Interactive Book (UK), Music - Hit it, Maestro! (UK), Phonics Program - Lesson 10 - Compound Words - A Fisherman's Tale (UK), Pre Reading - Leap's Friends From A to Z (UK), Reading - Disney/Pixar Finding Nemo (UK), Sed de Saber - English as a Second Language Edition - Book 1 - Getting Started (Spain), Sed de Saber - English as a Second Language Edition - Book 2 - A New Job (Spain), Sed de Saber - English as a Second Language Edition - Book 3 - Daily Activities (Spain), Sed de Saber - English as a Second Language Edition - Book 4 - Health and Safety (Spain), Sed de Saber - English as a Second Language Edition - Book 5 - Community Interactions (Spain), Sed de Saber - English as a Second Language Edition - Book 6 - How do you say... (Spain), What will you be? (UK) [TeamEurope]
- Disney Princesas - Cuentos de las Princesas (Spain), Fiesta in the House! - ¡Party en la Casa! (Spain), LeapPad - Libro Interactivo (Spain), El Rey León (Spain), ¡Yo aprendo inglés! - Mis Primeras 500 Palabras en Inglés (Spain) [TeamEurope, ClawGrip]
- leapfrog_mfleappad_cart: Disney Princesas - Las Princesas Disney (Spa), El gran día de Croki (Spa), Mi Primer Día de Escuela (Spa) [TeamEurope, ClawGrip]
- Centurion - Defender of Rome, Centurion - Defender of Rome (Alt), Chikyuu Bouei Shoujo Iko-chan - UFO Daisakusen, Computer Technica FMC-98 Sound Card Driver Utility, Contec Super EMS, Cranston Manor [Neo Kobe Collection]
- Shin'ou Densetsu Crystania - Powerup Kit, Shin'ou Densetsu Crystania DX (cracked) [r09]
- vsmile_cart: Scooby-Doo - Misterio en el Parque (Spa) [TeamEurope, ClawGrip]
- The Amazing Spider-Man - Countdown to Doom (USA, Rev. 2), Disney/Pixar Cars - In the Fast Lane (USA, Rev. 1), Disney/Pixar Cars - In the Fast Lane (USA, Rev. 3), Nick SpongeBob Schwammkopf: Ein Schwamm voller Ideen (Ger), Nickelodeon SpongeBob Squarepants - Idea Sponge (USA, Rev. 1), Nickelodeon SpongeBob Squarepants - Idea Sponge (USA, Rev. 2), Shrek the Third - The Search for Arthur (UK), Wacky Race on Jumpin' Bean Island (UK), Wacky Race on Jumpin' Bean Island (USA, Rev. 2) [redump.org, ClawGrip]
- Bratz - El Misterio del Collar (Spa), Carrera Loca en la Isla de las Vainas Fritas (Spa), Cars - El Carril Rápido (Spa), Disney Princess - El Castillo de las Princesas (Spa), Nickelodeon Bob Esponja - Misión Esponja (Spa), Scooby-Doo: Viaje al Pasado (Spa), Shrek Tercero - ¿Dónde Está Arturo? (Spa) [Diego Bartolomé, redump.org, ClawGrip]
- vsmileb_cart: Un Día en la Granja (Spa) [TeamEurope, ClawGrip]
- dec0.cpp: Converted to use µPD4701A device for trackball input. [AJR]
- tms9900, tms9980a, tms9995: Made CRU read addressing consistent with write addressing. [AJR]
- Added skeleton CPU device and disassembler for National Semiconductor High Performance microController (HPC) architecture. [AJR]
- i186: Added interrupt controller registers to debugger state [AJR]
- Exclude scheduled devices that don’t expose a base program counter from numerical indexing for debugger commands. [AJR]
- Add AHA-1542A, AHA-1542B, and BIOS v1.02 of AHA-1542C ROMs from Adaptec. [AJR]
- cdc721: Reduced character height to make all rows fit. [AJR]
- freekick.cpp: Documented connector pinouts. [AJR]
- mcs51: Updated old hack to break out of JB INT0/INT1 loops when interrupt is triggered. [AJR]
- tmp68301: Merged on-chip peripheral emulation with CPU device. [AJR]
- Added skeleton Adaptec AHA-1740 and AHA-1742A ISA devices. [AJR]
- Added ROMs for BusLogic BT-542B ISA SCSI controller. [AJR]
- odyssey2.cpp: Fixed videopac machine. [AmatCoder]
- mc6845.cpp updates: [AmatCoder]
- Don’t reset line counter when screen parameters are changed.
- Check vertical sync condition when frame is reset if vertical sync width is supported.
- upd765.cpp: Made Read ID return command if execution phase is reached but ID is not found. [AmatCoder]
- dsk_dsk.cpp: Report error if image has more heads and/or tracks than the drive supports. [AmatCoder]
- spectrum.cpp: Fixed bit 6 value returned from port 0xFE (fixes MT06439). [AmatCoder]
- divideo.h: Eliminated MCFG_VIDEO_SET_SCREEN macro. [cam900]
- 74157.cpp, terminal.cpp, tms34061.cpp, itech8.cpp: Removed unnecessary arguments in handlers. [cam900]
- segaybd.cpp: Removed an unused state class member. [cam900]
- witch.cpp: Fixed foreground tilemap and bank switching behavior. [cam900]
- itech32.cpp: Corrected sound CPU type. [cam900]
- stadhero.cpp, vrc6.cpp: Updated comments. [cam900]
- cninja.cpp: Fixed tilemap color mask behavior. [cam900]
- twincobr.cpp, wardner.cpp: Simplified handlers, eliminated register_postload, and cleaned up code. [cam900]
- bus/nes/konami.cpp: Fixed sound clock and VRC7 volume. [cam900]
- ym2413.cpp: Added VRC7 instrument table with notes. [cam900]
- toaplan_scu.cpp: Simplified and cleaned up code. [cam900]
- toaplan1.cpp: Separated demonwld and samesame state classes, reduced runtime tag map lookups, and cleaned up code. [cam900]
- gaelco2.cpp: Fixed save states for snowboar, mark tilemaps dirty when RAM base is changed, and cleaned up code. [cam900]
- namcos1.cpp: Reduced runtime tag map lookups, reduced redundancy, and cleaned up code. [cam900]
- dec0.cpp: Removed a duplicate #include directive. [cam900]
- esd16.cpp: Mark 8×8 tilemap dirty on video RAM writes, and cleaned up code. [cam900]
- silvmil.cpp: Moved alternate graphics layout into graphics decoding description, and cleaned up code. [cam900]
- gamemachine.cpp: Added netlist audio. [Couriersud]
- netlist: Added output first-order approximation of NE555 output driver impedance. [Couriersud]
- netlist: Added unijunction transistor example for 2N6027. [Couriersud]
- netlist: Added base-emitter and base-collector capacitance to Ebers-Moll bipolar junction transistor model. [Couriersud]
- Improves performance on switching by dramatically reducing required Newton-Raphson iterations.
- spg2xx.cpp: Moved audio emulation to a separate device so it can be shared with the SPG110. [David Haywood]
- vii.cpp: Added inputs to icanpian and icanguit. [David Haywood]
- xavix.cpp: Fixed controls in popira2 and epo_guru, and mapped some missing inputs in ttv_mx. [David Haywood]
- vii.cpp: Added basic inputs to dreamlif. [David Haywood]
- svi3x8: Hooked up controllers to the Coleco Game Adapter, and replaced generic cartridge slot with Coleco cartridge slot. [Dirk Best]
- sg1000m3: Added support for keyboard cable link used by F-16 Fighting Falcon for two-player mode. [Enik Land]
- Fixed mapping between mouse coordinates and character positions in Qt debugger views. [Golden Child]
- apollo.cpp updates and resurrection: [Hans Ostermeyer]
- Fix typo’d constant in m68kmmu that prevented trapping user accesses to kernel space.
- Removed need for intrusive m68k modifications, fixed crash in 3c505 networking, and fixed Domain/OS booting in Normal mode.
- Made X11 XInput lightgun button numbering consistent with Windows (GitHub #4695). [Kiall Mac Innes]
- upd765.cpp: Changed ND flag behaviour to fix Speedlock copy protection regression. [Michael Zapf]
- tms9995.cpp: Fixed interrupt condition error that caused geneve GPL mode lock-up. [Michael Zapf]
- tms9900.cpp, tms9995.cpp: Fixed handling of C and OV status bits for INV and SLA instructions. [Michael Zapf]
- bsmt2000.cpp: Fixed sample ROM alignment/padding (fixes 4-bit ADPCM sample playback). [moralrecordings]
- spectrum updates: [Nigel Barnes]
- Improved expansion interface to allow devices to act on opcode fetches.
- Added Multiface One/128/3, and MultiPrint devices.
- Added the Technology Research Beta 128 Disk Interface.
- Added the Cheetah SpecDrum device.
- Added the Opus Discovery disc system, and OPD floppy format.
- bbc_cciword: Added missing ROM switching zones for Inter-Word. [Nigel Barnes]
- mtx: Added expansion bus with SDX floppy controller. [Nigel Barnes]
- 80 column card with SDX in CP/M mode.
- Fixed ROM/RAM banking for CP/M, and fixed MTX500 detection.
- Added support for Type 03 and Type 07 .mfloppy images.
- Added alternate MTX2 ROM set (German).
- Keyboard ROM now selected in Configuration.
- Quickload .RUN files.
- spec128: Improved compatibility with ROM-swapping expansion devices in 128 mode (not yet 100%). [Nigel Barnes]
- ns32000: Added skeleton CPU device and disassembler for NS32000 family. [Nigel Barnes]
- bbc: Added preliminary Acorn 32016 2nd Processor (CPU emulation is incomplete). [Nigel Barnes]
- xavix.cpp: Changed palette format to HCY and improved colors. [O. Galibert]
- i2cmem: Fixed page write logic. [O. Galibert]
- ymmu100.cpp: Hooked up inputs and made battery test pass for vl70. [O. Galibert]
- ymmu100.cpp: Started adding the MEG. [O. Galibert]
- mips1 updates: [Patrick Mackinlay]
- Implemented FPU instructions and exceptions.
- Corrected swl/swr implementation.
- Optimized TLB MRU lookup.
- Added debugger hooks for interrupts and privilege level changes.
- apple2p: Made language card RAM initially write-enabled. [Peter Ferrie]
- apple2: Slow down TransWarp CPU during joystick accesses. [R. Belmont]
- apple2gs: Added annotations to disassembly, including Toolbox calls, system globals, and new I/O. [R. Belmont]
- apple2: Added support for Focus Drive IDE interface. [R. Belmont, anonymous]
- apple3: Added Focus Drive as a slot option and turned off unnecessary logging. [R. Belmont]
- apple2: Added Focus IDE for IIe, and added Vulcan/Vulcan Gold IDE for IIe and IIgs. [R. Belmont]
- spg2xx audio improvements: [Ryan Holtz]
- Fixed channel stop behaviour (fixes bad/missing audio in jak_sbfc, jak_mpac, jak_wof, jak_wwe and others).
- Increased internal sample rate to match synthesis frame rate for better synchronization.
- Moved envelope processing into sample-update loop.
- Reset envelope ramp-down bit when a channel stops (fixes missing channels in vii and others).
- Only process envelope ramp-down for active channels (fixes missing channels in icanpian and others).
- Reset ADPCM bit at sample loop point (fixes bad samples in jak_sith and others).
- Avoid treating end-of-sample marker as a playable sample (fixes sample popping).
- Fixed sample ordering for 8-bit PCM samples, improving audio quality.
- Scale SPU channel sum by a fixed 1/16 divider rather than by the active channel count (fixes volume ‘wobble’).
- Implemented VolSel register.
- Switch sample processing mode immediately on change (fixes additional instruments in icanpian).
- spg2xx.cpp: Fixed palette indexing on backgrounds in wallpaper mode (fixes backgrounds in jak_nick). [Ryan Holtz]
- astrohome: Added cassette support for the AstroBASIC cartridge. [Ryan Holtz, BallyAlley]
- astrohome updates: [Ryan Holtz]
- Removed inaccurate comment from astrocde.xml regarding the 2000 Baud tape interface.
- Converted astrohome controllers to slot devices.
- Added 300 Baud cassette tape slot device.
- Changed potentiometer callbacks from tagged I/O ports to devcb3.
- Added I/O access handling to expansion slot.
- Added INS8154 I/O functionality and cassette loading/saving to Blue RAM boards (RAM not yet hooked up).
- Added lightpen callback to controller slot device.
- Fixed spurious lightpen interrupts being triggered every scanline (fixes synchronization on 2000 Baud multi-part music tapes).
- Converted accessory port to slot device and added lightpen support.
- Added more granular emulation feature bits as well as a couple more catch-all categories. [Ryan Holtz, Vas Crabb]
- ins8154: Added internal 128-byte RAM and simplified handlers. [Ryan Holtz]
- model1.cpp: Hooked up raw drive board outputs. [SailorSat]
- pokey.cpp optimization: [schnitzeltony]
- Avoid unnecessary modulo operations.
- Avoid repeating expensive calculations when inputs haven’t changed.
- Avoid unnecessary synchronization barriers in step_pot when nothing changes.
- video/opengl: Improved performance by lifting calculations/memory accesses out of loops in pixel copy/format conversion functions. [schnitzeltony]
- spectrum_uspeech: Use measured oscillator frequencies, and toggle ROM also on IORQ as used in Rockfall1/2. [Thomas Busse]
- m6809 disassembler fixes: [tomctomc]
- Fixed program counter increment for indexed addressing with single-byte offset.
- Changed indexed addressing to print absolute addresses based on current program counter rather than offsets.
- Added explicit EXT addressing annotation for small offsets.
- Renamed “indirect” to “indexed” in code.
- imgtool/filtbas.cpp: Automatically terminate strings on end-of-line. [tomctomc]
- romload: Made BIOS selection apply to fills. [Vas Crabb]
- mosaic.cpp: Verified and corrected clocks for Mosaic. [caius, The Dumping Union]
- vsmile_cd.xml: Replaced CHDs created from CloneCD images with new ones created from standard redump.org images. [ClawGrip]
- “Nickelodeon SpongeBob Squarepants - Idea Sponge (USA)” is the last remaining CHD created from a CloneCD image.
- vtech_storio_cart.xml: Fixed year for scoobysp. [ClawGrip]
- gp32.cpp: Dumped X2C32 CPLD. [coolmod]
- meadows.cpp: Corrected ROM label and location for deadeye. [f205v]
- taito_f2.cpp: Dumped PALs for footchmp. [f205v]
- pirates.cpp: Corrected ROM labels for Genix Family. [f205v]
- expro02.cpp: Corrected a chip type and fixed a typo in the documentation. [f205v]
- gba.xml: Added cartridge documentation from No-Intro. [FakeShemp]
- Added Adaptec AHA-1542B BIOS v3.11. [Funet Archive]
- Add half of yet another Adaptec AHA-1542A BIOS/MCODE set. [Funet Archive]
- Added Adaptec AHA-1542CF BIOS v2.10 and expanded notes. [Guru]
- specpls3_flop.xml: Added DSK images from TOSEC. [ICEknight]
- cps1.cpp: Verified sf2ceblp dump and added ROM locations. [hammy, The Dumping Union]
- gauntlet.cpp: Dumped PROM at 4R and corrected size of ROM at 6P. [Joe Magiera, The Dumping Union]
- Added Adaptec AHA-1542CF v2.11 ROM. [Jolaes76, VOGONS Vintage Driver Library]
- gdrom: Documented security commands. [MetalliC]
- Added Adaptec AHA-1542C and AHA-1542CP ROMs. [modem7, minuszerodegrees.net]
- Added skeleton ISA device for Novell Disk Coprocessor Board. [modem7, minuszerodegrees.net]
- ym2413.cpp: Added VRC7 drum patches dumped using debug mode. [Nuke.YKT]
- segasp.cpp: Dumped Dinosaur King security PIC. [Porchy]
- pc98.xml, pc98_cd.xml: Updates: [r09]
- Added new software items from the Neo Kobe Collection.
- Re-tested software entries with current MAME.
- Re-labeled disks with their actual names, and fixed some spelling errors.
- Added usage notes for software that needs DOS.
- Removed user disks from games where they aren’t included in the original box, and the user is expected to create them.
- Removed duplicate images where the only differences are in the saved game data.
- Split “Shin'ou Densetsu Crystania DX” into the original and cracked versions.
- Replaced “Chou-Baku” with a dump that’s actually bootable.
- Re-ordered some disks so they are auto-mounted in a more logical way.
- Added pinouts for I Can Play Guitar and I Can Play Piano cartridges. [Sean Riddle]
- Harmonised software list file names with names in the software list and in the drivedevice source. [Tafoid]
- m72.cpp: Dumped i8571 MCU for lohtb3. [TeamEurope, hammy, The Dumping Union]