Orcs Must Die! Game Review - Common Sense Media
If this happens to me, then you know that it isn't me. I write this journal to warn everyone here. Robot Entertainment developed as the follow-up to the original Orcs Must Die. This means dungeons must be policed and the dingleman or Dungeon Constable is the policeman. Figure 1-1 shows a screenshot of the registers on a Windows XP machine using the debug -r command (the -u command provides a disassembly).
Serial number orcs Must Die! Achievements
Stadia exclusive to actually feel like it was made for the platform. Freshly purchased from the human slave farms, J3N is on an exciting journey to meet her new owner/husband, a lonely farmer on an isolated frontier. Orc Must Die Unchained Download Map Ps4, Download Brother Printer Driver Mfc-j485dw, Monster Hunter World Demo Download Ps4, Neat Scanner Download Windows 10. Orcs Must Die!
Download Warcraft: Orcs and Humans strategy for DOS (1994
You want to funnel the enemy into a 1 square zone. Orc 3rd or 4th turn: Savage Orc Boyz charge Skeletons and Dire Wolves. Instead of dying as soon as it has taken 256 damage, the dragon may die as early as 152, or as late as 361. Unchained comes to PC on April 19th for free off of Steam, as mentioned.
Frustration with hobgoblin healer pathing (or lack there
If you are a werewolf or are infected with the disease, you cannot contract vampirism. Poof vs the cursed kitty is a mix in between tower defense and platforming action, a game concentrated on hardcore gameplay tight controls and selections, motivated by games such as Mario Bros Arcade Game, Orc s Must Die and Super Crate Box. Orcs Must Die - Artifacts of Power. Nicelabel Express 6. Madlib Dudley Perkins Expressions Instrumentals Zip.
Commissar General Artyom
Orcs Must Die! - Xbox Games Store. Orc Gladiators: Revenge 1.48b https://ya-pilot.ru/download/?file=927. An orc scout is an expert in wilderness surveillance. By Maxwell McGee on October 13, 2020 at 6: 26PM PDT.
- Orcs Must Die! 3 for Stadia Reviews
- Buy Orcs Must Die! on Xbox Live
- Orcs Must Die! Review for Xbox 360 - Cheat Code Central
- Orcs Must Die 2: The Kotaku Review
- Is this game dead?: : Orcs Must Die! Unchained General
- Orc Reference Manual v2.1.1
- Orcs Must Die! Coming This Summer
- Orcs Must Die! Review
- Cheat Code Central: PC Video Game Cheats, Codes, Cheat
Orcs Must Die 2 Is Official, Brings Co-Op Mode and New Content
- Orcs Must Die 2 unlocks free co-op 'Classic mode' for
- Orcs Must Die! on Steam
- User scripts - Greasy Fork
- Giveaway of the Day - free licensed software daily
- The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth II
- Earn To Die - Unblocked Games 66 - Google Sites
[H] Good selection [W] Games
(PDF) Compiler-directed customization of ASIP cores https://ya-pilot.ru/download/?file=945. Enjoy an Endless Dungeon Clicker/Idle game full of Greek mythology and epic battles with RPG style. Just download and start playing it. We have provided direct link full setup of game. Battle with the AI or with friends in this cartoonish platform shooter - Supports up to 4 players at once - Utilize over 60 different firearms - 12 diverse maps to fight on - 4 unique game play modes: Last Man Standing, One Shot One Kill, Gun Game and Duck Defense - Campaign mode includes coop option - Customizable.
Orcs Must Die! Game of the Year Edition PC Full Version
Days 2 Die The Other Side. Big fucking list of games - Pastebin.com - #1 paste tool. Like a giant, he poured out his courage towards the orc who had a terrifying presence. For all policies of ordinary insurance, the valuation manual shall provide the commissioners standard mortality table for use in determining the minimum nonforfeiture standard that may be substituted for the commissioners 1980 standard ordinary mortality table, with or without ten-year select mortality factors, or for the commissioners 1980 extended term insurance table.
[H] PayPal(I Cover Fees)/Venmo/Keys/Giftcards, Games on Demand, Baldur's Gate 3, Black Ops Cold War, Cyberpunk 2077, Outer Worlds, Hades, Phasmophobia, 1000+Games [W] Godfall ($33), Nov Choice ($15), Fall VR ($21), Sept($15), AMD/Intel Promos, Squad, CodWWII, Spyro, Tropico 6, Most Leftover Games
SAFE TRADING GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ THIS EVEN IF WE HAVE TRADED BEFORE. STEAM KEYS ARE SAFER TO TRADE.I am taking extra precautions to ensure nobody's accounts or games are put into jeopardy. I have been doing this for a while now but I want to expand precautionary measures to make sure trading stays safe for everyone. I prefer receiving and providing steam keys. You must let me know what region you are in before we initiate the trade. Game trading is against Humble TOS so always be aware of that and trade with other users who you know are looking out for your interests as well.
DO NOT LINK YOUR STEAM PROFILE TO YOUR HUMBLE ACCOUNT
Also, as always, be wary of anyone impersonating me in pms or on Steam. I will generally not add you on Steam unless we come to agreement, so make sure you are only taking to my reddit username or my steam profile, which can be found here. Anyone else is a scammer
- I have a ton of games to trade, mostly from past bundles, but also many from retail purchases I made from the humble store, fanatical and other retailers. I also offer PayPal (US region but I can usually cover fees) , giftcards or I can purchase games on Steam or any other storefront, to gift directly to you on demand. Please note, I do not sell my games for paypal, unless specifically noted. You can find the list of games I have available here
- I have alot of trading rep you can find here as well on my steam profile here. Feel free to pm or add me to discuss anything, just comment first.
- I guarantee everything I trade. Everything has either been purchased directly by me, or sent to me as a gift link. If there is ever any issue, I will work with you to resolve it or get you a new game.
- I am mostly looking for steam keys from humble bundles and steam gifts, but I usually accept game keys from other places too, depending on where they are from and your reputation.
What are you looking to do?
Trade your games for my games.
Please go to my link above for a complete list of games I have on hand. Some desirable titles include A Plague Tale, Age of Wonders: Planetfall, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, , Battlefield 1, Battlefield V, Bloodstianed Ritual of the Night, Borderlands 3, Call of Cthulhu, CARRION, Children of Morta, CODE VEIN, Command and Conquer Remastered Collection, Cuphead, Dark Souls Remastered, Dark Souls II, Dark Souls III, Death Stranding, Destiny 2 Beyond Light Deluxe, Destroy All Humans, Devil May Cry 5, Disco Elysium, Disgaea 5 Complete, Dragon Quest Heroes II, Dragon Quest XI Echoes of an Elusive Age, Dying Light: The Following Enhanced Edition, Escape From Tarkov, F1 2020, Factorio, Fallout 76, Fall Guys, Final Fantasy XV, Grand Theft Auto V, Gears Tactics, Greedfall, Grounded, GTFO, Halo Masterchief Collection, Halo 2, Hitman 2 Gold, Jurassic World Evolution, Kenshi, Life is Strange 2 Complete, Maneater (Epic), Outer Wilds, Monster Hunter World, Monster Hunter World + Iceborne DLC, Mordhau, Monster Train, Mortal Kombat 11, Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath, Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord, Ni No Kuni, No No Kuni II, No Man's Sky, Outward, PC Building Sim, Persona 4 Golden, Phoenix Point, Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire, Planet Zoo, PLAYERUNKOWN'S BATTLEGROUNd (PUBG), Red Dead Redemption 2, Resident Evil 2 Remake, Resident Evil 3 Remake, Rimworld, Rimworld Royalty DLC, Risk of Rain 2, Satisfactory, Sea of Thieves, Secret of Mana, Sekiro: Shadow Die Twice, Scarp Mechanic, Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order, Stellaris: Federations, Streets of Rage 4, SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated, Subnautica, Sunset Overdrive, TemTem, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 Remastered, Division 2: Gold Edition, Elder Scrolls V: Skryim Special Edition, The Outer Worlds, The Surge 2, They Are Billions, Trials of Mana, Rainbox Six Siege, Vampyr, Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem, Wolfenstein II, World War Z, Wreckfest, WWE 2K20, Doom, Pyre, Prey, Tabletop Simulator, Wolfenstein II, PC Building Simulator, XCOM Chimera Squad, Deep Rock Galactic, Astroneer, Raft, Among Us, Rogue Legacy 2, Battletoads, Gunfire Reborn, Control Ultimate Edition, New World, Crusader Kings III, Marvel's Avengers, Hades, Serious Sam 4, Mafia Definitive, Star Wars: Squadrons, Cyberpunk 2077, Baldur's Gate 3, Phasmophobia, World of Warcraft Shadowlands, Ghostrunner.
Sell your games to me for PayPal, Gift Cards or Games on Demand.
PayPal Fees: I will cover paypal fees if the trade is above $15 in value. Between $10-15 I will split fees. Anything below, i cannot cover.
THESE ARE PRICES THAT I PAY FOR YOUR GAMES. I GENERALLY DO NOT SELL MY GAMES FOR PAYPAL, I ONLY OFFER GAME TRADES
Current / Recent Bundle Games
- AMD Promo - Borderlands 3 - $16.00
- AMD Promo - The Outer Worlds - $19.00
- AMD Promo - Horizon Zero Dawn - $25.00
- AMD Promo MHW + Iceborne + Resident Evil 3 - $36.00
- AMD Promo Assassin's Creed Valhalla - $25.00
- AMD Godfall - $33
- AMD World of Warcraft Shadowlands + Godfall - $40
- Intel Big Boss Battle Pack - $30
- Intel - Marvel's Avengers - $23
- AMD Far Cry 6 - $30
- Darksiders III - $3.50 (No RU, LATAM, CN, TR)
- Yakuza Kiwami 2 - $5.00
- Imperator: Rome - $2.00 (No RU,CN,KR)
- Crying Suns - $1.00 (No RU, LATAM, CN)
- Darksburg - $1.50
- Little Misfortune - $.25
- Smile for Me - $.25
- Darkwood - $.50
- TSIOQUE - $.25
- Rover Mechanicus Simulator - $.25
- Youropa - $.25
- Townsmen - $.25
- Entire Nov Choice - $15.00
- A-Tech Cybernetic - $.50
- Archangel Hellfire: - $.00
- Killing Floor Incursion - $.50
- Raw Data - $4.00
- I Expect You to Die - $3.50
- Creed: Rise to Glory - $2.00
- The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners - $6.00
- Zero Calibur VR - $4.50
- Entire Fall VR Bundle - $21.00
- Tropico 6 (No RU, LATAM, CN, SEA or Asia, Please label what region it is from) - $8.00
- Sunlea Seas - $1.00
- Sunless Skies - $1.00
- Autonauts - $.50
- Iron Danger - .25
- Shadows Awakening (No RU, LATAM, CN) - .25
- Fae Tactics (No RU/CIS, LATAM, CN) - .75
- Fantasy Blacksmith - .25
- The Suicide of Rachel Foster - .50
- Goat of Duty - .25
- The Uncertain: Last Quiet Day - .25
- Basement - .25
- Lightmatter - .25
- Entire October Choice - $13.50
- Pacify - $.25
- Distraint 2 - $.25
- The Letter - Horror Visual Novel - $.25
- DARQ - $2.25
- Blood: Fresh Supply - $.25
- DESOLATE - $2.50
- Detention - $.25
- The Blackout Club - $3.50
- DUSK - $4.50
- Layers of Fear 2 - $4.00
- Entire Thrills and Chills Bundle - $18.00
* Reaper Bundle 7 - $4.50
- Golf With You Friends (No RU / Africa / Middle East / Asia / South America) - $3.50 (DLC is improperly labeled as a second copy, you only get one, the dlc is only the dlc)
- Generation Zero - $3.00
- Forager (No RU, Asia) - $3.00
- Vampire: The Masquerade: Coteries of New York - $.50
- Fun With Ragdolls: The Game - $.25
- Lethal League: Blaze - $1.00
- Strange Brigade - $1.50
- Evoland - $.25
- Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair (No Africa / Middle East / Asia / South America / RU) - $1.00
- Catherine - $2.00
- The Shapeshifting Detective - $.25
- Occupation (No RU / China / LATAM / SEA) - $.25
- Stick Fight: The game - $1.00
- Divekick - $.50
- Nidhogg - $.50
- Absolver - $.50
- Overgrowth - $ .25
- RWBY: Grimm Eclipse - $2.00
- Smoke and Sacrifice - $.25
- Surgeon Simulator: Anniversary Edition - $1.00
- Talisman: Digital Edition + DLCs - $2.50
- Battle Zone: Gold Edition - $1.50
- Portal Knights - $1.75
- Stronghold 2: Steam Edition - $.50
- Dirt Rally 2 - $2.50
- Ogre - $1.00
- Portal Knights - Elves, Rogues and Rifts - $1.00
- Entire One Special Day Bundle - $12.00
- Killer Bundle 13 - $5
- Better Futures BTA - $5
- Fanatical Platinum Collection Build Your Own Bundle
- Youtuber's Life - $4
- Verdun - $3.50
- The Walking Dead Final Season - $3.50
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - $3.50
- Biped - $3.50
- Treasure Hunter Simulator - 1.00
- 911 Operator - .25
- We: The Revolution - 1.00
- Elite Dangerous - 2.50
- theHunteR: Call of the Wild - 5.00
- Radio Commander - .50
- PC Building Simulator - 4.00
- theHunter: Call of the Wild - Silver Ridge Peaks - 1.00
- Alien Rage - .25
- Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 + dlcs - 3.50
- Lords of the Fallen - Game of the Year Edition - 1.50
- Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts + DLCs - 9
- Torchlight - .25
- Throne of lies - .25
- Agent A - .25
- Road Redemption - .25
- Torchlight II - 1.00
- This War of Mine - .50
- Vanquish - 2.50
- Scribblenauts Unlimited - .25
- Beyond eyes - .25
- Dog Sled Saga - .25
- Bulb Boy - .25
- Shenmue I & II - 1.00
- Where the Water Tastes Like Wine - 2.50
- Death’s Gambit - .50
- Blair Witch - 5.00
- Vampyr - $4.00
- Hello Neighbor + Hide and Seek (hide and seek is a separate key) - $1.50
- Wargroove - $1.50
- Call of Cthulhu - $2.50
- Little Big Workshop - $.50
- Genesis Alpha One Deluxe - $.25
- Automachef - $.25
- Through the Darkest of Times - $.25
- American Fugitive - $.25
- The Coma 2 - $.25
- We Were Here Together - $3.00
- A Case of Distrust - $.25
- Entire August Choice - $13.50
- Age of Wonders Planetfall Deluxe (No SEA or South America) - 3.00
- Void Bastards (No SEA or South America) - 2.50
- Railway Empire (NA or EU ok but please let me know which) - 2.00
- Battlestar Galactic Deadlock - 1.00
- Yuppie Psycho - .50
- Beat Hazard 2 - .50
- Sigma Theory - .25
- Metal unit - .25
- Don’t Escape - .25
- Verlet Swing - .25
- Basingstoke - .25
- Earthlock - .25
- Vikings: Wolves of Midgar - .50
- Outbuddies DX - $1.50
- Everreach: Project Eden - $2.00
- Vambrace: Cold Soul - $2.50
- Silver Chains - $2.50
- Arma 3 - 7.00
- Arma 3 Apex - 3.00
- Dayz - 19.00
- Arma 3 Contact - 5.00
- Entire Bohemia Interactive Bundle - $35
- Gang Beasts - 6.00
- Double Fine 20th Anniversary Bundle - $12.00 (can ask what id offer with certain games excluded).
- Mosaic - 4.50
- Kingdom Two Crowns - 5.00
- Stellaris - 2.00
- Victoria Collection - 2.00
- Necropolis: Brutal Edition - 3.00
- Battletech Digital Deluxe Edition - 2.00
- Tyranny - 2.50
- Imperator: Rome - 5.50
- The Great Perhaps - 1.00
- Iratus: Lord of the Dead - 4.00
- Iron Danger - 3.50
- Kevin Follett’s The Pillars of the Earth - .50
- Warhammer 40k Kill Team - .25
- Warhammer 40k Dawn of War - .50
- Legacy of Dorn - .25
- Warhammer End Times Vermintide - .50
- Warhammer 40k Dawn of War II - .50
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada - 1.50
- Warhammer 40k: Deathwarth - Enhanced Edition - 1.00
- Warhammer 40k Space Marine Collection - 1.50
- Warhammer 40k Dawn of War III - 3.50
- Blood Bowl 2 - Legendary Edition - 3.50
- Batman: The Enemy Within - The Telltale Series - .50
- The Walking Dead Season 1 - .25
- The Walking Dead: 400 Days - .25
- Oxenfree - .25
- The Wolf Among Us - 1.50
- Batman - The Enemy Within Shadows Mode - .25
- The Walking Dead: Michonne - .25
- The Walking Dead: Season 2 - 1.00
- Heaven’s Vault - 1.50
- Batman - The Telltale Series - 3.00
- Batman - The Telltale Series Shadows Mode - .25
- The Walking Dead: The Final Season - 3.00
- The Walking Dead: A New Frontier - 2.50
- Baba is You - $2.00
- Hyper Light Drifter - 1.00
- The Jackbox Party Pack 4 - 3.50
- Spelunky - 1.00
- Football Manager 2020 - 9.00
- Kerbal Space Program - 1.00
- Titan Quest Anniversary - .50
- NBA 2k20 - 3.00
- FTL - .50
- Bioshock Remastered - .50
- Surviving Mars - .50
- Overgrowth - .50
- _observer - .50
- Company of Heroes 2 - .50
- Elite Dangerous - 2.50
- Grid Autsport - 1.00
- Overlord II - .25
- Operation Flashpoint - .25
- F1 2018 + dlc - 1.00
- Dirt Rally - .25
- Dirt 4 - 1.00
- F1 2019 - 2.00
- Dirt Rally 2 - 3.00
- Supraland - 1.00
- Grid Ultimate Edition - 2.00
- Hellblade - 3.00
- The Messenger - .50
- Barotrauma - 4.00
- Felix the Reaper - .25
- Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - .50
- Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones - .25
- Remnants of Naezith - .25
- Overload - .25
- The Stillness of the Wind - .25
- The King's Bird - .25
- Boundless - .25
- Get Even - .50
- .hack//G.U. Last Recode - 2.00
- Katamari Damacy Reroll - 3.00
- RAD - .50
- Tekken 7 - 5.00
- Tales of Berseria - 3.00
- The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man Of Medan - $10
- Hypnospace Outlaw - 5.00
- Starbound - 5.00
- Xcom 2 + dlcs - 3.00
- Jurassic World Evolution + dlc - 4.50
- Rise of Industry - 1.00
- Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War - 2.00
- The Swords of Ditto: Momo's Curse - .50
- Warsaw - .50
- Heave Ho - .25
- Mo:Astray - .50
- Neoverse - .50
- Horace - .25
- Chess Ultra - .25
- Timeshift - .50
- Velocity 2X - .25
- Gabriel Knight 3 - .25
- Police Quest Collection - .25
- Beast Within: A Gabriel Knight Mystery - .25
- Phantasamagoria 2: A Puzzle of Flesh - .25
- Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura - .25
- Caesar IV - 1.50
- Quest for Glory 1-5 - .50
- Shiftlings - .50
- King’s Quest - Season Pass - 1.50
- King’s Quest Collection - 2.00
- Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Father - .25
- Geometry Wars 3 - .50
- Space Quest Collection - .50
- Phantasmagoria - 1.50
- Caesar 3 - 1.50
- Entire Bundle - $13.50
- Forgotton Anne - 1.50
- Fear Effect Sena - .25
- Turing Test - .50
- Children of Zodiarcs - 1.00
- Boundless - .50
- Tokyo Dark - 1.50
- Battalion 1944 - 2.00
- Sid Meier's Pirates! - .25
- Carnival Games VR -$.25
- The Golf Club 2019 featuring PGA Tour - 2.00
- Bioshock: The Collection - 3.00
- NBA 2K Playgrounds 2 - 1.00
- NBA 2K20 - 3.00
- WWE 2K20 - 3.00
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown Complete Edition - 1.00
- Borderlands GOTY Enhanced - 3.00
- Borderlands: The Handsome Collection - 2.00
- DisplayFusion - 5.00
- Action! Gameplay Recording & Streaming - 3.00
- Dreamfall the Longest Journey - 2.00
- INSOMNIA: The Ark - 1.00
- Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf - Fall of Kanak - 1.00
- Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf - Saga of the Great Awakening - 2.00
- Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf - Sigurd Ironside - 2.00
- Hitman 2 - $4.00
- Gris - 2.50
- This Is The Police II - .50
- Opus Magnum - .25
- Molek-Syntez - .x
- Raiden V - x
- Driftland: The Magic Revival - x
- Turok 2: Seeds of Evil - .25
- Truberbrook - .25
- The Bard's Tale IV - .25
- Shoppe Keep 2 - x
- Capitalism II - x
- Train Valley 2 - .50
- Into the Breach - 2.00
- Undertale - 2.00
- Hollow Knight - 4.00
- Wizard of Legend - 1.00
- Totally Accurate Battle Simulator - 3.00
- The Witness - 2.50
- Superhot - 1.00
- Agents of Mayhem - .50
- Tilt Brush - 1.00
- Killing Floor 2 - 2.00
- Sniper Elite III - 1.00
- Jackbox Party Pack 2 - 4.50
- Stick Fight: The Game - 1.00
- My Friend Pedro - 2.50
- Planet Coaster - 4.00
- F1 2019 Anniversary Edition - 3.00
- Fell Seal: Aribter's Mark - .25
- Battle Chasers Nightwar - .25
- Exapunks - .25
- Turok - .25
- Death's Gambit - .25
- 198X - .25
- Niffelheim - .25
- AI War 2 - .25
- Etherborn - .25
- Frostpunk + DLC - 4.00
- Pathfinder Kingmaker - 4.00
- Okami HD - 2.00
- Shenzhen I/O - .25
- Book of Demons - .25
- Project Warlock - .25
- Night Call - .25
- Cryofall - .25
- Underhero - .25
- Eliza - .25
- The Hex - .25
- Warstone TD - .25
- Shadow of War - 2
- Graveyard Keeper - 2.00
- Two Point Hospital - 5.00
- Dirt Rally 2.0 - 4.00
- Street Fighter V - 2.00
- Bad North - .25
- Trailmakers - 1.00
- Unrailed - 2.50
- Whisper of a Machine - .25
- Them Fighting Herds - 2.00
- Mages of Mystralia - .25
- GRIP: Combat Racing - .25
- 9-1-1 Operator - .50
- Absolver - .50
- Alien Isolation - 2.00
- Ancestors Legacy - .50
- Arizona Sunshine - 5.00
- Assault Android Cactus - 1.00
- Assetto Corsa + packs - 3.00
- Battletech + DLCs - 2.00
- Bastion - .25
- Blasphemous - 5.00
- Bridge Constructor Portal - .50
- Budget Cuts - 8.00
- Call of Duty WWII - 15.00
- Cities Skylines - 1.00
- CLANNAD - 10.00
- Clatter - .50
- Clustertruck - .25
- Control (Epic) - 15.00
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy - 14.00
- Crawl - 1.00
- Cultist Simulator - 1.00
- Dead by Daylight - Of Flesh and Mud Chapter - 1.50
- Dead by Daylight - Spark of Madness - 2.00
- Dead by Daylight - Curtain Call - 1.50
- Dead Rising 4 - 2.50
- Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition - 2.50
- Dirt 4 - 2.00
- Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen - 2.50
- Duck Game - 1.00
- Dungeons 3 - .50
- Earth Defense Force 4.1 - 1.50
- Europa Universalis IV - .75
- Euro Truck Simulator 2 - 4.00
- Final Fantasy XIV Starter - 10.00 (if NA, 5 for EU)
- The Fisherman - Fishing Planet - 5.00
- Flipping Death - 2.00
- For the King - 1.00
- Genital Jousting - 2.00
- Gorn - 8.00
- Gremlins Inc - .50
- G-senjoi no Maou- The Devil on G-String Voiced Edition - 5.00
- Guns, Gore & Cannoli 2 - 1
- Hand of Fate 2 - 3.00
- Hellblade Sauna’s Sacrifice - 4.00
- Hello Neighbor - 2.00
- Iconoclasts - 3.00
- Invisible Inc - 2.00
- Jackbox Party Pack - 5.00
- Jackbox Party Pack 3 - 7.00
- Jackbox Party Pack 4 - 3.50
- Just Cause 3 - XXL Edition - 2.00
- Kentucky Route Zero - 3.00
- The King of Fighters XIV - 8.00
- Kingdom Come Deliverance - 5.00
- LEGO City Undercover - 2.00
- LEGO Worlds - 2.50
- The Lord of the Rings: Adventure Card Game - Definitive Edition - 3.00
- Mega Man 11 - 3
- Mega Man X Legacy Collection - 2.00
- Minion Masters (From Humble Monthly) - 5.00
- Moonlighter - 1.50
- Monster Prom - .50
- Moss - 7.00
- Mutant Year Zero - 3.50
- My Time at Portia - 4
- Northgard - 6
- Offworld Trading Company - .50
- Omensight - 3.00
- Pacify - 2.50
- Plague Inc - 4.00
- Prison Architect - 1.00
- Pro Cycling Manager 2019 - 3.50
- Project Cars - 1.00
- Project Cars 2 - 3.00
- Pyre - 6.00
- Raw Data - 6.00
- Reigns + Her Majesty - .50
- Red Faction Guerrilla Remarstered - .50
- Resident Evil HD Remaster - 3.00
- Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster - 1.50
- Resident Evil Revelations 2 Complete - 2.50
- Rising Storm 2 Vietnam - 1.00
- Risk of Rain 2 - 9.00
- Rock of Ages II - .50
- Scythe: Digital Edition - 4.00
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider - 6.00
- Shantae: Half Genie Hero - 4.50
- Shenmue 1 + II - 1.00
- Sid Meier's Civilization VI - 8.00 (if NA, 5.00 for other regions)
- Slay the Spire - 5.00
- SNK 40th Anniversary Collection - 1.00
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (or Collection) - 3.50
- Sonic Forces - 2.00
- Sonic Generations ( or Collection) - 2.00
- Sonic Lost World - 1.00
- Sonic Mania - 2.00
- SoulCalibur VI - 4.00
- Space Pirate Trainer - 3.00
- Speedrunners - 1.00
- Sprint Vector - 2.00
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy - 14.00
- Squad - 20.00
- Star Trek Bridge Crew - 2.00
- Stardew Valley - 7.00
- Steel Division: Normandy 44 - 8.00
- Stellaris - 3.00
- Street Fighter 30th Anniversary collection - 4.00
- Streets of Rogue - 5.00
- Superhot VR - 6.00
- Surviving Mars - 1.50
- Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet - 4.50
- Synthetik: Legion Rising - 2.00
- Tannenberg Eastern Front - .50
- Terraforming Mars - 1.00
- Toejam and Earl: Back in the Groove - 5.00
- Total War: Three Kingdoms - 16.50
- Tower Unite - 7.00
- Tricky Towers - .50
- Tyranny - 1.50
- Ultimate Chicken Horse - 2.50
- Vermintide II Collector’s - 3.50
- Warhammer 40,000 Mechanicus - 3.00
- Yakuza 0 - 4.00
- Yakuza Kiwami - 2.00
Past Bundle Games / Misc
- 3DMark - 4.00
- 60 Seconds! - 3.50
- 7 Days to Die - 6.50
- A Hat in Time - 10.00
- Absolute Drift - 1.00
- Abzu - 2.00
- Ace Combat: Assault Horizon - 4.00
- Alien Isolation - 3.00
- Alpha Protocol - 20.00
- Age of Empires II HD - 12.00
- Age of Empires III Complete - 15.00
- American Truck Sim - 1.00
- Antichamber - 3.00
- Aragami - 2.50
- Ark: Survival Evolved - 25.00
- Astebreed - .50
- Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition - 5.00
- Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition - 5.00
- Banished - 5.00
- The Banner Saga - 1.00
- The Banner Saga 2 - 2.00
- Batman - A Telltale Series - 5.00
- Beat Cop - 1.00
- Besiege - 2.00
- Bioshock Infinite - 2.00
- Bioshock Remastered - 2.50
- Black Mesa - 9.50
- Black Wake - 3.00
- Borderlands The Presquel - 1.00
- Borderlands 2 - 1.50
- Broforce - 2.50
- Call to Arms Full Game - 2.00
- Call to Arms Deluxe Edition Upgrade - 3.00
- Call of Duty Blacks Ops III Multiplayer Starter Pack - 4.00
- Call of Juarez Gunslinger - 2.00
- Cities Skylines + Afterdark - 3.00
- Cities Skylines Snowfall DLC - 2.50
- Clickteam Fusion 2.5 - 10.00
- Company of Heroes Complete (Original Game + DLCS) - 4.00
- Conan Exiles - 8
- Crashlands - 3.00
- Crysis 2 Maximum Edition (Steam) - 1.50
- Darkest Dungeon - 5.00
- Dark Souls Prepare to Die - 40.00
- Dark Souls II Scholar of the First Sin - 4.00
- Dark Souls III - 4.00 (8.00 with ashes dlc)
- Deadbolt - 2.50
- Dead by Daylight - 5.00
- Dead Island GOTY Definitive Edition - 1.00
- Dead Rising - 3.00
- Dead Rising 2 - 1.50
- Dead Rising 3 - 3.00
- Dead Space 2 (Steam) - 4.50
- Dead Space 3 (Origin) - 5.00
- Democracy 3 (Collector’s or Normal) - 5.00
- Deus Ex Human Revolution - 2.00
- Deus Ex Mankind Divided - 2.00
- Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition - 4.00
- DMC Devil May Cry - 2.00
- Don't Starve Together - 2.50
- Dreamfall Chapters - 5.00
- Duke Nukem 3D (Megaton Edition) - 35.00
- Dungeon Defenders - 4.00
- Dungeon Defenders Collection - 9.00
- The Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Edition - 7.00
- Empire: Total War Collection - 2.00
- Endless Legend - Classic Edition - 3.00
- Endless Space 2 - 9.00
- Escapists 2 - 2.50
- ESO Vanity Pet - 3.00
- Event - 2.50
- Everything - .50
- F1 2017 - 5.00
- Facerig - 2.00
- Facerig Pro - 5.00
- Flinthook - 4.00
- The Forest - 11.00
- Forts - 3.00
- Friday the 13th The Game - 3.00
- Full Mojo Rampage - 2.00
- Furi - 3.00
- Game of Thrones - A Telltale Game Series (Steam) - 7.00
- Garry's Mod - 4.00
- Gloria Victis - 2.00
- Goat Simulator: GOATY - 4.00
- Grand Theft Auto San Andrea - 2.50
- Grand Theft Auto Vice City - 2.00
- Grand Theft Auto IV - 9
- Grim Dawn - 5.00
- Guild Wars 2 Heroic Edition - 4.50
- Guild Wars Eye of the North DLC - 2.00
- Guild Wars Nightfall DLC - 1.50
- Hand of Fate - 1.00
- Hearts of Iron IV - 3.00
- Hitman Absolution - 2.50
- Hitman: Season 1 - 3.00
- Hotline Miami - 1.50
- Hotline Miami 2 - 2.00
- hover - .50
- Human Fall Flat - 1.00
- Human Resource Machine - 2.50
- Huniepop - 1.00
- Hurtworld - 5.00
- Hustle Cat - 1.00
- Immortal Redneck - .50
- Infinifactory - 3.00
- Inside - 3.00
- Jazzpunk - 3.50
- Keep Talkling and Nobody Explodes - 3.50
- Kingsway - 1.00
- The King of Fighters XIII Steam Edition - .25
- LA Noire + DLC - 3.00
- The Last Remnant - 4.00
- The Legend of Grimrock - 1.50
- The Legend of Grimrock 2 - 4.00
- Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky: 4.00
- Life is Strange Complete - 2.00
- LISA - 3.00
- Little Nightmares - .50
- The Long Dark - 5.00
- Lord of the Rings: The War in the North - 20.00
- Lords of the Fallen - 1.00
- Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime - 5.00
- Mad Max - 1.50
- Mafia II - 9.00
- Mafia II Director's Cut - 10.00
- Mafia III - 7.00
- The Magic Circle - 2.00
- Mark of the Ninja - 3.50
- Marvel’s Guardians of The Galaxy A Telltale Series - 7.00
- Mass Effect 2 ( Steam) - 2.50
- Max Payne 3 - 2.50
- Mega Man Legacy Collection - .25
- Metal Gear Solid: The Phantom Pain - 3.00
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor GOTY - 1.00
- Minecraft Story Mode: A Telltale Game Series - 7.00
- Minion Masters (Humble Monthly Gift Link Only) - 5.00
- Miscreated - 5.50
- Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight - 1.00
- Mordheim City of the Damned - 1.00
- Monaco: What’s Yours is Mine - 1.00
- Mother Russia Bleeds - 1.50
- Motorsport Manager - 4.00
- Mount & Blade Warband - 3.00
- Move or Die - 2.00
- NBA 2K16 - 18.50
- NBA 2K17 - 10 (5 for EU)
- Nuclear Throne - 2.50
- N++ (Nplusplus) - 2.00
- Octodad Dadliest Catch - 3.50
- Oddworld: New ‘N Tasty - 4.00
- One Piece Burning Blood - 3.50
- One PIece Pirate Warriors 3 - 2.50
- Orcs Must Die! 2 Complete Pack - 4.00
- Oriental Empires - 2.00
- Osiris New Dawn - 5.00
- Outlast 2 - 3.50
- Overcooked - 2.00
- Owlboy - 1.00
- Painter’s Guild - .50
- Paper’s Please - 3.50
- Passpartout: The Starving Artist - 2.00
- Payday 2 - 2.00
- Payday 2 Ultimate Edition - 7.00
- Phantom Brave PC - .50
- Pillars of Eternity - 1.50
- Pinstripe - .50
- Planetary Annihilation - 1.00
- Planetary Annihilation: Titans - 9
- Poly Bridge - 2.50
- Poker Night at the Inventory - 3.00
- Poker Night 2 - 5.00
- Project Highrise - 1.00
- Prototype 2 - 3.50
- Quantum Break - 5.00
- Resident Evil 4 - 2.00
- Resident Evil 5 Gold - 3.00
- Resident Evil 6 - 3.50
- Resident Evil Revelations - .50
- Rise of the Tomb Raider - 6.50
- Risen - 2.00
- Risen 2 - 2.00
- Risen 3 Complete - 2.00
- Risk of Rain - 2.50
- Rivals of Aether - 10.00
- Rocket League - 14.00
- RPG Maker XV Ace - 7.00 (8.00 for deluxe)
- RPG Maker XP - 2.00
- Ruiner - 1.50
- Rust - 22.00
- Sacred Franchise Pack - 2.00
- Sakura (Rest of Games) - .50 each
- Sakura Dungeons - 2.50
- Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter - 2.00
- Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter - 2.00
- Serious Sam 3 BFE - 2.50
- Shadow Tactics - 2.50
- Shantae and the Pirate’s Curse - 3.00
- Shantae: Risky’s Revenge - 2.00
- Sherlock Holmes The Devil's Daughter - 1.00
- Sied Meier’s Civiliation IV Complete - 1.50
- Sid Meier's Civilization V - 2.00 (More with DLCS)
- Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition - 1.50
- Slime Rancher - 5.50
- SOMA - 6.00
- Sniper Elite v2 - 1.00
- Sniper Elite 4 - 8.00
- Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 - 2.00
- Space Engineers - 5.00
- Spriter Pro - 8.00
- The Stanley Parable - 3.00
- Starbound - 6.00
- Star Trek - 10.00
- Star Wars Battlefront II - 2.00
- Star Wars: Empire at War Gold - 3.00
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed - 1.00
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II - 3.00
- Staxel - 3.00
- Strange Brigade - 7.00
- Street Fighter X Tekken - 3.50
- Stronghold Crusader 2 - .50
- Stronghold Legends: Steam Edition - 1.00
- Strafe: Millenium Edition - 1.50
- Styx: Shards of Darkness - 2.50
- Subnautica - 16.00
- Super Galaxy Squadron EX - 1.00
- Super Meat Boy - 1.00
- The Surge - 1.00
- Tabletop Simulator - 9.00
- Tales of Zestiria - 6.00
- The Talos Principle - 4.00
- Telltale Batman - 3.00
- Terraria - 4.00
- Ticket to Ride - 2.00
- Ticket to Ride Complete Bundle - 10.00
- Titan Quest + DLC - 3.50
- Titan Souls - 1.50
- Tokyo 42 - .50
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist (Uplay) - 3.00
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory (Uplay) - 2.00
- Tooth and Tail - 1.50
- Torchlight - 1.00
- Torchlight II - 2.50
- Torment Tides of Numenera - 3.50
- Total War Warhammer - 10.00
- Towerfall Ascension - 5.00
- Train Simulator 2017 - 1.50
- Tropico 5 - 1.00
- Underrail - 2.50
- VA-11 Hall-A Cyberpunk Bartender Action - 5.00
- Viscera Cleanup Detail - 3.00
- Wargame Red Dragon - 5.00
- Warhammer 40k Dawn of War II - 2.50
- Warhammer 40k Dawn of War III - 2.50
- Wasteland 2 ( Any Version) - 6.00
- We Were Here Too - 3.00
- Witch It - 3.00
- Worms WMD - 3.50
- WWE 2K16 - 3.50
- Xenonauts - 2.00
- Zombie Army Trilogy - 4.00
- Yooka-Laylee (NA and EU Only) - 1.00
100 merchants. Ready to use ideas for your shops, stores and boutiques.
1) This dwarf merchant is the heir of a long family of merchants, but most relics of their past have been stolen, and they’re willing to pay any sum to get them back.
2) This Yuan-ti merchant arrived from a distant land, carrying unique wares. They are elusive about their past but never caused any problem, so the locals got used to them.
3) This gnome merchant lives with a very large family. Their kids run around the shop, the grannies sit in a corner making comments about the clients, the grandpas are playing cards outside.
4) This halfling merchant is looking to sell some very ancient items. They were stolen from a tomb, and the spirits in it are looking to get them back. But there is no need to tell that to the clients.
5) This elf merchant is clearly very inexperienced, easily offended and pompous. They took a bet that they could run a human store for a year without any experience, only thanks to their superior elven intelligence. It’s not going well.
6) This dwarf merchant is very tired and busy: all of their colleagues have been arrested after a bar brawl, and the only one left is running the store alone.
7) This tiefling merchant is regularly harassed by the locals, the store walls are covered in graffiti and the windows broken.
8) This tiefling merchant is feared by the locals, who accept the higher prices made at this shop without complaining.
9) This tiefling merchant has a hidden backroom where other tieflings and some warlocks gather to relax, eat and chat. A cosy bar for a few selected that have a hard time in the rest of town.
10) This aasimar merchant will judge any client, selling at a discount at the clients deemed worthy and at inflated prices for those judged to be wicked.
11) This aasimar merchant is paranoid about corruption and sin, and will share with the players a bunch of strange rumours and gossip about other people in town. Some of it may even be true.
12) This half-orc merchant has worked hard to build up a reputation in town and wants to keep it. Any attempt at illegal transactions will be refused, and the players reported to the guards. They will not buy stolen items, accept bribes, they won’t sell at all if they believe the players to be criminals.
13) This half-orc merchant doesn’t want to be a store owner, all they want is to get rid of their stuff and get enough money to be able to buy good gear and leave town.
14) This dragonborn merchant is clumsy and their tail keeps hitting clients by mistake.
15) This drow merchant is just looking for new markets and moved to the surface with no nefarious intentions. Os so they say. The locals were wary at first, but the large wallet of the drow changed their mind rapidly.
16) This merfolk merchant store has two ft of water covering the floor, fishes swim in it.
17) This elf merchant is offering to seel some ancient elven items, taken from old ruins. But everything needs to be very discrete, there are other elves looking for them, and they’re close.
18) This tabaxi merchant cares more about collecting interesting items than making money and loves to barter.
19) This firbolg merchant has a small shop in a very tranquil area of town. Almost all of the store profits are used to buy, protect and grow vulnerable areas of the forest.
20) This retired politician still has a lot of influence, and is often visited by powerful people seeking their advice.
21) This inexperienced merchant is very tired and seems about to break down and cry. They started working just yesterday: the previous owner, their father, died just the day before in mysterious circumstances. They were forced to take over suddenly, without even the time to mourn.
22) This inexperienced merchant is just stubborn and refuses to improve, and terrible at dealing with people too.
23) This inexperienced merchant just spent their life savings to buy the shop, but they’re clearly out of their league. The merchant partner is extremely pissed that they just threw so much money away and will nag the players while they shop.
24) This forgetful alchemist has a left a pot full of some substance on the fire and forgot about it. As the players do their shopping, they may or may not notice it and do something about it before it explodes.
25) This piratey merchant looks just like you’d expect a pirate: peg-leg, eyepatch, parrot on the shoulder. They try to sell a treasure map to the players. Real or fake? Who knows.
26) This overworked clerk is a newbie, they’re not very good at their job and keep misspeaking and stuttering, while their boss, the store owner, berates at them from a corner.
27) This mutated merchant was attacked by an evil sorcerer many years before, and was left with strange mutations.
28) This overly friendly merchant doesn’t understand personal space and will hug and shake hands and kiss all clients.
29) This unfortunate merchant lives nearby another shop that smells terribly, and the stink gets into the shop. Breathing is hard, eyes tear up and the throat burns.
30) This retired paladin is reminded of their own companions, when they see the players. The nostalgia is strong, and they offer tales, advice and even a discount if the players indulge it.
31) This retired ranger has a bunch of strange animals walking freely around the store, sleeping on top of wares, brushing against customers, licking them and munching on their pants.
32) This retired warlock is being blackmailed by local thugs, threatening to reveal their past to the townsfolk.
33) This retired adventurer owns a cursed weapon, hanging on a wall. Unable to get rid of it, the two have become sort of partners, over the years. The weapon is sentient, and it likes to mock, curse and heckle clients.
34) This retired rogue is being followed by their old gang. The players could notice strange people spying from the windows, hiding on the roof of the shop or spying on the entrance from the road.
35) This retired adventurer is being haunted by the ghosts of their former teammates, dead after a botched adventure many years prior.
36) This paladin of vengeance has created this shop as a front, hoping to attract somebody they want to kill. It’s a secret, but it’s obvious the shop owner doesn’t care about profit, they’re always distracted and nervous, and there are many rumours about them.
37) This retired cleric got tired and decided to run away from their own god and hide under a false identity. They are still wanted by the church.
38) This retired inquisitor is suspicious of every client, and often turns violent.
39) This retired bard had to lie low after offending an important noble. They are risking a lot, by running a store and putting themselves out in the open, but they want the money.
40) This retired mage uses their animal companion to pickpocket clients.
41) This fallen noble hates having to work to make a living, and loathes having to talk about money.
42) This boasting merchant promises to be able to order items much better than what the players are asking if they just wait a while. It may or may not be true.
43) This lying merchant promises to be able to order items much better than what the players are asking, but only if they pay half up-front. They intend to run away with the gold.
44) This wealthy merchant is ostentatious and tacky and will gift a few items to the players if they appear wealthy or high-born. The players will be kicked out of the store if they appear poor, dirty or to care for poor people.
45) This virtuous merchant will help the players with discounts or even free items if they appear poor or in trouble but will be hostile and rude if they appear wealthy or posh.
46) This fanatical merchant is covered in tattoos, and the store is filled with holy symbols and wards. If the players display any sign of the wrong religion, this merchant will be aggressive, jack up the prices, and could even throw them out.
47) This rational sceptic merchant will mock the players if they display religious symbols or to believe in any type of superstition or local legend, and try to convince them they are wrong.
48) This suspicious merchant is actually just pretending: the real merchant is tied up and wounded in the backroom, and thieves are robbing the store. This one is acting as the owner to keep clients busy and not attract attention. The players could notice something’s wrong form small signs or the smell of blood.
49) This politically involved merchant has a store covered in political paraphernalia: flags, coins, insignia, paintings, maybe even a statue. Pick one local political organization or cause and have the merchant be extremely involved in it. If the players seem to be of the same group, they’ll get a discount. If they start an argument, the shop owner is happy to yell at them.
50) This distraught merchant was recently robbed. 90% of the sore is visibly empty, some shelves still broken. They still need to sell what they can, to survive, but it’s obvious just looking at their store causes them great pain.
51) This dazed merchant is clearly on a number of different and powerful drugs. Someone with knowledge of medicine or alchemy could notice that some of the drugs are extremely rare and unusual.
52) This politically involved merchant is being targeted by angry locals. It’s not a popular political position, whatever it is, and the store is damaged and covered in graffiti. False rumours about this merchant are common in town.
53) This unfortunate merchant has a dumb name and will get very angry if the players even just appear to make fun of it or chuckle at any point.
54) This ambitious merchant wants to become the richest person in town, they’re saving up as much as possible and will look for any chance to make a profit.
55) This energetic merchant always wanted to be an adventurer but wasn’t cut for it. They’ll be really happy to see heroes in their store, ask questions and perhaps an autograph.
56) This delusional merchant believes to be able to defeat the players, they will look down on them, mocking and taunting them.
57) This scummy merchant will taunt and insult the players: they want to be hit and wounded, so they can call the guards, sue the players and get a lot of money from them.
58) This confused merchant is suffering from memory lapses and confusion. To the magically trained eye, it’s obvious they’re the victim of various spells, even if they don’t remember it.
59) This scared merchant is terrified of the players. They seem to have heard some terrible story about them. True or false, only you can tell.
60) This Elderly merchant is stubbornly refusing to get an apprentice, even tho it’s clear there isn’t much time left.
61) This elderly merchant is actively looking for someone to take over the store.
62) This elderly merchant had an apprentice, but they fell in with a bad crowd and haven’t shown up to work in a while. The merchant is getting really worried.
63) This puzzling merchant promises a free item to the players if they can solve a riddle.
64) This sickly merchant is forced to work even tho they’re clearly very unwell. Pale, sweating and shaking.
65) This new-age merchant has a store filled with crystals and herbs and loves talking about love, bliss and enlightenment.
66) This emotionless merchant seems closer to a robot than a person.
67) This mechanical merchant seems extremely lively and expressive, for a machine.
68) This oppressed merchant is regularly visited by the town guards, that demand protection money.
69) This nefarious merchant is looking for a very specific magical item currently in the possessions of the players and is willing to pay any sum for it.
70) This delusional merchant is convinced they can see the future and will give rambling and cryptic prophecies to the players that probably mean nothing.
71) This rickety merchant built its store on top of a building, hanging onto the void. The store creaks and wobbles, and seems on the verge of collapsing, but the merchant doesn’t seem worried.
72) This deep merchant has a well that connects directly to the Underdark, in the back of the store.
73) This mining merchant has a mine under their store. But they mined too deep and too greedily.
74) This patronaging merchant spends a lot of money to help local artists, even minor and lesser-known ones. They are losing a lot of money, to be able to keep doing it.
75) This patronaging merchant spends a lot of money to finance the most famous artists and is currently organizing a massive spectacle at the local theatre.
76) This swindler merchant has placed many items so that they are easy to knock over. The players must be very careful, or they’ll break something “valuable” and be asked to pay for it.
77) This distraught merchant is looking for a hero: the merchant daughter is kept prisoner in an isolated manor in the woods, where a dreadful beast lives among an army of possessed objects.
78) This correct merchant doesn’t like the idea of unregulated adventurers going around ignoring laws and doing what they want. Troublemakers, the lots of them.
79) This curious merchant is very interested in the heroes journey, asks their story and, if it’s interesting, wants to write a book about them.
80) This alchemist just opened this new store, everything is a bit messy. For every 4 potions the players buy here, 1 will be mislabelled.
81) This weapons merchant is very protective of their items, they will criticize the condition of the players' items and their form and posture.
82) This armors merchant wants to show off their wares, they will put on a set of armor and demand the players shoot at them with a crossbow, put it to the test. What could go wrong?
83) This unlikely merchant is the same race and has the same name as one of the players.
84) This alchemist often dumps expired potions and failed experiments in the river running behind the shop.
85) This doctor has a couple of bodies buried in the basement, botched operations.
86) This menagerie owner illegally sells some rare and nearly extinct animals in the store backroom.
87) This menagerie owner organizes illegal fights between animals below the store, drawing a sizeable crowd.
88) This chaos cultist merchant is using the store profits to finance a secret cult that gathers in the floor above the shop every Wednesday.
89) This haunted merchant has recently taken over the shop, but poltergeists live in it. Their effect is seen as soon as the players come inside.
90) This haunted merchant is being pestered by fairies pretending to be poltergeists, as a joke. Everybody thinks the shop is haunted. Their effect is seen as soon as the players come inside.
91) This friendly merchant holds a secret, illegal fighting ring in the back of the store.
92) This hard-ass merchant is always smoking a cigar, throwing smoke directly into their clients' faces.
93) This beard-hunter merchant really hates dwarves, and regularly assaults them to take their beards, keeping a macabre collection in the back of the store.
94) This retired adventurer has a bunch of trophies hanging from the walls of the shop. The severed heads of multiple monsters.
95) This halfling merchant was a half-orc, before dying and being reincarnated in this new body.
96) This esper merchant has powerful mental powers.
97) This miserly merchant lives in absolute poverty, wearing rags, eating little and saving as much as possible, accumulating a fortune hidden in the back of the store.
98) This extreme merchant loves dangerous activities and putting their lives at risk, with no safety measures or concerns for others.
99) This dragon in disguise loves pretending to be a regular merchant to meet people. If adventurers enter the shop, the dragon will surely want to investigate their motives and judge their character.
99.5) This weird guy in a green skinsuit is obsessed with fairies and spirites, and wants to become one himself.
100) This wonderous items merchant keeps every single item they sell inside a Bag Of Holding.