Amerisoft Drm Media Serial Key
Download CS 1.6, Counter Strike 1.6 game version install using torrent or download link. Counter strike 1.6 hack tool. Start your CS game and enter on any server; Press F12 Buton to show the hack menu; Configurate the hack as you wish; Start killing enemyes; Enjoy our CS 1.6 Hack; Found 181 results for wallhack. Games like Half-Life, Counter-Strike, and Counter-Strike Condition Zero are all being made available through Steam. Advanced Uninstaller Pro 10 Crack Serial Key. Counter strike 1.6: NoRecoil aim[dll]for steam & Nonsteam 2020 This cheat is works on counter strike 1.6 Steam and NonSteam for free and its legit, its for cs 1.6 no recoil with legit pro settings. Milkshape 3D 1.8.4 [Counter-Strike 1.6] [Modding Tools] visit the website.
Mixvibes Remixlive 1.3.1 Win X86-64bit Serial Key
Counter-Strike 1.6 LH 2020 - Addons & Plugins & Maps & and. Doro PDF Writer PDF Readers & Editors. Open the Install folder. Download link - [HOST].
Download counter strike lite pc for free (Windows)
CS) is a tactical first-person shooter video game which originated from a Half-Life modification. CS guns is fan made application -All information about all the weapons in CS 1.6. Razer Gold Top up Bonus. Gta v steam key generator free cd key serial steam key generator zip project zomboid steam key generator steam key generator 100 working free cs 1.6 steam key generator counter strike 1.6 steam key generator farming simulator 17 steam key generator call of duty black ops 1 steam key generator steam key generator 2020 download steam key. Sign up to access this! Counter Strike, Counter Strike Source, Counter Strike Editions, Counter Strike Tools, Counter Strike Scripts, Counter Strike Patches, Counter Strike Softwares, Counter Strike Packs, Counter Strike Plugins, Counter Strike Plugins, Counter Strike Bots, Counter Strike Hacks It is an amazing hack of Counter Strike Just use it make your. CS: GO Binds Generator https://ya-pilot.ru/download/?file=807.
MilkShape 3D 1.8.5 BETA2 [Counter-Strike 1.6] [Modding Tools]
MilkShape 3D is a low-polygon modeler, which was initially designed for Half-Life. A Counter-Strike (CS) Modding Tool in the Client Modification category, by shinorochi3. Models and Sprites for the Jack! Counter-Strike 2D is more than just a freeware. Counter Strike -Super Simple Wallhack v6.9 (100% Working + Vac2 Secure) Super simple wallhack is a free tool that allows the user to see through walls within Counter Strike 1.6 & Source, it is the longest running hack and is still undected. I have the nestest updated verison of counter-strike 1.6 but when ever i join in to a game my max fps is 60 my friends normal max fps is 100, i was wondering if i could change this fps to any. Steam Key Generator - CNET Download go to these guys.
Cs 1.6 last version download, Counter-strike 1.6 download
Engage in an incredibly realistic brand of terrorist warfare in this wildly popular team-based game. With ESL Anticheat comes Linesman. Counter Strike 1.6 Zombie Mod V1.0 HUN By KEWIX Software. Free steam counter strike 1.6 Download - steam counter have a peek at these guys. Far Cry Crack [No-DVD] Game Fix Full Version. Guide - Counter Strike 1.6 Hacks - How to Hack CS 1.6 find out this here. Counter strike - Half-Life Dedicated Server Error. Unable.
V1.3 of the CSGO Weapon Balance Mod Has Released! Details Regarding Changes (such as a complete pistol overhaul) and How to Play Inside
Edit: Updated to reflect the changes to jumping accuracy made after this post.
How to PlayCheck out the website for full details on how to install and play this mod on approved servers. There you'll find installation instructions, server lists, and a full changelist for the mod. This mod can only be played on those servers and offline with bots. Attempting to join a normal Valve server will just kick you until you uninstall the mod.
If you want to play full competitive matches on 128 tick servers use PopFlash's Weapon Balance Mod scrim, click here. (Use the scrim option, not the "Matches" option.) And to search for scrims use the following Discord chat.
Known Bug: Sometimes in online matches the R8's left click fire mode has no shooting effects (no sounds, tracers, or bullet impacts) despite the bullet actually firing. This might be connected to having high ping as the the charge time may complete before the server registers that you are firing.
Pistols are perhaps the most criticized aspect of CSGO compared to previous iterations of Counter-Strike.
This subreddit has made its opinions known on the matter and "fixing the pistols" is the most common response from pro players when they are asked what they'd change about CSGO. September 29, 2015 & July 4, 2016
So what should be done to fix the pistols? First let's identify their problems.
What's Wrong With the Pistols?
- Pistols in their current state have heavy inaccuracy penalties in place when firing. While this is required to keep spamming inaccurate it also spills over into the ability to tap or shoot only a few bullets accurately. Even though tapping is more precise than spamming, spamming is heavily relied on as taking a chance with RNG is often preferable to spacing shots out to become more accurate. Moments such as this just simply aren't possible in CSGO as inaccuracy takes too long to reset after firing.
- The accuracy penalty applied when moving is also very lenient. While pistols need to remain mobile guns that can run and gun at close range, it often feels like there is very little reason to stop and shoot, especially with how neutered successive tap shooting is. If a players decides to spam, why shouldn't they also make themselves harder to hit while also closing the distance between them and their opponent? It needs to remain an option, but in the case of the Tec-9 (and other pistols to a lesser degree) it is undoubtedly too reliable.
- Being able to deliver a one hit kill to helmeted players is probably the most controversial aspect of most the pistols. The fact that a $300 P250 can instantly kill a helmeted player at close range yet a $3100 M4 cannot feels like a major misstep in their design. While their high damage is required to balance their abysmal accuracy after firing, with a complete redesign to their accuracy models, damage can be tweaked accordingly.
How to Fix the PistolsAfter about a month of experimenting with the new accuracy mechanics Valve implemented to buff tapping and bursting for the M4 and AK I've discovered that they could be best used to completely revamp the pistols.
To keep the explanation short and simple here's what I was able to manage:
- Tapping now takes significantly less time to become accurate allowing for more accurate and faster tapping.
- The first few bullets when spamming are also much more accurate with full spamming accuracy taking longer to reach
- The accuracy penalty for moving is now harsher with the % increase varying heavily from gun to gun.
- The Deagle and R8 Revolver are now the only pistols that are capable of one hit killing a full health helmeted opponent.
- Damage has been decreased as pistols are now much more consistent. For instance, the P2000/USP-S functions very similarly to the USP of Counter-Strike 1.6 and Source meaning that it can only one hit kill an unarmored opponent at about 650 units compared to the current 1800 units.
Several of 3kliksphilip's server are running this mod, though with only pistol enabled to focus purely on the most changed aspect of the game. You can watch his video on it here. (Note, I don't completely agree with the wording of damage being reduced for the USP because it "more skillful". The damage decrease was an effect of improving accuracy. Having both together would have made it monstrous.)
While SMGs don’t play nearly as big of a role as the previously mentioned pistols they still deserve the same amount of care and attention to assure that they promote thoughtful play and are balanced to one another.
What’s Wrong With the SMGs?
- Some SMGs are heavily reliant on run and gun. Obviously SMGs need to be mobile but there’s a difference between it playing an integral role in its design and being nearly always reliant on it. Most SMGs are fine in this regard. Take the UMP for example, its options are pretty balanced where if a player approaches you in close range, you can move to make yourself harder to hit and at medium rang you can stand still if you want to be more reliable. The Mac-10 and MP7 however feel a bit too reliant on run and gun encouraging players to charge their opponents at nearly every opportunity.
- Balance within the SMGs heavily favors a few options. The UMP has incredible damage for an SMG yet is only $1200. The MP7 on the other hand doesn’t feel like it’s worth $1700. And the poor, poor Bizon sees nearly no use due to its disappointing damage.
How to fix the SMGsThe SMGs don’t have an overarching design flaw like the pistols do. It’s mostly a case of weapon specific design flaws and poor balance within the weapon group. This means unlike the pistols I won’t have to rebuild them from the ground up though I will take advantage of the new accuracy mechanics Valve implemented to buff tapping and bursting for the M4 and AK though the difference will be less noticeable for SMGs.
- Assuming an SMG’s design hasn’t been altered, tapping and the first 9 or so bullets will be slightly more accurate with the following bullets having about 2% more inaccuracy. As said before it’s an incredibly minor change, but I couldn’t resist using these new variables in the attempt to encourage more varied firing patterns.
- Certain guns have had their core design modified. The Mac-10 for instance isn't quite as accurate when running and gunning, though its spraying accuracy is significantly more accurate assuming the player is stood still. It still however remains one of the most accurate SMGs on the move to support the Terrorists who want to rush.
- Pricing has been modified for several of the SMGs to better fit their roles and usefulness. The MP7 now costs $1500 (previously $1700) while the Mac-10 now costs $1200 (previously $1050) and the UMP $1700 (previously $1200). I feel like most players would be opposed to altering the UMP so instead it now has a premium price to fit its great damage.
Shotguns play a minor role in CSGO, but that doesn't mean they should be drastically changed to fit a role they aren't suited for. Shotguns can’t play a major role in CSGO without causing a complete shift in the meta which I don’t think many players would like to see. They are very situational tools, only reliable at close range, medium range if you really want to push your luck. So for the more offensive Terrorists, they are nearly impossible to use, outside of a select few map positions such as drop-down on Cbble. And even for CTs, very specific positions must be played. By making them more powerful, it makes close range engagements with them very frustrating to counter and if you were to make them too accurate they’d stop feeling like shotguns. There’s nothing wrong with them being assigned to such a niche role though. Just because a gun can’t always be used doesn’t mean it should be dramatically changed.
What's Wrong With the Shotguns?
- There’s some baffling design choices present in the Shotguns. Why is the Nova the only gun in the game without the ability to wallbang? Why do the Sawed-Off’s bullets vanish into thin air at mid-range? Why does a Sawed-Off impede your movement more than an AK47 when the Mag-7 is significantly faster?
How to Fix the Shotguns
- Specific changes are needed for each shotgun to address some of the strange design choices in place. The Nova needs the ability to wallbang like all other guns. The Sawed Off needs its range adjusted to keep its bullets from vanishing.
- The pellet count for the Mag-7 and Sawed Off has been increased from 8 to 9 but each pellet down deals less damage. This means that the chance of landing a pellet onto your opponent is greater making these two shotguns a bit less reliant on RNG though its damage output and accuracy remain the same. The only downside to this change is that it makes wallbanging a bit more difficult, but it's a small price to pay for something that removes some of the luck associated with shotguns.
- The Sawed-Off and Mag-7 were significantly more accurate when on the move and jumping compared to the XM1014 and Nova. While they still remain mobile options, greater emphasis has been put on stopping to shoot.
- The Nova had its spread slightly tightened as it was hardly ever used. This gives it some personality as the more accurate Shotgun that requires more precise aim to make up for its low damage.
Rifles are the backbone of Counter-Strike. Their versatility is unmatched. Luckily the most important gun type in CSGO is also one of the best designed. Valve's new accuracy mechanics are already in place for the AK and M4 and seeing how they were received well, they should also be applied to the other rifles.
What's Wrong With the Rifles?
- There's not much wrong with rifles. Any complaints directed at the rifles are usually an issue with the core mechanics of the game (an over reliance on jiggle peaking) and is not specific to the rifles. See the section below on Core Game Mechanics.
- The Famas, Galil, AUG, and SG 553 could benefit from the new accuracy mechanics currently in place for the AK and M4s.
- Crouching provides varying benefits depending on the rifle used. Read this for more information.
- The Famas, Galil, and unsilenced M4A1-S are oddly significantly more accurate when moving compared to the other rifles.
How to Fix the Rifles
- A similar accuracy decay system that is present on the AK and M4 is now applied to all rifles. In short, tapping and bursting is more reliable with spraying being a bit worse. The Galil was tweaked to only receive increased tapping and bursting accuracy as it was already extremely inaccurate when spraying and doesn't see as much usage compared to the CT side Famas.
- Minor design flaws have been tweaked such as the Galil, Famas, and unsilenced M4A1-S being more much accurate when moving compared to the other rifles. Crouching now provides a more predictable benefit (same % increase in accuracy and decay speed for all rifles when crouched)
Should First Shot Accuracy Be Increased?This has always been a controversial topic in the community. RNG in a skill based game such as Counter-Strike can be off putting as players can interpret it as the game not allowing their true potential to shine, that they are being impeded by the randomness present in the game and if it said randomness had not been present their performance might have not been hampered.
The standpoint I've seen the devs make is that a $2700 gun shouldn't be able to reliably kill a player with a $4750 sniper rifle consistently across the map. Yet a $300 pistol can outperform a $3100 rifle at close range. The reasons rifles aren't just perfectly accurate is that it's part of the game's strategy to close the gap between you and your opponent be it with smokes and flashes or with some clever maneuvering from your entire team. By making every rifle perfectly accurate a lot of the strategy of the game is removed in favor of raw aiming skill.
First shot accuracy for v1.3 of this mod has some very minor tweaks and it's mostly on a per weapon basis. Basically, the base inaccuracy of all guns is consistent of two parts: Inaccuracy and Spread.
"Spread" 0.60 "InaccuracyCrouch" 4.81 "InaccuracyStand" 6.41To get the full base inaccuracy add Spread to the Inaccuracy value that is being used. Spread has a variety of uses over inaccuracy (determining the size of the shotgun cone, it doesn't have to decay the difference between Spread and SpreadAlt) but for the most part there are just trace amounts present on every gun. In the transition from Counter-Strike Source to CSGO InaccuracyStand and Crouch were reduced by about 30% to fit the smaller hitboxes of CSGO though Spread never saw such an adjustment. This means the the % decrease in inaccuracy can vary. While it seems a bit late to point this out, it's still something that pushed guns with either high amounts of Spread or low amount of Inaccuracy from receiving the proper benefit of the change (notably pistols and LMGs due to their high Spread value).
For V1.3 I have tweaked Spread for most guns to be about 30% less.
"Spread" 0.42 "InaccuracyCrouch" 4.81 "InaccuracyStand" 6.41It's incredibly minor but for the players who want to see better first shot accuracy it's a little treat while also keeping the core gameplay of CSGO intact.
LMGs are fun rewards for being able to amass so much money and while they have no real purpose in the competitive meta that's just fine! If they were overly affordable or powerful it would go against the reason players love them. They are huge and ridicolous but are meant as a fun way to show off how much money you have while not putting the opposing team in a frustrating situation.
What's Wrong With the LMGs?
- While their run and gun accuracy is very poor, it seems odd that its on par with some of the automatic rifles. Paired with their extremely high fire rate, even bad run and gun accuracy can result in some kills.
- It could benefit from the new accuracy mechanics Valve implemented for the AK and M4. Tapping and bursting take an extremely long time to become accurate once again.
- The M249 perhaps the least used gun in the game. The Negev outshines it in nearly every way.
Fixing the LMGs
- Run and gun accuracy has been reduced to fit their heavy and ridicolous nature.
- Tapping and bursting are now more accurate.
- The M249 has been completely revamped with a new recoil pattern and slightly higher damage and accuracy to give it some benefits over the Negev.
Much like the automatic rifles, sniper rifles (mostly the AWP) play one of the most important roles in the game. The AWP's design has been subject to a lot of criticism mostly due to its many nerfs over its previous iteration.
What's Wrong With the Snipers?
- Because the rate at which jumping accuracy decays is also tied to the rate at which scoping improves accuracy, the rate must remain quick, though this impacts jumping accuracy making it much more accurate than intended for the AWP and Scout. The SSG08 being able to remain so accurate while airborne has been a major compliant in the pro scene for a while now. September 29, 2015 & July 4, 2016
- The AWP's low scoped mobility feels almost like walking through molasses and limits many of its movement options.
Fixing the Snipers
- Thanks to the new accuracy mechanics Valve implement, I can actually set the airborne decay rate to no longer be the crouching rate *4. This means tweaking jumping accuracy won't have an impact on other aspects of the gun. I won't go into my explanation of how I did it here as this is getting long enough. Basically, the AWP and Scout are significantly more inaccurate after jumping.
- Because the Scout can no longer reliably hit jumping headshots, it's base accuracy when scoped and damage to armor opponents has been increased to make it more reliable in normal engagements. Its price is now $2000 to fit its more reliable accuracy.
- The G3SG1 and SCAR-20 were nearly identical, the only differences being the G3SG1 had a longer reload time and almost unnoticeably lower recoil. I've given the G3SG1 some new stats to differentiate it from the SCAR-20. (Slower fire rate, but is more accurate and is priced at $4500) Both autosnipers put the new accuracy system in place to encourage tapping and 2 round bursts over spamming which is now much less accurate. This should hopefully counter issues players had with the autosnipers being too spammy and easy to use but should also let skillful players use them reliably.
- Lastly, the AWP...This deserves its own section.
Does the AWP Need Any Changes?This is one of the more controversial topics when talking about CSGO's balance. Even though the AWP is one of the most powerful options in the game players often like to point back to previous iterations of Counter-Strike and state how much better the AWP was and how it didn't negatively effect the balance of the game.
Why Did Valve Nerf Movement Speed When Scoped?In Counter-Strike 1.6 and early CSGO, the AWP's scoped movement speed was 150 units/second. Currently it is 100 units/second in CSGO which significantly decreases its movement options. Why was this change made though? In 1.6 the scoped speed may have been much higher than CSGO, but the mechanics behind inaccuracy when moving were also completely different. Unless a player was under 10 unit/second they could no fire their AWP accurately (though for rifles and other guns this is not true, players only had to stay under 140 units/second to stay accurate though recoil kicked harder when moving as well). This means while the AWP had much greater mobility, movement had to be deliberate. In CSGO, to fire accurately players must be under 34% of their max speed. For the pre-nerf AWP this was 51 units/second and for the current version 34 units/second. This gives players a lot more leeway than in 1.6, meaning they often don't have to come to a complete stop to fire accurately.
The nerf to movement speed was in many ways necessary as it kept players from quickly peaking around a corner, dealing an instant kill to their opponent and ducking quickly back into cover. The movement speed however still feels sluggish. This might not have been the best solution to this problem, but it's the best that Valve could do without drastically changing how inaccuracy when moving worked. (And as well I can't change this either as this is hard coded.)
Why Isn't Scoping Accuracy Instant like in 1.6?This is one of those questions I have a hard time articulating an answer for. It could be tied into movement as well. Perhaps because pistols are easier to fall back on in CSGO than 1.6 the AWP needed another downside. I don't always have all the answers. Perhaps it's just a general nerf because they believed the AWP needed it, yet its effect wasn't major.
Why Is the Kill Award $100 in CSGO?This is just a general nerf to the gun that doesn't affect its mechanics.
So What Should Actually Change About the AWP?With all the changes to pistols (harder to fall back on pistols that no longer one hit kill) and slight changes to rifles, I feel like the AWP is going to be a bit negatively effected by these changes. I've made some slight adjustments to it to hopefully counteract the changes.
- The kill award is now $300.
- Fully scoped accuracy has been improved. (Oddly the snipers never received the accuracy improvement from Source to CSGO like most weapons.)
This section is for any issues the game has on a large scale that isn't specific to a single or couple of weapon types.
What Core Mechanics Need Adjustments?
There is no accuracy penalty for being airborne if the player never jumped.(Fixed after this post)
- Jiggle peaking is too effective.
- Grenades can have their damage completely negated if hung up on a small prop or stair.
- Headshots jerk the player's head hitbox back making follow up shots at even close range easy to miss.
Why Can't You Fix These As Well?I'm working with limited tools when making this mod. I can't make any changes to the actual code of the game. I can only use what's currently available to me. Valve holds all the tools to fixing these issues.
For instance, jiggle peaking could be made less effective in the % speed InaccuracyMove applies is decreased forcing players to be more deliberate with their movement, though this would of course require playtesting.
Core Mechanics I Have Tweaked
While jumping accuracy still doesn't apply when falling without jumping, the jumping penalty has been significantly increased for most guns. While in vanilla CSGO, increasing it this much would lead to the inaccuracy hanging around a bit too long after a jump, because I'm using the new accuracy mechanics put in place for the AK and M4, it decays accuracy quicker, meaning the jumping inaccuracy penalty can be increased very high.(Jumping accuracy was overhauled after this post. My mod modifies the values to increase jumping inaccuracy for most guns)
- Tagging has been increased for all guns.
In ClosingCSGO is a great game, but it can always be better. This is a passion project for me, and it would be an absolute dream if I could share these ideas with the dev team. Working for Valve as Icefrog does for Dota 2 is my dream job, though even if that never happens this wouldn't be a waste of time as I've enjoyed every bit of it. If you agree with these changes, be sure to contact Valve direct them to this post.
Black Cape”Not all acts of good are just. Not all acts of bad are evil.”
LoreWithin the camps of Highseat, the legendary thief White Cape hid to evade capture for his crimes. While he truly believed himself to be safe, all the years spent as a rogue finally wore him down enough for him to decide to retire for good. And thus, he would spend his days recounting stories of his most daring escapades for the younger rebels who lent their ear. Grand tales of a blank cloaked individual manoeuvring his way into the vaults of high nobles and even robbing their purses in the light of day. Though many of the listeners enjoyed these accounts, few were truly influenced as much as the one who would one day be known as Black Cape.
Among the rebels, he had no real name nor real purpose. It was only once White Cape settled in that he finally found a calling. Inspired by his idol, he swore to be a thief as legendary as him one day. However, before he could ask him to teach him in his ways, the Bounty Hunter struck. Invading Highseat which was supposed to have a great security force, smoke and shadows came and left as White Cape was whisked away. News then came that he was brought in to the court of justice to pay for his crimes. As their rescue plans went underway, more news arrived: They would set a bail equal to the gold and goods that he stole, to be paid within a year. Deciding the path of a burglar would be easier than trying to infiltrate the royal courts, his new idea was to scrounge up enough wealth.
But where would a large pile of riches be sitting around conveniently to be pilfered within 12 months? The answer lied on the slopes of Mount Pyrotheos, the treasured prize of the Vizier of Greed: The Magnetic Ziggurat. Building up his skills in thievery and tailoring his gear to navigate the dangers of the dead volcano, the soon to-be legendary thief Black Cape was born.
20 + 2.2 24 + 3.4 16 + 1.6
|Base Damage||28 - 36|
A good raider never leaves behind their multipurpose best friend.
Attach himself to a unit or building for up to 6 seconds. After 2 seconds, he can reactivate this to dash to it.
If the unit is an enemy, it will be revealed while attached and both instances attack with critical strikes.
The attachment breaks if they move too far from each other.
- Cannot target spell immune enemies but can target spell immune allies.
- Can be dispelled on enemies but not on allies.
- Provides shared vision over the enemy until the attachment ends or the dash finishes.
- If the building is an ally, both instances will not attack it.
- If the building is an enemy, both instances will attack it though without the critical strike.
The signature of White Cape, expert use of cowls can be efficient in combat.
Flourish his cape to slow nearby enemies for 8 seconds.
He steals half the reduced amount for the same duration.
- Disjoints incoming projectiles upon cast.
- Debuff and buff are granted upon cast, it is not an aura.
- The slow on enemies can be dispelled but the speed on himself cannot.
- The speed stolen is dependent on the slow on all enemies hit.
- The amount gained from creeps is further halved.
Those who brave Mount Pyrotheos must be prepared to overcome toxic fumes, lava geysers and swarms of spiders.
Lower the damage he takes from attacks and spells by a flat amount.
Upon taking 400 damage, he gains Agility for 6 seconds.
- Reduction affects every instance of damage above 5 damage.
- Damage threshold only counts player damage before reductions.
- Bonus Agility stacks independently and does not refresh the duration.
While not exactly evil, Black Cape does find it empowering to wield the stolen weapons of his foes against them.
Reduce the attack damage of nearby enemies. If they remain near for 4 seconds, the reduction increases by 50%.
He steals half the reduced amount while they are affected.
- Affects total attack damage, including raw damage bonuses.
- Aura lingers for 0.5 seconds, retaining the current reduction if they re-enter during this time.
- The amount gained from creeps is further halved.
|800 Health||25||+120% Grappling Hook Critical Damage|
|+12 Nightweave Stats||20||75 Attack Speed|
|15% Lifesteal||15||-4s Black Shadow Cooldown|
|20 Move Speed||10||20 Damage|
DiscussionOverall, Black Cape is a decent carry with good durability and mobility. Kind of like Spectre, but whose power is built up over the course of the fight. Both passives support this idea, with Nightweave slowly increases his Agility as he takes damage and Cruel Schemes punishes those who stay near him in terms of both offense and defense. Fortunately, both actives help accomplish this. Grappling Hook provides mobility though only after a telegraphed delay. Targeting allies hurts his damage potential, but allows him to work together with them to better move around the battlefield. Targeting enemies gives him a comparable nuke that he otherwise lacks, but is more risky as enemies can decide where he flies to. While this spell is great for initiating, the critical damage will be higher if he stacks up his ultimate first, so he can decide between better mobility or better damage. Meanwhile, Black Shadow is great for allowing him to remain near those he wishes to dispatch. It is also a great escape tool, alongside the disjointing it provides.
In terms of themes, his kit is built off the premise of being a thief who wishes to navigate the dangers of Mount Pyrotheos. As a thief, half the design focuses on stealing stats. He steals movement speed similar to Grave Chill and damage similar to Static Link. Why doesn't he steal gold like Jinada? I personally think that specific mechanic feels more unique than simple stats, so that's my justification. Meanwhile, Nightweave is designed based on the contest prompt. Poison, fire and spiders stand in the way of any thief who tries to claim the treasure within the volcano. And what do all these aspects have in common? Small but multiple ticks of damage that add up. The flat damage reduction provided by this passive specifically hinders this type of incoming damage. It counters abilities like Poison Nova and Macropyre but not Laguna Blade, while countering attacks from Spiderlings and Skeletons but not Coup de Grace.