Windows 7 loader 2.2.2 by daz - Download and Install
Windows 7 ultimate activator free download - Activator, Windows 7. Related: windows 8.1 activator, windows 8 activator, windows 7 activator. Windows 10 Activator (32/64 bit) 2020 - Windows Activator Not only does it activate many versions and editions of Office and Windows but it is also guaranteed to be a free and permanent solution. Cydia Impactor is a tool that allows you to sideload third-party apps on your smart phone. Free download windows xp professional sp3 32 bit black. Windows 8 Activator is a tool to activate windows 8 OS. This device can activate all editions of Windows 8. It is specially developed for Windows 8 but, operates additionally quality for Windows In the following paragraphs, you are going to obtain a comprehensive guideline to activate your windows 8. Microsoft is the stunning operating system developing company that delivers the quality windows programs.
- Cydia [ Download Free for All iOS versions]
- Download Doulci V_12: Tool For ... - iOS 13 Cydia Download
- Windows 8 1 Enterprise X86 X64 October 2020 Activator Cydia
- Windows 7 Ultimate Validation Activator Cydia
- How to Download Cydia Impactor
- Jailbreak iOS 8.1 - iOS 8 using Pangu (How-To Tutorial)
Keygen torrent windows 8 1 activator cydia Download 2020
Now, back to the topic of our blog post: how to add Ryan Petrich repo to Cydia. We have mentioned them below as Paid Cydia Tweaks and Free Cydia Tweaks for the sake of your convention. This software is very beneficial for the users. DoulCi iOS 11.4.1 To iOS 12/12.0.1/12.0.2 Bypass iCloud. Top 8 Cool Gestures And Actions You Can Do With Activator Jailbreak Tweak. Cydia Eraser is a tool and It helps to revert iOS versions by removing all the changes which you made with Cydia.
Registration key apple ID Hacker Download Doulci ... - iOS 13 Cydia Download
It depend on the iOS jailbreak developers. Evasi0n 10.2 Real Update jailbreak iOS 10, 10.1, 10.2 https://ya-pilot.ru/download/?file=859. Activator For iOS 8.3 Released [Jailbreak Tweak]. For help with jailbreaking, see /r/jailbreak on reddit. Can't get in to undo the mess I've made! [Hack] ACTIVATOR IOS 10/11 - Free Jailbroken Cydia Cheats https://ya-pilot.ru/download/?file=863.
- Activator DoulCi Download For ... - iOS 13 Cydia Download
- Download iOS 8.2 DoulCi Bypass iOS 10.3 ...
- How To Add Ryan Petrich Repo To Cydia
- Cydia Installer and Cydia download free
- Official Bypass iCloud Activation Lock Permanent iOS 8.1.3
- Cracked softwares - Free Activator
- Download DoulCi 2020 for iPhone ... - Install Cydia iOS 14
- Insight 2020 Scaricare Attivatore 64 Bits
- IOS 8.1.3 Download DoulCi Bypass Activator to Every
- Can I get some help with a serious problem with Activator
- Doulci Activator V3 Patch Download
- Finally PanGu [10.3.1_Exe] iOS 10.3.1 jailbreak Release
- Apple Crack Cydia iOS 9.3, iOS 9.2.1 Jailbreak Download
- Windows 8 Trial Activator Cydia
|1||Cydia Download TaiG 1.1 for iOS 8.1.1 jailbreak||24%|
|2||KeyGun Crack Download iTools iOS 11.4 MAC & Windows 10, 7||64%|
|3||DoulCi Download activator iO||95%|
|4||Download Doulci Activator Unlock ... - iOS 13 Cydia Download||56%|
|5||Cydia download and cydia install iOS 8.1 with Pangu8||89%|
|6||How to download Cydia for free - Taig Jailbreak||68%|
|7||Key Crack iTools iOS 11.4 Download ... - iOS 13 Cydia Download||12%|
|8||Doulci Activator V_2.3 Bypass iCloud Activation ...||25%|
|9||New DoulCi Bypass iOS 8.1.3 to 8.2 ... - iOS 13 Cydia Download||41%|
|10||Windows 8 Trial Activator||35%|
Serial key 100% Working Downloaded Free DoulCi activator for ...
UpdateStar has been tested to meet all of the technical requirements to be compatible with Windows 10, 8.1. Newest doulCi version runs on iOS 8 versions and byass iOS 8 to version by fault fixes activator doulCi. Download DoulCi Activator_v2.0 [ windows ] Download DoulCi Activator_v2.0 [ Mac ] Bypass iCloud Activation For iOS 8.3. Windows 8.1 Pro/Enterprises Any Build Activator is Here. Download iFunbox iOS 9.4/ 9.4.1/ 9.4.2 Windows 10/ 8.1/8. Jailbroken iDevices can skip using Cydia Impactor and just install the IPA mod with AppSync & IPA Installer (or alternatives) from Cydia.
How to windows 8 1 activator rail Download 2020
[DIY Hack] AutoTouch with full license!! ! (iOS 7/8/9). We have already covered best Cydia sources and many new cydia users asked, how to add those repo on their Cydia. Windows Costs over $ but today you are getting it for FREE using this Windows Activator About Windows Activator: Windows Activator is very simple and easy to use, for more details on how to use our Windows Activator you can read the instructions below. Bitdefender 2020 And Lifetime Activator Cydia. Activator, Flipswitch And AppList Tweaks For iOS 8 / 8.1. To iOS 9 Bypss iCloud Activation Lock Download DoulCi Activator_v2.0 [ windows ] Download DoulCi Activator_v2.0 [ Mac ] DoulCi Activator download links are accessible currently.
Cracked [get] Download Windows 8.1 Product Key Finder Activator
Windows Activator Window and Windows 8 becomes the most excellent widely use and download all over the world, so people tend to search windows activator as you know Windows is the latest and updated version of Windows 8 have good Graphic. This file will download from the developer's website. Jailbreak is best reserved for advanced users who have compelling explanation to jailbreak their hardware, the Pangu8 jailbreak utility is easy to use, untethered jailbreak, and download Cydia iOS 8.1. How to windows 8.1 activator cydia.
[Meta] Frequently Asked Questions and Important Information - Check Here Before Posting
Latest jailbreak Release Posts:
Frequently Asked Questions
iOS 13 Jailbreak FAQ
iOS 12 Jailbreak FAQ
(iOS 12.1.1 beta 3 is no longer signed)
iOS 11 Jailbreak FAQ
- Electra for iOS 11-11.4.1 FAQ
- LiberiOS for iOS 11-11.1.2 FAQ
Apple closed activation of iOS 9 for iPhone 6S/6S Plus/SE and iPad Air 2If you are stuck on activation screen, you can only update/restore to a signed firmware to fix the issue.
Apple Card requires iOS 12.4 or later and there is no way to bypass it or to use it on a jailbroken device.
Can I jailbreak?Check here.
If I cannot jailbreak my iOS version (or want to be on a different iOS version), can I downgrade (or upgrade)?Generally you can only restore to an iOS firmware that is signed by Apple. To see which firmware versions are signed by Apple, you can see this page. However, there are some exceptions.
What iOS version should I be on so I can use the next jailbreak and when will it release?Nobody knows which iOS version(s) will be supported by the next jailbreak or when it will come out. It just depends on what exploits are found and which versions they support.
watchOS iOS version requirementNOTE: there is no way to bypass the iOS version requirement
NOTE: ECG on watchOS 5.1.2 requires iOS 12.1.1 or higher, there is no way to bypass it or any requirement.
NOTE: watchOS will be update only if your iOS is supported
Note: only Apple can downgrade watchOS
watchOS 6.2 Beta and later requires iOS 13.4 Beta or higher
watchOS 6.x requires iOS 13 or higher
watchOS 5.2 and later requires iOS 12.2 or higher
watchOS 5.x requires iOS 12 or higher
watchOS 4.3.x requires iOS 11.3.x or higher
watchOS 4.x requires iOS 11.x or higher
watchOS 3.3.x requires iOS 10.3.x or higher
watchOS 3.x requires iOS 10.x or higher
watchOS 2.x requires iOS 9 or higher
watchOS 1.x requires iOS 8.2.x or higher
Resign jailbreak Apps
From Windows/Mac/Linux use Cydia Impactor.
From your device you can use Ext3nder Installer on https://julioverne.github.io/ (64bit devices only).
From your device you can use ReProvision on http://repo.incendo.ws/ (64bit/32bit devices).
iTunes (or Finder on macOS 10.15 Catalina) Method
- First of all, connect your device to your computer, open iTunes (or Finder on macOS 10.15 Catalina), click on the device and backup your data. This will allow you to restore your data back onto your device if you choose to do so. (be sure iTunes is updated)
- In iTunes (or in Finder on macOS 10.15 Catalina), click on "Restore iPhone" (this will depend on your device – it could be iPad, iPhone or iPod). This will ask you if you want to restore and update to the latest iOS. Once complete, your device will be restore to the latest iOS.
- At this point you'll get an option, either setup as new which won't put any of your data back onto your device, or restore backup which will put your data back onto your device.
Cydia EraserIf you have a device running iOS 8.1 - 10.3.3, you could use Cydia Eraser. Cydia Eraser will wipe the device to factory settings and remove the jailbreak on the device but keeping it on the same iOS version so you can jailbreak again. Note: some people report that if you have changed a font with BytaFont, it can cause Cydia Eraser to fail and ruin the jailbreak unless you revert the font to stock first.
OSRestoreXIf you are running iOS 10, you can use OSRestoreX. The instructions are listed on that link.
DemeridianIf you are running iOS 10 Meridian jailbreak, you can use Demeridian. The instructions are listed on that link.
DelectraYou can use Delectra on all iOS 11.The instructions are listed here.
SemiRestore 11 Lite for Electra iOS 11-11.1.2You can use SemiRestore 11 Lite on iOS 11-11.1.2.The instructions are listed here.
SemiRestore11 / Rollectra for Electra iOS 11.3 - 11.4,1You can use SemiRestore11 / Rollectra for iOS 11.3 - 11.4.1 to unjailbreak and go back to stock iOS. This tool is iOS 11.3 - 11.4.1 and you can find the deb on https://cydia.hbang.ws/ and the .ipa here https://github.com/pwn20wndstuff/Rollectra11/blob/masteRollectra-1.1.ipa .
“restore rootFS” option in unc0ver for iOS 11-13.3It will delete all jailbreak data, not user data. You can follow this.
snappy for iOS 11 on http://repo.bingner.com/It will remove Electra and unc0ver, you can foolow this guide.
rec0vering a unc0ver removal tool for iOS 11 to 11.4.1You can find it here and you can follow this guide.
Succession on BigBoss/ Dynastic for iOS 11-13.3.1Restore without updating via rootfilesystem DMG
“restore rootFS” option in Chimera for iOS 12-12.4/tvOS 12-12.4It will delete all jailbreak data, not user data.
“restore rootFS” option in Checkra1n for iOS 12.3-13.x.xIt will delete all jailbreak data, not user data.
When is Apple going to stop signing iOS x.x.x?No one knows for sure. Historically, Apple stops signing older versions of iOS about a few weeks after the latest version is released. However, there are always situations where Apple stops signing a version of iOS way sooner or way later than expected.
How do I update/downgrade to an iOS that is still signed by Apple?
- Download the IPSW here.
- Connect your device to your computer, open iTunes, click on the device and backup your data. This will allow you to restore your data back onto your device if you choose to do so (you won't be able to restore a backup from your current iOS if you are using this method to downgrade).
- In iTunes, while holding alt/option on macOS, or Shift on Windows, click "Restore Device". Select the downloaded IPSW.
- Once done, you'll get an option to either setup as new – which won't restore any of your data back onto your device – or, restore, which will restore your data back onto your device.
What is an SHSH blob?You can read this article or this page to find out.
How do I save SHSH2 blobs so that I can potentially downgrade/upgrade to an unsigned iOS version at a later date?There is a tutorial on how to do this here.
Saving Blobs on A12/A12X devices Follow this or this .
You cannot save SHSH2 blobs for iOS versions that are no longer signed.
Note: SHSH 2 blobs are device specific.
More informationFor more information, please see here.
App Store Related
An app requires a newer iOS versionThis usually won't work no matter what you try, since the app probably requires APIs only available in the newer iOS version. Sometimes you'll see a suggestion to edit SystemVersion.plist to fake the newer version, which is generally a very bad idea – a lot of things depend on that version number being correct. For example, changing this version number will cause the Corona and Rocky Racoon untether packages in Cydia (for 5.0.1 and 5.1.1) to automatically queue up for uninstallation, since they know they're not supposed to be installed on 6.x (or whatever version you're faking). Another example is that if you fake iOS 6 while being on iOS 5, the App Store will start getting pages formatted for the iOS 6 version of the app, which won't work with the iOS 5 app. It's hard to fix problems caused by SystemVersion.plist being wrong.
Bypassing Jailbreak DetectionThe free tweak xCon can help you work around this limitation in many apps. Check out the xCon status chart on TheiPhoneWiki for more details. If xCon does not work for you, check out tsProtector P which may help. Flex 2 is also a good app that can do this if a patch has been made for it. There is also Liberty Lite, NoSub and NoSubstitute (Electra), UnSub on on https://repo.nepeta.me/ (works for A12 devices ). Right now there is no way to bypass jailbreak detection in Fortnite. For Mario Kart on A7-A11 devices check here, for A12 here.
An app requires to be updated for iOS 11/12That means that the App is a 32bit App and there is no way to run it on iOS 11 and later.
Specific Apps and Tweaks
When will a tweak be updated?Only the developer can answer this (unless they have already stated publicly any information). You can contact the developer of the specific package by going into that package in Cydia, tapping "Author" and then tapping "Author" on that page. You can also check to see if they have Twitter and if they posted anything about an update. Here is a list of some developers on Twitter.
UpscaleOriginal source (bd452) is down. Install Re:Scale from http://festival.ml/repo repo.
I deleted a default repo. How do I get it back?You can get it back by clicking on the "More Sources" section on the Cydia tab and adding it back from there.
Stuck on the Apple logo? Bootloop?This is called a bootloop, it means that the device can no longer complete the booting process and thus reboots itself. Whether it's stuck on the Apple logo or the logo keeps flashing every 7-10 seconds (meaning that it repeatedly attempts to reboot but fails every time).
What would cause a bootloop? the answer is not the same for every device, for example, it could be a faulty/outdated/really broken tweak, corrupted system files, hardware issue and etc.
How to fix a bootloop? there's not much you can do, so you can try one of these two options:
- Try Reiboot which has an option to force exit recovery mode (not guaranteed to work but worth the try).
- Restore to the latest firmware with iTunes (after putting the device in DFU mode, connect it to iTunes and click on "Restore Device"). Note: your data will be lost when using this option.
How to fix Apple Music not working after an iOS downgradeCheck here.
How can I find out what iOS version a device will come with by serial number?You can follow this guide.
You can check the iOS version with https://fecaleagle.github.io
Note: this does not work on every device and may not be 100% accurate. However, it's the best known method right now. There is no tool for watchOS
Pangu/PP app crashes when trying to openFollow this.
What is "bird"? Can I disable it?"bird" is a process related to iCloud Drive. It's one of the system daemons responsible for the backing of Documents in iCloud. You can disable it if so you wish, but it is not recommended if you use iCloud on your device.
Use the "Solved" link flairIf you've received an appropriate answer to a question you have posted, commenting "!solved" will flair your posts as "Solved".
Showing the sidebar on mobile
Alien BlueTap the share icon on the bottom toolbox and then tap on "Show Sidebar".
[Tutorial] Updating iPhone 5s from iOS 7.0–9.1 to iOS 10.3.3 OTA
Updating iPhone 5s from iOS 7.0–9.1 to iOS 10.3.3 OTASee also:
- Updating iPhone 5s from iOS 9.2.1–9.3.3 to iOS 10.3.3 OTA
- Updating iPhone 5s from iOS 10.0–10.2 to iOS 10.3.3 OTA
Some members of /jailbreak mentioned it's possible to update iPhone 5s to iOS 10.3.3 OTA by modifying SystemVersion.plist to contain iOS 7.0.2 data and erasing the device with Cydia Eraser so device will retrieve iOS 10.3.3 OTA update itself afterwards. However it turned out the latest Cydia Eraser 0.9.43 restores original SystemVersion.plist file and that method won't work.
There's a way to update OTA (over-the-air) to iOS 10.3.3 any iPhone 5s running iOS 7, 8, 9 version that supports only untethered jailbreak (iOS 7.0.1, 7.0.2, 7.0.3, 7.0.5, 7.0.6, 7.1, 7.1.1, 7.1.2, 8.0, 8.0.2, 8.1, 8.1.2, 8.1.3, 8.2, 8.3, 8.4, 8.4.1, 9.0, 9.0.2, 9.1) even if you don't have SHSH2 blobs for iOS 10.3.3. I've successfully tested this on 5s running iOS 8.1 and 8.3. You'll require a virtual machine (freeware VMware Workstation Player for PC or VirtualBox for macOS) or PC with Windows (to get direct ISO link of Windows 10 use Developer Mode of your browser on this page and set your browser developer screen resolution to mobile device, i.e. Google Chrome > F12 > iPhone 5). SHSH2 blobs of iOS 10.3.3 are not required so you can update without SHSH2 blobs. I can confirm iOS 10.3.3 is snappier than iOS 8.1 on 5s, doubleH3lix jailbreak for iOS 10.3.3 is stable (but semi-untethered). It seems 5s performs poorly in iOS 11 so updating to 10.3.3 is generally a good idea.
You should first jailbreak your iPhone 5s that is running legacy iOS 7.1 and newer. Be sure to remove any current version of iTunes and install older iTunes 12.2 (except for evasi0n7 by spockers since it requires iTunes 12.4.3) for better tool compatibility. Disable Find My iPhone, Passcode Lock, log out from iCloud and App Store, enable Airplane Mode, set Screen Lock timeout to Never, make your 5s trust your computer and use the appropriate tool for jailbreaking:
- iOS 7.1–7.1.2 Pangu 220.127.116.11 [direct link], iTunes 12.2 64-bit
- iOS 8.0–8.1 Pangu8 18.104.22.168 [direct link], iTunes 12.2 64-bit
- iOS 8.1.2–8.4 PP Assistant 2.5.1 [direct link, guide], iTunes 12.2 64-bit
- iOS 8.4.1 yalu by FriedAppleTeam (requires compiling with Xcode, see 1/2/3), iTunes 12.2 64-bit
- iOS 9.0–9.1 Pangu9 22.214.171.124 [direct link], iTunes 12.2 64-bit
- iOS 8.0–8.1.2 TaiG 1.2.1 [direct link], iTunes 12.2 64-bit
- iOS 8.1.3–8.4 TaiG 2.4.5 [direct link] (VM-incompatible), iTunes 12.1.3 64-bit or iTunes 12.2 64-bit
Note As pointed by wb0815 here, devices running iOS 7.0–7.0.6 should receive iOS 10.3.3 OTA without any extra steps. These devices are not compatible with Cydia Eraser and you should double-check if iOS 10.3.3 is available OTA using System Preferences before you'll try using trick described in this guide. In case you can't get 10.3.3 OTA in iOS 7.0–7.0.6, you can try to follow this guide and jailbreak using evasi0n7 1.0.7 by spockers (incompatible with OTA-updated iOS 7.0.X) or evasi0n7 1.0.2 by spockers (probably compatible with OTA-updated iOS 7.0.X), iTunes 12.4.3 64-bit, then you should use Semi-Restore instead of Cydia Eraser. This hasn't been tested and might not work at all. Please report your results!
Note This guide should also be suitable for updating iPad Air & iPad mini 2 (iPad4,1–iPad4,5 excluding iPad4,6; these are Apple A7 devices initially released with iOS 7.0.3 not 7.1) running iOS 7.0.3–9.1. I'm not providing working links for untethered jailbreak tools for iPads because tutorial will get too busy; likely tools above will do. Please double-check if iOS 10.3.3 OTA blobs are available for your iPad using command from this guide. iPad mini 2 was reported by BlackStab_IRQ (here) & CmdrPuffin (here) to be compatible with this guide. iPad Air was reported by poporopo00 to fail to bootloop after step 6 (might have been caused by corrupt SystemVersion.plist).
Upon successful jailbreak of your legacy iOS, follow these steps:
- Download and install iFunbox or similar PC program
- Run Cydia, find and install Cydia Eraser, Apple File Conduit 2
- Connect iPhone 5s to computer, launch iFunbox, find /System/Library/CoreServices/SystemVersion.plist and copy it to computer; you can also backup legacy iOS blobs – /System/Library/Caches/apticket.der
- Download untouched SystemVersion.plist of iOS 7.0.2 for iPhone 5s (it's not recommended to manually edit your SystemVersion.plist copy with Notepad by setting ProductBuildVersion to 11A501, ProductVersion to 7.0.2 because you can mess up file format and cause bootloop). Important! In case you're utilizing this guide for updating iPad Air or mini 2, be sure to download and use untouched SystemVersion.plist of iOS 7.0.3 for iPad Aimini 2 (or edit your SystemVersion.plist with 11B511 & 7.0.3 values)
- Enable Wi-Fi on your iPhone 5s, do not disconnect it from iFunbox
- Here comes the tricky part. Cydia Eraser executes iOS restore in two stages: firstly it compares current state of every file/folder and looks what's been modified while system was jailbroken, secondly it downloads and places in user folder unmodified files/folders from Apple servers, thirdly it replaces modified files/folders with originals. The trick is to let Cydia Eraser complete scanning of your device and to manually replace SystemVersion.plist while Cydia Eraser hasn't finished it's job. You can have a look at how Cydia Eraser works. You should replace SystemVersion.plist with the modified one when the second status bar completes ~80% (first status indicator is labeled "downloading bill of materials", you should pass it through). It's recommended that you first open /System/Library/CoreServices/ in iFunbox and try to copy and paste edited SystemVersion.plist in this folder so the "Replace or Skip Files" dialog would appear but you should click "Replace" only when second bar reaches ~80%. Note vidumec reported here that in case Cydia Eraser restores replaced PLIST you should retry steps and keep overwriting PLIST manually as long as iPhone 5s is connected and reachable from PC (and once disk space warning appears in iOS).
- Once iPhone 5s reboots, you'll have to re-activate it with SIM card and Wi-Fi. At this point your device may act unstable and blank screen with Apple logo and loading bar may appear unpredictably. If you succeeded in changing iOS version, all icons on the Home Screen will be broken, blank loading screen may appear unpredictably. At this point you should open System Preferences and confirm your iOS version is 7.0.2.
- In case Software Update dialog won't appear by itself use System Preferences > General > Software Update to get iOS 10.3.3 OTA update. If you failed, Cydia Eraser will simply bring your device to unjailbroken state and you can try again.
- Jailbreak your current legacy iOS if it's 7.1 and later, for 7.0–7.0.6 check for Software Update in System Preferences
- Install Cydia Eraser and Apple File Conduit 2 from Cydia
- Copy /System/Library/CoreServices/SystemVersion.plist to PC using iFunbox
- Get untouched SystemVersion.plist of iOS 7.0.2 for iPhone 5s or untouched SystemVersion.plist of iOS 7.0.3 for iPad Aimini 2
- Enable 5s Wi-Fi, keep 5s connected to PC and /System/Library/CoreServices/ folder open in iFunbox
- Start copying downloaded SystemVersion.plist from PC to /System/Library/CoreServices/ but don't confirm replacing original yet
- Run Cydia Eraser and confirm replacing of SystemVersion.plist when second loading bar of Cydia Eraser passes ~80%. Note In case Cydia Eraser restores replaced PLIST you should retry steps and keep overwriting SystemVersion.plist manually as long as device is connected and reachable from PC
- Check for Software Update once 5s reboots
P.S. If you have previously deleted system language files using iCleaner you're in trouble since Cydia Eraser will crash or will require ~7 days to download missing data (no matter how fast your Ethernet is). You'll have to restore system localization files manually or use your backup created with iCleaner earlier if you have one. You can refer to archive contents or iPhone 5s iOS 8.1 Localization Files List.zip to see what you'll have to copy from IPSW to your iPhone 5s so Cydia Eraser could succeed. Unfortunately extracting IPSW-DMG data using iDecryptIt in Widows will provide important STRINGS & PLIST files of zero file size. So it's recommended using iDecryptIt to decrypt RootFS DMG of iOS 7.1–9.1 and then using a macOS virtual machine or HFSExplorer to view DMG contents & extract required localization files